Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump tossed candy to Merkel at G-7, said ‘don’t say I never gave you anything’

"The relationship is about as dysfunctional as we've seen between America and its major allies since the transatlantic relationship really started after World War II."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2018 2:00 AM

Trump is a fucking classless piece of shit. It is also reported that he took his translation ear piece out of his ear when the French president was speaking.

by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2018 4:47 AM

Merkel is truly earning her pay to have to put up with this POS for even a few direct face-to-face minutes.

by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2018 4:49 AM

"He hates me and I hate him more!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 21, 2018 4:50 AM

Well, at least it wasn't paper towels.

by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2018 4:50 AM

The alliance was formed to defend against the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union ended 25 years ago. The alliance has been running on fumes for awhile and it’s probably a good time to declare the Cold War over and end our entanglement with protecting countries that should be protecting themselves.

by Anonymousreply 5June 21, 2018 5:27 AM

^^^The gab infestation continues...

Did trump shit his diaper after, OP?

by Anonymousreply 6June 21, 2018 6:40 AM

"The alliance has been running on fumes for awhile "

You mean since Trump and Putin have been trying to gas it to death?

by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2018 7:05 AM

Media theatrics as usual. You know why the NYT called Merkel leader of the free world? Because she follows the commands of the US elite more than Trump. Trump may be trying to cause trouble but Europe remains a vassal as always.

by Anonymousreply 8June 21, 2018 2:32 PM

The Cold War is over? Are you fucking kidding me? It's worse than ever, now that Russia's led by a member of the former KGB and Trump has "gone over" to their side.

I was stationed in (West) Germany when there was an East Germany and a Berlin wall -- I know a Cold War when I see one.

by Anonymousreply 9June 21, 2018 2:45 PM

[quote] Media theatrics as usual.

So, Trump tossing candy didn't happen? The media made it up?

by Anonymousreply 10June 21, 2018 2:47 PM

More evidence of his misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 11June 21, 2018 2:50 PM

a crass,disrespectful,uneducated sack of shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 21, 2018 3:01 PM

Oh America. The shame.

by Anonymousreply 13June 21, 2018 5:24 PM

I hope he tosses some to May and the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2018 10:29 PM

I think that is funny though complete dick move and totally inappropriate to the role of POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2018 10:38 PM

I don't really care, do you?

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2018 10:53 PM

It's not the slightest bit funny. I can only imagine that the entire trip in his mind was leading to this brilliant "gotcha" moment, and the fact that the adult leader of the most powerful country in the world actually planned this stunt would be pathetic if it wasn't scary. He clearly had no intention of having a dialogue with anyone but Putin, where his end of the conversation would be limited to "yes, boss."

by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2018 11:02 PM

[quote]The alliance was formed to defend against the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union ended 25 years ago. The alliance has been running on fumes for awhile and it’s probably a good time to declare the Cold War over and end our entanglement with protecting countries that should be protecting themselves.

So help us understand here: you've been in a coma for the past two years? Your parents locked you in a basement and prevented you from reading the news? Because such indomitable and determined ignorance must have some explanation.

by Anonymousreply 18June 22, 2018 11:02 PM

He should have giben merkel a black dildo

by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2018 11:30 PM

The USA are officially an Idiocracy.

by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2018 12:16 AM

Trump is a fucking douchebag. He looks like a slimy used car salesman with that hideous hairdo and ugly color.

by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2018 12:39 AM

theres nothing funny about the disrespect this mouth breather showcases to all the world.

bitch undermines this country's standing and our relationship with our allies with every misspelled tweet, every inappropriate gesture and every hostile encounter he has on the world stage with our true allies.

by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2018 2:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!