Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm freaking out, DL. My Kitten is Missing

I adopted a kitten about a month ago. It's about 8 weeks old and was just getting accustomed to my house. DH went to work an hour before I did on Saturday. Kitten did something stupid right before headed to work and I reprimanded him. I forgot what he did but I was in a rush and needed to head out. He ran downstairs and I headed out.

He has been missing since then. There is no way he left the house. Doors and windows were closed. It's 90 degrees here. I have security cameras outside my house so no one came in and stole him. I looked for him last night and couldn't find him and didn't think of anything. We both had work again today and same deal. I couldn't find him in the morning and still can't locate him anywhere now. I tore up the house and looked everywhere. Nothing.

He was a shy cat at first as you would expect; he stayed sleeping/hiding under the couches, but in recent weeks as he got more comfortable he began sleeping on the bed and couches. His litter was cleaned the day he went missing and there doesn't appear to be any use since then.

The only thing I can think of is there is a concrete opening big enough for him to have crawled in in the basement. It is a water pipe thing. I don't think it leads outside nor do I believe he would have gone inside as he hasn't before and he's been in the area numerous times.

I'm freaking out. What should I do?

by Anonymousreply 241December 3, 2018 9:43 PM

Get some pie and he'll come back.

I had a similar situation when my kitten lost his mitten, but as soon as I promised him some pie he came right back.

by Anonymousreply 1July 2, 2018 8:11 AM

god im prayin for u. hope the little fella is ok. put some food out,, maybe it will coax him out....GOOD LUCK

by Anonymousreply 2July 2, 2018 8:14 AM

Food? Like what? He still has food in his bowl.

by Anonymousreply 3July 2, 2018 8:16 AM

He will come out from wherever he is when he is hungry. You might try taking the food out of his bowl, it's old now, and replacing it. Try a food he likes or is strong smelling - I was advised sardines in a similar situation. If he is disorientated the smell will help tell him where to go

Good luck

by Anonymousreply 4July 2, 2018 8:21 AM

My ex’s cats hid inside the couch.

by Anonymousreply 5July 2, 2018 8:24 AM

I agree with R4's post. If he's still in the house, hunger will eventually drive him to his food bowl, and I would definitely do a thorough sweep of the basement. If that's where he is, he may be scared or disoriented and need you to coax him to you. Something similar happened to our neighbor's cat - it climbed into the crawlspace above our house via an open door to the garage, and was up there for a few days when we started hearing scratching, meowing and movement. Once we figured out there was a cat up there, we took food to the garage, got a ladder and started trying to coax him out through the slats he had climbed through. It took some time for him to get over his fear and get oriented enough to go towards the light, the food and the voices, but he did finally emerge a few hours later. Cats do that kind of shit.

by Anonymousreply 6July 2, 2018 8:49 AM

The pop when you open a can of tuna fish should help. They love that , good luck.

by Anonymousreply 7July 2, 2018 9:22 AM

Your kitten's a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 8July 2, 2018 9:49 AM

Play with the can opener

by Anonymousreply 9July 2, 2018 9:50 AM

We do not call anyone DH on DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2018 9:55 AM

Could be the cartel. Is your kitten a thug?

by Anonymousreply 11July 2, 2018 9:56 AM

R8 is right. If she comes home, she will be pregnant. And YOU are the father, not the whining tomcat who pounded her ass.

by Anonymousreply 12July 2, 2018 9:56 AM

Put your cat's catbox outside or around apparently this attracts them to their scent, also look in your house a lot in all sort of places. I had one cat that hid inside a bed since there was a small tear in the mattress frame that the mattress was resting on.

by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2018 10:00 AM

Memory, all alone in the moonlight...

Check outside under a lamppost, OP, your kitten's a diva.

by Anonymousreply 14July 2, 2018 10:10 AM

Reprimand a cat? You don't understand feline behavior.

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2018 10:14 AM

I'm sorry you lost your kitten, OP.

Here is a picture of Tawny Kitaen, if that helps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2018 10:25 AM

I remember when Thindy Brady lost Kitty Carry-All. It wath tho thad.

by Anonymousreply 17July 2, 2018 10:31 AM

Could he be stuck in a place with a door that someone closed? A closet? A cabinet? An ice chest?

If I were you, I would open a can of cat food and slowly walk around the house with it, letting the smell waft into every room. Hopefully, he'll smell the food, and start meowing. (I mean to say, don't just put it on the floor in the kitchen if he might be in a basement space or an upstairs space.)

by Anonymousreply 18July 2, 2018 10:32 AM

Yes check closets, he/she could be hiding in the closet! My cat was once in the closet but then he howled and came out of the closet!

by Anonymousreply 19July 2, 2018 10:41 AM

They can find the damndest places to hide. Look up under the beds to see if the fabric cover they put on the bottom of box springs is sagging. I had a kitten once that went missing in the house and for days he'd just appear out of nowhere and then go missing again. I finally caught him going into a bedroom and sneaking under the bed. When I looked down there he was nowhere to be found. Until I saw a little lump in the middle of the bottom of the box spring moving around. The little bugger hat ripped a hole just big enough in the fabric underlayment for him to crawl up into the spring and that was his favorite hiding spot.

by Anonymousreply 20July 2, 2018 10:46 AM

you need to look in any small place that he could get into. Kittens are very tiny and get into open spaces like a pipe with no trouble but may not be able to get out. The pipe that you mentioned, did you call his name to see if you got a response?

by Anonymousreply 21July 2, 2018 10:55 AM

no advice, Op, just fingers crossed you two find one another!

by Anonymousreply 22July 2, 2018 11:01 AM

Look under the beds and sofas and look closely for any rips in the fabric. We had a kitten who loved climbing up into the box springs.

by Anonymousreply 23July 2, 2018 11:02 AM

"My Kitten is Missing"

Is this a euphemism for weight gain?

by Anonymousreply 24July 2, 2018 11:42 AM

Update please. OP, has kitten showed up?

by Anonymousreply 25July 2, 2018 11:47 AM

Maybe walk around the house with catnip?

by Anonymousreply 26July 2, 2018 12:36 PM

Get a search dog to track the cat. I wouldn't wait too long.

by Anonymousreply 27July 2, 2018 1:14 PM

When you find your cat, give it lots of love and kisses.

by Anonymousreply 28July 2, 2018 1:20 PM

R27 LOL Goid idea.

by Anonymousreply 29July 2, 2018 1:21 PM

Well?

by Anonymousreply 30July 2, 2018 1:27 PM

Well you traumatized the poor thing. I hope it eats your eyeballs when you go to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 31July 2, 2018 4:57 PM

He's probably hiding. If he was in distress you'd hear him calling. And not go all Carrie on you, but plug up that fucking hole.

by Anonymousreply 32July 2, 2018 5:01 PM

Check cupboards and cabinets. My friend has a large coffee table with storage underneath. He opened it up to get a book and the cat darted in without anybody seeing her. She never meows so we didn't have a clue. We searched everywhere including the road and ditches in case she got out and got mowed down.

