Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump's Hollywood Star OBLITERATED!

This job was even better than the last one.

Hee hee!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 26, 2018 10:12 PM

I don't know nothin'

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2018 1:27 PM

He probably had it done himself to induce further empathy from his base.

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2018 1:36 PM

That woll be an expensive tantrum when he has the guy has to pay out. last one was $4400 plus the court extras of probation and community service.

by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2018 1:49 PM

[quote]He probably had it done himself to induce further empathy from his base.

Nah, that would be Maxine Waters receiving a suspicious package labeled "anthrax" (if you can believe it would actually be delivered by the mail carrier with the label "anthrax" printed on it lol) sent to her office.

by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2018 1:53 PM

Can he do it to lin manuels too?

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2018 1:56 PM

Let that be the Election Results in '20!

by Anonymousreply 6July 25, 2018 1:59 PM

all that's left until we can vote are symbolic acts or axe

by Anonymousreply 7July 25, 2018 2:00 PM

Is this a joke? Does he really have a star on the WOF?!

by Anonymousreply 8July 25, 2018 2:01 PM

Did Mama Maxine do this?

by Anonymousreply 9July 25, 2018 2:03 PM

I guess The Wall didn't work so well

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2018 2:03 PM

[quote]Is this a joke? Does he really have a star on the WOF?!

You people crack me up. He was a mogul and well-known Celebrity throughout the 1980s, mentioned in rap songs by Cypress Hill, Ice Cube, JayZ, Ludacris, was a Reality TV star was hosting Saturday Night Live as late Novemeber 2015: 11 months before the election. Sheesh, you can point all of this out and still not like the guy. Amazing what short memories people have.

by Anonymousreply 11July 25, 2018 2:11 PM

Furthermore, these stars are bought and paid for. It's like 30k for one.

by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2018 2:18 PM

Also, isn't Tarantino filming his new moving in town? Perhaps it was him? Or Leo? Or Brad?

by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2018 2:18 PM

Yup there's that great song on a DJ Shadow record that talks about him fucking his youngest. check it out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2018 2:19 PM

Get me the axe, Christina.

by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2018 2:21 PM

Fuckhead

by Anonymousreply 16July 25, 2018 2:23 PM

Awesome!!!

by Anonymousreply 17July 25, 2018 2:33 PM

[quote]NBC's Jonathan Gonzalez reported: "Multiple people—including police—tell me a man walked up with a guitar case and pulled out the pick axe. Then, it’s believed, he called police himself to report it, but left the scene before they got here. Now, he’s nowhere to be found."

It was Batman, wasn't it?

by Anonymousreply 18July 25, 2018 2:45 PM

[quote]Get me the axe, Christina.

Tina! Bring me the axe!

by Anonymousreply 19July 25, 2018 2:53 PM

Did anyone see a zany redhead lurking around with a plump blonde accomplice?

by Anonymousreply 20July 25, 2018 2:54 PM

Great. Now do it to him personally.

by Anonymousreply 21July 25, 2018 3:30 PM

That's just spreading hate and solves nothing!!!

by Anonymousreply 22July 25, 2018 3:33 PM

Melania did it.

by Anonymousreply 23July 25, 2018 3:35 PM

The people who give out these star's should just let the Trump star go! People aren't going to stop messing with it. People hate him and he was never really a Hollywood figure in the first place. He dabbled in movies he had a reality tv show. And branded himself like a Hollywood celebrity. But Trump was never really a Hollywood figure. Really he wasn't. He's more linked to New York then Hollywood.

Let NY honor him. I think those stars on the blvd should be strictly limited to true entertainment figures like film and television stars. And music people and writers and people who have truly had traditional showbiz careers in Hollywood. And not people like Trump and the Kardashian-Jenner family.

So I really think Trumps star should be resended and not replaced. Trump isn't Hollywood, he's a divisive treasonous dictator figure at this point. And shouldn't be honored with such and accolade like star in Hollywood.

Just don't replace it.

by Anonymousreply 24July 25, 2018 3:36 PM

Trump constantly trashes Hollywood but the star is a reminder that he's a trashy celebrity president. And let's not forget this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 25, 2018 3:39 PM

I guarantee you he bought it for himself. He's the grossest piggy piggy piggy that ever lived.

by Anonymousreply 26July 25, 2018 3:42 PM

He should have never had a star in the first fucking place. Who agreed to that? Trump is not a Hollywood figure.

