Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Angelina Jolie is 'so hostile' and 'unreasonable' amid divorce from Brad Pitt that her lawyer 'is on the verge of quitting'

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437September 7, 2019 10:45 AM

duh!

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2018 5:06 PM

Karma, bitch. I for one am filled with schadenfreude.

by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2018 5:09 PM

She’s always been crazier than a shithouse rat...

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2018 5:10 PM

"I'm shocked!" said no one.

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2018 5:12 PM

I feel like this is the kind of gossip that TMZ published in its early years before it turned into a PR machine for reality tv stars. Thank god the Daily Mail fills the void!

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2018 5:14 PM

Is Brad white?

by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2018 5:14 PM

Boring

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2018 5:15 PM

The lawyer is a pretty woman so of course Angie can't stand her. Being around an educated woman must be very threatening, and the lady has probably taught Brad he doesn't have to obey the witch.

by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2018 5:16 PM

Is she still wearing that blood vial?

by Anonymousreply 9August 4, 2018 5:18 PM

He was such a fool for having children with this woman. There were red flags everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 10August 4, 2018 5:25 PM

It's interesting that his other exes always speak kindly about him. It's sad that he fell for her to the point where they had kids together, since she's going to use them against him.

by Anonymousreply 11August 4, 2018 5:27 PM

I'm a little jealous of the kids living in fabulous homes and traveling around the world together. It sucks to have angry parents but it's still a fascinating life. Hope they all come out OK as adults and don't fall into any addiction traps like so many other kids of stars.

by Anonymousreply 12August 4, 2018 5:29 PM

R9, yes but now it has Maddox's blood in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 4, 2018 5:29 PM

Aniston really works overtime to spread fake stuff about Angelina online, huh?

by Anonymousreply 14August 4, 2018 5:29 PM

Horrible Woman!

by Anonymousreply 15August 4, 2018 8:25 PM

Crazy runs in the family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 4, 2018 8:28 PM

Brad should have known this is what happens when you marry a heroin addicted bi-sexual.

by Anonymousreply 17August 4, 2018 8:34 PM

I wonder if they'd still be married if it wasn't for the gaggle of kids.

by Anonymousreply 18August 4, 2018 8:43 PM

Isn’t there a popular Borderline Personality Disorder thread on DL currently that would suggest that this is typical BPD behavior on Jolie’s part for how they deal with divorce and family separations?

(Also: Jolie’s late mother famously behaved this way and majorly alienated Jolie and her brother from Jon Voight for years and years after he left the relationship—and Jolie has publicly declared her mom to be a saint—so this was bound to happen and it’s possible that both mother and daughter had/have BPD....)

by Anonymousreply 19August 4, 2018 9:01 PM

She's the worst.

by Anonymousreply 20August 4, 2018 9:28 PM

She is awesome

by Anonymousreply 21August 4, 2018 10:40 PM

Is Brad a plastic surgery?

by Anonymousreply 22August 4, 2018 10:42 PM

Team Brad, glad he finally managed to escape that spider's web.

by Anonymousreply 23August 4, 2018 10:47 PM

Angie, keep those kids as far away from that Toxic Christian Right mother-in-law!

Especially the gay one(s)

by Anonymousreply 24August 4, 2018 10:53 PM

Bingo @ R19. Mother and daughter both are classic BPD cases. Black and white thinking (people are all good or all bad). Extreme moodiness including flying off on rages for no reason. Anger for perceived slights that lives on for decades without diminishing. Playing the perpetual victim in all relationships--everyone does them wrong at some point. Complete alienation---once they are done with you, they are done, and move on to another victim. No compromise and no forgiveness--ever. Often narcissism goes hand in hand. They are incapable of thinking about anyone but themselves. Even when they 'seem' to show empathy or selflessness (adopting a bunch of kids) it is calculated and done for self serving reasons---to appear saintly and good.

by Anonymousreply 25August 4, 2018 10:57 PM

didnt this all begin because Brad was bombed out of his mind on a plane and was threatening the kids?

by Anonymousreply 26August 4, 2018 11:05 PM

R26 I think tensions were probably growing before then. But Brad threatening to spank the kids was probably the final straw.

by Anonymousreply 27August 4, 2018 11:20 PM

I’m having none of this story. The serene Angelina is a saintly figure. Otherworldly. She would never behave in such a manner. Why, I have heard people say that she has never once even had a bowel movement.

by Anonymousreply 28August 4, 2018 11:26 PM

she moved to the Laughlin park neighborhood to be close to his house for the kids, so either she has had a chg of heart or this story is exaggerated. Supposedly Pitt has turned conservative and believed in corporal punishment for the kids. His ultra born again conservative upbringing may be catching up with him as to how he wants to raise his kids.. His mother is a really controlling witch, so I dont think all of this is on Joiie

by Anonymousreply 29August 4, 2018 11:31 PM

What did he do do those kids?

by Anonymousreply 30August 4, 2018 11:36 PM

[quote]The lawyer is a pretty woman so of course Angie can't stand her. Being around an educated woman must be very threatening

Hit's the nail on the head. I'm surprised she even retained a female to begin with. Perhaps she thought a woman would be more sympathetic to her "plight." But, if she wanted to play hardball with Brad why did she choose counsel who "promotes settlements and co-parenting?"

by Anonymousreply 31August 4, 2018 11:37 PM

Typical BPD behavior, piss them off and they immediately decide you're Satan Incarnate, and spend forever trying to destroy you. Pitt was a fool to get involved with her, and a bigger fool to breed with her.

Really, the only way to get yourself off the hook when one of these nutters goes after you is to get them to make someone else to be their primary target. His people should publicize the relationships she's allegedly having with a married politician, if they break up she'll go after the latest ex and take some of the heat off of Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 32August 5, 2018 12:06 AM

Married politician? More, please.

by Anonymousreply 33August 5, 2018 12:22 AM

She fucked William Hague for her honorary Damehood.

by Anonymousreply 34August 5, 2018 12:32 AM

Can't stand this phony bitch but you all are reaching here. There is no way she wanted to prove right the people who said it wouldn't work. Not gonna give them the satisfaction.

If she's holding out like this and bringing attention it's for a damned good reason.

Wouldn't surprise me if he held a gun to someone's head including his own. Her tight PR game to a backseat to crazy, probably homicidal/suicidal Pitt.

I can always see past her bullshit. Trust me, Pitt was a danger to self and others for her to high tail it. She risked years of carefully played PR.

She dodged a bullet. Probably literally.

by Anonymousreply 35August 5, 2018 12:51 AM

It seems to me she did a thorough job at burning bridges. She called or had someone call the police and the FBI on him so he would be publicly arrested when the plane landed as a way of asking for divorce.

I'm not even a Brad fan, but her methods were over the top and he was proven innocent after two investigations he cooperated with.

I'm sure he is not a saint, but I have a feeling she elaborated a setup to reinvent herself again as a courageous but distinguished divorced mom, now working with the British political elite circles. She would work with NATO, have a new more powerful and interesting boyfriend, more in phase with her new persona. And if the no longer useful husband got destroyed in the process with false allegations, oh well. He belonged in the past anyways.

Well that didn't work.

by Anonymousreply 36August 5, 2018 1:15 AM

Agree with R36. AJ's playing a long game. She's a black widow. Even looks like one.

by Anonymousreply 37August 5, 2018 1:28 AM

She's a whore and crazy.

by Anonymousreply 38August 5, 2018 1:34 AM

Well she's trying to play a long game, but failing. She seems to think that the public buys her Saint Angie publicity, but hardly anyone seems to be falling for it.

She really doesn't have the media savvy to pull off something like convincing the public that Pitt is a monster, probably because she's so far up her own ass that she pays no attention to what the little people actually think.

by Anonymousreply 39August 5, 2018 1:50 AM

Take a look at the court documents if you think she's a saint.

by Anonymousreply 40August 5, 2018 1:53 AM

I can't wait for deranged cunts at Celebitchy to find a way to blame Jennifer Aniston for planting this story. They are just like Trumptards.

by Anonymousreply 41August 5, 2018 1:54 AM

R19 yes she's definitely bpd. I wonder if Shiloh (or" John",lol)will turn out the same way. Every bpd woman I have met has been an attractive, middle class to affluent woman who has never been told no. I don't think abuse in and of itself causes the disorder. I think it is caused by early adverse expereinces combined with extreme indulgence from society at large.

by Anonymousreply 42August 5, 2018 2:01 AM

Who has the history of mental instability in the relationship? Jolie has form. None of Pitt’s previous partners have spoken of physical or verbal abuse. Shiloh identifies as a boy because she picked up very early on that mummy favours her brothers. Vivienne is also adopting the same behaviour. So fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 43August 5, 2018 2:06 AM

The bitch is like a fuming Pitt Stop.

by Anonymousreply 44August 5, 2018 2:09 AM

Love her

by Anonymousreply 45August 5, 2018 2:12 AM

All that starvation and she still barely has a neck.

by Anonymousreply 46August 5, 2018 2:37 AM

R19, as I was reading this thread, I was thinking BPD and then you posted it. My wife was diagnosed with BPD by the court appointed psychiatrists during our divorce and custody battles which got to be known to courts and police departments in 4 counties. I have been told by several in the court system our case was the most extreme they have ever dealt with.

Like Angie, she was extremely beautiful and turned completely nuts when she turned 38. |n Brad's defense, when a BPD loves you, you have never felt as loved in your life. They are obsessed with you and pleasing you. They worship you. No one ever gets diagnosed with BPD when they are in that phase. You do not look for what is wrong with this person. It is incredible. You can not believe your luck. It is magical. It is intense. The sex is wonderful and breaks boundaries. They love everything about you. I wanted children so she was desperate to have them.

Then------ they flip and it turns into a nightmare. They will fake abuse, they will try to run you down with their car while the kids scream in terror watching. They will do everything to alienate the kids from you, the now evil spouse. They will be so over the top that judges pick up on it in the first few minutes of a hearing when they hear them speak. Lawyers will ask permission of the judge to resign in the middle of the hearing.

One of my friends had been married 3 times, always to stunning women. He told me they all went crazy at 38. I expressed disbelief. He said how old was yours when she went nuts? 38. I started talking to others who had or knew others with similar experiences, and every single one of them, the very beautiful women turned late 30s and went out of control.

I have come to the conclusion that when you are used to getting through life on your incredible looks, turning late 30s sends them into a full existential panic. Mine still looked great, so I didn't figure it out, but the thing is, I think it took her longer to still look great, she knew how much more effort it took to look as good as ever. She knew it was slipping and the end of her 'specialness" was in sight. I remember she came home berserk as she had gotten a speeding ticket. Rant, disproportionate rage, rants and raging against the cop. I laughed and said have you never gotten a ticket before? (she was a very aggressive driver) No she hadn't. She had always gotten out of them, just getting a warning at most (because she was so attractive). But this time she was older and had just had a baby and didn't look so perfect anymore. And that was I think a turning point in her mental state.

I think Angie has been in crazy bitch mode for the past 5 years. She had her breasts and ovaries removed when she was 38. SUPPOSEDLY she had the BRCA gene mutation, but I would bet money she did not actually have it, just decided to do that since her mother died of ovarian cancer. Just a hunch based on hearing her interviews.

by Anonymousreply 47August 5, 2018 2:43 AM

[quote]Jolie, 43, is allegedly making the divorce negotiations and child custody battle very hostile and has been 'out for blood'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 5, 2018 7:25 AM

Angie is BPD for sure. But that doesn't make R47 any less nuts.

by Anonymousreply 49August 5, 2018 7:39 AM

[quote]One of my friends had been married 3 times, always to stunning women. He told me they all went crazy at 38. I expressed disbelief. He said how old was yours when she went nuts? 38. I started talking to others who had or knew others with similar experiences, and every single one of them, the very beautiful women turned late 30s and went out of control.

Oh, FFS.

by Anonymousreply 50August 5, 2018 8:03 AM

"One of my friends had been married 3 times, always to stunning women. He told me they all went crazy at 38."

I have to ask, R47. Did your much-married friend start looking for the next wife around the time the current wives hit 38?

Because that might have something to do with them all "going crazy" around the same age...

by Anonymousreply 51August 5, 2018 8:05 AM

I feel you, my dude at R47. And, although this is an anonymous site, I imagine a lot of people read here, and so I do appreciate your support!

by Anonymousreply 52August 5, 2018 8:14 AM

R36, he retreated and required social workers present. Not Angie. That tells you something if you have a head.

by Anonymousreply 53August 5, 2018 9:12 AM

Who didn't know Jolie used the breast cancer gene bs to get a new rack?

See right through this E using bitch. Calculating but uneducated. Wise, educated can see through her PR bullshit. So simple she really is. Elementary even.

That's why i know Brad Pitt probably had a lapse and threatened murder/suicide. If it wasn't hardcore, she'd let it blow over.

Her reaction and his retreat says to me that he had pulled something life threatening.

by Anonymousreply 54August 5, 2018 9:20 AM

^^No, R53, all it tells you is he loves his kids and would agree to anything that crazy bitch, or the courts, wanted to be able to see them WHILE he was under investigation. He has since been been cleared and no supervision is required. She doesn't get to punish him forever by alienating him from his kids, which is her goal (exactly like her own mother). Her tactics didn't work and now she's having a nuclear meltdown.

Who the fuck drags school aged kids all over the place? They need stability, normal school and friends, FFS. Guaranteed they will be majorly fucked up (probably already are) and it won't be because of Brad. I predict a Rocco (Madonna) level melt down with one or more of them where they escape and seek asylum somewhere in an attempt to flee her boney clutches. Will be great if they refuse to leave Brad once they finally get a chance to be with him.

by Anonymousreply 55August 5, 2018 9:56 AM

I can't figure out whether r47 is being funny or not.

by Anonymousreply 56August 5, 2018 10:55 AM

[quote]I think Angie has been in crazy bitch mode for the past 5 years. She had her breasts and ovaries removed when she was 38.

On top of whatever psychological disorder(s) she may have, she also underwent instant menopause making it even harder to rein in her emotions and easier to act out on them even if she was on HRT

by Anonymousreply 57August 5, 2018 11:24 AM

[quote]So simple she really is.

Welcome to DL, Yoda.

by Anonymousreply 58August 5, 2018 11:50 AM

Like mother, like daughter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 5, 2018 11:59 AM

Jolie never really looked happy in any of her childhood pics; that part is sad.

She should learn from her mom’s mistakes (parental alienation of the father) and do better by her own kids, but apparently she still views both parents in only black and white terms: mom was an angelic victim, dad was evil...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 5, 2018 12:03 PM

Baby Angie with Mommie Dearest. Apparently she doesn’t care that her mother left her in an attic room (away from even her brother) with just the nanny for most of the entire first *year* of her life (according to the nannny) and hardly ever visited her, telling the nanny that Jolie “looked too much like Jon (Voight)” for her to be able to take being around her.

Jolie really comes from a fucked up background and hardly stood any chance of turning out “normal”.

Pitt still deserves an ass kicking for bringing so many children into the world with so much crazy though...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 5, 2018 12:13 PM

I don't think AJ's mother ever worked a day after she got divorced. Her life's work for decades was raging to anyone who would listen (including the kids) that Voit didn't pay her enough to keep her in the lap of luxury. She was just a basic gold digger who expected to be taken care of for life. Her real name was Marcia, but she changed it to Marcheline to seem more exotic/French. Her father was French Canadian, but she was born in the midwest.

by Anonymousreply 62August 5, 2018 12:21 PM

[quote]The sex is wonderful and breaks boundaries.

