Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan Markle Looks Ugly

I'm Sorry, but after all the royal grooming, she looks bad...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195June 21, 2018 5:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 14, 2018 5:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 14, 2018 5:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 14, 2018 5:45 PM

I don't see it OP, I think she looks great in those pictures

by Anonymousreply 4June 14, 2018 5:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 14, 2018 5:46 PM

She has chicken legs.

by Anonymousreply 6June 14, 2018 5:48 PM

I'm sure she's proud of her "good" (aka Caucasian) hair, but it needs to go. It flops around like a clump of seaweed, and she self-consciously fusses with it all the time.

Time for a Royal Family intervention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 14, 2018 5:54 PM

I can't stop looking at the little bald spot on her head

by Anonymousreply 8June 14, 2018 5:59 PM

You jealous boob! she looks great and i like her hair...

Get your eyeballs fixed before you go blind.. Jeez!

by Anonymousreply 9June 14, 2018 5:59 PM

She has a lovely smile and she looks charming.

by Anonymousreply 10June 14, 2018 6:01 PM

never seen Liz look happier

by Anonymousreply 11June 14, 2018 6:04 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 14, 2018 6:13 PM

I just don't find her that pretty and she lacks the magnetism of Diana.

by Anonymousreply 13June 14, 2018 6:13 PM

She's a lovely young lady and if she makes Harry happy and they have a stable marriage, more power to her.

The Queen looks like an adorable little muffin in these photos.

by Anonymousreply 14June 14, 2018 6:15 PM

They both look good.

by Anonymousreply 15June 14, 2018 6:17 PM

Anybody who remembers the magnetism of Diana is too old to comment on it! Don’t tell me this is all you could think of on a Thursday morning. Go knit a sweater gramps.

by Anonymousreply 16June 14, 2018 6:17 PM

She looks great!

And I have never seen Liz smile in response to anyone. She really likes her!

by Anonymousreply 17June 14, 2018 6:20 PM

The dress is unfortunate and affected.

by Anonymousreply 18June 14, 2018 6:20 PM

She's pretty, not gorgeous and she doesn't know how to dress that body.

She looks happy to be next to the Queen, but I give her 3 years max. Those events are incredibly boring.

by Anonymousreply 19June 14, 2018 6:21 PM

Oh goody, let’s trash the hair of a mixed race kid....on her birthday and stuff.. at little girl parties... Look Einstein, the entire world knows about her heritage and her hair... What a slimy slimeball !!!

by Anonymousreply 20June 14, 2018 6:26 PM

Agree with R20, this is pretty gross. We get it, you're jealous. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 21June 14, 2018 6:27 PM

The Queen and The Duchess both looked lovely. They also seem to enjoy being together. I think that Meghan will do well in her new role providing she doesn't miss the independence and anonymity that she had in the past.

Royal life seems tedious, both Sophie and Catherine look like they are over it. Bless Meghan if she can keep up this enthusiasm for the next 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 22June 14, 2018 6:28 PM

It's well into the afternoon where I am, idiot R16.

by Anonymousreply 23June 14, 2018 6:32 PM

As long as she can spot a camera she'll smile, don't worry her thirst will do wonder.

by Anonymousreply 24June 14, 2018 6:33 PM

I thought Her Royal Highness looked lovely and behaved perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 25June 14, 2018 6:38 PM

R20/R21: Bitches please. My post was in response to the earlier R7 post stating she has good/Caucasian hair. Which is not true. Her natural hair is kinky/nappy. Now, the fact that you find kinky/nappy offensive or "gross" speaks to your racist issues - not mine.

by Anonymousreply 26June 14, 2018 6:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 14, 2018 6:44 PM

R25 She smiled a lot but when you look at videos you can see she didn't have clue most of the time.

Girl didn't do her homework, she seems to know shit about how things work.

by Anonymousreply 28June 14, 2018 6:49 PM

The Meghan Markle Hater Troll needs to be banned.

by Anonymousreply 29June 14, 2018 6:50 PM

Block him and fuck off, it's not that hard.

by Anonymousreply 30June 14, 2018 6:53 PM

Bloddy gorgeous lizard, she is.

by Anonymousreply 31June 14, 2018 6:57 PM

well, go somewhere and be a useful leech gramps R16 The eve is nigh. Don’t waste time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 14, 2018 7:01 PM

We only know her heritage R20, because she bangs on about it endlessly, yet has no Black friends, and didn't invite her Black family (beyond her mom) to her wedding. Either of them.

If she were really proud to be a WOC, she would stop with the Ooompah Loompah self-tanner and maybe go out in the sun, because, as is, she's naturally quite white - just a shade darker than Queen Elizabeth. The First.

As for her hair, if she were really proud to be Britain's First (sort of) African Princess she should ditch the Barbie wiglet and let her 'Fro fly.

by Anonymousreply 33June 14, 2018 7:03 PM

We are amused.

by Anonymousreply 34June 14, 2018 7:07 PM

Its evident Her Majesty likes her so this is a good start considering the Queen generally dislikes Americans. But it is true MM should cut her hair to shoulder length at least. Too messy currently

by Anonymousreply 35June 14, 2018 7:11 PM

The Queen always looks smiling and very happy in her Megan's company. Same as with Fergie in the early years. I wonder if there is something w the second son's (grandson's) secondary positions that she feels more "casual" (if indeed that is an emotion she even knows)

by Anonymousreply 36June 14, 2018 7:16 PM

Her Majesty ( who's squirreling away the pounds in off-shore accounts) has giggly pictures with every member of her family. For instance, Waity.

