Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celebrity Sex Dreams

Please share yours.

I was on a cruise and met Benedict Cumberbatch. He was a dud in the sack but was so funny and gentlemanly I had sex with him on multiple days. He wanted to introduce me to his family. At the next port we were to meet his favourite aunt for golf.

by Anonymousreply 118December 25, 2020 3:42 PM

When I was in my late teens I had a dream that I had a 3way with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. To this day I don't know what it meant.

by Anonymousreply 1August 6, 2018 9:25 AM

I’m at a party with Ryan Phillippe. He’s eating a cake with white frosting and an apricot or orange compote. He wants to eat me instead of cake, so we start kissing. At some point, I am no longer with him, but Julian Morris is there, and eventually we are having sex.

by Anonymousreply 2August 6, 2018 9:47 AM

He said dreams R2, not DAYdreams

by Anonymousreply 3August 6, 2018 9:50 AM

I’m working in an ad agency with Joni Mitchell. She turns on me for no reason at all, and is just an incredible bitch. I realize it started when I corrected her spelling on an “extra British U” word in one of her song titles, “Impossible Dreameur.”

by Anonymousreply 4August 6, 2018 9:50 AM

No, r3. I had that dream. I write them down.

by Anonymousreply 5August 6, 2018 9:51 AM

Dreams w/Topher Grace, Aaron Tveit, and Ben Whishaw.

by Anonymousreply 6August 6, 2018 10:01 AM

Donald trump fucked me with a wine bottle :/

by Anonymousreply 7August 6, 2018 11:52 AM

George Michael when "Faith" was popular. I woke up covered in my own goo.

by Anonymousreply 8August 6, 2018 12:54 PM

I dream that George Michael and Janet Jackson had a threesome. Once with a female and second with a male.

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2018 12:09 AM

Madonna in 1984, tight pussy and perfect bewbes. Then it was Jan Michael Vincent and Marc Singer and Tony Danza.

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2018 12:12 AM

Morrissey, it was weird but surprisingly good lol

by Anonymousreply 11August 14, 2018 12:50 AM

Snowed in at a hotel. Meet a man. Have dirty, kinky sex.

Wake up from my nightmare in shock.

Did I really dream I fucked Paul Ryan? Paul "Eddie Munster" Ryan? I was literally scarred for months after. Couldn't watch CNN in fear I would see his face and suffer flashbacks. Not really a celebrity though...

by Anonymousreply 12August 14, 2018 12:54 AM

Jessica Alba arranged for me to sleep with Tyler Perry. In return she would clear off my credit cards and give me a $5000 bonus. It sounded like a great deal . Tyler and I hung out in his hotel room and watched Ryan Reynolds movies.

by Anonymousreply 13September 6, 2018 2:23 AM

OMG this is embarrassing but, Scotty from the USS Enterprise. He wasn't even my favourite. I had a thing for Sulu and Spock. It happened in a spaceship type chair.

I've had good ones, too, but that's always the first dream I remember.

by Anonymousreply 14September 6, 2018 3:16 AM

Jeff Goldblum, completely naked, tied to a tree with a massive hardon. Me- sucking him dry. I was 8 when I had this dream. And Im not ashamed.

by Anonymousreply 15September 6, 2018 3:47 AM

Sting, from the time he was appearing in "Dune"

and, i didn't get all the way with it, but I was on a wood pier on a lake sparkling from the sun, and a 26-28 year old Charlie Chaplin was about to kiss me when the cat's yowling woke me up. I was so frustrated I threw the cat off the bed.

by Anonymousreply 16September 6, 2018 3:50 AM

Tom Hanks, but circa You’ve Got Mail. 🍆

by Anonymousreply 17September 9, 2018 4:57 PM

Seth Rogan. He cried after sex

by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2018 5:01 PM

Patrick Stewart. I went around for a month looking for a bald guy with shoulders like Brillo pads, until it wore off.

by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2018 5:02 PM

I dreamed that Nick Lachey knocked on my hotel room door. I open it and he is drunk and passes out in my arms. I put him to bed and he wakes up and starts kissing me and feeling my boner. Then the dream stopped.

