Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eurotrash electropop group Vengaboys plagiarized one of my dad's songs

I am now happily married to my husbear, but a recent trip to Walmart opened up some bad memories. While I was shopping in the cooking supplies aisle, I heard the dread throb of a baseline I knew all too well. It was Eurotrash electro-pop group Vengaboys blaring "Boom Boom Boom Boom". I immediately had a severe nervous response. I felt my bowels loosening. I lost control of my bladder and sharted into my thong. Thankfully my husbear was there to usher me into our Land Rover where he cleaned me up. We drove home, but I was distraught.

You see, I grew up in Montana in the late 1970s. My daddy started fucking me when I was 8. He was a huge, built cattleman. 6'4" and weighing at least 275 pounds and built like a shit brickhouse. He forced his huge, unwashed, cheesy cock into me. No lube. Just spit, or gun oil if he had any. He would degrade and feminize me. He made me wear my sister's dresses and patent leather shoes. Often he would parade me around town in my sister's dress and raise the hem and show laughing passers-by my tiny cocklet. I was so degraded! I've never been so humiliated! He would make degrading gestures by putting his thumb and forefinger close together, leaving only a tiny space between them, and loudly demean me and say this was how small my puny clit was. He called me a f@g, a punk, a buttboy, and a queer. He made me dance degrading dances and sing humiliating songs for my uncles and grandpappy. These were heavyset, weather-beaten cowboys with handlebar mustaches, thick biceps and meaty thighs. They would laugh while I danced for them, jacking their huge cocks. I was forced to service their nasty, huge cocks. Then they would pack my rectum full of hot jizz. During these shows my daddy would compose songs and dance routines for us. One of these songs was exactly like Boom Boom Boom Boom. It went:Boom ,boom, boom, boom/ Let me put my ring on you/ Let me put my ring on you. while we sang this, we had to shake our hips provocatively, and thrust our spread buttox in the direction of our horny, openly masturbating uncles.

I was pimped out and forced to dance in my sister's clothes for the depraved amusement of my daddy's huge, masc friends. I had to shake and gyrate my hips provocatively, and perform lap dances. When my puny cocklet became erect due to all the masc pheromones in the air of the barn, the cowboys would loudly degrade and humiliate me for being a punk and a queer. My daddy would join in and beat me severely with a bike chain for bringing shame on the family. Then they would line up to fuck me up the ass, and then piss in my gape. After I'd been given a piss enema, they forced me to evacuate my bowels on the public road. I had to do this squatting, like a girl and my father would loudly call out, "Look at my punk bitch 'son' he needs to squat to take a piss'. Truck drivers passing by would loudly honk their horns and some lewdly jacked their dicks in my direction.

I had continence issues. I once sharted at school and the principal sent me home. My daddy and uncles beat me, fucked my ass and forced me to wear a diaper to school. When the jocks discovered this during phys ed. they violently assaulted me and queerbashed me and then took turns inflicting throat rape on me. When I was 17 I ran away and drifted down to Boise where I hustled at truck stops. They forced me to do gross degrading things like eat their toejam and drink their farts. They would pay me ten bucks a trick.

I can't believe a simple trip to the Walmart could evoke so many memories. I also can't believe that my daddy anticipated the Vengaboys by at least two decades.

by Anonymousreply 39July 5, 2018 1:04 PM

Why do you shop at Walmart?

by Anonymousreply 1July 4, 2018 2:09 PM

R1, because they have fabulous discounts.

by Anonymousreply 2July 4, 2018 2:11 PM

I prefer Kmart they have a great rewards club, spend $50, get $25 back in bonus points

by Anonymousreply 3July 4, 2018 2:15 PM

KMART is not as varied in its offerings as Walmart

by Anonymousreply 4July 4, 2018 2:27 PM

So how exactly did a Dutch Eurodance group manage to hear this song that your daddy composed in the late 70s in BFE, Montana?

by Anonymousreply 5July 4, 2018 2:31 PM

R5 thinking the seven degrees of separation. Maybe one of the hot masc cowboys moved to a less remote place and dated a music producer who later became involved with the Vengaboys. He might have hummed the half remembered song before during or after sex and the music producer could have been like, that's a hot tune dude.

by Anonymousreply 6July 4, 2018 2:36 PM

I wouldn’t subject myself to Walmart. How déclassé.

by Anonymousreply 7July 4, 2018 2:36 PM

I'm glad this story has a happy ending.