We finally turned the television off and sat quietly until we heard her moving around inside of the coffee table. It is a huge table, btw, probably close to four feet square.

by Anonymousreply 33July 2, 2018 5:06 PM

Sofa -beds have the weirdest places for cats to hide.

by Anonymousreply 34July 2, 2018 5:09 PM

He'll come out when he's ready to forgive you for yelling at him. Watch, you'll turn around and there he'll be demanding dinner.

by Anonymousreply 35July 2, 2018 5:13 PM

I had a cat that lived to be 16. I never let her out, I lived on the second floor of an apartment complex. There were times that she hid so well, that I couldn't find her. I looked high and low, calling her. She would eventually appear. It was almost like she disappeared. I hope your kitten is found, or just shows up. Cats can be strange.

by Anonymousreply 36July 2, 2018 5:13 PM

Keep us posted, OP, when you find her.

by Anonymousreply 37July 2, 2018 5:18 PM

He’s sneaking up behind you OP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 2, 2018 5:18 PM

Listen Carefully! We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction. We respect your business, but not the country it serves.

At this time, we have your kitten in our possession. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

You will withdraw $118,000 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank.

by Anonymousreply 39July 2, 2018 5:27 PM

Shit! I forgot to change the date! I am SOOOOOOOOOO bad at this stuff!

by Anonymousreply 40July 2, 2018 5:27 PM

I hope you found the kitty OP? Was that the first time you reprimanded her?

by Anonymousreply 41July 2, 2018 6:11 PM

Kitten gone.

by Anonymousreply 42July 2, 2018 6:31 PM

I have read something similar to R13 the kitten might be outside, get some of his stuffs and his fave food out to give him some direction if he is lost. For my cat, we just had to shake the food box (dry) and he would run to the kitchen. Last time a friend couldn't find her boyfriend's cat, he had jump the 4 floors , and was uninjured, they have resources.

If it doesn't work, get a pair of scissors, and open the bottom of your sofa, beds, etc...

by Anonymousreply 43July 2, 2018 6:32 PM

Some ideas for when your kitten return, a cardboard house for cats, it doesn't have to be big, but it gives the cat a place to hang without being bothered by humans...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 2, 2018 6:42 PM

OP is either in deep grief or stripping down the furniture. Look into holes in walls, cellar access, etc. Fiberglass insulation can trap a curious kitten. Hope you find the little fellow soon or burn in hell for fucking with my emotions.

by Anonymousreply 45July 2, 2018 6:53 PM

Still nothing? OP, you torture us with our imaginations, you vile bitch.

by Anonymousreply 46July 2, 2018 9:36 PM

You lost me at fucking 'DH'.

What is this? MommieNet?

by Anonymousreply 47July 2, 2018 9:43 PM

I still haven’t located him. I put the litter outside as someone suggested this morning and he hasn’t shown up. I put a can of food with a strong smell that ive never fed him and he hasn’t been sighted in the house either.

If it went outside, which I still highly doubt, it’s literally the worst time. It’s scorching hot and fireworks are already going off.

by Anonymousreply 48July 2, 2018 10:17 PM

Fewer than 24 yrs is too soon to panic. Sometimes they sleep for 18 hrs. Relax and unless it has gotten out, it will return.

by Anonymousreply 49July 2, 2018 10:23 PM

I had a new kitten that hid in the fireplace! Thank god it was summer. Somebody suggested a bowl of mackerel-it worked, but it took a while. Boy that cat was filthy.

by Anonymousreply 50July 2, 2018 10:42 PM

My kitty was in a desk drawer for18 hours. Check all your drawers (desk, kitchen, bathroom, linen).

by Anonymousreply 51July 2, 2018 10:48 PM

I hope you find him soon op.

by Anonymousreply 52July 2, 2018 10:50 PM

I had a cat tear a hole in the box-spring and hid there. It is amazing where they can hide. You should check all closets, cupboards, washing machine and dryer. Maybe it got out when DH, whoever that is, came home.

by Anonymousreply 53July 2, 2018 11:01 PM

Despicable Human?

by Anonymousreply 54July 2, 2018 11:10 PM

What did you reprimand him for?

by Anonymousreply 55July 2, 2018 11:16 PM

Kitty is there someplace. Cats have as yet developed the power to dematerialize.

by Anonymousreply 56July 2, 2018 11:24 PM

DH = Domestic Help

DH= Dumb Husband

DH= Dumb Houseboy

DH= Dickmatized husband

DH= Deaf Husband

by Anonymousreply 57July 2, 2018 11:28 PM

Like the other poster, my new kitten disappeared inside the back of my couch. Came home, couldn't find him... where on earth could a kitten disappear in such a small NYC apartment?!!!

Yup, up inside the back of my couch.

Turn your couches and chairs upside down OP.

by Anonymousreply 58July 2, 2018 11:29 PM

I had three little kittens

Who lost their mittens

But I left them alone

And they came home

Wagging their tales behind them

by Anonymousreply 59July 2, 2018 11:32 PM

😼 MAKE THAT TAILS !

by Anonymousreply 60July 2, 2018 11:33 PM

Your kitten has the power to cloud men's minds

by Anonymousreply 61July 2, 2018 11:33 PM

What is this little fucker's name? We're now invested.

by Anonymousreply 62July 2, 2018 11:35 PM

When I moved to a new place, I didnt have any furniture until the movies arrived, but one of my cats managed to find a hiding spot for two days. I have no idea where he managed to hide, but he did. Leave some extra stinky food out, and he will come out of hiding. Tuna or sardines are best.

by Anonymousreply 63July 2, 2018 11:37 PM

Hi I have had them dart into closets without me realizing it.