He's a con man from New York.

by Anonymousreply 27July 25, 2018 3:44 PM

Next time around I hope the guy pees on it. A urine-soaked star emblazoned with DONALD TRUMP would be most fitting.

by Anonymousreply 28July 25, 2018 3:48 PM

[quote]So I really think Trumps star should be resended

Where ya want it sent to agin? I dun forgot.

by Anonymousreply 29July 25, 2018 4:00 PM

R24’s post is exactly why I thought this was a joke above (R-whatever). I honestly had no idea, nor do I understand, why he has a star there.

by Anonymousreply 30July 25, 2018 4:01 PM

I really don’t care. Do U?

by Anonymousreply 31July 25, 2018 4:08 PM

Personally I'm absolutely good with it but it just gives more votes for that orange piece of shit in 2020. His base hates this type of shit.

by Anonymousreply 32July 25, 2018 4:13 PM

[quote]I really don’t care. Do U?

well, considering half of the posts on DL have to do with Trump and posts that have nothing to do with Trump always seem to have Trump injected into them somehow, I'd say yes, apparently people do care

by Anonymousreply 33July 25, 2018 4:15 PM

Fuck the tRump base. And stop worrying about them so Damn much.

Fuck all of those evil assholes.

by Anonymousreply 34July 25, 2018 4:15 PM

Hillary hasn't been in LA has she ?

by Anonymousreply 35July 25, 2018 4:28 PM

"People aren't going to stop messing with it."

Not if we follow the plan to Putin Trump's Hollywood Star square in Red Square.

by Anonymousreply 36July 25, 2018 4:29 PM

Hero. He's a true American hero.

by Anonymousreply 37July 25, 2018 4:37 PM

Apparently, the poor hero has been arrested. Where's the gofundme for his legal fees?

[quote][bold]Shawn F Matian, Esq.[/bold] @ShawnFNBA 3h: If anyone knows the person who allegedly vandalized Donald Trump's Hollywood Star please refer to me. I'd represent him|her|them for free.

lol

by Anonymousreply 38July 25, 2018 5:20 PM

Pity it wasn't Trump#s fucking head. Imagine him with a pickaxe embedded in his skull.

by Anonymousreply 39July 25, 2018 5:22 PM

[bold]Mr.[/bold] Now, now, R20, we never told the police the two women seen loitering in the forecourt around 1:30am were “zany” or “plump”.

[bold]Mrs.[/bold] That’s right, dear. I specifically remember describing the two women as ‘a “middle-aged dishwater blonde and a wild-eyed, frowzy redhead“

—Mr. and Mrs. Massey

by Anonymousreply 40July 25, 2018 5:35 PM

"Next time around I hope the guy pees on it. "

He might have. With this heat wave, the pee would evaporate within minutes.

by Anonymousreply 41July 25, 2018 5:47 PM

He will go to jail fo sho

by Anonymousreply 42July 25, 2018 5:56 PM

R32, who gives a shit? The assholes who will still vote for him will do so anyway. The majority who hate him might as well get some satisfaction from shit like this.

by Anonymousreply 43July 25, 2018 6:33 PM

I was wondering when someone would catch that R40.

by Anonymousreply 44July 25, 2018 6:42 PM

I think Ivanka did it, because her daddy ruined her business.

by Anonymousreply 45July 25, 2018 6:47 PM

I would prefer that the star be covered with shit on a regular basis. Human, animal -- any kind will do.

by Anonymousreply 46July 25, 2018 6:50 PM

Anyone who votes for traitorous, racist, rapist Trump because his Hollywood Star of Fame was destroyed would never vote for a Democrat.

Stop clutching your pearls.

by Anonymousreply 47July 25, 2018 6:54 PM

Someone buys this man a drink or two

by Anonymousreply 48July 25, 2018 6:59 PM

I know a guy who said he’s willing to take a shit on Trump’s star in the middle of the day for all to see and film.

by Anonymousreply 49July 25, 2018 7:18 PM

Now that’s classy, R49.

