Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I just blew this hot married guy at the Golden Corral men's room. Jealous Bitches?

His fat wife kid were gorging on dessert.

by Anonymousreply 64August 10, 2018 8:39 AM

Jealous like you wouldn’t believe.

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2018 9:59 PM

Of course he was hot.

It’s August.

What did he look like?

by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2018 10:01 PM

OP, I've done enough guys in public places, so tell me about GC's chocolate wonderfall instead. Is it as glorious to the patrons as the commercials suggest that it is?

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2018 10:05 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2018 10:06 PM

Same sluts bragging about sucking married men are the ones later on complaining about men not being faithful. Can you spot the problem here?

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2018 10:07 PM

ew. A toilet queen. How erotic sucking someone off whilst someone next stall over has explosive diarrhea

by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2018 10:11 PM

Yes, dear. But was he cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2018 10:18 PM

Pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2018 10:24 PM

Forget being a slut and a toilet queen, whatever were you doing at a Golden Corral?

by Anonymousreply 9August 4, 2018 10:36 PM

Assuming you swallowed and didn't take anything home with you, I don't have a problem with this.

by Anonymousreply 10August 4, 2018 10:41 PM

Have I told you about my stall adventures with explosive diarrhea at the Bellagio Hotel?

by Anonymousreply 11August 4, 2018 10:43 PM

The Golden Corral??? Whore.

by Anonymousreply 12August 4, 2018 10:46 PM

I wonder if the other customers thought that was whipped cream on your shirt

by Anonymousreply 13August 4, 2018 11:13 PM

My, that's such a lovely visual, R6. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 14August 5, 2018 12:10 AM

[quote]His fat wife kid were gorging on dessert.

So were you. Yours just had fewer calories.

by Anonymousreply 15August 5, 2018 12:13 AM

So seedy, indeedy.

by Anonymousreply 16August 5, 2018 12:15 AM

I do believe this is an upgrade from Cracker Barrel, OP's usual go-to for breeder cock.

by Anonymousreply 17August 5, 2018 12:25 AM

If this story is true, I must admit I can never imagine how someone would even begin to proposition a complete stranger in a setting like that. Do they flirt with their eyes? Or is it something more overt like looking at their cock, licking your lips, and going "yum"? (They didn't fuck, so this clearly wasn't a "bend over and present hole" situation.) Plus, there's the whole "eww" factor of doing such a thing in a public restroom in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 18August 5, 2018 1:37 AM

R18, are you a woman? You must be if you have no concept of gay cruising.

by Anonymousreply 19August 5, 2018 1:39 AM

Hot? Data Lounge hot, or real life hot?

by Anonymousreply 20August 5, 2018 1:43 AM

Good for you if it made you happy. But, no, not jealous

by Anonymousreply 21August 5, 2018 1:44 AM

Considering you actually ate at The Golden Corral I must ask, was the fellatio before or after you puked your guts out from their vile food.

by Anonymousreply 22August 5, 2018 1:45 AM

If his wife is fat I don´t believe he's that hot.

by Anonymousreply 23August 5, 2018 1:46 AM

Then you haven't been to Appalachia. The women are obese and the men are rail thin

by Anonymousreply 24August 5, 2018 1:49 AM

Several years back I was going to a store in a shopping center that had a Golden Corral on the other side of the parking lot facing the street. The parking lot was so full I had to park all the across the lot behind the Golden Corral. As I was making my way out of the GC lot I turned to walk between 2 cars and stood face to face with a fresh pile of vomit on the pavement that was no less than 8" high. It was food that had not even been digested yet. Some farm beast had eaten so much at the GC that he or she apparently spontaneously purged in the parking lot before getting into the car.

After seeing that I would eat my own shit before I could ever eat at a Golden Corral.

by Anonymousreply 25August 5, 2018 1:50 AM

Op is also r13 lol You lying bitch

by Anonymousreply 26August 5, 2018 1:53 AM

Ewwww the restroom at Golden Corral??? Standards OP. Standards!

by Anonymousreply 27August 5, 2018 1:57 AM

Was probably a fattie

by Anonymousreply 28August 5, 2018 2:08 AM

full details, whore

by Anonymousreply 29August 5, 2018 2:18 AM

FF for the over/misused "jealous"

by Anonymousreply 30August 5, 2018 2:38 AM

[quote] fat wife kid

The guy having a wife who was also his kid is the only part of this story I believe.