Please give DL an update.

by Anonymousreply 64July 2, 2018 11:40 PM

Behind drawers, in shoes, behind stereos I have a cat sound app on iPhone, it makes all cats come over because they think a pal is in distress.

by Anonymousreply 65July 2, 2018 11:40 PM

A suggestion, OP. Get a Nest cam. It sounds like the two of you are out frequently. See if the little fucker is secretly working the room when you're not there.

by Anonymousreply 66July 2, 2018 11:41 PM

OP committed murder upon that kitten!

ADMIT IT!

by Anonymousreply 67July 2, 2018 11:42 PM

That kitten at r38 is so cute, I want to squeeze the bejesus out of it and stomp it afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 68July 2, 2018 11:52 PM

I had a kitty who always wanted to be on my bed but since I wouldn't allow it, he did the next best thing and constantly hid in the box spring. When he was still a kitten, he disappeared in my room one day and I just couldn't find him until I noticed a bookcase had about a one inch space between it and the floor. I lifted it up and there the little bugger was.

I really hope it didn't somehow manage to get in a wall space. You'll know it when the smell gets overwhelming.

by Anonymousreply 69July 2, 2018 11:54 PM

I have an ipad app called talk to your kitten. they get upset and come running because they think their buddy is in trouble or crying. Use it gently.

by Anonymousreply 70July 2, 2018 11:58 PM

It’s called human to cat translator deluxe. It’s like the 9-11. Really gets cats worried for their friend and they come over to help. Don’t use it a lot. It’s 99c.

by Anonymousreply 71July 3, 2018 12:14 AM

I was driving to my sister's house one Christmas. She lived about an hour away. Halfway through, I realized that I didn't see my cat when I left. Being worried, I turned around and went back home. I opened my closet door, the little stinker was hunched in a corner. They can move really quick without you knowing it.

by Anonymousreply 72July 3, 2018 12:31 AM

Human-to-Cat Translator by Electric French Fries, has many cat, mouse, bird sounds which always attract cats. Just be really judicious with it.

by Anonymousreply 73July 3, 2018 12:33 AM

Our kittens hide inside couches and beds. You think they're underneath but they've clawed a hole and climbed inside the lining. Look for bowing in the fabric.

And chill OP, kittens do stupid shit all the time, for a long time. Redirect them, don't reprimand them. If a kitten/cat has reason to fear you, they will hide from you, and you won't develop a healthy relationship with each other.

by Anonymousreply 74July 3, 2018 12:33 AM

If your bed has a lump in the middle, just give it a little pat. It's probably your kitty.

by Anonymousreply 75July 3, 2018 12:35 AM

Not to make you feel bad OP but this is why kittens shouldn't have the run of the house. Fence them in one room or buy a playpen where they have everything nearby and have just enough space to explore.

by Anonymousreply 76July 3, 2018 12:36 AM

use the iPad app, and try each sound. I almost promise he’ll come out. He might not respond to your voice if he’s scared or pissed. This app is so realistic, there’s a warning on it to not bother your animals much with it.

by Anonymousreply 77July 3, 2018 12:57 AM

What do they do to the kitty in order to make the kitty-in-distress recording for the app? I want that job.

by Anonymousreply 78July 3, 2018 1:07 AM

I also had a cat that hid for a while inside the fabric of the mattress bottom. One time my cat hid under the kitchen sink. Do what every one is recommending. Leave closets and cabinets open. Put out sardines. Put cat videos on the TV. Maybe get some toilet paper rolls unwinded and throw them on floor.

by Anonymousreply 79July 3, 2018 1:14 AM

I discovered nine tiny kittens 3-4 weeks old, underneath my car this morning.

Could one of these be yours, OP?

by Anonymousreply 80July 3, 2018 1:17 AM

No, r24.

It means that someone has just lost their virginity.

by Anonymousreply 81July 3, 2018 1:19 AM

I've never had a kitten, but I have eaten cat food.

Meeowww .....Not bad. My favorite is turkey and gravy.

by Anonymousreply 82July 3, 2018 1:23 AM

How long has it been?

Check behind the fridge, too, OP.

by Anonymousreply 83July 3, 2018 1:25 AM

My cat ripped through the bottom of my mattress platform and used to hide inside. I discovered this only two weeks after I purchased my mattress set when I saw hanging fabric and could not believe it was already falling apart. I bent down to take a closer look and when I put my hand inside that gaping hole, the front paw of a sixth month old cat started bitch slapping me. Don't ever be surprised where you find your cat hiding!

by Anonymousreply 84July 3, 2018 1:39 AM

OK - it's been 48 hours now and still no sign of my cat anywhere. I've tried almost every suggestion here and haven't found anything that has worked. I flipped over everything in the house. Nothing. It meows all the time so if it was stuck somewhere I would definitely hear it. Really starting to worry now.

by Anonymousreply 85July 3, 2018 2:13 AM

^ OP

by Anonymousreply 86July 3, 2018 2:13 AM

So I don't know about cats, but, logically, if it took off to hide during a tense moment, wouldn't the tearing apart of the house and all the calling and noise make it think it is better off staying hidden?

by Anonymousreply 87July 3, 2018 2:15 AM

Pray to St. Anthony (seriously, he always answers).

Then start your search all over again.

by Anonymousreply 88July 3, 2018 2:16 AM

[quote]if it took off to hide during a tense moment, wouldn't the tearing apart of the house and all the calling and noise make it think it is better off staying hidden?

Maybe "reprimanded" him was too harsh of a word. I basically just shooed him off, which is nothing that I haven't done before. It wasn't anything all that serious.

by Anonymousreply 89July 3, 2018 2:18 AM

OP, I'm betting your kitten is frightened and moving about the house while you're looking for it. I would check spaces you've already looked in, and they can get into incredibly tiny spaces.

by Anonymousreply 90July 3, 2018 2:19 AM

Can you try to set a couple of traps, (like the ones they use for trapping strays), OP? Maybe one in the house and one outside? If you do that make sure you put some strong smelling food, like salmon in them to try and lure him.

by Anonymousreply 91July 3, 2018 2:20 AM

^^^also, just because he hasnt shown interest in an area before doesn't mean he suddenly will decide he's fascinated by it. Check that concrete crawlspace.

by Anonymousreply 92July 3, 2018 2:22 AM

Will you post here again OP when you have found him?

by Anonymousreply 93July 3, 2018 2:25 AM

Yup kitten is in the crawl space. Leave a can of tuna at the entrance and hope,it comes out.

by Anonymousreply 94July 3, 2018 2:26 AM

Good luck, OP, hope you find him.

by Anonymousreply 95July 3, 2018 2:28 AM

Another suggestion, OP, since you and your husband work, try scattering powder around like cornstarch and see if there are any paw prints when you get home. He's moving around that house when you're gone, I'd bet my next paycheck. Cats are weird.

by Anonymousreply 96July 3, 2018 2:29 AM

Really good idea, R86!

