Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Widow Calls Justin Trudeau "Piece of Shit" During condolence call

The widow of a civilian killed in last Friday's Fredericton shootings says she has no regrets about the profane phrase she directed at Justin Trudeau during his condolence call to her Wednesday.

Melissa Robichaud said her family was hurt the prime minister did not reach out to them Sunday while in the city, where he paid public tribute to the two police officers who were killed at city hall.

"So I said so what. They wear a vest, they carry a gun, that makes them more important than one of us? I called him a piece of (expletive)," she said in an interview Thursday.

"Honestly I just lost my husband and my kids have just lost their father. My son put it on Facebook how hurt he was that he (Trudeau) was in town and he couldn't even find a phone number to call and give his condolences or anything like that."

While Robichaud admitted that she doesn't like Trudeau to begin with, she doesn't regret what she said.

"Oh my God no," she said. "If he was here I would say it again to his face."

So who do you side with? The widow or Justin Trudeau

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 8, 2018 12:40 AM

Neither. They're both nauseating in their own ways.

by Anonymousreply 1August 16, 2018 10:33 PM

I hope he calls her up and shrieks 'Cunt.'

by Anonymousreply 2August 16, 2018 10:42 PM

Basically her issue is that he didn't call her fast enough after the tragedy

by Anonymousreply 3August 16, 2018 10:43 PM

She baked a cake and everything you guys. She had a photobooth set up in the front yard where you can get your picture taken with a cutout of her and Trudeau for $50 (U.S., not Canadian). There was clown making balloon animals ($5--Canadian this time), a pony ride (price TBD). And she paid extra to have her black dress back from the dry cleaners in time for the festivities. The INSULT! THE SHADE OF IT ALL.

Of course, had she been American, Trump would have called her a LOSER in one of his tweets. But he probably would have done it right away.

Did you vote for Trump, R2? Or maybe you didn't because you called her a "cunt" instead of a "pussy."

by Anonymousreply 4August 16, 2018 10:43 PM

Pretty much, R3. The fact remains, however, that he did call. It was pretty classless of her to say that to him, and even less classy to brag about it. It's not as if he doesn't, you know, have a country to run or anything.

by Anonymousreply 5August 16, 2018 10:44 PM

The family looks like fine upstanding members of the community who value education, self-improvement, culture and public service. I am sure they are very proud of themselves for attempting to bring a national figure down to their level.

by Anonymousreply 6August 16, 2018 10:46 PM

[quote] The family looks like fine upstanding members of the community who value education, self-improvement, culture and public service. I am sure they are very proud of themselves for attempting to bring a national figure down to their level.

This is the widow, looks like your typical Trump supporter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 16, 2018 10:50 PM

I can understand that she's grieving and lashing out.

And I understand she's a Canadian deplorable to boot.

by Anonymousreply 8August 16, 2018 10:52 PM

She's probably pissed because there's no life insurance to collect.

by Anonymousreply 9August 16, 2018 11:22 PM

A Canadian deplorable who already hated Justin Trudeau took the opportunity of a condolence call to call the Prime Minister a piece of shit.

This is why we hate them.

by Anonymousreply 10August 16, 2018 11:27 PM

Disgusting .... You don't speak to the Prime Minister in that fashion. It was a tragic situation, but she should not expect everyone to drop everything and contact her immediately. A similar situation happened in my family and she should feel proud and honoured the Prime Minister reached out to her to express his condolences with the loss of her husband,

by Anonymousreply 11August 16, 2018 11:28 PM

Does anyone know how or why the man died?

by Anonymousreply 12August 16, 2018 11:34 PM

[quote] she should feel proud and honoured the Prime Minister reached out to her to express his condolences with the loss of her husband,

The widow followed up by saying she was call him a "piece of shit" to his face if she ever the chance again.

by Anonymousreply 13August 16, 2018 11:34 PM

Justin can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't kick him out of bed for farting.

by Anonymousreply 14August 16, 2018 11:35 PM

R6,7. If this family were black you would be worshiping them.

by Anonymousreply 15August 16, 2018 11:39 PM

What a bizarre way to project your racism on someone else, r15.

by Anonymousreply 16August 16, 2018 11:41 PM

R15 read the last sentence R6 wrote - he was being sarcastic

by Anonymousreply 17August 16, 2018 11:42 PM

So Trudeau appears to be the Canadian trump? The comments after the article were anti Trudeau.

by Anonymousreply 18August 16, 2018 11:44 PM

On most of the "mainstream" websites, 90% of the posters commentating are squarely on the widow side, blasting Trudeau for his insensitivity.