You must state boundaries before, during and after!

by Anonymousreply 63August 5, 2018 12:25 PM

[quote] SUPPOSEDLY she had the BRCA gene mutation, but I would bet money she did not actually have it,

What a ridiculous statement. That and your age 38 sweeping generalization. I suspect it's not just your ex who has issues.

by Anonymousreply 64August 5, 2018 1:19 PM

R19, agree. She’s BPD to a tee.

Those poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 65August 5, 2018 3:46 PM

Those kids are fucked. They've been terribly isolated and don't seem to have any kind of education, their parents are massively self-absorbed, the nannies rotate in and out, and they move constantly which makes the isolation and interruptions in education worse. And their parents both allegedly abuse alcohol and/or drugs, so what could go wrong?

Betcha Jolie adopts more kids, just to make damn sure Pitt can't have a relationship with her whole family. Also betcha Pitt has more kids with the second wife, and tries to bring them up right. That's how straight men usually deal with fucked-up family situations, start over with a new wife and new kids, and do it better the second time.

by Anonymousreply 66August 5, 2018 6:58 PM

“Also betcha Pitt has more kids with the second wife, and tries to bring them up right. That's how straight men usually deal with fucked-up family situations, start over with a new wife and new kids, and do it better the second time.”

[R66], damn, you’re spot on there! I’ve seen that with *so* many straight guys; why do they do that?!? It’s so fucked up and unfair/cold to the “first family” (their eldest kids), but it’s so true!

by Anonymousreply 67August 5, 2018 7:43 PM

So true. Did you see my second family on the cover of Town and Cuntry? The headline reads "Hollywood Royalty Raised Right". (The first batch of kids was fucked up).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68August 5, 2018 7:57 PM

Good example, [R68].

I also believe that according to DL celebrity lore, Bing Crosby was the king of abandoning the fucked up first family and creating a “perfect” second one.

by Anonymousreply 69August 5, 2018 10:17 PM

Wasn't Bing Crosby really abusive to his kids?

Angelina denies that Wasserman is dumping her.

by Anonymousreply 70August 5, 2018 10:24 PM

Crosby was an abusive monster to his first family, [R70], and beat the shit out of all his sons from his first marriage.

Then he went on to have another wife and set of kids and allegedly treated them very well/preciously and also left them all his money. It was completely bizarre and I don’t understand the psychology at work there.

I don’t believe that Pitt is abusive at all (not that he doesn’t have “issues” of his own I’m sure), but I was just mentioning Crosby as a really dramatic example of the infamous “old family/new family” phenomenon seen with so many straight guys...

by Anonymousreply 71August 5, 2018 10:35 PM

Pitt himself that he has anger issues, and there was an incident on the plane, though he denies a physical altercation.

I’ve also heard that Pitt is an asshole to everyone he grew up with. Allegedly, he straight up ignores people who he knew before becoming a movie star, whenever he flies back home and happens to run into them. Now that part, I actually kinda understand, because Pitt was allegedly raised in a fundie home, and around a bunch of fundie Christians. I was as well, and I haven’t anything to say to any of those nut jobs whenever I’ve had the misfortune of running into them. I mean, we have absolutely nothing in common, and most of them are still stuck in the same place, going to church, etc. And on top of it all, I partied so much when I left home, that I never even recognize people who approach me and say that we went to school together.

This woman (Jolie), is not stupid. If a judge told her to give Pitt access to the children, or she herself risks losing custody of them, she’s going to give Pitt access to the children.

by Anonymousreply 72August 5, 2018 10:51 PM

[R72], I’ve always generally read here on DL and other gossip forums that Brad Pitt has always been friendly (or at least cordial) with the people he grew up with/used to know back home is Missouri before he became famous—and that he is even still close (keeps in at least semi-regular contact) with a few of his fraternity brothers from college.

He may be totally insincere and secretly loathe these people (very possible), but I’ve always read through the years that he maintained a “nice guy” rep with those he grew up with and knew “back when”....

Where did you hear that he treats these people like shit? (i.e. online gossip or firsthand stories from said people?)

by Anonymousreply 73August 5, 2018 11:16 PM

R73, I read it either online or in a gossip rag. I honestly don’t remember which, since it was a few years back or more. I do remember being surprised too, because I’ve always heard he’s a decent guy.

by Anonymousreply 74August 5, 2018 11:28 PM

The kids don't seem to care. I'm sure they're perfectly happy living in mansions with huge swimming lagoons and getting every possible guilt gift that AJ can offer.

by Anonymousreply 75August 5, 2018 11:53 PM

Someone posted on a Pitt thread sometime back and claimed that she was the wife of one of Pitt's old friends (whether fraternity or what) and that Pitt was still close to some of those guys.

by Anonymousreply 76August 6, 2018 12:20 AM

"On the verge of quitting". When she actually does, call us.

by Anonymousreply 77August 6, 2018 12:26 AM

Bing was a pig with both families. He said he would never speak to the actress daughter if she lived out of wedlock. I hope he's in hell.

Michael Landon is a better example- of course karma got him but good.

by Anonymousreply 78August 6, 2018 3:01 AM

Her oldest, Maddox, is 17. He has had sporadic and inconsistent formal education. I wonder if any of her children will attend university.

by Anonymousreply 79August 6, 2018 3:07 AM

Hasn’t AJ been formally diagnosed with BPD? I know she spend some time on a psychiatric inpatient ward.

Brad obviously has a codependent “thing” for that special kind of lady. How many times have we seen him fold himself into girlfriend/wife’s lifestyle? His childhood must have been something...

by Anonymousreply 80August 6, 2018 3:22 AM

I thought Angelina was pretty much playing herself in Gia, and I assume the same for Girl, Interrupted, although I never saw it. I realize people grow and change (some people, at least), but her sudden wife and mother domesticity with Brad just never seemed authentic to her true personality. Even having biological children seemed kind of "off" with her, although adopting children and being their mother did seem authentic. She seemed to be playing a role after getting with Brad, and that's hard to sustain forever.

by Anonymousreply 81August 6, 2018 3:32 AM

Do people think she is beautiful? I thought she was one of the most beautiful women in the world for a long time. Of course, she is a borderline, BTW.

by Anonymousreply 82August 6, 2018 4:04 AM

Their are so many parallels between the Farrow Allen situation and Brad and Angie. I think Maddox will be the new sun yi

by Anonymousreply 83August 6, 2018 4:11 AM

Wasserman is a notorious divorce lawyer and makes everything worst. She loves to throw grease on a grease fire. I wish she would be disbarred. She could care less about the kids, she just loves money and luxury gifts.

by Anonymousreply 84August 6, 2018 4:16 AM

R84 lol. Of course divorce lawyers don't care about their clients children. Doesn't make Jolie any less of a borderline.

by Anonymousreply 85August 6, 2018 4:18 AM

[quote]Who the fuck drags school aged kids all over the place? They need stability, normal school and friends, FFS. Guaranteed they will be majorly fucked up (probably already are) and it won't be because of Brad

brad had no problem dragging those kids around the world from pillar to post when he was with Angelina. They wanted their kids to be "citizens of the world" and all this other bullshit. He didn't give two fucking shits about his kids. And certainly didn't care about their stability, normal school or friends. His people are the ones who have leaked this story too. He's not any better than she is. He's a shitty person and an even shittier dad

And I'm not defending her. She's scum. But he was so happy to be with such scum. He knew exactly the piece of shit that she was. He deserves every fucking bit of this and more. I hope the kids hate both of them

These two pieces of shit deserve each other. I hope it ends in a War of the Roses situation

by Anonymousreply 86August 6, 2018 4:53 AM

[quote]I think Angie has been in crazy bitch mode for the past 5 years. She had her breasts and ovaries removed when she was 38. SUPPOSEDLY she had the BRCA gene mutation, but I would bet money she did not actually have it, just decided to do that since her mother died of ovarian cancer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 6, 2018 5:17 AM

[quote]Who didn't know Jolie used the breast cancer gene bs to get a new rack?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88August 6, 2018 5:19 AM

Does Brad even want to see Maddox or Pax? Or Zahara? Really the only ones he probably gives a shit about seeing are his biological spawn.

by Anonymousreply 89August 6, 2018 5:40 AM

R86, so true

by Anonymousreply 90August 6, 2018 5:47 AM

R89 I agree but maybe it will work out for the best. Jolie dotes on the adopted spawn while Brad favors the biological ones.

by Anonymousreply 91August 6, 2018 5:58 AM

[quote]Does Brad even want to see Maddox or Pax? Or Zahara? Really the only ones he probably gives a shit about seeing are his biological spawn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92August 6, 2018 6:02 AM

[quote]I agree but maybe it will work out for the best. Jolie dotes on the adopted spawn while Brad favors the biological ones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93August 6, 2018 6:03 AM

"The kids don't seem to care. I'm sure they're perfectly happy living in mansions with huge swimming lagoons and getting every possible guilt gift that AJ can offer. "

You've never met a rich kid, have you, R75.

by Anonymousreply 94August 6, 2018 8:44 AM

Maddox is almost 18 - I think he and Angelina should get married ...

by Anonymousreply 95August 6, 2018 9:15 AM

R84, the saying is could NOT care less.

by Anonymousreply 96August 6, 2018 9:18 AM

R95 next thing you know we'll hear about Brad finding out and beating Maddox with a telephone. Maybe that's what the blow up on the plane was about.

by Anonymousreply 97August 6, 2018 9:32 AM

R47 is right! Knew someone similar to the description who also went nuts...at 38.

by Anonymousreply 98August 6, 2018 10:09 AM

I wonder which of the children will write a mommy dearest type tell all.

by Anonymousreply 99August 6, 2018 10:57 AM

Can't wait for the tell-all. I predict it will be Pax or Shi (I mean John).

by Anonymousreply 100August 6, 2018 11:58 AM

[Quote] I thought Angelina was pretty much playing herself in Gia, and I assume the same for Girl, Interrupted, although I never saw it.

Girl, Interrupted is a good movie and Angelina was the stand out.

by Anonymousreply 101August 6, 2018 3:55 PM

The wig was bad, though.

by Anonymousreply 102August 6, 2018 3:56 PM

Seems cool to me

by Anonymousreply 103August 6, 2018 3:57 PM

She was ok in Girl Interrupted (even though I didn't like the wig).

It was after that, when her image changed and she became humorless Regal Princess with Egyptian eyeliner that she seemed less fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104August 6, 2018 4:07 PM

[quote] Hasn’t AJ been formally diagnosed with BPD? I know she spend some time on a psychiatric inpatient ward.

LOL! No we haven't been given access to her medical records.

When she was courting Billy Bob he was playing head games with her and she somehow convinced herself she caused his death (suicide?). Maybe he was deliberately not taking calls - who knows. So she flies back to LA and she was drama queening it and told her mom she wanted to check into a psych hospital. I recall her mom tried to talk her out of it but she insisted and went to UCLA emergency psych admission on a Friday night. The shrink saw her Sunday morning and told her to go home. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 105August 6, 2018 5:49 PM

R8 Crazy Angie already hired Laura Wasser when she wanted to get rid of Billy Bob. Anyone ever met or worked with Ms Wasser? She really became a celebrity herself, plenty of major magazines and newspapers even here in Europe brought lengthy interviews with her. Savvy self-promotor - or does she have her own PR manager, lol ?

by Anonymousreply 106August 6, 2018 5:50 PM

I love these threads about Angelina Jolie. Remember this one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107August 6, 2018 5:54 PM

[quote]What did he do do those kids?

Wait, are you saying he do-doed on the kids?

by Anonymousreply 108August 6, 2018 6:07 PM

[quote]When she was courting Billy Bob he was playing head games with her and she somehow convinced herself she caused his death (suicide?). Maybe he was deliberately not taking calls - who knows. So she flies back to LA and she was drama queening it and told her mom she wanted to check into a psych hospital

Thanks for confirming without a doubt that she is, in fact, a classic, raging BPD nightmare. This is exactly the shit they pull. Fear of abandonment = nuclear meltdown and high drama.

by Anonymousreply 109August 6, 2018 6:35 PM

I have zero sympathy for Brad.

by Anonymousreply 110August 6, 2018 7:14 PM

[quote]I have zero sympathy for Brad.

Men who marry borderline women are narcissistic themselves. In a way, they deserve what they get because they overlook the red flags in the beginning because of the ego-satisfying attention they get from the borderline woman (when she has him on a pedestal). R47 = Exhibit A

by Anonymousreply 111August 6, 2018 7:27 PM

She's nuts.

At first, he probably loved the nutty part.

But drama is drama after all and sounds like Angie is the drama queen.

Sympathy for Brad - Not one bit. For those kids - Yes, yes, yes.

And he was clearly there during all those early years of her fucking up the kids. So that makes him an first class shit for not protecting them - biological, adopted or what.

by Anonymousreply 112August 6, 2018 7:34 PM

Wait - what? Mariah and Nick's divorce was nasty - so was Heidi and Seal's. She doesn't have a stunning track record.

But are we not surprised? Angelina's ego is pretty incredible. If Brad was such a fucking asshole, you would think SOMETHING would have come out by now by someone. Nope - none of his exes or anyone else except Angelina.

Something tells me it is her way or the highway.

by Anonymousreply 113August 6, 2018 7:35 PM

Don't forget his baby with Cotillard that he abandoned!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 6, 2018 7:36 PM

"Sympathy for Brad - Not one bit. For those kids - Yes, yes, yes. "

Agreed. Pitt had a chance to see that those kids at least got a decent education, and he didn't care enough about them to do that. So the older kids are teens now and they don't have the option of saying "Fuck show biz, I'm going to college and making a life for myself away from the celebrity bubble", they're stuck being dependent on their parents' money and connections and will never escape.

Which is undoubtedly deliberate on her part if not his as well, a BPD case's biggest fear is abandonment, and by depriving her kids of an independent future she's made sure they can never leave her. And if she succeeds in alienating them from their father, they can't even leave her to be dependent on the other parent! BPDs are fucking evil.

by Anonymousreply 115August 6, 2018 8:22 PM

R111, complete agreement. It's gonna come out what a POS Brad really is..one day. He used people at stepping stones. He cut off Corey, Jennifer, Paltrow and moved on to his next victim. He's also been engaged numerous times. He used anyone in the biz for their connections. Threw them over and moved on. He might just be borderline as well. He used his looks and power to make his partner a hot commodity and had no qualms about deserting them.

All you gossip fiends, we all know each other from gossip site to gossip site. We don't always agree but we certainly punched Pitt's morphing chameleon act way back in 2009. Some millenial on Twitter just figured this out and it went viral. All old news to our crew. We put it to bed about a decade ago.

The one thing Millenial Twatter didn't catch on to is this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116August 6, 2018 9:51 PM

Here's Exhibit B

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117August 6, 2018 9:53 PM

Not quite R105, it did not go down like that at all

Angie found out BB cheated on her. Went to her mom's place hollering and screaming - and began throwing glass plates around, and cut herself (remember, she has BPD and boy do they like to cut!). Mom calls LAPD and they put her on a 5150 and bring her not to the ER but straight to the locked psych unit. At UCLA big stars with psych issues on holds do not get sent to the ER due to privacy concerns. When Mariah was put on a hold and taken to UCLA she was not placed in the ER but admitted directly to the locked unity.

