Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Steve Carell Fights Nazis With His Art In 'Welcome To Marwen' (2018)

Also starring Diane Kruger, Eiza González, Leslie Mann, Gwendoline Christie, Janelle Monáe, Merritt Wever. Directed by Robert Zemeckis, written by Caroline Thompson and Robert Zemeckis.

[quote]A victim of a brutal attack finds a unique and beautiful therapeutic outlet to help him through his recovery process.

In theatres November 21.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2018 6:15 PM

I absolutely love everything Robert Zemeckis has ever done. Wish they didn't show so much in trailers, though.

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2018 4:21 PM

They made a documentary about this maybe 10 years ago, which was great. I saw no need to watch a reenactment movie...until I watched the trailer. It looks pretty fucking amazing.

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2018 4:22 PM

Oscar bait for real.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2018 4:39 PM

r1 Agreed, the trailer reveals way too much.

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2018 5:24 PM

Hi my name is Steve Carell. I did a lot of TV and was on a very popular show. I made a ton of money and moved onto to mainstream, enjoyable movies making even MORE money. Publicly I never shied away from mainstream, fun fare, (you saw me in "The Office" Series Finale, right? I won'r turn down a seat on "Ellen!") but privately I have berated my handlers and insisted I be recognized as one of our country's finest and most decorated thespians. Now, I won't rest in my screenplay choices until The Academy does right by me and hands me that goddamn statuette.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2018 5:47 PM

Zoey!!!

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2018 6:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!