Good luck op. Please keep us updated.

by Anonymousreply 97July 3, 2018 2:34 AM

I think he ran outside undetected while you were entering/exiting your place. On the plus side, you shouldn't worry about the fireworks as it has probably been snatched up by a hawk as a snack.

by Anonymousreply 98July 3, 2018 2:34 AM

Maybe get a new kitten and call it a day?

by Anonymousreply 99July 3, 2018 2:39 AM

[quote]On the plus side, you shouldn't worry about the fireworks as it has probably been snatched up by a hawk as a snack.

My partner has a morbid sense of humor as well and he's joked several times that when we start smelling something odd coming from inside the walls, we've located him. Not funny.

by Anonymousreply 100July 3, 2018 2:44 AM

Cats are notoriously good and patient hiders. There are a million places to hide, even in small living quarters. Just make sure to check places that could be difficult for a cat to exit, like the dryer (it happens), cabinets, or closets with closed doors.

by Anonymousreply 101July 3, 2018 2:50 AM

Look in the box where you keep your pills, diary, and dolls.

by Anonymousreply 102July 3, 2018 2:53 AM

I wish you luck, OP, but I have to say, what was the adoption facility, or the person who gave away the kitten, thinking by adopting out a one-month-old kitten? That baby must be teeny-tiny and could be anywhere. I like the pawprints idea and the wet food one.

by Anonymousreply 103July 3, 2018 2:58 AM

I found him. He was in the freezer.

by Anonymousreply 104July 3, 2018 2:59 AM

Is that supposed to be funny?

by Anonymousreply 105July 3, 2018 3:19 AM

I once found my kitten (missing for only a few minutes) in the refrigerator, it was missing a crisper drawer and he darted in. Another time I had left a drawer a bit open and when he jumped in it closed (old house, uneven floors). They are tiny and move fast. Hope he turns up soon, OP.

by Anonymousreply 106July 3, 2018 3:23 AM

OP I think you should be given a firm spanking. I don't think you even had a kitten. Many here care about animals and were willing to sympathize with you over not being able to find your missing kitten. If this is your idea of humor I'm afraid you need to think again.

by Anonymousreply 107July 3, 2018 3:37 AM

Check every drawer. Check the fridge. Check the dryer and washing machine. If I were OP I’d make more of an effort to check the crawl space. Kitty may have gotten out, in which case you can look into surrounding social media pet groups. There are a lot of lost and founds. If you have Facebook and know your neighborhood, post about your kitten. I live in a community and cats are always going missing and then turning up after a few days, sometimes weeks.

by Anonymousreply 108July 3, 2018 3:38 AM

Did you do that cat sound app? Just try it, please. Cats who run out of the house stay close to the house so put some food in a trap which the spca will give you. i've seen a 12 lb cat shrink himself to hide behind a set of drawers. That's about 3". I have also rescued a cat from a wall crawl space because my fucking drunk handyman from guatemala did not see the cat hiding in there as he was sealing the wall. I thought mice were scratching the wall, but two other cats were standing outside looking at me very worried. The poor cat was hysterical, and I had to destroy the wall without cutting him up. But getting him out was the best feeling ever. The poor thing wasn't even meowing.

These cats are like snakes, they can shrink themselves to nothing. You don't have to mourn yet.

by Anonymousreply 109July 3, 2018 4:39 AM

Kitty may have gotten outside. Make use of social media if you live in a community. You can laugh at Facebook all you want, but nothing is more efficient for finding a lost pet. There are also several sites dedicated to finding lost animals and locating owners. Don’t give up hope. Pray to Saint Anthony.

by Anonymousreply 110July 3, 2018 4:52 AM

The cat is gone. OP, it's Tuesday. Time to move on.

by Anonymousreply 111July 3, 2018 1:42 PM

Four week old kittens are very small. How could this thing have gotten that far?

by Anonymousreply 112July 3, 2018 1:46 PM

My kitty constantly gets into the dishwasher when I leave it open to fill it. Thankfully, I can't close the bottom rack when she's in there.

by Anonymousreply 113July 3, 2018 2:56 PM

Kitten update please?

by Anonymousreply 114July 3, 2018 2:57 PM

Did you find your kitten OP? Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 115July 3, 2018 2:58 PM

OP, can we have an update, please?

by Anonymousreply 116July 3, 2018 3:04 PM

Maybe he is on the West Coast, asleep.

by Anonymousreply 117July 3, 2018 3:06 PM

Here we are, invested in the welfare of an animal we know nothing about or if it even exists. OP is clearly a bad cat parent, if this shit is true, and very probably a sicko getting off on some savage amusement.

Don't post your missing animal shit on an anonymous forum. It's clearly emotionally abusive.

by Anonymousreply 118July 3, 2018 3:13 PM

Your kitten is dead OP. Probably drowned in the toilet when you were not home. Shame on you kitten killer.

by Anonymousreply 119July 3, 2018 3:17 PM

It’s 9am in LA OP. May we have an update please?

by Anonymousreply 120July 3, 2018 4:08 PM

Maybe he has a job and works. It's possible.

by Anonymousreply 121July 3, 2018 4:10 PM

It's 17:10 in the UK. We need an update. What colour is kitty? Is he cute?

by Anonymousreply 122July 3, 2018 4:10 PM

But it is 2:13 am in Sydney, Australia.

by Anonymousreply 123July 3, 2018 4:13 PM

Is this your pussy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124July 3, 2018 4:16 PM

Did the kitty find better parents yet?

by Anonymousreply 125July 3, 2018 4:22 PM

Check behind/under the toilet, the laundry machines, refrigerator, and dishwasher. I had a kitten once crawl up into a toilet's skirt through an opening in the back (the area between the skirt & bowl is hollow on most toilets).

