Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'Permit Patty' calls the cops on a black girl selling water on the street corner

[quote]So my little cousin was selling water and didn't have a permit so this lady decided to call the cops on an 8-year-old.

Twitter on fire right now. Doesn't this frau look [italic]exactly[/italic] like someone who would do that kind of thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161July 16, 2018 9:44 PM

Can I see your permit for this thread OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2018 11:54 PM

r1 Include the name in the thread title next time so people can actually find it.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2018 11:56 PM

She's crouching in that video like a lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2018 11:56 PM

I hope her life gets ruined. It's insane what white fraus get away with.

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2018 11:57 PM

BBQBecky, Permit Patty, Aaron The Douche… I want this scum to fight each other to the death in an arena somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2018 12:00 AM

Yeah, the pasty, cellulite-ridden piggy HOCKS peeking out from her 'athletic wear' capri pants. That snitch has one STANKY SNATCH.

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2018 12:02 AM

Life is going to come so hard at this ugly bitch in the next couple of days. And she's in SF, of all places. Better go into hiding right now, gurl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2018 12:03 AM

Actual footage of R1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2018 12:05 AM

Damn, they already got her name:

[quote]#AllisonEttel is scheduled to be part of an upcoming summit hosted by Green Flower Media @greenflwrmedia - please let them know that racists are NOT welcome! #PermitPatty

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2018 12:06 AM

I found this on Green Flower Media:

[quote]Our mission is to change the social stigma of cannabis forever, through top quality education with real science and stories about people who use cannabis.

Why the fuck is a stoner so anally retentive?

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2018 12:08 AM

[quote]So #PermitPatty has been revealed to be Alison Ettel, CEO of TreatWell Health, a company that makes [bold]cannabis-based wellness products for dogs.[/bold] She’s already losing business since going viral.

WTF?! And of course she's a dog person.

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2018 12:09 AM

This bitch looks ridiculous and textbook frau. It's crazy how people get cancelled so quickly these days due to social media.

by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2018 12:11 AM

Twitter has ALL the receipts. And yes, that's the bitch in the photo.

[quote]Let’s take a look at the layers of privilege and hypocrisy here: Ettel runs a startup business selling non-FDA or USDA approved products that are explicitly illegal for veterinarians to prescribe, as you can see in this article that quotes Ettel.

[quote]But even though tens of thousands of black folk are *in jail* for selling weed, it’s totes cool for her to do what she does because “being an entrepreneur is part of who she is.” She’s not some 8-year-old *illegally selling water*! She’s “out to change an industry.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2018 12:12 AM

Should've used some of those tinctures she sells for dogs on herself.

by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2018 12:14 AM

We just need Roseanne to sound off on this and the circle of life will be complete.

by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2018 12:23 AM

I thought that was standard as kids should never be in the streets selling anything. One should always call the cops when you see a kid selling anything on the corner.

Even those poor kids that put lemonade stands get taken off by cops.

by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2018 12:25 AM

These two are basically interchangeable. Moral of the story: if you see a face like this and aren't white, you'll be screwed in some way shortly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 24, 2018 12:27 AM

nahh if the little girl was white she wouldn't have called the cops....bless the social media for terminating these assholes.

by Anonymousreply 18June 24, 2018 12:28 AM

(to the tune of Jingle Bells)

CUNT CUNT CUNT

CUNT CUNT CUNT

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 19June 24, 2018 12:30 AM

hahaha CandybarCora

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 24, 2018 12:35 AM

I don't get it- she's in San Francisco and couldn't take advantage of one of those adult homeless individuals to harass and intimidate?? Setting the bar pretty low if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 21June 24, 2018 12:37 AM

r20 Thanks for that link. Berating a kid like that. How infuriating!

by Anonymousreply 22June 24, 2018 12:39 AM

This happened in my neighborhood a few years ago. A little kid was selling lemonade and baked goods to save up money for him and his mother. A neighbor who lived next door to the driveway he was selling out of called the police etc. when they showed up they couldn't believe someone would call on a kid. The local news somehow got involved and people came from all over to support his little stand. Then the police looked into the business the neighbor guy was running and fined him for numerous things.

This kid had the best cookies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 24, 2018 12:47 AM

The unrepentant bitch is going after Yvette Nicole Brown on Twitter right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 24, 2018 1:04 AM

[quote]Ettel said she is now getting threats online and feels “discriminated against.”

