Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

William Zabka Appreciation Thread, Summer ‘18 Ed.

Well, would you?

(This is the fresh thread, the old had malware and was getting OT)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 9, 2020 1:12 AM

Yes! And then I would again.

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2018 8:30 PM

OP, Is that you Barney Stinson?

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2018 8:37 PM

Definitely hotter than Ralph.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2018 8:39 PM

Of course I would. Would he do me? Doubtful.

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2018 8:57 PM

Don't mind if I do. He's holding up very nicely.

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2018 9:03 PM

Is it weird that I'm [bold]really[/bold] attracted to his Adam's apple?

by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2018 11:41 PM

It's totally normal, R6.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2018 9:01 AM

He's even hotter now .

by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2018 9:44 AM

Terri Ivens obviously fucked him, the lucky gal.

What do you suppose he likes during sex? He looks like an up-against-the-wall type guy to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 8, 2018 10:45 AM

There will be DL threads in 30 years where Gen Z gays discuss him as their first awakening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 8, 2018 11:52 AM

Who is she?

Who was she?

Who does she hope to be?

by Anonymousreply 11July 8, 2018 12:08 PM

hot hot hot

I urge u to watch his new show on you tube

great fun

by Anonymousreply 12July 8, 2018 12:44 PM

I loved him in maintenance guy gear in the first episode of "Cobrta Kai".

by Anonymousreply 13July 8, 2018 12:48 PM

Am hooked on Cobra Kai, Zabka is sexy as hell, and its a hella fun show.

by Anonymousreply 14July 8, 2018 12:51 PM

He's only 52 - funny. I thought he was a lot older based on how long he's been around.

by Anonymousreply 15July 8, 2018 2:33 PM

No.

by Anonymousreply 16July 8, 2018 3:48 PM

R16 darlin', this is an appreciation post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 8, 2018 7:45 PM

Adorable in THE EQUALIZER.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 10, 2018 10:24 AM

Awesome show, mostly cause of this hot guy, and his wild role as the stud outside da box....rebel!

by Anonymousreply 19July 10, 2018 10:36 AM

Of course I would. And I'd make him reenact all those movie scenes where he was in the locker room wearing only a towel.

by Anonymousreply 20July 10, 2018 11:00 AM

^^Or the speedo from Back to School.

by Anonymousreply 21July 10, 2018 11:25 AM

I have a thing about the fingerless biker gloves he was always sporting,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 10, 2018 4:27 PM

ide eat his ass out thru a barb wire fence !!

by Anonymousreply 23July 11, 2018 4:27 AM

So easy on the eyes. I love blondes.

by Anonymousreply 24July 11, 2018 6:10 AM

We have years of wrestling and karate to thank for that rack. Nice.

by Anonymousreply 25July 11, 2018 7:52 AM

Dreamed I stuck my tongue so far up his blonde asshole that he screamed bloody murder with JOY

by Anonymousreply 26July 11, 2018 1:25 PM

I bet his ass is still tight. If you check him out from behind in jeans....yowch.

I’m jealous of the DLrs in Atlanta who could easily bump into him grocery shopping, once the cast commence filming COBRA KAI season 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 11, 2018 6:59 PM

With C. Thomas Howell a few years back.

Wonder if they spent the whole time shittalking Ralph Macchio?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 13, 2018 3:35 PM

Moody and trenched-up in GALE FORCE.

This was a look, kind of MATRIX or BLADE-esque.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 13, 2018 3:36 PM

R28, I also had a huge crush on C. Thomas Howell.

by Anonymousreply 30July 13, 2018 8:07 PM

zabka is delicious, a few coctails, and his tale goes up with appreciation at being rimmed by eager fans.

by Anonymousreply 31July 14, 2018 5:08 AM

He could actually be gay. From first-hand accounts he was College-aged looking like THAT and had no interest in hot females his age throwing themselves at him. Clayton Rohner (from JUST ONE OF THE GUYS) talks about it...

[quote] Clayton: He was great, you know. He was a born-again Christian. All the girls wanted to sleep with him, and all he wanted to do was sing them songs and hang out....he was an angel.(…) The sweetest guy ever.

Also his Church seems to be some kind of Hollywood deal ('Media Fellowship International'?). Pat Boone is in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 15, 2018 10:39 AM

[quote] His Church seems to be some kind of Hollywood deal ('Media Fellowship International'?). Pat Boone is in it.

