Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do guys even get laid at gay bars?

I went to a gay bar for the first time in a long time, and was struck by how many clearly obvious bottoms in heat there were.

Hardly anyone was hooking up/flirting because everyone was seemingly on the prowl for masculine top guys. The ironic part of it all, is that from my experience, masculine top guys tend to avoid gay bars altogether.

What’s the draw of gay bars if no one is getting laid?

by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2018 9:28 PM

Hanging out with bachelorette parties, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2018 5:27 AM

No one has sex any longer. The younger generation doesn't was to frequent bathhouses where you can actually meet someone for sex. Grindr is a waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2018 5:44 AM

Only a small subset of the elderly population ever visited bathhouses, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3June 21, 2018 5:46 AM

People aren't meeting through dating apps, I can assure you.

Was hopeful about BADOO for a while, but it turns out they're all cock-hungry bi guys too scared to step out on their GFs/wives.

They do like to flirt, ask for photos/send them, make dates... but that's the end of it.

by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2018 9:47 AM

[quote]Do guys even get laid at gay bars?

Seems like it would be kind of uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 5June 21, 2018 3:26 PM

OP - assume you are correct and gay bars are filled with "obvious bottoms in heat". By definition then tops would have no choice but to go into gay bars. You do understand what happens when an animal is in heat?

by Anonymousreply 6June 21, 2018 9:16 PM

Am I the only one who misses CRAIGSLIST?......I am lonely and met some nice guys on there---no joke....I don't use apps....:(

by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2018 9:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!