If you have Ikea bookcases that wrap around a corner, look behind the corner unit.

Leave out food overnight in various spots. if you see food getting eaten (inside), that's a good sign.

Look on the roof. My kitty once got outside and ended up on the (detached) garage roof unable to get down. I spent a day and a half searching for him before I looked up & saw him sitting there.

by Anonymousreply 126July 3, 2018 4:38 PM

This cat got out and is gone. Hopefully a kind soul found him.

by Anonymousreply 127July 3, 2018 4:54 PM

When I got a kitten from a friend who found him, he was so tiny, he slipped under the drawers in my kitchen cabinet. Kittens can flatten themselves in about 1.5" space, so take the drawers out and look under them. Here's a kitten fitting under a door (I've witnessed this in person, with a different kitten):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128July 3, 2018 5:15 PM

Also look under the broiler as well.

by Anonymousreply 129July 3, 2018 5:16 PM

Don't worry too much, OP. There is practically an infinite supply of kittens out there. You can get a replacement real easy. Just think of this first one as your practice cat. Better luck next time.

by Anonymousreply 130July 3, 2018 5:18 PM

If it's still in the house, wouldn't it have starved to death by now?

by Anonymousreply 131July 3, 2018 5:21 PM

Obviously you know the cat is dead by now.

Although I have a feeling OP made up this whole scenario.

by Anonymousreply 132July 3, 2018 5:26 PM

Have you checked the stomach of your pet snake?

by Anonymousreply 133July 3, 2018 5:31 PM

It has to be an EST. Kittens at one month aren't as developed as OP makes his sound. They've only just opened their eyes and started to play, and are dependent on mom.

The current batch at Kitten Academy are advanced for their age. Here they are at one month -- start at 8 minutes. (The first 8 minutes are old cats so don't start at the beginning and go "OMG that 5000 year old cat isnt a kitten you idiot." )

Even if OP's kitten was this advanced I don't think they'd have gotten into duct work or sneaked outside.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 3, 2018 5:47 PM

He said it's now eight weeks old, R134.

by Anonymousreply 135July 3, 2018 5:49 PM

How could he have even raised it at 4 weeks as a normal kitten, though? He'd probably have to hand feed it formula.at that age.

OP is definitely acting as though this were just a regular cat adoption but at four weeks that just would not have been the case.

by Anonymousreply 136July 3, 2018 5:54 PM

You have to think like the kitten. Look around your home and do a thorough look. You'll likely find the kitten.

by Anonymousreply 137July 3, 2018 5:54 PM

Who reprimands a kitten anyway? I hope there’s food left out in case the kitten is now afraid of him. Arghh! was OP playing with our feelings?

by Anonymousreply 138July 3, 2018 5:58 PM

OP repeatedly refers to his kitten as "it" instead of "he," causing me to become convinced he's not a catdad at all.

by Anonymousreply 139July 3, 2018 6:05 PM

I still have not found him. I’m going to try using the cat sound apps when I head home later in a Hail Mary attempt.

Also for those of you who think I’m making this story up.. fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 140July 3, 2018 6:25 PM

OP what colour is kitty? Male or female? I'm try g to channel his spirit to communicate with us.

by Anonymousreply 141July 3, 2018 6:29 PM

It's now time to interrogate the "DH." Be sure to look DH in the eye without wavering while questioning. You know, just like Larry David.

by Anonymousreply 142July 3, 2018 6:38 PM

Please look in nice cozy places where kitty couldn’t conventionally hear you like under your house, on top of a locked closet, or under an unused vehicle parked in the garage. You have about three more weeks before ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143July 3, 2018 7:20 PM

R109 for all your love and concern for anomals you seem to be soaring none for your fellow humans.

Why did you feel the need to tell us that your bumbling drunk handyman was Guatemalan? Was that essential to the narrative or were you just in the mood to spread a little hate against particular ethnicities?

by Anonymousreply 144July 3, 2018 7:26 PM

Animals

Sparing none...

by Anonymousreply 145July 3, 2018 7:27 PM

Maybe he was trying to add a little ethnic color.

by Anonymousreply 146July 3, 2018 7:28 PM

The cat got out and is gone. It's happened to me.

by Anonymousreply 147July 3, 2018 7:29 PM

I'm really sorry. My kitty dissapeared a few months ago. She was incredibly caring and funny and stayed most time at home but one they she was gone. I miss her a lot

by Anonymousreply 148July 3, 2018 7:31 PM

Yup, R147. I have no idea how it might have happened but he's definitely not in the house. I've done everything I can to search for him, but he's gone.

I'm going to have to turn to local shelters and the streets now. If it somehow escaped the house, I fear the little guy was snatched up within hours, which is why I was holding out hope he was stuck somewhere in the house.

by Anonymousreply 149July 3, 2018 7:32 PM

R140/OP, I'm sorry, but I'm hating your ass. If there were a vulnerable kitten, lost in my house for over a day and without food or water, I'd be moving heaven and earth to find him and NOT going to work or posting up this shit for sympathy or suggestions you should damn well have figured out by now.

IF you ever find him again (considering that he may actually exist) do him a favor and take him to a no-kill shelter and support his stay there until he's adopted.

OH, and fuck you, too.

by Anonymousreply 150July 3, 2018 7:32 PM

If the cat is out, you could try putting a blanket or towel that smells like you or him on the porch. Cats are attracted by smells. But my guess is either he's been adopted, taken to a shelter and adopted or put to sleep by now, or he's dead, carried off by some wild predator. Which can include large vicious dogs. Try calling the shelters and find out if he's there, also you can try the nearest vet. Sometimes people will take them to vets and the vet will put a photo on the bulletin board. They often find homes for them. Another thing you can do is look at the Ring app. Sometimes people find pets and post their pictures there. There's other local neighborhood apps that might help you find him if he's lost.

Or you can call the ASPCA and have a no kill trap put on the property. Put food and an old shirt of yours inside so he can smell you.

by Anonymousreply 151July 3, 2018 7:39 PM

I was visiting someone who had a cat and it was away for a whole day. The last I had seen of it was it running into the woods after two big dogs were chasing it. I thought it was gone or not coming back. Then a day later, it came back. But it was older than a little kitten.

by Anonymousreply 152July 3, 2018 7:42 PM

My niece's cat returned after being gone over a year, long story and it includes the cat returning to a neighborhood where they no longer lived.

