Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Finding a real Masc bottom

His profile said 5’9, 185, 48C, 17A, BR/BR, TATS, MILITARY CUT Well built, well experienced, well trained

When: Right now! Ethnicity: White Where: At your place Status: Ask me

Into: Sucking, Fucking, 1 on 1, Group Sex, Leather, Toys, Role Playing, S&M, Scat, fart, Pig Play, WS, FF, Nipple Play, Fuck Buddy, Kissing, Feet/Socks

32 // 5’9 // Muscular // Hazel // Dk Brown // Bottom/Versatile

His pix show an absurdly masculine, handsome leatherman, complete with Fu-Manchu moustache, roiling with sunburnt muscles and a truly fabulous ass. Such a magnificent specimen has no need of the web for hook-ups. Within five minutes of his walking into the Ramrod he’d be showered with American Express black cards. Why would he be so aggressive in pursuing me? Although my profile had S&M checked off (and I am into rough sex), I’m not into leather…leathermen yes, leather itself no. And although no stranger to handball my profile says nothing about fisting. Likewise, although I’ve peed in many a bathtub, Golden Showers have never really sprouted my May Flower. I hadn’t even proclaimed myself a Titpig on my profile yet. I was suspicious of either rampant fakery or some other nefarious scheme.

I answered his e-mail with a slight coolness, feigning a tough attitude. His responses were quick and aggressive. In short order a cab pulled up and he jumped out, carrying a small rucksack. My astonishment was all too apparent. He not only conformed to his profile, there was an endearing boyish quality that didn’t come through in his pictures at all. He was a living doll.

With a firm grip and steady eyelock, I shook his hand and directed him into my kitchen. In almost robotic fashion, he responded immediately to my various commands, which pleased me enormously. I undressed my new toy, who smelled overpoweringly of sun and mansweat. He smelled so rank and masc. Like the inside of a man's hole after a day of calamitous sodomy. Inspection of his ass and his splendid hairy hole revealed that he hadn’t showered since the last time he’d shit. It was gamey and somewhat overripe for my taste, but I snarfed down on it, dingleberries and all.

He was completely submissive, aggressively submissive if such a thing is possible, without being effeminate in any fashion whatsoever. I had a strikingly beautiful man totally at my command, a toy soldier for my pleasure. He started by asking permission to sit on my dick. My inspection showed a narrow, tight pucker, giving only gradually to my finger and grasping fast. But with only a gob of spit, the self-same hole opened to accommodate my oozing rod in one stoke, with only one hesitation. I was beyond impressed. Well trained, indeed!

After a half-hour of switching positions and just a bit of oral (he’s a bit of a gagger), I was fucking him on his back, head resting on pillows leaning up against the footboard. We were both glazed in sweat. He told me to relax a bit and stay still, which I did. With rhythmic thrusts of his pelvis, he began using his hole to jerk me off, hands never deviating from my tits. I’m a veteran of many things, but never have I had such a sensation. Alternately loose and tight, it was as if I were being milked of my seed. Soon enough he got his prize, as I washed his colon with fuck.

He farted out a thick skid of Santorum on my Egyptian cotton bedsheets. Some trickled down onto my shag carpet. No worries, I made him eat it up.

by Anonymousreply 40August 3, 2018 5:48 AM

. . . what?

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2018 4:12 AM

I wish more bottoms were this masc.

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2018 4:17 AM

Get a blog, hun!

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2018 4:25 AM

I'm not a fan of dirty holes, but your story is nonetheless incredibly HOT, OP. More stories! The most masculine bottoms that I have had the pleasure of topping were married, had a gf or identified as "straight". Suffice it to say, less than clean asses just come with the territory.

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2018 4:32 AM

Unclean assholes aren't my "cup of tea" either, OP, I would have been turned off once I discovered it. I would have shown him the door or the shower depending on my mood. Hot story though.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2018 4:42 AM

BBRT?

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2018 4:48 AM

Brought to you by the scat troll.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2018 4:53 AM

[quote]5’9, 185, 48C, 17A

Sounds steroidal.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2018 4:54 AM

R6, what's BBRT?