by Anonymousreply 20September 9, 2018 5:18 PM

I was climbing up stairs behind Jon Stewart. He hesitated, and my face was even with his blue jean clad ass. I made a comment about the “view”. When we reached top of stairs, he fucked me senseless. Another dream: I was caught naked with Justin Long (I know, really?) Nothing sexual happened until someone walked in on us. I thought it best to hide our nakedness by sitting in his lap. I woke up before things got out of hand. (Still not as horrible as the Paul Ryan nightmare)

by Anonymousreply 21September 9, 2018 6:23 PM

I dreamt It was hugged by Michael Avenatti, which was a thrill in itself!

by Anonymousreply 22September 9, 2018 6:59 PM

"I dreamt I...."

by Anonymousreply 23September 9, 2018 7:00 PM

I've had several. Last year the night of the Oscars I had one that I still think about.

I was at a house party at some random college. I was walking down the hall and suddenly Emma Stone appeared and pulled me into a closet and literally started GOING AT ME, licking my neck, kissing me, french making out, it was outrageous. I was so shocked in the dream. She looked at me and said, "You better get your act together."

We were madly in love for about thirty seconds. It was so real. She told me I was her savior and all this shit. And then the subject of sodomy came up and her eyes bulged open with excitement.

Fucking awesome stuff.

by Anonymousreply 24September 9, 2018 7:01 PM

I dreamed I was taking an improv class with Noel Fielding, who told me I was too stiff and inhibited, and that I needed to be loose and relaxed. He offered to "shag me" to help loosen me up and I consented.

by Anonymousreply 25September 9, 2018 7:07 PM

As a small boy I dreamt of David Hedison from Voyage to the bottom of the sea. I was only about 5 but I distinctly remember having the incredible warm feeling in my tummy for some time. something I recognised as an orgasm when I was 15 or so.

by Anonymousreply 26September 9, 2018 7:17 PM

I was being forced to audition for Veronica Mars and performed a simulated sex scene with Enrico Colantoni.

by Anonymousreply 27September 26, 2018 7:01 PM

I'm an extra in a Hugh Jackman movie and I'm plucked out of the crowd because the director needs his character to take 'mine' and use as a hostage to get out of a mess.

We spend 10 hour days with my back up against his chest and his arm wrapped around me.

I ask the director if I can 'do this' as I use my hands to hang onto his arm/bicep.

We end up working a lot and become pals and we meet off set and everything I ever heard about him is true.

by Anonymousreply 28September 26, 2018 7:11 PM

Madonna, she had a dick.

by Anonymousreply 29September 26, 2018 7:14 PM

Jamie Leigh Curtis. She had a dick...and a front hole.

by Anonymousreply 30September 26, 2018 7:14 PM

I dreamed I met Matt Bomer at a cafe and we talked awhile. He was very nice and invited me to his home and introduced me to Simon and his children. Then Simon yelled at him for letting me in and made me leave. Sorry, no sex in that dream.

by Anonymousreply 31September 26, 2018 7:29 PM

R31, that dream could easily come true.

by Anonymousreply 32September 26, 2018 8:06 PM

I had a dream of having sex with Jeff Bridges in the late 1980s. I don't remember any of the details but I woke up feeling very fulfilled and then disappointed because it was just a dream.

by Anonymousreply 33September 26, 2018 8:13 PM

I had a dream about Sgt. Jones from Midsomer Murders. He kept telling me how nice my hair looked! I cannot tell you why.

He's not my usual type but he was in LOVE with me and we went down to the pub and then back home to fuck.

It was one of those dreams that is long and in great detail...

by Anonymousreply 34September 26, 2018 8:36 PM

[bold]SHELEBRITY SHEX DREAMSH[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 26, 2018 8:54 PM

About a year ago I dreamt that I was rimming Cole Sprouse. I had to leave for a bit, so I told him to wait for me. He just lay there...legs in the air and ass wide open.

