Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sarah Palin furious over being tricked by Sasha Baron Cohen for his new stupid American show

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 16, 2018 3:54 AM

Duping Sarah is like shooting fish in a barrel, no?

by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2018 9:29 PM

Ah, that's funny! Should've given the bitch a bag of shit lol

by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2018 9:29 PM

[quote]After she walked out of the interview, Palin said that the network purposely dropped her off at the wrong airport knowing that she could not get a flight

This makes me love Showtime even more.

by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2018 9:31 PM

He's an asshole, too, though.

by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2018 9:31 PM

I’d wager that since this was handled through a speakers bureau that she was paid. I don’t believe that a management company would handle booking an interview that wasn’t paid. Why would they? If she was in fact paid and cashed the check, then she gets what she gets.

by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2018 9:33 PM

Didn't someone prank her by phone once? I'm thinking. I'm remembering. Someone called her claiming to be Sarkozy and she fell for it. I'll see if I can find the call. brb Well, here it is if you care to listen:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 10, 2018 9:37 PM

And this nitwit could have been a heart beat away from the Presidency. Such a stupid cunt.

Remember when she did the interview while a turkey farmer was killing the birds in the background?

by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2018 9:45 PM

R7 a true bimbo, the idiot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 10, 2018 9:48 PM

omfg. my sides. poor saraahhh. She was right about the Russian invasion however so you have to give this dim bulb some sort of props!

by Anonymousreply 9July 10, 2018 9:51 PM

When the bleeding apparatus starts to violently shake, I just couldn’t stop laughing. And that red neck nose picking, hillbilly was priceless. Oh Sarah, you’re really one of a kind.

by Anonymousreply 10July 10, 2018 9:58 PM

Sarah Palin has always been a dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11July 10, 2018 10:01 PM

Pigs and lipstick sum this asshole up perfectly. What a stupid woman.

by Anonymousreply 12July 10, 2018 10:02 PM

R4 is a "Both Sides!" Troll.

by Anonymousreply 13July 10, 2018 10:04 PM

The trailer stunk. It was only 10 seconds and revealed nothing

by Anonymousreply 14July 10, 2018 10:04 PM

This dumb asshole is the reason we have trump today.

Sarah played a huge role in getting that whole American patriot right-wing tea party movement off the ground that started at the tail end of the Bush era. And really took off at the beginning of the Obama era.

She's largely responsible for why we have trump today. So fuck Sarah Palin.

Can't believe this peice of white trash was almost an american vice president of the United states.

She has truly shown her ass. I always knew she was trash.

by Anonymousreply 15July 10, 2018 10:10 PM

Piper, you better uck all you want now, because there ain't gonna be no abortions for you very soon, you potty-mouthed little bitch!

by Anonymousreply 16July 10, 2018 10:14 PM

This doesn’t seem interesting to me. He should have tricked Ted Cruz or some relevant Republican.

by Anonymousreply 17July 10, 2018 10:17 PM

Or she wasn't, R9 and everyone is dumb now.

by Anonymousreply 18July 10, 2018 10:24 PM

Both need to go away.

by Anonymousreply 19July 10, 2018 10:33 PM

R17, well, he did get Dick Cheney to sign a 'waterboard kit' for the show.

by Anonymousreply 20July 10, 2018 10:35 PM

He couldn’t have tricked Melania? This would have been funny in 2009-10.

by Anonymousreply 21July 10, 2018 10:38 PM

I don’t care. Do u?

by Anonymousreply 22July 10, 2018 10:45 PM

Good News for John McCain

by Anonymousreply 23July 10, 2018 11:58 PM

R15 She was never almost VP. They got their asses handed to them in a landslide.

by Anonymousreply 24July 11, 2018 12:00 AM

Sarah Palin was the gateway drug to Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 25July 11, 2018 12:34 AM

The biggest thing about this story is what a behind-the-curve, tin-eared hack Borat is for resurrecting this idiot when there are even worse people actually running things.

by Anonymousreply 26July 11, 2018 12:43 AM

This dumb cunt blamed the service for her son beating women. Spare me

by Anonymousreply 27July 11, 2018 7:40 AM

[quote]Can't believe this peice of white trash was almost an american vice president of the United states.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 28July 11, 2018 7:46 AM

What R17, R19, R21 and R26 said. What's Sacha going to do next, prank Monica Lewinsky?

