Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'Brilliant' Portlandia trans artist commits suicide by setting herself on fire 'after being bullied online'

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210January 4, 2019 9:49 AM

Kiwi Farms also outed a gay Indonesia cartoonist to the authorities in his country, and he has apparently killed himself. It's a very recent case.

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2018 8:24 PM

"Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant! It just makes me want to set myself on fire!"

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2018 8:25 PM

"May have" killed herself? Setting yourself on fire is pretty definitive.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2018 8:27 PM

Gamer, trans, the double bill of mental entitlement.

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2018 8:29 PM

Her 1 candle birthday cheesecake with coulis is heartbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2018 8:33 PM

Anybody got a match?

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2018 8:35 PM

Autistic.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2018 8:36 PM

Those poor bystanders. Can you imagine?

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2018 8:54 PM

Trannys will celebrate his death method and canonize him and use this as evidence they must be mutilated. More evidence they are all fucking nuts

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2018 8:58 PM

First off -- fuck you R2 for making me laugh. Secondly -- great job Unity Center for Behavioral Health. Keep up the good work.

No matter what, that has to be an absolutely horrendous way to end your life.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2018 9:03 PM

This is horrifying. And yes - you are right, R8. What a horrible thing to have witnessed.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2018 9:04 PM

Giving Ally Sheedy realness in that birthday photo.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2018 10:47 PM

Who the fuck are Kiwi Farms? They sound like homophobic russian trolls.

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2018 10:54 PM

I hope this doesn't happen to subluxating trans pain queen Bunnika due to DL>

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2018 10:56 PM

Kiwi and lolcow are where they mock anorexics who are on the verge of death. Seek them out on social media and then spend their days obsessing about them.

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2018 10:57 PM

Beggars and pain queens are usually trans too, it's a co morbidity.

by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2018 10:58 PM

Kiwifarms doesn't hound innocent people nor force them to do anything. also, this particular innocent lamb was a scam artist that had previously also faked a suicide (i am not going to try to parse the specifics though).

All of this being said, no one should ever get to a place where they feel that's what they should do. we need more actual mental health care and accountability in this country.

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2018 11:00 PM

R17 These people refuse to get help for their mental health issues, as society is enabling them, they should be committed, but no mental hospitals left

by Anonymousreply 18June 23, 2018 11:04 PM

Yes, r17. Society IS enabling this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 19June 23, 2018 11:05 PM

I completely agree with you r18. I was defending kiwifarms and realized doing only that was kind of insensitive. it's doubly tough on a specific type of mental illness because it's kimd of championed online and seems like a contest as to who can act the craziest and still be accepted.

by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2018 11:06 PM

[quote]Kiwi and lolcow are where they mock anorexics who are on the verge of death. Seek them out on social media and then spend their days obsessing about them.

Sounds like DL with that non-binary girl.

by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2018 11:10 PM

R21 Fuck off frau cunt to cuntville Germany

by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2018 11:10 PM

R17 that’s true they discourage users actually interacting with the people they’re mocking so as long as people don’t google their names they wouldn’t know it’s happening. But I’m sure a trans artist activist type is.

by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2018 11:11 PM

R21 She isn't a girl, she is enby, non binary. Calling her a girl will literally KILL HER

by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2018 11:12 PM

R24 made me LOL in public.

The people Kiwifarms skewers are not quietly living their lives. Like most of their ilk, they make every aspect of their lives public and post all over social media. They love the attention. They need it.

by Anonymousreply 25June 23, 2018 11:16 PM

People who live exclusively online are mentally ill. Turn off your damn internet connection and go outside!

by Anonymousreply 26June 23, 2018 11:18 PM

Probably had less to do with the bullying and more to do with the mental issues that led to being a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 27June 23, 2018 11:21 PM

Self-immolation takes a certain level of commitment that I’m glad I do not possess.

by Anonymousreply 28June 23, 2018 11:22 PM

and much how he lived his life, he chose to go out in a 'LOOK AT ME' manner. at least he didn't decide a semi automatic gun situation was a better look at me choice.

by Anonymousreply 29June 23, 2018 11:24 PM

Told ya I was hardcore!

by Anonymousreply 30June 23, 2018 11:26 PM

Similar to this person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 23, 2018 11:36 PM

That article was written to be kind and sympathetic, but even the nicest, most well-intentioned description of this person makes him sound BATSHIT CRAZY and a danger to himself and others.

What's this about "forging authentic weapons"?

by Anonymousreply 32June 23, 2018 11:41 PM

NY Mag answered my question at R13.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 23, 2018 11:50 PM

R33, I’m cracking up again because that article refers to Chris-chan as “she” and I didn’t know he was a “she” now.

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 34June 24, 2018 12:07 AM

This chick is not quite as crazy as DL's queer enby, Bunnika/

What is it with these begging wheelchair enby fraus? They're all suicidal.

by Anonymousreply 35June 24, 2018 12:09 AM

Not suicidal enough, r35.

And those who threaten it all the time are just doing it for attention. Those who are very serious don’t want to be prevented, so they don’t mention their plans.

by Anonymousreply 36June 24, 2018 12:22 AM

What was on her iPod?

