Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you believe CDAN Blinds? No wonder MM seemed so unhappy but she was warned well in advance.

MONDAY, JULY 09, 2018 Blind Item #15 Using a person familiar to both people, a dossier of proof of the exploits of this former actress ALL of you know was delivered. Apparently there is a ransom attached that is upwards of eight figures. I have no doubts they will follow through on their threat to put it all on a pay per view website if their demands are not met. It is incredibly damning. It also is probably why things have been kind of frosty the past few days with the married couple.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 12:15 PM 87 COMMENTS

by Anonymousreply 127July 29, 2018 8:20 PM

Rumors are the vid deals with what many yacht girls must subject themselves to, although I cannot understand that appeal whatsoever. Extreme S&M power trips?

Also that those trying to blackmail the RF should place themselves on suicide watch re the cleaners.

by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2018 2:24 AM

Struggling to translate this thread into English, I finally realized that "MM" doesn't refer to Marilyn Monroe & "RF" doesn't refer to the late Rob Ford (scandalous former Mayor of Toronto). I still don't understand what "suicide watch re the cleaners" means but I've already lost interest.

by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2018 3:34 AM

I sent him a blind item years ago that I knew was true and he ran it, so they can't all be made up.

It was about Luke Wilson getting super drunk at a strip club in Dallas and only wanting black strippers. I had a close relative who was a bartender and they always told me when there were celebrities in the club. George Lopez was in quite a bit. No one wanted to wait on him though because he was a lousy tipper.

by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2018 3:41 AM

R2, The key to CDAN Blinds is to always read the Anonymous comments after each Blind. "Cleaners" are believed to support the Royal Family and would handle an 8 figure extortion demand in order to prevent a pay-per-view of extremely kinky S&M involving Prince Harry's wife. Supposedly the perps would be encouraged to suicide themselves.

by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2018 4:26 AM

I have no doubt that the run of the mill blinds like r3 may be true, but the convoluted blinds are bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2018 4:32 AM

Oh sweet Jesus, not Miriam Margolyes!

by Anonymousreply 6July 10, 2018 4:48 AM

No, the guy strikes me as a crazy conspiracist, who wants us to believe that everyone in Hollywood is trafficking children. I also remember that psycho blind about an actress who was supposedly gang raped at a ceremony and then killed. Yeah, that happened, sure.

by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2018 4:53 AM

Even if this blind is not true, Harry is still a fool.

by Anonymousreply 8July 10, 2018 5:00 AM

I am sure there is a lot more blackmail in the world than is known, but if this were true, someone was really trying to blackmail the Royal Family, it sure as hell would not leak and certainly not to that idiot. I enjoy reading blind items but like r5 said these elaborate stories are bullsht.

by Anonymousreply 9July 10, 2018 5:09 AM

And i don't believe for a second this guy is an entertainment lawyer or a lawyer of any kind.

by Anonymousreply 10July 10, 2018 5:42 AM

No doubt some are made up and others are real gossip items that he made jucier and changed the names.

But some are certainly real BIs because he reveals tons of them using the real names and no one sues.

by Anonymousreply 11July 10, 2018 7:20 AM

R11, he claims it's all fiction in the site disclaimers. Suing him would make the rumor itself mainstream news which is a scenario celebrities try to avoid. However someone here has claimed the site has been sued multiple times but if I remember correctly he's either removed the piece or has settled outside the court.

by Anonymousreply 12July 10, 2018 8:26 AM

Remember when he said, they hired two thirty somethings to play the females leads in Grease and everyone laughed?

by Anonymousreply 13July 10, 2018 10:08 AM

I used to sent fake blinds in years ago. He ran every one.

by Anonymousreply 14July 10, 2018 10:14 AM

Multiple people contribute the Blinds. PR Teams leak info that days later appears in other paps. Much of the NXVIM info was leaked months before it hit the MSM.

Almost everything about Meghan Markle so far has proven to be accurate.

Would like to know if the very wild James Dean Blind could ever be 100% verified.

by Anonymousreply 15July 10, 2018 10:17 AM

Another troll thread.

by Anonymousreply 16July 10, 2018 10:19 AM

cDAN did a reveal that James dean faked his death and had been living in Canada for 50ish years. No I don't believe much of what he says. If MM had and s&m vid it would have been sorted out pre wedding.

by Anonymousreply 17July 10, 2018 10:24 AM

R15 the NXVIM stuff was on DL long before it hit the news. In fact, there were rumors that he trolled sites like DL looking for gossip.

by Anonymousreply 18July 10, 2018 10:42 AM

I should add that CDAN had been caught plagiarizing obscure local papers. He took the Sylvester Stallone Vegas blind from a local Baltimore paper two days after it appeared. This is how he is able to do his reveals. He probably has Lexus Nexus and does keyword searches every day.

by Anonymousreply 19July 10, 2018 10:46 AM

Let's send our own fake blinds in and see whose get published first.

by Anonymousreply 20July 10, 2018 12:36 PM

Old and New Hollywood:

This A ++++ Star of a long ( and I mean long) running franchise started it all in the 60s. He was having a gay affair with the other A ++++ star who would go on to replace him as the same character in The franchise. Ever since its been a secret Hollywood tradition for any actor who plays this character to perform a sex act on whoever played the character before they did. You might say they all share a "Special Bond."