[quote]“It was stupid,” she said. “I completely regret that I handled that so poorly. It was completely stress-related, and I should have never confronted her. That was a mistake, a complete mistake. Please don’t make me sound horrible.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 24, 2018 1:06 AM

[quote]The Original and the Remix.

Tee hee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 24, 2018 1:08 AM

There is already a thread about this OP you cunt!!

Do you think DL really waited more than a hot second to mock a fat racist frau?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 24, 2018 1:09 AM

Anger issues much, r27? Don't you - like this frau - have something better to do with your life than police other people?

I'm not the OP but I'll be using this thread, just to piss off the Permit Pattys of DL.

by Anonymousreply 28June 24, 2018 1:12 AM

r27 = Patty Permit!

by Anonymousreply 29June 24, 2018 1:14 AM

There's something to be said about BBQ Becky, Permit Patty, and Aaron the Asshole all flipping out in the most liberal areas of the country. Empowered by Trump, probably.

by Anonymousreply 30June 24, 2018 1:16 AM

She seemingly gave up the fight and deleted both her Twitter and her Facebook accounts just now. Guess she didn't realize she went after a celeb there, r24 (because they all look alike to her). Rookie mistake.

by Anonymousreply 31June 24, 2018 1:19 AM

She also told HuffPost she only "pretended to call the police". So she's basically talking to no one in that clip. How pathetic!

by Anonymousreply 32June 24, 2018 1:21 AM

[quote]VetCBD and San Francisco’s TreatWell both sell products in this category. TreatWell CEO Alison Ettel said her business is growing — by about two customers each day — despite its questionable legality.

[quote]“It’s kind of like ‘don’t ask, don’t tell,’” Ettel said. “We haven’t gotten any pushback yet.”

Oh, the irony if it all! I sure as hell hope someone starts asking tomorrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 24, 2018 1:25 AM

I mean, so you need a permit to sell water or whatever, fine. But seriously, who on earth calls the police on some kid? I'm far too busy to ask every "street vendor" or kid selling lemonade whether or not they have a permit. I get busting street vendors if there had been complaints about health code violations etc....but that would only apply to vendors who sell food, and that's usually only done if someone got sick or because of a random health code inspection. Even if she was annoyed by the kid, so what. Why didn't she just move along? Kids annoy me in general, but I'm not about to go bust the teens that set up car wash fundraisers for their upcoming band trip.

by Anonymousreply 34June 24, 2018 1:27 AM

Completely stress related haha wtf does that even mean?

by Anonymousreply 35June 24, 2018 1:28 AM

This will sound awful but I really want a reality show featuring these two fraus, just walking around and pulling awful shit on random people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 24, 2018 1:29 AM

Some much-needed perspective on just how absurd this situation is:

[quote]She can sell non-FDA approved dog treats that could kill someone's pet, but the little girl can't sell cold bottled water on a hot day...

by Anonymousreply 37June 24, 2018 1:32 AM

You know, I'm delighted when shit like this happens as the tarring brings people together but I'd be mortified if it ever happened to me. I mean, can you even imagine being in her shoes right now?!

by Anonymousreply 38June 24, 2018 1:43 AM

Why would you ever give this tincture to your pet, anyway? Pain? Hyperactivity? Punishment? What, exactly?

Or is this like that homoeopathy crap which does nothing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 24, 2018 1:49 AM

What a miserable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 40June 24, 2018 1:54 AM

What’s wrong with her? This goes beyond racism. Who is that bored and miserable?

by Anonymousreply 41June 24, 2018 1:56 AM

Are power-tripping assholes ever improved by weed? Serious question.

by Anonymousreply 42June 24, 2018 2:01 AM

She 👏 sells 👏 weed 👏 to 👏 dogs!

by Anonymousreply 43June 24, 2018 2:02 AM

SHe says it was stress related? Seeing a black kid roaming the streets caused her all that stress I guess.

by Anonymousreply 44June 24, 2018 2:02 AM

I bet she wouldn't have been stressing if the little girl was selling Twinkies.

by Anonymousreply 45June 24, 2018 2:06 AM

Wow what a fucking cunt. Fucking asshole. I hope her cunty life will be miserable after this. Spread the words, bitches

by Anonymousreply 46June 24, 2018 2:06 AM

r43 Just think of all those poor unmedicated pets should her business go under.

by Anonymousreply 47June 24, 2018 2:12 AM

Should have smoked a bowl.