I felt like a creep all day the next day 'cause I think he still kinda looks like a child. Ewww...

by Anonymousreply 36September 26, 2018 11:06 PM

I've been watching "Schitt's Creek" and recently had a fooling-around dream with Dan Levy. It/he was fun. Would Totally Do IRL, as the kidz wld txt.

by Anonymousreply 37September 26, 2018 11:20 PM

Giving blow job to Erik Estrada during his Chips days.

by Anonymousreply 38September 26, 2018 11:22 PM

I practically never have sex dreams (celebrity or otherwise), but I once dreamed that I was sucking on Zayn Malik's toes; I woke up incredibly horny.

by Anonymousreply 39September 27, 2018 12:00 PM

Robert Conrad, multiple times. I'd half-wake up and fap away in a hazy state.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 27, 2018 4:33 PM

Mark Feuerstein and Ben Shenkmsn from ROYAL PAINS.

by Anonymousreply 41October 10, 2018 3:25 AM

I woke from a shocking sex dream about Jonathan Banks (Mike from "Better Call Saul,") years ago when he was on "Wiseguy." I have no idea why; my also balding boyfriend was right there beside me in bed.

I dreamed I was walking with Sinead O'Connor to many ATM machines getting enough money to take a trip to Vegas. I kept trying to work up enough nerve to kiss her.

I dreamed George Clooney wanted to marry me, but just then, my sweaty Belizean boyfriend came round the corner and I decided stick with him. (WTF?)

Most recently, Jon Stewart gave me the dreamy oral pleasure and would not be deterred.

Hats off to those who keep the dream synopsis brief.

by Anonymousreply 42October 10, 2018 8:09 AM

I've had loads about Russell Tovey and Jimmy Somerville, but not together.

by Anonymousreply 43October 10, 2018 8:27 AM

[quote]I had a dream of having sex with Jeff Bridges in the late 1980s.

Did he show you his DL legendary party trick?

by Anonymousreply 44October 10, 2018 9:07 AM

Daniel Radcliffe wanted me to be his "Daddy".

by Anonymousreply 45October 10, 2018 9:38 AM

My (real life) partner and his friend tied up Mads Mikkelsen and shot a big black hole through his heart.

by Anonymousreply 46October 10, 2018 10:30 AM

Not a sex dream, but more like a sex drowse. This morning while lying in bed I imagined I was the set doctor for the tv series Tarzan and I had to give Ron Ely a comprehensive physical examination and distribute the result to the production company execs. I assured Ron that the bruised testicle was healing nicely from what I could see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 10, 2018 2:51 PM

I have dreams with TV and movie people in them. They aren't famous personalities in my dreams, just people interacting with me. I dreamt one of the guys in How I Met Your Mother was hiking with me, but it was just a normal relationship and not focused on him being famous. My sex dreams are really great but never have famous personalities in them. My interpretation of dreams is remembering how I actually felt in the dream and that usually helps me understand their representation in my mind.

by Anonymousreply 48October 10, 2018 3:55 PM

Iggy Pop, circa CANDY. So he was not in his flush of youth, but was still hot. He ran a B&B and I seduced him.

Funny thing is I have met him in real life in Paris, outside of a famous eclair store. My Dominican friend and I were talking in English and he with one of his minders chatted to us for a few minutes before he was dragged off. I didn’t let on I recognised him. My Dominican friend is a Kylie fan and had no idea who he was.

by Anonymousreply 49October 25, 2018 9:33 AM

Delroy Lindo is my mailman. Asked if I had something to drink. He unzipped his blue mailman pants and pulled out his fat cock and balls. Turned me around and fucked me slowly for about five minutes and then told me he was going to "unload" in me. Grunts and groans and shoots a big load in my ass. Pulls out, turns me around and sucks me off swallowing most of my huge load. The rest he shared with me while passionately kissing me. As he drinks his water and is about to leave, I remind him to put his cock and balls back in his pants.

by Anonymousreply 50October 25, 2018 9:53 AM

I dreamt that I was having a three way with Mr French and Uncle Bill. There was light fisting - DP and ATM - but it was very sweet and tender. (FYI Uncle Bill is a bossy verbal bottom - who knew? ). We were interrupted by Cissy pounding on the door because she had found the spring 2001 Gap Playlist.

I woke up sticky and confused- so I took my nerve medicine and had a couple of gimlets.

And then the Darfur Orphan came over with a pound cake- he seemed really agitated and he kept talking about Patsy Ramsey . We went into my bedroom but it wasn’t really my bedroom - it was a tastefully decorated B&B on a working ranch outside of Pawhuska, Oklahoma. Simply Sara was there fixin’ crab rangoons (she makes the best rangoons). We ate, we laughed , we exchanged oral. He wasn’t on PREP and Sara is such a stickler.