But she was a seven year old cat then and had been born in their home. When she saw my niece and the rest of the family she went nuts. Incidentally that cat lived to 27 years old.

My old cat also went nuts seeing me after no contact for almost a year. He was also an older cat and had never been affectionate and was a bit of a bully with other animals. Also a bit of a biter if one tried to force affection. But he had been my cat alone before that bad relationship, which included "his" cat, and I guess it stuck. From his return onward he was a different cat. His first night back with me I couldn't get rid of him. He was either on my lap or curled up next to my face at night. He was much nicer to people who came over.

by Anonymousreply 153July 3, 2018 8:01 PM

Harry's best friend is a gay porn star. New thread

by Anonymousreply 154July 3, 2018 8:06 PM

Any news?

by Anonymousreply 155July 3, 2018 11:18 PM

OP- Use the bird sound app first. It makes kitties nuts. Then do the mouse sound. Stay hidden while you do this. Then there is a heart purring sound. Then try the others in all the rooms. Leave little bits of food and water. I had to buy their dog app because my puppy was growling after having stolen some Lipton’s chicken soup packets and little pretzel packs. She was under the wardrobe but now she’s sleeping on the bed.

by Anonymousreply 156July 3, 2018 11:26 PM

[quote] OP: I'm freaking out, DL. My Kitten is Missing

OP, I’m sorry about your missing pussy, but there is also a period missing at the end of your subject line. I could read no further. I’m sure that leaves DataLoungeLand in distress. I think you've been warned before, so you’re on notice. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 157July 3, 2018 11:34 PM

Timing doesn’t matter. If you didn’t see her swish out of the house, and your house is sealed then she’s probably in there. DL is a weird place so we all go nuts easily. Please don’t be mad at us. Will check back later. don’t get distracted by other silly comments.

by Anonymousreply 158July 3, 2018 11:40 PM

please make sure to keep us updated because there some of us who aren't posting or posted once are watching this thread hoping you find her/him

by Anonymousreply 159July 3, 2018 11:45 PM

All right, genius, if he's not inside and didn't get outside, what do you think happened to him? Interdimensional time warp? Eddies in the space-time continuum?

How did you manage to adopt a 4-week-old cat in the first place?

How did it manage to use the litter pan or eat food on its own at four weeks? How was it not peeing all over your house while you and the hilarious partner joking about the cat being dead in the walls were gone all day?

I feel badly for the gullibles on here who believe you, partly because they're gullible, but mostly because they're victims of yet another tedious holiday-specific ESTs that people insist on posting here. But your dream of this turning into a nasty thread about kittens and fireworks was dashed -- despite your attempt to turn the discussion that way -- and now you're left with nothing but repeating yourself and dodging questions.

by Anonymousreply 160July 4, 2018 2:10 AM

What is EST? And what’s its’ connection with the holiday?

by Anonymousreply 161July 4, 2018 2:15 AM

R160 nailed it.

(R161, an EST is a fake, troll-y story presented as fact to stir up emotional outrage from other DLers. People will usually use an acronym to get across that they think the tale is bullshit: for instance, someone will type something like, "what an Enticingly Salacious Tale," to signal they suspect an EST.)

by Anonymousreply 162July 4, 2018 2:50 AM

R159 sounds like a nutcase.

Yes please keep us updated but do that think where r159 doesn't get any updates. She's wierd.

by Anonymousreply 163July 4, 2018 2:54 AM

I knew it was an EST from the title. It has a few hallmark DL EST traits (cats, personal problem, need help).

That being said, small cats or kittens can hide in the most bizarre / tiny places (as many have pointed out). Rarely are kittens let go from the mother at 4 weeks, so the story fails at the first sentence.

by Anonymousreply 164July 4, 2018 2:54 AM

You're such a suck r162.

in high school I would have fucked your ass and thrown your pencil case out the window.

by Anonymousreply 165July 4, 2018 2:59 AM

r163 sorry. I forgot where I was. It is the other forums I participate in where people are civil to each other.

by Anonymousreply 166July 4, 2018 3:03 AM

Is this your first time here r166?

by Anonymousreply 167July 4, 2018 3:09 AM

I have an indoor cat and on, I think, three occasions he's nipped out behind my back when I was putting rubbish in the rubbish chute and got stuck in the hallway. Your cat probably did the same thing and didn't come back because you haven't had him for long enough for him to be bonded with you.

by Anonymousreply 168July 4, 2018 3:24 AM

Why would people enjoy this kind of thing? Do you think they torture kittens too??

by Anonymousreply 169July 4, 2018 3:33 AM

I did notice an "ethnicity sjw" troll but decided to ignore his first unintelligible sentence. Who uses the word reprimand for a kitten, and when I asked, he got all "you hoyt my feelins"...

And did you see my stupid ass apologize to this guy? In the playground, I would have beaten the crap out of him.

by Anonymousreply 170July 4, 2018 3:40 AM

Most DLers probably have animals and people running away from them.

by Anonymousreply 171July 4, 2018 3:43 AM

You bitches are warped. It is not an EST, and my kitten is not 4 weeks old. It’s 8 weeks old as it clearly states in the OP. The idea that I would find pleasure in trolling about a make believe cat is ridiculous.

Now please, more ideas on how to find him.

by Anonymousreply 172July 4, 2018 4:10 AM

By now you should have assumed your cat has gotten out and is possibly living it up in someone else's place. Was the little bugger wearing a collar?

Make posters and go door to door asking for info.

Also be aware that a predator might have got him.

Happy now?