"Burning Love" -- Elvis

"Fire" -- The Pointer Sisters

"Up in Flames" -- Coldplay

by Anonymousreply 37June 24, 2018 12:26 AM

Bullied online? Please. Freak needed to die.

by Anonymousreply 38June 24, 2018 12:28 AM

People who commit suicide are just such a nuisance to everyone before they pull the final stunt. Good riddance!

by Anonymousreply 39June 24, 2018 12:30 AM

The world is too harsh a place for these easily triggered freaks. Misgender them and they literally go up in flames.

by Anonymousreply 40June 24, 2018 12:31 AM

I once thought Porlandia was brilliant. Then it was intermittently amusing. Eventually, it became annoying.

by Anonymousreply 41June 24, 2018 12:32 AM

The KF thread on Sagal with details on their attempt at fraud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 24, 2018 12:37 AM

"The world is too harsh a place for these easily triggered freaks."

Like the tons of the gay people who've committed suicide?

by Anonymousreply 43June 24, 2018 12:39 AM

They Harry Styles/spaz troll tried to bring Kiwi Farms to DL. Eh, go there, if that is your thing.

Most, if not all, T seem to suffer greatly from untreated mental illness. The hormones likely exacerbate it.

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 44June 24, 2018 12:46 AM

[quote]A troubled transgender woman set herself on fire earlier this week...

"A mentally ill man..."

There, fixed it for them.

by Anonymousreply 45June 24, 2018 1:56 AM

Kiwi Farms stalked my anus and destroyed it. I will never forgive them.

by Anonymousreply 46June 24, 2018 2:04 AM

R37 forgot “ Ring of Fire” by Johnny Cash

by Anonymousreply 47June 24, 2018 2:27 AM

Kiwi Farms sounds like a Snapple type product. What an awful group.

by Anonymousreply 48June 24, 2018 2:29 AM

Setting oneself on fire makes me think that perhaps someone is not that brilliant after all.

by Anonymousreply 49June 24, 2018 2:30 AM

There wasn't any other photos of Segal to use for the article? They had to go with the photo with a lone flame?

by Anonymousreply 50June 24, 2018 3:17 AM

Transgender? Troubled?

by Anonymousreply 51June 24, 2018 4:58 AM

People go trans for all sorts of reasons, but one reason is that there are troubled or mentally ill souls who think that "changing sex" will solve all their problems.

Of course it won't! Anyone who thinks that is going to be doomed to crushing disappointment, and if the worthless "gender counselors" don't weed them out then they're failing in their duty to first, do no harm.

by Anonymousreply 52June 24, 2018 5:23 AM

I remember GamerGaters were going after her on Twitter, Ian Miles Cheong and his buddies especially. They're the kind of filth who "swat" people and harass them constantly.

by Anonymousreply 53June 24, 2018 5:40 AM

[quote]Kiwifarms doesn't hound innocent people nor force them to do anything.

^^^ Found the Kiwifarms member

by Anonymousreply 54June 24, 2018 5:42 AM

A mentally unbalanced tranny? What are the odds?

by Anonymousreply 55June 24, 2018 6:05 AM

Proof that trans and mental illness go hand in hand.

by Anonymousreply 56June 24, 2018 8:00 AM

Roast in Peace

by Anonymousreply 57June 24, 2018 2:17 PM

From the KiwiFarms thread:

"An example of Chloe's insanity: She was tricked into getting into a car with her friends to go somewhere and they secretly took her to the hospital to have her committed. When she saw the hospital she jumped out of the car, ran across the street and climbed a construction crane to hide at the top and bellow she would kill herself instead of go in. When she was finally brought down, she was committed for being suicidal and crazy."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 24, 2018 2:24 PM

[quote]Baughman was walking through the park, he said, when the victim "stood up, completely engulfed in flame." He said his first impulse was to take a picture

LOL

by Anonymousreply 59June 24, 2018 2:31 PM

Shit, forgot the link, R59 is from this article:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 24, 2018 2:32 PM

Why is it that a lot of MTF are usually into sci-fi/fantasy?

by Anonymousreply 61June 24, 2018 2:33 PM

A redditor posted that as the dumbass was being put in the ambulance, he said, "I didn't think it would hurt this bad."

by Anonymousreply 62June 24, 2018 2:35 PM

Amateur

by Anonymousreply 63June 24, 2018 2:37 PM

These online chat groups are freak central. This place is bad enough sometimes but I’m not surprised people are so fucked up today. These nutcases could never meet each other before the internet.

by Anonymousreply 64June 24, 2018 2:41 PM

Smoooooooooke on the Not-Her, fire on that guy-y!

by Anonymousreply 65June 24, 2018 2:48 PM

A witness reported that "Chloe" entered the park on crutches, but after the fire started, he stood up straight.

Turns out that fire cures severe back &/or leg problems, who knew!

by Anonymousreply 66June 24, 2018 2:51 PM

R66, also a RED SCARF! Dun dun DUNNNNN.

I like how the article uses them/they/their pronouns.

One more thing. I can’t read the 323 comments, which frustrates me.

by Anonymousreply 67June 24, 2018 2:54 PM

If only he'd applied stronger sunscreen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 24, 2018 2:54 PM

[quote] I like how the article uses them/they/their pronouns.

To be honest, I'd rather trannies be called "they" than supporting their mental illness by pretending they really are female (as is the case with 99% of the psycho ones).