I woke up a second time - sticky and confused- a dream within a dream.

by Anonymousreply 51October 25, 2018 10:39 AM

David Bowie. He had a tiny blue penis. And by blue, I mean smurf colored.

by Anonymousreply 52October 31, 2018 9:24 AM

I was having sex with Debra Messing and yanked off her wig.

by Anonymousreply 53October 31, 2018 9:25 AM

A few weeks ago, I dreamed I had sex with 'Vikings' hunk Alexander Ludwig! And he shot a load in my mouth! :-)

I woke up coughing phlegm. :-(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 1, 2018 3:00 AM

Scott Bakula in his Behind The Candelabra getup, you jealous bitches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 2, 2018 5:21 AM

What is a "Vikings hunk"?

by Anonymousreply 56November 2, 2018 5:24 AM

I was hot forr Scott Bakula when he played in that time travel show. I think it was time travel. I remember him having no shirt either.

by Anonymousreply 57November 2, 2018 5:26 AM

I was having sex with Allison Janney and yanked off her wig.

by Anonymousreply 58November 2, 2018 6:35 AM

Years ago, but probably a decade after I'd last seen MadTV or thought about him, I had an intense sex dream about Michael McDonald.

by Anonymousreply 59November 2, 2018 6:56 AM

I dreamt I was in some kind of Little House on the Prairie town and had to see the doctor who was Armie Hammer. He gently examined me and then began kissing and fondling and going down on me. It was great. I had never even thought about him before but now I feel woozy every time I see him in something.

by Anonymousreply 60November 2, 2018 7:42 AM

"What is a "Vikings hunk"? " - R56.

There is a thing called television.

Television has things called TV programs.

One of those TV programs is called 'Vikings.'

One of the actors on that TV show is actor Alexander Ludwig.

Actors are people who get paid money to pretend to be other, sometimes fictional, people.

Hunky actors are usually male, and are considered handsome by viewers.

R56 is a thing called a moron.

Morons are very very stupid people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 3, 2018 12:03 AM

Stephen Fry. It was ghastly.

by Anonymousreply 62November 3, 2018 12:19 AM

Ok, so I dreamed I was at Dom eventborbither and Beyonce dissed the Kardashians and then gave James Woods a lap dance.

Not to be outdone, I then had public sex with Mick Jagger. She

by Anonymousreply 63December 9, 2018 5:57 AM

^ *at a public event

by Anonymousreply 64December 9, 2018 5:58 AM

I dreamt that I was at a drug bust at Brad Pitt's house last night. All the Ocean's cast were there Julia, Damon, and Clooney (who was giving info to the feds like a real snake lol). Pitt was put in handcuffs and led away. Julia was flirting with all these big black men I assume were pro athletes or something.

Cool dream.

by Anonymousreply 65December 9, 2018 6:23 PM

R65 Very cool.

by Anonymousreply 66December 10, 2018 2:14 AM

I was in a real life version of a video game with John Gallagher Jr, only he was tall, blond and tan.

by Anonymousreply 67January 27, 2019 10:38 AM

Marky Mark chased me down the street spraying cologne on me.

by Anonymousreply 68January 27, 2019 10:43 AM

In Chris Meloni’s bedroom, tied up face down while he dipped his fist in a can of Crisco.

by Anonymousreply 69January 27, 2019 2:21 PM

Kerry Washington played my dentist in one dream I (GWM) had.

by Anonymousreply 70January 27, 2019 2:27 PM

Last night I dreamed I was having an affair with Jeremy Irons. The main part of the dream was taken up with having a face to face confrontation with Sinead Cusack, whom I ended up liking (but not lusting) much more than Jeremy. She had a marvelous flat with lots of white lace.

by Anonymousreply 71January 27, 2019 8:14 PM

I was staying in holiday accomodation, the upscale dorm type you see at ski resorts, and had semi public sex in the common room with a red haired man who kind of looked like Ben Foster, but “nicer” in the face. Then he looked more like Damian Lewis, who unfortunately compulsively licked his lips and gurner; think David Tennent.