by Anonymousreply 48June 24, 2018 2:27 AM

Her customer base.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 24, 2018 2:34 AM

Two wrongs don’t make a right. What kind of message is the mother sending to her daughter by calling the woman a ‘bitch’ (even if she is) on social media and calling for a witch hunt? Poor parenting by any measure. This was a matter for the police, not social media. However it seems far too many prople are now infantalised.

by Anonymousreply 50June 24, 2018 2:50 AM

This is the same misdirected anger at life that gets the deplorables voting with Trump. Just so much anger and unhappiness looking for an outlet. In SF, I guess the pickings are slim - either homeless people or unlicensed street vendors. I guess it’s a sign of a pretty good place if that’s the only place to vent the despair, disillusionment and unhappiness with modern life.

by Anonymousreply 51June 24, 2018 2:56 AM

I have the OP of the other thread blocked, so it must be some DataLounge deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 52June 24, 2018 3:02 AM

[quote]Completely stress related haha wtf does that even mean?

It means the product she illegally sells DOES. NOT. WORK!

by Anonymousreply 53June 24, 2018 3:03 AM

calling cops on black harmless people is the best stress relief for racists.

by Anonymousreply 54June 24, 2018 5:39 AM

LMAO, r49

by Anonymousreply 55June 24, 2018 8:57 AM

R50, do you wipe back-to-front while typing trolling comments such as that one on your filthy toilet? The mom didn't make a wrong. She chastised Permit Patty for being a racist deplorable. It's an excellent example for her daughter on how to beat back K-9 stoner racist cunts with their own stick, calling them out publicly for ridicule for being a racist cunt and wasting the police's time. You probably blame Poland for attacking the Germans in 1939.

by Anonymousreply 56June 24, 2018 9:12 AM

R50 it's not a witch hunt,it's the appropriate reaction to a racist woman who forgot it's not 1995 and people document any aspect of their lives including harassing and mortifying a little 8 year old girl who's doing nothing wrong because you're a fucking racist. now take it.

by Anonymousreply 57June 24, 2018 10:25 AM

In these cases, one tends to look at these people while wondering "what's the REAL issue, here?"

by Anonymousreply 58June 24, 2018 1:15 PM

Sounds hormonal. She was just on her period. Nothing to see here. Police not called. No police report filed. Much ado about nothing.

by Anonymousreply 59June 24, 2018 1:21 PM

So Permit Patty is a drug dealer.

Should be called Locked-up Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 60June 24, 2018 1:36 PM

R59 black women have periods and don't call the cops on white kids....

by Anonymousreply 61June 24, 2018 1:40 PM

Imagine if she had put that energy into her cardio regiment. She could snag her very own paul ryan.

by Anonymousreply 62June 24, 2018 1:45 PM

so much hate that accomplishes nothing. so most of you told her and what happens next.

by Anonymousreply 63June 24, 2018 1:47 PM

[quote]Imagine if she had put that energy into her cardio regiment.

I think they fought at the battle of Heart’s Mountain, didn’t they?

by Anonymousreply 64June 24, 2018 1:50 PM

Fat ugly white woman in black lycra-sweating like the porcine creature she is. Clearly hasn't been laid in yonks, and I'm not surprised. Reward this kid for her industriousness. If fat bitch out as much effort into her wardrobe and body shape. she'd be so much happier. Troll this bitch till she throws herself under a bus. Before the racists start I'm a white guy.

by Anonymousreply 65June 24, 2018 1:52 PM

'TROLL THIS BITCH TILL SHE THROWS HERSELF UNDER THE BUS". this liberalism with its hypocrisy. we constantly complain about how hateful the right wingers are and we act just like them. we are no better than them. right wing fascism meets left wing fascism.

by Anonymousreply 66June 24, 2018 1:58 PM

R66 Fuck off. Joining hands and singing Kumbya ain't gonna work.

by Anonymousreply 67June 24, 2018 2:02 PM

R66 is right. Both sides are filled with nothing but hate.

by Anonymousreply 68June 24, 2018 2:03 PM

Good R68.

by Anonymousreply 69June 24, 2018 2:08 PM

r66 & r68 Was Stonewall about meekness and playing nice? The hateful side currently controls all branches of government while the nice one does not. We need to be more hateful, if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 70June 24, 2018 2:27 PM

[quote]Completely stress related haha wtf does that even mean?