What do you think? Believable?

by Anonymousreply 21July 10, 2018 12:41 PM

21 years ago, an entertainment lawyer befriended me on AOL and ended up telling me the REAL story behind a big shakeup in a mega-famous rock band. He also showed me receipts by playing for me a recording of a legal session with some of the band members, their lawyers, and their record label executives. It was illuminating to say the least. I head the recording and knew those voices were real.

I told some fellow fans of the band back then this story and no one believed me. I told others in a Facebook group about 5 years ago, and they went into meltdown mode, proclaiming that, even if it was true, they didn't want their happy-lovey image of the band members to be marred. I gave up trying to get the word out.

So, entertainment lawyers know a lot of the deep shit...

by Anonymousreply 22July 10, 2018 12:49 PM

Not sure who’s running CDAN as of late, but generally no, I don’t believe their blinds. CDAN has become very “W Anon” based, and a lot of their shit is over the top, conspiracy based, bullshit.

I do know that some of their stuff has been spot on, in the past, however, but that’s perhaps 2% of what they written, in aggregate.

Fuck CDAN, and fuck Enty., and fuck blind items, in general. And btw, ppl in the “know”, don’t talk.

by Anonymousreply 23July 10, 2018 12:58 PM

and violated ethics rules by playing you the tape.

by Anonymousreply 24July 10, 2018 12:58 PM

R22 would that have been the REM/ Jefferson Holt shake up? I always wondered what happened there.

by Anonymousreply 25July 10, 2018 2:34 PM

He sexually harassed a female staff member, r25.

by Anonymousreply 26July 10, 2018 3:00 PM

Nope, R25, but it does involve a member of a legendary rock band trying to quit the group in mid-tour.

by Anonymousreply 27July 10, 2018 3:02 PM

Van Halen

by Anonymousreply 28July 10, 2018 3:06 PM

Member 3 of this band was jealous of Member 5 of this band because of 5's insanely greater popularity. 3 tried to quit in the middle of a successful tour because of it. The record label and tour promoters held 3 to the contract.

3 quit the band after the tour was over. There was a Frau-soothing reason given but it was a lie. It was because 3 hated 5.

I heard the showdown tape and 3 ranted quite a bit while 5 spoke very little.

by Anonymousreply 29July 10, 2018 3:14 PM

R29 G&R Everyone likes Slash more.

by Anonymousreply 30July 10, 2018 3:16 PM

Being an "entertainment lawyer" can also mean jack shit. You could work at Viacom doing doc review and call yourself an "Entertainment lawyer." I don't think the term necessarily means that you're on the phone with the Ari Golds of the world.

by Anonymousreply 31July 10, 2018 3:52 PM

R30, Did/do G&R fans have some One Big Happy Family image of the band that they refuse to let get shattered?

My Blind is about a band more in the Frau set but definitely many unhinged queens as fans as well, who all believe whatever pablum story is spoofed to them about the band.

by Anonymousreply 32July 10, 2018 5:51 PM

R32, spill.

by Anonymousreply 33July 10, 2018 5:54 PM

Enty is not an attorney. What a douchebag. I’m gonna write a blind about Enty in our “Write Your Own Blind Thread”, that Weill be 90% more accurate than anything he generally writes, just to fuck w/ him.

by Anonymousreply 34July 10, 2018 5:54 PM

Spice Girls!

by Anonymousreply 35July 10, 2018 5:59 PM

In my blind at R29, I could have more accurately labeled Member 3 as Member 7, with Member 5 being Member 10.

Even that is another good hint.

Plus, I started out in R22 saying "21 years ago..." which is a giant hint.

by Anonymousreply 36July 10, 2018 5:59 PM

Wasn't a connection between CDAN and Rebel Media unearthed recently?

by Anonymousreply 37July 10, 2018 6:19 PM

No, r37. Louise Whatshername took a roundabout way of looking up a .org website and decided that it was CDAN.

by Anonymousreply 38July 10, 2018 6:31 PM

R36, Backstreet Boys?

by Anonymousreply 39July 10, 2018 6:49 PM

What about CDAN's 4th of July big reveal-a-thon where first item was Anna Wintour gave birth to Bob Marley's baby but put it up for adoption. Say what?!

by Anonymousreply 40July 10, 2018 6:51 PM

r36, you're getting irritating. DL is anonymous. Either spell it out or shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 41July 10, 2018 7:00 PM

^Seconded.

by Anonymousreply 42July 10, 2018 7:17 PM

I thought there was some talk of the original owner of CDAN selling the site a few years back and it's now owned by some right-wing publisher.

by Anonymousreply 43July 10, 2018 7:39 PM

Let's call Member 3/7, the jealous one, by the name Songbird and Member 7/10, the vastly more popular one, by the name Gypsy.

