Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

XXXTENTACION - The Funeral

Bitch, how come the other thread got deleted right before this huge gig? Someone trying to fuck with my money.

Be sure to tune in to this special final event for poor young Extension Cord. Fried fish dinners available in the foyer after the service for $8. CASH ONLY. No foodstamps, especially if you got them from Khia.

Any of you hoes who starts fighting is getting shot; you know this is Florida and they shoot first and ask questions later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 24, 2018 8:57 PM

Go away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 27, 2018 1:43 PM

She’s back!

by Anonymousreply 2June 27, 2018 2:06 PM

Was the big murder thread eliminated as well? If so some good stuff was lost.

by Anonymousreply 3June 27, 2018 5:06 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 27, 2018 5:08 PM

Memorial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 28, 2018 10:27 AM

I dont like that the last thread got deleted. Mutherfuckers...

by Anonymousreply 6June 28, 2018 2:10 PM

Why!?

by Anonymousreply 7June 28, 2018 2:13 PM

The last thread gave me hours of laughter.

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2018 6:43 AM

The initial death thread was axed? Why?

Probably because the search feature is google indexed.

God, we wouldn't even have the Dan Motherfuck thread now.

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2018 6:52 AM

I know r9 nothing used to be taboo here. God forbid people make fun of a dead celebrity...who also happened to be a woman beater and homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2018 6:58 AM

The deleted thread was not politically correct. It deserved its fate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2018 7:15 AM

What I don't get is that the lil Peep threads went on and on forever and were never deleted. Why was the X thread more threatening to someone?

This really has pissed me off.

by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2018 8:06 AM

R12 It is all the middle class Fraus who have infected the Lounge, they shit on any thread that is pure Dl whilst they go on and on talking shit on the endless Timothee/Arnold/Sam Hughethan/Jake whomever threads

by Anonymousreply 13June 30, 2018 8:17 AM

You don’t have to be a “frau” to be repulsed by sick comments about someone who was murdered. I’m A Millennial dude and find the Evil comments about deceased people exceedingly vile.

by Anonymousreply 14June 30, 2018 11:47 AM

R14 Oh just fuck off then and you won't be triggered, dude

by Anonymousreply 15June 30, 2018 12:22 PM

Funky Dineva did a great monologue on the death of X. It's the first time I have seen him be serious, and he stepped out of his character(Nessa, guuurl) It was a very poignant warning as it were to the young adults and even younger kids who choose to copy the lifestyle of the new crop of Sound Cloud rappers, IG models and just basic glamour thugs. He is really, really thoughtful, yet he speaks in a way that will not turn off the too cool for school kids he's targeting.

I would have posted a link, but I am too unskilled to do so. Still it is well worth the bother to pull it up.

by Anonymousreply 16June 30, 2018 12:25 PM

Well, we got the abominable hateful thread deleted.

by Anonymousreply 17June 30, 2018 12:26 PM

YOU deleted the hateful thread??

Well just fuck you, I hope something you care about and took pleasure in is destroyed because some misanthrope decided that HE or SHE just didn't quite care for it,

I live down here and it was very topical and local for me. There were many, many things written and said which were not at all hateful or even negative.

You are a horrible, horrible person. I hope you feel really good about your rotten, sick, selfish self.

by Anonymousreply 18June 30, 2018 12:52 PM

I live in South Florida too and I agree. Sometimes you bitches just need to mind your business.

[quote]glamour thugs

r16, did he say those exact words? That is a PERFECT description of a lot of these young guys today. I will be using that!

by Anonymousreply 19June 30, 2018 5:38 PM

I love funky Dineva. He's not always awake or woke, he's better than that. He's a voice of truth and reason AND he's a bit sketchy too which makes him a lot of fun. And he's BLACK, unlike the offensive miss warwick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 30, 2018 6:13 PM

R17 Who is 'we', your other personalities?

by Anonymousreply 21July 1, 2018 1:01 AM

This is why Dl isn't as good as it used to be. Too many soft people triggered by nearly everything. How do you survive in the world being so sensitive?

