Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do gay men consider bisexuality a threat to their orientation?

Seems likely to be honest

by Anonymousreply 32October 29, 2018 6:47 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2018 3:14 AM

What a psychotic post. What others do in their private lives is none of your fucking business. So STFU.

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2018 3:16 AM

R2, you know you on Datalounge, right?

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2018 3:23 AM

Is R2 on medication?

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2018 3:26 AM

Yes and you should always shut the fuck up about what bisexuals do in their private lives and lesbians too. What the fuck does it matter to you?

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2018 3:27 AM

Why does this seem likely, OP?

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2018 3:27 AM

Of course.

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2018 3:28 AM

Some of the best sex I've ever had has been with bisexual guys. I don't want to get emotionally involved with one, but I have nothing against hooking up with one.

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2018 3:29 AM

Not to my orientation. That's fixed. My sanity? That's another story.

by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2018 4:36 AM

No (short and sweet).

by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2018 4:50 AM

Just because we don't fall for some of the bullshit bisexuals try to sell it doesn't mean we consider them a threat to our understanding of our own sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2018 4:54 AM

I feel sorry for their cowardice. For the bulk of them are lying to themselves and everyone in their lives. Yes, a percentage are bi, but many are merely dishonest men. It's that simple.

by Anonymousreply 12July 31, 2018 6:05 AM

No OP.

Exactly the same as we are not jealous of women and do not wish we were women.

But you knew that because you're trolling.

by Anonymousreply 13July 31, 2018 6:57 AM

I felt very threatened during 2 years with a bi/pan boyfriend. He constantly reminded me that he was "basically straight" and constantly mentioned his long relationships with women and how he liked to fuck women. Told me that he was going out on dates with chicks but they weren't working out. Finally told him to get the fuck out of my life.

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2018 4:32 AM

Please post in English op.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2018 4:40 AM

Not when I'm fucking them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2018 4:48 AM

A threat? It makes for a bigger dating pool.

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2018 5:02 AM

If you can't get laid, OP, it's not because people see you as a threat.

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2018 6:02 AM

....I don't know them

by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2018 6:06 AM

R14 said it. I'm not threatened by bi guys in any way, just appalled by how badly many of them behave. I've never known one who didn't at some point raise the fact they fuck women as a signal of his 'superiority' to gay men. In other words, they're homophobic, even while having sex with a guy. I've found them to be cowardly: having gay sex secretly, but shunning any public recognition or acceptance.and always, always passing for straight, and eventually opting for a public relationship with a women; often while expecting gay men to provide them with sex on the side. I'm just tired of their cowardly homophobia, behind their protests of gay men being biphobic. They need to change how they behave towards us.

by Anonymousreply 20October 22, 2018 6:19 AM

I thought I was bi for a minute, but when I had to fantasize a cute boy to get off with a woman, I thought oh hell, why didn't I just screw a guy in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 21October 22, 2018 6:29 AM

[20]: Thank you for clarifying my position. I didn't feel threatened, but felt repulsed, confused and, yes, inferior. Always asked him why he was with me when he clearly preferred women; would never answer me. He would never go out with me and wouldn't even be seen with me at front door kissing him hello or good-bye. It was all a big secret and, of course, he wanted me to arouse, finger and fuck his "pussy"; yet he stressed he needed a woman every 6-8 months and eventually he wanted to marry one and have children with her. Snooped on his phone and found all of these tinder and match.com dating matches. He would always say the women he was interested in took time and effort to date whereas he went to bed with me on our first date.

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2018 3:06 AM

A gay man who is obsessed with outing anyone with the slightest bisexual tendencies is one to be avoided. It's a sign of an unpleasantly stupid personality. Some people are gay and some people are bi, that's reality.

by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2018 3:22 AM

I ended about 3 months ago a many-monthed affair with a bi guy. Made the mistake of falling deeply in love with him. Always reminded me of the women he dated (fucked) in the past. Was very closeted and eventually asked me for an allowance which I agreed to. First read about that aspect of dating a bi guy here months ago and thought it could never happen to me. Did he hold me in contempt? Did he see me as weak? Very angry, on my part, melt-down; wrote some awfully horrible things to him. Have written to him many times very apologetically, but no word from him. I still love him, but I don't want to start paying him again.

by Anonymousreply 24October 29, 2018 2:23 AM

The question is stupid. The idea that any sexuality could be a threat to anything is idiotic

by Anonymousreply 25October 29, 2018 2:47 AM

Nope. Two of my regular buddies are bi, they’re a lot of fun. I don’t think anybody’s sexuality is a threat to mine. My sexuality isn’t a threat to them.

Why would it be?

by Anonymousreply 26October 29, 2018 2:56 AM

As a gay man, dating a bisexual man effectively makes women my competition. How am I supposed to feel about that?

by Anonymousreply 27October 29, 2018 3:05 AM

As opposed to other gay men being your competition? What's the difference?

by Anonymousreply 28October 29, 2018 3:10 AM

R27. That’s silly. If a guy is riding my cock and coming so hard he screams, there’s no woman competing for anything. Maybe when he gets home and he’s banging his wife hard he’s thinking of me. I don’t know and I don’t care.

What I do know is he’s back again and has been coming back for 3 years now. So tell me again who’s competing? Part of it is - I don’t care. He’s just a fuck bud and that’s how it’s staying.

by Anonymousreply 29October 29, 2018 3:17 AM

As my bi boyfriend said: "Sex is different with men and women." Always thought he was thinking about a woman when he was with me. Didn't want to fuck me, but wanted to get on top of me frottaging till orgasm with eyes tightly closed. Wonderful kisser, but always with eyes closed. Of whom was he thinking?

by Anonymousreply 30October 29, 2018 3:17 AM

Maybe you can deal with coming in second in his mind, R29, but I can't.

by Anonymousreply 31October 29, 2018 3:18 AM

I'm fine with cumming second in his ass.

by Anonymousreply 32October 29, 2018 6:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!