Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Guy Pearce suggests he was groped by Kevin Spacey on set of LA Confidential

Guy Pearce suggests he was groped by Kevin Spacey on set of LA Confidential

Actor claims on Australian TV that Spacey was ‘handsy’ during making of 1997 film

Andrew Pulver, Tue 3 Jul 2018 08.12 EDT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 8, 2018 7:50 AM

What about Russell Crowe and Simon Baker?

by Anonymousreply 1July 3, 2018 1:30 PM

Say what you mean, fucktard. Handsy? Too many bro slaps on the back?

by Anonymousreply 2July 3, 2018 1:34 PM

hard to blame spacey

guy is hot as fuk

by Anonymousreply 3July 3, 2018 1:36 PM

Guy was way too old for that.

by Anonymousreply 4July 3, 2018 1:38 PM

20 years ago.

No one cares.

Speak up immediately when this shit happens or shut the fuck up.

Sick of this shit from attention whores who just want to jump on the publicity bandwagon. It has destroyed what started out as a good movement.

by Anonymousreply 5July 3, 2018 1:39 PM

No one cares what a fug WASP does.

by Anonymousreply 6July 3, 2018 1:40 PM

I don’t believe Guy at all. He was way out of Spacey’s age range. Everyone knows Kevin doesn’t grope olds.

by Anonymousreply 7July 3, 2018 1:42 PM

Guy Pierce was 29 at the time people. Spacey is down to go way older than that.

by Anonymousreply 8July 3, 2018 1:46 PM

He didn't say grope. He said handsy. Never said grope He's a fame whore idiot.

by Anonymousreply 9July 3, 2018 1:49 PM

This is interesting to me because both of them absolutely ooze sleaze. It would be like watching two weasels covered in motor oil go at it.

by Anonymousreply 10July 3, 2018 1:53 PM

I wouldn't assume that Pearce is a fame whore who's looking for publicity. He happened to be asked in an interview about working with Spacey and replied accordingly. He didn't tweet out a random "I was touched by Spacey, too!" siren or anything.

by Anonymousreply 11July 3, 2018 1:54 PM

Seriously r11, all he did was respond to the question. And he still complimented Spacey.

[quote]“Yeah … yeah. Tough one to talk about at the moment. Amazing actor; incredible actor. Mmm. Slightly difficult time with Kevin, yeah.” He then added: “He’s a handsy guy.”

by Anonymousreply 12July 3, 2018 1:55 PM

Cock tease.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 3, 2018 1:59 PM

Spacey sounds like he's a bit on the spectrum. Maybe he should do the Social Circles Program.

Remember it's OK to hug your mother, but it is not OK to grope your co-stars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 3, 2018 2:25 PM

That guy who worked as his opponent in House of Cards' last season said more or less the same thing. Spacey obviously tried his stuff without much discrimination on age...

by Anonymousreply 15July 3, 2018 2:31 PM

Spacey sexually harassed Rupert Graves. Rupert gave up a career in the US thanks to Spacey. Rupert told Spacey that he would have him killed if he didn’t stop.

by Anonymousreply 16July 3, 2018 2:36 PM

"If you don't stop grabbing at my willy, I will have you strangled with my jockstrap."

by Anonymousreply 17July 3, 2018 2:39 PM

He also fingered Danny Devito's no-no hole.

by Anonymousreply 18July 3, 2018 2:44 PM

Couldn't he have just pulled the bathtub stopper again?

by Anonymousreply 19July 3, 2018 2:47 PM

Mr. Spacey didn't lay a hand on me. He was a perfect gentleman. He'll make a very lucky woman happy one day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 3, 2018 2:49 PM

Here's the clip.

