Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Hardwick's accuser exposed

Chris Hardwick and Chloe Dykstra Texts Show She Wanted to Reconcile After Breakup

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221June 29, 2018 9:16 PM

The plot thickens.

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2018 6:15 PM

I don't much care either way about Hardwick, but I have to say I was appalled that he lost his show, appearances, and whatever else because one person came out with an accusation, which I don't think was ever backed up with any evidence.

It's one thing to have multiple accusers and years of "everybody knew about him" like Cosby, Trump, Weinstein and the like, but in this case just one person with unsubstantiated claims wrecked it for this guy.

FYI, I'm saying this as a woman who's experienced both sexual harassment on the job and emotional abuse in relationships. There needs to be some standard set to avoid one person with an axe to grind ruining their ex's life.

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2018 6:32 PM

It doesn't excuse or beautify anything Hardwick did that she complained about.

It just shows that Hardwick was unwilling to change his douchey ways.

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2018 7:05 PM

There were HUGE red flags about HER in her own essay. I have a feeling the truth is somewhere in the middle with these two.

I do believe he blackballed her, but I don't think from the whole industry, just things he was involved with.

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2018 7:07 PM

Excellent. Fight back, guys. This trial-by-internet shit has to stop.

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2018 7:08 PM

The nice thing about Chris being a nerd-hero, is that he has a lot of nerds - and more importantly, HACKERS - to back him up.

If anyone can get to the truth, they can.

I hope they roast this cunt, and send her back to hell, where she came from.

Chris didn't deserve this.

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2018 7:57 PM

Guilty by accusation.

Ridiculous. What happened to innocent until proven guilty.And the worst part is that all the folks who defend people like her do so much more harm to the next person who actually was abused by making it just a little harder. Every person who called for his censure should immediately apologize and blast her for the lying piece of garbage she is, as well as how her actions have negatively impacted those suffering with real problems and real abuse.

And, I don't even know who Hardwick is or care one iota about him or his career.

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2018 8:41 PM

Shove a road cone up her cunt for lying and trying to destroy a guy and his career. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2018 8:48 PM

The Chris Hardwick Accused thread went very quiet. I guess the Femanazis are figuring out new talking points.

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2018 8:53 PM

AMC has failed, yet again.

They never back up their actors and talent.

Instead of waiting for even a shred of evidence, they went with the accusor, and cut his show from AMC.

And now look - turns out that it was his scorned ex-girlfriend, out for revenge.

I hope he sues them. They've got so many lawsuits against them at this point, one more couldn't hurt.

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2018 8:58 PM

I can't believe he lost any gigs.

It was clear from her essay this was just another Babe.net-on-Aziz-Ansari situation — someone trying to get 15 minutes of fame out of a bad dating experience with a celebrity that was nowhere near abuse.

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2018 9:04 PM

Aziz Ansari is still having career issues.

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2018 9:08 PM

Time to sue.

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2018 10:37 PM

[quote] FYI, I'm saying this as a woman who's experienced both sexual harassment on the job and emotional abuse in relationships.

Well then, I guess you haven't learned anything.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2018 12:03 AM

The guy she cheated on him is another nerd icon, Sam Witwer

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2018 12:17 AM

R2 he wasn't liked by his colleagues and probably his bosses didn't like him either. Kind of like Matt Lauer. They were happy to see him go.

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2018 12:20 AM

Jesus, her hair! She deserves to be scorned for that alone.

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2018 12:59 AM

"Look at her hair..."

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2018 4:33 PM

It was a dysfunctional relationship. I am sure both are fucked up people.

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2018 5:05 PM

But only he is supposed to pay for it? Such bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2018 5:07 PM

He attacked her publicly first through his comedy routines and he tried the ruin her career first by blackballing her within their common sphere of comic shit.

Not sure what R20 means by that...

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2018 5:09 PM

Actually, he didn't attack her publicly. Read his goodbye text to her, r21. And, as far as the black balling...well, I'd like to see proof of that considering the sources: a flake with credibility issues and her current boyfriend and sexual abuser.

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2018 5:16 PM

R22:

He’s been attacking her in his stand up shtick since they broke up

by Anonymousreply 23June 20, 2018 5:18 PM

He said he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 24June 20, 2018 5:19 PM

Not only that r23, but Dykstra never mentions it in her missive nor has the media picked up on it and both would have pounced on him for it if he did.

by Anonymousreply 25June 20, 2018 5:21 PM

This doesn’t change his abusive behavior. She’s doing classic abused behavior.

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2018 5:22 PM

You mean lying, r26.

by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2018 5:24 PM

Folks are still digging through all the piles of shit for ‘receipts’

I guess we will find out one way or another eventually.

I’m not prepared to bill her a liar just yet, but that would change this time next week if no receipts are produced...

by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2018 5:26 PM

He's a complete ass, which is why everyone has dumped him. Anyone can do his "jobs". He was trying to be the next Ryan Seacrest. Except Ryan is liked.

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2018 5:28 PM

And what would be valid receipts...a recording of part of an argument with no context? A nasty text or email? It was a toxic relationship where both of them acted badly. He said they argued.

As I said unthread about the only thing she can produce that would prove her case is proof of her being beaten or blackballed in the industry (and not just anything that Hardwick was working on where he might not have wanted to work with his ex).

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2018 5:33 PM

I hope that people turn on this lying snatch, and completely shun her.

She was a nobody before, and she'll be a nobody after.

The only thing she'll be remembered for, is bring the #MeToo movement to an abrupt end.

by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2018 5:35 PM

She goes into great detail and several people who know him and work with him say he is a genuine asshole. His bosses, people who saw him with Dykstra at industry events, distanced themselves from him immediately.

But she wanted to get back together with him right after the breakup so apparently all that never happened and he's a terrific guy brought down by a lying broad.

Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2018 5:36 PM

Receipts could be a third party of a certain position confirming the blackball, or text/email that show something abusive.

Of course, a video would be delicious!

by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2018 5:36 PM

Hiw much was he hated by the industry? He’s literally everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2018 5:37 PM

[quote]someone trying to get 15 minutes of fame

Her family is wealthy and she had more than 15 minutes already -- she only lost her career because she was blacklisted.

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2018 5:38 PM

Her big claim to fame is cosplay and youtube? That's a pretty sad 15 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 36June 20, 2018 5:40 PM

There is NO EVIDENCE that Chris Hardwick was disliked by his peers.