Jolie was kept for most of the 72 hour hold. Remember, UCLA is a resident-oriented facility and residents rarely discharge on weekends without attending supervision. So most patients admitted on weekends won't be discharged until Monday morning rounds with the attendings.

by Anonymousreply 118August 6, 2018 10:04 PM

R116 which one of the many trolls of Datalounge are you? You sound so familiar.

by Anonymousreply 119August 6, 2018 10:12 PM

The bottom line is that we know neither of the people. Surely they will all figure it out, kids included.

People break up and divorce all the time. It sucks for the kids, I know. Happened to me. But I’ve lived an exciting life. I’m sober, I’m continuing my education, I’m pursuing an entirely different career, and I feel pretty grounded.

Yeah, I’ve made plenty of mistakes, but there’s no guarantee that it would have been different had my parents stayed together. I’m very resilient because of what I’ve gone through.

I grew up with a BPD mother. I can testify that it sucks, however, it’s not the end of the world.

by Anonymousreply 120August 6, 2018 10:13 PM

Eh, I don't know = she doesn't sound any crazier than anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 121August 6, 2018 10:19 PM

R119..here's a hint. The most successful of Prediction Threads 2016-2018.

The Native American/First Nation troll warning stars like Depp & Locklear about changing into Hyde bc of Indigenous genes at play

Your best friend you'll ever had on an anonymous board (offering tips & any advice to help you when you're down)

Boycotting Israel for our safety

Captain America troll

Media & propaganda exposing troll

Insisting American race relations are better than ever

Asking you to realize that LE & cops are our problem. We're NOT the problem. Innocent civilian citizens are good people and should come first

Sharing tips and tricks to save Dataloungers money

And you know my latest screed

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

by Anonymousreply 122August 6, 2018 10:27 PM

She has always been a nut but as soon as I saw that he was making a movie with her, I knew they would be together. Sometimes it sounds silly when actors

by Anonymousreply 123August 6, 2018 10:40 PM

R86, such vitriol!!! This sounds quite personal to you, yes?

by Anonymousreply 124August 6, 2018 11:14 PM

I never had much use for her, not a huge fan of his either. Between the two only one is truly crazy and that's her. I knew she was going for the jugular when she set him up on that flight. She had the house rented and ready, she had a divorce lawyer, all she needed was an incident so she manufactured one. His drugs, drinking, angry words, whatever that was while they were traveling, it wasn't abusing the kids. She wanted sole custody and she wanted to take the kids to London. She still wants that and she's still fucking with him to get it.

Aside from the many legal issues she doesn't understand, Jolie also doesn't understand the American public. She thought she had rehabbed her image and that the frauen would flock to her defense. She thought that she was such a huge star Hollywood would rally to her side. Those things never happened. Brad Pitt is a genuine movie star and will remain one for as long as he cares to work. Angie was the film beauty of a certain decade, that's over now. Her desire to be some sort of world refugee figure is ludicrous to everyone who works with refugees year-round.

by Anonymousreply 125August 6, 2018 11:40 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126August 6, 2018 11:42 PM

Has anyone asked if her pussy stinks? Or is it not bad since she had most of it ripped out?

by Anonymousreply 127August 7, 2018 12:55 AM

R127 we have to ask? It’s a given... YES!

by Anonymousreply 128August 7, 2018 1:04 AM

[quote]Angie was the film beauty of a certain decade, that's over now.

IMO, she was more of the rebellious wild child, who happened to have a beautiful face. I don't think she was ever really considered a film beauty in the classic sense due to her public persona. Her popularity peaked in the 90's, and hooking up with Brad was a smart career move. Unfortunately for Angelina, she couldn't sustain the image makeover after a few years. I'm sure she became very bored trying to create an enviable domestic bliss.

by Anonymousreply 129August 7, 2018 3:10 AM

You can’t fix Crazy

by Anonymousreply 130August 7, 2018 3:50 AM

Crazy is dealable. Personality disorders are not.

by Anonymousreply 131August 7, 2018 4:11 AM

If she is even slightly in touch with reality, she's got to know that it's all downhill from here. She's just another aging actress who's losing her looks, she's not going to snag another mega-famous husband with those feral children in tow, and social media has greatly reduced the status of movie stars and tabloid queens.

It's got to be KILLING her that she's losing her fame, and her ex-husband is keeping his!

by Anonymousreply 132August 7, 2018 5:09 AM

You can't blame brad for bad judgement. Just look at her in photos when their relationship started. What straight man could possibly have resisted that?

by Anonymousreply 133August 7, 2018 5:47 AM

R132 Out of curiosity, why is the "feral" description so frequently attributed to the Jolie-Pitt children on DL? Is it just an assumption based on the fact that there's a lot of them, they were born/adopted into ungodly wealth, and they had a bizarre, unstable and indulgent upbringing? Other than that, I'm not sure why else it would be assumed that they're feral. It's not like any of them have been arrested or in rehab, and aside from the whole possible altercation between Maddox and Brad on the plane, there's never been any serious reports in general about the kids being poorly-behaved.

In this clip Maddox and Shiloh present at a film premier and they both come across as surprisingly normal and well-conducted. Maddox just sounds like your average teenage stoner, and Shiloh, speaking Khmer, just seems like a regular shy kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 7, 2018 5:52 AM

R134, give those kids time. I predict several have rehab in their future.

by Anonymousreply 135August 7, 2018 6:22 AM

R134, It comes from leaks from countless nannies, housekeepers, and acquaintances over the years. Nothing substantiated, but a lot of gossip about how the kids are wild and have no boundaries at all at home. They are not required to go to school or learn any of the core academic subjects.

[quote]“Instead of tomfoolery in the classroom, I'd rather them go to a museum and learn to play guitar and read and pick a book they love,” she says.

[quote]A source calls her house, “a cross between a trashed frat house and a DayGlo-covered rave club.” The thing is, everyone says it wasn’t that way when Brad was there, but now that he has moved out, the kids are allowed to trash the place. Brad had stricter rules and had them clean up their own rooms, but not Angelina. The reason for this is that Angelina wants to be the cool parent, leaving Brad to be the “bad guy.” But whenever the bad guy leaves, you can only imagine what chaos ensues in the household.

[quote]The kids have been openly defiant and unmanageable when it comes to tutors and nannies," a friend of Brad says. "The nannies have no control when it comes to the kids. They pretty much run them."

[quote]This is one of the things Pitt and Jolie fought about the most. She believed in freedom while he was stricter. "It's not uncommon for all of the kids to be up past midnight during the week, eating sugary snacks and soda,” a source says.

[quote]She’s like that cool aunt that likes the kids to come over but gets tired of them after an hour because they are messy and disrespectful, but at the same time smothers them with attention when it’s not needed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136August 7, 2018 7:20 AM

And, r132, he doesn't need to resort to eating crickets or tarantulas, making movies about war zones or pretending to give a shit about refugees.

by Anonymousreply 137August 7, 2018 11:12 AM

R28... That's why she's full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 138August 7, 2018 1:59 PM

^lol well played

by Anonymousreply 139August 7, 2018 2:10 PM

I imagine that she is very much like her character in the movie, "By The Sea".

by Anonymousreply 140August 7, 2018 2:16 PM

R47..Your comment reminds me of the song... " If you want to be happy for the rest of your life....Never make a pretty woman your wife.....So for my personal point of view.....Get an ugly girl to marry you.". It's an oldie song.

by Anonymousreply 141August 7, 2018 2:35 PM

[quote]keep those kids as far away from that Toxic Christian Right mother-in-law!

I know I've told this gossip before, but my dad was a math teacher at Kickapoo High School. He said the Pitts were insufferable, especially the mother. He told me this before Brad got famous -- basically every time we saw those Campbell's 66 Express trucks on the highway, because Pitt's dad was briefly president of the company.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142August 7, 2018 2:54 PM

In what way were they all allegedly “insufferable”?

Hopefully there’s some *real* dirt there and it’s not just “they were goody two shoes Christians”—which even Pitt himself has basically said.

by Anonymousreply 143August 7, 2018 2:58 PM

^That was to, [R142]!

by Anonymousreply 144August 7, 2018 2:59 PM

Angie never got along with the Pitts because they were too normal and mainstream. Every indication from anyone other than batshit AJ is that they are lovely people.

by Anonymousreply 145August 7, 2018 3:02 PM

[quote]She's scum. But he was so happy to be with such scum. He knew exactly the piece of shit that she was.

I mean, kind of, but he's dumb as a post and I am certain he didn't have the healthiest childhood. I grew up at the same time he did, in the same place he did, and it was rough. Not because of gangs necessarily, but the number of adults who drank or did drugs was astonishing. There were a lot of murders and assaults in the 1970s and 1980s in Southern Missouri, lots of hate crimes, teachers and parents who were inappropriate to kids either by being too clingy or by beating and abusing them, things like that. I don't know anyone from that time or place who grew up normal. Add in being one of the biggest Hollywood stars of the era and you have a recipe for disaster, and not all of it Brad's doing.

I don't feel sorry for him necessarily, but I do think that both he and Jolie have such big problems with their families of origin, with drug/drink issues, and with their mental health and intelligence that neither are fully responsible for where they are now. Which is a shame because a lot of kids got involved who probably shouldn't have been.

by Anonymousreply 146August 7, 2018 3:06 PM

I have always heard the same, [R145].

Even Pitt’s exes have had nothing but good things to say about them after the fact.

by Anonymousreply 147August 7, 2018 3:06 PM

[quote]In what way were they all allegedly “insufferable”?

Bragging, thought they were better than everyone else, their kids were more important than any other kids in school and could do no wrong, etc. Typical parent stuff.

by Anonymousreply 148August 7, 2018 3:08 PM

Most actors (well, super famous actors at least) should just not have kids.

Even if they are “just narcissists” and not abusive or mentally disordered in some other way (which is rare), they just don’t have the time required to be decent parents.

The kids *always* end up being completely fucked up.

And these two just had to have 6 of them!

by Anonymousreply 149August 7, 2018 3:11 PM

Thanks, [R148]; I appreciate you replying.

by Anonymousreply 150August 7, 2018 3:12 PM

Of course I could see Brad fucking her but having children with her? That was pretty crazy. All these years he had no children, then he decided to have them with a crazy woman?

by Anonymousreply 151August 7, 2018 3:16 PM

No problem, R150.

I can't say that dad was necessarily accurate about Pitt's parents, but it's possible. Here's an article from 2012 where Pitt's mom complains about Obama and says gay marriage shouldn't be legal:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152August 7, 2018 3:17 PM

Self proclaimed bisexual Jolie is a lesbian and is lying about her sexuality and her marriages and dating life

by Anonymousreply 153August 7, 2018 3:40 PM

Jolie just feels “asexual” now for somebody reason.

Is that just another act she’s putting on or is she walking around in her endless array of caftans acting like Mother Earth while secretly screwing all the help or something?

by Anonymousreply 154August 7, 2018 4:00 PM

*some reason (not somebody reason)

by Anonymousreply 155August 7, 2018 4:01 PM

His mother's rant in the local newspaper was pretty strong stuff. If people say she's nice it's because she does that irritating Midwestern thing where people are nice to your face but hateful and wishing you an eternity in hell behind your back.

by Anonymousreply 156August 7, 2018 4:02 PM

^^^Sort of like the southern, "Bless your heart", way of saying fuck you... or insulting you without you knowing.

by Anonymousreply 157August 7, 2018 4:10 PM

I've posted this before, but Jon Voight tried picking me up twice- several years apart. I must be his type and I did consider it the first time. The second, I was with my boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 158August 7, 2018 4:29 PM

"Bragging, thought they were better than everyone else, their kids were more important than any other kids in school and could do no wrong, etc. Typical parent stuff. "

That may make them the sanest, stablest, and kindest people in the kids' orbit!

Frankly, I think they'd be MUCH better off with a pack of wolves that a couple of narcissistic movies stars an their entourage, that's no place for a kid to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 159August 7, 2018 4:38 PM

r158 are you male or female? Just curious, what is his type?

by Anonymousreply 160August 7, 2018 4:51 PM

Yes Voight is gay so was Jolie's mother

by Anonymousreply 161August 7, 2018 4:57 PM

Angie is accusing Brad of being a deadbeat dad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162August 7, 2018 5:12 PM

I remember watching Pitt in an interview a long time ago talking about how crazy Tom Cruise was with his friendly coming at you with a handshake thing. It was a strange interview performance on his part and definitely was all about drawing attention to himself as in "Hey I am just a regular guy - I am not some fake ass overly friendly troll guy like Cruise" - I don't think Tammy had an easy life either its interesting to juxtapose some of what we are reading/hearing about these two as "Daddy's" - I will say this as weird as Angelina is Nicole is the real freak among all these people. I'm glad I'm not a celebrity. It really is like they sell their souls. God help their children.

by Anonymousreply 163August 7, 2018 5:18 PM

She just wants her and her brother to raise them with an army of nannies. She is toxic it would seem.

Brad Pitt doesn't seem like a bad man and hes certainly been punished for whatever really did happen.

by Anonymousreply 164August 7, 2018 5:26 PM

I don't like Dr. Drew, but in 2010 he predicted they would divorce and it would be extremely nasty. Here is what he said:

[quote]Just add up a couple things. There’s no such thing as ‘I was a heroin addict.’ That doesn’t exist in nature. Something is going on with [her] addiction. Or she’s in recovery. And I don’t see any evidence that’s the case. So we’ve got one person who’s a heroin addict. Which is a chronic lifelong condition, period. We have another person who has said things like, “Well, Jennifer [Aniston] was into long-term relationships, that’s just her way of looking at things.” I mean, that demeaning attitude towards other people’s emotions. Now put those two people together and you have got a really volatile situation. And they’re constantly creating things to weld themselves together. Which is only going to serve to make a more nuclear eruption. There will be some sort of meltdown that will be phenomenal when it does happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165August 7, 2018 5:28 PM

Jolie and Pitt look like wax figures in R162 photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166August 7, 2018 5:29 PM

I hope the kids turn out okay and everything but I'm loving this! I hope they destroy each other.

by Anonymousreply 167August 7, 2018 7:06 PM

The kids travel all over the world, yet I bet they'd be unable to locate Italy or Australia on a map.

by Anonymousreply 168August 7, 2018 7:45 PM

[quote]There’s no such thing as ‘I was a heroin addict.’ That doesn’t exist in nature.

This is not scientifically sound information. People can stop addictions, including to heroin, and not spend the rest of their lives in recovery. It depends on the individual. No wonder so many of Dr. Drew's patients have died. How did they have any hope with this clown telling them there was no hope?

by Anonymousreply 169August 7, 2018 7:54 PM

[quote]It's fair to question the intelligence of a man who decided that a former junkie who wore a vial of her boyfriend's blood around her neck, who tried to hire a hitman to murder her

Who hired a hitman to murder who?

by Anonymousreply 170August 7, 2018 7:57 PM

Angelina tried to hire a hitman to kill herself.

by Anonymousreply 171August 7, 2018 8:00 PM

R163 I agree with you. Nicole is a dead eyed freak, cold as ice. She regularly pretends she only has two children. We get it, Nicole, you regret adopting. I'm surprised Nicole's weirdness isn't discussed more frequently.

by Anonymousreply 172August 7, 2018 8:01 PM

Meaning, she contacted a hitman and inquired about taking out a contract on herself. She wanted to commit suicide, but thought that might be too hard on her family, so she came up with the hitman idea...

by Anonymousreply 173August 7, 2018 8:08 PM

Meghan markle reminds me a lot of Angelina Jolie

by Anonymousreply 174August 7, 2018 8:30 PM

Thank you, R171/173.. I'd never heard about his one. I thought that's what it might mean, but wondered if it was a "him" "her" typo and she wanted to have Billy Bob offed. She's unstable enough that either is plausible. And she's unstable enough to think that a hit would spare her family. Yeah, right.

