Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What happened to David Bromstad?

He got all these horrible tattoos, is obsessed with Disney and looks like he lost a lot of weight. Is he poz? Into tina? Does he have any shows on HGTV anymore?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 13, 2018 10:58 AM

[quote] Does he have any shows on HGTV anymore?

He hosts "My Lottery Dream Home," where lottery winners (usually deplorables in flyover land with tacky furnishings) buy bigger, more expensive homes for their tacky furnishings. But all that David does is show them houses. No designing.

by Anonymousreply 1August 13, 2018 1:40 AM

Is that still on? I saw that like two years ago. He seemed relatively normal whenever that was on.

by Anonymousreply 2August 13, 2018 1:42 AM

He has a face that says 'punch me'.

by Anonymousreply 3August 13, 2018 1:42 AM

WOW you can really see the family resemblance with David and his father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2018 1:45 AM

[quote] Is that still on?

Yes. HGTV just ordered 28 new episodes to start next month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 13, 2018 1:47 AM

I wish you could watch HGTV without having to subscribe to cable.

by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2018 1:50 AM

His mom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 13, 2018 1:52 AM

He seems really lonely to me. Nearly all of his photos are selfies. The only photos with people in them are either his family or random gays at P town circuit parties.

by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2018 1:54 AM

Does anyone know anything about this? Did David get into meth and that's why his ex is suing him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2018 1:57 AM

Mickey Mouse tattoo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 13, 2018 2:07 AM

It sounds like he was fucking around on his hot Jewish boyfriend which led to the acrimonious split and subsequent bf.

No matter how good they got it some bitches are always on the prowl for an upgrade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2018 2:10 AM

SKEEZEBAG

by Anonymousreply 12August 13, 2018 2:20 AM

I assumed his mom was Chinese.

by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2018 2:24 AM

Again, Florida and HGTV never surprise me anymore.

by Anonymousreply 14August 13, 2018 2:27 AM

R13 his parents are probably Sami Norwegian; the indigenous people from the northern parts of Norway, Sweden and Finland. Aka Lapland.

by Anonymousreply 15August 13, 2018 3:02 AM

Yes op. This man is clearly a degenerate grifting barebacking methhead poz Typhoid Mary.

Pray for POTUS Pence and he'll clean up this scum.

by Anonymousreply 16August 13, 2018 3:19 AM

Maybe David got tired of supporting the man. The ex is hot though,got that Fred Ward thing going on.

by Anonymousreply 17August 13, 2018 3:58 AM

I thought he was so hot when he first appeared on HGTV, when he won Design Star, but now I think he's ....not.

by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2018 4:08 AM

I will fax his medical record to you OP. And how did you determine that his Disney enthusiasm was something new?

by Anonymousreply 19August 13, 2018 4:42 AM

I think the Lottery House is very sad. Most winners don't have huge jackpots and the houses they get seem to be out of their price range, simply spending too much. David has to act all impressed at these terrible houses with awful interiors. Some of the properties have a lot of land, which is nice, but the houses are almost all tacky.

by Anonymousreply 20August 13, 2018 4:46 AM

He worked for Disney as an illustrator early in his career. (Before the TV stuff.)

by Anonymousreply 21August 13, 2018 5:10 AM

The gross tattoos (Disney themed) were new, not his enthusiasm, R19

by Anonymousreply 22August 13, 2018 10:46 AM

messy bms

by Anonymousreply 23August 13, 2018 10:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!