Produce evidence of this, you bunch of lying slanderous slags.

I'm guessing it's a bunch of feminazis trying to defame Hardwick even more than they already have.

Of course, when you know you're wrong, all you have left are LIES.

I have never heard ONE BAD THING about Chris Hardwick, in all his years of doing Talking Dead. In fact, they even EXPANDED his show to "Talking." They don't give you more airtime, if the network hates you.

Lying sacks of shit.

by Anonymousreply 37June 20, 2018 5:45 PM

How can she be blacklisted when she's still working. She has a new podcast show coming out, which makes the timing of this suspect.

I don't think she was blacklisted from an industry as much as it was Hardwick saying he doesn't want to work with a crazy ex-girl friend.

R32, yup, people are saying he's an asshole to work with. The same has been said about Elon Musk and Steve Jobs. Nobody has come out to say he was a sexual abuser but Dykstra.

by Anonymousreply 38June 20, 2018 5:52 PM

[quote] people are saying he's an asshole to work with

All I keep reading here are, "people are saying" and "people are saying."

I can say that shit about anyone that I want to, but that doesn't make it true.

Produce the EVIDENCE, or STFU!

by Anonymousreply 39June 20, 2018 5:55 PM

Can someone give a short summary of what abuse he was accused of?

by Anonymousreply 40June 20, 2018 5:57 PM

Look at this dumb ass feminist cultist:

"My ex published texts I sent too. This is really common in abusive relationships."

Gotta love this - that Hardwick is leaking texts is not because he's acting in self-defense but because he's an abuser. Is there a strategy that these cunts would allow a man who was falsely accused to pursue??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 20, 2018 6:04 PM

The texts in the TMZ link do not sound to me like an attempt to reconcile. "When can we be okay?" was probably an important question for Chloe, since the two ran in the same circles and Chris had all the power there.

by Anonymousreply 42June 20, 2018 6:06 PM

Ever since Mattress Girl was exposed as a fraud and false accuser with her texts, the next big goal of the Rape Activists (somewhat ironic label for themselves, no?) have been trying to undermine evidence from texts as a defense. The same thing happened in Canada with the Jian Gomeshi trial when the text messages literally showed the accusers collaborating to invent a fake story and working out the details.

by Anonymousreply 43June 20, 2018 6:07 PM

Ooh she was R43? I didn't know that. Juicy. Gotta see that. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 44June 20, 2018 6:11 PM

Yes, because she looks like a fool now the Femanazis are trying to say he shouldn't have released texts that show his side.

There were numerous red flags in her own essay that she's unstable and nobody else has stepped forward about sexual abuse.

by Anonymousreply 45June 20, 2018 6:11 PM

Here's one of the "post-rape" messages from Mattress Girl:

"I feel like we need to have some real time where we can talk about life and thingz, because we still haven't really had a paul-emma chill sesh since summmmerrrr."

by Anonymousreply 46June 20, 2018 6:26 PM

Thanks I found the texts/posts on wikipedia. I had no idea it ended that way. I just thought she was annoying and then faded away.

by Anonymousreply 47June 20, 2018 6:31 PM

She is promoting some project and she posts this bullshit. And that's all it is bullshit

Ladies, a relationship that didn't work out isn't abuse. Having consensual sex that's lousy isn't rape. It's just lousy sex. Saying that a not so great relationship was abuse (when it wasn't) and saying lousy sex was rape is disgusting and it's basically making a joke and being dismissive of real rape cases and victims. It's fucking disgusting and these stupid bitch women who do this should be castigated, shamed and called out for it until we never hear from them again. They are enemies of other women

This isn't right what happened to Chris Hardwick and Aziz Anasari . It wasn't abuse. It's not a crime to be a shitty boyfriend or a shitty date

by Anonymousreply 48June 20, 2018 6:59 PM

She just came out with this to promote some project she has coming out

by Anonymousreply 49June 20, 2018 7:00 PM

People say he has a three inch pecker.

by Anonymousreply 50June 21, 2018 1:23 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 21, 2018 9:32 PM

No receipts?

by Anonymousreply 52June 21, 2018 9:48 PM

One of the movie critics on What The Flick said it was well known in their industry that Chris and this other woman worked to get her blacklisted, so while she may be a mess he's still an asshole who fights dirty.

by Anonymousreply 53June 21, 2018 10:06 PM

When did the blackballing supposedly occur? She was texting him 7 months after they broke up.

by Anonymousreply 54June 21, 2018 10:17 PM

[quote] Well instead of producing the proof she and her BF claimed to have she just wants to move "forwards".

Fucking lying SKANK!

Sue her ass, Chris Hardwick. Do it NOW, and completely destroy her!

by Anonymousreply 55June 21, 2018 10:21 PM

He's not suing her. You most be a retard.

by Anonymousreply 56June 22, 2018 12:30 AM

[quote] You most be a retard

Says the retard.

[quote] He's not suing her

Well he SHOULD sue her lying skank ass.

by Anonymousreply 57June 22, 2018 12:33 AM

How can he sue if she's telling the truth. Are you a fangurl?

by Anonymousreply 58June 22, 2018 12:37 AM

Meh. Her wanting to get back together with him doesn't mean he didn't abuse her. It means she was willing to put up with it, a fact already in evidence.

by Anonymousreply 59June 22, 2018 12:38 AM

[quote] Her wanting to get back together with him doesn't mean he didn't abuse her. It means she was willing to put up with it, a fact already in evidence

There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE of abuse. None whatsoever, except for you fucking liars, who keep repeating this dumb twat's lies. She has produced NOTHING.

No evidence of blackballing, no evidence of abuse. Zero. Zip. Nada.

What she HAS done, though, is said that she just wants to "move forward," after she was pressed for evidence and couldn't produce any.

She is a LYING FUCKING CUNT. Period. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 60June 22, 2018 12:40 AM

Calm down honey, it's not your career.

by Anonymousreply 61June 22, 2018 12:42 AM

Man, the reddit trolls are really TRIGGERED because apparently a worm like Hardwick is their ideal of a real man.