Can you imagine the glare that would have been cast on them, the grieving relatives of the HW siren taken too soon from them, this world, her friends, her fans, and all of the world's refugees that depend on her. This sort of an end could really mean that her deification would be guaranteed at great cost to the taxpayer since that sort of a high profile murder investigation is not cheap. Oh, and the insurance fraud. St. Angie forever.

by Anonymousreply 175August 7, 2018 8:31 PM

Oh come on! Did she find the hitman in the Yellow Pages? She made this bizarre story up to sound more interesting. Or she was just too stoned to distinguish between reality and fantasy while she actually called some unsuspecting, terrified old lady asking her to shoot her with a Bushmaster BA50. Angie as we know and love her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176August 7, 2018 8:33 PM

R175 supposedly this was before she married, had kids, and became a famous humanitarian. On a related note, I have always found the parallels between Mia Farrow and Angie interesting .

by Anonymousreply 177August 7, 2018 9:44 PM

Jolie will be bitter, about Brad, for the rest of her life. She holds a grudge, just like her maman.

by Anonymousreply 178August 7, 2018 9:59 PM

R178 didn't Marcy Lynn write something in her will about Jon owing her money or something? Weirdly enough, I always thought Angie's mom was even crazier. It's odd how much she idolizes her when supposedly Marcy wouldn't even look at Angie as a baby.

by Anonymousreply 179August 7, 2018 10:12 PM

That's always the case, R179. Good parents who dote on their kids with lots of love and attention get ignored when the kids are grown because they've given them a solid foundation that allows them to become independent, emotionally healthy and confident adults. But lousy parents who neglect their kids, and sometimes even outright abuse them, get idolized. I've heard SO many stories and read so many memoirs (Glass Castle and many others) about bad parents whose adult kids are always striving for their approval and attention. They chase that dream for their entire lives and they never really achieve it. It's sad.

by Anonymousreply 180August 7, 2018 10:33 PM

Homosexual tiny meat Brad Pitt and ex beard Maniston

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 7, 2018 10:36 PM

In r181, I think Brad is mainly just appreciating that dude's beauty.

by Anonymousreply 182August 7, 2018 10:49 PM

Beauty, R182??? That guy looks like a plastic surgery freak.

by Anonymousreply 183August 7, 2018 10:53 PM

Is it true that Pitt didn't pay child support, this entire time that Jolie had the kid after the split? She's gone nuclear with this divorce now.

by Anonymousreply 184August 8, 2018 2:06 AM

^ We don't know for sure, but there was no court order for support. Most likely if she's gone this long without requesting a court order sooner it was because they had some kind of informal agreement (probably done about the same time they made their initial temporary custody/visitation agreement). Notably her filing doesn't say he hasn't paid support, but that he's not paying meaningful" support. Which could mean he's paying what they agreed but now she wants more.

by Anonymousreply 185August 8, 2018 2:11 AM

Why, indeed, did he stick his dick in that gene pool? I think one of the issues with Aniston is that he wanted a family and she did not. I'm sure St. Ange put up a great motherly facade for long enough, but the history. Oy, vey! I wonder if he'll find himself a 20 something or early 30s gal to start the nuclear family he always wanted. Can you imagine poor, abandoned Angie's rage? Didn't I read hear that when any of her exes got together with someone else, she'd reappear in their lives with some need or another?

Yes, I see the similarities with Mia Farrow, but Mia isn't an addict, didn't hop the globe with them,foist them on nannies, or deprive them of structure or a real education. Soon-Yi already came pre-damaged...

by Anonymousreply 186August 8, 2018 2:26 AM

[quote] Mom calls LAPD and they put her on a 5150 and bring her not to the ER but straight to the locked psych unit.

Yea that's something that popped up more recently. If that were true there would be a public record of it. No way Angelina or her family had enough clout to squelch that. A regular 5150 is one thing, once the police are involved it's a mandatory report. So, no, I don't believe this version at all.

All emergency psych units are locked.

by Anonymousreply 187August 8, 2018 3:00 AM

[quote] remember watching Pitt in an interview a long time ago talking about how crazy Tom Cruise was with his friendly coming at you with a handshake thing

That had to have been about when they first met. I remember watching Brad interviewed on IIRC some red carpet or other event right after Cruise did his coach jumping. The interviewer made some snarky remark about Cruise asking Pitt if he thought that was crazy or something and Pitt cut him right off with something like, Hey, Tom's my friend so knock it off. It was good natured but like Pitt meant it.

by Anonymousreply 188August 8, 2018 3:06 AM

They need to give full custody to Brad and give that mental case Angelina visitation. The end.

by Anonymousreply 189August 8, 2018 3:15 AM

R189 Be careful we don't want Angie too upset. She might take the children on a Hart family vacation

by Anonymousreply 190August 8, 2018 3:19 AM

Yes, R189. I think he should have primary custody and she can have generous custody time. Brad would never try to keep them from her as she's done with him. He does seem the more stable and loving parent at this point. I hate to say this but what she needs right now is Brad to give her some stability and impart some wisdom in her. It's like she needs a parent to rein her in and help her get sane.

by Anonymousreply 191August 8, 2018 3:21 AM

"They need to give full custody to Brad and give that mental case Angelina visitation. The end. "

So Pitt can give them to a new pack of nannies? Honestly, the kids would be best off with a pack of wolves, if they could find a pack that was willing to have those little monsters.

by Anonymousreply 192August 8, 2018 4:02 AM

The kids likely get a new pack of nannies every time St. Angie moves for a role and returns to wherever she decides which "home" to reside at in her moment. If her help complains, I suspect Pitt is concerned about her inconsistency and instability and wishes a home base and stable, consistent child care. It's not as though either will be doing hands-on, day-to-day care. It's a matter of picking stability and consistency, which she lacks.

Has he ever brought up her drug abuse past in the courts? She was known for heroin addiction and methadone maintenance, right? That can't bode well for her, despite her money and saintly poseur ways.

by Anonymousreply 193August 8, 2018 4:58 AM

Some of the kids will be old enough to live on their own, soon. Maddox is 17 and Pax is almost 15. Do they, or will they soon, have the skills to live independently?

by Anonymousreply 194August 8, 2018 5:06 AM

Nobody's gonna talk about the pink elephant in the room of Corey Haim?

by Anonymousreply 195August 8, 2018 5:43 AM

Sometimes it doesn't feel like I'm reading DL anymore. This thread has devolved into something else that I can't explain...

by Anonymousreply 196August 8, 2018 6:17 AM

Does Maddox have a receding hairline at 17?

by Anonymousreply 197August 8, 2018 6:22 AM

R160, I'm a guy. Jon and Angelina's mom were at a gay club on NYE (Studio One in LA) and he gave me his number. Evidently, he likes blond sufer types.

by Anonymousreply 198August 8, 2018 6:23 AM

[quote]Sometimes it doesn't feel like I'm reading DL anymore. This thread has devolved into something else that I can't explain...

And yet, you mysteriously hold back with your reasons and the "je ne sais quoi" regarding any evidence, empirical or otherwise that could turn against your heroine's advantage or salvage talk about her lingering heroin and methadone issues. Why?

Is she healthy or clean as you implicitly claim?

by Anonymousreply 199August 8, 2018 6:36 AM

I can imagine St. Angie pulling the same shit that Princess Diana did and sacking nannies whenever the child army started to get close to them.

by Anonymousreply 200August 8, 2018 7:38 AM

R66- totally agree. I think she'll start collecting more kids, but not because of Pitt. Moreso that she has an unhealthy relationship with them. She seems controlling and wants to be their whole world. Hence, why they are so isolated with no roots. She also appears not to have many social relationships, so the kids fill that void. Eventually they'll age out, although Maddox is nearly 18 and still schlepping everywhere with her, and she'll need replacements who will wholly depend on her. As for Brad, he will definitely get remarried, have more kids and raise them very traditionally. He should have done that the first time. Unfortunately, the kids with Jolie are a lost cause. They are already in her web and too damaged.

by Anonymousreply 201August 8, 2018 8:08 AM

R169, so true for heroin. Can be overcome but not crack.

by Anonymousreply 202August 8, 2018 9:01 AM

R193, if she took Campral, as a drunk or heroin addict, her brain would be rewired to normal.

by Anonymousreply 203August 8, 2018 9:03 AM

R8 You're far too nice. Call her out for what she is-BITCH.

by Anonymousreply 204August 8, 2018 9:10 AM

Get off of the Ange hating. She was bamboozled by a hot looking, vacant eyed loser.

by Anonymousreply 205August 8, 2018 9:14 AM

BTw, Europeans and rich people are aware of Campral. Since the Merk patent aged out in 2013? Its no longer made in Germany , now India, so go for it!

by Anonymousreply 206August 8, 2018 9:19 AM

[quote]She was known for heroin addiction and methadone maintenance, right?

How does that work when you also have major health issues. AJ has had cancer resulting in mastectomies and a hysterectomy--serious surgery. Do addicts keep taking methadone all through illness, treatment and recovery? What about anesthesia and pain meds needed for treatment? Can you be on methadone at the same time?

by Anonymousreply 207August 8, 2018 10:22 AM

She didn't have cancer, but her mother did die from it. Her mastectomies and hysterectomy were prophylactic since she is a BRCA carrier. But your questions are still on point.

by Anonymousreply 208August 8, 2018 10:27 AM

Why are we making assumptions regarding people we don’t know? Yes, I know this is a gossip site, but geez.

Maybe Jolie is a decent parent. Maybe she’s extremely resentful at Pitt, specifically. My assumption? She’s very angry at him, and only they know why.

To say that children with Jolie are a lost cause for Pitt, is pretty heinous. What? He should forget them, remarry, and focus on his “new” children with his upcoming spouse? Whoever says this, hasn’t had any children. That’s not how parenting works.

That’s like saying, “I’ve had my golden retriever for 10 years. I’m going to leave him behind when I move out of my current place, and get myself a new puppy, & start all over. Fuck my old dog.” Think about that. Any reasonable person wouldn’t leave their dog behind, much less their six children.

by Anonymousreply 209August 8, 2018 12:59 PM

"Why are you all assuming things? You're nuts! Anyway, here's my assumption, which is totally correct."

by Anonymousreply 210August 8, 2018 1:18 PM

She should eat more. She wouldn’t be so grumpy.

by Anonymousreply 211August 8, 2018 1:34 PM

Events where AJ is dressed conservatively creep me out. It's like she's just playing a role. The expressions on her face are just off. Also,the gloves and hat were way too much. She should have gone with one or the other but not both. Amateur.

Kaiser creeps me out big time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212August 8, 2018 10:11 PM

R212 the writers and commenters are so creepy. They slobber all over some celebrities while seething with hatred and bile towards others. Weirdos. They are also psychotically PC to the point where no-one is allowed to deviate even slightly. And it's so bizarre how Kaiser conceals her identity.

by Anonymousreply 213August 8, 2018 10:18 PM

I haven't been to Celebitchy in over a year and the site was waning, then. I can't believe that site still exists.

by Anonymousreply 214August 8, 2018 10:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215August 8, 2018 11:59 PM

Well it's not like she's earning a lot from acting or directing these days.

by Anonymousreply 216August 9, 2018 12:09 AM

[quote]To say that children with Jolie are a lost cause for Pitt, is pretty heinous. What? He should forget them, remarry, and focus on his “new” children with his upcoming spouse? Whoever says this, hasn’t had any children. That’s not how parenting works.

Well, it's worked for Nicole Kidman, so...

by Anonymousreply 217August 9, 2018 12:10 AM

Paying for the house and bills are not the same as paying child support

by Anonymousreply 218August 9, 2018 12:17 AM

R209 - So who said he should forget about his kids? Most posters here think he'd be the more stable parent for them. Jaysus, pull your head out of your ass.

[quote] Maybe she’s extremely resentful at Pitt, specifically.

What an astute observation. Even the deaf, mute and blind know this.

by Anonymousreply 219August 9, 2018 12:17 AM

Brad is the one fighting in the courts for visitation rights with the children, and AJ is the one doing her best to prevent him from seeing them. To my point of view, that makes AJ the asshole, not Brad. And her lawyers claim that she's gotten no money from him, and then he counterfiles to say he's sent her plenty of money. He has more money than she does, but she still has millions. It's not like she can't keep up with the bills. You can try to take one side or the other, or say that we're just speculating, but I just shared what's been publicly reported, and my opinion on how that reads. He was accused of being abusive, at the beginning, but was then cleared. Brad also has a history of maintaining friendships with many people, and his exes all speak warmly about him. AJ, on the other hand, has a history of narcissistic behavior. Brad may be a stoner, but he's become a very successful producer who is responsible for some important movies being made. So he's not a dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 220August 9, 2018 12:32 AM

It must be true that Jolie told Laura Wasser to essentially “fuck off” in one way or another, because these latest “leaks” to the press (about Brad allegedly being a “deadbeat dad”) are likely something she would not have approved.

My guess is that Wasser wanted Jolie to keep things amicable with Pitt and quietly do the “co-parenting” thing and keep things moving in a direction where there was ultimately a resolution that made Jolie (her client) look good in the press while also finding a long term workable solution between Pitt and Jolie regarding custody sharing, finances, etc.

In other words: Jolie’s attorney just wanted to do her job.

The recent statements from Jolie’s camp (since the rumors of her firing Wasser) about things moving in a “new direction” with the court case and the divorce moving into a “new phase” are very telling (in my opinion).

My guess is that Jolie will be unmanageable for any reputable, professional “family law” (divorce) attorney and will ultimately prove impossible to work with.

I think that she legitimately believes that those kids are “hers” and hers alone and that Pitt is now an enemy (very back and white) and needs to be destroyed in any way possible (allegedly this is a typical BPD attitude during divorce and custody proceedings).

She is out for blood and will probably burn through one law firm after another.

Most professional attorneys are not going to want to embarrass themselves in front of the court by trying to fight for/enforce what is essentially parental alienation on Jolie’s part through the court system.

And they definitely wouldn’t get behind a scorched earth-type assault on Pitt in the press like Jolie is currently doing—especially since by all accounts, Pitt has been cooperative with all of the court’s directives and restrictions thus far.

It’s like she is in her own world and can’t see how bad all of this makes her look.

Jolie is just looking like the crazy ex-wife who will never move on and doesn’t care how her actions are affecting her children or their relationship with their father.

Losing full custody would be a huge wake up call for her if she doesn’t knock this shit off.

Why can’t she just share the kids with their father? Co-parent? I really don’t understand this mentality. She comes off as incredibly controlling and vindictive.

I can’t imagine this ending well for any of them (army of children included).

by Anonymousreply 221August 9, 2018 12:42 AM

Yes, R219, the deaf, dumb and blind know this, because people with profound disabilities give a rat’s ass about Pitt and Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 222August 9, 2018 12:57 AM

Angelina did not want a divorce.

She "lost it" when Brad told her he wanted to separate and that's when she set him up on the plane.

