Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Professional Male Cheerleaders

FINALLY!!! It's 2018 and the USA has come to the realization that men CAN be cheerleaders. I hope they get paid the same amount as their female counterparts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 25, 2020 5:39 PM

These guys are going to get all the closeted NFL cock they can handle

by Anonymousreply 1August 7, 2018 6:54 PM

Don't NFL cheerleaders get paid very little?

by Anonymousreply 2August 7, 2018 6:54 PM

[quote]Don't NFL cheerleaders get paid very little?

Yes, cheerleaders get paid notoriously little. They are treated pretty poorly.

by Anonymousreply 3August 7, 2018 6:58 PM

They don't do it for the money, they want the prestige

by Anonymousreply 4August 7, 2018 7:00 PM

One of my friends was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and she barely got paid anything. It was embarrassingly little for the amount of time they asked her to put in.

by Anonymousreply 5August 7, 2018 7:01 PM

r5 Was she on that dumb show "becoming a dallas cowboy slut cheerleader"

by Anonymousreply 6August 7, 2018 7:05 PM

[QUOTE]These guys are going to get all the closeted NFL cock they can handle

They’ll probably take turns on him in the showers after games.

by Anonymousreply 7August 7, 2018 7:16 PM

Meh, I'm not all that interested in seeing male cheerleaders for pro sports.

College and competitive cheerleading with the gymnastics and stunts is very interesting to watch. But, guys doing dance moves primarily choreographed for women to attract male audiences probably won't be all that interesting.

I'll be interested in seeing what the audience reception is like - but I doubt the average pro football fan will be all that interested in watching them. Though who knows, I may be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 8August 7, 2018 7:23 PM

I shudder to think of Fan reaction

by Anonymousreply 9August 7, 2018 7:28 PM

Didn’t the Cowgirls sue that asshole Jones and the organization?

I think they were going to start to get paid a lot more than they had in the past.

I hear the time commitment gets to be more every year.

Who is your friend, R5?

Nicole was my favorite for many years. She was stunning and her hair was as beyond beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 10August 7, 2018 8:00 PM

He's had a lot of practice with that position, on his back.

by Anonymousreply 11August 7, 2018 8:05 PM

This will not end well. Unless the guys are tossing the women in the air for more daring stunts, nobody wants to see male cheerleaders.

And nobody asked for this.

by Anonymousreply 12August 7, 2018 8:15 PM

I imagine they'll be tossing OP pic in the air.

by Anonymousreply 13August 7, 2018 8:48 PM

Aren't they all gay, or is that just a stereotype?

by Anonymousreply 14August 7, 2018 8:50 PM

Isn’t it going to be only in California for now?

Or rather teams in CA?

by Anonymousreply 15August 7, 2018 9:01 PM

Bottoms will take any opportunity to do the splits in public.

by Anonymousreply 16August 7, 2018 9:14 PM

This is so UnAmerican.

by Anonymousreply 17August 7, 2018 9:23 PM

R5 Yes, she was on it but never a major character. Obviously Kelli has her favorites and they want girls with a good story for tv. My friend comes from a very normal, healthy family and is very grounded so she didn’t really make for great tv. Apparently, it’s almost as if Kelli holds a weird sort of grudge against any of the girls who are well-adjusted with no issues. They film during practices and afterwards would ask if anyone wanted to film a “talking head”, and she did it a couple times, but mostly you would just kind of see her in the background.

R10 She is good friends with Nicole. They were on the same squad/small group/whatever it’s called. Her name is Lauren. You’ll easily be able to find out who it is, but I’m hesitant to put her last name because I would hate for it to pull up in a search and for her to get in any kind of trouble. Someone filed a lawsuit, but that was after Lauren left the team so I don’t know much about it.

The time commitments are ridiculous. Practices almost every day, plus games on Sundays, plus various social and charity events around Dallas. Not to mention the drive because no one lives in Irving. Oh, and you have to keep your weight down and your spray tan perfect. I don’t know how any of the girls hold down a job with the crazy schedule. My friend ended up finding a job working at a fancy store in Highland Park Village while she was cheering. Luckily, they were more than willing to work around the schedule. It’s a little bit of a prestige thing around Dallas to have a DCC-er in your midst.

Oh the best story I heard lately from her is that when they were cleaning out the old practice facilities in Irving right before they moved to the new place in Frisco they came across a bunch of old, leftover posters, life-size banners, etc. of her from when she was on the team. They asked the girls if they wanted any of this stuff, but then had the audacity to ask them to PAY for it if they wanted it. No doubt it was just going to go in the trash. Clearly, they have no remorse for paying these girls nothing and then continuing to milk them dry afterwards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 7, 2018 10:07 PM

[quote]Clearly, they have no remorse for paying these girls nothing and then continuing to milk them dry afterwards.

LOL! I think you have that backwards somehow.

I knew a male cheerleader for the Atlanta Falcons back in the 80's so these guys aren't the first. They performed more like college cheerleaders with stunts and acrobatics.

by Anonymousreply 19August 7, 2018 11:51 PM

Cool info, thanks R18!

They cut two veterans on this weeks show. Poor girls.

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2018 6:57 PM

If the pay is so bad, why does anyone, men or women, do it? If it were an established route to something else, I'd get it. But, there doesn't appear to be anything resembling a lucrative career that pro cheerleaders go on to do in large numbers. I could understand if you're a young, athletic person with a rich family or spouse and could just do it purely for gun, to enjoy the stage of game day. Or, if the time commitment wasn't that big, and it was essentially just a hobby while you had a fulltime job. Otherwise, why do it if it pays so shitty?

by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2018 7:09 PM

Are they all bottoms?

by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2018 11:46 PM

R15, the Saints just hired a male Saintsation a month or two ago.

by Anonymousreply 23August 19, 2018 12:27 AM

Are they all gay ?

by Anonymousreply 24August 19, 2018 12:28 AM

Silly.

by Anonymousreply 25August 19, 2018 12:34 AM

I guess if you are a cheer leader, it puts you in the vicinity of very rich people, especially men. You’d be a trophy wife and set for life.

I’m sure many of the girls manage to do this, of course it becomes difficult especially if you are not allowed anywhere near the players, but you get to attend fancy shindigs.!

And yeah some are rich spoiled brats that want to try out for the cheer team. If you’ll notice, many girls have been dancing since very young. Not many people can afford that.

by Anonymousreply 26August 19, 2018 6:36 AM

Does anybody have pictures of the new squad members??

by Anonymousreply 27August 21, 2018 5:52 PM

^^^Or their holes?

by Anonymousreply 28August 21, 2018 5:59 PM

How successful have they been?

by Anonymousreply 29September 25, 2020 4:31 PM

Nothing is more worthless than " cheerleaders" at a pro football game.

by Anonymousreply 30September 25, 2020 5:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!