R27 you mean the semi-hot psycho son that seems to have cut all ties with the family? Notice there's no pics of him at all on Sarah's IG, he's conspicuously absent in a Thanksgiving group family shot, and there's a post captioned "the men of my life" or something similar on which she shared pics of Todd, Trig, her father, etc.... but no Track.

by Anonymousreply 29July 11, 2018 8:27 AM

Can't wait to see the interview. Who else is going to be on it?

by Anonymousreply 30July 11, 2018 8:36 AM

Cohen has been trying to get hold of Fawn Hall's agent for WEEKS!

by Anonymousreply 31July 11, 2018 8:59 AM

Neo-con Bill Kristol told McCain to pick Sarah Palin. Kristol also pushed lies about WMDs and the war against Iraq . The latest bs Kristol is pushing is "Russia. Russia, Russia." He has contempt for the public and thinks they are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 32July 11, 2018 10:28 AM

Sasha Baron Cohen is a hot Jewish daddy. I am glad he's been given a peerage.

by Anonymousreply 33July 11, 2018 10:43 AM

Hey, Sarah, ya dumb cunt, you wouldn't have flown your ass out of Alaska and sat down in front of the cameras if you weren't getting paid.

So how about YOU donate the money you received for the "interview" to a veteran's group?

by Anonymousreply 34July 11, 2018 10:57 AM

I love that her future unwed mother daughter Piper was with her. You just know that was part of Sarah's negotiation for the sit-down:

"I want my daughter to come with me. And I want first class travel and a 5-star hotel. And I want a private make-up artist for myself and Piper. Because all I care about is our veterans."

And you know Sarah brought Piper because she's hoping to whore her out for her 15 minutes of reality TV fame.

by Anonymousreply 35July 11, 2018 11:15 AM

[quote]The biggest thing about this story is what a behind-the-curve, tin-eared hack Borat is for resurrecting this idiot when there are even worse people actually running things.

He's the liberal Milo. Unqualified to satirize the US. Completely out of touch to even realize no one GAF about Sarah Palin. She's easy prey. But that's always been his lazy ass schtick. Make a punch line out of evangelicals, rodeo performers, car salesman......and other low hanging fruit anyone could easily bully. He doesn't have the balls to go after anyone who could go toe to toe with him and make HIM look like the mouth breathing fool he is.

by Anonymousreply 36July 11, 2018 11:17 AM

^Offended veteran

by Anonymousreply 37July 11, 2018 11:18 AM

Yet at the same time, Sarah Palin is secretly thrilled that someone is paying ANY sort of attention to her again, good or bad.

by Anonymousreply 38July 11, 2018 11:19 AM

He is like Milo. She is completely irrelevant. Not very daring shock comedy.

by Anonymousreply 39July 11, 2018 11:26 AM

This happened last November. She’s just revealing this now so she can have publicity for herself when the show airs later this month. Her faux outrage is annoying.

by Anonymousreply 40July 11, 2018 11:47 AM

I can't stand Sarah Palin, but it's Sash Baron Cohen you should be ragging on. He's a one trick pony who's very full himself. He's always positioned himself as some kind of brilliant critic who has a finger on the pulse of American culture when he doesn't the first thing about it. That he would even seek out a washed up has been like Palin for his show speaks volumes. Who next? Newt Gingrich? Dan Quayle?

by Anonymousreply 41July 11, 2018 11:57 AM

Hee hee hee cannot wait for the Wassillabilly bitch to look like the ass she is. Go Sucka Baron!! He got Dickless Cheney too.

by Anonymousreply 42July 11, 2018 12:01 PM

I mean, fuck I don't wanna defend this bitch but, I think she's got a point. She's a nobody, she's been quiet. She was lured from her home across the continent along with her daughter. Come on, that was pretty fucked up what he did. He also fucks with Democrats.

My question is, why isn't he over in his own fucked up country doing this shit? We have Rachel Maddow and Stephen Colbert. We don't need this douche "teaching" us anything.

by Anonymousreply 43July 11, 2018 1:20 PM

R40 Yes. Interesting how she's speaking about it now, just in time for the show's release, even though this all happened 8 months ago.

She's such a shameless fucking fame whore.

by Anonymousreply 44July 11, 2018 1:36 PM

They're both whores and deserve each other. Making fun of vets, or attempting to use them as a way to heighten your profile, is disgusting. They're both filth.

by Anonymousreply 45July 11, 2018 1:39 PM

"Lured from her home," R43? Yes, lured by the promise of cash and camera time. This woman would chase a $100 bill tied to a string across the continent.

