Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do some lesbians hate men so much they harm their male children?

Not trolling. The case of Little Jacob was finally solved and it was his mother and her girlfriend who abused him and dumped him in Galveston Bay. This is not the first lesbian couple in the news for killing a male child.

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2018 5:53 PM

yes they do

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2018 4:47 PM

There was that horrific case in the SFBA, also the other horrific case where the lesbians drove off the road into the sea killing everyone.

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2018 4:47 PM

There was a few threads over on r/GenderCritical, i.e. mostly lesbian Radical Feminists, where the heavily supported consensus was that sex selective abortion is perfectly OK and to be encouraged only if it's to abort a male fetus.

Apparently this is a widely held belief in RadFem circles.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2018 4:54 PM

This obviously incel or T trolling to concoct such fantasies.

You just have to ignore the documented fact that it is girls who are being aborted worldwide. And you have to ignore the millions of girls that are and have been abused in their own homes, worldwide.

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2018 5:06 PM

Not to mention, r4, the millions of boys who have been abused by their fathers and/or heterosexual mothers.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2018 5:09 PM

r4 No it was discussed on here, a spin of from the Michfest 'Camp brother son' discussions, or what ever they called it.

Comically Rad Fems seem to hate all males from fetus to death, everyone here found the idea of a grown woman being hating a four year old very amusing.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2018 5:11 PM

No, R4. I'm neither an incel or a "T". I'm genuinely curious.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2018 5:15 PM

[quote]Not trolling.

Look guys, he said he wasn't trolling so that makes it okay!

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2018 5:17 PM

No.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2018 5:17 PM

No, it’s not r3.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2018 5:18 PM

Not true, r6.

It’s all in your head, sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2018 5:19 PM

Don't be ridiculous, OP. Sure, SOME lesbians may abuse male children, but that is because they are socio/psychopaths, not because they are lesbians. There is no cabal of lesbians out to harm male children.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2018 5:20 PM

Most of my lesbian friends don’t have kids.

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2018 5:21 PM

[quote]No, [R4]. I'm neither an incel or a "T". I'm genuinely curious.

You must also be genuinely dumb, then, because doesn't take much thought or research to recognize that the vast majority of lesbian parents do not harm their male children. Even when lesbians ARE abusive parents, it's rarely about targeting a male child because he's male; they're abusers for the same variety of nutbag reasons that any parent becomes an abuser. The psychos who drove off the cliff, for instance, had a carful of male AND female children in tow, all of whom they'd been abusing all along.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2018 5:28 PM

The most screwed-up child-killing story I've ever heard is the Mitchelle Blaire case. Although it hasn't been expressly stated anywhere that she was a lesbian, Blaire was/is SUPER butch.

Anyway, she had three kids—a girl, a boy, and another much younger boy. For nearly his entire life, the older siblings subjected the youngest child to absolutely horrendous physical and sexual abuse. When Blaire—she herself a victim of childhood sexual abuse—found out, she became so enraged she killed the two older siblings.

The thing that makes it so screwed-up is the whole grey area aspect. If you discover that two of your kids have both been torturing and raping your third kid who was barely kindergarten aged, and you're a childhood sexual abuse victim yourself, how exactly would you properly deal with that situation?

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2018 5:43 PM

Liam Fee case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2018 5:47 PM

r4 And? Hindus and Chinks abort babies -- what link does that have with sex selective abortion by lesbians in the West?

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2018 5:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!