The "brand" was her everything. He bamboozled her.

by Anonymousreply 223August 9, 2018 1:09 AM

I wonder if Brad's lawyers have requested psychological testing and assessment for the children and Jolie by a court appointed psychologist. It's pretty standard in proceedings like this. If she's as unstable as predicted, I wonder how a judge will regard the findings.

by Anonymousreply 224August 9, 2018 1:22 AM

r224 the kids have been in weekly therapy for nearly 2 years. Pitt today claimed he's paid 'millions' for family therapists, both private and court-ordered, and I'm betting that's not an exaggeration. They've been therapized to death and back. And the recent documents from the presiding judge still found Pitt a 'safe' father and ordered Jolie to stand down with her alienation tactics or otherwise lose primary custody.

It's like if she gets a psychological report that doesn't suit her agenda - for ex stating the kids are being harmed by Pitt or by being with him - she just keeps trying to run through therapists until she gets the result she wants. No wonder the judge finally put his foot down.

by Anonymousreply 225August 9, 2018 1:40 AM

[quote]Well, it's worked for Nicole Kidman, so...

that's pretty low, considering Kidman essentially 'lost' her kids to Scientology in her split from Cruise. They were brainwashed against her and after a few years there was nothing she could do about it. Was she supposed to sit around crying and not have other kids?

by Anonymousreply 226August 9, 2018 1:44 AM

R173, the whole hiring a hitman to kill them was a plot to a movie that Scott Wolf (Party of Five) was in

You'd think that dumb cunt could be a little more original

by Anonymousreply 227August 9, 2018 2:10 AM

R223 The "brand" was her everything

It was his everything two

by Anonymousreply 228August 9, 2018 2:13 AM

We have learned this week on DL that AJ may have shrewdly adopted to not eat because as a opiate junkie, she cannot shit.

by Anonymousreply 229August 9, 2018 2:13 AM

[quote] This is not scientifically sound information. People can stop addictions, including to heroin, and not spend the rest of their lives in recovery. It depends on the individual.

Yes, but it's very, very rare. And the person has to want to stop using and want to live a decent life. They also have to get counseling and replace their using drugs/mind altering substances with something healthy. Angie's done none of that. She's white knuckling it. She's taken up an eating disorder to replace the time spent using drugs and now she's made her kids (who she and BRAD fucked up) her whole life. I wouldn't doubt it if she's using prescription drugs (prescribed by a dr)

I just know one thing, this won't end well for any of them. And just remember, all those fucked up things those kids went through growing up, they went through because of BOTH of their fucked up parents. Brad was so happy raising those kids like a bunch of rag tag gypsies. He didn't give a fuck how or where they were educated. Didn't give two shits if the kids had friends or not. He's no saint. He's as fucked up as her. And he's the one who most currently had an an out of control addiction problem. Half of his kid's problems are right on his front door step and THEY ALWAYS WILL BE

by Anonymousreply 230August 9, 2018 2:21 AM

What were Pitt's addictions? Pot and booze?

by Anonymousreply 231August 9, 2018 2:23 AM

R226 Scientology is creepy but she didn't "lose" them. She abandoned them because they didn't fit into her perfect family narrative. She has spent years refusing to even acknowledge them. There is a story in a biography of Kidman about her snapping at a flight attendant to "shut those fucking kids up". She's a cold blooded ice queen. She was not some powerless cocktail waitress up against Tom Cruise, she was a famous actress who was friends with Rupert Murdoch. If Katie Holmes got custody of Suri, there is no way Kidman would have lost if she put up any fight. I'm not a huge fan of kids but she made a commitment when she agreed to adopt. Even I find her behavior distasteful.

by Anonymousreply 232August 9, 2018 2:25 AM

[quote] We have learned this week on DL that AJ may have shrewdly adopted to not eat because as a opiate junkie, she cannot shit

They have things called laxatives. And if she were on drugs he would be lined up at the court house to petition to have her randomly drug tested. The judge made an order for random drug and alcohol testing, but only for Brad

In most divorces, when an order for substance testing is ordered this is where the other side asks that the other spouse also have to have random testing done. I found it very strange that Brad's side didn't ask, especially because she's a self confessed former addict. I'm certain he was using more than alcohol and pot and that they didn't ask for her to be tested because they didn't want her lawyers speaking out about what kind of things he was actually being tested for. I also thought his complete obedience to what ever her lawyers were demanding spoke volumes to what happened that night at the airport. Being drunk and shouting at the kid is what he and his lawyers wanted people to believe, but it certainly wasn't the truth. He went along with whatever her lawyers wanted because he didn't want the truth coming out

by Anonymousreply 233August 9, 2018 2:37 AM

You are speaking from a position of ignorance, R232. The Scientology disconnection policy is very real and damaging to countless numbers of families despite the cult's repeated denials and regardless of family influence. Some are former higher ups in the organization. They did not receive special treatment and neither does an actress apostate. Lying is part of their catechism and they do it as easily as the POTUS. Read up on their policies.

People have lost contact with their loved ones for leaving the church and rejecting Scientology. Sometimes, they lose their entire families, every single last one of them. For some it's been gong on for years, others decades. A partial list of people who have been "declared" by the cult and shunned by their families including the number of days they have gone without seeing their family member is at the link. It's not pretty and it's no longer the cult's dirty secret. Scroll down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234August 9, 2018 2:42 AM

R209- Yes, those kids are a LOST CAUSE. In so far as they are strange kids with a crazy lifestyle and nothing Brad does now is going to reverse that. They are also fused at the hip with Angelina and she is probably poisoning their minds against him. Talk to us in 5 years, because it's near guaranteed that Brad will have a new family. No different than Michael Douglas, Bruce Jenner and countless other famous and non famous men.

by Anonymousreply 235August 9, 2018 3:04 AM

[quote]the kids have been in weekly therapy for nearly 2 years.

As someone already said, this is a bit reminiscent of Mia Farrow and you-know-who. All the child therapy, and it's the parents who are screwed up and are screwing up the kids.

Bravo, Brangelina!

by Anonymousreply 236August 9, 2018 4:15 AM

Her jaw job. I didn't believe she had one until I saw these two photos together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237August 9, 2018 4:22 AM

Her face is like 60% implants chin implant, jaw implant, cheek implants, ...

by Anonymousreply 238August 9, 2018 4:25 AM

R236 I hope they don't produce another Dylan,whining all day and every day about something that might not even have happened. I could see Angie planting the idea in one of the children's head.

by Anonymousreply 239August 9, 2018 4:28 AM

She had eyes like frogs and bag eyes I don't know what surgery she did to her eyes that now she has cat eyes and bigger eyes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240August 9, 2018 4:36 AM

Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241August 9, 2018 4:38 AM

She was beautiful as Lara Croft and gave a very enjoyable performance. She had a fabulous figure back then. Madonna had a nice full figure too when she was young. Jolie had a pulpy face and smoldering eyes. All the surgery changed her into a mutant. Same with Madge, in fact.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242August 9, 2018 4:40 AM

Even in her before pictures she has plastic surgeries she had nose job and breast implant when she was 16

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243August 9, 2018 4:44 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244August 9, 2018 4:45 AM

she has had nasal tip refinement to slim down the bulbous tip, you can blatantly see the huge difference from these photos.

by Anonymousreply 245August 9, 2018 4:49 AM

I thought Angelina was a natural beauty. She always portrayed herself as a tomboy and a rebel, and someone whose soul is much deeper than superficial Hollywood types, and I guess I fell for it (even though I don't really care about celebrities or their personalities). But all this plastic surgery gives her away. She was VERY thirsty for fame, just like everybody else she thinks she's above in that industry.

by Anonymousreply 246August 9, 2018 4:50 AM

My theory is she has some rare form of body dysmorphia. She thinned down to the limit and not being able to go further, she started to remove her innards. I believe her goals is to be just a seamless shell. Mostly empty on the inside, except for some carbon fiber like circulation and digestive systems. I believe people who don't let opioids ruin them, find that it coats their insides and they become immune to viruses and cancers.

by Anonymousreply 247August 9, 2018 5:14 AM

[quote]She thinned down to the limit and not being able to go further, she started to remove her innards. I believe her goals is to be just a seamless shell. Mostly empty on the inside, except for some carbon fiber like circulation and digestive systems. I believe people who don't let opioids ruin them, find that it coats their insides and they become immune to viruses and cancers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248August 9, 2018 6:15 AM

[quote]She thinned down to the limit and not being able to go further, she started to remove her innards. I believe her goals is to be just a seamless shell. Mostly empty on the inside, except for some carbon fiber like circulation and digestive systems. I believe people who don't let opioids ruin them, find that it coats their insides and they become immune to viruses and cancers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249August 9, 2018 6:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250August 9, 2018 6:19 AM

Never found her beautiful i guess bc i'm naturally born her cosmetic enhancement self by good genes..i'm even distantly related to her ( one being the Miville line) but Brad pulled a whopper. I'm glad she's safe now. I believe she figuratively and realistically dodged a bullet.

by Anonymousreply 251August 9, 2018 6:28 AM

[quote]She thinned down to the limit and not being able to go further, she started to remove her innards. I believe her goals is to be just a seamless shell. Mostly empty on the inside, except for some carbon fiber like circulation and digestive systems.

She is indeed a constructed robot. Please tell us more, R247. You seem intimately familiar with Angelina and her deepest desires and missing circulatory and organ systems. It must have been quite a feat to keep them going under such dire circumstances. Was a battery jump from your car required to perk her up and talk? Sure sounds like it.

Just want to let you know I'm here if you ever need anyone to listen. God bless, R247! You are a good person.

by Anonymousreply 252August 9, 2018 6:30 AM

Don't care for not authentically conceited Aniston.

despise and pity Paltrow

do feel for anyone getting sucked into that malevolent black hole who is BRAD PITT

by Anonymousreply 253August 9, 2018 6:37 AM

Angie, you're safe now. The trauma rewired your brain.

I believe the story of Brad having a gun, taking a fuel truck a distance, circling around and speeding toward the plane to blow it up with everyone inside. Then he had to be sedated. The story leaked on local news.

Good luck sleeping after that, Angie.

by Anonymousreply 254August 9, 2018 6:43 AM

R254 Sedated? Like a chimpanzee? LMFAO that's hilarious if true. Not that I believe the story but the imagery is funny.

by Anonymousreply 255August 9, 2018 7:07 AM

R253 sweetie, you're from celebitchy aren't you? The rage at Brad Pitt now that he has betrayed Angie The Most Beautiful combined with the pointless dig at Aniston could only come from one of Kaiser's crazed minions.

by Anonymousreply 256August 9, 2018 7:10 AM

R233 = Too stupid to have a functioning brain stem that controls breathing. Prefrontal lobes, just dead

by Anonymousreply 257August 9, 2018 8:20 AM

Sorry, I meant R253, not R233 at R257. Yup, Late

by Anonymousreply 258August 9, 2018 8:29 AM

My film industry friend said she is crazy, everyone knows it, and in a way it's a relief that she's aging out and no one has to hire her anymore. He thinks Pitt is generally a lackadaisical pot head, but she brought out the worst in him, and he snapped and said enough. And if Wasser wants to quit her it must be really bad, because she handles narcissists' cases nonstop.

by Anonymousreply 259August 9, 2018 9:05 AM

She's such a well-regarded HW filmmaker and producer per Scott Rudin's e-mails from Sony hacks

2. Angelina Jolie studying film An exchange between Amy Pascal and producer Scott Rudin reveals the two seemed to have nothing better to do than constantly electronically roll their eyes at Angelina Jolie. After a message from Jolie in which she says she is studying more film and will get back to him, he responds, "Perfect." He turns right around and emails Pascal, saying, "Beyond belief. She's studying films. Kill me please. Immediately."

3. Angelina Jolie is more than just a brat Remember those emails that were originally leaked calling Jolie a brat, among other colorful adjectives? Well, that wasn't all from that particular email exchange. This string was a long tirade from Rudin that included gems such as, "I'm not remotely interested in presiding over a $180m ego bath..." and, "[T]he last thing anybody needs is to make a giant bomb with her that any fool could see coming." Oh, that's not all. As if it wasn't clear enough he wasn't happy with Jolie, he continued, saying, "I have no need to keep her happy," and really drives it home with, "There is NO relationship with any movie star — ANY one — that requires our willingness to prostrate ourselves this way in the face of childish, irresponsible, willful and un-partnerly behavior."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260August 9, 2018 9:19 AM

Man she really has totally changed her face. In the still at r260 she looks like a completely different person.

by Anonymousreply 261August 9, 2018 10:42 AM

[quote]I believe the story of Brad having a gun, taking a fuel truck a distance, circling around and speeding toward the plane to blow it up with everyone inside.

The local news actually debunked that whole story, rather than confirm it. The manager of the airport said no one got on the fuel truck and if they had he would have gone straight to the police. (The story also links to the first local article about the incident, and witnesses said they didn't see anything like what TMZ claimed happened.)

I recall someone (TMZ maybe) posted what was supposed to have been a photo of Pitt in the fuel truck but within 24 hours it was shown to be a hoax and removed. Plus people who saw the video of some of the altercation have said that Pitt was ranting and yelling but never got physical.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262August 9, 2018 3:07 PM

"She thinned down to the limit and not being able to go further, she started to remove her innards."

But she's still not as thin as Lady Cassandra!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263August 9, 2018 3:31 PM

Nor is she a Lady!

by Anonymousreply 264August 9, 2018 3:40 PM

[quote]My film industry friend said she is crazy, everyone knows it, and in a way it's a relief that she's aging out and no one has to hire her anymore.

It's a wonder that such a seemingly altruistic person isn't very beloved in general. Angelina, like Mia Farrow, began living a pretty selfless life helping disadvantaged people and especially children, yet isn't really thought of in this way. Angelina and Mia's endeavors have often been written about, but this aspect of their lives didn't seep into the psyche of the general public and isn't thought of when their names are mentioned, as it is with the mere mention of the name Albert Schweitzer or Mother Theresa. And Mia's even gone on hunger strikes. I assume this is due to the fact that people who know Angelina and Mia realize there's something very "off" about them, and their motives might be suspect, or at least marginalized because of the craziness. And the public has subliminally sensed this.

by Anonymousreply 265August 9, 2018 7:59 PM

I do believe we will be hearing some dreadful news about her someday on the 6:00 news

by Anonymousreply 266August 9, 2018 9:12 PM

[quote] And Mia's even gone on hunger strikes.

A mother will always sacrifice herself for her kids. No, WTF? A wealthy NYC mother actually tried to stage a hungers strike? It only speaks to her instability/weirdness, yet crazy Mia managed to provide a stable household that didn't change locations upon filming status or whims and her some of her more intellectually capable kids actually got a real bona fide education that didn't involve picking up a guitar and strumming a tune or reading a "favorite" book.

by Anonymousreply 267August 9, 2018 9:17 PM

Brad is an alkie and drug addict and turns into a giant asshole when drunk just like the airport incident, is it good for kids to be around this drunk asshole?

by Anonymousreply 268August 9, 2018 9:32 PM

As opposed to a strung out mother?

by Anonymousreply 269August 9, 2018 9:36 PM

R269 The anti-Brad brigade are delusional Fraus

by Anonymousreply 270August 9, 2018 9:45 PM

R256, no I'm not from Celebitchy. The staff is writing comments to get ad hits. They never took off and I'm glad.

Is Angie a phony? Yes, but Brad Pitt is a USER!

She's so focused on her image that if she high tailed it the way she did you can be sure Brad pulled a whopper.

And while she probably is a borderline what do you want to label Pitt with this image?

by Anonymousreply 271August 9, 2018 9:59 PM

Take a gander

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272August 9, 2018 10:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273August 9, 2018 10:21 PM

Whats the word? Angelina can't shite???