Her Majesty's favorite son is alleged Epstein-pal and general bludger, Andrew, who she's protected from facing the consequences throughout his many misadventures.

So, on the oft chance Her Majesty doesn't see through this grifter, there is a precedent for Her Majesty being conned and for being a con artist herself.

by Anonymousreply 37June 14, 2018 7:17 PM

R12 We ALL know about her kinky hair and the lye business. In fact, no one on earth does not know that. You made a pejorative comment, pointing out that her hair was a mess before she discovered lye. What did you expect us to say? Even Meghan straightens her hair because obviously, she doesn’t like her nappy hair.

And these pictures to “prove” it to the world that “LOOK AT LITTLE MEGHANS’ NAPPY HAIR” are rude. She’s cute as a button in those pics. You could have titled it “ Cute Meghans’ pics” on another thread since there are 60 of them. Think about it.

by Anonymousreply 38June 14, 2018 7:17 PM

R38. Whatever...Obviously, R7 did not know.

by Anonymousreply 39June 14, 2018 7:22 PM

The Queen and Meghan got off to a great start at Christmas. Meghan got her a robotic dog that did flips and she was absolutely delighted. They've had a warm relationship since

by Anonymousreply 40June 14, 2018 7:22 PM

You queens don’t know a damned thing about her hair. Her hair is far too fine for a lye relaxer. She probably doesn’t even do a no-lye relaxer. More likely, the Duchess has is a keratin treatment, like the popular Brazilian Blowout that a lot of white women get. It smooths and straightens the cuticule of the hair and lasts for several months with a little maintenance.

Regardless, let her have long hair. Cate hasn’t cut her long hair and she’s got three kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 14, 2018 7:41 PM

R39 R7 Knew. He’s made some anti-white comments on how they spend all that time golfing. I blocked him ages ago.

by Anonymousreply 42June 14, 2018 7:42 PM

I usually prefer natural hair on black women (I'm black myself) but I think the long hair really suits her

by Anonymousreply 43June 14, 2018 7:45 PM

I have always loved Afros. I think that they are gorgeous.

I wish Sparky would let her hair go natural. She would be an inspiration for women all over the world and, as others have pointed out, free them from hours of hair appointments and thousands of dollars of treatment, weaves, extensions, etc. And frustration.

If she wants to truly be an inspiration (pardon me while I chortle), that would be a great start. Give women the courage to be themselves, Megs!

by Anonymousreply 44June 14, 2018 7:53 PM

She gets to wake up naked next to Harry so of course some jealous cunts are going to hate her.

by Anonymousreply 45June 14, 2018 7:54 PM

R44 She may not grow a good afro. By good I mean dense and one that holds it's own shape. Many half black people can't. Out of the half dozen or so I know, only one has the right hair for an afro. For the rest, it hangs down too much

by Anonymousreply 46June 14, 2018 7:55 PM

From the pix, QE2 seems genuinely having a good time with her. Those pix probably annoy Meghan's haters.

by Anonymousreply 47June 14, 2018 8:02 PM

R47= Trump voter.

BTW: even some of the Celebitchy posters are now realizing that Meghan Maniacs are eerily like TrumpleThinSkins in that they bend themselves into pretzels to excuse their orange idols.

by Anonymousreply 48June 14, 2018 8:07 PM

wut

I am a huge Meghan fan and also one of the most anti-Trump people on DL. Why would those be linked? If anything, it makes more sense to think Trumpkins hate the idea of a black woman marrying into an old white family

by Anonymousreply 49June 14, 2018 8:09 PM

She looks better here, but she always misses the mark somehow. Hopefully for her sake, she can make the boring privileged royal life in her favor. If she can pop out a sprog or two she will be set. I know everyone expects this marriage not to go the distance, however I think she will try to make it work. Its the gig of a lifetime!

by Anonymousreply 50June 14, 2018 8:11 PM

[QUOTE] R35 Its evident Her Majesty likes her so this is a good start considering the Queen generally dislikes Americans.

The Queen is very good friends with Will Farish III and his wife Sarah (former Ambassador to the UK). She has stayed with them privately several times at Lanes End Stud Farm in Kentucky. She also seems to like The Obama's.

by Anonymousreply 51June 14, 2018 8:27 PM

Why do I think that Meggy and Dump fans are similar? Because both Megs and Donnie are obvious narcissistic grifters and yet their frenetic fans will excuse everything they do and say and viciously attack people who can see that their idols have feet of clay.

Megs is a hypocrite par excellence - she has dumped her husband, her friends, her dogs and her father, the man who raised her and who gave her everything, her career, her home, her ability to speak freely, her country, blah, blah, blah, but yet her fans call her "classy" and "independent" and a feminist (one who will have to give up her kids if she leaves her husband).

What I personally find incredibly offensive is that Meggy uses desperately poor brown people as props on her cynically set up PR exercises, whoops, I meant "humanitarian missions" All two of them. And her fans lap up the bullshit.