If it wasn't so disgusting, it would be sad.

by Anonymousreply 62June 22, 2018 12:44 AM

Agree with R61. Hardwick is worrying about you.

by Anonymousreply 63June 22, 2018 12:44 AM

^isn't

by Anonymousreply 64June 22, 2018 12:44 AM

R60, you have no idea whether she's lying or not so just shut the fuck up and calm the fuck down.

by Anonymousreply 65June 22, 2018 12:47 AM

To think the straight women of the world are fighting over a scrawny dwarf like him is sad.

by Anonymousreply 66June 22, 2018 12:47 AM

[quote] Man, the reddit trolls are really TRIGGERED

No.

LIARS and FALSE ACCUSERS who try to ruin people's careers, out of jealousy and vindictiveness - THAT'S what fucking triggers me.

This bitch needs to be brought to justice. You can't just go around making up fucking lies about people, trying to ruin their careers, and get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 67June 22, 2018 12:47 AM

[quote] you have no idea whether she's lying or not so just shut the fuck up and calm the fuck down

And likewise, YOU have no idea whether she's lying or not - especially since she has proven NOTHING.

So YOU need to shut the fuck up, and calm the fuck down.

by Anonymousreply 68June 22, 2018 12:49 AM

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 69June 22, 2018 12:50 AM

The Reddit troll sure does seem triggered. She also uses a lot of caps and has to respond to every comment. Hmm....

Is this pasty guy another one of Poo's "celebrity" crushes?

by Anonymousreply 70June 22, 2018 1:01 AM

R68-= Patty Hearst

by Anonymousreply 71June 22, 2018 1:04 AM

Sorry R70 and R71, but personal attacks do not equal truth.

Truth = truth, much to your dismay.

by Anonymousreply 72June 22, 2018 1:08 AM

[quote]One of the movie critics on What The Flick said it was well known in their industry that Chris and this other woman worked to get her blacklisted,

Well, if that’s not an unimpeachable source, I don’t know what is!

by Anonymousreply 73June 22, 2018 1:08 AM

[quote]To think the straight women of the world are fighting over a scrawny dwarf like him is sad.

It’s because of his huge dick and exquisite cunnilingus technique.

by Anonymousreply 74June 22, 2018 1:10 AM

Of course they worked to get her blackballed. It's par for the course with dicks like this Hardwick guy.

by Anonymousreply 75June 22, 2018 1:11 AM

R74= Will Wheaton

by Anonymousreply 76June 22, 2018 1:12 AM

R75 is triggered because Michfest fell apart, and it has nothing to do this Summer.

Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 77June 22, 2018 1:13 AM

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Hardwick is a mean, abusive asshole. I don't doubt he has enemies in the industry. Maybe he is isn't above underhand tactics in his professional life (i.e. blacklisting). But that describes most successful people in the entertainment industry! We know that Ellen is guilty of a lot worse than this guy - should she be fired and ostracised too? What about Rosie O'Donnell?

If the ex bf/gf/wife/husband of every famous American wrote a public letter describing how much of a dick they were in their relationship - and said description guaranteed the end of that person's career - pretty soon there would be about 2 people left on TV. The Dykstra case sets a very, very dangerous precedent, regardless of how much of a twat Hardwick is.

by Anonymousreply 78June 22, 2018 1:14 AM

I don't think Chris has been fired from anything yet.

by Anonymousreply 79June 22, 2018 1:19 AM

So the only defense the Femanazis have is to yell at posters and say Hardwick doesn't care about you? This is a discussion board and this is a discussion.

So, where are the hoards of women that you Femanazis said were coming for Hardwick? Where is the woman who supposedly helped Hardwick blackball the daughter of a prominent Hollywood executive? How come she hasn't backed up the story? How come she continued working even though she was blackballed?

She very well may have been blackballed from projects that Hardwick was involved with but that is just not wanting to work with a crazy ex-girlfriend. Prove she was blackballed from the industry and denied a living.

by Anonymousreply 80June 22, 2018 1:22 AM

R78, you're right, there are a lot of jerks on TV. But it is not a dangerous precedent. Just a cultural change. In the past, the power structure favored and protected jerks.

That is no longer the case. So, in the future, there may be less jerks on TV and in the movies because they are a high-risk investment. Better to just give these lucrative positions to higher-quality people.

I don't understand this thinking that a celebrity must be immune to social judgment. They are in a high reward yet high risk profession. They knew this going into the field or at the very least they know it now.

by Anonymousreply 81June 22, 2018 1:25 AM

Also, Chris isn't an actor. All he has to sell is himself and his nerd persona. If people find out that's false, maybe they aren't interested.

by Anonymousreply 82June 22, 2018 1:29 AM

Acting one way in private and a very different way in public is a high-wire act. Some celebrities will be exposed. It's not a tragedy. Just a risk of their particular profession.

by Anonymousreply 83June 22, 2018 1:29 AM

[quote] I don't understand this thinking that a celebrity must be immune to social judgment

Ridiculous.

Nobody here is saying that celebrities should be immune to judgment.

However, they should be immune to baseless accusations and lies, which could end their career.

If you have the proof, then prove it. If not, then STFU. Oh, and don't wait for 5 years to tell your story, when it's "convenient," and when you have a project that you're trying to promote.

It sounds like you're just blinded by your own bias, R81.

by Anonymousreply 84June 22, 2018 1:29 AM

It seems it's mostly fangirls online who don't actually know this creep who are screeching about his innocence. They don't know anything about him or his behavior.

by Anonymousreply 85June 22, 2018 1:31 AM

But the opinion of the public is the foundation of Hardwick's career. Just finding out that he was involved with this 20-something-year old anorexic when he was in his 40s is a major turn-off for some people.

Proof? This isn't court. It's "Do I still like this guy?" Just like you do with people you know when you learn more about them.

by Anonymousreply 86June 22, 2018 1:32 AM

Who's to say she's not telling the truth, r83. Who's to say she didn't act one way in private and then publicly lied in her essay? You got the receipts on that? Cause so far when it comes to backing up their side of things with evidence it's Harwick 1 Dykstra 0.

by Anonymousreply 87June 22, 2018 1:34 AM

Lydia is just a rich version of this other woman. She finally did change her hair color from red.

BTW, one text isn't evidence.

by Anonymousreply 88June 22, 2018 1:35 AM

[quote] It seems it's mostly fangirls online who don't actually know this creep who are screeching about his innocence. They don't know anything about him or his behavior.