But a site has to walk a delicate line with articles about/for trannies and their defenders: call him by his real name or sex, and you get screams and death threats; but use his imaginary name and sex and you confuse and offend the fuck out of the not-crazy population who rightfully doesn't go along with that shit. And what about the tranny's family, don't they have a right to talk about their son by his real name? (Remember Josh "Leelah" Alcorn?)

by Anonymousreply 69June 24, 2018 3:00 PM

Sagal was in a longstanding feud with DL fave Zinnia Jones (of course).

by Anonymousreply 70June 24, 2018 3:02 PM

Chloe's favourite song:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71June 24, 2018 3:02 PM

All the Kiwi Farms do is post and comment on what these people post online. If you put it out there, it's public, not "stalking."

by Anonymousreply 72June 24, 2018 3:09 PM

R69, I really did like it. “They” is the most diplomatic way of dealing with the pronoun nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 73June 24, 2018 3:13 PM

And can we PLEEEASE get some institutions and up and running for these folks?

This attention whore could have hurt someone. The guy who ripped off his own shirt and tried to smother the flames could have been burned. And imagine the PTSD of the people who witnessed this idiot burning alive ON PURPOSE.

Oh but we can’t lock up the mentally ill because it’s a violation of their civil rights.

by Anonymousreply 74June 24, 2018 3:20 PM

Apparently, setting yourself on fire is a common suicide fantasy for trans people, because it purges the physical form you hated your whole life from the world.

by Anonymousreply 75June 24, 2018 3:20 PM

It's a shame we'll never get the manifesto since he didn't staple the pages together and it was a windy day.

I like to think he just skipped any missing pages while shrieking for maximum incoherency in his last minutes.

by Anonymousreply 76June 24, 2018 3:24 PM

Close, but no cigar, gurl.

Dataloung decreed you should die in a GREASE fire.

by Anonymousreply 77June 24, 2018 3:28 PM

Whenever I hear about someone bullied on line, I always think, "why don't you just shut off the computer?" They can 'bully' you on line all they want, but if you don't bother to visit the sites to see it, who cares? Let them waste all their time and energy posting nasty things about you while you enjoy your life.

by Anonymousreply 78June 24, 2018 4:01 PM

Perhaps its the Phoenix fantasy of rising from the ashes as something straight guys might actually want to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 79June 24, 2018 4:33 PM

The World Health Organization just declared internet gaming an addiction while taking transgenders or gender dysphoria or whatever it’s called off the disorder list even though transgenders have a much higher rate of autism and other mental health issues. Farce.

What’s annoying is that both the wannabe hipsters and the bigoted misogynists at conservative sites go along with the make believe that this freak is a woman.

by Anonymousreply 80June 24, 2018 4:40 PM

First Kate Spade, then Anthony Bourdain, now this random mentally ill lunatic.

Suicides really DO come in threes!

by Anonymousreply 81June 24, 2018 4:47 PM

For a few brief moments, he was literally the hottest tranny in Portland.

Then he quickly became the ugliest.

RIP in peace.

by Anonymousreply 82June 24, 2018 4:53 PM

Just discovered this guy, R.S. McCain, and I love him already!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 24, 2018 5:03 PM

[quote]Why is it that a lot of MTF are usually into sci-fi/fantasy?

Because they are autistic and are drawn to magical thinking. I mean, what else would you call magically switching genders?

by Anonymousreply 84June 24, 2018 5:27 PM

R83, good analysis. And, as is par for the course, this severely damaged person left a wake of destruction.

I did a Reddit search and was able to see the various dramas Sagal brewed over the years. What a mess!

There is a girl who identifies as a boy in my child’s seventh grade friend group. I tried to be open-minded and accepting, but this child created an astounding and dangerous drama on her second visit to our home. She is now banned. On a subsequent occasion she called me on my cell phone (her mother wanted my number because the kids were hanging out and it’s typical for everyone to exchange numbers) hysterical. I did my best to talk her down and also conveyed the message that I am not her therapist and am not qualified to help her in a crisis. On a field trip the other day, she had an outburst and physically assaulted a boy who rejected her advances. My kid can’t really avoid her because they (for now) have friends in common and nobody wants to reject her (she gets violent) and be labeled “transphobic”.

I’m really hoping she goes to another school next year.

by Anonymousreply 85June 24, 2018 5:39 PM

R85 it's the one-to-one interactions that will determine the success of the transgender movement. Propaganda can only do such much. Sorry about the uncomfortable situation your child is in.

by Anonymousreply 86June 24, 2018 5:44 PM

[quote]I'm not 100% clear that being busted for fraud is the same thing as hateful bullying.

Fuck you, he has taken his own life. Sick of these 'gender critical feminist' cunts coming here and spilling their psycho, holy than thou, trans are evil bullshit all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 87June 24, 2018 5:48 PM

Maybe they are HERE because YOU pushed them out of THEIR spaces.

by Anonymousreply 88June 24, 2018 5:50 PM

R78 your logic is impeccable yet, here we are

by Anonymousreply 89June 24, 2018 5:53 PM

Rest in peace.

That's crazy that she killed herself this way.

R78 has a very valid point, but unfortunately teens and very young adults forget this or know it but do not care, and have more issues that cause them to commit suicide.

by Anonymousreply 90June 24, 2018 5:58 PM

There was a publicist in New York, R81. That was the third.

by Anonymousreply 91June 24, 2018 6:13 PM

[quote]"May have" killed herself? Setting yourself on fire is pretty definitive.