by Anonymousreply 8July 4, 2018 2:41 PM

R8 my childhood was very traumatic, but I like to think I'm over it now.

by Anonymousreply 9July 4, 2018 2:44 PM

You wish !

by Anonymousreply 10July 4, 2018 2:45 PM

So what'd you get at Wal-Mart?

by Anonymousreply 11July 4, 2018 2:47 PM

And what were you doing in ladies petite?

by Anonymousreply 12July 4, 2018 2:48 PM

Can you recommend a good stain remover?

by Anonymousreply 13July 4, 2018 3:05 PM

Man-child have some standards; Target is the official discount outlet for the gays

by Anonymousreply 14July 4, 2018 3:46 PM

R14 Target is budget.

by Anonymousreply 15July 4, 2018 5:35 PM

R11 I got some Fresca and pinto beans

by Anonymousreply 16July 4, 2018 5:49 PM

What year Land Rover? I have a 2012 Discovery, it's holding up very well though it gets horrible gas mileage.

by Anonymousreply 17July 4, 2018 5:58 PM

R17 it's a 2017 Discovery.

by Anonymousreply 18July 4, 2018 6:03 PM

Did Paul Lekakis steal from your daddy as well?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 4, 2018 8:05 PM

R19, my daddy's rendition rendition was extremely femmy. We wore crotchless panties to show the whole room out puny, inferior cocklets and had to spread out cheeks repeatedly in an aggressively sexual dance move out daddy called "the hammer".

by Anonymousreply 20July 4, 2018 11:15 PM

Walmart is better than Kmart for selection, thats true. But the lines at Walmart suck. Then again so do the lines at Kmart.

by Anonymousreply 21July 5, 2018 1:29 AM

Walmart has better customer service. Target is just awful.

by Anonymousreply 22July 5, 2018 2:02 AM

I think the saying is "built like a brick shithouse" not "built like a shit brickhouse."

by Anonymousreply 23July 5, 2018 2:05 AM

r23 is right. OP has brought shame upon the family once again. Sever her cocklet!

by Anonymousreply 24July 5, 2018 3:42 AM

Quentin? Lol

by Anonymousreply 25July 5, 2018 3:56 AM

R25c who's Quentin?

by Anonymousreply 26July 5, 2018 4:41 AM

Wal-Mart’s pound cake can’t hold a candle to Dollar Tree’s, but then again, Dollar Tree doesn’t have Patti LaBelle Sweet Potato Pies.

by Anonymousreply 27July 5, 2018 5:27 AM

Fresca might not be so good for your bowel incontinece.

by Anonymousreply 28July 5, 2018 6:57 AM

OP, what about the song. "Boom, Boom, Boom" by the Outhere Brothers? Does that stir up your bowels, too?

R27, that's true, but Dollar Tree has a Peach Melba Moore that is delish.

by Anonymousreply 29July 5, 2018 7:16 AM

What's your dad up to these days, is he single?

by Anonymousreply 30July 5, 2018 7:37 AM

R30, he's been sick recently, but he still hunts and fishes with his buddies up at the cabin. I haven't seen him since I ran away from home.

by Anonymousreply 31July 5, 2018 7:49 AM

Why do you guys feed these sicko trolls?

F&F.

by Anonymousreply 32July 5, 2018 7:59 AM

I'm glad you were able to process your child molestation as if it were just another trip to the Walmart, OP.

Did you know that child molestors are magic? It's true, they create victims and occasionally predators.

Occasionally predators who shop at Walmart, or so I'm told.

by Anonymousreply 33July 5, 2018 8:06 AM

I like how sick fuck to OP managed to get both incest and scat into his ES.

How efficient of him.

Seek help, you nasty POS.

by Anonymousreply 34July 5, 2018 8:11 AM

R32 stop victim blaming.

by Anonymousreply 35July 5, 2018 8:14 AM

Speaking of too much meth, here's r35, showing us the way he handles his addictions.

by Anonymousreply 36July 5, 2018 9:02 AM

I don't do Tina anymore. I'm 55 and it just messed with my bowels.

by Anonymousreply 37July 5, 2018 10:20 AM

4/10 and you only get points for working in Vengaboys. Otherwise, it would be 0/10

by Anonymousreply 38July 5, 2018 10:46 AM

Masc stan and pervert, take our poll. Then get help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 5, 2018 1:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!