Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Maria Butina: Don't Hate Me, But I LIKE Her!!!

Her pussy wasn't hers but it belonged to Mother Russia!!! And, she USED it to its fullest advantage for the love of her country!!!

Now, that's loyalty!

Once again, another example of how dumb and easily taken Republicans are. The American REPUBLICAN guy that she lived with, and had sex with, is 56. PERFECT target! A very "DataLounge" demographic too! An old fart fascinated by twenty year olds. I hope she took his bank account too!!!

Anyway, she hated living with the old fart and hated having sex with him, but her pussy was being used to serve Putin and for the uplifting of the mother land! It's being reported that she wasn't monogamous with the 56 year old she lived with. Her pussy was on a mission and was being used to accomplish the task!

YOU GO, GIRL!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 20, 2018 5:20 PM

Who is she?

by Anonymousreply 1July 19, 2018 1:38 AM

Fuck you, assholes.

by Anonymousreply 2July 19, 2018 1:42 AM

She looks a little in-bred

by Anonymousreply 3July 19, 2018 1:45 AM

Mariia Butina tried to use NRA, GOP to further Russian interests.

An alleged Kremlin agent offered sex for a job with an American special interest organisation she targeted, say US officials.

Maria Butina's ties with Russian intelligence make her a flight risk, a federal judge ruled, and she will be held until her trial.

A lawyer for the 29-year-old said she has been co-operating with the US government for several months.

The case is not part of the US inquiry into alleged Russian election meddling.

Court filings on Wednesday say Ms Butina was living with an unnamed 56-year-old American - identified in documents as US Person 1 - with whom she had a "personal relationship".

"But this relationship does not represent a strong tie to the United States because Butina appears to treat it as simply a necessary aspect of her activities," said the court papers.

In some of her photos on social media, Ms Butina is seen with Paul Erickson, a South Dakota-based conservative political activist who is listed in public records as being 56 years old.

She had "expressed disdain for continuing to cohabitate with" the American man, according to documents seized by the FBI.

Prosecutors said she did not appear to take the attachment seriously because "on at least one occasion, Butina offered an individual other than US Person 1 sex in exchange for a position within a special interest organisation".

The documents do not name the organisation in question. But her social media accounts show she frequented National Rifle Association (NRA) events.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 19, 2018 1:46 AM

Amateur.

by Anonymousreply 5July 19, 2018 1:47 AM

Your women are whores, R2. That’s just the truth.

by Anonymousreply 6July 19, 2018 1:48 AM

What is it with Republicans and Eastern European hos?

by Anonymousreply 7July 19, 2018 1:48 AM

Paul Erickson

Oh, MAN! Was THIS the perfect target!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 19, 2018 1:49 AM

OP = Donald J Trump

by Anonymousreply 9July 19, 2018 1:51 AM

She looks like every other Russian whore, um I mean woman, that you see.

by Anonymousreply 10July 19, 2018 1:56 AM

Kermlin, GOP & NRA Have a New Friend Maria Butina

Depending on who’s asking, Maria Butina is either a Russian central bank staffer, a gun rights advocate, or a connection between D.C. Republicans and Russia.

Just a few years ago, Maria Butina owned a furniture store in Siberia. Now she’s wheeling and dealing with D.C. think-tankers, Republican strategists, and a Russian bank chief with alleged mob connections.

Depending on the audience, Butina has presented herself as a Russian central bank staffer, a leading gun rights advocate, a “representative of the Russian Federation,” a Washington, D.C., graduate student, a journalist, and a connection between Team Trump and Russia. She used each role to help her gain more high-level contacts in the nation’s capital.

It’s another chapter in what’s becoming a familiar story in Washington: Kremlin-connected operators building bridges to the GOP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2018 1:56 AM

DL needs to cast the movie.

by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2018 1:58 AM

Ok, OP made me laugh, and it's been a rough day

by Anonymousreply 13July 19, 2018 1:59 AM

MMPH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 19, 2018 2:00 AM

Ah... The NRA has gone DARK because this! Now, it's making sense...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 19, 2018 1:29 PM

Let's hope they stay dark R15, lest we forget she has the blood of dead school children and nightclub-goers on her hands.

by Anonymousreply 16July 19, 2018 1:36 PM

She's kind of plain looking for a sex spy. Shouldn't she be more glamorous?

by Anonymousreply 17July 19, 2018 1:41 PM

Inferior Russian DNA.

by Anonymousreply 18July 19, 2018 1:53 PM

So she’s a real life Red Sparrow?

by Anonymousreply 19July 19, 2018 1:56 PM

She looks like Putie in a red wig. Has Tre45on Tramp had her?

by Anonymousreply 20July 19, 2018 1:59 PM

R17, she probably couldn’t pass as a zealous right-winger if she was glamorous. . .

by Anonymousreply 21July 19, 2018 2:07 PM

Hmm... I wonder if sanitation got a piece?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 19, 2018 2:11 PM

[quote]Maria Butina: Don't Hate Me, But I LIKE Her!!!