Elaborate chemical peel gone awry?

by Anonymousreply 92June 24, 2018 6:17 PM

The comments in this thread are quickly making this a classic thread.

by Anonymousreply 93June 24, 2018 6:34 PM

The Chloe Sagal v. DL-fav Brianna Wu drama was one for the books. There's too much to post here but an image search will turn up hundreds of screencaps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94June 24, 2018 7:12 PM

Sad situation , Portland is a hotbed of crazy, he/she should have moved to a flyover state to reevaluate his/her life

by Anonymousreply 95June 24, 2018 7:24 PM

R95, true, my friends in Portland are angry at how it's now getting extremely expensive to live there.

by Anonymousreply 96June 24, 2018 7:25 PM

I did this first and now some tranny has to steal my thunder. I bet nobody recorded his death like mine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 24, 2018 7:31 PM

[quote]Sick of these 'gender critical feminist' cunts coming here and spilling their psycho, holy than thou, trans are evil bullshit all over the place.

‘Chloe’ had a documented history of conning people and threatened his roommates with a fucking machete. Sounds pretty psychopathic to me.

by Anonymousreply 98June 24, 2018 7:57 PM

Again, I’ll ask: what do we do when an underweight young woman looks at herself in the mirror and sees obesity — and starves herself?

What do we do when a young man thinks he’s in love with the Brooklyn Bridge and tries to marry it?

What do we do when a young man thinks he’s a woman and wants to cut off his penis?

See where I’m going with this?

by Anonymousreply 99June 24, 2018 9:19 PM

She was hot for a few minutes

by Anonymousreply 100June 24, 2018 9:25 PM

Hold up, was Gamergate not women getting harrassed for being women in gaming, but actually about tranny men going on about themselves, as per usual?

by Anonymousreply 101June 24, 2018 9:31 PM

R101, it was originally about women. But, as usual, the envious and hateful MtF had to co-opt the thing and make it about THEM.

by Anonymousreply 102June 24, 2018 9:40 PM

They are mental.

by Anonymousreply 103June 24, 2018 9:45 PM

AHHHHHH that makes sense, thanks R102

by Anonymousreply 104June 24, 2018 9:46 PM

[quote] the victim "stood up, completely engulfed in flame." He said his first impulse was to take a picture

I was wondering where the selfies were.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105June 24, 2018 9:55 PM

Sad, but I've never met a "trans" person who wasn't deeply "troubled".

by Anonymousreply 106June 24, 2018 11:07 PM

^^That’s the definition of trans though isn’t it? If you weren’t troubled you wouldn’t have issues with your self image, body or autogynephilia.

by Anonymousreply 107June 24, 2018 11:42 PM

R107 No trannys refuse to get help with their endless self created issues

by Anonymousreply 108June 24, 2018 11:44 PM

I've seen hundreds of trans and non binaries on tumblr. All have a Go Fund Me and claim to be mentally ill. Their blogs are stuffed with begging letters and rants about their pronouns and their eating disorders.

by Anonymousreply 109June 24, 2018 11:46 PM

R109, they are mentally ill, though.

by Anonymousreply 110June 24, 2018 11:49 PM

R110 Nope WHO just announced they are not mental, so now they can pay for their own meds, surgeries, hole openers, boob jobs etc, if they aren't mental insurance will not have to pay

by Anonymousreply 111June 24, 2018 11:50 PM

ah but now it's a physical illness so insurance does have to pay.

by Anonymousreply 112June 24, 2018 11:51 PM

R112 Wow, seriously? That makes zero sense. None of the shit they spout makes any sense

by Anonymousreply 113June 24, 2018 11:55 PM

If it doesn’t show up in an X ray, MRI, blood test or by other verifiable means it isn’t really a physical illness though is it?

by Anonymousreply 114June 24, 2018 11:57 PM

There is so much corruption in everything. No one will stand up to insanity if money is to be made.

by Anonymousreply 115June 25, 2018 12:03 AM

it's likely going to be called, when convenient, a hormonal disorder and a physical deformity. as in, i am physically deformed by not having giant fucking tits that i can jerk my own dick off to and on.

by Anonymousreply 116June 25, 2018 12:11 AM

R115, but the insurance companies are always trying to get out of paying for things.

And won’t this be a pre-existing condition?

Oh I suppose most trans are on Medicaid and nobody cares about curbing Medicaid spending.

by Anonymousreply 117June 25, 2018 12:14 AM

I am just guessing. I am not mentally ill enough nor money grubbing at the expense of the mentally ill enough to really guess what's going to happen. all i know is these people got very good at getting exactly what they want very quickly.

by Anonymousreply 118June 25, 2018 12:16 AM

The Encyclopedia Dramatica entries for Chloe Sagal and Kiwi Farms make a convincing case that both are best avoided.

by Anonymousreply 119June 25, 2018 12:18 AM

R118, they get what they want because everyone’s afraid of being called “transphobic”. And the bathroom issue has everyone feeling virtuously tolerant.

by Anonymousreply 120June 25, 2018 12:19 AM

The bathroom issue is a Trojan Horse designed to make those opposed to makes in female spaces look like silly prudes.