by Anonymousreply 72March 16, 2019 3:14 PM

Y'all are lucky. I'm 51 and have never had a full-on sex dream. Closest I've ever come is a dream where a cute coworker felt me up. Other than that, never a sex dream in my life. Dammit.

by Anonymousreply 73March 16, 2019 3:27 PM

I woke up and Matt Bomer was sleeping next to me, in my bed. He was snoring lightly and his lips were slightly parted. I put my hand on his chest, tried to wake him, but he kept sleeping. I went to the kitchen and Stephen Colbert was there in an apron making pancakes. He asked me for chocolate chips and I woke up. Have no idea to this day what it meant.

by Anonymousreply 74March 16, 2019 5:28 PM

I had an arranged marriage to Freddie Highmore. But in my dream, I thought “but this has to be a dream, because Freddie Highmore is dead”. So bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 75April 15, 2019 2:33 PM

I dream about worshiping St Louis Cardinal Matt Carpenter with my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 76April 15, 2019 2:36 PM

A few years back, I had a very vivid dream of taking Eric Mabius to pound town on my back porch ¯_(ツ)_/¯

by Anonymousreply 77April 15, 2019 3:13 PM

One of the best threads ever. Keep them coming!

by Anonymousreply 78April 15, 2019 4:36 PM

As a gayling, I had a dream where I went swimsuit shopping with Jon-Erik Hexum. I remember we were in the dressing room together and trying on Speedos, he asked me to help him adjust himself and did the same for me. In the dream he smelled of Old Spice and his body hair was incredibly soft.

As an adult, a few years ago I had a dream where I just moved into a new building, and my neighbor was Raul Esparza, but as his character from L&O: SVU, the DA. He came over the night I moved in in shorts, flip flops, and a loose and unbuttoned short sleeved shirt with a bottle of wine. We drank and chatted, then as the DA said, “I love hairy blondes” as he ran his fingers thru my hair and across my chest (I then realized I lost my shirt at some point lol). Next we’re in my bed, and he’s pounding me to heaven and beyond and talking dirty to me in Spanish, and I’m calling him “Rafa”. Jerked off to that dream many, many times.

by Anonymousreply 79April 15, 2019 4:51 PM

David Speers of Sky News Australia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80June 4, 2019 3:02 PM

I made out with David Corn (Mother Jones/MSNBC contributor).

by Anonymousreply 81June 4, 2019 3:06 PM

Madonna comes to my house and demands that I go out and get her six different bottles of beer. It takes a lot of searching but I come back with the beer in a six-pack carrier. She is so happy with me that she rips off my shirt, kisses me, and forces me down to the floor. Then we go into the backyard which has turned into a sea of mud. We wrestle in the mud and she comes up filthy but I come up clean. I asked my shrink what this dream meant and he said it was a "clout" dream, which confused me even more. BTW I'm a gay male.

by Anonymousreply 82June 4, 2019 3:16 PM

I have this recurring dream that I'm an eldergay who is obsessed with Jon Erik Hexum who yanks my wig off. I have no idea who Jon Erik Hexum or who the eldergay are.

by Anonymousreply 83June 6, 2019 7:39 PM

r77 = Guy Fieddi

by Anonymousreply 84June 6, 2019 8:20 PM

No sex. Just a celebrity: Mark Wahlberg chases me and two of my friends (I don’t know them IRL) down the street, spraying us with cologne. We run to get in the car to go to the police, and that’s when I wake up. All the cars are really small. It is summer.

by Anonymousreply 85June 6, 2019 8:21 PM

Almost sex. Dorm room. Three guys with perfect, shirtless bodies. #1 is Shawn Mendes. #2 is I don’t remember, but I think he's famous. #3 is Nick Jonas. #2 is going to rub oil on #1’s already glistening body. I get up to leave, saying “Well, I’ll leave you to your three-way.”

by Anonymousreply 86June 6, 2019 8:25 PM

When I was in college in the mid-80s, I dreamed I was naked underneath bear skins on a horse-drawn sledge with Joan Collins somewhere in Austria during the wintertime. She was also naked under the bearskins, and offered to give me a hand job. I said sure, and she proceeded to take her hand from under the skins, revealing her long fingernails, and plunged it under the skins on my side. I could not feel anything , and then after a while she took her hand out, and her nails were dripping with my blood. I woke up with a start.

by Anonymousreply 87June 6, 2019 8:29 PM

Non-sex dreams w/Jake Gyllenhaal numerous times. Once with Tom Sturridge. Also: Heath Ledger, John Mulaney, Matthew Goode, Richard Madden.

by Anonymousreply 88June 6, 2019 8:29 PM

I’m at a Broadway show sitting next to Sting. As we leave the theatre he starts holding my hand as we walk up the aisle and it dawns on me that we are “together” and on some type of date.