Gotta love all the Spacey trolls attacking him - go away, please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 3, 2018 3:05 PM

There have been multiple stories of Spacey going after cute men who were not just teenagers, so i believe it.he was pretty much an all-purpose predator, although he did like younger because they were more vulnerable.

by Anonymousreply 22July 3, 2018 3:19 PM

It's all LIES!

by Anonymousreply 23July 3, 2018 3:34 PM

Spacey was jealous that Adam/Felicia got to play lego with Benj.

by Anonymousreply 24July 3, 2018 4:10 PM

I imagine Spacey must have really gone after Simon Baker on set.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 3, 2018 4:26 PM

There's no way Baker went unmolested.

by Anonymousreply 26July 3, 2018 4:32 PM

Even Rupert Pupkin wasn't interested...

by Anonymousreply 27July 3, 2018 4:39 PM

Guy is aging horribly, he's Steve Antinizing.

by Anonymousreply 28July 3, 2018 5:08 PM

Spank me, daddy. I've been a bad boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 3, 2018 5:14 PM

Everyone is such a prude. Swat the hand away, create a boundary, and move on.

by Anonymousreply 30July 3, 2018 5:17 PM

R30, most of us don’t work in a gay bar.

by Anonymousreply 31July 3, 2018 5:19 PM

My safe space got Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 32July 3, 2018 5:35 PM

I can hear it now: "Uncle Barrie's penie-pie is caught in the drain. Get mummy! Get mummy!"

by Anonymousreply 33July 3, 2018 5:42 PM

"Everyone is such a prude. Swat the hand away, create a boundary, and move on."

Um, a straight guy might see it a bit differently. And it's not so easy to just swat someone's hand away when that person is a well known actor, not some random drunk in a bar.

by Anonymousreply 34July 3, 2018 5:52 PM

One thing I find so strange about Spacey is there is no record of him having any long term relationship. Even Weinstein and Lauer had wives. Has he ever had a boyfriend or did he just randomly paw at guys?

by Anonymousreply 35July 3, 2018 6:02 PM

R35, he is rumored to be dating his "manager"

by Anonymousreply 36July 3, 2018 7:50 PM

Based on the cast of Billionaire Boys Club, Spacey went out with a bang. Lots of cute guys and I’m sure none of them were safe on the set.

by Anonymousreply 37July 3, 2018 8:20 PM

What is the definition of grope?

by Anonymousreply 38July 3, 2018 8:22 PM

R38, it’s the past tense of grape.

by Anonymousreply 39July 3, 2018 8:23 PM

Love all the molestoids on this thread criticizing Pearce for answering a fucking question.

[quote]Sick of this shit from attention whores

He was asked about it so he answered, asshole. If by answering he helps shed some more light on all the claims that are out there, good for him.

by Anonymousreply 40July 3, 2018 8:27 PM

Spacey investigated for three new sexual assaults in London.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 3, 2018 8:28 PM

I would love to Twilight Zone all the people who claim that the accusers should have come forward when it first happened, so that their boss -- the person they rely on for their livelihood -- is making skeevy and highly unwanted advances at them.

Especially if they work in an industry where you work project to project rather than on a regular salary, and making waves on a project could mean you're quietly shitcanned in the business.

Then I'd just sit back and enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 42July 3, 2018 8:31 PM

LA Confidential is one of my favorite movies. Both Guy and Russell Crowe were at the peak of their hotness.

I wonder if Spacey got handsy with Crowe also or did Crowe threaten to beat him up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 3, 2018 8:32 PM

"One thing I find so strange about Spacey is there is no record of him having any long term relationship."