But it’s not about bathrooms, it’s about the erasure of homosexuality (and other things) because if there’s no such thing as biological sex there’s no such thing as same-sex attraction.

by Anonymousreply 121June 25, 2018 12:28 AM

R121, exactly.

by Anonymousreply 122June 25, 2018 12:48 AM

R121 but if we as gay men aren’t attracted to FTM we are transphobic so how does that shake out? This seems to be an even bigger issue for lesbians who aren’t attracted to MTF. They seem to have realized that straight guys would much rather be called transphobic than date MTFs and have given up that battle

by Anonymousreply 123June 25, 2018 12:56 AM

For you, R78.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124June 25, 2018 1:14 AM

What are we supposed to glean from your linkr124?

by Anonymousreply 125June 25, 2018 1:19 AM

Most of these trans fugs are trying to crowd source their top surgery.

by Anonymousreply 126June 25, 2018 1:21 AM

and if it's a physical condition, they won't have to pass mental health tests and insurance can pay for it

by Anonymousreply 127June 25, 2018 1:51 AM

It really is sad that the mentally ill are not treated properly and that this troubled person seems to have been exploited for a cause. Hope no one decides to copycat.

by Anonymousreply 128June 25, 2018 1:59 AM

Are you kidding, R128? Where have you been? There have been tons of copycats doing what that person did though not the self-immolation part.

by Anonymousreply 129June 25, 2018 2:08 AM

Well, that was the part I was referring to, R129.

by Anonymousreply 130June 25, 2018 2:20 AM

[quote]and if it's a physical condition, they won't have to pass mental health tests and insurance can pay for it

And they won't have to work. And you can't say anything about it because you will be prejudiced and jailed.

And it will mean gay is a sickness because they are teaching that young gay people are really trans.

by Anonymousreply 131June 25, 2018 2:26 AM

Cut the hysteria R131

by Anonymousreply 132June 25, 2018 2:48 AM

It isn't hysteria. That is the way it is going, and half of that is happening already.

by Anonymousreply 133June 25, 2018 2:57 AM

I fucking did this too. You should have made me President, America. Now I'm going to get my revenge, one Seth Rich at a time.

by Anonymousreply 134June 25, 2018 3:05 AM

DID Kim cranes play a role in this?

by Anonymousreply 135June 25, 2018 3:14 AM

R131, I was under the (possibly mistaken) impression that it's very difficult to qualify for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI).

I suppose the transbians could pursue claims that being rejected by actual Lesbians has left them with PTSD...

by Anonymousreply 136June 25, 2018 4:30 AM

[quote] The World Health Organization just declared internet gaming an addiction while taking transgenders or gender dysphoria or whatever it’s called off the disorder list

^^^ Found the crybaby GamerGater

by Anonymousreply 137June 25, 2018 5:47 AM

^^^ Found the tranny crybaby

by Anonymousreply 138June 25, 2018 5:48 AM

Chloe was mentally ill, r98.

The fake feminists (who curiously say the exact same things the crazy right-winger straight guys on Twitter do) are also mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 139June 25, 2018 5:54 AM

R139 Liberal feminism you mean, who also trot out the same total bullshit that MRA do

by Anonymousreply 140June 25, 2018 6:04 AM

[quote]She was hot for a few minutes.

Yeah, smokin' hot.

by Anonymousreply 141June 25, 2018 6:24 AM

Beware Kiwi Farms!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142June 26, 2018 6:17 AM

Loved it r142 !

by Anonymousreply 143June 26, 2018 6:31 AM

Sadly I agree R106. I've known people pre and post transition and they were your average, normal, happy people before transitioning.

After transitioning they became basically professional victims or looking for things to be offended about, and very angry. Also they developed mental illnesses that they did not have or did not have as severely before. Rest in peace.

by Anonymousreply 144June 26, 2018 9:08 AM

The Portland Reddit thread on this “crazy tranny on fire” makes grateful for all the Data Lounge cunts who are a lifeline in my Portland political correct humorless circle jerk life.

Except for a few skeptics who pointed out the flaming she male’s psycho behavior, including felony fraud, suicide threats, death threats and extortion, the Portiand Redditors blame her self immolation on Kiwi Farms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145June 26, 2018 11:50 PM

You reference both Portland & Reddit and you're wondering why the posters there accept this male psycho as a woman, R145?

by Anonymousreply 146June 27, 2018 12:09 AM

Any new developments?

by Anonymousreply 147July 12, 2018 5:22 AM

Are you surprised? So much hate and vitriol towards the trans community, especially on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 148July 12, 2018 5:24 AM

The flame on that candle is triggering.

by Anonymousreply 149July 12, 2018 5:34 AM

Yep, R148, and that's the way we like it here.

DROP THE T!

by Anonymousreply 150July 12, 2018 5:37 AM

R148 Go back to Tumbr or Jezebel 👉

by Anonymousreply 151July 12, 2018 5:41 AM

Hatred and vitriol towards the crazy autogynephiles r148?

You bet.

by Anonymousreply 152July 12, 2018 5:48 AM

And it seems to me you lived your life like a candle in the wind

Goodbye Portland’s Rose.

by Anonymousreply 153July 12, 2018 9:31 AM

I am late to this thread, but the screenshot at r94 is nuts

by Anonymousreply 154December 17, 2018 7:23 PM

Stunning and brave

by Anonymousreply 155December 17, 2018 7:33 PM

[quote]And lights up any room she walks into

Who makes the bums surrounding the Willamette simply disappear?

Chloe, Chloeee ...