You should have explored this possibility days ago.

by Anonymousreply 173July 4, 2018 4:17 AM

Nobody’s warped. You’re a liar. You claim you got the cat a month ago, so he would have been four weeks. You would have had to bottle feed that kitten and stimulate him to go to the bathroom. I hear nothing in your narrative that shows that kind of commitment or investment. An owner who cared enough to do the work of raising a cat that young would have been headfirst down that crawl space and plastering the neighborhood with lost signs, not hemming and hawing on DL. The biggest tip-off? You never once mentioned your kitty’s name.

by Anonymousreply 174July 4, 2018 4:21 AM

There’s another troll here who asked me to introduce him to whoever made those upset cat noises when I mentioned the app. Let me know if you’re serious and I’ll arrange free room and board for you for a while.

by Anonymousreply 175July 4, 2018 4:26 AM

That’s true. Four weeks is way too young for a kitten. Normally he’d still be attached to mom kitty. It’s very stupid and cruel to give them away that young. They don’t know how to use the cat litter and they can’t eat so,I’d food.

by Anonymousreply 176July 4, 2018 4:35 AM

Probably already mentioned but open some cans of tuna inside and outside and see if he comes out to eat. This will stink, especially if it's hot where you are, but what can you do.

by Anonymousreply 177July 4, 2018 4:46 AM

The tuna will attract the raccoons and coyotes who ate him.

by Anonymousreply 178July 4, 2018 4:54 AM

[quote] Now please, more ideas on how to find him.

The troll is demanding you remain MORE, MORE invested in his vicious bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 179July 4, 2018 5:07 AM

Have you looked for a note behind a refrigerator magnet or near the litter box?

He ran away.

by Anonymousreply 180July 4, 2018 5:33 AM

[quote]If I were OP I’d make more of an effort to check the crawl space.

This is what's got me now leaning towards the idea that we're dealing with an EST. People keep saying 'crawlspace', but the OP says 'basement'. To me, a basement is much easier to search than a crawlspace, yet there's little to indicate he's gone down there and ransacked the place looking for the cat. To me once the house itself is exhausted that's the logical place to look into. Even if it is just a crawlspace, go over it with a fine-toothed comb to whatever extent you're able. Instead, OP is here demanding ever-more-inventive ways to search for the cat. It's not rocket science. Get off the internet and LOOK.

by Anonymousreply 181July 4, 2018 6:51 AM

I was just about to reply to R172 / OP - but R174 did it for me - and with very accurate detail about newborn cats. Thank you.

Now is OP going to claim that was a typo?

Everyone has already given suggestions on what you can do, and if this is real, and you did those things - there's not much more you could do.

I had a kitten squeeze into 1" gap between some stuff I had on a shelf and the shelf above it - and he hid behind the stuff without moving it. He could've gotten out, I think... but I took him out of there when I found him. This search went on for 45 minutes, not 48+ hours. It can't go for on indefinitely - he'd probably be making noise if he was trapped, especially at night. Many things don't add up.

by Anonymousreply 182July 4, 2018 7:41 AM

[quote]I really hope it didn't somehow manage to get in a wall space. You'll know it when the smell gets overwhelming.

What if the house is too stinky to notice?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183July 4, 2018 7:52 AM

[quote]I once found my kitten (missing for only a few minutes) in the refrigerator, it was missing a crisper drawer and he darted in.

My kitten once spent about 15 mins in the fridge, she snuck in while I was taking something out.

Thank God for her sister-kitten's weird behaviour that tipped me off, otherwise the poor thing could've spent hours in there! 🙀😿

by Anonymousreply 184July 4, 2018 7:55 AM

There was an old thread about efforts to find a lost cat, “Missing Missy” that is probably remembered by those who have been visiting DL for long enough. If you’re not familiar with this one, it’s worth reading the link all the way to the end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185July 4, 2018 8:23 AM

The family cat went into the dryer, and my mother turned it on. Thankfully, the phone rang and my mother was yelling in the phone saying, "I can't hear that well. One of the kids has his shoes in the dryer." I thought, "geez. Shut the dryer off and turn it back on when you're off the phone." The cat survived.

I find it hard to believe that my mother, who took the clothes out of the washer and wouldn't have seen any shoes, wouldn't have thought the racket coming from the dryer was a clue that something was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 186July 4, 2018 8:34 AM

Oh shit, R185, totally forgot about that story, thanks for the lulz!

by Anonymousreply 187July 4, 2018 8:45 AM

Cats and kittens are notorious for climbing into washers and dryers. Many horror stories about that.

by Anonymousreply 188July 4, 2018 8:49 AM

Thank you, r174. A lotta jerks around here this summer.

by Anonymousreply 189July 4, 2018 9:00 AM

Yeah OP I've found cats that have snuck into cabinets when I wasn't looking. Or as others have said, inside couches or box springs.

Hoping he'll turn up.

by Anonymousreply 190July 4, 2018 9:06 AM

Keep looking, but I think there comes a time that OP has to accept that the kitten may be gone (not necessarily dead, but maybe got outside). Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 191July 4, 2018 12:19 PM

OP put the cat box outside cats are attracted to scent, but at that young of an age is it even litter trained yet?

Also call the cat and look all around the house under beds, couches, etc. in between box springs, etc.

by Anonymousreply 192July 4, 2018 1:03 PM

Cat dead.

by Anonymousreply 193July 4, 2018 1:34 PM

Update on missing pussy please

by Anonymousreply 194July 4, 2018 3:55 PM

OP is a phony baloney

by Anonymousreply 195July 4, 2018 4:37 PM

R193, the cat/kitten never existed a lot of us suspect that the OP is an EST.

by Anonymousreply 196July 4, 2018 4:48 PM

I asked previously what DH stood for and I will just go with Domestic help because no one clarified.

Relax OP, the DH's daughter had a birthday and wanted a kitty. The cat is fine with a new mommy who named him.

by Anonymousreply 197July 4, 2018 6:40 PM

R197 DH=acronym for "Dear Husband" I believe?

by Anonymousreply 198July 4, 2018 6:42 PM

DH = Donor husband?

by Anonymousreply 199July 4, 2018 6:54 PM

I always thought "DH" stood for "damned husband," but I'm an airhead. I also thought initially that little Edie Beale wore towels on her head because she was Muslim.....

by Anonymousreply 200July 4, 2018 8:43 PM

I hope there aren't any Chinese restaurants nearby.

by Anonymousreply 201July 4, 2018 8:47 PM

THE BOUQUET RESIDENCE, THE LADY OF THE HOUSE SPEAKING!

by Anonymousreply 202July 4, 2018 8:50 PM

Yes, DH is internet frauspeak that means Dear Husband.

There's also DS and DD, when referring to their sons and daughters, respectively.

by Anonymousreply 203July 5, 2018 9:09 AM

DH = Dick Head

by Anonymousreply 204July 5, 2018 9:38 AM

Maybe the kitten escaped when DH came home from work and he's simply not telling OP.