Do you not see the idiotic irony of your statement, R85? Because I'm sure you don't, otherwise you would not have posted something so obtuse.

However, I guess we are to assume that YOU DO know Hardwick, personally.

So please enlighten us. And do include personal anecdotes of the massive amounts of time that you've spent with him, along with personal photos, and any links and proof of your statement of his creepiness, his behavior, and his guilt. Links. And proof, please.

And make sure you don't just give us useless anecdotes, and unsubstantiated stories, which your "grandmother's best friends, aunt told her uncle." And most of all don't just give us your OPINION.

Hurry, now! The world is waiting.

by Anonymousreply 89June 22, 2018 1:36 AM

R89, no one is waiting except for you. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 90June 22, 2018 1:38 AM

R87 he's the one who took the risk by getting involved with a messed-up anorexic twenty years younger than him. You don't see other TV hosts doing stupid shit like that - not if they want to keep the $$ rolling in.

by Anonymousreply 91June 22, 2018 1:38 AM

R88, it was several texts from two different days several months apart, which is more than what Dykstra had.

Oh, he's not the only one waiting, r90. I'll wait too.

R91, seriously? Older men and younger women is nothing new at all. In fact, older women with younger men is a thing too. You sound bitter. Like your husband dumped you for a younger woman.

by Anonymousreply 92June 22, 2018 1:45 AM

R92 all you took out of that was older/younger? What about messed-up anorexic with daddy issues? He treated her like shit and now it's boomeranging back at him. Boo hoo.

by Anonymousreply 93June 22, 2018 1:48 AM

R89 is over-invested in Hardwick. I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 94June 22, 2018 1:49 AM

You sound mad because some guys get caught while others get away with it. Well, that's life.

by Anonymousreply 95June 22, 2018 1:50 AM

The Blemish: Chris Hardwick’s Former Employees Confirm He’s Kind of an Asshole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 22, 2018 1:53 AM

Is Hardwick posting on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 97June 22, 2018 1:59 AM

^ That article is pathetic. He's a workaholic who sucks up to big name celebs? That's what they've got on him that makes him and asshole?

Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 98June 22, 2018 2:00 AM

[quote] Is Hardwick posting on this thread?

Yeah, because no one would ever think of defending an innocent man, who was falsely accused.

by Anonymousreply 99June 22, 2018 2:01 AM

I imagine you pacing around your room with flop sweat and spittle at the corners of your mouth

by Anonymousreply 100June 22, 2018 2:04 AM

[quote] But it is not a dangerous precedent. Just a cultural change.

Yes, it is a cultural change. A very dangerous one.

[quote] In the past, the power structure favored and protected jerks.

And always will. You must be terribly naive if you think the networks are going to replace the assholes with "nice" people.

[quote] Better to just give these lucrative positions to higher-quality people.

How, pray, do you distinguish a "higher quality" person from a lesser mortal? A memory scan? Testimonies from every person the person has ever come into contact with, up to and including the school lunch lady?

[quote] I don't understand this thinking that a celebrity must be immune to social judgement.

No-one is saying that. However, it is a worrying sign when a celebrity is banished from public life a mere day after a (incredibly flimsy) public accusation is made public.

r81

by Anonymousreply 101June 22, 2018 2:07 AM

Run for your lives!!!

The Quote Queen has arrived!!!

by Anonymousreply 102June 22, 2018 2:10 AM

No, r97, Dykstra is and she still can't prove shit.

by Anonymousreply 103June 22, 2018 2:13 AM

This is the "worrying sign" that upsets you in modern life? I don't know what is in your past but middle age white heterosexual men with money being falsely accused young anorexics is not on my list of things that give me worry

by Anonymousreply 104June 22, 2018 2:15 AM

He should sue her for slander. For all you people supporting her bc she said it so it must be true, let's see how that stands up in court. Freedom of speech does not protect slander. If you accuse someone of abuse among other things, and said comments result in someone losing their livelihood, you had better have proof of these things bc you've got one hell of a problem on your hands if you can't. Bitch better have a good atty or some solid proof other than her "word." I'm guessing he's holding off from suing to wait to see if once she is proven a liar, he gets all his gigs back. But I'd sue her anyway just to prove a point.

by Anonymousreply 105June 22, 2018 2:18 AM

So, let him sue. Let us know when he sues.

by Anonymousreply 106June 22, 2018 2:21 AM

r104 do you honestly think that wealthy white men be the only demographic to suffer from this in the long run? Are you that naive?

by Anonymousreply 107June 22, 2018 2:22 AM

I think your animus has very little to do with potential consequences and every thing to do with your personal bigotry.

by Anonymousreply 108June 22, 2018 2:25 AM

You mean you think there are a ton of women in their 40s dating 20-something year olds with anorexia and mommy issues?

by Anonymousreply 109June 22, 2018 2:25 AM

JLo comes to mind with the guy before ARod.

by Anonymousreply 110June 22, 2018 2:33 AM

'Animosity', Rose @108

And your lack of concern about potential consequences speaks volumes about your personal bigotry.

by Anonymousreply 111June 22, 2018 2:34 AM

That guy was an anorexic with mommy issues?

by Anonymousreply 112June 22, 2018 2:34 AM

And a closet case to boot, r112.

by Anonymousreply 113June 22, 2018 2:36 AM

I didn't realize he accused JLo of abusing him. Well, she's in trouble then.

by Anonymousreply 114June 22, 2018 2:37 AM

I have a message for all the MRAs on this thread:

No one will ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER fuck you. Not men. Not women. You will die alone, and your stupid incel raging will not do anything to change anyone's mind. You are undoubtedly: Fat

Stupid

Ugly

Boring

Poor.

Kill yourselves now. Do the rest of the world a solid.

by Anonymousreply 115June 22, 2018 2:38 AM

Lead by example r115

by Anonymousreply 116June 22, 2018 2:40 AM

He didn't r114, but that wasn't your criteria in r109.

by Anonymousreply 117June 22, 2018 2:48 AM

Maybe I didn’t read her article that closely, but other than the blacklisting what did he do that was so bad? I feel like I’m missing something. All the articles reference sexual abuse - wha? Where?