by Anonymousreply 31August 5, 2018 3:01 AM

R29 it’s a troll post op also posted comment r13....

by Anonymousreply 32August 5, 2018 3:04 AM

This.Never.Happened.

by Anonymousreply 33August 5, 2018 3:05 AM

A good friend recently moved to Atlanta and told me about the black hotness on parade at the GC, promising to take me there when I visited. That was maybe six month later and he kept his word. I wouldn't say it was wall-to-wall hotness, but was it worth the trip for the eye candy? Definitely.

by Anonymousreply 34August 5, 2018 3:14 AM

Was it Sarah Huckabee Sanders' husband?

by Anonymousreply 35August 5, 2018 3:25 AM

r35 She's eat him alive if she found out about his secret golden BJs!

by Anonymousreply 36August 5, 2018 4:34 AM

Stay classy, OP.

by Anonymousreply 37August 5, 2018 5:03 AM

Did his cum taste like diabetes, OP?

by Anonymousreply 38August 5, 2018 5:12 AM

Well, if the married guy goes for fat wives, OP must be a fatty too.

by Anonymousreply 39August 9, 2018 8:53 AM

I have had my dick sucked by a lot of married men in the heartland.

If they stare at my dick in the restroom, I shake it just enough to show them and often without a word I get some serious head. After swallowing my cum they say thank you and go back to the kids.

The this never happened trolls must have awful lives.

by Anonymousreply 40August 9, 2018 9:13 AM

[quote]You must be if you have no concept of gay cruising.

This would be gay homewrecking.

by Anonymousreply 41August 9, 2018 9:18 AM

EWWWW, Marinated meat in fish oil.

by Anonymousreply 42August 9, 2018 9:23 AM

Anyone who thinks plenty married, self proclaimed hetero guys don't regularly go out in search of cock to suck or to get their's sucked (and more) has never been to an adult book store back room, glory hole maze, major truck stop, or any other gay cruising area. These areas are packed to the gills with men who have wives and children at home who get that yearning in their loins regularly for that which gives them what they really desire, and can't get at home.

by Anonymousreply 43August 9, 2018 9:24 AM

How about the nobody gives a shit trolls?

I'm glad you're having fun in Golden Corral. Not so happy you're spending money there. But then you sound like somebody who voted for Trump.

And yeah, we know the world is full of closet cases.

Again, not amazing.

by Anonymousreply 44August 9, 2018 9:26 AM

How were the maggots, flys and rodent dropping OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 9, 2018 9:35 AM

I have class OP.

I only blow men at Hometown Buffet

by Anonymousreply 46August 9, 2018 9:42 AM

You are sick. Children are in there. You should go away to cave OP.

by Anonymousreply 47August 9, 2018 10:16 AM

No one is jealous OP. The Golden Corral is so low rent. He probably has the Aids.

by Anonymousreply 48August 9, 2018 10:17 AM

R47, I forgot about the children.

OP, you are one sick fuck and I hope that trouser gravy stain is a keeper.

by Anonymousreply 49August 9, 2018 10:23 AM

R47 and r49 - again, women who don’t understand how gay tearoom action works.

by Anonymousreply 50August 9, 2018 10:41 AM

I don't know how old you are, r50. I'm guessing from your interest in "tearoom" activity that you were young in the 1960s-1980s.

Public sex isn't quite the revolutionary act that it may once have been. And relying on it as a form of sexual expression in the age of grindr and other similar apps seems more like a dated fetish for someone unstable and immature.

I agree that "Why won't somebody think of the children" is the ultimate refuge of the homophobe, but you aren't doing anybody any favors either.

However, I am currently interested in other people's forms of self-destructing behavior, albeit only a superficial interest.

by Anonymousreply 51August 10, 2018 1:19 AM

The frau hysteria on this legend is datalounge level high!~

by Anonymousreply 52August 10, 2018 1:20 AM

R51 Phyliss Schlafly, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 53August 10, 2018 1:25 AM

Hot is hot OP. Good for you.

by Anonymousreply 54August 10, 2018 1:45 AM

Do NOT compare public area sex to Grindr as if one is capable of replacing another or as if one belongs to an era different from the other. They are not even close to being the same thing, and the popularity of one does not render the other one extinct or delegated to fetus. Just implying that tells me clearly that you have no fucking clue what either of those entail and the results they yield. You have probably never engaged in either or both.