It means that the only way she had to make herself feel better was to make someone else feel bad.

It’s the driving force of the Repugs. That and money, of course.

by Anonymousreply 71June 24, 2018 2:41 PM

It means she snapped and threatened to call police because nothing was done when she called the building's security with a noise complaint. The whole selling water without a permit was an aside when she confronted the mother about the noise.

by Anonymousreply 72June 24, 2018 2:54 PM

R70 Thank you so much. Playing Pollyanna won't cut the mustard.

by Anonymousreply 73June 24, 2018 2:58 PM

Extended remix

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 24, 2018 2:59 PM

Her mistake was obviously trying to talk to the mother. After her noise complaint wasn't handled by security she should have just stayed in her office and called the cops.

by Anonymousreply 75June 24, 2018 3:02 PM

Interesting r72 I wasn’t aware of that detail because I haven’t read a news story about this, just memes, I’m ashamed to admit.

Most of us queens would be driven insane by nonstop kid screeching outside our buildings, but we are clever enough to actually go inside and sic the cops on the offenders from the privacy of our caftans. These chubby white ladies cant do anything right (except get your spaniel stoned).

Still think it’s hilarious that these annoying neighborhood gadflies are being crucified while the tidal wave of straight up criminality from the African American community, much of it inflicted ON African Americans, doesn’t get a peep. Some gangbanger shoots a five year old in a drive by and he’s allowed to remain anonymous, but the chubby white lady who overreports, she’s literally Hitler and has to die a pauper, driven to suicide ....

by Anonymousreply 76June 24, 2018 3:05 PM

r72. I figured there was more to this story. That only makes her a little less insufferable. She's still an annoying cunt who needs to hit the treadmill.

by Anonymousreply 77June 24, 2018 3:14 PM

She wasn't just walking past the girl and decided to call the police because of lack of water permit. This stemmed with a noise complaint, and you can clearly see in the video, the woman adds the whole "selling water without a permit" as an after fact. She didn't even call the police, but she did make a call to security about the noise. This whole aftermath is over nothing. But now, the woman has been judged by everyone and the girl's mother has a trip to Disneyland and a gofundme, and the girl has learned she can make as much noise as she wants with no regard to anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 78June 24, 2018 3:20 PM

r78, I hope that isn't the case. I hate when stories like this, regarding my people, are presented with false context.

by Anonymousreply 79June 24, 2018 3:28 PM

Apparently it was the case, R70. She made a call about the noise but was told there was nothing that could be done since the girl and her mother were on the sidewalk, not actually on the building's property, so she went and confronted the mother, who felt the woman was trying to prevent the girl from selling water and pulled out her phone. The white woman then added the bit about not having a permit, and the whole incident blew up. Apparently the white woman had been bluffing and there no call was made to the police. There's a link to this story in the other thread, but I'm too lazy to find it.

by Anonymousreply 80June 24, 2018 3:41 PM

How loud could they have been however. I'm so confused. Were they singing to buy water out of a portable PA system. This was on a busy San francisco street. No?

by Anonymousreply 81June 24, 2018 3:47 PM

No idea, R81. The woman's office is across the street and she apparently called security from there. The only two things known for certain are that she did call security and that she didn't call the police.

by Anonymousreply 82June 24, 2018 3:58 PM

Echoes of the Water Buffalo Incident at U Penn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 24, 2018 4:01 PM

[quote]How loud could they have been however. I'm so confused. Were they singing to buy water out of a portable PA system. This was on a busy San francisco street. No?

I have the same question. I worked for many years in an office overlooking lower Broadway in Manhattan and I'm sure I heard louder noises than a kid and her mother hawking water pretty much every minute of every work day. Plus, how often was this kid out there selling water, anyway? I can't imagine calling security OR the cops because of an isolated incident of mildly bothersome behavior. It's like these angry white ladies are giving each other ideas. "Wow, that brave heroine called the police because a black person annoyed her. I'm going to try that next time!"

by Anonymousreply 84June 24, 2018 4:12 PM

lol at people who think being a dem means being in some Franciscan order in pure harmony with your abusers and being passive in front of wrongdoing.

by Anonymousreply 85June 24, 2018 4:21 PM

The way this story was first presented, I thought that the white woman was on the sidewalk and stopped to interfere simply because the girl didn't have a permit, and being a nosy bitch, the woman called the police to be a killjoy and a righteous citizen. Now it turns out that there had been a preceding call to security due to noise and there was no actual call to the police, yet the media first claimed that there was? Don't they investigate anything before reporting on it? I don't agree with the woman over the noise issue, personally I would have been muttering shut the fuck up to myself and carried on with my day, but the way this story has panned out, it didn't need to have national attention, and the girl certainly doesn't need a gofundme.

