Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Linda Hamilton is Back in Terminator - New Pix

Boom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 4, 2019 8:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2018 8:06 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2018 8:07 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 21, 2018 8:08 PM

All these mature broads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2018 8:08 PM

She couldn't "terminate" the ageing process, alas.

by Anonymousreply 5June 21, 2018 8:09 PM

She looks great.

by Anonymousreply 6June 21, 2018 8:13 PM

She looks good.

by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2018 8:16 PM

Her weight is good. Face is...meh

by Anonymousreply 8June 21, 2018 8:18 PM

She looks good--not young, but good--and that's okay. She doesn't have the bone structure (a la Sigourney Weaver) to age amazingly, but she's done well with what she has. As long as she's not trying to play the ingenue, it's fine.

by Anonymousreply 9June 21, 2018 8:22 PM

She’s bipolar. It takes its toll.

by Anonymousreply 10June 21, 2018 8:23 PM

She looks badass!

by Anonymousreply 11June 21, 2018 8:24 PM

Why do they keep making these Terminator movies?! The last three were fucking awful and underperformed at the box office as well. Oh well, at least it's nice to see Hamilton working again. I've always liked her.

by Anonymousreply 12June 21, 2018 8:32 PM

Terminator 2 had the perfect ending. No sequel should have ever been made.

by Anonymousreply 13June 21, 2018 8:35 PM

I like trilogies so I would’ve preferred a part 3 but ONLY if it was directed by James Cameron.

by Anonymousreply 14June 21, 2018 8:36 PM

Omg they need to just stop with this franchise already. ITS OVAH.

by Anonymousreply 15June 21, 2018 9:01 PM

Maybe 15 years ago there was a TMZ where are they now picture of Linda. She looked 60 even then. WAY too much sun and smoking. They'll be using soft focus filters here.

Now at 60 I doubt she'll be running brasless again in too many scenes. But darn she was hot back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 16June 21, 2018 9:07 PM

Hmm, I didn't know that when Linda Hamilton divorced James Cameron (I didn't even remember they were together in the first place) she wanted and got Cameron's rights to the Terminator franchise. She sold them to Mario Kassar and Andrew Vajna, but the rights will revert back to James Cameron in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 17June 21, 2018 9:10 PM

Another hmm, I just realized the director of the new Terminator film under James Cameron is Tim Miller. He directed the first Deadpool and was then fired from the sequel by Ryan Reynolds. I wish Cameron would direct the film himself.

by Anonymousreply 18June 21, 2018 9:13 PM

Is that true, R17? That's pretty incredible, if she managed to pull that off.

by Anonymousreply 19June 21, 2018 9:56 PM

R19, at least somenone claims it is in a Terminator wiki.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 21, 2018 10:00 PM

She’s a weird bird. I played in a celebrity charity softball game many years ago and Linda played. After the game she shook my hand so hard I wanted to punch her.

by Anonymousreply 21June 21, 2018 10:06 PM

That's better than a limp handshake, R21.

by Anonymousreply 22June 21, 2018 10:08 PM

R22 it wasn’t. It hurt and was unnecessary. I saw her again about ten years ago and wanted to punch her still.

by Anonymousreply 23June 21, 2018 10:13 PM

R23, did you have an argument or what was the deal with the handshake?

by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2018 10:15 PM

R24 no argument. We were on opposite teams. But she had a grip on her.

by Anonymousreply 25June 21, 2018 10:18 PM

Just so you know, the only reason why James Cameron is bringing Linda Hamilton back is because of those idiots, Patty Jenkins and Lynda Carter. What happened was that awhile ago, Cameron called out Hollywood for virtue signaling Wonder Woman as breaking new ground for strong female roles. He wasn't attacking Jenkins. He was attacking Hollywood and the spin doctors who were cynically spinning the movie as being so female empowering when the character has never been anything more than spank material for horny pimple-faced male Comic Book Guys.