So either these posters are Russian bots, or Canadian deplorables over-run these sites to comment endlessly to bash Trudeau

by Anonymousreply 19August 16, 2018 11:46 PM

r15 Get off the internet. I think the dog roasting on your barbecue is done and all ready for sacrifice to the DEVIL!

by Anonymousreply 20August 16, 2018 11:46 PM

Of course if the tables were turned and this was Doug Ford who was blasted by a widow for being insensitive, he'd be defended and the widow vilified.

by Anonymousreply 21August 16, 2018 11:47 PM

r19 Horrified that he didn't call her in 4 minutes and say I'm Sorry your husband died! Maybe he wanted her to process that information before he reached out to her and her family?

by Anonymousreply 22August 16, 2018 11:47 PM

Isn't the deceased man her ex husband?

by Anonymousreply 23August 16, 2018 11:47 PM

R19, they run the same online games in Canada that they run here. They just work better here because we have a dumber population.

by Anonymousreply 24August 16, 2018 11:50 PM

I think we know why the dead guy had dumped her angry ass.

by Anonymousreply 25August 16, 2018 11:50 PM

I at least would have tweeted my thoughts and prayers.

by Anonymousreply 26August 16, 2018 11:51 PM

Who cares what this stupid bitch says. Her dead ex was a criminal and known member of a biker gang and was visiting his trashy girlfriend when they were shot. Lie down with dogs, don't be surprised when you get fleas. I'm no fan of cops but it is sad when they lose their lives to try and help trash like this.

by Anonymousreply 27August 17, 2018 12:08 AM

Garbage is as garbage does.

by Anonymousreply 28August 17, 2018 12:13 AM

R27 obviously Canadian deplorables care because they have flooded the internet to support this woman against Trudeau

by Anonymousreply 29August 17, 2018 12:14 AM

[quote]So Trudeau appears to be the Canadian trump? The comments after the article were anti Trudeau.

No, Trudeau is not the Canadian Trump.

He is on the opposite side of the political spectrum.

He is a Liberal who is hated by Conservatives.

by Anonymousreply 30August 17, 2018 12:15 AM

The widows husband used to be part of a biker gang (a la "Hells Angels)

by Anonymousreply 31August 17, 2018 12:23 AM

Yep, R28. Unfortunately, through my work I have encountered people like Melissa and Donnie Robichaud and the first thing I thought when I read her comments is that she HATES the police because of past personal history with them. Donnie Robichaud was a card carrying member of a criminal organization and likely "harassed" by the police. Melissa was the epitome of a biker chick herself, so the fact that Trudeau attended the public memorial for the two dead officers would have set her off regardless of when Trudeau contacted her. Also, does the dumb bitch not realize that he would have been briefed on the fact that her ex was a known advisory of the local police department, and that he was likely advised to contact her apart from his appearance at the public memorial?

You can tell that the con trolls are working overtime on this one. Usually they are all about paying respect to the police, military etc...now suddenly they're calling Trudeau out for treating the fallen officers with more reverence than a dead criminal?

by Anonymousreply 32August 17, 2018 12:25 AM

[quote]Disgusting .... You don't speak to the Prime Minister in that fashion. It was a tragic situation, but she should not expect everyone to drop everything and contact her immediately. A similar situation happened in my family and she should feel proud and honoured the Prime Minister reached out to her to express his condolences with the loss of her husband,

Replace Justin with Dump and would you still say the same?

by Anonymousreply 33August 17, 2018 12:34 AM

From the looks of her and her family they're all white trash.

by Anonymousreply 34August 17, 2018 12:39 AM

Canada white trash.

by Anonymousreply 35August 17, 2018 12:40 AM

Please, remember what happened when trump called Mrs. Johnson? R33 Trudeau remembered their names and didn't attack her.

by Anonymousreply 36August 17, 2018 12:41 AM

Dumb criminals are "heroes" while cops and Prime Ministers are attacked.