by Anonymousreply 22July 1, 2018 2:13 AM

R22 Not soft people, middle aged miserable fraus

by Anonymousreply 23July 1, 2018 2:16 AM

You're racist comments are all over this site R23. WE are younger gay men and women who don't go for hatred of women and POC and call it fun pointless bitchery. My dissenting posts have nothing to do with being a frau. I'm a gay man bitch. ANCIENT white gay men of DL are the ultimate fraus. Your points of reference and experience are so specific and small minded. Antiquated. Corny. Eyeroll. Everyday cruelty is not wit. Your relentless meanness reveals everything about you. Go shit yourself in private.

by Anonymousreply 24July 1, 2018 3:17 AM

Toronto rapper Smoke Dog has been shot and killed

by Anonymousreply 25July 1, 2018 5:16 AM

Smoke Dawg Toronto rapper Smoke Dawg was reportedly shot and killed in Toronto on Saturday.

According to CP24, three people were shot in the area of Queen Street West and Peter Street, in Toronto’s Entertainment District, shortly before 8:00 p.m. EST. Police said the suspects may have fled in a black SUV or a white car. Two male victims and one female were transported to a local hospital in serious to critical condition; one of the male victims were subsequently pronounced dead.

Associates of Smoke Dawg confirmed on social media that he was the deceased victim. We reached out to representative of the rapper’s for additional details.

Smoke Dawg first gained notoriety for his role on the street anthem “Still” and a remix of French Montana’s “Trap House”. In 2016, he collaborated with Skepta on “Overseas” and last year, he was a opening act on Drake’s Boy Meets World European tour. Just this week he dropped a new song called “”Fountain Freestyle” to preview his debut full-length project, Struggle Before Glory, which was slated for release later this year.

by Anonymousreply 26July 1, 2018 5:17 AM

R24 Cease your self righteous preaching.....if I wanted to hear those kinds of sentiments, I would call up my mother.

by Anonymousreply 27July 1, 2018 5:49 AM

Don't worry Ski Mask the Slump God is still safe.

by Anonymousreply 28July 1, 2018 5:54 AM

No one your age has a living mother R27. That's kind of my point. Your hateful breed of gay man is dying off. The world and the cause will be better without you. Call your mommy. May the lord grant you peace.

by Anonymousreply 29July 1, 2018 5:57 AM

God I fucking hate millennials.

by Anonymousreply 30July 1, 2018 6:03 AM

r29 = homophobic frau

by Anonymousreply 31July 1, 2018 11:44 AM

r24: frau, please.

by Anonymousreply 32July 1, 2018 11:46 AM

The homophobic straight woman at r24/r29 is stinking up the place.

by Anonymousreply 33July 1, 2018 11:53 AM

[quote] May the lord grant you peace

Hilarious

I would think that you’re a troll R29, but it’s more delicious to think that you’re quite serious

Please, lecture us more

by Anonymousreply 34July 1, 2018 1:42 PM

She's serious, r34. She's all over DL saying all kinds of homophobic shit. The lonely bitch has ALOT of time on her hands.

by Anonymousreply 35July 1, 2018 2:02 PM

I am going to move heaven and earth to make her life at DL miserable.

I was dead serious when I said that the other X thread meant something to me. I have been quite down about the tragic death, so the thread gave me a place to speak, listen and yes, occasionally share a laugh or two.

How can Mediapolis justify taking down a thread of so many replies(which proves it was of interest to many) because it was seen as irreverent?

Data Lounge is all about being irreverent. I bet this is the same twat who got the thread about the gay CDC doctor who committed suicide pulled down 3 times.

This shit has to stop, or be stopped.

by Anonymousreply 36July 2, 2018 7:28 AM

It occurred to me last night that the two threads concerning men who have died recently which were both deleted even though they had upwards of 300+ comments had one thing in common. Both of the men who passed were black, and they both passed under non-natural circumstances. I wonder if that could be at the heart of why the aggrieved person found them both to be irreverent and lacking in respect?

Data Loungers of color: did you find anything about the now disappeared X thread to be racially offensive? While I am sure that there were one or two crude remarks(it is DL after all) I do not remember the thread belittling X himself. Yes, there were lots of comments making fun of the new style of mumble and sound cloud rappers, but that no one was calling out X as being particularly hard on the ears.

I guess I sound somewhat obsessed with the reason that the thread was disappeared, it bugs the fuck out of me that lil Peep's tjread went on to a Part 2 without ever being called out as insensitive,,,and it even included a vid of his death(which was later found to be erroneous.)

