Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Omarosa Claims Melania Trump Can't Wait to Divorce the President: She's 'Counting Every Minute'

“Trumpworld intimates” often talked about the possibility that Trump had helped his wife, a former model, secure an Einstein (EB-1) visa. They questioned if Mrs. Trump had the “extraordinary ability” required to obtain such a visa and suggested that her husband used his wide network of connections to “secure or expedite it,” according to the book. Manigault Newman does not name any of these “Trumpworld intimates.”

In her book, Manigault Newman suggests that one of the reasons why Mrs. Trump stays in her marriage is for fear that Trump might find a way to “invalidate” the visa if she left him.

“Since Donald is fully aware of however she acquired her permanent citizenship, he could, if there were anything fishy around it, expose the methods and somehow invalidate it,” Manigault Newman writes. “He is a vindictive man, and I would not put anything past him.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 19, 2018 6:37 AM

Manigault Newman also writes that when Trump was at functions without his wife he “behaved like a dog off the leash.” She also addresses Trump’s alleged affairs with Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal (which he has denied).

“It would be safe to assume that there were many others,” Manigault Newman writes,

In the book, she paints Trump as a bully in his marriage. But she says she believes that Mrs. Trump is asserting her power in small ways. In Manigault Newman’s opinion, the first lady makes certain fashion statements (like wearing the “I really don’t care” jacket) to “punish” her husband.

Manigault Newman also says she suspects that Mrs. Trump intentionally embarrasses the president with “small gestures.” Multiple instances have been caught on film in which the first lady appears resistant to holding her husband’s hand. This happened in April 2018, as the first couple welcomed French President Emmanuel Macron and his wife, Brigitte, to the White House for the Trump administration’s first state visit.

by Anonymousreply 1August 17, 2018 4:33 AM

No shit, Omarosa.

by Anonymousreply 2August 17, 2018 4:34 AM

In footage captured by MSNBC and later dissected by Twitter users, Trump appeared to make a subtle effort to hold his wife’s hand, first extending his pinky finger and then gently giving her hand a little shake before she finally placed her hand his. People on Twitter took note.

“Unlike the past, when [Melania] had no recourse or influence, she no longer had to accept her powerlessness,” Manigault Newman writes. “I believe that by avoiding Donald’s clasp in public, Melania was grasping the full extent of her power.”

The author continues, “At any time, if [Melania] so desired, she could humiliate [Donald] in public with small, ambiguous gestures, just as he’d openly humiliated her with his affairs and lascivious behavior for years. And there was nothing anyone could do to stop her.”

by Anonymousreply 3August 17, 2018 4:36 AM

I thought Melania had American citizenship.

If not, now’s the time. It will never be easier. Why didn’t she do it already? Stupid? Lazy? Hates America? Why not do it when her parents did at least?

Her parents are naturalized citizens now, why can’t they sponsor her through chain migration? Is that why they naturalized? So she could stay after she left Orange Satan?

by Anonymousreply 4August 17, 2018 5:20 AM

I would happily live elsewhere if I could get away from being married to that piece of shit..Canada even

by Anonymousreply 5August 17, 2018 5:38 AM

He's gross and a disgusting crass pig. She's a slimeball opportunist who hates where she ended up. And now that he's older and even slimier and has embarrassed her with his sexually assaulting behavior, she doesn't even want to touch him. She swats his hand away. Occasionally, she'll hold his hand when absolutely necessary, but it nauseates her.

by Anonymousreply 6August 17, 2018 5:43 AM

How could she allow her DNA to mix with his? What woman wants a baby that badly?

Well, besides those other two, but Jesus, think about the poor kid you'd be creating.

by Anonymousreply 7August 17, 2018 6:21 AM

We’re counting every minute before we’re rid of this fat,ugly slug also Melania.

by Anonymousreply 8August 17, 2018 2:03 PM

So far, everything I've heard about her stuff is a big well duh. How about something new and shocking, O?

by Anonymousreply 9August 17, 2018 2:07 PM

I have no sympathy whatsoever for Melanie. Regardless of her marital problems, she is FLOTUS. She has done nothing to rise up to obligations that come with the position. She is as big of a disgrace as the rest of the Trump family.

If she is miserable and embarrassed, she brought it on herself. She needs to put on her big girl Victoria’s Secret panties and deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 10August 17, 2018 2:25 PM

Should I pretend surprised?

by Anonymousreply 11August 17, 2018 2:28 PM

Hello, Data Loungers. This is Malaria. I am counting down days ....100, 99, 98, 24, G sharp, A, E, I, O, U, 36, 22, 36. I’m almost home free. Be best and be blessed.

Hugs and bjs, Malaria.

by Anonymousreply 12August 17, 2018 2:46 PM

I LAUGH from cold maw of Deevorze Court!

by Anonymousreply 13August 17, 2018 3:39 PM

I hate her just as much as him.

by Anonymousreply 14August 17, 2018 3:48 PM

Omarosa is like the Beverly Hills version of a Linda Tripp.

by Anonymousreply 15August 17, 2018 3:59 PM

But we already knew this....DUH

by Anonymousreply 16August 17, 2018 4:10 PM

She should just apply to 90 day fiancé, happily ever after.

by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2018 5:31 PM

She likely has a shit prenup but the kid should be of age soon

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2018 5:45 PM

[quote]Omarosa claims Trump is holding wife Melania hostage with threat to DEPORT the First Lady if she divorces

[quote]Omarosa Manigault-Newman made the wild claim in her new memoir, Unhinged Hypothesizes Trump may have some dirt on wife Melania's immigration history The native Slovenian model entered the US on an 'Einstein' visa in 1996 Manigault-Newman claims she is waiting for Trump to leave office to divorce White House has dismissed the former Trump supporter's book as full of lies

[quote]'If Melania were to try to pull the ultimate humiliation and leave him while he's in office, he would find a way to punish her,' Manigault-Newman wrote in the book, according to the Mercury News.

Would US prosecutors actually go after Melania if Trump turned on her? She's much better liked than he is, I think.

by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2018 4:58 AM

R19 Exactly, she needs to call his bluff and leave. Make like Ivana and get everything,

by Anonymousreply 20August 19, 2018 5:16 AM

Don't we already know this? Omarosa writes like this is news to us, shocking and explosive. We already know.

Omarosa is the one who took over a decade to figure it out. If she was still in the WH with regular access to Trump she would not give a shit about his racism, sexism, cheating, corruption, and everything else wrong with him. She helped him get elected and for many years normalized his behaviors and decisions and now she wrote the book to get even and cash in.

She didn't have some kind of awakening and come to her senses and she's not telling us anything we don't already know. She's pathetic, looking to make money while making Trump sweat. If she can take him down with these alleged tapes, than great. She owes us that much after helping him get elected AND speaking out and normalizing his crazy and disturbing behaviors, criminal actions and corruption. She hasn't changed, she's just enjoying every minute of the attention and the revenge.

I am not buying her book or reading it.

by Anonymousreply 21August 19, 2018 6:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!