I don’t know anything about his brand or company but, yeah maybe powerful rich old dudes who depend on the public liking them should stop dating volatile emotionally messed up women decades younger than them. Or be Kevin Hart and have the kind of Teflon where your personal life has no impact on your career somehow.

by Anonymousreply 118June 22, 2018 2:51 AM

Okay. The "criteria" included someone with ANOREXIA & MOMMY ISSUES, R117. Does that describe Casper Smart?

by Anonymousreply 119June 22, 2018 2:51 AM

R118, he also demanded that she be ready for sex at all times, isolated her from other people, belittled her in public and generally engaged in nasty controlling domineering behavior.

IOW, he's a dick. Bigly.

by Anonymousreply 120June 22, 2018 2:54 AM

Uh, yes. And he's a closet case to boot. They guy had issues, r119.

R118 there's zero proof from her opthat even the black balling took place. All there she has is a half assed essay that calls her own judgement into question. And, now that the ride is turning against her, she and her sexual abuser boyfriend want to move on.

by Anonymousreply 121June 22, 2018 2:55 AM

Congratulations, R115, you are officially The Biggest Cunt on DL. Now you can go and die happy.

by Anonymousreply 122June 22, 2018 2:57 AM

R120 yeah that does sound like dickish behavior and that he was doing it to someone so much younger isn’t great. But most celebrities are probably awful in private. I don’t think this is sexual abuse, but if the world wants to stop using celebs who are assholes in their private relationships, shit will get interesting. Or they will all start paying off exes and requiring they sign an NDA

by Anonymousreply 123June 22, 2018 2:58 AM

If it's true, r123. She sounded just as dickish as he did. She did cheat on him with his business partner and it turns out that it was more than the kiss she described.

by Anonymousreply 124June 22, 2018 3:01 AM

Is she claiming the sexual abuse was in reference to his request she lay perfectly still on the bed while he serviced her ‘starfish’?

by Anonymousreply 125June 22, 2018 3:03 AM

I'm so upset! A bunch of fat neckbeardy unfuckable slobs think I'm a cunt! Whatever shall I do! Wherever shall I go?

Fuck your moms. That's the only way you will ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get anyone to touch your private parts. Because you are a hopeless unfuckable loser.

Oh, and to repeat. Nobody will ever fuck you. So kill yourself. Hey! Shove a rusty chainsaw up your wide anus. Maybe that will fool you into thinking you're fuckable. Which, of course, you're not. Because you will never ever ever have sex with another live human person. Cause you're unfuckable and fat and poor and dumb.

And nobody will ever fuck you. Like. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 126June 22, 2018 3:03 AM

She said he demanded sex at any time he wanted it and would fuck her while she was laying there crying. He called it 'starfishing' and thought it was funny.

I'd call that sexual abuse.

by Anonymousreply 127June 22, 2018 3:04 AM

She lied about having proof of his abuse. Why should we believe anything she's said?

by Anonymousreply 128June 22, 2018 3:07 AM

And we kniw this is true how, r127? She was caught in a lie about the cheating.

by Anonymousreply 129June 22, 2018 3:07 AM

I’m confused...

She agreed to the sex and then cried during?

by Anonymousreply 130June 22, 2018 3:09 AM

r127 the way the relationship is described to me it sounds like a consensual S&M setup. She willingly surrendered to him, and three years later, either through wanting revenge or regretting her choices or both, she decided to revise history to fit with #metoo and damage his reputation mightily.

by Anonymousreply 131June 22, 2018 3:11 AM

Always having sex when he wanted seems to be a feature of the relationship not a bug.

It wasn't a matter of agreeing to anything, he demanded that she be ready to have sex with him at all times. He apparently didn't care that she was just laying there crying.

by Anonymousreply 132June 22, 2018 3:12 AM

R124 yeah she doesn’t sound great either but she also has no skin in the game here since she has no career.

She cried during the sex and he laughed? And they weren’t role playing? Bizarre

by Anonymousreply 133June 22, 2018 3:14 AM

She had a career through him, and when he left, the opportunities did too.

by Anonymousreply 134June 22, 2018 3:15 AM

Again, r132, where's the proof. She said she had proof of his abuse. Where is it? Now, she just wants to move on without providing any of the proof she said she had.

Let's also not forget that she lied in her essay. She did cheat on him with his BUSINESS PARTNER.

by Anonymousreply 135June 22, 2018 3:16 AM

Yeah this was a hit and run.

by Anonymousreply 136June 22, 2018 3:18 AM

Nobody's ever going to fuck you MRAs. Nobody. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 137June 22, 2018 3:20 AM

Give it a rest, Mary. This isn't the hill for you to die on.

by Anonymousreply 138June 22, 2018 3:22 AM

Who hurt you R137?

Nevermind, no one cares. It wasn't Chris Hardwick so don't take out your anger on him.

by Anonymousreply 139June 22, 2018 3:24 AM

[quote] Maybe I didn’t read her article that closely, but other than the blacklisting what did he do that was so bad? I feel like I’m missing something.

You're not missing anything. She lied, and made it all up for attention.

The fact that so many parts are missing to her story, not to mention any evidence of her accusations, are what make this story so confusing.

When someone only gives you bits and pieces of a story, without any proof, it tends to make people very confused.

[quote] I don’t know anything about his brand or company but, yeah maybe powerful rich old dudes who depend on the public liking them

That's the strange thing about this.

Chris Hardwick is practically a nobody. He only became famous because he hosted a talk show discussing the most popular zombie show on television, "Talking Dead."

He's a stand-up comedian, and does a lot of comic-con panels, in addition to his television hosting duties.

For people to try to make him out to be some rich and powerful mogul like Harvey Weinstein, is ludicrous.

This is why the #metoo farce is becoming a joke.

Women are trying to lump all men into ONE category, some hoping to get publicity or payment for it, and some by telling outright lies.

It's like any other "band wagon." Once something goes "viral," then others just jump on the bandwagon - the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Unfortunately in this case, this woman has done a lot of damage, with nothing factual to back up her lies and accusations.

by Anonymousreply 140June 22, 2018 3:27 AM

He wasn't "practically a nobody", r140, although I agree with most of your other points. I've been familiar with him for years from Nerdist, his podcast, his Comedy Central show, and related ventures. He's been pretty prolific, although it hasn't necessarily been in mainstream circles until the comic book realms started getting turned into movies and television in this last rebirth of the superhero movie (Walking Dead is based on a graphic novel). But he was well known in, well, nerd circles.

by Anonymousreply 141June 22, 2018 3:31 AM

More helpful advice from fat, unfuckable neck beards. Not at all helpful because they are SO stupid and, of course, unfuckable.