Instantly bleaches out fantasies of scatalogical sex with her I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 274August 9, 2018 10:26 PM

I'm sure she has a nurse to administer enemas.

by Anonymousreply 275August 9, 2018 10:56 PM

She is just like her mother, CRAZY

by Anonymousreply 276August 9, 2018 11:26 PM

If Laura Wasser bailed Angie is fucked. Did she give a reason why she quit the Peter Pan movie?

by Anonymousreply 277August 10, 2018 12:52 AM

The movie sounded bad, though she quit last minute with no explanation.

by Anonymousreply 278August 10, 2018 1:18 AM

I know I read an interview once where Angie was bragging about being an edgy/cool mom. She admitted that she gave Maddox his own set of knives when he was really little--like 5-6 yrs old. Not chef's knives, mind you, weapon knives. Wish I could find it.

BTW--boarderlines are infamous for this kind of thing. They like to get a reaction....particularly if it involves any sort of judgment or disapproval from someone mainstream and normal. I call them flame throwers. They chuck a bottle rocket into a crowd and then sit back to see what happens. They can't stand it when they say or do something controversial and no one reacts or notices.

by Anonymousreply 279August 10, 2018 1:39 AM

Here it is. He was seven. She admits in the article that she was a cutter at a young age. So, why in holy hell would she buy her own kid knives? She is majorly fucked up. Brad should use this interview against her. It's fucking gold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280August 10, 2018 1:43 AM

She also likely has a few handguns hanging around the house, as Brad does, because they're trained in real life.

Jolie said she became quite good at using guns while training for her many action movie roles. Now, she can’t imagine living in a home without a gun.

“If anybody comes into my home and tries to hurt my kids,” she proudly declared, “I have no problem shooting them.”

Pitt told reporters that he comes from an extensive background of using guns.

“I got my first BB gun when I was in nursery school,” he said. “I got my first shotgun by first grade, I had shot a handgun by third grade and I grew up in a pretty sane environment.”

The actor went on to defend the Second Amendment, pointing out that the United States was “founded on guns.”

“It’s very strange,” he concluded, “but I feel better having a gun. I really do. I don’t feel safe, I don’t feel the house is completely safe, if I don’t have one hidden somewhere.”

We applaud Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt for taking a stand for the Second Amendment. SHARE if you stand with them against Obama!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281August 10, 2018 2:37 AM

R267 Well, the favored blonde ones did OK . The non white ones... Not so much. I think she distinctly favored Ronan and Dylan. While Ronan did OK for himself in terms of getting an education ,Dylan seems crazy . Every photo of her I see, she is sporting the same devastated and indignant pout. We get it sweetheart. You gotta wonder whether the constant victim narrative Dylan has been fed about herself wound up doing more damage than something that might not have even happened.

by Anonymousreply 282August 10, 2018 3:06 AM

R177, I agree about the similarities between Angie and Mia. Someone brought up the differences, and they exist, but it comes down to the same personality disorder.

Twisted. Very twisted women.

by Anonymousreply 283August 10, 2018 3:54 AM

Even if both Angie and Mia have BPD, that doesn't automatically mean they're totally wrong about Woody Allen or Brad Pitt, respectively, neither does it mean that Pitt isn't a drunk or that Woody isn't a pedophile.

I don't know if either allegation is true, but I'm not willing to say it isn't just because an ex accused them of it. Sometimes crazy people are right, about a few things at least.

by Anonymousreply 284August 10, 2018 4:00 AM

No one who accuses Jolie or Farrow of a "personality disorder" but not Allen or Pitt is discussing the issue in good faith.

Gossip sites have long relied on the old double standard of holding women to account for things men did, or blaming only the woman when others are also at fault. The history of celebrity gossip is full of tabloids, tell alls, biographies and even legit reporting very much judging the ethics and morality of said celebrities, knowing that they'll sell copies because many everyday people emotionally rely on this false feeling of superiority.

That's where a lot of the replies on this thread are coming from. At least a few are critical of Pitt, which is a nice change. It's obvious both are responsible for this situation, rather than it being the fault of just one.

by Anonymousreply 285August 10, 2018 4:34 AM

R285 You type frau

by Anonymousreply 286August 10, 2018 4:36 AM

I assume Angelina is fucking some of the Asian nannies, and she has hired others for Pax and Maddox to fuck as well.

by Anonymousreply 287August 10, 2018 5:39 AM

this divorce case seems so strange.

by Anonymousreply 288August 10, 2018 6:01 AM

I guess it's a thin line between love and hate.

by Anonymousreply 289August 10, 2018 6:18 AM

Is this burned out whore relevant? Fake tits, no pussy, and weighing 80 pounds is just gross.

Brad, run, run as far as you can.

by Anonymousreply 290August 10, 2018 8:20 AM

R285, did anyone here say that Brad is an innocent victim?

Personally, I think he got exactly what he deserved. Angie’s issues were well-known before he took up with her.

by Anonymousreply 291August 10, 2018 11:40 AM

R237... She was beautiful before, now she's all sharp angles.. sharp, jutting chin.. sharp cheek bones.

by Anonymousreply 292August 10, 2018 11:52 AM

I'm with r247 in thinking she has a severe case of body dysmorphia. It's scary how much she changed her face when she was already quite attractive.

by Anonymousreply 293August 10, 2018 1:26 PM

Mr. and Mrs. Smith.. in real life.

by Anonymousreply 294August 10, 2018 3:48 PM

Jolie used drugs, she was honest about that. She is not as fucked up ad brad. Brad drinks and drug and gets wasted and becomes aggressive

by Anonymousreply 295August 10, 2018 4:06 PM

[quote] The judge made an order for random drug and alcohol testing, but only for Brad

No court ordered this for Brad. This was voluntary by Brad at the very beginning. It was a custody agreement that allowed for changes over time especially once he was cleared by the child services of any abuse and cleared by the FBI. It was anticipated it would naturally change over time and that was part of the agreement and those changes could be made if both of them agreed. She would never agree to changes no matter what progress was made or what the circumstances were. She went so far as to take the children all out of state for that first Christmas so they couldn't spend any of the holidays with their father.

When Brad's lawyer started discussing increased visitation for him or even just make up visits when they had to be cancelled they were told no. So Angelina and her lawyer went behind his back and filed the custody agreement with the court making it a court order.

They just did this again when Brad's lawyer called her lawyer to suggest they bifurcate the divorce proceedings so they could be officially divorced and continue to work on custody and money & property issues separately. Angelina's lawyer got back to Brad's lawyer and asked him to wait a week to file anything. Brad's team agreed. The very next day Amgie's new lawyers went behind Brad's back and without warning filed a motion asking for bifurcation. LOL! That way it looked like it was Angelina who was anxious to end the marriage rather than it being Brad who had suggested this. It was in this motion that they tried to smear Brad by claiming he wasn't paying his share - mind you Angelina had never asked for child support (when she filed divorce papers she specifically omitted checking boxes requesting any financial support) nor has Angelina previously ever complained about the amount of money Brad was paying the bills with. This is a form of treachery.

by Anonymousreply 296August 10, 2018 11:05 PM

Agree with all your post r296 except I don't think Jolie could waive child support - she can waive spousal support, but not child support I think. That is supposed to be determined by the family court - ? Not sure what happened there, why there wasn't an official support agreement in place when the separation 1st became official.

Pitt has waited an awfully long time to get this custody situation resolved. It's been almost 2 years and he still doesn't have joint custody, which is the strong default in CA. What was he waiting for? I think he's very close to getting joint custody, finally, which is why Jolie is now freaking out like crazy. She'll no longer have her child army with her 24/7 and will also get less support paid, since their dad will have them part time.

TMZ (I know, I know) just posted that Pitt is worth far more than Jolie, far more than previously thought. She's actually thinking of filing for support payments or a settlement based on their time living together from 2004-2014. Even though they had no formal agreement on that, and she was herself worth millions during that time. Where did her $ go?

by Anonymousreply 297August 10, 2018 11:12 PM

She donates 1/3 of her earnings to charity.

Brad makes more probable coz he has the production company, more income

by Anonymousreply 298August 10, 2018 11:21 PM

If I were Brad, I wouldn’t even respond to her claims. I would just ask that a formal child support order be placed, and move on.

Pitt will never have to worry about his reputation. Even if he was a complete ass, it doesn’t matter. Americans love Brad Pitt. They will always side with him.

by Anonymousreply 299August 10, 2018 11:26 PM

Did Brad legally adopt Maddox, Pax and Zahara?

by Anonymousreply 300August 10, 2018 11:37 PM

R300 He told Angie that he did but he didn't go through with it.

by Anonymousreply 301August 10, 2018 11:53 PM

R301 no. He legally adopted all three. He adopted Maddox and Zahara after Jolie initially adopted them solo, and I believe they adopted Pax together.

by Anonymousreply 302August 11, 2018 12:20 AM

[quote] except I don't think Jolie could waive child support - she can waive spousal support, but not child support I think. That is supposed to be determined by the family court - ?

If the court is satisfied that the children are being provided for and no one has asked for a court order of child support then the court won't interfere. So I'm pretty sure you can omit the request but once a court has ordered it then you have no choice. Court ordered child support is not astronomical no matter how much money either parent has. It's based on reasonable costs of the children. The court has to look at everyone's financial disclosures. If Brad has 50/50 shared custody then there may be no child support ordered at all. Lots of factors play into it.

R301, where does that come from. They are all listed as children of the couple on the divorce petition. They are all under the jurisdiction of the court orders.

I have no idea about Angelina donating one third of her income. She said that once and it was a very long time ago. If she has been able to do that with Brad then it must have been Brad who covered the family's costs so she could donate and get that credit.

R297, I think we all need to remknd ourselves than no one knows what these people really make or what their worth is. All these silly lists are just that silly guesses based on articles guessing what they made over the years. How many people, celebs included, publish their tax returns or reveal their film or commerical contracts. No one does that.

I imagine we can guess that someone has a lot of money because they have a certain level of fame and desirability in the industry. Brad has a number of revenue streams (acting, commercials, production company, other commercial ventures and I have to assume his money makes more money bia investments. I admit I am surprised Angelina had to borrow from him. Though if this was just an advance on a future property split structured as a loan for tax or other purposes then the fact her lawyers would use it as a weapon against him as they've done is really kinda appallingingly dishonest and unethical. Doesn't matter how he got that money to her - he handed over to her 8 fucking million dollars so she could buy a seriously luxurious property. For all the reasons her fans claim she couldn't access her alleged millions, those reasons exist for Brad as well. He probably doesn't have that much cash lying around either.

All of this nastiness is considerd further parental alienation. She must not be taking the judge seriously.

To get palimony awarded based on the years they lived together she'd have to prove he promised to support her. Which alleged "sources" are laughing at and denying he ever did cause they were both very rich. I'm not up on the California case law but this hardly seems the type of situation Marvin cases/palimony are meant to cover.

I also wonder where did her money go? Or is she so afraid her high earning days are behind her? Woe to her if she tries to hide any assets from the court.

Oh and California has a neat little section of the law that if a oarent has deliberately kept children from the other parent then they can lose child support snd ven be forced to pay back payments to the other parent.

by Anonymousreply 303August 11, 2018 12:43 AM

R302

They adopted both zahara and pax together. In fact, it was Brad's idea to adopt zahara. Angelina initially did not want to adopt from Africa. She had her mind set on asia only.

Brad convinced her and they adopted zahara because he wanted her. Pax however...brad did not want to adopt him but angelina got her way because brad got his way with z. Yes, brad did legally adopt maddox eventually.

by Anonymousreply 304August 11, 2018 12:53 AM

I’m so happy I didn’t have kids with my ex. When we divorced, he decided that he wanted to live with my neighbor. They became fucking roommates!

Every afternoon, I’d get home from work, and there he was, sitting on the neighbor’s porch. The bedroom he rented was right across from my bedroom window, and he’d come home late at night, and fuck other women, VERY loudly, I might add.

It was a nightmare. I had to leave the house for a year, until he found his own place (it was my property prior to the marriage). I finally sold it, and never looked back.

I will never remarry. That was enough for me. Long term relationship? Yes. Marriage? No fucking way.

by Anonymousreply 305August 11, 2018 1:04 AM

Very good posts r303, informational please keep coming back to this and the future J-P threads. I think this phase of the divorce is going to be ugly and ongoing for a while. Jolie has gone nuclear and like everything it seems with her, it's all or nothing and no going back.

by Anonymousreply 306August 11, 2018 1:09 AM

If that Pitt abused the kids on that airplane, I am on Angie's side!

by Anonymousreply 307August 11, 2018 3:24 AM

So many Farrow parallels. Next thing you know there will be an allegation that Brad diddled someone in the back of the plane. I can see Angelina planting an idea like that.

by Anonymousreply 308August 11, 2018 3:35 AM

She won't win a PR war against Brad. He has far more resources to wage a defense. And he already has a MUCH better pubic image than freak AJ. I really wonder if she has any idea how she is perceived outside her little bubble: spoiled, mentally unstable, heroin addict, BPD nightmare. no friends, phony, attention whore, child collector, messiah complex, strange/harmful parenting . These are all things I've heard said about Angie repeatedly and consistently over the years. The only positive comments about her have to do with her looks and sex appeal---both fading fast. Her downfall, when it happens, will be stunning and dramatic. I predict self harm and possible suicide if the kids eventually turn on her (and by that I mean grow up and get their own independent lives).

by Anonymousreply 309August 11, 2018 10:34 AM

^^Forgot to mention humorless. The woman never smiles unless it's for a photoshoot. She takes herself WAY too seriously and acts haughty.... "holier then thou", which is major turn off to the general public. AJ never pokes fun at herself. Too bad because it would a long way toward improving her "likability" score. She needs to get over herself. Everyone else has.

by Anonymousreply 310August 11, 2018 10:45 AM

R304 this is the first I'm hearing about Angie not wanting Zahara. I assumed that she pushed the adoption process, not Brad. Was there a reason she didn't want to adopt her?

by Anonymousreply 311August 11, 2018 10:55 AM

Your are correct, R311. R304 is clueless. Angie started the proceedings to adopt Zaharah before she even met Brad, and the adoption happened when their relationship was brand new. Z was very ill as a baby and she had to be nursed back to health. This gave Angie a great sense of divine purpose at the time. St. Angelina, savior of third world children, was born. She couldn't stop yammering about how she saved Z in every interview at the time. Brad was only along for the ride at that point. But he eventually adopted her.

by Anonymousreply 312August 11, 2018 11:16 AM

R310, you're right about Ang's total absence of a sense of humor, at least about herself. She wants to be loved or hated, and she doesn't seem to care which, but not laughed at!

And IMHO her fall from public grace started at the very moment she was widely laughed at for the first time, when her ridiculous posing on the Oscar red carpet inspired a million memes. From that moment on she was no longer the sexually unbeatable alpha female, and both her career and public reputation started to slide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313August 11, 2018 7:07 PM

She'll be fine. It takes a lot more than an acrimonious divorce to be shunned in Hollywood. Just look at her directing career, where she keeps getting funding even though her directorial efforts are not creatively or financially successful.

She's not much of an actress, either. I agree that she is humorless, something that was obvious in the Tomb Raider movies - she has no clue how to play camp.

She may have to tone done the excessive living she and Brad carried on while together, but I doubt she has to worry about money.

by Anonymousreply 314August 11, 2018 7:24 PM

I always knew Jolie would, someday, dump Pitt. He's a beauty, but, dull, dull, dull.

I didn't know, however, she'd go financial Defcon 1, or try to, at divorce.