I can sympathize with the girl though, when my brother was a kid a next door neighbor used to yell at him for playing basketball on our driveway in the middle of the day, and intimidated him to the point where he was afraid to play outside. Kids are going to make noise, and though they should be respectful, there is a certain understanding that kids will make noise.

by Anonymousreply 86June 24, 2018 4:29 PM

This lady is a little obnoxious, but I don't know for sure she's a racist. She probably would have called the police on a white mother and daughter too. Some people think they are the hall monitor of the world. I'm white, and I was waiting for a connecting flight in airport. I walked up to a restaurant's entrance, where there was a podium, but no attendant was at the podium. There was a menu lying on the top of the podium. I picked up the menu and was looking at it, when a man walking down the hall (seemingly no connection to the restaurant) started yelling at me and asking, "are you allowed to take that?". I'm sure the restaurant would be glad that I picked up the menu if it convinced me to come in and spend money. But this guy was bizarrely concerned that I had broken some rule. I think it's an obsessive compulsive trait in some people, and when someone complies with their demands they get a power trip out of it.

by Anonymousreply 87June 24, 2018 4:38 PM

Typical fat ass complainer.

by Anonymousreply 88June 24, 2018 4:47 PM

how comes black women don't call the cops nor complain for white kids screaming around or ask for permits when white kids sell lemonade? no matter how much you want to dance around the exact order of events she is a white woman being shitty with a black kid and even if she didn't call the cops she sure threaten to do so because she knew the effect this has on black people.

by Anonymousreply 89June 24, 2018 4:52 PM

Why do I keep thinking of this chick every time I access this thread?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90June 24, 2018 4:52 PM

[quote]Some people think they are the hall monitor of the world.

This is true. Some of the tattletales from kindergarten class grew up to be adults who are still childishly unable to abide the thought of anyone, of any race, getting away with breaking any rule, however minor. You can find some of these people right here on DL.. As far as calling the police about trivial matters, though, I think most of these people are much more likely to call the call the cops on a black person than a white person, simply because they know they are more likely to get their desired results when the supposed "perps" they describe are black or brown.

by Anonymousreply 91June 24, 2018 5:17 PM

I hope they drag this fat racist bitch tonight at the BET awards. Along with BBQ Becky.

These assholes are everything wrong with America historically.

Fuck them!

by Anonymousreply 92June 24, 2018 5:22 PM

Why are these permit Patty types almost always fat fuck bitches? Are they just hungry and need some food, or maybe having a blood sugar episode? People just need to start beating the fuck out of them right there on the street.

by Anonymousreply 93June 24, 2018 5:33 PM

R89 , black women know better than to call the cops. Might not end well.

by Anonymousreply 94June 24, 2018 5:33 PM

But she says the mother was shouting and screaming at people to buy her daughter's water, and that's why she made the pretend phone call. Judging by the video, I have no trouble believing that mother was shouting and screaming.

by Anonymousreply 95June 24, 2018 5:53 PM

At least this guy wasn't there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 24, 2018 5:57 PM

R96 is that thing male or female? And why is its torso only like one-fourth the length of its legs?

by Anonymousreply 97June 24, 2018 7:20 PM

He reminds me of one of the demons from Ghost

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 24, 2018 8:26 PM

[quote]lol at people who think being a dem means being in some Franciscan order in pure harmony with your abusers and being passive in front of wrongdoing.

lol at the Deplorable who thinks democrats refer to themselves as “dems.”

by Anonymousreply 99June 24, 2018 9:10 PM

R99 ugh?you are so behind you think you're first.....I shortcut dem like I do with many other words like well....rep....you know not everybody here is american nor english the first language. Your jump to conclusion is one hell of a fail.

by Anonymousreply 100June 24, 2018 9:23 PM

Ill advised move on her part. We should probably hang her.

Seriously though, this lynch mob shit is out of control. Who needs laws when we can flagulate each other with social media?

by Anonymousreply 101June 24, 2018 9:55 PM

R97 That person has Spinal Bifida and they're obviously concerned at the state of public music.

by Anonymousreply 102June 25, 2018 2:45 AM

"Seriously though, this lynch mob shit is out of control."