Trumpism has spread to Canada. We're so sorry.

by Anonymousreply 37August 17, 2018 12:57 AM

Trailer trash cunt. And I’m no fan of Trudeau or the Liberals. Fuck off, you attention-seeking whore.

by Anonymousreply 38August 17, 2018 1:22 AM

[quote]And I’m no fan of Trudeau or the Liberals.

Who do you support then?

by Anonymousreply 39August 17, 2018 5:49 AM

She is trash.

by Anonymousreply 40August 17, 2018 2:37 PM

She looks like a lovely woman.

- maybe she's born with it, maybe it's methamphetamine.

by Anonymousreply 41August 17, 2018 3:23 PM

It's interesting, most white trash that look like that support the police here in the US. Regular boot lickers.

by Anonymousreply 42August 17, 2018 3:25 PM

Of course conservatives hate Trudeau; he's young, smart, a born leader, popular, effective at his job and getting things done... everything they're not, in other words.

by Anonymousreply 43August 17, 2018 3:39 PM

In Canada too, R42, unless they've had run-ins with the law like this woman and her dead ex themselves. Like most criminals, they're anti-police because of course, the police, according to these types, do nothing but harass them. They're partially right, because the police love to nail these trashy types with anything and everything - noise complaints from their bikes or parties, traffic violations including DUI's, drug busts, expired insurance or driving without a license, etc...the thing is, when dealing with these low life biker types, the police are most often completely in the right. The bikers and their "associates" are the scum of the earth. They're violent criminals and are the cause of a lot of crime and general problems in society. They're basic deplorables too, racist, anti-gay, and sexist, but they hate any and all authority. So here you have a woman who herself associated with biker gangs and her seeing Trudeau attending a public even for dead cops triggered her. She hates cops, while the trolls on social media don't, they just hate Trudeau, so they're taking her side.

by Anonymousreply 44August 17, 2018 3:53 PM

I don't even understand why they would expect him to call them. I don't understand all these people wanting the president or prime minister to call them.

by Anonymousreply 45August 17, 2018 4:03 PM

So she doesn’t like him, but she’s angry he didn’t call sooner?

What a nasty, trashy deplorable. And the comments have always been like that. Deplorables of all nationalities are triggered by Trudeau.

by Anonymousreply 46August 17, 2018 8:11 PM

Conservative deplorables are the worst. Now Canada's are more vocal and tackier because of the shit they see coming from south of their border. Reiterating r7, r34, r35, and R37 says, trumpism and its ugly behaviours are contagious, sadly.

Team Justin.

by Anonymousreply 47August 17, 2018 8:20 PM

No one like Trudeau except the far far far Left. He’s not going to be PM much longer. This is what happens when your claim to fame is being in the drama department and whose crotch fruit you are. Not ready for prime time.

by Anonymousreply 48August 17, 2018 8:39 PM

R48 = a pathetic Doug Ford stan. And probably a crackhead just like Doug's brother Rob Ford.

by Anonymousreply 49August 17, 2018 8:46 PM

She called him a "POF"?

by Anonymousreply 50August 17, 2018 10:00 PM

She's trash. It's always best to get rid of trash. I do it all of the time. Besides, that Justin Trudeau is a handsome young man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 17, 2018 10:08 PM

The widow is backtracking.... a little bit

While she said she shouldn't have called Trudeau a "POS" she was pissed by the fact that she was called AFTER the cops who were killed. Like her sons were not important saying

"Trudeau's the only one with that answer. And his answer was he was too busy with the other families (the cops that were killed). My kids felt like he wasn't important enough. That is why I was angry. My oldest said, basically he told me that his dad wasn't important enough to be mentioned. His dad wasn't important enough for them for him to reach out to them.

