Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What happened to David Bromstad?

He got all these horrible tattoos, is obsessed with Disney and looks like he lost a lot of weight. Is he poz? Into tina? Does he have any shows on HGTV anymore?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2308/13/2018

[quote] Does he have any shows on HGTV anymore?

He hosts "My Lottery Dream Home," where lottery winners (usually deplorables in flyover land with tacky furnishings) buy bigger, more expensive homes for their tacky furnishings. But all that David does is show them houses. No designing.

by Anonymousreply 108/12/2018

Is that still on? I saw that like two years ago. He seemed relatively normal whenever that was on.

by Anonymousreply 208/12/2018

He has a face that says 'punch me'.

by Anonymousreply 308/12/2018

WOW you can really see the family resemblance with David and his father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408/12/2018

[quote] Is that still on?

Yes. HGTV just ordered 28 new episodes to start next month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508/12/2018

I wish you could watch HGTV without having to subscribe to cable.

by Anonymousreply 608/12/2018

His mom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 708/12/2018

He seems really lonely to me. Nearly all of his photos are selfies. The only photos with people in them are either his family or random gays at P town circuit parties.

by Anonymousreply 808/12/2018

Does anyone know anything about this? Did David get into meth and that's why his ex is suing him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 908/12/2018

Mickey Mouse tattoo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1008/12/2018

It sounds like he was fucking around on his hot Jewish boyfriend which led to the acrimonious split and subsequent bf.

No matter how good they got it some bitches are always on the prowl for an upgrade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1108/12/2018

SKEEZEBAG

by Anonymousreply 1208/12/2018

I assumed his mom was Chinese.

by Anonymousreply 1308/12/2018

Again, Florida and HGTV never surprise me anymore.

by Anonymousreply 1408/12/2018

R13 his parents are probably Sami Norwegian; the indigenous people from the northern parts of Norway, Sweden and Finland. Aka Lapland.

by Anonymousreply 1508/12/2018

Yes op. This man is clearly a degenerate grifting barebacking methhead poz Typhoid Mary.

Pray for POTUS Pence and he'll clean up this scum.

by Anonymousreply 1608/12/2018

Maybe David got tired of supporting the man. The ex is hot though,got that Fred Ward thing going on.

by Anonymousreply 1708/12/2018

I thought he was so hot when he first appeared on HGTV, when he won Design Star, but now I think he's ....not.

by Anonymousreply 1808/12/2018

I will fax his medical record to you OP. And how did you determine that his Disney enthusiasm was something new?

by Anonymousreply 1908/12/2018

I think the Lottery House is very sad. Most winners don't have huge jackpots and the houses they get seem to be out of their price range, simply spending too much. David has to act all impressed at these terrible houses with awful interiors. Some of the properties have a lot of land, which is nice, but the houses are almost all tacky.

by Anonymousreply 2008/12/2018

He worked for Disney as an illustrator early in his career. (Before the TV stuff.)

by Anonymousreply 2108/12/2018

The gross tattoos (Disney themed) were new, not his enthusiasm, R19

by Anonymousreply 2208/13/2018

messy bms

by Anonymousreply 2308/13/2018
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!