Y'all didn't even try.

1997?????????????

by Anonymousreply 44July 10, 2018 7:41 PM

So one of Fleetwood Macs many breaks ups and departures.

by Anonymousreply 45July 10, 2018 7:42 PM

r36: the CDAN comment section is missing you. Time to return to your natural habitat among the geniuses.

by Anonymousreply 46July 10, 2018 7:47 PM

R45, but what happened was it was covered up. McVie was forced to finish the 1997 tour for 'The Dance' and then a few more commitments in Early 1998. After that was her official departure, but she had already "quit" in the middle of the tour in 1997.

She hated that Stevie now had equal power in the band and that Stevie had an equal number to her onstage and on albums now.

McVie thought she had more power than she actually did.

They have always had the fake, "Oh, I miss her" and bilge like that, but it's always been manufactured for their fans who live in some vacuous world where everyone is all lovey and hugging all the time. Which is a total fabrication.

They all hate each other.

by Anonymousreply 47July 10, 2018 7:52 PM

You'd think the number of guest writers he now has would tip some people off about how fake it all is, but no. How can he verify who these people are and their claims? Hell, for half of the stuff just asking yourself "how would he possibly know this?" shows the massive gaping holes in these stories.

What really gets me though is the self-righteous attitude of his commenters. Tut-tutting and comments about how sleazy Hollywood is. Never mind the fact that they return day after day to read these stories, guessing who it is like it's a game and talking with fake-shock about how terrible it all is. If it's so terrible, and you're so sure it's all true, contact the police.

Likewise, these alleged insiders - so rather than do anything to stop this terrible stuff happening, or try and ensure some kind of justice happens, they'd rather post cryptic clues on a website supported by advertising? And then their commenters have the gall to suggest other people are profiting off misery?

by Anonymousreply 48July 10, 2018 7:53 PM

Yes, r47, and it's hardly a secret. They all hate each other and it's well known that they hate each other.

by Anonymousreply 49July 10, 2018 7:54 PM

No, fans think that Stevie & McVie are "sisters" and all that shit. Totally fake.

by Anonymousreply 50July 10, 2018 8:00 PM

No, I do not believe Enty blinds.

Last week he posted (de facto) that Roman Polanski was actually present at Cielo Drive the night of the murders. He clearly did this to fire up the hoards of Q Anon / The Storm / PGate hoards that he caters to these days, who hate Polanski for his abuse of a minor and his flirtation with occult imagery in some of his films.. But the facts are that Polanski was in London at the time, seen by many witnesses, and broke down, in the presence of witnesses when told ,in London that Tate and his child were dead. Enty is a useless, lying, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 51July 10, 2018 8:00 PM

R21, not sure if I'm sharing information That's already out there, but about 30 years ago, my father was travelling in Latin America for his job and he ran into one of his all-time favorite celebrities, Roger Moore, at a hotel bar. Like many men of his generation he was a huge fan of the Bond films. Now my father is Hispanic himself, and quite good-looking I might add but straight as an arrow, but when he first told the story to us, he was enormousit flattered when Moore offered to buy him a drink, and thought nothing of it as the culture is very bon vivant. Imagine my father's shock when they finished their drinks, and Moore asked my dad for his room number! LOL!

by Anonymousreply 52July 10, 2018 8:10 PM

That 10 part blind about Brandon Lee was pretty depressing. I hope it was bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 53July 10, 2018 8:18 PM

R48, What exactly do you expect concerned citizens to do? Call the CORRUPT LAPD? A retiring detective told me, shaking his head, years ago that "they don't put celebrities in jail." Albeit this was before RDJ was incarcerated. However you would not believe how many chances he was given re his repeated drug offenses. We all know OJ Simpson bought the best legal team money could buy.

There have been well over 5,000 criminals indicted every single month since the start of 2018.

by Anonymousreply 54July 10, 2018 8:58 PM

There's always Federal, r54. R48 is spot on. It takes a very sick mind to take some of those blinds as entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 55July 10, 2018 9:02 PM

R54 Always with the excuses from you lot. As R55, there's federal, or if you're going to claim they're corrupt as well, why don't you and your fellow concerned citizens work together to find a Ronan Farrow type who'll break the story wide? Why don't you post some comments to "Enty" asking why he isn't looking for a Ronan Farrow to work with to expose these stories properly, rather than writing shitty blind items and slurping up money from adverts?

by Anonymousreply 56July 10, 2018 9:09 PM

CDAN is a Russian-sponsored site and distributes deza.

by Anonymousreply 57July 10, 2018 9:13 PM

R55, Please tell me you are not serious. Federal? Do you really think they are less corrupt? Are you aware of how many complaints there have been to DC?

by Anonymousreply 58July 10, 2018 9:18 PM

You called it, r56. Just look at r58. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 59July 10, 2018 9:33 PM

I can't believe not one person entertains this could be true, as it is one of the more straightforward blinds on the site, and could conceivably happen, as there have been rumblings about Meg's past life.