You know that, right. How unfuckable you are? And you stare at Chloe Dykstra (whose father is a kazillionaire), and wish someone who looked like a piece of shit on the bottom of her shoe would fuck you, but they won't. Because nobody will ever fuck you. Oh, and you will more than likely remain unemployed for the rest of your days, so again, do the welfare system a favor and relieve it of the stresses your 6-700 lb ass puts on it and kill yourselves. You know, because NOBODY WILL EVVVVVVVEEEERRRRRR FFFFFUUUUUCCCKKKK YOOOOOUUUU you fat neck beard unfuckable troll.

by Anonymousreply 142June 22, 2018 3:32 AM

Just in case my thesis was too subtle. I'll give you a synopsis.

Nobody will ever fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 143June 22, 2018 3:33 AM

The stranger thing is she is actually from a wealthy and much more connected family. He father is a big special effects person in Hollywood. He owned a six company and was head of six for Universal. Yet somehow a b-lister has more power?

by Anonymousreply 144June 22, 2018 3:34 AM

The strange thing is, that R142 is so mentally unbalanced, that I can't even tell whose side he/she is on.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 145June 22, 2018 3:35 AM

Yet oddly, r142/r143, you contribute nothing whatsoever to the conversation except a clear indication you're a raving lunatic. Your ad hominem attacks are pointless, this isn't Twitter.

And as many of us here are gay men, most of us could give a shit whether Chloe Dykstra fucks them or not. Personally, I would prefer she did not, as that would be gross.

by Anonymousreply 146June 22, 2018 3:35 AM

Gay men don't have sex, r146? I mean you don't. We all know that, but really fuck off. What do you care then what happens between a hetero couple?

I will NEVER stop trolling MRAs, Nazis, Republicunts and Commie bots who infest these boards, so fuck off and die r146. Like you're a professor at the LSE to engage with in meaningful conversation? You're a stupid unfuckable shitbag who is afraid of his own shadow. Fuck you. Oh wait, nobody will, ever, will they? Go tongue Donkeytooth Milo's ass.

by Anonymousreply 147June 22, 2018 3:41 AM

What's an MRA?

by Anonymousreply 148June 22, 2018 3:42 AM

men's rights "activist"

by Anonymousreply 149June 22, 2018 3:42 AM

It's a label that posters like r147 like to throw around because it dehumanizes people and paints them as "Other". Basically this poster thinks anyone suggesting that maybe, possibly, the women wasn't 100% correct and innocent and blameless and helpless in every situation, gets attacked by this idiot as an MRA-supporter, Nazi, terrorist, Incel, whatever new label or buzzword is being shopped around at the time along with some old ones, even though they are completely inappropriate when used in the manner in which xhe is using them.

And it is completely pointless. Just F&F and ignore, and move on, the only real way to deal with people like that. Luckily they are really, really obvious and completely unsubtle, so they are easy to spot.

by Anonymousreply 150June 22, 2018 3:47 AM

Who's the bitch that was helping him wreck her career, why is no one going after this backstabbing cow?

by Anonymousreply 151June 22, 2018 5:44 AM

I'm glad he is losing everything. Fuck that douche.

by Anonymousreply 152June 22, 2018 5:53 AM

r147 is like those lezzies who kill their bi GFs' baby boy from a previous relationship.

Oooh, the irony of a lezzie calling gay men unfuckable and fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153June 22, 2018 7:01 AM

[quote][R118] there's zero proof from her opthat even the black balling took place. All there she has is a half assed essay that calls her own judgement into question. And, now that the ride is turning against her, she and her sexual abuser boyfriend want to move on.

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 154June 22, 2018 12:21 PM

This is Datalounge and not the SATs, r154.

by Anonymousreply 155June 22, 2018 12:38 PM

R155, so when you’re not taking an exam, it’s OK to make yourself look uneducated or sloppy with a slew of typos and grammatical errors? Ok, got it.

by Anonymousreply 156June 22, 2018 4:11 PM

Has AMC said anything about him getting his shows back?

by Anonymousreply 157June 22, 2018 4:38 PM

Yup, I sure do, r156, and I will continue to until TPTB at DL make it easier to post from a phone or add an edit button. Until then Sit down and STFU and stop being a scold.

by Anonymousreply 158June 22, 2018 5:01 PM

Let the grammar patrol have it R158! So annoying.

by Anonymousreply 159June 22, 2018 5:02 PM

She's going to release more evidence. It's coming.

by Anonymousreply 160June 22, 2018 5:05 PM

She just said she wants to move on. There is no evidence. She’s a liar.

by Anonymousreply 161June 22, 2018 5:24 PM

[quote] There is no evidence. She’s a liar.

So is R160.

by Anonymousreply 162June 22, 2018 8:14 PM

He was able to prove she lied about cheating, r162. She hasn't probed anything.

by Anonymousreply 163June 22, 2018 8:17 PM

[quote]She cried during the sex and he laughed? And they weren’t role playing? Bizarre.

Psychotic, actually.

by Anonymousreply 164June 22, 2018 8:21 PM

Prove it happened, r164. She said she has proof of the abuse. Where is it? He proved she's a liar. Now the burden of proof is on her. He word means nothing.

by Anonymousreply 165June 22, 2018 8:44 PM

Did he deny the part about the cry/laugh sex or the anecdote after her surgery?

by Anonymousreply 166June 22, 2018 9:29 PM

He denied her accusations, r166. She hasn't denied the texts that were released. Or the podcast that Patty Hearst dug up. She LIED to promote her movie that opened just after ther accusation.

by Anonymousreply 167June 22, 2018 10:37 PM

What was on the podcast R167?

by Anonymousreply 168June 22, 2018 10:42 PM

Her gushing over how amazing Hardwick was while she was hospitalized with her etopic pregnancy. Said,she couldn't have made it though without him.

by Anonymousreply 169June 22, 2018 10:45 PM

Are rumors swirling about the Hearst family buying her silence moving forward?

by Anonymousreply 170June 22, 2018 11:38 PM

Only in your imagination, r170.

by Anonymousreply 171June 22, 2018 11:41 PM

I highly doubt that

by Anonymousreply 172June 22, 2018 11:42 PM

I have no idea if that happened or not, but it wouldn’t be the first time that family spread some scratch around to cover up the sickies

by Anonymousreply 173June 22, 2018 11:45 PM

You asked if there were rumors swirling, r173. No. Again, only in your imagination. She has a film to promote. She fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 174June 22, 2018 11:48 PM

Unhinged hipster cunts are the worst.

by Anonymousreply 175June 23, 2018 12:11 AM

Sorry people complaining upthread, the Datalounge Grammar Bitches are a feature not a bug. They were here long before you came and they will be here long after you are gone. It happens time and time again that people with poor grammar, punctuation, syntax and spelling try to take them down and you always lose.