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2018 4:59 AM

Gay sex is disgusting

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2018 5:01 AM

Bareback Real Time = BBRT

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2018 5:04 AM

R11 beat me to it. It started as a barebacking website and of course they created an app soon after. It is quite popular in almost every city world-wide.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2018 5:06 AM

Who was his fave Golden Girl?

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2018 5:15 AM

Elegant Shitty Tale, Ms. Thang.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2018 5:16 AM

He was poz., by the way.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2018 5:25 AM

Yeah OP, this part tipped us off "Status: Ask me". Every sexually active man knows what that implies.

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2018 5:28 AM

R16, he was built and didn't seem to be on meds. I'm poz, too, but will duck both poz and neg bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2018 5:44 AM

2.7/10

The scat jokes with homophobic tone sink it.

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2018 7:42 AM

That was fucking gross.

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2018 7:46 AM

Sounds like an eldergay writing erotic fiction in the 1950s. Word of advice, gramps, millennials don't take cabs.

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2018 8:26 AM

R18 what's homophobic, please explain.

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2018 9:57 AM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 22June 21, 2018 6:01 AM

So do you prefer your dingles crunchy or chewy, OP?

by Anonymousreply 23June 21, 2018 7:34 AM

R23, I'm not into scat, but a little shut on the hole or on my dick don't faze me. Cock cheese can be hot too in the right cirCUMstances.

by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2018 8:17 AM

Shit on your dick is an entirely different matter than rimming a filthy hole, OP. But I agree that a little dirt on my dick does not scare me away from a sexy man who wants it in the ass. Assholes push out shit every day. You can clean them up, but rarely can you be 100% about perfect cleanliness when you fuck one. The younger and more "regular" the boy, the better your chances IMO. Whatever the case, I love guys and I love their asses. If he chili dogs my dick that is an issue - but a little dirt will not keep me away from a hot ass..

by Anonymousreply 25June 22, 2018 5:11 AM

Word, R25.

by Anonymousreply 26June 23, 2018 1:41 PM

[quote]Bareback Real Time = BBRT

How would you have sex, bareback or otherwise, except in real time?

by Anonymousreply 27June 23, 2018 1:48 PM

TLDR

by Anonymousreply 28June 23, 2018 1:49 PM

Any hot, steamy, new fuck stories OP? You have a few fans on DL.

by Anonymousreply 29July 25, 2018 3:08 AM

Sounds nifty.

by Anonymousreply 30July 25, 2018 3:17 AM

^ that's what I thought.

by Anonymousreply 31July 25, 2018 3:48 AM

Ewww. You licked his shitty, dingleberry-laden hole?? Barf!

Enjoy your dysentery, and hepatitis.

by Anonymousreply 32July 25, 2018 3:56 AM

[quote] His profile said 5’9, 185, 48C, 17A, BR/BR, TATS, MILITARY CUT

Huh? Does the military do circumcisions better than civilian doctors?

by Anonymousreply 33July 25, 2018 4:31 AM

This is why they hate us

by Anonymousreply 34July 25, 2018 4:38 AM

Who made the cherries jubilee after?

by Anonymousreply 35July 25, 2018 5:02 AM

We actually had KFC afterwards. I then have him one more wad. I've booked up with him again and always tell him not to shower or douche.

by Anonymousreply 36July 25, 2018 6:37 AM

Your oozing hot rod OP?

Clap?

by Anonymousreply 37July 25, 2018 6:52 AM

OP- Low-IQ master of dick wilting cliches.

by Anonymousreply 38July 25, 2018 7:50 AM

Worst of all is the post-coital KFC.

by Anonymousreply 39July 25, 2018 7:56 AM

Somehow KFC just isn't sexy binge eating for a sexy stud bottom - when a fuck session is intended after. Mere hours later he might go from giving an innocent chili dog to becoming an all-out fudge factory..

by Anonymousreply 40August 3, 2018 5:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!