Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Paris cleans Michael Jackson’s Walk of Fame Star

AN IRATE Paris Jackson has taken to social media to reveal she cleaned Michael Jackson’s Hollywood Walk of Fame Star — but there’s just one catch.

On Thursday, Paris shared a photo to Instagram which showed her scrubbing red graffiti off the sidewalk tribute.

However, the star in question wasn’t the one honouring her late father — it was there to commemorate radio commentator Michael Jackson.

The 84-year-old radio host’s star is adorned with a microphone, while singer Michael Jackson’s star features a record.

“Some people have no f***ing respect. I understand that there is a difference between the radio emblem and the record, but a name is a name,” she captioned a photo of her cleaning the star on Instagram.

Elaborating further on Twitter, Paris said she had only found out afterwards that the star didn’t belong to the late singer.

“I don’t think it was intentionally targeted it at him. I think it was probably just some young kids f***ing around,” she tweeted.

“But to me a name is a name and I couldn’t just hear about it and not go see it for myself.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 0June 21, 2018 2:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!