What "lynch mob" - no one was lynched, stop being an overdramatic twat

by Anonymousreply 103June 25, 2018 3:02 AM

Seriously r103? These witch hunts usually demand that the person lose their job, typically post the person’s address and phone number, among other things.

by Anonymousreply 104June 25, 2018 3:08 AM

Some people here seem to be losing sight of the fact that this is a woman who is trying to make money by convincing people to give marijuana to dogs.

by Anonymousreply 105June 25, 2018 5:21 AM

Why is there a GoFundMe for the kid?

by Anonymousreply 106June 25, 2018 5:26 AM

LOCK HER UP

by Anonymousreply 107June 25, 2018 5:27 AM

Pot Pusher to Pups, Permit Patty

by Anonymousreply 108June 25, 2018 5:38 AM

Stone the sinner! Stone her!

by Anonymousreply 109June 25, 2018 6:31 AM

So how come this one gets away with it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 25, 2018 10:52 AM

[quote]flagulate

Say what now?

by Anonymousreply 111June 25, 2018 10:57 AM

[quote]I shortcut dem like I do with many other words

We all do. I've been using "Dems" here on DL for over a decade, no one ever got into a snit about it before.

by Anonymousreply 112June 25, 2018 11:01 AM

[quote]the tidal wave of straight up criminality from the African American community

I like how YOU were calling OTHERS "Deplorables."

If the sheet fits, buddy...

by Anonymousreply 113June 25, 2018 11:05 AM

Someone should just kill the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 114June 25, 2018 11:13 AM

What town was that...it looks like a relative.

by Anonymousreply 115June 25, 2018 11:16 AM

She is probably a racist pig...nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 116June 25, 2018 11:20 AM

70. what is that going to achieve nothing. none of you are winning by calling for bad things to happen to her, which is unwarranted. our side have become overtly emotional tantrum babies. we are irrational and we have let right wingers win. we are not winning when we act overly emotional at every little racial incident. we have become the other side we complain about so much. i am afraid we have driven any rational independent voter away from our need to be triggered at every damn situation. we haven't learned much at all since 2016 and why trump won besides the so called Russian collusion.

by Anonymousreply 117June 25, 2018 12:42 PM

R105, I'd much rather be around a dog on weed than a racist entitled white bitch any day.

by Anonymousreply 118June 25, 2018 3:29 PM

More hate for real Americans.

by Anonymousreply 119June 25, 2018 3:32 PM

R106 Because everyone else gets a gofundme so why not this kid too? I personally don't see a problem with it.

by Anonymousreply 120June 25, 2018 3:51 PM

why are people making this political. Who knows what politics this bitch had. She just a regular white chica aka they think the police. Basic white people are this way, I don't why lol.

by Anonymousreply 121June 25, 2018 4:07 PM

R106 Who cares why there's a GoFundMe. I doubt the family has much money at all if both the mom and daughter were out on the street hawking water. A little money comes some kid's way -- so what?

At the same time, I agree that it's possible that the white lady was just a busybody who thought they were being too loud; I don't think it was necessarily race motivated. In any case, it wasn't appropriate to call or threaten to call the police on a child.

by Anonymousreply 122June 25, 2018 4:12 PM

Why didn't the mother just take she and daughter to the Tenderloin district and sell pussy. They would have made whole lot mo money and wudn't have to worry about whitey calling the cops.

by Anonymousreply 123June 25, 2018 4:17 PM

She has seriously fucked up her business. I live in the area and she must lost her mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124June 25, 2018 4:23 PM

Based on what has been reported about this woman, I don’t think she’s racist or a Trump voter. I think she was having a bad day and it just escalated to this.

by Anonymousreply 125June 25, 2018 4:25 PM

Terrible, but no reason to set up a gofundme for the kid.

by Anonymousreply 126June 25, 2018 4:30 PM

So has calling the cops on Blacks become the new sex tape for Basic Beckys looking for a little notoriety?

by Anonymousreply 127June 25, 2018 5:46 PM

I'm glad the little girl got a gofundme out of this whole mess. She deserves it, for what this woman put her and her mother through.

by Anonymousreply 128June 25, 2018 7:13 PM

PermitPatty came on the Today Show this morning. She just lives for the drama. Must be in massive due to all that higher education attainment, and the oddball business model she has.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129June 25, 2018 7:24 PM

We are Giant's fans, and I'm surprised the bottled water mafia allows the little girl to do business in that hood. I've got to give Permit Patty some creds because she sells cannabis for pets, and she was only pretending to call the cops. She would not do that to a guy working the water gig on the stadium perimeter.