I know, the RF had her investigated thoroughly beforehand, yeah yeah, but if someone is blackmailing with pics and video that's a whole different kettle o fish.

And it would be the gossip story of all time if the evidence gets released

by Anonymousreply 60July 10, 2018 10:22 PM

R60 It's unbelievable because it wouldn't just be celebrity blackmail, but would be an issue of state security and so dealt with by MI5 and MI6. Or are we meant to believe that these blackmailers can outsmart the security and intelligence services?

by Anonymousreply 61July 10, 2018 10:27 PM

R61 excellent point, if the blackmailer was some ordinary schmo like me. But if it was someone associated with a Jeffrey Epstein or Richard Branson type (an employee, let's say, who had some hard proof from yachting days) it might be easier to get to the RF

I'm over thinking this because if it's true it will be the story to end all stories, and I'm a gossipy queen!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 62July 10, 2018 10:36 PM

R61, Face it. MM does not look connected to Prince Harry in public. She's made countless mistakes, although relatively minor, somehow it shows she not the super dutiful, people pleaser of Kate in her public appearances. Lots of rumors of how MM came to be quickly married to Prince Harry and the reasons behind it.

In other words I question why this particular Blind is coming out at this particular time. Everyone knows that many actresses on their climb up the ladder have done sex tapes which have been widely circulated.

by Anonymousreply 63July 10, 2018 10:36 PM

[QUOTE]In other words I question why this particular Blind is coming out at this particular time

Because there are lots of racists who don't like the fact she's part of the Royal Family, and sites like CDAN knows it can get a boost in visitor numbers by creating content for them which reinforces their opinion of her.

by Anonymousreply 64July 10, 2018 10:38 PM

[QUOTE]But if it was someone associated with a Jeffrey Epstein or Richard Branson type (an employee, let's say, who had some hard proof from yachting days) it might be easier to get to the RF

And why's that? What makes them untouchable for the intelligence services?

Also, let's go back to basics - if this story is true, how does "Enty" know about it? The blackmailers are just openly talking around Hollywood about how they're planning to blackmail a Head of State, are they?

by Anonymousreply 65July 10, 2018 10:40 PM

R53- I’m intrigued. can you give us a recap?

by Anonymousreply 66July 10, 2018 10:50 PM

I find it difficult to believe that the RF wouldn't have used their considerable wealth and influence to vet extensively someone marrying into their family especially an actress. It's not that difficult an idea to come up with. So anything along those lines I'd chalk up to click bait.

by Anonymousreply 67July 10, 2018 11:01 PM

In one of his reveals Enty claims that Andy Kaufman is alive and living in Asia. If so, his parents must be the greatest actors ever, I was at the funeral.

by Anonymousreply 68July 10, 2018 11:05 PM

[quote]That 10 part blind about Brandon Lee was pretty depressing. I hope it was bullshit.

Got a link?

by Anonymousreply 69July 10, 2018 11:08 PM

As the disclaimer on the website says, the material presented on the site is conjecture, rumor and fiction. Also, he copies material from other websites.

by Anonymousreply 70July 10, 2018 11:09 PM

R68 James Dean, Andy Kaufman... Hell Elvis will be rocking into one of his blinds any time now.

by Anonymousreply 71July 10, 2018 11:10 PM

My god, I cannot believe that so many ppl believe a fucking word Enty or whoever runs CDAN, writes.

This guy is a LIAR. His blinds are BULLSHIT. Do any of you understand the consequences involved in writing shit that is actually true? If any of this shit was real, Enty would be DEAD.

Get a fucking grip, you silly fraus. You are beyond stupid, and have never been in the business, or lived in Hollywood.

Here’s the real deal: the only things celebs are interested in hiding are their sexual orientation, cheating on their spouses, secret offspring that no one knows about, alcoholism/substance abuse, & domestic violence.

What are you hiding? Probably any of those things listed above. They’re no different than civilians, & they hide the same shit everyone else does.

Hollywood is NOT pedo-land. Pedophila is an extremely RARE disorder, & whether any of you want to come to terms with scientific data, or not, most people working in the entertainment industry, are not affected with this disorder, nor is the general population outside of the entertainment industry.

Learn to think like a logical human being, you gullible twits.

by Anonymousreply 72July 10, 2018 11:12 PM

All sounds logical R47 but I bet Christine has the last laugh. How many millions/billions does she have? She's richer than God.

by Anonymousreply 73July 10, 2018 11:22 PM

R66 It's a 10 part blind item supposedly written by Brandon's best friend who also happened to work on The Crow and the aftermath that followed.

R69 Here's a link to all the parts. It starts after 353 and it's pretty long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 10, 2018 11:26 PM

It's obviously complete fan fiction, and it's well known that the Tumblr crazies (the ones who believe they're Harry's soul mate) send in BIs and that the CDAN site prints them.

