Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers

They are filming AS4 now

by Anonymousreply 17August 9, 2018 8:12 PM

Cast is

Manila (S3, AS1)

Latrice (S3, AS1)

Gia Gunn (S6)

Jasmine Masters (s7)

Naomi Smalls (S8)

Trinity (S9)

Valentina (S9)

Farrah Moan (S9)

Monet X Change (S10)

Monique Heart (S10)

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2018 5:40 PM

Gah, Latrice is S4* of course.

But yes, All Stars Season 1 contestants are back on the menu,

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2018 5:41 PM

Monet & Monique? Pass.

by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2018 5:44 PM

[Quote] Manila (S3, AS1)

OMFG, that one trick hack again? Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2018 5:46 PM

I thought Gia is a woman now?

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2018 5:47 PM

Latrice for the win!

by Anonymousreply 6July 25, 2018 5:48 PM

That's not the worst of lineups. But where's Vanjie?

by Anonymousreply 7July 25, 2018 5:52 PM

Ugh it's already hard enough keeping Monet and Monique straight in the last season without another season of the confusion.

And if I have to endure another season of conversation about Trinity's "superior tuck" I'm going to barf.

by Anonymousreply 8July 25, 2018 5:52 PM

She was on Season 11, which has already finished filming r7.

by Anonymousreply 9July 25, 2018 5:53 PM

Manila (S3, AS1) - Mean girl ass wipe. She's just a fugly hanger for drag costumes.

Latrice (S3, AS1) - Love her! Top 3.

Gia Gunn (S6) Meh.

Jasmine Masters (s7) - Love her! Hope she's in the top 3.

Naomi Smalls (S8) - Meh.

Trinity (S9) - Love! Top 3.

Valentina (S9) Hate her cult member fans but she's very funny. Maybe, top 3?

Farrah Moan (S9) - Meh.

Monet X Change (S10) - Can be funny.

Monique Heart (S10) - Good. Can be funny.

by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2018 5:56 PM

r9 Daaaamn, this show is like a factory at this point. And of course that makes way more sense than putting her on All Stars, excuse my brain fart.

[quote]Ugh it's already hard enough keeping Monet and Monique straight in the last season without another season of the confusion.

Literally had to google Monique just now to remind myself of the difference between her and Monet. I'm just tragic when it comes to faces.

by Anonymousreply 11July 25, 2018 5:56 PM

Ew and Naomi Smalls? Like we need another shirtless drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2018 5:57 PM

R11 I know! It's so weird how it is specifically a problem with those two. I see them talk and I know they're different people but the names are so similar and something about them just blurs together in my head.

by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2018 5:59 PM

This shot of Manila as a boy that Google uses when you google her is so awfully lit I can just about barely make out that the creature in it is vaguely a primate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2018 6:00 PM

RuPaul goes off on a epic tear during one of the episodes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 9, 2018 7:47 PM

That cast is 'meh'. What happened to Rebecca Glasscock being on AS4? That would have been some great drama.

by Anonymousreply 16August 9, 2018 8:09 PM

Rebecca Glasscock has barely even been doing drag these days r16, whoever started a rumor of her being on AS4 had no idea what they are talking.

by Anonymousreply 17August 9, 2018 8:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!