Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wait, Hugh Grant is getting married?

SHOCKER!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2018 10:49 AM

To Ben Whishaw or James Wilby?

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2018 5:10 PM

I'm surprised to find out that Grant & Wilby still remain basically friendly, and have recently been doing press to commemorate Maurice together as the film turned 30 last summer. I suppose it's rather a binding project.

I recall Hugh mentioning on a much older commentary interview that he & Wilby rehearsed for their final MAURICE audition by snogging on Hugh's brother's sofa the night before, but I doubt they ever did more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2018 10:55 PM

He got married about a month ago to Anna Eberstein, the mother of three of his children.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2018 11:04 PM

Oh God, the bottom didn't age well.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2018 11:40 PM

And he has a child or two with a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2018 11:45 PM

Hugh Grant is still alive?

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2018 12:05 AM

Yes R5, Grant's passel is quite confusing. Aren't all his children by three different mothers? Imagine Christmas.

I assume he's only getting married at this late stage to trap poor Eberstein as his carer in his coming dotage, and to maintain control of his assets. Men who marry past the age of 25-29 generally do so for material reasons.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2018 10:23 AM

The man shits money for breakfast. He really should do autograph conventions just for the ovaries.

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2018 10:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!