Water is $6 in the stadium, but only one dollar from the regulars without legs in wheel chairs by the bridge and parking lot.

by Anonymousreply 130June 25, 2018 7:28 PM

What hood was she selling it in? At the stadium? How much was she selling it for?

by Anonymousreply 131June 25, 2018 9:36 PM

Regardless of if this was racially motivated (which I certainly believe it was), Permit Patty is just an insufferable grade A bitch for doing this to a kid, period. When have you ever heard of white people calling the cops on other white kids for selling lemonade along side the street? She zeroed in on one little (non-white) girl, when there was a whole slew of other loud noises going on around her. She was purely trying to flaunt her white privilege. If she had done this to someone else's young white daughter, I suspect she would get raked through the coals as well, by other white parents as well. But she wouldn't dare do that.

Another example that comes to mind, where I live at least (Ohio), though you don't need a permit to hold a garage sale on your own property - it's technically against the law to place signs anywhere outside of your own property, though pretty much everyone who holds them almost always does it. I'm a white guy, who lives in an entirely white neighborhood. Technically, I could be a real asshole and start calling the cops and complaining about my white neighbors littering the neighborhood with signs for their stupid garage sale, and go over to their house and harass them about it for being an eyesore. But I don't. But I guarantee you if a non-white family moved into the area and did that, there would be multiple complaints to the police, they would totally pull that shit to make them feel unwelcome.

by Anonymousreply 132June 25, 2018 10:51 PM

R131, it looks like it is across the street from the ball park on King St., which is between 2nd and 3rd. The girl was selling it for 2 dollars, which is more that it costs at the corner store across the street. There are a lot of ticket scalpers and people selling illegal merchandise or legal souvenirs, barbecue sausages, and the cops and regular vendors are pretty mellow. Other people sell it for a dollar.

South of Market is a pretty nice area. The ball park itself is a masterpiece of form and function.

by Anonymousreply 133June 25, 2018 10:59 PM

From R124's link:

"The bottled water entrepreneur is African-American."

by Anonymousreply 134June 25, 2018 11:01 PM

"In the cannabis world, the act of a white entrepreneur calling the police on a black entrepreneur for selling a product without a permit strikes a particularly sensitive nerve."

by Anonymousreply 135June 25, 2018 11:03 PM

Has the GoFundMe been taken down? The link I have isn't working...

by Anonymousreply 136June 25, 2018 11:06 PM

R125 always a good reason to take it out on a kid

by Anonymousreply 137June 25, 2018 11:46 PM

Here is (unfortunately) the core issue for those of us in most of the US. And I apologize in advance for the generalizations. A white woman who is reported to the police or stopped by the police is unlikely to face serious repercussions, unless she's drunk, violent or guilty as sin. Black Americans, especially black men (and boys) often face terrible brutality from authorities. A man who is convicted of a couple of offenses finds it nearly impossible to find a decent job. Black women are more likely to keep their heads down and avoid contact with the police. So you have this whole cycle of black women who need to get jobs and support their families. White women seem to think nothing of calling the cops on black people, not understanding that most black people have a much deeper understanding of the consequences of interactions with the cops.

Permit Patty inserted herself into another family's life over some triviality. The fact that she felt that was okay was an example of entitlement. That little girl's family stepped up to protect her from assholes like Permit Patty: it's a learned behavior. Now, Permit Patty needs to learn something, too. I have a hard time finding any sympathy for her, even when she's sobbing in some interview.