I could go on, but all you need to do is read the many threads on Meghan to know why people dislike her.

Past that, if anyone dislikes Meghan, her fans scream "racist" If anyone likes Donnie Fatso, his enemies scream "racist."

Not excusing Dump voters who are genuine racists, but I personally know people who are not racists but who held their nose and voted for him because they were pro-life or anti-war (yes, Dump was viewed as a non-interventionist by some) or wanted change because they were desperate or got taken in by his fast talk on the economy.

So in both cases, it's really simplistic to use the word "racist" to halt discussion of these two very similar people. But it's also the pure venom that the fans of both use to attack anyone who criticizes them.

And it really bums me out when people get taken in by con artists, because the history of the world is the history of people led to their own doom by con artists. Meggy is small potatoes, but the fact that people can't see her for what she is is depressing.

by Anonymousreply 52June 14, 2018 8:38 PM

Meghan isn't cutting that hair or removing any weaves because this modern version of Shirley Temple ringlets is "in." She and Kate touch their hair constantly because loose strands in their faces are annoying, even if styled that way. They also think those blousey strands are sexy.

Her caped outfit is fine IMO (although HM is in a coat, so...?) except for the material. No wrinkles next time, Duchess!

by Anonymousreply 53June 14, 2018 8:48 PM

R52 Honestly you sound more frenetic than anyone on this thread

by Anonymousreply 54June 14, 2018 8:49 PM

Their stiff body language indicates that these two are definitely NOT comfortable in each other's presence. I don't think that's going to change much.

by Anonymousreply 55June 14, 2018 8:54 PM

Oof. Didn’t realize how uh, equine she looks. The new SJP, ladies and ladies.

by Anonymousreply 56June 14, 2018 8:57 PM

Megs made a bad choice with her hairstyle. In a video, she's struggling in vain trying to keep her hair out of her eyes so she can see where's walking, trying to see where the Queen is. This hair struggle goes on for her entire walk leading up to a stage. It's incredble that she can't tie that mop back once in a while instead of trying to look like a carefree, windswept 17 year old.

That papal dress does absolutely nothing for her. Looks like a napkin around her chest forcing the eye to look down at her scrawny legs. She makes me nostalgic for Diana who radiated such style and elegance seemingly effortlessly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 14, 2018 9:01 PM

Just hate idol worship and grifters, R54.

BTW: Megs and Grifter Extraordinaire Elizabeth Rex, held their little publicity stunt on the day of the memorial to the Grenfell victims.

Megs was claimed to have been meeting with Grenfell victims in private (not so private given the claims, eh?), but the BRF couldn't be bothered to send one of its A-Team to the memorial.

Even worse, they scheduled the Queen and Megs' first appearance together, on the same day, knowing full well it would draw the press attention away.

by Anonymousreply 58June 14, 2018 9:01 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 14, 2018 9:11 PM

She looks gorgeous and she's making the queen laugh. These pics make me happy. Sorry OP.

by Anonymousreply 60June 14, 2018 9:25 PM

Sugars sugars sugars. We can spot their generic sparkle praise in their comments.

by Anonymousreply 61June 14, 2018 9:30 PM

You'll need to explain what "sugars" are for the non-Brits, r61.

by Anonymousreply 62June 14, 2018 9:32 PM

From the neck down, I agree, OP. But she has a pretty face. And she has a lovely smile.

by Anonymousreply 63June 14, 2018 9:38 PM

That white thing around her shoulders looks like something the dentist puts on you when you get in the chair.

Gargle and spit, hun!

by Anonymousreply 64June 14, 2018 9:52 PM

She looks nice. But why is her hair parted all over the place and randomly?

by Anonymousreply 65June 14, 2018 9:55 PM

Meghan looks great and she has good chemistry with QEII. You rarely see QEII giggle like a school girl. So whatever Meghan is doing she needs to keep it up.

As for the obsession with her hair, you guys need to give it a rest and stop policing her hair. It was a windy day, maybe should’ve worn it away from her face to avoid the nuisance strands. But every Meghan thread you guys complain about her hair for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 66June 14, 2018 10:20 PM

She's ugly

by Anonymousreply 67June 14, 2018 10:21 PM

Look at QEII having a laugh...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 14, 2018 10:23 PM

Let us in on the joke...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 14, 2018 10:27 PM

Because it was incredibly windy, r65. She had to keep readjusting it because it kept blowing all over her hair so the part was "lost." Look at the link at r59. Getting your hair to stay parted with those kinds of gusts would require super-hold hairspray.

by Anonymousreply 70June 14, 2018 10:28 PM

The wedding gave that BRF a big boost. It's nice to see the Queen so happy. I really like that old broad.

by Anonymousreply 71June 14, 2018 10:35 PM

Between the wrinkled dress and every which way hair Meghan looked like someone off a long flight. Bless her heart, she does try. (Givenchy is not your friend, honey.) Funny how no one else steps out looking as worn.

by Anonymousreply 72June 14, 2018 10:35 PM

Has her hair always been that long? Do you think she was told to ditch the messy bun?

by Anonymousreply 73June 14, 2018 10:45 PM

Compare Meghan Windsor to the obviously clinically envious beauty found here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 14, 2018 10:49 PM

I can't put my finger on it but I don't like her dresses. She looks like she buys them at that White/Black shop at the mall. I get that she's going for chic but they always seem cheap for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 75June 14, 2018 10:51 PM

Givenchy cheap? Hahaha...

by Anonymousreply 76June 14, 2018 10:53 PM

R75, they do. They look like the suits from Ann Taylor LOFT. polyester crepe suiting.