The original Enty, a probate lawyer with no real entertainment connections, sold the site a long time ago. It's run by a consortium now as clickbait and apparently it's owned by a right wing media outlet based in Canada. They probably have entire troll farms of peons chained to typewriters coming up with the sheer scale of increasingly lurid BIs the site posts.

by Anonymousreply 75July 10, 2018 11:58 PM

CDAN is owned by a right wing media company now

by Anonymousreply 76July 11, 2018 12:02 AM

"Face it. MM does not look connected to Prince Harry in public. She's made countless mistakes, although relatively minor, somehow it shows she not the super dutiful, people pleaser of Kate in her public appearances. Lots of rumors of how MM came to be quickly married to Prince Harry and the reasons behind it."

That is simply not accurate at all. Meghan only really made one mistake (unless you count her clothes being a bit dowdy and ill fitting) and that's accidentally turning her back on the Queen once. She's barely put a foot wrong and the Queen evidently likes her. The worst thing about her is that she's boring and comes across as fake and image obsessed.

I actually like Kate fine (mainly because she so evidently dgaf) but her gaffes and mistakes are pretty well known and certainly much bigger than Meghan's. She flashed her entire bare arse on more than one occasion, was photographed having sex on a balcony in view of a public road, caused scandals by lugging a beauty team up a mountain, by refusing to attend certain important events, and by being consistently unprepared and lazy when visiting charities. Remember when she was supposed to spend a day guest editing Huff Post, showed up hours late despite moving the editorial meeting to her own home, and skipped out to get her hair done? Even before she married she was labelled workshy and waity, and her low numbers and the general perception of her and Will as being petulant and lazy has stuck to her. Now she has three kids no one cares, but she's hardly dutiful. She and Will are infamous for doing the bare minimum. If Meghan had done a tenth of this she'd be hung drawn and quartered.

They got married fast because he's obviously besotted with her, and she's getting old and there's pressure on both of them to settle down and pop out kids. The only "rumours" are from the same deranged Tumblr stans who think all all celebs are in fake blackmail marriages, and Pizzagate-believing racists.

by Anonymousreply 77July 11, 2018 12:24 AM

R73, Christine has an estimated $65 million while Stevie has an estimated $75 million.

Remember, Christine sold off her catalogue over a decade ago, so she hasn't gotten songwriting royalties from any of her songs in a very long time. She's only making money now by touring with FM as well as physical album sales/downloads (but only as a band member, not songwriting).

Stevie makes millions a year on "Landslide" along, plus more millions from other hits she's written like "Edge Of Seventeen", "Dreams", "Stand Back", "Gypsy", and "Gold Dust Woman".

Also, Stevie's 2016-2017 24 Karat Gold Tour was amazingly successful, selling out solo the same venues that Fleetwood Mac plays.

Both women live very lavishly. Otherwise, they'd each have many, many more millions.

by Anonymousreply 78July 11, 2018 12:37 AM

R77 = RF publicist working OT

by Anonymousreply 79July 11, 2018 1:06 AM

r72 I'm sure his/her/its blind are a mix of fact and bullshit, but if you knew anything about pedos, you'd know they gravitate towards professions and people who facilitate (knowingly or unknowingly) their abuse of children.

And a lot of people in Hollywood are narcissist fucks who've had to do a lot of nasty things for their come-ups. It hardens them, and they are not going to let anything get in the way of that. They also have a lot of ass-kissers around them who either look the other way, or enable them when they get bored. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Christian Bale was well cast in American Psycho.

All the lizard people Pizzagate believers don't mean there are no pedos in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 80July 11, 2018 1:45 AM

Enty said Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny were secretly married and it was all about to come out. He’s useless. Tho there was a time about a decade ago he was more legit (and had 1/4 the amount of blinds) but the site changed hands at some point

by Anonymousreply 81July 11, 2018 1:49 AM

Bravo R72!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 82July 11, 2018 1:55 AM

A smart gossip mixes truths with lies. That way when a lie is proven, he is called a liar every single time.

by Anonymousreply 83July 11, 2018 2:00 AM

[quote]he claims it's all fiction in the site disclaimers.

No, he doesn't claim it's all fiction. Reread the disclaimer. But the issue with gossip on DL extends much further than CDAN...

[quote]and fuck blind items, in general.

This is the attitude about all gossip, blind or not, on DL these days. Gay gossip quite annoys the fanfrauen and PR flacks who have taken up residence here.

[quote]And btw, ppl in the “know”, don’t talk.

People in the know talk all the time. Ever hear of Deep Throat? If people are willing to endanger their careers, their freedom, and possibly their lives to spill secrets about the government, you can bet they do about celebs.

by Anonymousreply 84July 11, 2018 2:47 AM

R84 agreed. The days of keeping secrets are long long gone.

by Anonymousreply 85July 11, 2018 3:02 AM

[QUOTE]Gay gossip quite annoys the fanfrauen

Ah, you're one of those. The problem with that claim being that the fangirls are the ones who want to make believe everyone is gay. That way they can pretend not to be jealous and just screech "beard" about any girl their fav happens to be fucking. They also love to pull the "it's homophobic to say someone might not be gay on a gay board", so be careful, your own frau is showing.

