Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of Dallas Season 3

The ladies are back on the saddle and it looks like another wild season!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 16, 2018 2:42 AM

I'll watch. I love our Dallas posters who fill us on filming locations etc. I was hoping they would add a 7th housewife

cast photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2018 12:51 AM

this Wednesday is the premiere

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2018 6:05 PM

The season trailer looks boring but Ill watch anyway.

by Anonymousreply 3August 12, 2018 4:40 AM

anyone watch the premiere?

by Anonymousreply 4August 16, 2018 4:41 AM

What happened to Tiffany? I see that homewrecking whore, Carey is still on the show. Is her husband still gayer than a three dollar bill and are they still lying through their teeth about how much money they have? Did they but that 20 million dollar chalet in Switzerland as their summer home?

by Anonymousreply 5August 16, 2018 6:09 AM

I'll give this city another try.

by Anonymousreply 6August 16, 2018 7:56 AM

R5 Tiffany was cut after season 1 for being too boring.

so LeeAnne's fiance wears an eye patch I was cracking up at that

D'Andra's mother is great tv.

by Anonymousreply 7August 16, 2018 4:22 PM

D’Andra’s mother is the epitome of a dying breed of Dallas women. My best friend’s mom growing up was exactly like that.

by Anonymousreply 8August 16, 2018 4:34 PM

the way she was criticizing D'Andra at the "4 year anniversary party" was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 9August 16, 2018 5:21 PM

Kameron's nose job looks really bad from the side view

by Anonymousreply 10August 23, 2018 6:55 AM

I love LeeAnne.

by Anonymousreply 11August 26, 2018 2:22 AM

Please Please Please someone else tell me D'andra's mother looks just like Trinity Taylor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 26, 2018 2:54 AM

Dallas and Potomac are great additions.

by Anonymousreply 13August 26, 2018 11:53 AM

This franchise doesn't seem to be catching on. Viewership for season 3 has already been abysmal.

by Anonymousreply 14August 26, 2018 12:35 PM

The ratings for Dallas, while not strong, remained consistent and steadily grew throughout the season. Part 1 of the reunion gave it its season high (and i think the highest since its season 1 premiere?)

LOVED this season. I binged through all the episodes and it was a complete breeze and I was glued for all of it. Brandi is paranoid but she definitely is my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 15December 14, 2018 2:46 AM

LOVE Dallas as well R15! Better than NYC even!

Atlanta SUCKS DONKEYBALLS!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 16December 14, 2018 2:49 AM

Dallas is good, but it's obvious how much LeeAnn is "acting".

by Anonymousreply 17December 14, 2018 2:59 AM

D'Andra admitting she had a coke problem in her 20s was quite the revelation. She's the epitome of a messed up socialite.

I want to like Dallas more but I really feel like LeeAnne is acting. She knows this is a tv show (which I appreciate) but she's not convincing to me. Almost all of her drama is very contrived.

If they return for a 4th season they should add a 7th housewife. Make her another socialite a la D'Andra or Kameron

by Anonymousreply 18December 14, 2018 3:00 AM

I think Leeann and Brandy are both acting. The show needs a feud to keep it interesting so those two are the winners.

by Anonymousreply 19December 14, 2018 3:06 AM

R19 I think there's acting that's grown to be genuine disgust towards each other. After 3 years, it's obvious Brandi will always be the foil to Leeann and she can't stand her. I think Leeann is so Machiavellian that her only goal is to manipulate Brandi into being a friend rather than actually WANTING to be her friend.

by Anonymousreply 20December 14, 2018 3:09 AM

LeeAnne knows the show needs conflict. Brandi is the one who reacts the most to her. She's tried with all of them except Kameron. Stephanie is too sweet and fragile so LeeAnne realized there wouldn't be a feud. Cary doesn't care enough either. I predict LeeAnne and D'Andra will be friends again so that leaves Brandi.

It's clear to me that LeeAnne has watched the other housewives shows before Dallas started. She's like a combo of Danielle Staub, Brandi Glanville and Kenya Moore all rolled into one but she's not as convincing.

by Anonymousreply 21December 14, 2018 3:13 AM

I agree, R16. Dallas was a lot more entertaining than OC, too. I hope they keep the cast as is.

by Anonymousreply 22December 14, 2018 3:28 AM

No comments on Dr. Mark naked and being a grower not a shower?

by Anonymousreply 23December 14, 2018 2:38 PM

I love Stefanie, she is cute and seems very honest and real. Her husband, however, frightens me

by Anonymousreply 24December 14, 2018 4:03 PM

R23 his whole damn body was fucking disgusting to see. Why he ever got naked on camera was beyond comprehension

by Anonymousreply 25December 14, 2018 5:24 PM

I find Kam super-irritating.

by Anonymousreply 26December 14, 2018 5:29 PM

Mark looked super hot!

by Anonymousreply 27December 14, 2018 5:32 PM

Her husband always frightened me too R24 until earlier this year when I went to a banquet for a family member who was getting presented with an award. To my surprise, Stephanie’s husband was there sitting at the table right behind me. He also was receiving an award that night for being one of the most admired CEO’s in Dallas. I was super bummed because Stephanie did not attend, but I found it sweet that in her place he had brought his mother. He gave a short speech when he picked up the award and gave a heartfelt shout out to his mom in his speech. He came across as very humble and WAY less of a douche than he does on the show. I was quite surprised and it changed my view of him.

D’Andra does come from the less prestigious side of the Simmons family. It’s her uncle (I believe) that has buildings, parks etc. named after him all over town. Mama D does give a glimpse of a true Dallas lady. She is of a breed that is dying out these days.

by Anonymousreply 28December 14, 2018 9:09 PM

R28 are you the local Dallas poster? If so, any more info about this season or stuff you know/have heard about the ladies and their men?

Is Kameron's mother-in-law really a big deal in Dallas society? With that horrible facial plastic surgery?

by Anonymousreply 29December 14, 2018 11:17 PM

Anybody ever get their dick sucked at the RoundUp?

by Anonymousreply 30December 15, 2018 3:29 AM

r30 I knows the boys who do it.

by Anonymousreply 31December 16, 2018 2:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!