Judgements aside, there are people that may engage in either, both, or none - without any overlaps or substitutes.

R51 has airs if superiority based on ignorant and erroneous, albeit highly judgemental, assertions. Of course, once you inject your own morals into the equation (which you are entitled to), you can speak strongly against either or both alternatives. But to deem one a current tool while dismissing the other one as a fetish now that the other tool exists is pure ignorance: two different animals that thrive on two completely different settings that require two extremely different processes that yield two very different results involving timing, pleasure, accuracy, capability for lying/embellishing, etc etc.

by Anonymousreply 55August 10, 2018 4:11 AM

Fetus >>fetish

by Anonymousreply 56August 10, 2018 4:12 AM

The correct term is faux moral prisspots

by Anonymousreply 57August 10, 2018 4:15 AM

And how immature is it to draw conclusions about a person’s age, intellect, and morality based on the use of the word “tearoom.”

People can say speakeasy, joint, or grass without having to have been born in the respective decades those terms were popular. Most of us read, learn, and interact with others.

by Anonymousreply 58August 10, 2018 4:22 AM

How many times did you prance around the salad bar , before committing sodomy ?

by Anonymousreply 59August 10, 2018 4:50 AM

"Fetus >>fetish"

Fetus was funnier.

" Just implying that tells me clearly that you have no fucking clue what either of those entail and the results they yield. You have probably never engaged in either or both."

I wasn't implying anything. I made a guess. I was either right or wrong. Your guesses about me have been wrong. But hey, being wrong comes with the whole guessing thing.

"People can say speakeasy, joint, or grass without having to have been born in the respective decades those terms were popular. Most of us read, learn, and interact with others."

True. But when I go to a bar, even an illegal one, I don't use the term "speakeasy." But hey, everyone is free to talk anyway they want. Of course, I had no opinions about you using the word tearoom. I was commenting on your insistence that sucking a closet case in a public restroom was interesting or important to anyone other than you.

"Do NOT compare public area sex to Grindr "

I can compare The Holy Roman Empire to a carrot if I want. Who are you to order me otherwise? Just some random "hysterical" troll on the internet it seems to me.

" Most of us read, learn, and interact with others."

Most of us do. Now than you know about it, maybe you can too.

by Anonymousreply 60August 10, 2018 4:51 AM

I said everything I had to say and certainly am not interested in having the last word(so go for it) but maybe “do not compare” was the wrong phrase.

I meant to say you shouldn’t equate both scenes because, as someone who had participated in both, I can attest they’re simply not the same. And I can assure you there are millions who are still interested in public place sex (again, mjudgement and morals notwithstanding), not just one person masturbating in every tearoom, park and video store all by himself.

Now you can have at it because I really have nothing else to add.

by Anonymousreply 61August 10, 2018 5:17 AM

Lmao at all the guys rushing out to defend a guy blowing a married guy at a Golden Corral with his family nearby. And not just defending him but pretending his behavior is some kind of queer sexual freedom that makes us more enlightened.

by Anonymousreply 62August 10, 2018 5:24 AM

I said everything I had to say and certainly am not interested in having the last word(so go for it)"

Oh, I bet you say that to all the boys in all the threads, you!

"I meant to say you shouldn’t equate both scenes because, as someone who had participated in both, I can attest they’re simply not the same."

I'm sure an aficionado can wax rhapsodic on the many nuances that separate the two, but isn't the goal basically the same? You know--getting sex?

Perhaps one is really about the art of petit point or something which, in that case, embroider away!

"And I can assure you there are millions who are still interested in public place sex (again, mjudgement and morals notwithstanding), not just one person masturbating in every tearoom, park and video store all by himself."

Well, I'm sure you have the proper statistics at your disposal, but why on earth do you think I think it's some solitary endeavor? I'm pretty sure the title of this thread pretty much states right off the bat more than one guy is involved.

FWIW, I know "millions of people" go to Golden Corral, too. Even including the bathroom blowjobs, it's still just Golden Corral.

by Anonymousreply 63August 10, 2018 7:57 AM

Was he in the men's room to purge OP, so he could straddle back up to the trough for a 4th go round?

by Anonymousreply 64August 10, 2018 8:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!