GOD’S HALL OF FAME

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 15, 2018 2:14 PM

He can tell an entire story in a smirk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 15, 2018 8:42 PM

^^was that story, "I'm gonna sexually assault this Sicilian-ground kid in the parking lot behind the Van Nuys Branch Library, no-one will find him there"?

by Anonymousreply 35July 15, 2018 10:08 PM

Presented without comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 30, 2018 3:31 PM

Like Andrew McCarthy, I think he has improved with age!

by Anonymousreply 37July 30, 2018 3:33 PM

Why must you post things like that now R36?! Couldn't you have waited a few hours?

*runs to bathroom at work for, well, you know*

by Anonymousreply 38July 30, 2018 3:34 PM

What happened to him middle career - he could have had a much bigger Star. Somewhere in there between Tom Cruise and Emilo Esteves - and god help us FUG Matt Damon - in that action type movies. What happened? Now he is back and he looks so damn good really.

by Anonymousreply 39July 30, 2018 3:39 PM

In the late '90s/00s he went back to school, and then back to the Old Country. Your bias is both artistic and cultured.

From the wiki:

[quote] During the 1990s and 2000s, he acted mostly in independent films while studying to be a filmmaker. In 2003, he wrote and produced the short film Most, shot on location in the Czech Republic and Poland. Most (aka The Bridge) had its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival 2003 and won numerous awards at prestigious film festivals, including Best of Festival at the Palm Springs International Festival of Short Films in 2003. In 2004, he was nominated for an Academy Award for Most in the Live Action Short Film category

by Anonymousreply 40July 30, 2018 9:34 PM

Mulleted & surly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 1, 2018 9:58 PM

Who is he? Never heard of him

by Anonymousreply 42August 1, 2018 10:15 PM

You must be young, R42.

He was all over and in a lot of movies in the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 43August 1, 2018 10:17 PM

He’s serving Scott Speedman, Patrick Dempsey type-realness.

by Anonymousreply 44August 3, 2018 12:35 PM

R21, so of course I had to find that speedo shot...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 3, 2018 2:38 PM

God bless you, R45. You're an inspiration to our youth.

Fap fodder for later for me!

by Anonymousreply 46August 3, 2018 4:19 PM

He uptalks like a Val-girl, but for that fine body and that personality I'll allow it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 3, 2018 8:30 PM

^^Ralph went wild-camping on a river with him? Macchio outchea living all our dreams,

by Anonymousreply 48August 4, 2018 8:21 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 4, 2018 9:59 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 4, 2018 10:01 AM

That shower scene in JUST ONE OF THE GUYS when Joyce Hyser in drag hands Zabka a towel as he gets out of the showers and then glances pityingly at his junk still creases me up. They both have fantastic chemistry.

"What are you lookin' at?" "(beat)…..nothin'."

There's also that whipsmart scene of Billy peeling his shirt off in the background of a gym class scene while in the front of shot Joyce has to collapse in fake-agony to avoid removing hers (thereby revealing her drag).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 4, 2018 11:51 PM

Word of God: there is a chance that his character Johnny Lawrence in Karate Kid/Cobra Kai has never been married and only got a son with a drunken ONS by accident. The script also says he likes "threesomes" of indeterminate participation and can't seem to remember vast swathes of his sexual history. The character has not been in a loving serious relationship with a female since 1983 and despite his hotness cannot pick up dates with women his age.

Sounds like depressive-alcoholic closeted behaviour to me, boys. The show won't go there, but just imagine if they did. It's not like KK wasn't a gay movie...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 5, 2018 1:20 PM

Yeah, CK is too mainstream and beloved of meathead fanboy incels to make Johnny Lawrence gay despite it making perfect theoretical sense from a character standpoint. Bullies in gangs like he was so often grow up to discover they are gay and that their aggression toward other males was latent repressed attraction. The show really only has to take that tiny lateral step to totally explain Daniel & Johnny’s entire history.

Why can’t ‘alpha’ male jock characters ever have a homosexual awakening or experience in-storyline without it being either pandering obvious bullshit meant to appease SJWs/kids, or a cruel punchline?

by Anonymousreply 53August 5, 2018 1:44 PM

He has a gentile profile, non?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 7, 2018 10:10 PM

He has an enviable figure for any guy, let alone a man in his-'50s.