How is that fair?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 17, 2018 10:59 PM

Trudeau paid his respects to the officers because he did offer his condolences at the same time as for the police family. He was at a public memorial for them and it was appropriate to do it then. His condlences to her and her family would be done separately and private, as most normal people would prefer. She's lashing out out of grief, but her reasoning is not logical, let alone having any grace.

by Anonymousreply 53August 17, 2018 11:47 PM

Yes, let’s have the PM comfort an estranged wife of a biker AFTER police officers killed in the line of duty. What would the conservative idiots have said had he did the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 54August 18, 2018 12:02 AM

I don't get why an estranged wife would be contacted at all unless there were small children involved which there are not.

by Anonymousreply 55August 18, 2018 9:44 PM

alleged Fredericton Shooter Matthew Vincent Raymond says he gets much of his news/info from Rebel & spews anti-Muslim rhetoric

Will the widow next take on Rebel Media? Probably not, as I suspect she is a Rebel Fan

Fredericton Shooter Matthew Vincent Raymond in his own words

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 7, 2018 1:26 PM

I'm with the lady. Considering how Justin Trudeau would surely win EVERY "Unctuous arsehole" award in creation if such a thing existed, he made a rare misstep in being front and centre of a situation. God knows that the smarmy, flat faced fuck hasn't got the "me,me , me" trope down pat. He's a right Meghan Markle.

by Anonymousreply 57September 7, 2018 1:32 PM

R57 is a Rebel Media fan.

by Anonymousreply 58September 7, 2018 1:38 PM

Why should the soon-to-be-ex-wife of a man who was shot and killed get a condolence call from the Prime Minister, anyway??

Leave out political parties, leave out the fact that the man who was killed had a criminal record of his own. Why on Earth should she have expected any sort of official recognition from the person who currently holds the highest office in Canadian government?

by Anonymousreply 59September 7, 2018 1:44 PM

"Lady," r57? She looks the epitome of trash. And so does the dead guy.

Just goes to show--even deplorables can be victims of gun violence.

by Anonymousreply 60September 7, 2018 2:23 PM

Did he punch her?

by Anonymousreply 61September 7, 2018 3:13 PM

R57: As St. Francis of Sinatra crooned, "...that's why the lady is a tramp."

by Anonymousreply 62September 7, 2018 3:35 PM

Canadian deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 63September 7, 2018 3:41 PM

She's be happier and more at home in Alberta than she is in New Brunswick.

by Anonymousreply 64September 7, 2018 3:45 PM

These people sound deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 65September 7, 2018 3:49 PM

She's the equivalent of that Benghazi mother who was at the RNC and made several appearances on Hannity and FOX in general just to blame Obama/Hillary for her son's death. They attach their already present bias to their grief and use it to lash out at liberals.

by Anonymousreply 66September 7, 2018 3:56 PM

Such entitlement.

People in mourning traditionally have been kept out of the public eye and have refrained from public speaking. This is why. Grief and mourning are, in effect, temporary states of derangement and what comes out of their mouths is to be ignored.

But what a mess these people are.

by Anonymousreply 67September 7, 2018 3:59 PM

Yes, let's do keep those deranged mourners out of public view until they come to their senses.

r67, she's trash using the event of a guy she wasn't even cohabitating with to score points and she looked like the asshole she is.

by Anonymousreply 68September 7, 2018 4:25 PM

WTF is up with all these alt-right bait posts?

by Anonymousreply 69September 7, 2018 4:31 PM

Once again, Justin Trudeau wins. Love him and his ass.

by Anonymousreply 70September 7, 2018 4:32 PM

R56 Why is the guy from the Red Green Show egging on this uneducated deplorable? Has Red Green really fallen so low?

by Anonymousreply 71September 7, 2018 4:37 PM

The widow is right. Trudeau was pandering to the cops, something us on the left must stop doing. Why bother? Cops are never going to support us - by their psychological constitution, they prefer the fascist right.

by Anonymousreply 72September 7, 2018 4:43 PM

She's not the widow if they were divorced, r72. And how is Trudeau wandering to the cops by calling her with condolences? And all cops are fascists? I think you're a moronic Trudeau hater.