It makes sense, though, from a gender perspective. As a male and with his diversified interests, his income will continue to increase, but hers won't.

And I agree with others here who've pointed out that, from a PR perspective, he'll prevail. She knows that but will disregard it and wants to go in for the kill while the getting is good and she may still have some leverage.

"Leverage" being maybe there's surveillance tape of what happened at the infamous airplane incident. That is major Thanos caliber hardball (sorry, my Marvel fandom got the better of me), but I don't put it past her to have something like that and use it, kids be damned.

by Anonymousreply 315August 11, 2018 7:33 PM

Everyone in LA and Hollywood loves Brad Pitt. He's a nice guy -- albeit not the sharpest tool in the shed -- and good egg who is fun company and can take a drink or three. He's got a little bit of the Eddie Nero in him (the californication character who was based on him) but he's not a bad dude. Just destroyed by fame and fortune and satan. Just look at how he got the ovation when he was at the awards ceremony after all the plane stuff in the news. The crowd rooting for him and showing him they loved him. It was an important signal.

Conversely, Angelina is loathed by everyone. Scott Rudin spoke for the industry with those comments.

I prefer Angelina. I think she has talent. Both as a writer and actress. Or she did.

by Anonymousreply 316August 11, 2018 8:03 PM

R308

Pitt and one of his underage girlfriends

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317August 11, 2018 8:43 PM

Juliette Lewis was also underage when Pitt started dating/bearding her

What a perv

by Anonymousreply 318August 11, 2018 8:44 PM

chicken hawk

by Anonymousreply 319August 11, 2018 8:53 PM

Men with little dicks like little girls. FACT.

by Anonymousreply 320August 11, 2018 8:59 PM

That little girl @ R317 looks just like him.

by Anonymousreply 321August 11, 2018 9:03 PM

He dated Juliette Lewis when he was 26 and she was 16. People drag Angelina (Which is deserved) but he's literally a pedophile and people act like he's better than she is despite him dating an underage girls

by Anonymousreply 322August 11, 2018 9:10 PM

Pederast, r322.

by Anonymousreply 323August 11, 2018 9:12 PM

Weren't there blinds about a family man that cared a lot about his image raping Corey Haim that many thought was Pitt? Maybe he didn't hit Maddox, maybe he tired to molest him?

It's obvious something big happened, although AJ has BPD so maybe it was just big for her. Still, doesn't explain why they would give custody to a former heroin addict over Brad, even if he likes to drink and smoke pot, he comes off (publicly at least) as the saner and more responsible of the two. She's definitely got something pretty damaging on him, otherwise he would be using her past as a heroin addict and brother lover against her instead of all the supervised visits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324August 11, 2018 9:12 PM

He's a popular white man who rolls with TPTB of course they won't call him out unless they get tired of him. The industry picks and choose when to have morals and when not to care.

by Anonymousreply 325August 11, 2018 9:17 PM

"It's obvious something big happened"

No it's not. To a BPD-er everything is a huge deal, ask them to pass the coffee in an insufficiently attentive tone of voice and they'll freak out and call the police, claiming they've been abused. There was probably nothing more to that incident than a normal family argument in a fucked-up family, or nothing at all!

Which isn't to say I believe that Pitt is sober or a good parent, because I don't. I assume that everyone in Hollywood is a narcissist, substance abuser, and shitty parent, unless I have a reason to believe otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 326August 11, 2018 9:18 PM

[quote]No it's not. To a BPD-er everything is a huge deal, ask them to pass the coffee in an insufficiently attentive tone of voice and they'll freak out and call the police, claiming they've been abused.

LOL. So true. Don't ever roll your eyes at a BPD. You may get stabbed or bludgeoned.

by Anonymousreply 327August 11, 2018 9:25 PM

r326 the reason I think it was big is that Pitt has to do supervised custody over AJ, a known heroin addict. That says a lot to me, also even nearly 2 years later and he had the kids stay but his parents were present. If it were something minor, the judge would tell Angie to fuck off and let Brad see his kids unattended.

by Anonymousreply 328August 11, 2018 9:28 PM

Is there a source confirming Jolie having BPD?

by Anonymousreply 329August 11, 2018 9:29 PM

[quote]I really wonder if she has any idea how she is perceived outside her little bubble: spoiled, mentally unstable, heroin addict, BPD nightmare. no friends, phony, attention whore, child collector, messiah complex, strange/harmful parenting .

Well, a lot of that came from Angie herself who used to love being provocative as possible.

[quote]She's not much of an actress, either.

I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but in the right role I think she's great. To me, she definitely has the "it" factor that makes her compelling on screen. I thought she was amazing in Girl, Interrupted and that she was the most interesting thing in that shit movie Alexander.

by Anonymousreply 330August 11, 2018 9:30 PM

Hey R324, don't forget that Haim story about Pitt was posted on Radaronline the exact day before the plane incident.

R328 agree. The conditions afterward with visitation is obvious.

The AUTHORITIES met their plane on the tarmac when they landed.

The fuel truck story didn't come out of nowhere. The wife of a worker at the Minnesota airport called a radio station then it got shut down You just dont make up shit like that.

by Anonymousreply 331August 11, 2018 9:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332August 11, 2018 10:22 PM

Jolie and Pitt are both awful actors

by Anonymousreply 333August 11, 2018 10:23 PM

I don't like Pitt. I see from following along this long thread that I am not alone. Angelina I just don't understand. Such ugly stuff is surfacing about so many famous people these days I am just glad I'm a nobody in a nobody world. Fame seems pretty unhealthy, deadly even.

by Anonymousreply 334August 11, 2018 11:28 PM

[quote]I thought she was amazing in Girl, Interrupted and that she was the most interesting thing in that shit movie Alexander.

Two decent parts in a career of two decades is hardly a sign of a good, let alone great actor.

by Anonymousreply 335August 11, 2018 11:40 PM

Didn't say she was a great actor. I said in the right role she can be great. It was a short post, you could have taken the time to read it.

by Anonymousreply 336August 11, 2018 11:49 PM

Yes, I read it. Again, being great in two parts where she was a good fit makes her talents dubious more than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 337August 11, 2018 11:58 PM

Brad shouldn't have left Jen.

by Anonymousreply 338August 12, 2018 12:29 AM

I loved her in “Salt”. Guilty pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 339August 12, 2018 12:46 AM

So tell me again, because I forgot.

Why do gay men care about this?

by Anonymousreply 340August 12, 2018 12:53 AM

R340 We love a good train wreck of some arrogant twat getting hers, pious twat falls far

by Anonymousreply 341August 12, 2018 1:13 AM

[quote]That says a lot to me, also even nearly 2 years later and he had the kids stay but his parents were present.

Where was this confirmed? That they "had" to be present? You're making it sound nefarious, like they were ordered by the courts to be there for supervision. There was nothing in the public court order (the one from earlier this summer, re his summer visit schedule) about this.

It's entirely possible that his parents hadn't had any quality time with their grandkids in nearly two years, so flew out for Pitt's recent unsupervised full week with all of them to spend time. Plus to help out, since Pitt had to spend a few of those days on the LA set of his latest movie (the Tarentino-Sharon Tate flick).

by Anonymousreply 342August 12, 2018 1:43 AM

Pitt, himself, admitted to uncontrolled anger issues and alcoholism in his GQ interview.

I like Brad Pitt. I like his work, and I loved him in that Jesse James film. However, I do believe him when he said he needed anger management, therapy, and sobriety. I think his anger ruined his marriages, along with his substance abuse. I also believe that he and Jolie were going in two very different directions by the time the divorce was filed. They most probably had been having issues for a long time, and their marriage was a last gasp effort on both of their parts in order to stay together and work it out.

I think it’s really unfair of the media to attempt to put Jolie in a bad light. They’re both responsible for the break up. Perhaps one of them bears a tad more responsibility than the other, but in the end, they both have to clean up their own sides of the street.

I also want to point something out. I was married to an alcoholic/addict. After a while, the daily drinking and pot smoking got really boring. I outgrew him. I didn’t want to be someone’s babysitter. I wanted and expected to be his wife.

by Anonymousreply 343August 12, 2018 1:44 AM

R343 Why do fraus always reflect their shit choices onto everyone else? You fuck trash love, don't blame Brad, live with YOUR own shitty choices. And own them

by Anonymousreply 344August 12, 2018 1:47 AM

r315 (hi Della!) - there was supposed to be a tape of the incident, since it was at the airport and there were cameras everywhere. The leaked story after the incident from those that allegedly viewed it (airport workers, who love to talk) was that it showed Pitt getting out of the plane and yelling and gesticulating as if angry, but no physical contact with anyone and no fuel truck shenanigans.

Not sure where the fuel truck story originated. Sounds apocryphal. It could be true - hate to say it made me lol first time I heard it. The image of a drunk superstar like Pitt being so overwhelmed and drunk that he disembarks his fancy private plane to commandeer an airport fuel truck for a few laps is hilarious imo.

by Anonymousreply 345August 12, 2018 1:47 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346August 12, 2018 1:53 AM

Well, she can always go back to fucking her brother.

by Anonymousreply 347August 12, 2018 1:58 AM

She's dating Baroness Helic

by Anonymousreply 348August 12, 2018 2:00 AM

r343 - no question Pitt fucked up. He's messy af and likely most to blame for the split at that time, even if they both contributed to their problems. If he in fact did shove or push around the eldest boy on their plane, that could have been the final trigger for AJ to say 'enough' and beat a path out, although it's crazy to say it was the main thing that had her bolt. There was probably a lot of bubbling anger and issues from both for a long time, and the dam just broke. They had a long run as a Hollywood couple and those things almost always come to an end.

You don't acknowledge the current reason Jolie is getting slammed is the continuation of this looooong, ongoing drama. It's been TWO years. What in holy f's name is so serious about Pitt that he can't have simple half custody of his kids? They live in CA for christ's sake - where 50-50 custody is nearly the absolute rule. Drug dealers get out of short prison stays and resume their joint custody there ffs. Unless he did something heinous like molest his kids in the open, there's no way that rich A-lister BRAD PITT is not getting part custody of his kids.

The only reason this hasn't happened yet, after all this time, is Jolie's ongoing dragging. Re-read the recent public court order from last month, re their case: either AJ steps back from influencing the kids against their dad, and expedites the final transition to 50-50 custody, or lose primary custody to Pitt. Very serious.

She can resent Pitt all she wants and dump his ass, but not deprive her kids of their father. The same father who's co-raised them since birth/near birth and is fighting like a dog to keep his rights - when he could easily walk off to avoid all the drama and give in to her - this is fueling the growing anger at her. If Jolie stans can't see this I question how realistic they are about her.

by Anonymousreply 349August 12, 2018 2:02 AM

She's dated everyone.

by Anonymousreply 350August 12, 2018 2:05 AM

R349, I agree 100% that Pitt should have 50/50 (joint custody) of his children. If he has gotten his shit together, which I believe he has, then Jolie should back off.

I should have included this in my post.

Now, that being said, Brad Pitt will have joint custody of his children, no matter what Jolie says, or what PR stunts she pulls. As long as he remains sober and continues to work on his anger issues, without further incident, he’ll get his kids back. That’s why I think the media should lay off of the mother of his kids. I don’t at all agree with her tactics, but I don’t believe that she deserves to be smeared, either.

But you know what? It matters nothing at all now. The horse has been let out of the barn. It’s a shame that this didn’t go down quietly in order to protect the kids.

by Anonymousreply 351August 12, 2018 2:23 AM

R345 the funniest part was the internet rumor that he had to be sedated, like a chimpanzee.

by Anonymousreply 352August 12, 2018 2:29 AM

If something awful had really happened on the plane we would have known for a long time now. She is holding no punches, so she would have said specifically what he had done.

by Anonymousreply 353August 12, 2018 2:37 AM

I don’t think Pitt hit Maddox. I think Pitt either shoved Maddox, or threatened him verbally while drunk off his ass. He may not even remember doing it. But I don’t believe he hit him.

by Anonymousreply 354August 12, 2018 2:46 AM

[quote]I agree 100% that Pitt should have 50/50 (joint custody) of his children. If he has gotten his shit together, which I believe he has, then Jolie should back off.

Oh good. What a relief that you agree with the judge. You know.....the one who knows all the facts surrounding this case.

by Anonymousreply 355August 12, 2018 2:49 AM

R354, if that's all it was than there is no way he should have been denied custody for two years. Just about every normal family with a willful teenage boy has had at least one altercation like that between father an son. It's normal and common.

by Anonymousreply 356August 12, 2018 2:53 AM

R356 I think he was having a tantrum that is brother is so much hotter than him, and he is very puffy

by Anonymousreply 357August 12, 2018 2:57 AM

R355, you always sound like a miserable person. Always. You are miserable, aren’t you.

I’m not upset with your remark. You can’t help it. It’s who you are. A miserable human being.

by Anonymousreply 358August 12, 2018 3:07 AM

Regarding her dimming popularity... In fairness to her, their relationship was dimming too. By the time they got married nobody really cared about them anymore. Nothing like the early days where they were revered. They both have fallen off individually, moreso her. You can't be on top forever, there's always someone fresher waiting in the wings.

by Anonymousreply 359August 12, 2018 6:58 AM

AJ was never revered. She was a home wrecker in the public's mind. And I just have to reiterate. Her whole mastectomy saga when she has been seen smoking since, like in the fight pictures with Brad on the balcony. So worried for her children that they will lose their mother to cancer. What BS.

by Anonymousreply 360August 12, 2018 12:48 PM

[Quote] She'll be fine. It takes a lot more than an acrimonious divorce to be shunned in Hollywood. Just look at her directing career, where she keeps getting funding even though her directorial efforts are not creatively or financially successful.

Did Unbroken bomb?

by Anonymousreply 361August 12, 2018 2:32 PM

R351 typed "horse".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362August 12, 2018 2:37 PM

Maybe the mastectomy was another of her lies. This woman is incapable of telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 363August 12, 2018 11:01 PM

Bravely scoops out her innards and discuses with the entire world but doesn't mention all the maintenance doses of drugs she takes, nor why she lets her eating disorder destroy her beauty. She is a crazy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 364August 12, 2018 11:03 PM

Jolie is a lesbian she lied about being bisexual

by Anonymousreply 365August 12, 2018 11:51 PM

I don’t think that having a cancer preventative surgery, such as a mastectomy or a hysterectomy is a good reason to criticize a woman, any woman. My paternal grandmother died of breast and ovarian cancer. Fortunately, I do not carry the gene. However, if I did, I would have something to consider, especially if I were a mother to young children and someone’s wife. There’s absolutely no reason to die an early death of a cancer that you are very likely to develop, if you don’t have a mastectomy and hysterectomy. It’s irresponsible to cloak her decision with the narrative of body dysmorphia. That’s NOT what that is. I can tell you all right now, that as a woman who is fairly attractive, the last thing any attractive woman wants to do is remove her breasts, or go into early menopause.

Her mother and her aunt both died early deaths due to cancer. Jolie was intelligent enough to understand that her chances of having the same fate were high. Why disparage her for making a responsible, yet difficult choice? Have any of you seen what women’s breasts area looks like after such a surgery? It’s not pretty, even with implants.