What about his great love Diane, who he professed his love for while accepting his second Academy Award? I find it strange that with all this talk of Spacey's behavior she is NEVER mentioned. What about THEIR "relationship?"

by Anonymousreply 44July 3, 2018 8:32 PM

From the interview it sounds like Guy knew how to handle it and did.

by Anonymousreply 45July 3, 2018 8:47 PM

It must suck to be that guy who gets his shit blocked.

by Anonymousreply 46July 3, 2018 8:50 PM

r44 Famous fags always have a great 'grilfrend//wife' cover story.

by Anonymousreply 47July 3, 2018 8:52 PM

I can't believe he cheated on Dianne!!!!

by Anonymousreply 48July 4, 2018 1:41 AM

I feel sorry for Simon Baker. He had more scenes with Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 49July 4, 2018 1:45 AM

I can understand why he wouldn't want to go into detail about Spacey's wandering hands. It would be grotesque. Brendan Fraser made a fool of himself by whining about some guy touching his "taint"; I think Guy Pierce's reticence is much more seemly.

by Anonymousreply 50July 4, 2018 1:53 AM

Who touched Brendan’s taunt?

by Anonymousreply 51July 4, 2018 1:56 AM

It's Guy's fault for being so sexy. I would have groped him too if I was there.

by Anonymousreply 52July 4, 2018 1:56 AM

"Who touched Brendan’s taunt?"

There was a whole thread about it. Fraser said that Philip Berk, a former president of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, groped him. As he tells it: "His left hand reaches around, grabs my ass cheek, and one of his fingers touches me in the taint. And he starts moving it around." He goes on: "I felt ill. I felt like a little kid. I felt like there was a ball in my throat. I thought I was going to cry.” Fraser said he rushed out of the room and told Afton, his wife at the time, what had happened. What a pussy! He was in his thirties at the time and he "felt like a little kid?" And he goes running off to tell his wifey what happened? What a pantywaist! By the way the guy he accused of molesting denied the allegations. “Mr. Fraser’s version is a total fabrication,” he said.

by Anonymousreply 53July 4, 2018 2:37 AM

"What a pussy!'

The "pussy" is you, for attacking the victim and not the perpetrator. Btw, Fraser is probably waaaaaaay more of a man than you.

by Anonymousreply 54July 4, 2018 2:54 AM

R54, you are one silly twat. Any grown man with balls who didn't want another man touching his "taint" would damn sure do something about it instead of wanting to cry and running off to his mommy. If Fraser's story is true (and it may well not be) then he's one big fat pussy. You sound like a fan of his. I guess you like pussies.

by Anonymousreply 55July 4, 2018 3:07 AM

r55, he could probably beat you up any day of the week, so stop it with the "pussy" comments. I'd LOVE to see a picture of you, since you seem to love attacking other men for not being manly enough. I'm guessing you're a manorexic, 55-year-old bottom who still lives with mommy.

by Anonymousreply 56July 4, 2018 3:13 AM

I'm guessing that R56 is in love with Brendan Fraser. What a pussy lover!

by Anonymousreply 57July 4, 2018 3:15 AM

"I still love you, Diane!!!"

by Anonymousreply 58July 4, 2018 3:26 AM

There is no way r55 is under 200 lbs or 65 years of age.

by Anonymousreply 59July 4, 2018 3:27 AM

When Georgie Cockwhore grabbed my Johnson I socked him in the puss.

by Anonymousreply 60July 4, 2018 4:20 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61July 7, 2018 11:51 PM

There is no way R59 is not an obese virgin who masturbates to photos of Brendan Fraser, fantasizing about massaging his make believe lover's taint.

by Anonymousreply 62July 8, 2018 12:44 AM

He's not "backtracking" - he didn't deny it happened, he's just saying he wished he hadn't made it public

by Anonymousreply 63July 8, 2018 1:05 AM

R61 Strange indeed

by Anonymousreply 64July 8, 2018 1:14 AM

Sounds like Pearce didn't think it was a huge deal and doesn't want to waste more time on it, but it happened. I can't imagine, having done Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, that Pearce wasn't perfectly adept at handling attention from gay men. He was a pretty thing back then.

by Anonymousreply 65July 8, 2018 3:57 AM

Of course the Daily Mail article didn’t say what Pearce clarifies. Pearce said that Spacey didn’t assault him, but that Spacey made him feel uncomfortable & the situation was dealt with at the time. This is exactly why I hate online newspapers.

by Anonymousreply 66July 8, 2018 7:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!