Just because something is expensive doesn’t mean it will look good. Her body doesn’t lend itself to wearing off the rack, so everything needs to be tailored. Kim Kardashian has the same problem.

by Anonymousreply 77June 14, 2018 11:03 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 14, 2018 11:04 PM

To be fair R77, Kim's problem is an entirely self made fit issue.

by Anonymousreply 79June 14, 2018 11:04 PM

Fried. Died. And laid to the side.

by Anonymousreply 80June 14, 2018 11:08 PM

Ooh. Ooh. Tamba.

by Anonymousreply 81June 14, 2018 11:09 PM

R79, won’t argue that. But I’m not talking about her enormous turd-cutter. Because she’s so short, her sleeves and hems are always too long. And everything else is too short/right.

She and Meagain should get a few tailored basic pieces that are custom-made (they certainly have the money!) and then use other pieces that are more forgiving (sleeveless, jersey) and accessorize the hell out of the outfits so they don’t appear to be recycled and re-worn.

But what do I know?

by Anonymousreply 82June 14, 2018 11:11 PM

Get a better weave,wear a hat, or let it go natural. She has got to do something with her hair.

by Anonymousreply 83June 14, 2018 11:12 PM

Forget Meghan for a minute, and explain Betty's dress in those photos. It almost looks like she's wearing an inner and an outer dress. There's the green thing (which I assume is not a coat of any kind since it's June), and then when she's sitting the green dress parts and there's what looks like either a patterned skirt or slip showing. What is that thing with the pattern? Is that a common old lady thing?

by Anonymousreply 84June 14, 2018 11:30 PM

R84 It'll have been a coat today. 60mph gusts, Chester was being battered by the tail end of Storm Hector.

by Anonymousreply 85June 14, 2018 11:35 PM

R84, the Queen is wearing a green coat with a floral dress under it.

by Anonymousreply 86June 14, 2018 11:44 PM

London is almost always windy as its on a bloody island so M is going to have to learn how to train that hair.

by Anonymousreply 87June 15, 2018 12:10 AM

R87 London is one of the least windy places in the UK. Wait until she goes to Balmoral next month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 15, 2018 12:23 AM

Some of these photos appear as though Megs rolled out of bed and in less than 5 minutes threw on whatever she bought yesterday at Topshop. And didn't bother to do much with the hair.

Lazy LA shabby style may work on set, but she seems to be having a hard time workin' it in the U.K.

by Anonymousreply 89June 15, 2018 12:31 AM

Good job she's been living in Canada for the past few years or the UK weather would make her really depressed.

If she gets bored of ribbon cutting she has a few years to pump out kids left in her yet, works for Kate I reckon she's aiming for a soccer team.

by Anonymousreply 90June 15, 2018 12:36 AM

R52 The fact that it bothers you so much is even more depressing.

by Anonymousreply 91June 15, 2018 12:44 AM

I’m bothered by the darker facial makeup...doesn’t match the rest of her. Queen looks sweet! Sparkle has that grifter charm I guess.

by Anonymousreply 92June 15, 2018 1:12 AM

Looks orangey...Oompa Loompa. I like her manicure and smile, but would prefer to see her show poise, not goofiness.

by Anonymousreply 93June 15, 2018 1:15 AM

I'm not so much concerned about her hair as I am about her ability to walk in those stilettos. She really looks awkward walking in heels.

by Anonymousreply 94June 15, 2018 1:27 AM

She is very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 95June 15, 2018 1:31 AM

Maybe Kate give her SIL some hair tossing tips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 15, 2018 1:35 AM

hair looks a bit greasy and sparse near the front but overall shes looking cute here. the middleclass sisters have shapelier looking legs than megs and they can find hosiery that matches their skin tone better.

by Anonymousreply 97June 15, 2018 1:40 AM

I think Duchess Meghan will love Balmoral.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 15, 2018 1:40 AM

The Queen has weights sewn into the hems of her skirts and dresses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 15, 2018 1:44 AM

Those weights were forced on Kate, after a few mishaps, r99.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100June 15, 2018 1:47 AM

Kate must miss those cool breezes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 15, 2018 1:49 AM

Cool breezes are such a respite after long distance hauls to the colonies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 15, 2018 1:51 AM

[QUOTE] hair looks a bit greasy and sparse near the front but overall shes looking cute here. the middleclass sisters have shapelier looking legs than megs and they can find hosiery that matches their skin tone better.

I think that the Middleton girls wear 10 denier (invisible) or less whereas Meghan seems to be going for the matronly support stockings look. Seems odd?

by Anonymousreply 103June 15, 2018 1:52 AM

Kate is a shameless exhibitionist and all-around cunty snobby bitch!

by Anonymousreply 104June 15, 2018 1:54 AM

[QUOTE] R104 Kate is a shameless exhibitionist and all-around cunty snobby bitch!