Let’s not contaminate this thread with irrational misogyny. And an advance “Fuck YOU”, to all of the assholes who will call me a hysterical frau in the ensuing commentary.

by Anonymousreply 366August 13, 2018 12:36 AM

R366 Won't the cancer just metastasize somewhere else, if the breasts have been removed?

by Anonymousreply 367August 13, 2018 12:46 AM

R366 ok sweetie, and are you also saying this cunt doesn't have body dysmorphia?

by Anonymousreply 368August 13, 2018 1:00 AM

What is wrong with you, R368? I mean, it has to be asked.

by Anonymousreply 369August 13, 2018 1:06 AM

r366 I agree, there are reasons not to like AJ, but that isn't one of them. My family has a strong link of lung and other cancers all down my mom's family tree. Many on her side have been affected, my grandfather died of lung cancer and now my mom has it metastasized (neither were smokers). It's dreadful to watch someone go through it, if there was something to be done about it, I would jump at the chance. Some people are just assholes.

by Anonymousreply 370August 13, 2018 1:37 AM

Yes I'm a terrible person for snarkily wondering if AJ's obvious body dysmorphia might, just might, have played a role in her innard scooping. I said it way above to be scandalous. But I mean I can't say I didn't wonder..... She is saint seeking and she is a control freak and these removals were about control. Good, as you say, or investigatable ..

But answer the other questions. So you are saying she is not a substance abuser? And she does not have anorexia???

by Anonymousreply 371August 13, 2018 1:53 AM

[quote]Her mother and her aunt both died early deaths due to cancer. Jolie was intelligent enough to understand that her chances of having the same fate were high. Why disparage her for making a responsible, yet difficult choice?

I personally wouldn't disparage her for that decision, but it's also not very intelligent for someone so high risk for cancer to keep smoking. Not to mention the potential health problems related to being consistently underweight. Makes you wonder if there was something to her decision other than risk avoidance. And it certainly puts to question her use of it to paint herself as some kind of martyr. "I went through all this for my precious children, but fuck them, mommy will not put on weight!" just doesn't sell as well.

[quote]Have any of you seen what women’s breasts area looks like after such a surgery? It’s not pretty, even with implants.

As a matter of fact we know exactly how they look because she wrote and directed herself nudes scenes when she hadn't done them in over a decade to show off implants that were too large for her frame. All for naught, since the movie flopped anyway. But still, "I'm going to use this opportunity to get myself some choice bolt-ons" was also conveniently not part of her self-created narrative.

by Anonymousreply 372August 13, 2018 9:43 AM

Those reconstructed breasts looked incredible on screen...perfect, as if there had never been a mastectomy.

by Anonymousreply 373August 13, 2018 2:26 PM

Singer-songwriter Etheridge, 52, survived a battle with breast cancer in 2005, and has the same BRCA-1 mutation which led Jolie to decide to have a double mastectomy.

Etheridge said of Jolie’s decision ‘I wouldn’t call it the brave choice. I actually think it’s the most fearful choice you can make when confronting anything with cancer.’

Etheridge claims it is lifestyle that determines whether the condition will activate, telling the Washington Blade: ‘It’s the stress that will turn that gene on or not’.

by Anonymousreply 374August 14, 2018 12:11 AM

Jolie had hired crisis manager and "fixer" Judy Smith, who is the real-life inspiration for Kerry Washington's Olivia Pope on the ABC drama Scandal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375August 14, 2018 12:13 AM

R375 Good luck with that, ghoul junkie

by Anonymousreply 376August 14, 2018 12:15 AM

Who cares what some burned our dyke says? Melissa is not a doctor. Choosing David Crosby's sperm proves she's an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 377August 14, 2018 12:17 AM

Who cares what some [bold]burned out dyke[/bold] says?

You talking about Jolie :wink:

by Anonymousreply 378August 14, 2018 12:23 AM

R377, Etheridge has at least a couple of families that she abandoned. I agree that only an idiot would choose David Crosby as a sperm donor. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 379August 14, 2018 12:43 AM

If she was worried about breast cancer why she got breast implants? she had her first implants at age 16 and her fake tits just got bigger as she got older and skinnier

by Anonymousreply 380August 14, 2018 12:54 AM

The most interesting thing to me is who are these two dating at the moment? You don't hear a day squeak about either's personal i.e. love lives.

by Anonymousreply 381August 14, 2018 5:59 AM

[quote] Those reconstructed breasts looked incredible on screen...perfect, as if there had never been a mastectomy.

I haven't seen the film, but I would bet that there was CGI done on those shots. CGI is done for everything these days; wrinkles, wig lines, double chins, tummy tucks... any time you see the star of a film naked, you can bet that there was come enhancement done to the body (movement doesn't matter, the technology is flawless).

by Anonymousreply 382August 14, 2018 6:03 AM

Jolie in By the Sea

click on the link to see the pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383August 14, 2018 6:07 AM

My bet is that those are CGI enhanced.

by Anonymousreply 384August 14, 2018 6:11 AM

I don't see any of her tattoos here. Again, CGI.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385August 14, 2018 6:15 AM

^^^ or make-up and CGI.

by Anonymousreply 386August 14, 2018 6:16 AM

R305 - no one gives a flying fuck about your pathetic little melodrama. Seriously? Typical frau - enter a gay website, a thread about a celebrity family, and even though no parallels (aside from divorce) exist, you manage to make this about yourself. Please go away.

by Anonymousreply 387August 14, 2018 7:45 AM

R315. Fuck off, Della. Why are fraus infesting a gay chat site?

by Anonymousreply 388August 14, 2018 7:49 AM

WW for R344. R343 - die.

by Anonymousreply 389August 14, 2018 7:54 AM

R387, R388 and R389 is an old, burned out man who hasn’t tasted cock in 20-30 years, and he’s PISSED that the DL frauen are still young enough to be getting all the prime beef.

by Anonymousreply 390August 14, 2018 3:28 PM

There should be no DL frauen. Go away. Don't you have laundry to do?

by Anonymousreply 391August 14, 2018 3:45 PM

I can’t imagine anyone wanting to get involved with either of them.

by Anonymousreply 392August 14, 2018 3:56 PM

From what I understand, Angelina is going to be involved with a screenwriter soon. At least a very public fling. For publicity or real, I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 393August 14, 2018 6:28 PM

If Angelina is truly short of money, despite buying an overpriced $25 million house Brad makes enough to support her, the kids and himself. He's quite savy when it comes to real estate and architecture, so I know that house was her choice- great house, not a money-making area.

Fortunately he has diversified enough to keep money rolling in forever.

by Anonymousreply 394August 14, 2018 6:42 PM

You can bet she will try to drain him dry. He may have millions now, but she will forever be in his life demanding more money “for the children”.

by Anonymousreply 395August 14, 2018 6:59 PM

tiny homosexual Pitt paid the tabs to write he was dating with a professor! the year before that he paid the tabs too write he was dating/bearding Sienna Miller, Kate Hudson and Ella Purnell.

those Cotillard cheating with Pitt was also fake stories planted by Pitty himself

by Anonymousreply 396August 14, 2018 8:41 PM

*tinymeat

by Anonymousreply 397August 14, 2018 8:42 PM

[quote], if that's all it was than there is no way he should have been denied custody for two years. Just about every normal family with a willful teenage boy has had at least one altercation like that between father an son. It's normal and common.

Brad voluntarily signed a temporary custody agreement while the accusations against him were being investigated. He supposedly volunteered as well to drug/alcohol testing. No court ordered any of this. I think at that point, just shortly after Jolie filed for divorce, he would have signed anything in the hopes of saving his marriage and/or his family. He was probably full of guilt.

The custody agreement allowed for changes if they both agreed. But as Brad was cleared of any abuse or fuel truck fuckery or whatever and it was clear he was testing clean and counseling was ongong she refused to budge on anything. She refused any increase in his visits. She wouldn't even let him make up for visits that had to be canceled. I suppose there mght have been some increase along the way but if she wouldn't agree to it it didn't happen. But it's believed he had very very little visitation. So that continued for almost two years until finally she wanted to take the children to England for the summer while she worked. Brad finally balked and said No! Hell no! The judge decided to have a hearing and I guess Brad presented evidence of parental alienation, or perhaps the judge saw it on his own, and that devastating order was the result.

I also think the so called plane incident was just a father son tiff.

by Anonymousreply 398August 14, 2018 9:23 PM

R398, I don’t believe the order was “devastating “. To Angelina, yes, but as I said upthread, if he’s gotten his shit together, he should have complete access to his kids.

I’m actually very disappointed that Jolie is fighting him regarding the kids. Well, she’s actually not fighting him now, but she should have steered this in the direction of him having full access to their children. No one should have told her that it was a must do.

I understand that she’s angry at him, but that shit has to be put aside when the father is doing everything possible to reunite with his children in a positive manner.

I wish them all well, and hopefully, everyone involved moves on with their lives in a positive direction.

by Anonymousreply 399August 14, 2018 10:34 PM

[quote] [R398], I don’t believe the order was “devastating “. To Angelina, yes, but as I said upthread, if he’s gotten his shit together, he should have complete access to his kids.

Yes we agree. I meant devastating to her. It's a complete vindication of Brad and a serious admonition to Angelina. She could lose primary custody.

by Anonymousreply 400August 14, 2018 11:35 PM

Lol, r388.

I've been here since 2003. I've mixed it up with better than you, be they gay, straight, bi, furry, animal, mineral or vegetable and I'm still standing.

Frau? Please. I'm the furthest thing from a Frau, evah. Stamping your little feet at posters on a gossip thread is the height of Fraudom.

Now, run along. The adults are talking.

by Anonymousreply 401August 15, 2018 12:31 AM

Tell 'em Della.

by Anonymousreply 402August 15, 2018 12:36 AM

R401 I love you

by Anonymousreply 403August 15, 2018 12:39 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404August 15, 2018 2:23 AM

A malignant narcissist, phony who has no joy in her, no sense of self, a manipulative, vindictive robot. She transed Shilo due to jealously as SHE was Brad's little girl who looked like him, a beautiful baby.. She isolates her kids and drags them around the world for HER gratification . She is a jezebel

by Anonymousreply 405August 17, 2018 12:15 AM

Every Angie supporter is as vile and women hating and cunty as she is.

by Anonymousreply 406August 17, 2018 12:16 AM

I love Angie.

by Anonymousreply 407August 17, 2018 1:03 AM

So do I. (I don't know what Pitt did to the kids on the airplane, must have been awful.)

by Anonymousreply 408August 17, 2018 4:46 AM

Bitchy feminine queens love Cunt Angie!!

by Anonymousreply 409August 17, 2018 5:28 PM

WHO IS ANGIE DATING????

SAME WITH BRAD???

Who cares about the lawyer and kids and all this malarkey .....

by Anonymousreply 410August 17, 2018 7:23 PM

Awkward! Brad’s Production Office One Floor Away From Angelina’s New Lawyer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411August 17, 2018 8:44 PM

Did someone say the next court hearing is on Monday? Mercury will be direct by then. More clarity, forward movement for this case.

Jolie has transiting Mars at the moment in her 7th house, it will be transiting back and forth over her 7th cusp over the next couple of months. 7th house = legal affairs and cases, the spouse. Very martian energy there (and she's mars-influenced to begin with with all that natal Aries)

by Anonymousreply 412August 18, 2018 3:32 AM

"Awkward! Brad’s Production Office One Floor Away From Angelina’s New Lawyer! "

The underlings from both office probably get together for drinks and complaints about the Jolie-Pitts.

by Anonymousreply 413August 18, 2018 10:54 PM

You live your life in the songs you hear

On the rock and roll radio

And when a young girl doesn't have any friends

That's a really nice place to go

Folks hoping you'd turn out cool

But they had to take you out of school

You're a little touched you know, Angie baby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414August 18, 2018 10:58 PM

These nut jobs in here are on a whole different level with attacking the kids and medical issues

by Anonymousreply 415August 18, 2018 11:41 PM

R415 ....you type frau

by Anonymousreply 416August 18, 2018 11:45 PM

Judge orders Angelina Jolie must give Brad Pitt more visitation rights

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417August 20, 2018 2:19 AM

I hope she doesn't do something crazy to the kids

by Anonymousreply 418August 20, 2018 3:42 AM

How long before the fake molestation allegation? You know Angie is thinking about it.

by Anonymousreply 419August 20, 2018 3:52 AM

R419 Pitt is a perv so who knows!

Here's Pitt with one of his underage girlfriends

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420August 20, 2018 4:04 AM

R420 : and here’s Angelina with her toy boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421August 20, 2018 3:01 PM

At least Brad didn't fuck his brother.

by Anonymousreply 422August 20, 2018 3:23 PM

No, but he fucked Angie’s!

by Anonymousreply 423August 20, 2018 3:25 PM

R421 Maddox is not her toyboy but Pitty has openly dated bunch of underage girls

by Anonymousreply 424August 20, 2018 3:54 PM

I won't link to the awful DM, but they now have any article up, "Is Hollywood's most acrimonious divorce set to end amicably? Angelina Jolie's anger towards Brad Pitt 'is dissolving' as she now vows to reach 'a peaceful truce' - if his side are keen." Is she raising the white flag - or - does she realize he is about to get at least joint custody and wants to make it seem like it occurred because she allowed it to happen (and not because the court is tired of her antics)?

by Anonymousreply 425August 20, 2018 3:58 PM

Are the kids even his? I mean she was wearing a fake baby bump all the time and used a surrogate. who was the sperm donor?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426August 20, 2018 4:02 PM

her belly just went down

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427August 20, 2018 4:06 PM

Who cares? It’s done. Over. Pitt is getting joint custody and yes, she knows this.

I’d be happy, were I her. Perhaps she can start eating some fucking food on the days he has the kids.

I have no ill will toward Jolie. I don’t care that she was crazy when she was younger. I was too. No big deal. But I’m all honesty, this woman needs to confront the fact that she has an eating disorder. She needs to get a grip, and let down those walls she hides behind, and get some help. It’s a fucking shame to see such a beautiful woman starving herself to death. I hope she finds peace and gets the help she really needs.

by Anonymousreply 428August 20, 2018 4:07 PM

Didn't someone here at FF enlarge the two birth certificates the mayor was holding up ? And didn't it say the same name on both certificates ? In other words : It was ONE certificate actually, and the other one was a COPY !

Both of them are for Knox.

they really thought no one would notice 2 copies of the same birth certificate were shown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429August 20, 2018 4:09 PM

Fake Twin Pregnancy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430August 20, 2018 4:10 PM

source: FF!

by Anonymousreply 431August 20, 2018 4:10 PM

That's Christian Estrosi, mayor of Nice! To be fair I can't read a thing on that photo.

by Anonymousreply 432August 20, 2018 4:23 PM

That doesn't make any sense, R429. They could have just knocked together a second fake birth certificate in about 30 seconds, rather than risk showing two copies of the same certificate in public like that and hoping everyone would be fooled.

by Anonymousreply 433August 21, 2018 11:02 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434August 23, 2018 5:31 AM

Look, the California court judge is going to grant joint custody. Laura Wasser is a nutcase and should be disbarred. Her Father's firm tactics are considered ILLEGAL now.

Angelina, ifyou want to go scorched-earth, destroy Laura Wasser. She probably provided you with bogus legal advise. Your kids probably with have long-term mental health stressors because of her and her tactics.

by Anonymousreply 435August 23, 2018 5:53 AM

Laura Wasser stated publicly many times that mothers who are providing full time care to children should NOT get alimony, even when a child is a minor or disabled. Laura Wasser is a fucking nutjob .

Angelina, destroy Laura Wasser and her firm. It was her father's firm and tactics.

by Anonymousreply 436August 23, 2018 6:04 AM

Her being crazy and mean kinda makes her even hotter.

by Anonymousreply 437September 7, 2019 10:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!