Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

5 charged with hate crime in assault on gay man at Las Vegas hotel

It's getting dangerous out there. Watch yourselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 23, 2018 3:56 AM

[quote] The five men, Keron Cumberbatch, Aaron Bob-Goldman, Damion Campbell, Rashon Wiggins and Eidryce Marks, were arrested Sunday

Damion, Eidryce, and Rashon give the game away.

by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2018 8:02 AM

Eidryce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2018 8:05 AM

Gee, what a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 3June 21, 2018 8:20 AM

Aaron Goldman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2018 8:27 AM

This will only increase in the current climate of hate. Who will the disvantaged turn their rage to but upon their own?

by Anonymousreply 5June 21, 2018 8:28 AM

The remaining are odder still, R1...Cumberbatch? LOL, any relation? Aaron Bob-Goldman. Blewish?

Clark County is a cancer on the rest of Nevada...it hogs all the state's resources and has huge populations of rootless aliens and Angelinos. NVexit now.

by Anonymousreply 6June 21, 2018 8:30 AM

Arm yourselves, take self-defense classes, do whatever you can to show these fuckers who they're messing with.

by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2018 8:31 AM

I am thinking that they may be Caribbean islanders. I knew several Jamaican Cumberbatches who were from Kingston. As a matter of fact when I first leaned of Cumberbatch the actor I was surprised to see he was white.

And we know how Jamaicans feel about gay men.

by Anonymousreply 8June 21, 2018 8:34 AM

I had so many on this thread already ignored, and a quick glance at the ignored tab shows they're all racists. Whatta shocker.

by Anonymousreply 9June 21, 2018 8:34 AM

Racists, perhaps, r9. But racists talking about homophobes and, for all we know, racists. So it kind of cancels your claim out, sweet thing.

by Anonymousreply 10June 21, 2018 8:42 AM

[quote]racists talking about homophobes and, for all we know, racists. So it kind of cancels your claim out, sweet thing.

...what?

by Anonymousreply 11June 21, 2018 8:45 AM

r11 The people you're calling "racists" are simply calling out hate crime artists, so who gives a shit?

by Anonymousreply 12June 21, 2018 8:48 AM

[quote]And we know how Jamaicans feel about gay men

What is the general DL consensus on that? This is not snark, but a serious question.

The reason I ask is because a friend of mine (guy is straighter than a grizzly’s dick) went to Jamaica on vacation. He hooked up with a few women and he said some of the locals who helped him scope them out always wanted to join in. He said it seems bisexual is “no big deal” there. He, of course, wasn’t interested, but I was hoping as he was telling me the story that his attitude changed and he partook. Sadly, no, lol.

by Anonymousreply 13June 21, 2018 8:56 AM

R9 Well, Sherlock, does it occur to you that the two things might be somewhat related?

by Anonymousreply 14June 21, 2018 9:00 AM

R13 If you are a Jamaican man, particularly under the age of 21, you are literally afraid for your life.

Google the gully boys. Do you not remember all the Dance Hall artists who put out music which was flagrantly homophobic?

Boom Boom Bye Bye Does that ring any bells? Batty boy??

by Anonymousreply 15June 21, 2018 9:03 AM

So all five men are out on bond. Fuck these assholes.

by Anonymousreply 16June 21, 2018 9:11 AM

Shower of black bastards. Castrate every one of them with a rusty blade.

by Anonymousreply 17June 21, 2018 9:12 AM

What does it matter that people on a gay board say things like r17, is that what you mean, r11?

This place is infested with straights using gay issues to shit out their racism. They don't care about you, r11. You'll figure that out eventually.

by Anonymousreply 18June 21, 2018 9:47 AM

F.a.g.s should be castrated.

by Anonymousreply 19June 21, 2018 9:49 AM

Cumberbatch will be a Cumberbitch in prison.

by Anonymousreply 20June 21, 2018 9:54 AM

Why is a hate crime beating not a felony assault in Las Vegas. "Gross misdemeanor" my ass.

by Anonymousreply 21June 21, 2018 10:06 AM

R19 I am calling you out. You are not a frau at all.

You are that racist homophobic black woman from Chicago. You are the only person who uses the f word while wishing some terrible fate on gay men.

I have paid attention. The right wing posters who have come here from other sites have been careful to respect the fact that this is a gay site. Yes, they may write some political and racial things which contradict the overall liberal bent of DL, but they have not been spewing any ant-gay venom.

Why? Because they aren't totally stupid(like you are.) They like it here. They don't want to offend the hosts. They don't want to be banned.

You could learn a thing or two from them.

by Anonymousreply 22June 21, 2018 10:14 AM

R8, I got the same impression from Eidryce’s FB. I’d bet he’s not American.

Not that it matters, but just from his dress, I was guessing Caribbean or West Indian.

And I’d have guessed Aaron Goldman was a nebbishy Jewish guy.

Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 23June 21, 2018 10:46 AM

But, but, but, GAY MEN are NEVER oppressed! They should be booted from their own organizations to make room for the Anna Lees of the world! That is what Twitter and Tumblr says so it MUST be true! This must be FAKE NEWS. Transphobic!

Sadly, in 2018, things seem to be going backwords...arming yourself and self defense training is never a bad idea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2018 11:09 AM

R17 here. I stand over what I say-black, because they are not white, Latino, Asian etc, and bastards for what they did. There's massive homophobia in the black community, which is why young black males have massively high rates of HIV infection relative to their percentage of the population. Get over it. Where I come from we call it as it. is.

by Anonymousreply 25June 21, 2018 11:10 AM

Unless you have tons of plastic surgery wear white fur and play a piano or train white tigers Las Vegas have never been all that friendly to the GLBT community. Yes, they have a few gay bars, and did do a few gay (lesbian of course) commercials years ago but in general they are very slow to the table with gay acceptance. You would think when gay marriage passed they would jump all over that but they didn't. Its really the land of breeders. And no any breeders, mostly flyoverstan, bible thumper, redneck Texas, big hair and boobs type breeders. Vegas is their idea of an exotic European vacation.

by Anonymousreply 26June 21, 2018 11:40 AM

R26 Vegas has a very big well done super production ad running right now about 2 great looking young women going to Vegas to get married.