I'm gonna go ahead and hate you anyway.

by Anonymousreply 23July 19, 2018 2:14 PM

Disgusting slag, you’re a bad as she, OP

by Anonymousreply 24July 19, 2018 2:30 PM

In the end, if suspicions are correct, there may be much to love about the evil bitch.

by Anonymousreply 25July 19, 2018 2:34 PM

Her pussy is FAMOUS. Her pussy is EXPENSIVE.

by Anonymousreply 26July 19, 2018 2:38 PM

She really is like a character out of a Robert Ludlum novel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 19, 2018 2:52 PM

Will Jessica Chastain play her in the movie?

by Anonymousreply 28July 19, 2018 2:55 PM

R22 i hope it comes out that Sanitation has Santorum all over his face about this.

by Anonymousreply 29July 19, 2018 3:08 PM

No R28!

by Anonymousreply 30July 19, 2018 3:11 PM

I thought it was love.

by Anonymousreply 31July 19, 2018 3:28 PM

Russian pussy is DEADLY! Remember Xenia Onatopp?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 19, 2018 3:35 PM

Bitch ain't got nothing on me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 19, 2018 3:43 PM

R32, that was Famke Janssen at her most alluring. IMNSHO she was the most beautiful woman ever to work in Hollywood, period.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 19, 2018 3:47 PM

She's even more beautiful than he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 19, 2018 3:50 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 19, 2018 3:51 PM

She does actually. I wonder if she's some sort of "Boys From Brazil" clone of Krenwinkel?

by Anonymousreply 37July 19, 2018 3:55 PM

R36 made me LOL. If she were beautiful, she’d attract attention. She needs to look ordinary.

Anyway, straight men are easy. You don’t need to be beautiful. You just need to be willing and make them feel important.

by Anonymousreply 38July 19, 2018 4:00 PM

Ahem....

“Russia now has more prostitutes than doctors, farmers and firemen combined” and other neglected Russian stories"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 19, 2018 4:01 PM

She had nice tits in that one picture I saw of her.

by Anonymousreply 40July 19, 2018 4:05 PM

By Russian standards she is no great beauty. But for some horny middleaged white deplorable I guess she'd be a huge turnon. Can't wait to see the list of all the pathetic rightwing bastards she fucked.

by Anonymousreply 41July 19, 2018 4:09 PM

But I do hate you, OP. I really, really do!

by Anonymousreply 42July 19, 2018 4:14 PM

Today the GOP and NRA are singing:

How do you solve a problem like Maria?

How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?

How do you find the word that means Maria?

A flibbertijibbet! A will-o'-the wisp! A clown!

by Anonymousreply 43July 19, 2018 4:24 PM

Does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 44July 19, 2018 4:34 PM

Ugh, the videos that probably exist of all these guys' lumpy, pasty, flat asses, flailing away at her potato faced pussy. I hope they release hundreds of them.

by Anonymousreply 45July 19, 2018 4:36 PM

[quote]Although her lawyer said Ms. Butina maintained a 4.0 average at American University, prosecutors described her graduate studies as her “cover.” She relied on Mr. Erickson [her boyfriend, a Republican political operative who's twice her age] to help her complete exams and assignments, they said. Although he is her closest tie to the United States, “she appears to treat that relationship as simply a necessary aspect of her activities,” the government’s memo said.

I think she's tremendous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 19, 2018 4:58 PM

Her handlers in Moscow told her to stay and get caught. Her job now is to spread disinformation.

by Anonymousreply 47July 19, 2018 5:02 PM

At least unlike most Russian whores she has not completely altered her appearance through tons of plastic surgery of dubious quality.

by Anonymousreply 48July 19, 2018 5:05 PM

I was thinking the same thing, R17.

by Anonymousreply 49July 20, 2018 3:45 PM

Like pickled garlic stems and fermented cabbage, R44.

by Anonymousreply 50July 20, 2018 4:14 PM

YOU GO GIRL.

TO JAIL.

by Anonymousreply 51July 20, 2018 4:20 PM

that SD dude who she was living with is now a laughing stock. The FBI should accidentally on purpose release some audiotape of what she said about him to embarrass him, turn the heat up on him and make the shitstains at the NRA sweat.

And to amuse the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 52July 20, 2018 5:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!