Put him in a major motion picture, someone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 9, 2018 8:02 AM

When you look up ‘Alpha’ in the dictionary, there’s a picture of Johnny Lawrence.

by Anonymousreply 56August 10, 2018 11:11 AM

He looks better now!

by Anonymousreply 57August 10, 2018 12:06 PM

He was a high-school tri-athlete, a real jock albeit not a football guy. Anyone know if he lettered in anything? (I assume wrestling and ice-hockey given his filmography).

ZABKA: "Actually I always wanted to be a filmmaker. From the time I was ten years old I had an 8mm camera in my hand and made films my whole life and videos and dabbled in commercials. THE KARATE KID was really just a "right place at the right time" kind of a blessing....[and I got it because] I was a high school wrestler, I was an athlete growing up. I played all sports and in high school I wanted to play football but I was too small. I got on the wrestling team and I did really well in wrestling and I was very limber when I finished high school. When I got cast in THE KARATE KID I actually hadn't known any martial arts at that point. Thankfully, due to my conditioning from wrestling, I was able to slide into martial arts training. It was kind of a nice fit. For about five years afterward I trained with Pat Johnson (martial arts choreographer, THE KARATE KID I, II, and III -LW) and Roger Lacombe at Thousand Oaks Tang Soo Do Karate, and I got up to my second green, and trained with Pat here and there privately. I did a couple of other martial arts films with Pat that he choreographed called SHOOTFIGHTER, which was actually a bunch of really great martial artists - Michael Bernardo, Hakim Alston, Earnest Hart, Chris Cassamassa, who was also in MORTAL KOMBAT - a bunch of guys were in it. Anyway, I trained for five years on and off [after KK] and then I stopped my training for a while and then I picked it up again [for COBRA KAI]. I'm a huge fan of martial arts films, and I have a total respect for the art. I'm actually a big MMA fan right now, and I just love watching all the different forms come together. It's an amazing way of life. It's a great discipline. Fedor (Emelianenko) I think is my favorite to watch. But they're all good. I just watched the Machida (Lyoto Machida) fight the other night. They call him "the Karate Kid" because he's the Karate guy and I was rooting for him. There's amazing talent out there. Some of it's brutal, and I'm not into the blood and brutality of it, but I love to watch the forms and the art, and the technique is incredible. The conditioning...really, there's nothing like it. There's no sport like it. There's no art like it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 11, 2018 7:53 AM

Such lovely forearms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 13, 2018 1:08 PM

ide walk thru glass to suk his hot man hole out.

by Anonymousreply 60August 13, 2018 1:23 PM

Whoever said blonds don't ever age well....how does that crow taste?

by Anonymousreply 61August 14, 2018 9:10 AM

Zabka should be voted People's Sexiest Man

by Anonymousreply 62August 14, 2018 9:20 AM

I want to see his peepee.

by Anonymousreply 63August 14, 2018 10:21 AM

R62, what, not GQ or VF? Zabka is a classy gent, he doesn't need a trashy rag like People to extol him.

by Anonymousreply 64August 14, 2018 11:29 PM

Teaches little kids karate in his spare time, and is extremely sweet to young fans.

I love how the father(?) here watches in awe, clutching his iPhone like a lifeline because this confrontingly hot guy in kneeling front of him is charming the hell out of his daughter and any passers-by without breaking a sweat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 15, 2018 7:12 AM

He could have any gurl here by snapping his fingers, by the sound of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 15, 2018 9:01 AM

I already posted the following on another COBRA KAI thread, but this seems more appropriate. I too have recently fallen for Zabka after having watched CK. Vaguely remembered him from KARATE KID and JUST ONE OF THE GUYS and wanted to see if there was a thread about him or the show.

Anyway, the following scene from ONE OF THE GUYS was jack-off material for me in my early teens. Zabka's bully picks up a random freshman and gives him a wedgie but also inadvertently rubs the freshman's ass on his crotch. Hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 16, 2018 3:52 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 68September 21, 2020 5:50 AM

yes, I'd like to finish off Johnny

by Anonymousreply 69September 21, 2020 5:55 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 70September 24, 2020 4:18 AM

by Anonymousreply 71October 9, 2020 12:50 AM

Great actor and I love CobracKai but I never thought he was hot

He looks like he could be Ellen Degeneres' twin

by Anonymousreply 72October 9, 2020 12:52 AM

I liked him better in How I Met Your Mother than in Karate Kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 9, 2020 1:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!