Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Turtle Mitch McConnell hides behind his shell (wife Elaine Chao) when shamed by protesters about immigration

Elaine got more balls than he does. Look at that old turtle waddling down the stairs while she confronts the protesters. I'm annoyed Mitchy could pretend like he ignored them but we know he heard them at least.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 27, 2018 1:39 AM

Article

Transporation Secretary Elaine Chao shouted at protesters Tuesday demonstrating against her husband, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, while leaving an event.

The protesters played a recording of children crying in one of the immigrant detention facilities filled by children who were separated from their parents under the policies of President Donald Trump.

“Why are you separating families?” one of the protesters shouts at McConnell as he leaves a building, as seen in a video posted by a Twitter user known as Roberto.

While McConnell appears to ignore the protesters as he climbs into the car waiting for them, Chao began a shouting match with the group as she walked around the back of the vehicle.

“Why don’t you leave my husband alone?” Chao replies. Asked again why he’s separating families, Chao said. “He is not!”

“He’s got the power to stop it!” one of the protesters shouts back.

“You leave my husband alone!” she demands again.

“How does he sleep at night?!” bellows another protester before Chao makes her way into the car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 26, 2018 10:25 PM

Elaine was also lovingly gazing at Trump last year when he was talking about "both sides" in Charlottesville. She's an enabler!

by Anonymousreply 2June 26, 2018 10:27 PM

Some of these Asian people are such assholes and so pathetically desperate to gain acceptance from whites. You'll never be white, bitch. You'll always be viewed as lesser.

by Anonymousreply 3June 26, 2018 10:29 PM

DRAGON LADY!!!

by Anonymousreply 4June 26, 2018 10:31 PM

Notice how Mitch didn't make sure his wife was OK. He just got in the car. Just like how Trump didn't help Melania at the inauguration. Repub men!

by Anonymousreply 5June 26, 2018 10:36 PM

Mitch should take better care of his beard, loyal fake wives are hard to come by!

by Anonymousreply 6June 26, 2018 10:41 PM

She's not too bright.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 26, 2018 10:43 PM

Great! I hope they harASS the hell out of the repugs.

by Anonymousreply 8June 26, 2018 10:43 PM

趙小蘭ftw!!!

by Anonymousreply 9June 26, 2018 11:07 PM

Elaine sort of looks like a chimp.

by Anonymousreply 10June 26, 2018 11:09 PM

^Hi, Roseanne!

by Anonymousreply 11June 26, 2018 11:11 PM

Mitch McHitler and Elaine Goebbels are such a lovely couple. History will remember both of them.

by Anonymousreply 12June 26, 2018 11:14 PM

Good. These fucks are the scum of the earth. Let them know it.

by Anonymousreply 13June 26, 2018 11:16 PM

Marching with Pussy Hats does nothing for me, especially because White Women supported Trump, but shouting truth to power warms my heart. I want them to feel the same wrath that the Dems felt from the Tea Party. I’m loving this and 100% supper Mama Maxine, weak Dems and Trump supporters can fuck off! There is an anger building in the Dem Party. Things are going to get very interesting before November.

It’s time to stop being nice, and start being real.

by Anonymousreply 14June 26, 2018 11:24 PM

Love that she doesn't really have any answer other than "leave my husband alone!" He can't have Tiger Mom at his side all the time - wait til they catch that senile old fool on his own. I can't wait to see they harangue the protesters will give him.

by Anonymousreply 15June 26, 2018 11:25 PM

It’s telling that he skulked into the car like a little girl, while his harridan squawked and quacked in his stead. What a man!

by Anonymousreply 16June 26, 2018 11:25 PM

R10 unlike michelle obama who really looks like a chimp! 😭

by Anonymousreply 17June 26, 2018 11:26 PM

Sarah Sanders will have secret service protection. Are they all going to be walking around with armed guards now?

by Anonymousreply 18June 26, 2018 11:28 PM

I’m sure you’re a real trip to Paris yourself, r17.

by Anonymousreply 19June 26, 2018 11:28 PM

Now, now, R19. Don't criticize! We need to understand these people for we may offend them and they won't vote Dem.

by Anonymousreply 20June 26, 2018 11:39 PM

A storm is coming and it’s gonna to give Dems a majority and toppled some Dem Leaders.

by Anonymousreply 21June 26, 2018 11:44 PM

I'd be angry too if I had to wake up to Yertle every morning.

by Anonymousreply 22June 27, 2018 12:37 AM

All her dads money and Mcconnell was the best she could do. Can you imagine being such trash? Awful people.

by Anonymousreply 23June 27, 2018 12:47 AM

Please. I doubt she's ever even seen him naked.

by Anonymousreply 24June 27, 2018 12:47 AM

R23 lol

by Anonymousreply 25June 27, 2018 1:08 AM

Although, if she were to see him naked, I imagine it looks like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 27, 2018 1:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!