Also it turns out two friends from college are all the sudden behind us, notice Sting holding my hand, and then start whispering furiously about it. This makes me feel very proud and happy to have gotten this gossipy reaction. Like I’m part of a wonderful little secret.

Next thing we are on the street and climbing into a private car where we start kissing passionately as soon as we drive off. The dream ended before we actually had sex.

by Anonymousreply 89June 6, 2019 8:34 PM

Why don't I have sex dreams? I almost never do.

by Anonymousreply 90June 6, 2019 8:35 PM

[quote] He was a dud in the sack

So OP, even your sex dreams are unsatisfactory?

by Anonymousreply 91June 6, 2019 8:44 PM

Too complicated to explain the whole dream, but it involved Walter Cronkite, Henry Kissinger, and Kitty Carlisle Hart.

by Anonymousreply 92June 6, 2019 8:44 PM

Me neither r90. And I don't think I've ever seen a celebrity in a dream.

by Anonymousreply 93June 6, 2019 8:49 PM

Oh, I have celebrities in my dreams all the time, r93. Just no sex.

by Anonymousreply 94June 6, 2019 9:00 PM

I am a gay man who has only ever had one sex dream in my life, when I was a teenager, I dreamt I had sex with the dead body of a female co-worker. It was so disturbing to me, I was just beginning to come to terms with my attraction to my own sex and feeling a great deal of guilt and wondered what the fuck was the matter with me that I would have such a dream. I already knew I was gay without a doubt, and not the least interested in any woman, and the concept of necrophilia had never even occurred to me and has zero interest to me then and now.

I feel so cheated that I can't have fun exciting dreams sex dreams with guys I find desirable but I am also glad I have never had a dream like that again. Fortunately I quickly realized that we have no control over what we dream and our dreams don't define us.

I was reluctant to even post this because I know there are straight people who read these posts and would use this to label gay people as sick, but I am one of the nicest people you could ever meet, I would never purposely hurt another human being. So screw them and their bigotry, their hatred of people because of who they love is more sick than one dream I didn't like and had no control over and doesn't define me.

by Anonymousreply 95June 6, 2019 9:01 PM

R94 I don't believe I've ever dreamed of any people I don't know irl.

by Anonymousreply 96June 6, 2019 9:02 PM

Lately I’ve been having weird dreams in which Rick Schroder and Jason Bateman, legal age of course, are fucking between theological debates.

by Anonymousreply 97June 6, 2019 11:40 PM

What am I, R97, chopped liver?

by Anonymousreply 98June 7, 2019 12:19 AM

Nobody had any dreams last night?

by Anonymousreply 99June 7, 2019 8:35 PM

Perez Hilton was my barber and gave me a hand job.

by Anonymousreply 100June 7, 2019 8:46 PM

[quote]Nobody had any dreams last night?

Friends I grew up with who did not become celebs.

by Anonymousreply 101June 7, 2019 8:47 PM

SHELEBRITY SHEX DREAMSH!

by Anonymousreply 102June 8, 2019 12:14 AM

Vivian Vance

by Anonymousreply 103June 8, 2019 12:34 AM

I once had a dream about Betty Crocker but, luckily, it wasn’t sexual.

by Anonymousreply 104June 8, 2019 1:06 AM

I had a dream I was a journalist interviewing some man. He was driving me back and I had lost my wallet, so we had sex in his car and bought ice cream.