And to save anyone from having to visit that site to read said disclaimer, here it is:

[QUOTE]Crazy days and nights is a gossip site. The site publishes rumors, conjecture, and fiction. In addition to accurately reported information, certain situations, characters and events portrayed in the blog are either products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the blog’s proprietor does not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content. Links to content on and quotation of material from other sites are not the responsibility of crazy days and nights.

That's it, all of you line up to defend a guy making up bullshit that even he himself won't attempt to pretend is real.

by Anonymousreply 86July 11, 2018 3:45 AM

the OP supposedly being meghan (or however she spells it) sounds like bullshit.

there is no way that The Family (Firm) didn't do complete background on her, enough to know more than what even her proctologist would say about who or what went up her ass.

they wouldn't even have allowed him to marry a nightmare PR situation like that. they know whatever will crop up would be nothing near that level.

by Anonymousreply 87July 11, 2018 3:54 AM

[quote]The problem with that claim being that the fangirls are the ones who want to make believe everyone is gay.

Some do. Far more will swear to their graves that X closer case is straight. And they're mostly women (along with a few closet cases who resent the outing of their cowardly closeted brethern).

To which group do you beling?

by Anonymousreply 88July 11, 2018 3:58 AM

[quote]Gay gossip quite annoys the fanfrauen and PR flacks who have taken up residence here.

Bingo. And no matter who you mention you get some variation of "You flags claim every hot guy is gay."

Well, no. We admit when old, ugly or fat celebs are gay. They just don't stir up much discussion.

by Anonymousreply 89July 11, 2018 4:04 AM

frau here. and i asse that every good looking actor/performer/whatever is gay.

most really good looking men in real life are, as well.

i don't go around crying about it. it's the way of the world. i am average on a good day. no one like that would ever bother. and i don't even want to meet celebrities. their sphere and mine do not overlap.

by Anonymousreply 90July 11, 2018 4:18 AM

[QUOTE]To which group do you beling?

Oh I'm a gay man. Your rather desperate attempts to convince us the fangirls posting here want their favs to be straight tells us which you are. After all, someone who can't cope with the thought of their fav being gay is hardly to come posting on a gay site, are they? Once again, logic fails the CDAN defenders.

by Anonymousreply 91July 11, 2018 4:27 AM

R82, R72 is one of the disinfo trolls I have blocked.

by Anonymousreply 92July 11, 2018 6:07 AM

R92, I don’t deal in disinfo. You must have me blacked for other reasons, because disinfo is not it.

CDAN is bullshit. It was entertaining when it first hit the streets, for a good laugh. It has become one of the biggest disinfo sites out there, and the screeching frauen who claim these yacht girls and pedos blinds are true, are now more entertaining than the info on CDAN itself, and equally pathetic. I’ve lived in “town”, most of my life, & have spent plenty of time with some ppl “Enty” claims are pedos. I don’t hang out with fucking pedos, & have never, ever, participated in shit that would rightfully land me in prison. Well, except getting high as a kite. But I’ve never even driven drunk.

Like I said, most people aren’t pedos. Most people don’t abuse kids, theirs, or someone else’s.

Most people have certain lines in the sand that they will never cross, and most people are not sexually interested in children. And most people who are interested in children, do not work in Hollywood. Becoming a star is more rare than being a pedo. Get a fucking grip, and understand that these folks have plenty of issues, without adding fake pedophilia accusations to the mix.

Are some people pedos? Absolutely. Are many? No. Are most? Absolutely not.

And for the record: if I ever found out that someone I knew was a pedo, I’d call the authorities, and shut that shit down, just like most decent people would.

Claiming to know who is a pedo, and profiting from said knowledge, rather than taking action to protect innocent and vulnerable children, is one of the vilest, and sleaziest thing anyone can ever do. And I personally would raise an eyebrow, if someone absolutely knew that there is an abuser in their midst, and actively chose to do nothing about it.

by Anonymousreply 93July 11, 2018 9:21 AM

New blind re Clooney's accident. Someone in the comment section references TMZ reporting there may have been a second scooter that got away!

by Anonymousreply 94July 11, 2018 2:03 PM

The whole thing is on video, which is available on Mail Online.

by Anonymousreply 95July 12, 2018 12:55 AM

[quote] Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Christian Bale was well cast in American Psycho.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

by Anonymousreply 96July 15, 2018 11:29 PM

[quote]Oh I'm a gay man.

Thank you for clearing that up. Fanfrauen who screech that gay celebs are really straight can be forgiven for their fantasies. Cowardly closet cases who come to a gay gossip site to "in" their closeted celebrity brethren are as low as deplorables. Actually, most probably are Log Cabin deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 97July 16, 2018 3:07 AM

Enty has a habit of suddenly being an expert on celebrity scandals AFTER they happen. Nary a hint beforehand, but then he knows intimate details

by Anonymousreply 98July 16, 2018 3:16 AM

Really, R97, it took you that long, and that's your comeback?