Which kind of works if you are going to be a Queen Consort - See Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon - The Queen Mother.

by Anonymousreply 105June 15, 2018 1:58 AM

OP needs to get a life of his own. It isn't healthy to be so hateful. (or jealous)

by Anonymousreply 106June 15, 2018 1:59 AM

It is okay, OP, she probably would not be that impressed by you.

by Anonymousreply 107June 15, 2018 2:04 AM

Are these celeb people allowed to refuse to wear these designer items? I mean, who would try that on and say “Yes! This is perfect! It looks so good on me”?

by Anonymousreply 108June 15, 2018 2:04 AM

R106

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109June 15, 2018 2:12 AM

I can't wait until Meghan's accent begins to become a bit more RP or Estuary, the people on here are going to be vicious.

Nobody in the UK cares that she is black (ish) BTW total non-issue. We don't have the Irish, Italian, German - American definition thing going on. You just British/UK here if you are a Citizen/Subject.

by Anonymousreply 110June 15, 2018 2:14 AM

The Queen looks like she's on something. She has this dopey smile on her face, which is very unlike her, and I don't think it's because she's relishing her close proximity to Sparkle. I think she took something beforehand to take the edge off.

by Anonymousreply 111June 15, 2018 2:23 AM

Just think what you could possibly do with all this energy and effort of yours, if only channelled for good? You must be awfully tired OP, as it is an energy leak existentially to be like you. You come off as a a mean sixteen-year-old girl.

by Anonymousreply 112June 15, 2018 2:27 AM

Yeah, who does that, r108?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 15, 2018 2:28 AM

R111, More than likely HM just enjoyed her usual Dubonnet & Gin coctail before.

by Anonymousreply 114June 15, 2018 2:29 AM

R112

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115June 15, 2018 2:31 AM

R113, exactly. Are they all crazy? Afraid to offend? What is it?

by Anonymousreply 116June 15, 2018 2:31 AM

R114 Well they didn't get off the train until after midday and HM Queen starts drinking around 11am apparently.

by Anonymousreply 117June 15, 2018 2:33 AM

Please try the Dubonnet & Gin cocktail OP; it shall certainly help you feel better, and perhaps even help you hate HRH The Duchess of Sussex a bit less.

by Anonymousreply 118June 15, 2018 2:35 AM

I think that she's cute, but yeah, her legs aren't her best feature.

by Anonymousreply 119June 15, 2018 2:36 AM

Don't be be too depressed for me, R91: I actually had to interact with Kensington Palace for my job while you have to stand on top of your water buffalo to get an internet signal.

Yrs,

R52

by Anonymousreply 120June 15, 2018 2:37 AM

R118 Hate is a strong word, I don't hate her but i really think she looks bad

But thanks for the advice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 15, 2018 2:41 AM

Duchess Meghan will try hard to feign a British accent and end up sounding like this......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122June 15, 2018 2:44 AM

But what's the bar? At her worst, she'll always look stunning next to Camilla, bless her heart.

She looks fine, I think she was smart to play down her looks around an old woman she has to please.

by Anonymousreply 123June 15, 2018 2:48 AM

R94, Because her skinny legs and long feet look like they're dragging anchors.

R58, That's Elizabeth REGINA to you!

by Anonymousreply 124June 15, 2018 3:05 AM

The dress just isn't good. It looks like something Vicki Gunvalson would wear to hide her fat upper arms.

by Anonymousreply 125June 15, 2018 3:09 AM

R96, I think maybe thrice-bearing Catherine is about done with her hair-flirting.

by Anonymousreply 126June 15, 2018 3:09 AM

At 37, Kate and Megs are too old for the flowing locks look. They should follow their late mother-in-law and go for a shorter, more elegant cut, especially Megs, before she goes completely bald from the weaves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127June 15, 2018 3:26 AM

That was her best hairstyle ever R127! She looked great, the best toward the end.

by Anonymousreply 128June 15, 2018 3:42 AM

She is such a suckup. Can't wait until she gets bored.

by Anonymousreply 129June 15, 2018 4:22 AM

Suck up is Megs' raison d'etre. Suck up. Reap benefits. Smile inanely. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 130June 15, 2018 4:38 AM

Say what you want, but Kate has a superb ass.

It's funny how Sugars always bring Kate in the debate when we're speaking about Meghan. Is it because Meghan isn't as great as they hoped she would be?

Meghan was supposed to be so perfect in everything (unlike Kate, most Sugars were Kate haters long before they even knew Meghan existed), but she's not, she's kind of messy and it's eating them inside. So they shit on Kate to feel better about their poor choice in life.

by Anonymousreply 131June 15, 2018 6:42 AM

So people shit on Meghan to feel better about their poor choice in life, right r131?

by Anonymousreply 132June 15, 2018 11:22 AM

It goes both way.

There's hate and criticism, people can criticize them without hating them. I don't care about people calling Kate lazy cause she probably is, it bothers me when they show her ass for no reason besides shaming her.

Same, I have no problem with people calling Meghan too actressy or fake, but I have one when they say she was some prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 133June 15, 2018 11:31 AM

R131, you are hilarious, obsessive, and one of the silliest bitches around. Never change, sugar, never change.

by Anonymousreply 134June 15, 2018 2:03 PM

I'm not a Sugar, but ok...

by Anonymousreply 135June 15, 2018 2:05 PM

You could say the exact same thing about most people with an instagram account r24

by Anonymousreply 136June 15, 2018 2:07 PM

R136 True, but it's not classy tbh.