Long live Justin and his ass!

by Anonymousreply 73September 7, 2018 4:47 PM

*pandering

by Anonymousreply 74September 7, 2018 4:47 PM

[quote]She's not the widow if they were divorced

That changes my argument not one bit.

You sound stupid, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 75September 7, 2018 4:52 PM

R72 Are you even Canadian? Your basic-bitch division tactics aren't going to work with us. At least customize it for a Canadian audience.

And she wasn't complaining about him "pandering". She just wanted some kind of public recognition, I guess (from a man she didn't even like).

by Anonymousreply 76September 7, 2018 4:53 PM

r75, it actually does mean she wasn't the widow. Do you need to have it explained how these things work? You sound like an anti-Trudeau cunt, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 77September 7, 2018 4:55 PM

[quote] Why is the guy from the Red Green Show

That is NOT the guy from the Red Green Show. He is a local New Brunswick blogger, who didn't realize he interviewed the alleged shooter a year ago. The video was posted a year ago, if you check the time stamp at the link.

by Anonymousreply 78September 7, 2018 4:56 PM

I was talking to a friend who has Canadian friends who are uber-lefties, and they hate Trudeau because he isn't left enough for them. Precious Canadian snowflakes. We would gladly trade our dear leader for Trudeau but they're not happy up there. Stupid stupid stupid.

by Anonymousreply 79September 7, 2018 4:59 PM

They don't even have to be happy with Trudeau--they can object on other grounds to him. But not being left enough is, from down here, truly ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 80September 7, 2018 5:05 PM

[quote] But not being left enough is, from down here, truly ridiculous.

Unless they are NDP supporters as they point to pipelines, electoral reform, pharma-care, and indigenous people.

by Anonymousreply 81September 7, 2018 5:11 PM

Sorry, r81, down here we're just trying to deal on a daily basis with a traitor president that colluded with an enemy superpower to subvert our entire democracy and covertly supports election hacking, baits another unhinged country that also has nuclear weapons, tries to tear down the Justice Department, sows anarchy among gun-toting hillbillies, paints the press as enemies who should be killed or thrown in prison, mocks people with disabilities and the parents of war heroes, boasts about sexually molesting women...sorry, Im exhausted, did you say something?

by Anonymousreply 82September 7, 2018 5:16 PM

Sorry--I meant overtly he supports election hacking. How silly of me. Nothing about him is covert.

by Anonymousreply 83September 7, 2018 5:20 PM

Canook trash. Too bad she wasn't killed as well.

by Anonymousreply 84September 7, 2018 5:23 PM

[quote] down here we're just trying to deal on a daily basis with a traitor president that colluded with an enemy superpower to subvert our entire democracy and covertly supports election hacking, baits another unhinged country that also has nuclear weapons, tries to tear down the Justice Department, sows anarchy among gun-toting hillbillies, paints the press as enemies who should be killed or thrown in prison, mocks people with disabilities and the parents of war heroes, boasts about sexually molesting women...sorry, Im exhausted, did you say something?

The Toronto Sun dismisses all of what you wrote calling it "fiction" and has written op-ed after op-ed siding with Trump on the NAFTA dispute. Saying they are on his side and not Trudeau's

by Anonymousreply 85September 7, 2018 6:48 PM

So, the Toronto Sun is the equivalent of Breitbart and The Blaze.

by Anonymousreply 86September 8, 2018 12:38 AM

Unfortunately for all three publications there's actual proof of Trump mocking the disabled, on a recording about molesting women, on video calling for attacking the news media, on video siding with Russia, so fiction doesn't enter into the equation unless you're insane or a liar.

by Anonymousreply 87September 8, 2018 12:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!