R132, I'm in Ohio, too, and you speak the truth.

by Anonymousreply 138June 26, 2018 12:05 AM

Shame works

by Anonymousreply 139June 26, 2018 12:24 AM

I don't defend basic bitch permit patty in the least. But marijuana has been a real help for my old and arthritic dog, and much safer for him than opiates or NSAIDs. The problem is that CBD dog treats are very overpriced in my market, so I make my own. Two veterinarians have told me that MJ is 100% safe for dogs to consume.

by Anonymousreply 140June 26, 2018 2:04 AM

R140, I'm not defending Permit Patty in any way shape or form, but I've heard mixed responses in some of the articles I read. I was initially assuming she was selling CBD Oil based products, not products with full fledged marijuana in them. From my (albeit limited), CBD oil is an extract from the plant, but does not contain any THC - and in that case, should not be considered illegal, much in the way hemp products aren't technically illegal. I was looking into setting up an affiliate site based around CBD oils last year, since it's major uptick in popularity. But I also noticed that Google in particular, is cracking down on allowing any ads related to it to run on their AdWords platform. Their Keyword Planner curiously won't return any suggestions if you do a search for "cbd oil" or "cannabidiol oil".

by Anonymousreply 141June 26, 2018 2:15 AM

Resigns as CEO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142June 27, 2018 11:19 PM

That's some good news, R142.

by Anonymousreply 143June 27, 2018 11:28 PM

[quote]she was only pretending to call the cops

I don’t know why people are citing this as a fact in favor of Permit Patty. It reveals her to be a dishonest liar and someone who wants to scare black people.

Typical gentrifying bitch.

by Anonymousreply 144June 27, 2018 11:43 PM

r17, that Yale bitch who called the cops on the black student makes that same smug grimace as well in her video.

by Anonymousreply 145June 28, 2018 12:07 AM

Pool-Patrol Paula has popped up to take her place.

[quote]Stephanie Sebby-Strempel, 38, was arrested and jailed Monday after accosting a group of black teens at a Summerville, S.C.-area pool on Sunday and allegedly hitting a 15-year-old. “Get out! Get out now!” she yells in a video shot by one of the kids. “There are three numbers I can dial: 9-1-1. Get out. Little punks,” she said while swatting the camera.

[quote]Upon sight, Sebby-Strempel had ordered the kids to leave the pool. The young victim said the teens were “respectful and said, ‘Yes, ma’am.’” The woman then hit one of the boys at least three times as he left, according to various reports.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146June 28, 2018 12:19 AM

How did she come up with the idea of selling weed brownies to dogs? Do her brownies taste like shit and dogs are the only ones who will eat them?

by Anonymousreply 147June 28, 2018 12:30 AM

First they came for black people barbecuing in the park and I didn't speak up.

Then they came for little black girls selling water bottles and I kept my mouth shut.

Then they came for black teens in swimming pools and I remained silent.

Now it's my turn and there's no one left to speak for me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148June 28, 2018 3:06 AM

^That was Bobby Brady reliving the glory days of his hall monitor gig in elementary school. What's next? Calling the cops on someone picking his nose?

by Anonymousreply 149June 28, 2018 11:54 AM

R146, how could Rodan + Fields fire her when she's not even an employee? It's a multi-level pyramid scheme like Amway. You pay the company to join and sell their products to your friends and family. They probably did her a favor by breaking her away from the multi-level cult. Her friends and family probably are relieved too that they aren't forced to buy skincare from her now.

by Anonymousreply 150June 28, 2018 12:08 PM

What is it with all these FAT FUCKING FRAUS??? Jesus motherfucking Christ.

These bitches don't even know that black dudes are often on a VERY short list of men who like to fuck fat white women. They are fouling their own nests.

by Anonymousreply 151June 28, 2018 10:55 PM

[quote] she was only pretending to call the cops

I'm surprised no one has verified whether she actually did or did not call - 911 calls would be relatively easy to identify.

by Anonymousreply 152June 28, 2018 11:02 PM

This dumb cunt. Did she really think the recording would never get out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153June 29, 2018 10:35 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154June 30, 2018 12:13 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 30, 2018 12:14 AM

In Ohio, near Cleveland, where Tamir Rice was shot to death.

These evil fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 156June 30, 2018 2:48 AM

Umm, I think the neighbor who called the 5-0 on the kids is black, R156.

by Anonymousreply 157June 30, 2018 3:30 AM

Lawn-mowing Lemar?

by Anonymousreply 158June 30, 2018 11:10 AM

So... About the latest "permit Patty "video making the rounds. The woman who posted the video , the putative victim, Allyson , is the biggest skank trash cunt you will meet in your life. Truly irredeemable human garbage. Trust me on this one. It would not surprise me if this cunt initiated the altercation just to have her very own YouTube moment. Visit this bitches facebook page and you will have an idea of what type of person she is.

by Anonymousreply 159July 16, 2018 7:06 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 160July 16, 2018 9:20 PM

Shameful

by Anonymousreply 161July 16, 2018 9:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!