No, in fact I'm a proud and out gay man, and I like supporting proud and out gay people. What truly is pathetic, desperate, self-hating, and deplorable, are those who hate out and proud gay people so much that instead they create stories about "closeted" celebrities to continue their adoration and worship of straight men. And if any of those closeted celebrities were to come out, people like you would be the first to drop them.

If you are a gay man, you really should ask yourself why you spend so much time and effort following and supporting people who - in your own view - lack the courage to come out. Might want to tackle those issues to ask yourself why you wouldn't rather support out gay talent instead.

by Anonymousreply 99July 16, 2018 3:18 AM

r98 i'm surprised he doesn't backdate them and then pretend to be "bumping" these old threads, rather than just making shit up or reprinting the Russian talking points.

by Anonymousreply 100July 16, 2018 3:44 AM

I guess this Himmmmm blind was true

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101July 28, 2018 1:49 AM

What are you talking about R101?

by Anonymousreply 102July 28, 2018 2:05 AM

It's about Les Moonves and Sumner Redstone R102

by Anonymousreply 103July 28, 2018 12:24 PM

Ummm no? Its about Dan Schneider.

by Anonymousreply 104July 28, 2018 1:26 PM

what was rumour about?

by Anonymousreply 105July 28, 2018 1:34 PM

Sexual abuse of young teens doesn't make anyone a hebephile, and sexual abuse of kids doesn't make anyone a pedophile, pedophilia is about the main or exlusive attraction to kids, hebephilia is about the main or exclusive attraction to young teens, e.g. before the birth control pill I guess there was quite a bit of child abuse for birth control reasons, also internet pornography (legal, normal one) has made the world a much safer place and sexual diseases were much more dangerous for one's survival than they are now, with bigwigs of the past you have to expect that a big number of them did sexual abuse of young teens and also many of them did child abuse. It's pretty sad that dl can't even let some cognisance to the child and young teen abuse problem in the elite, which was very big in dl's revered decades of the past.

Using the terms pedophile so often wrong, and I guess pedo usually is meant to mean pedophilia and not pederasty, doesn't help either. Honest discussions about celebs&co. on dl are not possible.

by Anonymousreply 106July 28, 2018 4:04 PM

R103, Moonves fits none of those clues. CDAN's track record is still as poor as it's always been.

by Anonymousreply 107July 28, 2018 4:12 PM

R106, you must me a new frau to DL. We’ve had very honest and productive discussions regarding pedophilia and hebephilia, in some of our former threads regarding Michael Jackson, Bryan Singer, and Mark Sailing.

The problem that we have here, is that some posters are under the impression that all of Hollywood is pedo-world, and that is NOT true. I am one of the loudest here, when it comes to knocking that shit down, because I’ve lived in Hollywood most of my life, and I know that it is pure bullshit.

Hollywood is full of sexual predators, but most of them are not into kids. They just aren’t, and saying that they are, is pure fucking fiction.

PizzaGate and other bullshit conspiracy theories are and should be promptly shut down around here. The people propagating this crap are nuts, and I refuse to let that shit fly. That shit is straight up Russian propaganda, and has NOTHING to do with real criminal behavior in or outside of Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 108July 28, 2018 7:22 PM

Appreciate your post, r108, especially that you know Hollywood, but I think 106 was trying to say that some molest whomever it takes to get their rocks off and get away, not strictly interested in kids .

by Anonymousreply 109July 28, 2018 8:15 PM

Jesus, that Fleetwood Mac "scoop" was the most boring thing ever. Everyone knows they hate each other, they're like the Eagles. So the whole story is that someone left mid-tour? So what, unless they left to cover up a murder.

by Anonymousreply 110July 28, 2018 9:24 PM

Do you get paid for submitting a blind?

by Anonymousreply 111July 28, 2018 9:33 PM

Since this thread was started, I've been reading a few of the blinds on CDAN. I believe that DL posters are creating blind items for that site OR they are reading DL and creating blinds based on DL posts. There's too much similarity in their blinds about old Hollywood and the DL threads on old Hollywood gossip. I thought it was understood that they mined their stories from tabloids and other gossip sites. Guess DL is now a preferred source for them.

by Anonymousreply 112July 28, 2018 9:57 PM

That Brandon Lee thing was good I guess, but not really BI-ish, I mean you can find out all this info about his death on Find-a-Death actually. Wow, that was such a fucking loss, I really loved him. So the implication was that he was brain dead so the plug was pulled or did he lose too much blood? I know they put those inflatable pants on him on the scene to force blood back up to his heart, so sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113July 28, 2018 10:00 PM

I'd love to start a contest to see who can get the most outlandish, made up reader blind published.

by Anonymousreply 114July 28, 2018 10:21 PM

I can vouch for a real blind that was posted there. (Link below.) People figured it out way more quickly than I expected them to, quite frankly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115July 28, 2018 10:28 PM