Real classy. That wouldn’t be used in any political way I’m sure.

by Anonymousreply 50July 25, 2018 7:35 PM

R49 Did he do it?

by Anonymousreply 51July 25, 2018 7:37 PM

R50, we currently have a pile of shit sitting in the White House. Being “classy” is a Republican problem, just don’t get it twisted.

by Anonymousreply 52July 25, 2018 7:37 PM

Love Charlie Carver

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 25, 2018 7:39 PM

R52, we don’t stoop to the level of a deplorable taking a shit in the street like it’s some fucking podunk outhouse in Alabama.

by Anonymousreply 54July 25, 2018 7:44 PM

[quote]these stars are bought and paid for. It's like 30k for one.

This! People like act having a star is some great honor.

What normally happens is you have your publicist put you in for one, then you pay the 30k to the organization and ta da...you go to the ceremony for your star.

Many big name stars don't have one because they haven't bothered to waste money buying one. Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, DiCaprio, Will Smith, Julia Roberts...you get the picture.

by Anonymousreply 55July 25, 2018 7:45 PM

I didn’t know that, R55.

It makes a little more sense now as to who has one and who doesn’t.

by Anonymousreply 56July 25, 2018 7:47 PM

We'd better start stooping, R54, because holding our head up high is getting us nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 57July 25, 2018 9:58 PM

He couldn't clean up his mess? I used to work as a janitor for a museum while in college and people would destroy stuff, graffiti, tip over trashcans and guess who'd have to clean it up? Not the fools making the mess. You know some poor guy spent the hot afternoon sweeping up that shit.

I hate Trump too, but don't vandalize shit that will bring extra stress on an innocent person. Go to one of his rallies and throw oranges; they don't leave bruises and it's funny.

by Anonymousreply 58July 25, 2018 10:14 PM

R57, if you want to go down to their level, you go ahead.

I’ll stick around up here, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 59July 25, 2018 10:18 PM

OK, I don't like Trump any more than the next person, but inasmuch as I can understand where the pickax guy is coming from, there is something about wanton destruction of anything, including graffiti or even littering, that just does not sit well with me, for one and I'm sure there are others who feel the same way. Some might understandably say that Trump is destructive and violent in his own way, but does this violence and destruction of the star make the whole thing come out "right"? The old saying is that 2 wrongs don't make a right. This isn't peaceful protest is it? Why should anyone take it upon himself or herself to do something like this? Now if it was voted on, maybe that might be different. I agree though, what the hell did Trump ever do that was so noteworthy in Hollywood that he somehow earned a star? I think maybe Trump paid off whoever makes these "star decisions" to put one there for himself. Maybe there should be some kind of vote as to whether the star should be restored or not. Maybe someone more deserving of a star yet doesn't have one should have a star there???

by Anonymousreply 60July 26, 2018 5:12 AM

What are the criteria for getting one besides the money? I mean, Ivanka and the ugly twins can't get one for their guest Apprentice appearances, though they obviously have the $$ and are shameless enough to want one. What other reality TV stars even have one? What about animals like the Mr. Ed horse or that Frasier dog?

by Anonymousreply 61July 26, 2018 5:24 AM

I think some animals do have stars--I'm just guessing but maybe Rin-tin-tin or Toto or even Morris the cat?? Does Ed Wood have a star? Maybe he would be a better choice to replace Trump's star if Wood doesn't have one yet--it's time to activate Plan 9.

by Anonymousreply 62July 26, 2018 5:34 AM

Arf!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 26, 2018 5:57 AM

R61, you have to actually agree to it, too. Neil Diamond's fans famously tried to get him one for years (for... The Jazz Singer? I guess?) and he refused it until he was well into his 60s.

by Anonymousreply 64July 26, 2018 6:03 AM

[quote]there is something about wanton destruction of anything, including graffiti or even littering, that just does not sit well with me, for one and I'm sure there are others who feel the same way.

You're gonna get carpal tunnel from clutchin' those pearls so hard, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 65July 26, 2018 6:03 AM

Maybe he was just trying to get the urine stains out. lol!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 26, 2018 2:02 PM

r64 They're not just for movies. Recording artists get stars as well.

by Anonymousreply 67July 26, 2018 5:06 PM

Please read this article (which mentions Trump's star, back in 2015) about the criteria for receiving a star on the Walk of Fame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 26, 2018 5:07 PM

If that's for R60, she doesn't read, she types.

by Anonymousreply 69July 26, 2018 5:58 PM

Nothing like helping out your (like-minded) neighbor!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 26, 2018 10:08 PM

Here's Austin Mikel Clay's gofundme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 26, 2018 10:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!