We value and respect our Grammar Bitches and we have done so for 25 years, you should too.

by Anonymousreply 176June 23, 2018 7:25 PM

R176, you're too funny.  You're lecturing an anonymous poster who has probably been here longer than you and the grammar cunt.  You're an ass.

by Anonymousreply 177June 23, 2018 11:08 PM

I'm indifferent to Hardwick, but even when I first saw all of this, I said "She's one of those women who further invalidates the #metoo movement." She was a grown woman who chose to stay in a relationship with a douchebag. You can't have it both ways: You can't go off about women being independent and not needing men and then engage in self-infantilization

We need to stop pretending that someone like her is a victim anywhere near the level of someone like a Weinstein victim.

by Anonymousreply 178June 23, 2018 11:13 PM

Was her new picture a hit?

by Anonymousreply 179June 24, 2018 9:23 PM

Still waiting for AMC to apologize to Chris Hardwick for siding with the lying whore, and then re-instating his show.

But those chickenshit cowards haven't said a word yet.

FUCK AMC!

No doubt, they're afraid of the inevitable lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 180June 24, 2018 9:51 PM

We don't know if there are other issues besides the ex. I hope AMC and NBC are actually investigating. If he's just a pig, let the shows go on.

by Anonymousreply 181June 24, 2018 9:56 PM

[quote] We don't know if there are other issues besides the ex

Why would there be?

No one else has said a word about Chris, except for the lying attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 182June 24, 2018 10:03 PM

She didn’t lie about shit though, she stated that he (or the unnamed ex) was a asshole & why - bossing her around, demanding daily sex even though women are asexual etc. She didn’t say or imply that there was more to it than that.

Having read her article, I was pretty surprised that his employers moved against him like they did. She probably was too. Presumably he was already hated behind the scenes.

She sure is a scrawny and pathetic looking mess though. Really not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 183June 25, 2018 12:40 PM

Two ex-girlfriends, Jacinda Barrett and Janet Varney, back Chris Hardwick.  Looking bad for Chloe.

by Anonymousreply 184June 26, 2018 11:48 PM

has his show been reinstated?

by Anonymousreply 185June 26, 2018 11:49 PM

Sorry Chloe, but I call bull shit. I don't care how cute a guy is, if the guy embarrasses you in public once or twice, is insensitive in bed more than not...is a bossy asshole....honey, that's on YOU to break up with this shitty person. Not indulge his dangerous immaturity for years, create a whole identity around it, milk it, feed it, and hold a vindictive grudge for eternity. It's not your jerkfuck of a boyfriend's duty to summon the ghosts of Freud and the Buddha, to magically morph him into some enlightened loving, responsive being...all for YOU. They guy's shitty, ugly behaviours is a reflection of his shitty character as a human. And likewise, your shitty choice of a boyfriend is a reflection of how YOU feel inside about YOURSELF and what you are willing to settle for. Ask yourself why you are anorexic, another sign of self-deprivation. Explore your childhood and scan for trauma. Confront all THAT and then we can talk.

In the meantime, how DARE you whine about your shitty asshole ex-boyfriend in a public forum and label it "abuse"

by Anonymousreply 186June 27, 2018 1:38 AM

Lydia Hearst's post wasn't exactly a ringing endorsement. She was broken, blah, blah, blah. So basically Chris goes for young, crazy anorexic's?

by Anonymousreply 187June 27, 2018 2:22 AM

I wanna get with R186, in a biblical way!

by Anonymousreply 188June 27, 2018 11:50 AM

Hooking up with histrionic personality disorder is always a mistake, R188

by Anonymousreply 189June 27, 2018 3:38 PM

So what happened to all the harpie shrews who were screeching about Chris Hardwick's GUILT????

Hope this finally shuts them the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 190June 27, 2018 3:57 PM

Still gnawing in that bone, are we?

by Anonymousreply 191June 27, 2018 5:53 PM

So, where are they then, r191?

by Anonymousreply 192June 27, 2018 6:13 PM

Another ex, Andrea Savage, defends Hardwick today. So where are the hordes of accusers that were supposed to come out of woodwork?

by Anonymousreply 193June 27, 2018 6:16 PM

Patty spread some blood money around

by Anonymousreply 194June 27, 2018 6:18 PM

[quote] Patty spread some blood money around

Well now you sound truly desperate.

When you have no facts, no evidence, and even the accuser backs off of her claims, all you have left are... CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

So. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 195June 27, 2018 6:33 PM

Oh, the irony

by Anonymousreply 196June 27, 2018 6:37 PM

An empty endorsement from someone he dated 15ya is no more proof of anything than speculation about payoffs is...

by Anonymousreply 197June 27, 2018 7:05 PM

I don't know.  Three women with a 15 year+ history with Hardwick had no issue with him.  One woman who was caught in a lie in her own essay and with a history of mental illness before she dated Hardwick had issues with him.  Hmmm, I believe Hardwick.

by Anonymousreply 198June 27, 2018 7:32 PM

[quote]R186 Sorry Chloe, but I call bull shit. I don't care how cute a guy is, if the guy embarrasses you in public once or twice, is insensitive in bed more than not...is a bossy asshole....honey, that's on YOU to break up with this shitty person.

She herself says that over and over in the essay. It doesn't take a cut-and-dried a position of "Someone Did This To Me!!!"

She frames it like a cautionary tale, as to how one can agree to an unhealthy relationship.

by Anonymousreply 199June 27, 2018 7:34 PM

It's just like author Steve Galloway in Canada, whose lynch mob promised NINETEEN accusers would come forward, but exactly ZERO ever did.

by Anonymousreply 200June 27, 2018 7:34 PM

R198:

Believe them all you want. I believe them too.