Spare me the faux tears for Sarah and her skanky spawn.

by Anonymousreply 46July 11, 2018 1:39 PM

I'm bored of the whole punk' d thing. It usually isn't that funny.

by Anonymousreply 47July 11, 2018 1:42 PM

[quote] my daughter and I were asked to travel across the country

She's pissed because he will probably reveal all her monetary demands that had to be met before she would agree to this. She didn't travel on her own dime nor did she do all this for free I'd bet.

by Anonymousreply 48July 11, 2018 1:45 PM

R48 She paid for nothing, and you know it. And I'm sure her demands were outrageous. But it's all about the veterans, right, Sarah?

by Anonymousreply 49July 11, 2018 1:48 PM

TMZ has a letter Sasha wrote back to Sarah. It’s hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 50July 13, 2018 12:45 PM

If only someone had linked it!

by Anonymousreply 51July 13, 2018 1:09 PM

Letter. It appears Palin was possibly tricked even worse then I thought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 13, 2018 1:22 PM

I agree with the earlier posters who commented that Cohen has become increasingly out of touch.And r36 pointed out something that has bothered me for years:he picks easy targets. Have you noticed in all his prank films, that the only people who get a heads up are his celebrity friends? There are so many current people he could have targeted :Corey Lewandowski, Hope Hicks, Ivanka, Sean Hannity, Alex Jones, etc. Additionally, I would love someone to sit down the two NYT cunts, Maureen Dowd and Maggie Haberman and ask them why they wanted Trump elected so badly.

by Anonymousreply 53July 13, 2018 1:22 PM

Cohen is proof that his tribe specializes in False Flag attacks.

by Anonymousreply 54July 13, 2018 1:23 PM

Punking people is lame and usually not funny. .

by Anonymousreply 55July 13, 2018 1:25 PM

He told her he was a POSTAL SERVICE veteran! Ha ha ha ha ha!

God, what a dumbshit this woman is!

by Anonymousreply 56July 13, 2018 1:49 PM

[quote]I agree with the earlier posters who commented that Cohen has become increasingly out of touch.And [R36] pointed out something that has bothered me for years:he picks easy targets.

Yep! Not only does he pick easy targets, he's very manipulative. I remember how everyone was so in love with Borat because they thought it "exposed" the worst in American culture. The problem is that so many of his pranks involved him being legitimately obnoxious and then using a perfectly normal human reaction to go, "See! See! Look how stupid Americans are! Look how ignorant and they are!" He is the type of asshole who would walk into a rape crisis center wearing a thong and ball gag, then present everyone's horrified reactions as an example of American prudishness.

For example, that scene in Borat where he was invited to some upper class Southern house. Maybe they were old school plantation-style racists. Who knows? But the fact is, he was doing vile stuff the entire evening, like showing people naked pictures of his "son" and then topped things off by inviting in a woman who was deliberately dressed up to look like a hooker. So of course they were both thrown out. Had nothing to do with her being black. Hell, had he pulled this shit at a black Baptist house, the matriarch would've been practically screaming them out the door as soon as that woman arrived. But he played the whole thing off as, "Oh, look! Look! Americans are horrible people! Look!"

Don't get me wrong--I'm all for exposing the worst in American society any way we can, but Cohen always been disingenuous in his pranks, which is why I've always had a problem with him. He's a fifth rate Andy Kaufman pretending to pass his trashy antics off as "social commentary" when it's just him going out of his way to get the worst reaction out of people.

by Anonymousreply 57July 13, 2018 2:17 PM

At least he used to be relevant in 2012. Aladeen's 'democracy speech' in 'the Dictator' is impressive and funny.

by Anonymousreply 58July 13, 2018 3:36 PM

The showtime 30 minute teaser is up now. It's INSANE. Wow people are f-ing dumb. Trent Lott and Rohrbacher, joe Walsh among others supporting 4 year olds getting gun training. WTF is wrong with rethuglicans!?

by Anonymousreply 59July 16, 2018 12:58 AM

She’s a stupid fool and deserves to look like such

by Anonymousreply 60July 16, 2018 1:00 AM

The stupid cunt is only speaking out about her involvement because she knows she's going to come off looking even more stupid than anyone could ever imagine.

She's already fucking things up. She expressed outrage that Sacha Baron Cohen disrespected veterans by claiming his character was a veteran. He said he was a POSTAL SERVICE veteran. Ha! What an idiotic, grifting twat.

Drag this bitch!

by Anonymousreply 61July 16, 2018 1:06 AM

Does he ask her what she reads?

by Anonymousreply 62July 16, 2018 1:36 AM

palin, the low bar setter, was a prelude to the mess going on in the wh- no sympathy at all.

by Anonymousreply 63July 16, 2018 3:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!