Instagramers are narcissists and are criticized every day on DL for being famewhores.

by Anonymousreply 137June 15, 2018 2:10 PM

I don' think you can try to live a public life like a royal spouse without being a narcissist. Would anyone who doesn't think they are completely amazing put themselves on near constant display for the world? Kate, Diana, they are all narcissists. They need to be

by Anonymousreply 138June 15, 2018 2:15 PM

Saying Meghan is a narcissist doesn't mean the others are not.

They're all, more or less.

Kate seems like the one who would be happy to never see a camera in her life and just be a stay at home mother, that's also why she's criticized by people.

by Anonymousreply 139June 15, 2018 2:20 PM

Nonsense, Kate loves this just as much as anyone. She puts meticulous detail into her outfits and always seems far happier at public events than most of the family.

by Anonymousreply 140June 15, 2018 2:26 PM

It just means Kate is professional and smily, not that she enjoys being in the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 141June 15, 2018 2:30 PM

r44 here is the thing with mixed race hair, the grade of your hair can vary from section to section. One part of your head can have straight hair, another part wavy and yet another part curly. You can't make a fro out of that. Meghan has several grades of hair on her head. It has more than likely been easier for her to straighten her hair.

There is a natural hair movement and I too love the 70's blow out afro (i was a teen then) but I think a woman should do whatever she is comfortable with.

Pointless bitchery aside the viciousness some of you show toward this woman reminds me too well of the kind of savage hatred I experienced from White people when I was young. It's not funny. It's some of the ugliest shit I've ever witnessed up close. I once had a teacher get in my face when I was alone in the hallway who spit some of the most hostile things ever directed toward me. I was maybe 12 years old. I can't remember what she said, I have mercifully forgotten the words. But I can still picture her and I remember how I felt. She was seething as she spoke, she was close, maybe a foot from my face. I was numb afterward.

You may think you are being humorous but I can tell you a lot of this sounds like barely veiled racial hatred. You have no idea how ugly this is or how destructive but if you need an inkling, look at how our country is falling apart. Racism has a strong hand in bringing us down. It has kept us in fighting and allowed some wealthy insane people to set an agenda that has destroyed a democracy.

by Anonymousreply 142June 15, 2018 2:31 PM

R141 What evidence do you have that she prefers being out of it?

by Anonymousreply 143June 15, 2018 2:35 PM

She doesn't do much of them.

I agree when people say Meghan will work more than Kate.

Meghan is craving for this kind of light, Kate is not. For Meghan it's the job of her life, Kate would have been happy to just marry William or some rich guy like her sister.

by Anonymousreply 144June 15, 2018 2:39 PM

R142, thanks for the hair answer; it was very helpful.

I agree that racism is tearing the country apart. However, if you're new to royal watching you might not be aware that Harry's other public girlfriends (both White) and future Queens Camilla and Kate, were torn apart by the press and the public for years. Every aspect of their appearance, personality, family, work ethic, were shredded and they and their families were called vile names. IIRC Camilla was pelted at an appearance.

The real racists on these threads are horrible, but some of us just don't like Sparkle. And if we're called racists for simply disliking a half-Black person it irritates us. Where will the line be drawn between real racism and simple dislike of the individual being discussed? If anything, Meghan has been treated much more gently because she's part Black.

And a mere few months after meeting Harry, Meghan shot off a legal letter to the British press regulatory organization accusing the press of racism, when the press weren't really guilty of it -they were trying to get pictures of her and her family and digging into her past like they'd done for every other Harry girlfriend. Then Harry shot off a letter doing the same thing, and all bets were off.

So, Markle, who truly is a grasping opportunist user, uses racism when it suits her, and if I were you I would be pissed off, because it devalues the word and lessens the sympathy when real racism occurs, which it does all over the world all the time.

by Anonymousreply 145June 15, 2018 6:47 PM

*applauds r145*

I’m also sorry for the way r142 was treated. That is terrible.

by Anonymousreply 146June 15, 2018 6:57 PM

I am not 142 but I actually believe a lot of the "dislike" and "hatred" of Meghan is informed by some level of racism. There are one e two people who constantly make mean references about the texture of hair, about the chemical processes she must use and about the weave she must have in her hair. They love pointing out that she is going to end up bald like all black women. Which is a surprise to me. I am now spending extra time during grooming to search for those inevitable bald spots. But hey I have never used weaves in my hair, so maybe my edges and hair are fine.

Then there are the remarks that suggest the only way Harry would possibly marry Meghan is because he is slow and was tricked into marriage. Others imply he is emotionally scarred and she took advantage of him. Both implies that no way could he love a woman who is half black.

by Anonymousreply 147June 15, 2018 7:16 PM

R147.

No one is implying. You’re inferring.