But I agree, they would never do that for Middle America with 2 men. It would be something targeted to specific markets.

by Anonymousreply 27June 21, 2018 1:37 PM

Fucking niggers. They should be killed.

by Anonymousreply 28June 21, 2018 1:41 PM

Truth be told R28, the way those guys were raised and are acting now, they likely will meet an unpleasant fate.

But could I ask you in the nicest possible way to censor yourself and speak with a less hostile tone. If you and others turn this into a KKK meeting, then the attention will be turned to white gay racists instead of where it needs to be.

by Anonymousreply 29June 21, 2018 1:48 PM

They were probably pissed at all the gays attacking trump. There is a limit and blacks are not known for regulating their anger.

by Anonymousreply 30June 21, 2018 1:51 PM

Yes R30. Blacks have spirit.

Blacks have soul.

Blacks have rhythm when the spirit move them.

by Anonymousreply 31June 21, 2018 1:54 PM

Las Vegas. Hillary Clinton supporters. Figures

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 21, 2018 2:20 PM

Blacks pushed out of South LA by the Mexican tsunami in turn flooded Las Vegas.

These are not Jamaicans

by Anonymousreply 33June 21, 2018 6:09 PM

Hmm, I went to F&F R28 and see I already had done it today. So I guess his racism has been all over the board today.

by Anonymousreply 34June 21, 2018 6:17 PM

Christ, we got to do something about the Nazis coming here Muriel. This is absurd.

by Anonymousreply 35June 21, 2018 6:39 PM

I am not excusing it R35, but considering the content of the article at OP, it could have been a lot worse.

by Anonymousreply 36June 21, 2018 7:37 PM

[[quote] As the man and his family were leaving the club, Marks approached with both of his middle fingers up, the report said. The man replied, “whatever, it’s 2018” and tried to walk away as Marks and several others surrounded him and called him gay slurs,

Again the self-censorship of the press is the interesting part. If five white guys had been charged with this same assault, would the newspaper have hesitated to publish their pictures. As it is I'm half surprised they even listed the names.

by Anonymousreply 37June 21, 2018 7:48 PM

FIVE of them ganged up on ONE gay man? What fucking pieces of shit. I hate this world right now.

by Anonymousreply 38June 21, 2018 7:55 PM

All of the men arrested are black. Here are there mugshots. Victim was black too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 21, 2018 7:57 PM

So predicable

by Anonymousreply 40June 21, 2018 8:13 PM

Horrible, just horrible.

How can someone be so cruel, so judgmental about something which doesn't even effect them?? The perps are animals.

Yes. Animals.

by Anonymousreply 41June 21, 2018 8:41 PM

[Quote]Victim was black too.

So I guess the racists who just want an excuse to use the n-word don't care anymore.

by Anonymousreply 42June 21, 2018 8:43 PM

r42, would you allow the term "thug" ?

by Anonymousreply 43June 21, 2018 8:48 PM

R39 Those photos show a group of males of low IQ. Disgusting people.

by Anonymousreply 44June 21, 2018 8:53 PM

[quote]Victim was black too

Not surprising. Most violent crimes happen within race.

We need to keep in mind who are the first victims of Black homophobia: Black gay men.

by Anonymousreply 45June 21, 2018 10:38 PM

R45 yup. Very true

by Anonymousreply 46June 21, 2018 10:51 PM

Everybody has overlooked the man assaulted was with his FAMILY. That may mean children, it may mean parents. Either way it's vulnerable people also endangered by the gang.

by Anonymousreply 47June 21, 2018 10:56 PM

How did they know he was gay?

by Anonymousreply 48June 21, 2018 11:04 PM

[quote] Those photos show a group of males of low IQ. Disgusting people.

That's a ridiculous comment. You think only people of low IQ's commit hate crimes? Or do you think because they're big dark men of African decent they obviously must have low IQs? Truth is you know absolutely nothing about their IQs.

by Anonymousreply 49June 22, 2018 12:00 AM

Well they weren't smart enough to avoid setting themselves up for hard time by beating a total stranger who was no threat at all. That's something.

by Anonymousreply 50June 22, 2018 12:08 AM

45 and 46 - I love you.

by Anonymousreply 51June 22, 2018 12:11 AM

R51 Well, I don't love you!

by Anonymousreply 52June 22, 2018 1:01 AM

Bros before hos and 'mos. Just ax XXXTentacion.

by Anonymousreply 53June 22, 2018 1:08 AM

This is why I have a conceal carry permit.

by Anonymousreply 54June 22, 2018 1:27 AM

BLM?

by Anonymousreply 55June 22, 2018 1:37 AM

Funny Jews - working to get people to believe their homophobic African American creations were really Jamaican

by Anonymousreply 56June 22, 2018 11:56 PM

I doubt they would’ve cared if it was a gay white guy or gaysian couple. They prolly felt the black gay guy was disrespecting the race and they didn’t like it.

by Anonymousreply 57June 23, 2018 12:31 AM

Is Aaron Goldman a black Jew?

by Anonymousreply 58June 23, 2018 3:55 AM

Kill them

by Anonymousreply 59June 23, 2018 3:55 AM

Wonder how this will go over for the Anything Goes in Las Vegas campaign targeting gays

by Anonymousreply 60June 23, 2018 3:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!