Sometime later I realised the guy was Kevin Bacon. I congratulated on how well his daughter was doing on Stranger Things.

by Anonymousreply 105July 6, 2019 11:25 PM

Halle Berry and Paul Walker, but not together. And yes I'm a gay man but Halle didn't care.

by Anonymousreply 106July 7, 2019 12:37 AM

R95 I am straight and would never judge you for that dream. The subconscious is a crazy thing. I dreamed in 2004 that I was having sex with John Edwards on a flying spaceship, nothing about which appealed to conscious me. It was so inexplicably hot.

by Anonymousreply 107July 7, 2019 12:53 AM

Rami Malek. Wish I could use guided imagery or whatever it takes to get that dream back.

by Anonymousreply 108July 7, 2019 1:10 AM

OP I'm also strangely attracted to Benedict Cumberbatch.

by Anonymousreply 109July 7, 2019 5:13 AM

Kush from Eastenders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110July 15, 2019 10:16 AM

[quote]Too complicated to explain the whole dream, but it involved Walter Cronkite, Henry Kissinger, and Kitty Carlisle Hart.

Who ripped off whose wig?

by Anonymousreply 111July 15, 2019 11:33 AM

A couple nights ago I had the most vivid, lucid dream about Connor.

I'm laying back on an antique leather club chair, casually browsing away on my phone. Connor's sauntering around the room, gushing about some obscure Thai art film. He's wearing a dark oversized crop shirt (can't remember the colour), a pink neckerchief and... reindeer socks. It's all kinda mismatched, but he makes it work. I look down, and Holy Shit! My imagination's endowed him with a Garrett Clayton-grade badonkadonk (it being Connor, considerably hairier).

Connor approaches the chair and before I can even say a word, he climbs up and plants his caboose on my lips. I support him by the waist and we find ourselves 69'ing--his pillow lips hoovering up my dick and my tongue deep in his Canuck starfish.

Connor manoeuvrers himself onto my lap, and in his distinctive vocal-fry says: "Just fucking give it to me!"

We fuck in just about every position possible on an armchair, and while I'm just at the point of busting inside--his furry thighs vice-gripping my waist like a bucking bronco, my hand tugging on his neckerchief--someone knocks at the door. FFS! It's Connor's mom. She asks "is everything is OK there, sweetie? I heard some creaking and banging.", and he gives her some BS line about re-upholstering the leather (?!!). We embrace, and kiss and laugh, then..... BAM! I wake up.

by Anonymousreply 112November 4, 2019 10:32 PM

*Connor Jessup

by Anonymousreply 113November 4, 2019 10:33 PM

I had the most vivid, realistic dream about Ryan Gossling. We were in some sort of arranged marriage which made perfect sense at the to me in the dream. I was very concerned about his happiness and we talked at great length about it. As he wasn't gay, and in the dream at least I knew he was in love with a woman. As part of the law, we also had to make love every day. He said he was committed to this, even though he wasn't gay. He felt it was only fair to try and make each other happy and enjoy the marriage as much as possible. We had many love-making sessions and he was beautiful and passionate. He was thoughtful and kind to me, complimentary and always had a gift every time he came home. It seemed like we were together for months. In the dream, I was being selfish as I knew I, but not he, could end it, and finally, I did. When I told him I really loved him and it was more important to me he be happy with his true love, we both cried and hugged, kissed, and he was so truly grateful. It was so weird. For the first few minutes when I woke up I thought it was real. I missed him for several days after that.

by Anonymousreply 114November 4, 2019 11:01 PM

I had a dream I fucked Barack Obama. I mean, he's a good looking man, but I've never found him sexually attractive. Well no more. 44 is as hot as hell. He was very confident, talkative, laid-back and extremely dominant.

by Anonymousreply 115December 25, 2020 12:40 PM

i had a wet dream after seeing this picture of Erik Estrada. giving him a bj.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116December 25, 2020 12:49 PM

Some good ones in the early 90s, Sting in a loin cloth doing tantric yoga, Hugh Grant being a pervy nasty boy. Mm.

by Anonymousreply 117December 25, 2020 12:52 PM

[Quote] I had a dream I fucked Barack Obama.

Does anyone also remember how a lot of women said they had sex dreams of Bill Clinton when he got elected?

I have convinced myself Maureen Dowd was one of them... Flash forward... Her tiresome hatred of the Clintons... Hell hath no fury and so on.

by Anonymousreply 118December 25, 2020 3:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!