Interrogate DH OP! Get that light on him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205July 5, 2018 9:47 AM

Exactly R203, that's how you know the OP is an EST, and like someone else wrote previously: Four weeks is way too young for a kitten. Normally he’d still be attached to mom kitty. It’s very stupid and cruel to give them away that young. They don’t know how to use the cat litter and they can’t eat so,I’d food.

by Anonymousreply 206July 5, 2018 11:01 AM

Op check you credit cards you cat may have stolen one and is halfway across the country now.

by Anonymousreply 207July 5, 2018 11:11 AM

Would a kitten be able to leave Mama Cat at 6 weeks?

by Anonymousreply 208July 5, 2018 12:59 PM

DH = Desperate Housewife

or Designated hitter or

Doubled haploidy

by Anonymousreply 209July 5, 2018 1:02 PM

OP, what happened??

by Anonymousreply 210July 5, 2018 1:28 PM

Um, R210 - what happened is this is a made-up scenario. A week and a half, and he's "still looking" for the little kitten? Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 211July 5, 2018 2:14 PM

OP Tell us your exact address

by Anonymousreply 212July 5, 2018 6:55 PM

you and your damned fake kitten GRRRRR!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 213July 6, 2018 12:59 AM

The kitten is gone, OP. He's fine and sends his regards.

Your audience of caring cat owners, on the other hand, have no regards to send at all and want to see you face down in an uncleaned litter box.

Oh, and fuck you, again, you lying liar.

by Anonymousreply 214July 6, 2018 1:12 AM

AND don't you dare come back here with some sad tale of a dead kitten for false sympathy. No name kitten deserved better.

RIP No name kitten. We hardly knew ye'

As for OP, good day, sir, good day and do not darken this door again.

by Anonymousreply 215July 6, 2018 2:24 PM

Exactly R214 and R215, OP is an EST.

by Anonymousreply 216July 7, 2018 3:10 PM

[quote]No name kitten deserved better. RIP No name kitten. We hardly knew ye'

lol!

by Anonymousreply 217July 7, 2018 3:12 PM

Damn good EST, though.

by Anonymousreply 218July 7, 2018 3:27 PM

I told you I'd get you my pretty.....and your little cat, too.

by Anonymousreply 219July 8, 2018 1:00 AM

So what finally happened here? Death?? EST?? I assume kitty is not back?

by Anonymousreply 220July 17, 2018 10:23 AM

So your roommate did not like cats...so he let the cat out. Look around the neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 221July 17, 2018 10:30 AM

I think the kittend died in the house. Or the partner let it out. He is probably a real asshole.

by Anonymousreply 222July 17, 2018 10:52 AM

R222, OP is an elaborate scenario troll or concern troll. There is no cat or kitten.

by Anonymousreply 223July 17, 2018 11:05 AM

Jesus Fucking Christ, OP. Why ask for more fucking ideas? It’s not bloody rocket science. Both of my cats (rescues) have at certain points gone on walkabout. My husband and I moved heaven and earth to find them. Firstly, I took time off work, even though we couldn’t really afford to at the time. We made flyers and did letterbox drops around our entire neighbourhood. We did door knocks. As soon as it was day break, we searched every gutter, drain, paddock, front yard in our neighbourhood. We posted on several local FaceBook pages for missing pets with pictures, descriptions and offer of a reward. We posted an add in the local paper. We found our cats by exhausting every possible option, and fucking hard work and commitment. So shut the fuck up. Get off your fucking phone/tablet/PC/laptop and do something constructive, you dick wad. And you’d better hope to fuck that your kitten isn’t dead because you’re a lazy, attention seeking douche canoe. If this is an EST, drop dead cunt.

by Anonymousreply 224July 17, 2018 11:46 AM

Oh, and OP - your kitten is now older than the 8 weeks you keep referring to, regardless of how much time has lapsed. You are full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 225July 17, 2018 11:51 AM

The kitten is now roaming the city by night, sucking the breath out of sleeping infants in their cribs. They'll do that you know.

by Anonymousreply 226July 17, 2018 11:56 AM

r208

Usually, kittens and puppies are eight weeks old before they are taken from their mothers.

by Anonymousreply 227July 17, 2018 11:58 AM

Wat happened??

by Anonymousreply 228July 17, 2018 4:15 PM

R224 of course it's an EST. There are so many holes in the claim/story, from how the OP does not even call the kitten by a name or what sex it is, to how the kitten was way too young to be separated from the mother cat or be allowed to roam around with the mother cat not watching it, and other glaring errors/mistakes. OP is a mug-cradler EST.

by Anonymousreply 229July 17, 2018 7:08 PM

I tell you already!

We not know where kitten is! Go now!

by Anonymousreply 230July 17, 2018 8:15 PM

I shall add to the hearty "Fuck you, lying asshole OP" contigent.

FUCK YOU, LYING ASSHOLE OP! I hope your tits rot off and your nasty snatch dries up and sticks to itself, you fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 231July 21, 2018 7:50 AM

Kitties are masters of camouflage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232July 21, 2018 8:21 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233July 22, 2018 8:07 AM

Is it still gone?

by Anonymousreply 234December 3, 2018 3:57 PM

My pussy always comes when I leave a nice piece of meat out for her!

by Anonymousreply 235December 3, 2018 4:24 PM

This was a very cruel wind up. We all cared very much

by Anonymousreply 236December 3, 2018 6:26 PM

Wha' happ'nd? I don't feel like reading 236 replies.

by Anonymousreply 237December 3, 2018 6:43 PM

The OP claimed his baby kitten was missing somewhere in his house after he scolded it. He asked for advice to entice him out. Many people posted. The OP disappeared. Wind up.

by Anonymousreply 238December 3, 2018 7:26 PM

Maybe he got permabanned.

by Anonymousreply 239December 3, 2018 8:23 PM

Check the refrigerator. Seriously. My Siamese kitten snuck in there once. Thank goodness for that loud Siamese voice or it could have ended badly.

by Anonymousreply 240December 3, 2018 9:13 PM

R240 you do realise, if by some huge miracle, this is true, the kitten disappeared months ago?

by Anonymousreply 241December 3, 2018 9:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!