Who makes the warning bells on the Tri-Met cars play "I'm Genderqueer"?

Chloe, Chloeee...

Who bores the lesbians of Lents right out of their tats?

Who dims the streets of PDX just by sulking in view?

Whooooo?

Chloe! Chloe! Chloooeeee!

It sure isn't you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156December 18, 2018 12:36 AM

Killing oneself in this way takes serious commitment. I can understand the feelings that drive one to suicide, but not self-immolation.

by Anonymousreply 157December 18, 2018 12:34 PM

Trans are mentally ill and commit suicide.

More news at 11.

by Anonymousreply 158December 18, 2018 12:41 PM

I haven't seen any of this person's brilliant art. I would have thought they'd have become famous with this tragic story and the brilliance of their work.

by Anonymousreply 159December 18, 2018 12:52 PM

So sad. She just wanted to be a hot girl

by Anonymousreply 160December 18, 2018 12:53 PM

Good point R43. Many LGBTs don't have the reliable support networks in their lives.

Suicide almost claimed me in my high school years. I feel so sorry for her. Some of the comments in this thread are clear signs of mental illness.

I wonder how they would feel if the religious right were to use them in print ads in the USA or in anti -gay African nations.

When you are part of a persecuted minority worldwide, people should really think of ALL the repercussions & not just lash out like narrow minded bigots.

by Anonymousreply 161December 18, 2018 5:01 PM

Honey, R161, being part of a persecuted minority doesn't mean you don't get called on your shit, and this Chloe was batshit crazy and did a lot of horrible things. Horrible things to others, as well as herself.

Just goes to show, that "changing sex" won't make mental health issues any better.

by Anonymousreply 162December 18, 2018 7:17 PM

Fuck off, R161, you don't belong here.

by Anonymousreply 163December 19, 2018 7:13 AM

According to the AMA, American psychiatric association, WHO transgender is NOT a mental illness.

If Chloe committed fraud, the legal system provides recourse, not the mob.

Please continue with your anti trans Russian propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 164December 19, 2018 7:38 AM

"Herself"?

by Anonymousreply 165December 19, 2018 7:56 AM

"According to the AMA, American psychiatric association, WHO transgender is NOT a mental illness. "

Transexuality is not a mental illness, yet obviously transsexuals can suffer from the same range of mental illnesses as any other group of human beings.

If not more. That's something that would be worthy of serious scholarly attention, the question of whether the medical sex transition process helps or hurts existing mental illnesses. Do people who suffer from depression, anxiety, or personality disorders get worse or better after flooding the body with brain-altering hormones? Now that's actually a question that really ought to be answered, considering how popular transitioning has become among the troubled young, but of course the activists who want to remove all institutional barriers to transition on demand will fight any such study.

by Anonymousreply 166December 19, 2018 7:58 AM

I think it really depends how you define mental illness because most trans I see are at least depressed.

I remember reading about people thinking their legs were made of wood. They really really thought they were in wood, so how is it different?

by Anonymousreply 167December 19, 2018 8:14 AM

R166, the research shows the transgender population is marginalized at higher rates than other groups. The isolation is a factor for mental illness.

R167, why don't you ask your questions to the medical professionals who have concluded that transgender is not a mental illness. You know, educate yourself.

by Anonymousreply 168December 19, 2018 8:17 AM

R168 They have mental illness because they're isolated or they're isolated because they have mental illness?

by Anonymousreply 169December 19, 2018 8:24 AM

R169 transgender is not a mental illness, according to the medical professionals who, you know, write the books on mental illness.

Do you understand that?

Good. Transgender are subjected to more marginalization, isolation, abuse, than other groups.

Follow the logic closely. Because of how transgender are treated by majority populations, they report more depression and anxiety.

To recap: the medical community says transgender is not a mental illness. Our behavior and attitudes toward transgender people can cause depression and anxiety in transgender people.

Think about it. You emotionally or physically abuse someone, they might internalize the abuse.

by Anonymousreply 170December 19, 2018 8:33 AM

R170 I'm not interested in your propaganda.

One of my best friend is trans, has been depressed most of his life and it was worst post-transition. So you can fuck off because I saw how the others trans pushing her to get the surgery and it only aggravated the situation.

Trans act like a fucking cult saying people all they need it surgery to get better and have the perfect life when we know the suicide rate is even worse after transition.

And it would not be not the first time psychiatrists get it wrong about mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 171December 19, 2018 8:38 AM

R171. Here is the reality. Your opinion means nothing. Your antidotes are irrelevant. The American Medical Association, the American psychiatric association, the world health organization have stated transgender is not a mental illness.

Beyond this the medical community is in agreement that societal prejudices can exert pressure on transgender.

Again, your antidote is irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 172December 19, 2018 8:51 AM

Yeah, I agree my "antidote" is irrelevant and also is your fucking spelling.

by Anonymousreply 173December 19, 2018 9:01 AM

"The American Medical Association, the American psychiatric association, the world health organization have stated transgender is not a mental illness. "

You know damn well that doesn't mean that all trans people are sane, you are making a pathetically obvious attempt to confuse the issue and nobody's falling for it.

