Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is forty-five really too old to move to the country to work out more often and start a new career as a Sundcloud rapper?

I need words of wisdom and inspirational quotes to keep me following that dream! Help me out here DLers.

by Anonymousreply 16August 15, 2018 1:33 AM

Ask BILL TAYLOR. He is a "fountain" of knowledge when it comes to "living your truth" at an advanced "age".

BLESS!

by Anonymousreply 1August 12, 2018 11:30 PM

Thanxx luv xxx

by Anonymousreply 2August 12, 2018 11:34 PM

You are never to old to go for a dream. Good luck OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 12, 2018 11:44 PM

I am in my 40s and would like to transition into a singing career. A few people have discouraged me as too old to try this but I remind them that Jason Gould jumpstarted his career out of nowhere in middle age and is making albums. It can be done. Follow your bliss.

by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2018 12:17 AM

Do you sing any genre in particular, R4?

by Anonymousreply 5August 13, 2018 2:23 AM

Naw what will your name be lil Caftan?

by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2018 2:28 AM

EmCee Fiesta Ware

by Anonymousreply 7August 13, 2018 2:38 AM

My neighbour's mother arrived in Canada as a refugee from war-torn Bosnia. She learned English and became a successful bounty hunter in her seventies. Now she is in her late eighties and teaches eight Pilates classes every week while running a boarding kennel and doing specialty aluminum welding. You can make your dreams come true, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2018 2:39 AM

Does she walk all the dogs by herself?

by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2018 2:58 AM

Mental note. Start pilates.

by Anonymousreply 10August 13, 2018 3:37 AM

OP, are you that little retarded girl who sneaks on the internet after your parents go to bed? You need to log off.

by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2018 3:42 AM

I love Urban Dictionary's definition of what a soundcloud rapper is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 13, 2018 3:47 AM

There was a dumpy non athletic jewish boy in my neighborhood who decided at 16 he was "training for the Olympics". He pursued that all summer. At first we were merciless but by the end of the summer, he was still at it and had changed. He continued for a few years. Never made it to the Olympics or even onto a college team, but he did live his dream and change his life somewhat.

by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2018 3:51 AM

He optimised his life, that's allright.

by Anonymousreply 14August 13, 2018 4:09 AM

In the spirit of Smokepurpp, Ski Mask da slump god and DL fave, the late XXXTentacion You have to call yourself:

Bruce da sketti draining Syzzurp nigga.

by Anonymousreply 15August 14, 2018 11:22 AM

I don't use the N word because Rammellzee is my hero and I don't think he used it. Not much, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 16August 15, 2018 1:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!