Read the entire thing R104. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 116July 28, 2018 10:48 PM

BG stopped posting CDAN blinds years ago. I assume they had their reasons.

by Anonymousreply 117July 28, 2018 11:08 PM

Whenever the "Enty is full of shit, you dumb fraus!" troll shows up and so vehemently denies shit, all it does is make me think that maybe this kooky stuff is true. We get that you hate Enty, why you have to seethe about it every time he is mentioned is a mystery. It's no skin off your back if people read these.

by Anonymousreply 118July 28, 2018 11:25 PM

Due to my location I've been able to verify a few of the details in his blinds about a certain celeb. Most however seem too far fetched.

by Anonymousreply 119July 28, 2018 11:46 PM

CDAN mixes a tiny bit of fact in with a whole lot of fiction, so some useful idiot can always say "but he was right about ___!" CDAN also creates "blinds" out of already-published news items and well-known celebrity tricks of the trade. He had 2 recent "blinds" about Tom Cruise: one was that the cast of MI: Fallout was doing press on a platform to disguise how much shorter Cruise is than the rest of the cast and the other was that People mag sucked up to Cruise by putting him on the cover without asking him about Suri. Only a site with no real insiders could pass things that obvious off as blind items.

CDAN is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 120July 29, 2018 12:24 AM

R118, that’s where you are wrong. It IS skin off my nose, and everyone else’s.

When a site starts posting blind items, inferring that Hillary Clinton is a child molester, and is abusing/trafficking children from some pizza parlor in Washington, D.C. right before a presidential election, and we end up with Donald Trump as our fucking president, that’s skin off everyone’s noses. When a whacko drives to Washington D.C with a loaded weapon, and walks into Comet PongPizza, or whatever the place is called, and points said weapon in the faces of employees, demanding to go into the non-existent basement, where non-existent children are being held and molested, it’s skin off of someone’s nose. People could have died when that incident went down.

Some blind items are completely ludicrous, and have heavy consequences. You cannot sit here, and claim that there aren’t people out there who don’t believe this shit. Mentally ill persons do believe this shit, and people almost died because of it.

You think this is OK? Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 121July 29, 2018 2:04 AM

Wrong r121, that pizzagate bullshit was spread by alt right sites and fucking youtube videos, so go yell at youtube to shut down. You don't get to dictate what is said on the internet ,for fuck's sake, and here of all places, I think we can decipher things on our own.

by Anonymousreply 122July 29, 2018 2:45 AM

R121 = DC police, ready to protect all restaurant patrons lives.

by Anonymousreply 123July 29, 2018 3:04 PM

Most CDAN blinds are bullshit.

PR teams leak bullshit when one celebrity hates another, crazy conspiracy bullshit that makes it way to the /r/conspiracy subreddit, and of course, people sending in fake ones because they hate a celebrity or hate "liberal Hollywood". Many blinds about the child trafficking and all that call pedophiles "pedosexuals". That right there is a red flag that whoever runs CDAN is alt right and/or a right wing conspiracy theorist OR whoever runs CDAN is okay with taking stories from those kind of people.

And CDAN often looks at celebrity news and then posts something that is clearly reaching or made up. For example, Rebecca de Alba (when asked by reporters about Ricky Martin's marriage with a bunch of cameras in her face) said that she hoped Ricky's wedding and marriage goes well. And what do you know, 1-2 days later a blind popped up that was clearly saying that Ricky was fucking Rebecca again. So CDAN or somebody else saw a story with Ricky and used google translate to see that Rebecca was saying something nice.

Barely any are true and those that are are usually taken from other gossip sites.

by Anonymousreply 124July 29, 2018 5:34 PM

CDaN is bullshit, even when its true. The blinds are mostly made up or information is taken from other gossip & news websites. Because, honestly, how can one site know THAT MUCH information about celebrities. Even when a blind is based in reality, CDaN will throw in fictional details. Its done so that the site can never be sued.

by Anonymousreply 125July 29, 2018 5:43 PM

R113 If the stuff about his sister is true....that's alot to go through.

by Anonymousreply 126July 29, 2018 5:52 PM

CDAN is basically just an alt right conspiracy site now. It always had very few true or even somewhat true but exaggerated blinds on it, but the ratio of true to bullshit is even worse now that it is likely just a troll farm pumping out a dozen blinds a day.

Go through this link, find some negative blinds about Trump's family, and then follow the link. Many of the CDAN ones have been deleted despite being 2-3 years old.

There was one about Melania Trump in August 2016. Gone. An Ivanka/Trump one from June 2017? Gone. September 2015 one about an Instagram model meeting him and having pics of him in a towel and her in a bra and panties? Gone. July 2016 blind about Trump using speed? Gone. July 2016 one about Trump, Lewandowski, and Hicks and Trump being mad she didn't have sex with him and had sex with Lewandowski instead? Gone. Etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127July 29, 2018 8:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!