I don't want to hang this on an LSA chick who sees racism in everything which goes on here, but that is what it is looking like to me.

by Anonymousreply 37July 3, 2018 12:54 AM

Racist troll alert

by Anonymousreply 38July 3, 2018 12:56 AM

R24 Are you possibly the smart handsome young black man obsessed with The Vixen?

by Anonymousreply 39July 3, 2018 12:59 AM

Is everyone invited to the memorial at the stadium? Can you imagine all the fighting and the potential for gun violence? It’ll be like a Walmart brawl over $99 dollar tv times 1000. I can’t wait to hear about it the morning after.

by Anonymousreply 40July 3, 2018 1:44 AM

r37 I really didn't find anything offensive...of course this is datalounge where we make fun of everything, me included, We do have racist people who will flame the thread just because they see a black person with dreadlocks on the headline, Im guessing that's why it was shut down. I really never heard of this guy before he got murdered. Im familiar with Kodak Black and Lil Pump, two other famous rappers in the area. I don't go around flaming other threads just because I don't know who the celebrity is that's being discussed.

r40 they had his public viewing last week and it was actually very peaceful. Hundreds of people came from all over the country.

by Anonymousreply 41July 3, 2018 1:49 AM

Making fun of a young man’s murder is extremely vile and evil. Good to see DL has some morals

by Anonymousreply 42July 3, 2018 1:57 AM

R42 I presume you are not his pregnant girlfriend who he beat to a pulp? The guy was trash, black or white, just trash

by Anonymousreply 43July 3, 2018 2:44 AM

R42 DL does not have any morals. We are all grown ups here and traditionally we say anything and everything and the mods leave us alone.

If that bothers you, this is not the site for you. Please leave and don't come back. You have no right to ruin something which many people enjoy by pulling the race card. I know that's what you did because that is the one thing which Mediapolis tends to be sensitive about.

I think you would be much happier at LSA or Sandra Rose. At those sites the only racism you will encounter is towards white people.

by Anonymousreply 44July 3, 2018 4:05 AM

R44, obviously the mods, who matter most, do not agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 45July 3, 2018 12:08 PM

R45 Oh fuck off

by Anonymousreply 46July 3, 2018 11:22 PM

A tragedy

by Anonymousreply 47July 4, 2018 2:46 PM

The POS has been completely forgotten in the media. Just as it should be.

by Anonymousreply 48July 16, 2018 8:20 PM

The thread got deleted because you’re a moron.

by Anonymousreply 49July 16, 2018 8:37 PM

Four men have been charged with the murder of DL's rose, XXXTentacion, prince of our hearts! One of the alleged murderers is called Trayvon, a detail which will undoubtedly thrill deplorables.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 21, 2018 11:17 PM

He was so very beautiful.

And people of all ages in south Florida are mourning him.

by Anonymousreply 51July 22, 2018 5:10 AM

I agree about him being a gorgeous guy. He tried hard to look like a thug but he was pretty, which is why he found himself being lusted after in jail!

A posthumous collab with Lil Peep on the way! XXX was fond of Lil Peep. Let that tea spill that they were fooling around gurll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 19, 2018 1:47 AM

The further away from his death we get, the more previously unseen photos are popping up out of nowhere on the net. Good lord he was beautiful. I mean, otherworldly beautiful. He did almost everything humanly possible to make himself look harder, yet somehow all that did was make his beauty all the more obvious.

by Anonymousreply 53August 19, 2018 2:06 AM

Amazing. too bad he never modeled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 19, 2018 2:17 AM

Lil Peep & XXXTENTACION - Falling Down

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55September 23, 2018 7:43 PM

It should have transitioned while it had the chance.

by Anonymousreply 56September 23, 2018 7:58 PM

He may end up rivaling Elvis as to whose estate skyrocketed the most after death.

While I have no verification, and this is purely anecdotal, I am hearing and reading that a respectable net worth(for his age at death) is turning into genuine wealth. I hope his mom will benefit and have a great life as a result. She seems to be a good egg.

by Anonymousreply 57September 24, 2018 2:13 AM

Vic Mensa dissing his beautifulness right in front of his own mother!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 10, 2018 1:11 PM

XXXTentacion has apparently confessed to all kinds of shady shit from beyond the grave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 24, 2018 8:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!