Jenkins went full on BITCH mode by attacking him personally and trying to trash his legacy, calling Sarah Connor and Ellen Ripley damaged, then pulling the "You're just a big old dumb man, so what do you know about women" card. Twits all over social media forums took Jenkins' lead and began trashing Cameron and shitting all over him and his work. Then the washed up has-been, Lynda Carter, started jumping in and dog piling, also attacking him personally for "being a man."

Cameron could've also sunk to La Jenkins' levels but has been a class act the entire time. Instead of just engaging Jenkins and Carter, he announced he'd be bringing Sarah Connor back, and now here we are, a year later. I'm personally past the whole Terminator franchise but I'm totally on board this film and can't wait to see it. Hopefully, it'll put these two dumb broads in their places and restore the damage they've done to his legacy with their stupid poison pen campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 21, 2018 11:07 PM

Their comments got Linda Hamilton back? I guess we owe them thanks then: I think it’s awesome that her character is back as a bad ass grandma.

by Anonymousreply 27June 21, 2018 11:16 PM

[quote]Just so you know, the only reason why James Cameron is bringing Linda Hamilton back is because of those idiots, Patty Jenkins and Lynda Carter.

Not necessarily. Linda Hamilton is one of the key elements that made the original two films work so well. Bringing her Sarah Connor back gives the new films instant credibility. In The Hollywood Reporter interview James Cameron said he's got a "great relationship" with Linda these days, although that could've been just PR talk.

by Anonymousreply 28June 22, 2018 7:59 AM

Who is playing John?

by Anonymousreply 29June 22, 2018 8:01 AM

R29, IMDb doesn't have that info yet. It's even possible he won't appear at all. New films apparently center around new characters, and the lead is a young Latina, possibly played by Natalia Reyes since her name was announced alongside Gabriel Luna and Diego Boneta. Gabriel Luna is apparently playing a Terminator, and Diego Boneta (the cutie from Scream Queens) is playing a human, although I doubt he'll be playing John Connor. Not that it's impossible, although since he's Mexican I suspect he might be one of Sarah Connor's Mexican terrorist friends we saw in T2. Maybe even the baby Arnold's Terminator had a small scene with. Boneta has refused to say in interviews what his role is, and the production has only said he's playing a human.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 22, 2018 9:14 AM

Thanks, R30

by Anonymousreply 31June 22, 2018 7:09 PM

Cameron just got the rights back. This is a sequel to Terminator 2. They’re ignoring everything that came after.

by Anonymousreply 32June 22, 2018 10:00 PM

Is she a lesbo?.

by Anonymousreply 33June 22, 2018 11:42 PM

Cameron would never a woman who wasn't "open" and willing to share.

by Anonymousreply 34June 22, 2018 11:45 PM

I Loved her in the first Terminator movie .

by Anonymousreply 35June 23, 2018 9:32 AM

Yes the first was good. I'll give this a pass. It's time is past for me.

by Anonymousreply 36June 23, 2018 10:02 AM

Do we really need a John Connor?

by Anonymousreply 37June 23, 2018 5:18 PM

Hmm. We'll see.

I didn't hate TERMINATOR: GENYSIS. I can see why nobody's enthusiastic about it. But "reviled?" Who is so "reviled" and why?

by Anonymousreply 38June 23, 2018 5:46 PM

[quote]Just so you know, the only reason why James Cameron is bringing Linda Hamilton back is because of those idiots, Patty Jenkins and Lynda Carter.

Oh? And not because she's an integral part of the (JC) Terminator franchise? Perhaps Patty and Lynda had a point (not that your version of events is canon; you sound biased and deranged)...

by Anonymousreply 39June 23, 2018 6:00 PM

New photos released:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 4, 2019 7:01 PM

Clearly they're taken a cue from the success of Halloween 2018.

by Anonymousreply 41April 4, 2019 7:05 PM

The growth and empowerment of Sarah Connors from clueless mousey waitress to kickass warrior was the entire point of the first two movies. Without Linda there was no purpose whatsoever to the several erased sequels except loud special effects.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 4, 2019 7:49 PM

The tv show was great.

by Anonymousreply 43April 4, 2019 8:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!