I also believe their ‘testimony’ is irrelevant to the issue of his relationship many years later with another woman.

Do you honestly believe that every relationship is the same and any person, including Chris Hardwick, is exactly the same today as they were in 2003?

by Anonymousreply 201June 27, 2018 7:44 PM

[quote] She frames it like a cautionary tale, as to how one can agree to an unhealthy relationship.

I disagree. The aim of the piece was to inflict as much damage as possible on the guy. The cautionary tale aspect of it is window dressing.

by Anonymousreply 202June 27, 2018 8:34 PM

[quote]r202 The aim of the piece was to inflict as much damage as possible on the guy. The cautionary tale aspect of it is window dressing.

It's all supposition, since we don't know either of the parties...but she could have made a much bigger deal out of it if she wanted to. She didn't even identify him by name. She didn't launch a campaign. She says many complimentary things about him in the essay, as well.

Certainly everyone's allowed to write about their own experiences, which we all see from our personal point of view, with unavoidable bias.

What's set people off is that she uses the term "sexual assault". This means different things to different people, especially when it's not framed in a legal context.

[quote]I did what he said…Including let him sexually assault me. Regularly. I was expected to be ready for him when he came home from work. How did this happen? At the beginning of our relationship, I was quite ill often due to my [anorexia]. One night he initiated, and I said, “I’m so sorry, can we not tonight? I’m feeling really sick.” He responded, “I just want to remind you, the reason my last relationship didn’t work out was because of the lack of sex.” It was a veiled threat. I succumbed. Every night, I laid there for him, occasionally in tears. He called it “starfishing”. He thought the whole idea was funny. To be fair, I did go along with it out of fear of losing him. I’m still recovering from being sexually used (not in a super fun way) for three years.

When one uses pressure and coercion like, [italic] "I just want to remind you, the reason my last relationship didn’t work out was because of the lack of sex," [/italic] some would define that as sexual abuse, or even assault. What IS the difference between sexual abuse and assault? Or was that just emotional abuse, or manipulation, and the sex was consensual? Or was there no abuse, no manipulation...no nothing?

Not everyone uses the same vocabulary or definitions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203June 27, 2018 9:02 PM

R203

"When one uses pressure and coercion like, "I just want to remind you, the reason my last relationship didn’t work out was because of the lack of sex," some would define that as sexual abuse, or even assault. What IS the difference between sexual abuse and assault? Or was that just emotional abuse, or manipulation, and the sex was consensual? Or was there no abuse, no manipulation...no nothing?"

I am going to say something potentially inflammatory right now. But it must be said. Unless Chris Hardwick put literally a gun to Chloe whats-her-name's head, or in another very tangible and scary way used physical coercion, or credible verbal threat of violence, to force sex on her....this was consensual sex. Horrible, ill-advised, loveless, tear-stained, consensual sex.

Put another way, this was sex that he requested (albeit lovelessly) and which she allowed to move forward (also lovelessly). The sex these two sweet peas had together, was empty consensual sex between two tragic, wounded people playing out their weird, wounded power games.

Mutually.

by Anonymousreply 204June 27, 2018 9:27 PM

The other women he dated were fellow standups and probably older and more secure and maybe he was just nicer when he was drinking because it seems like a few people in the business are confirming he just isn't a very nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 205June 27, 2018 9:34 PM

[quote] it seems like a few people in the business are confirming he just isn't a very nice guy.

Still no links or evidence to support this, but by all means, please keep pulling these "facts" out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 206June 27, 2018 9:59 PM

plz.....he such a dog that ev body was more than happi to kick his ass to the curb

she seems nice

by Anonymousreply 207June 27, 2018 10:48 PM

I don’t think having sex with someone who doesn’t seem to be super in the mood but has completely consented is either sexual abuse or sexual assault. And I also seriously doubt those conversations went the way she said they did with her being so reasonable and apologetic and him being cold and distant. But either way, I think that’s a shitty relationship but not sexual abuse or assault.

by Anonymousreply 208June 27, 2018 10:52 PM

R207 is a writer for Dietland.

Shut the fuck up already, you stupid twat!

by Anonymousreply 209June 27, 2018 10:54 PM

She lied about cheating on him, r201.  She also made it seem in her essay that Hardwick was the cause of her anorexia and hair pulling when she had a history of both prior to the relationship.  So, again, you have three women, one of which is more current then even Dykstra, in stable relationships with two of the exes (three if you count Jenny McCarthy) remaining friends with Hardwick.  On the other hand, you have someone known to be mentally ill and who got caught lying in,her own takedown essay.  If the truth is on your side then there is no need to lie or exaggerate.

I even believe what she calls blackballing is him not wanting to work with a crazy ex-girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 210June 27, 2018 11:34 PM

Who is in support after the accuser, other than anorexic Lydia Hearst? He starting dating her soon after and they were engaged. In any case, no one will hire the dwarf fucker now.

by Anonymousreply 211June 28, 2018 12:27 AM

You know what they say about anorexics... you can't trust 'em

by Anonymousreply 212June 28, 2018 12:42 AM

Um, pretty much all of his ex-girlfriends and current wife, r 211.  Only the mentally ill ex has issues.

by Anonymousreply 213June 28, 2018 1:38 AM

The exes were with him when he was a drunk and druggie. Of course Lydia would back him up. Rich people want to live off the interest, not dip into principal. He's no good to her without money coming in.

by Anonymousreply 214June 28, 2018 2:25 AM

The critics from Whats The Flick on YouTube said it R207 look it up yourself and by the way kindly Go Fuck Yourself.

by Anonymousreply 215June 28, 2018 2:58 AM

I do agree that this trial by the internet needs to stop.

by Anonymousreply 216June 28, 2018 1:12 PM

R214, he stopped drinking in 2003.  These exes came after he stopped.  Thanks for playing.  Better luck next time!

by Anonymousreply 217June 28, 2018 8:22 PM

Not one of the exes. And he still has no career.

by Anonymousreply 218June 28, 2018 9:20 PM

Why didn’t she lie down, open her legs and think of English muffins during sex?

by Anonymousreply 219June 28, 2018 10:40 PM

Jaime Alexander defends Hardwick and starts petition to have his shows reinstated.

by Anonymousreply 220June 29, 2018 4:48 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 221June 29, 2018 9:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!