And nobody's buying that if everyone was nicer to transpeople then they'd all be sane and happy, either. Lots of seriously mentally ill people think that if everyone were nice then everything would be fine and they would be well, but that doesn't work that way in the real world. Be nice to someone batshit crazy and they'll drain the life and compassion out of you, and stay just as crazy. Mental illness doesn't happen when circumstances are bad and go away when circumstances are good, you'd know that if you knew anything about anything.

by Anonymousreply 174December 19, 2018 9:04 AM

R174, again

The medical community is in agreement that transgender is not a mental illness, just as being gay is not a mental illness.

Do straight suffer mental illness? Do transgender suffer mental illness? Do gay men suffer mental illness?

Sure. But the mental illness isn't caused by being straight, trans, or gay.

To say being transgender is a mental illness Is bad science.

by Anonymousreply 175December 19, 2018 9:12 AM

And yet, we are discussing a trans person who was batshit crazy.

You really are a bit slow, aren't you, the way you keep belaboring a point that is... beside the point.

by Anonymousreply 176December 19, 2018 9:18 AM

R176 you have it backwards. I speak slow because you don't understand that it's not the transgender issue which causes mental illness.

You are screaming transgender are mentally ill. That is simply not the base and it's a poor understanding of what the medical community (the people who study mental illness) say.

You want to be a bigot and ridicule a mentally ill person, do it. But own your shit.

by Anonymousreply 177December 19, 2018 9:25 AM

Look, these people are obviously bigots and they are uneducable. Have you ever tried arguing against racism with a Klansman or argued with a Nazi for a Jewish person's right to live or argued with a homophobe for a gay man's right to a loving relationship and family? It's trying to argue rationally with people whose hatred and fear is completely irrational. It's a waste of time.

On a more interesting political note, anti-trans laws are always extremist Republican stunts for votes and Republicans are losing those votes. If it's about Hate, the right-wing loves it but most Americans actually don't. The anti-trans laws being put on ballots in 2018 will be designed to prop up Trump and other extremist candidates by driving bigoted voters to the polls to vote against trans and for Trump. It will be fun to watch them lose.

by Anonymousreply 178December 19, 2018 9:31 AM

I appreciate your post R178. You are right. It's not worth the effort. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 179December 19, 2018 9:37 AM

[quote]Look, these people are obviously bigots and they are uneducable.

On the contrary, R178; DL actually used to be fully supportive of transgender people.

I recently went waaay back in my Facebook history, and found a post I'd made, inspired by a DL thread about a "trans woman" in Las Vegas who was denied entry to the ladies' room. We were actually PRO-trans!

But over the past half-decade or so, we've slowly learned the truth about autogynephilia, and so the vast majority (I hope!) of us are against trans lunacy, which is the only kind of trans behaviour we ever see or hear about.

If you require further edumacation on the true evil craziness of trannies, search for our threads on: Stefonknee; Lilah Perry; the albino filipino and his "you lost your dick" knitted hat; or Dana Rivers.

by Anonymousreply 180December 19, 2018 10:22 AM

Fuck off Herr Doktor Harrop you misogynistic trannychaser creep

by Anonymousreply 181December 19, 2018 10:31 AM

You can support trans rights and admit they're most batshit crazy.

Crazy people lives matter.

by Anonymousreply 182December 19, 2018 10:46 AM

Was she actually on Portlandia, the show?

by Anonymousreply 183December 19, 2018 10:48 AM

[quote]transgender is not a mental illness, according to the medical professionals who, you know, write the books on mental illness. Do you understand that?

Lol, GD isn’t classified as a mental illness due to lobbying efforts aimed at the APA, AMA, etc. It’s previoys iteration, GID, and its diagnostic criteria used just a few years ago, *was* classified as such. Groups like the APA are as subject to politics, trends, and outside pressures as any other powerful org.

[quote]Good. Transgender are subjected to more marginalization, isolation, abuse, than other groups.

Receipts pls. Oh right, there are none.

by Anonymousreply 184December 19, 2018 10:49 AM

^*Its previous

by Anonymousreply 185December 19, 2018 10:50 AM

R170, Our behavior and attitudes toward people can cause depression and anxiety in people.

Including your behavior. Including Dana Rivers’ behavior.

by Anonymousreply 186December 19, 2018 11:11 AM

[quote]it's not the transgender issue which causes mental illness.

Right, it’s mentally ill people who think that “transitioning” will make them happy and sane. And when of course it doesn’t, they’re even worse off.

It’s a shame the way vulnerable people are being used by those pushing this agenda.

by Anonymousreply 187December 19, 2018 12:55 PM

The DMV absolutely is political, factional and always contested..but anyway it’s beside the point. The extremist transactivist agenda IS insanity on stilts. Let a prestigious psychologist and gay male sexualogist spell it out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188December 19, 2018 1:03 PM

Are you sure you want to argue WHO and the APA are the last word in TRUTH? Because until 1973, the APA classified homosexuality as a mental illness. Until 1992, the WHO did as well.

Or is your position that they were wrong then, but today they are infallible?

by Anonymousreply 189December 19, 2018 1:04 PM

DSM*

by Anonymousreply 190December 19, 2018 1:04 PM

Re the political and contested factional nature of the DSM. Cantor should know because he was on the committees etc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191December 19, 2018 1:08 PM

I remember when incarcerating men with women was a violation of a woman’s human rights.

It still is a human rights violation, even if the UN doesn’t classify it as such.

