Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anti-Pride Protestors Showing Up At Pride Events In Small Ontario Towns

According to a release put out by Fierté Canada Pride on Thursday, they have determined that the protester group is part of a co-ordinated effort and many of the leaders of the groups have come from the U.S.

They showed up to protest at Barrie Pride last week, and today at Hamilton Pride.

“Pride is a celebration of decades of progress toward LGBTQ rights and a public statement of our right to live and love freely in Canadian society. The attempts of these agitators to intimidate our community – one that is among the most targeted for discrimination and violence – is contemptible,” said Heather Hay, President of Fierté Canada Pride in the release.

On May 26, a group of anti-gay protesters also disrupted the local annual Pride festival in Dunnville, Haldimand-Norfolk County. The day after the event, the anti-gay group also violently targeted one of the Pride organizers in their home. According to the release, there is evidence that these groups are connected and may be planning to protest at other small town and rural Pride events across Ontario this summer.

Fierté Canada Pride has indicated they are raising these concerns with provincial and federal authorities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 18, 2018 8:58 PM

Fuck these Americans. Shamed away like BLM in Ontario by a classy crowd. Of course they know better than to ever show their asses in Queerbec. You wondered why Quebec wants succession. Well, this is why.

by Anonymousreply 1June 17, 2018 6:28 PM

Send in some French Canadians from Quebec to shut this shit down!

by Anonymousreply 2June 17, 2018 6:30 PM

Arrest these mother fuckers and put them in a migrant detention camp. Canadians have about had it with these American rubes. They wouldn't try this in Quebec, you wanna know why? Never mess with people who keep their Latin culture going until this day surrounded by English speakers left, right and below. Never fuck with such people. You'll lose.

by Anonymousreply 3June 17, 2018 6:39 PM

"Succession"

by Anonymousreply 4June 17, 2018 6:43 PM

A group of snipers could take care of the job right quick. Send 'em back to the US in body bags.

by Anonymousreply 5June 17, 2018 6:45 PM

Sorry R4, my phone sucks.

by Anonymousreply 6June 17, 2018 6:46 PM

Yes, they're so convinced that they're doing the right thing that they go to small towns to protest.

If they're that sure about what they're doing....why not go protest at Toronto's Gay Pride parade? Let's see them walk down Church and Wellesley with those signs.

by Anonymousreply 7June 17, 2018 6:51 PM

R5 = Stephen Paddock

by Anonymousreply 8June 17, 2018 6:58 PM

R5, no. No snipers needed. Just have some French Canadian Indians or Métis people shut this down. You do know that the First Nations of Canada have always believed and celebrated 3 sexes. They didn't question Mother Nature. In fact to become a shaman, one of the highest positions in Mi'kmaq society, you would have to be a gay man. You need both spirits to do your work. I know the Mi'kmaq referred to them as "Iron Ladies". They wore intricately beaded kimonos and to die for beaded moccasins. They wanted for nothing. They were recruited as young boys and taught all of the pharmaceutical and herbal healing rituals. There's a whole chapter devoted to them in Stanley Hagars book written in the 1700s titled "Micmac Magic and Medicine". It's a fine read and you must give credit to those shamans as they kept some of their herbal concoctions a secret. Leaving out 2 or 3 herbs of an equation. When the British attempted to take their lands claiming only Christians had rights to land, the sly Chiefs converted to Christianity. Checkmate. They're probably the finest indigenous tribe to grace the continent. They produced such fine craft goods that there is a museum in Germany dedicated to their works. There's another one in Ontario. They even had their own written alphabet. Managed wonders by throwing blankets over porcupines to collect quills. Big trade with Europe, especially Germany. So advanced and ahead of their time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 17, 2018 7:23 PM

True R7. Since they're crossing the border and inciting problems, they should be arrested and detained in immigrant holding facilities. Pussies wouldn't dare go to Toronto or Montréal. Lock these hillbillies up!

by Anonymousreply 10June 17, 2018 7:28 PM

Canada, I beg you! Arrest and jail these fuckers in a detention Center with all of the ME people trying to sneak into Canada.

by Anonymousreply 11June 17, 2018 7:37 PM

I loathe Jesus. Hateful motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 12June 17, 2018 9:03 PM

I’d Canadian border guards see protest signs in Americans’ cars, do they just wave them through?

by Anonymousreply 13June 17, 2018 9:07 PM

[quote]I loathe Jesus.

Gurl don't be comin' for ME just because these pigfuckers pull this shit! They just don't KNOW, hunny!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 17, 2018 9:09 PM

[quote]many of the leaders of the groups have come from the U.S.

They are coordinated. Canadians promoted and showed up during the Charlottesville protest. They may be from different countries, but they are the same groups of people. They alternate their "protest" to whatever cause they deemed worthy. I'm sure they are paid by the Russians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 17, 2018 9:11 PM

Here is the news report with raw footage of the protest at 2:40 mark

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 17, 2018 10:36 PM

Color scheme is very 1930’s third Reich meets handmaids tale, therefore very cliche...I give their signs 1/2 of a star out of four as most spelling is accurate

by Anonymousreply 17June 17, 2018 11:36 PM

Go to Venice beach. Is a must.

by Anonymousreply 18June 18, 2018 12:21 AM

wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 19June 18, 2018 12:22 AM

I'm sure some of these protesters are Canadian. Not all of them are open minded. I met an ultra-conservative Catholic Canadian guy at a conference a few years ago. Like all Canadians he was polite to my face but puts his hateful beliefs all over facebook.

Ironically, he's a never married, obese, and severely balding 40 year old man who can't hold down a job but has somehow convinced himself he's hot shit.

by Anonymousreply 20June 18, 2018 8:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!