Your last paragraph is downright paranoid.

by Anonymousreply 148June 15, 2018 8:25 PM

Give the hair thing a rest. Even some completely WHITE women straighten their hair. Caroline Kennedy, and her mama Jackie O come to mind.

by Anonymousreply 149June 15, 2018 8:26 PM

R148 I am amused when racist say nasty things then try to gaslight the person.who calls them out. How Trump of you.

by Anonymousreply 150June 15, 2018 8:34 PM

Well said, R145. W&W

by Anonymousreply 151June 15, 2018 8:37 PM

R58 - to be fair, in Chester there was a moment of silence for the victims of the Grenfell Tower fire and the Queen and Duchess participated.

by Anonymousreply 152June 15, 2018 8:39 PM

R150, R148 was using the English language correctly, and correcting R147.

by Anonymousreply 153June 15, 2018 8:40 PM

Or, R147, we've been following Megs' trajectory for years (me since November 2016) and simply don't like her.

Harry is slow and she did trick him into marriage. After only two months or so of very long-distance dating, during which Harry was dating others, Megs told her publicist (the one who got her the charity gigs) that she was quitting SUITS because she was going to marry Harry.

Sparky lied about having a pap intruder in order to have Harry send his own letter attacking the press, in which he was forced to acknowledge that he was seeing her, after which he could hardly be caught out with other women, so she became his official girlfriend in the eyes of the world.

And then the six-month engagement, which coincided with the only six months that they spent on the same continent. Why the rush?

This chick has pulled so many other stunts, but the bottom line is that if you accuse posters of racism simply because they want to rag on a celebrity who happens to be biracial on a gossip site devoted to ragging on celebrities (and not the obviously troll posters, but people commenting on her hair) you're going to do your part to ensure that the midterms are lost and that Fat Fuck sqatting in the White House gets reelected.

by Anonymousreply 154June 15, 2018 8:40 PM

Carolyn Bessette Kennedy was similarly viewed, as a scheming opportunist. It’s not a race thing for me. CBK,s hair was fake as hell. MM’s hair looks plastic in places, in certain light. Both women completely transformed themselves to GET the guy. If MM is so happy being half AA, doesn’t show in her rhinoplasty or treated hair or bought hair, whatever. She was not an attractive child, or young person, and she looks hell of a lot better now with her modifications. It’s the calculation and phoniness that draws many to point out the obvious.

by Anonymousreply 155June 16, 2018 12:14 AM

Meghan, IMO, studied Harry, his charities, his love of Africa, his psychological neediness (we all had that one figured out!), his attraction to women in Show Business, etc. I believe she has also studied Charles, aiming to be the favored DIL with his (eventual) most beloved grandchild (Wm keeps G, C, &L at a distance).

And, being an actual actress, MM prepared herself for the audition and the role. And she got it.

by Anonymousreply 156June 16, 2018 12:39 AM

All Meghan really has to do is keep the dim ginger content, that's it. Even if she doesn't produce an heir there are enough "spares" to have that covered. So as long as he is happy she has done her job. Whether she can carry that game in the long term remains to be seen, she who was the youngest child in her family, spoiled and indulged, and has a solid history of only taking care of herself.

by Anonymousreply 157June 16, 2018 1:32 AM

the dusky temptress trope is an ancient one used against black women, (even half black women) like megs for centuries.

tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 158June 16, 2018 2:15 AM

Oh sugar, the race card again?

by Anonymousreply 159June 16, 2018 3:17 AM

racist shit heel.

by Anonymousreply 160June 16, 2018 3:21 AM

You call nameless faceless anonymous posters racist simply because they criticize the content of your grasping girl's behavior. Well, bless your sugar heart!

by Anonymousreply 161June 16, 2018 3:29 AM

The DM keeps publishing stories about Meghan wanting to be famous in the UK before Harry.

So why would a very minor tv actress want to be famous in the UK? I don't get it. Is it because the british market is easier or because she targeted Harry since a long time?

by Anonymousreply 162June 16, 2018 6:50 AM

I love the Dim Ginger moniker, let’s keep it!

I bet she can keep him happy, she’s playing a role and all she has to do is keep him charmed....most people would not make it being phony 24/7 but her life appears to be an act...actors don’t always have a solid sense of self...sometimes don’t know who they are.

If she wants to get out at some point, when she wants something or someone else, she’s all set. She can pull up race, say wasn’t treated right by someone, then she can walk away as a victim and hero of some sort...then she’ll finally have her following. Then she will play to them and their sympathies, moving forward. book deals, QVC, etc. she wasnt a philanthropist until few years ago.

Her first wedding was on beach with full shot table and drunk bikini sand games....her schemes are fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 163June 17, 2018 2:17 PM

Meghan is beautiful and seems to genuinely enjoy the queen, who likewise seems enamored of her. The queen is the captain of her own ship and doesn't "have to" smile at or around anyone for the benefit of the general public. It isn't America and she doesn't have to campaign. She clearly enjoys Meghan's company which just as clearly really bothers a handful of people here.

by Anonymousreply 164June 17, 2018 2:42 PM

R164 knows shit about Monarchy and the Queen. Why should we listen ?

by Anonymousreply 165June 17, 2018 3:21 PM

R162, I answered your last query at r156.

by Anonymousreply 166June 17, 2018 3:28 PM

R164, Why shouldn't Meghan smile? Who wouldn't smile at their winning lottery ticket?

She will bear one child. The Duchess isn't in this for too much work. Harry will be the doting father. All's well that ends well. (And a daughter will be named Diana. A son, Charles.)

by Anonymousreply 167June 17, 2018 3:36 PM

Word for word with r156.

And there ain't one damn thing wrong with any of it. I give the woman her due.