It will once again be universally recognized as wrong. But only after this experiment fails miserably. Lots of victims will be required tho.

by Anonymousreply 192December 19, 2018 2:32 PM

A man that thinks he’s a woman is mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 193December 19, 2018 3:24 PM

An open letter in the Times

PLEA TO TRANS LOBBY

Sir, As transsexual people we are dismayed by the escalation in harassment, threats and abuse directed at women and women’s groups in the name of “transgender rights activism” (“Trans lobby sent me death threats, claims professor”, Dec 6). In the past few years violent rhetoric on social media has spilt over into real life too often. After the harassment of Julie Bindel and the Working Class Movement Library, the physical assault on Maria Maclachlan and the recent use of “masked-up” tactics at a feminist meeting in Bristol, we are horrified by the intimidation and abuse directed at the human rights expert Rosa Freedman.

We seek to find common cause with women against male violence and we condemn the threats, harassment and intimidation of women who argue that sex-based protections are vital in a society still punctuated by sexism. Women are oppressed because of their sex, not some metaphysical gender identity. We are concerned that women are being dehumanised as “TERFs” (trans-exclusionary radical feminists) in order for abusive males to unleash misogynistic rhetoric and violent abuse with impunity.

We call for respectful discussion and debate, and for transgender rights activists to distance themselves from physical violence and attacks on free speech carried out in their name. Debbie Hayton; Miranda Yardley; Danielle Elizabeth; Kristina Harrison; Emma Haywood; Seven Hex; Ashlee Kelly; Jennifer Kenyon; Kay Meddings; Leanne Mills; Carol Nixon; Fionne Orlander; Jenny Randles; Gillian Simpson; Melissa Symes; Jay Walmsley

by Anonymousreply 194December 19, 2018 3:28 PM

Portland seems to have a high percentage of people who are deranged. I've only been there a couple of times and once it was so gloomy for the entire 4 days I was there that by the time I left I was in a deep sun deprivation depression. I wonder if the weather has something to do with the mental issues so many people in the Pacific NW seem to have.

by Anonymousreply 195December 19, 2018 3:38 PM

Are you guys bumping old threads because you're no longer allowed to start new ones?

by Anonymousreply 196December 19, 2018 3:40 PM

Maybe she didn’t think that she was hot enough *groan*.

by Anonymousreply 197December 19, 2018 3:55 PM

R188 is exactly right.

by Anonymousreply 198December 19, 2018 4:19 PM

The poor fool proved its critics right. You'd have to be crazy to light yourself on fire in response to bullying.

by Anonymousreply 199December 19, 2018 5:39 PM

[quote]; DL actually used to be fully supportive of transgender people

[bold]Untrue[/bold] DL always warned about sex reassignment and the attempts of post reassignment people to infiltrate Gay and Lasbian organizations like GLAAD and HRC. The only difference is that back in the 90s DL didn’t use the term Trans.

DL has always been suspect of Transgender people and were ahead of the curve in calling the dangers the Trans presented to the Gay and Lesbian community at large.

by Anonymousreply 200December 19, 2018 6:58 PM

R200 Different poster here. Well Ive been here for 10yrs and used to be super uncritically totally supportive of all things trans, and to my eternal shame happy to pile in and take the piss out of the michfest types— who truly were the canaries in the mine— because being neither a lesbian nor a woman their “silly” complaints didn’t impact me directly. Doh!

by Anonymousreply 201December 19, 2018 7:30 PM

Me too, r200. I helped a friend transition and was horrified at 'bigots.' It was when I started noticing the narcissism and idea of 'woman costume' sometime after the Michfest debacle and before Caitlin Jenner that I started questioning things.

Things like; considering they want to be seen as women, they really don't give much of a fuck about women, do they?

by Anonymousreply 202December 21, 2018 2:34 AM

Sorry, meant r201

by Anonymousreply 203December 21, 2018 2:35 AM

[quote]Again, your antidote is irrelevant.

Oh my STARS! What a tard!

Do you REALLY not know that the word you're looking for is "anecdote"? I've only met two other dopes like you in real life who thought you just used the same word for both! Hilarious!

Do you describe yourself as "dominate" when you mean "dominant" online on Grindr? That's another popular mistake dopes make!

by Anonymousreply 204December 21, 2018 6:14 AM

Damn! If you haven’t already, you need to watch this. It’s like deciphering Linear B...the Rosetta Stone of Autogynophilia as well the “rapid onset” phenomenon and desisting. Dudes obvious intellect (possibly a high-functioning aspie ) and analytical skills as a linguists make him so well able to articulate these conditions from the inside. Even eludes to trans faux-bisexuality. Amazing listen. Don’t be put off by the length (oooooh matron!l. He seems like he’s still a work in progress — some of Peterson fanboying at the end are bit well whatever. It’s the best I’ve seen on truth of AGP and the hate of transactivism as a movement while not being anti-trans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205December 21, 2018 6:14 AM

^That was to R202 / r203

by Anonymousreply 206December 21, 2018 6:17 AM

And the danger* {not hate..although )of the transactivist movement

by Anonymousreply 207December 21, 2018 6:20 AM

Trans are mentally ill

Kiwi Farms posters are mentally ill

by Anonymousreply 208December 21, 2018 7:19 AM

I’m cracking up over “hole openers”, R111. Well done.

by Anonymousreply 209December 21, 2018 10:31 PM

So what did this pychotic freak think he was going to achieve? He's dead, and the world has moved on. Fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 210January 4, 2019 9:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!