The real question is, now that she's played that hand of cards, now what? I await with interest.

by Anonymousreply 168June 17, 2018 3:52 PM

Turns out Megs also bent the truth about how, as a young crusader, she changed the world one dishwashing liquid commercial at a time.

The story Meggy repeats ad nauseam as proof of how WOKE she was even as a child, is that she saw a sexist soap commercial when she was 11, during the LA riots, and in protest wrote to First Lady Hillary Clinton and a few others, after which the company changed the ad.

But it couldn't have happened the way Ol' Sparky says because she was ten during the riots and Hillary wasn't the First Lady in 1992.

Get this - Megs repeated this claim in a speech at the UN in front of Hillary Clinton.

Also other sleuths claim to have uncovered proof that it was a class assignment.

Oh BTW: R158, apparently Megs told a fib about her slave ancestor choosing the name "Wisdom" once freed. So what does the old trope say about the "dusky, LYING, temptress?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169June 17, 2018 3:53 PM

r145 No I'm not a royal watcher so I have no background for what has gone on in other discussions about royal relationships. Meghan is an American her blasting the British press was natural, to what I've seen, for her personality. She's outspoken, feminist and sensitive about her background as you might be if you were not White. So she responded as she is accustomed to, with censure. At what point in her world would she have ever gotten the knowledge that it is customary for the press to investigate her and her family so extensively? It doesn't happen quite like that in the states. So I guess the customary response is to jump down someone's throat. It's a problem that everyone so looks forward to having reason to rip and tear when someone makes a mistake. It turns people viscous. And from this you surmise she is a grasping opportunistic user. You are a skilled assessor and brilliant detective. Well done Sherlock!

I don't need you to school me about racism or when it occurs. I also don't know that you actually understand how insidious it can be, how covert and deadly. You also have no idea what it is like to be mixed race, or Black, or light skinned Black and not mixed race, or an educated Black raised around mostly or solely White people. . . it presents complications you obviously can't imagine.

by Anonymousreply 170June 17, 2018 3:55 PM

Here it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171June 17, 2018 4:00 PM

R170 Meghan Markle had two blogs, an instagram account, Twitter, endless speeches (mostly about herself no matter what the purported topic), interviews and self-penned articles, again, mostly about herself.

Meghan Markle told us everything about herself.

And what she revealed is that she's a fibber (see R169) and a narcissist, and a user, and if she were magenta, which she has a tinge of when she overdoes the spray tan, I would say the same.

My father was dark and experienced a lot of discrimination. Legal discrimination. He overcame. He told me to NOT BE A VICTIM. He wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 172June 17, 2018 4:24 PM

r172, to not be a victim doesn't preclude calling out racism and bigotry when , in fact, someone is engaging in it.

I note you're careful to not, in your posts, deny that at least some of the Markle hatred is race-based, which it is.

Still, r170 has a point- Unless you haven't actually experienced it , it's hard for a person who is white to realize how bigotry is insidious and covert. I've had black friends who told me that overt and upfront bigotry is preferred because at least you know it.

To 2nd guess r170 on what he or she detects as bigotry against Markle is not the way to go here and I write this as someone who is not assuming you're a bigot about Markle, but still.

by Anonymousreply 173June 17, 2018 4:34 PM

I have experienced racism myself (I am of an ethnic group that was subjected to legal racism) and seen horrific examples firsthand around the world. Calling every fucking thing racist ensures that you cheapen the word, and desensitize your listener to real racism.

There are trolls on here saying outrageous things, if only to get a rise. And then there are people chortling because this narcissistic chancer managed to manipulate Prince Dim while (whilst) looking like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards.

As my dad, who experienced real racism - like not being allowed to enter places or sit on benches - would say to R170, choose your battles and don't be a victim. This isn't a cop shooting a Black kid carrying a phone in his backyard, this is a gossip site and Ol' Sparky is nothing if not a (fibbing) famewhore.

by Anonymousreply 174June 17, 2018 9:59 PM

She's fine. If Prince Formerly Hot Ginge is into her, good luck to them. She needs to drop a couple of sprogs right quick. That's what Harry really wants, a family of his own. I hope that she's so thirsty she'll play the happy, uber-famous, Duchess wifey for him forever. It's not as if she had other plans.

Markle has a good sense of humor and Her Maj likes to have a laugh. Hell, she married Phil for it. Well, that and his rocking bod at the time. (Seriously, he was a hot piece back in the day.)

by Anonymousreply 175June 17, 2018 10:10 PM

Meghan has beautiful texture to her natural hair in R171, it looks curly but soft, I really would love to see her now with her natural hair in a modern style.

by Anonymousreply 176June 17, 2018 11:10 PM

I thought I was the most successful social-climbing gold-digging whore in history, but damn this bitch left me in the dust! She actually bagged a prince! And she's just getting started. Well done Megs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177June 17, 2018 11:17 PM

Marky's equally nutty sister is now complaining that Meggy forgot their Dad on Father's Day.

One of the blogs is reporting that while Clarence House and Buckingham Palace had Father's Day-related Tweets, Kensington Palace, press office of the Markles, had nothing. Possibly because loony sis is right and KP didn't want to bring up the word "father" for fear of reminding people that Spark's father is rotting down in Mexico, while she wears what appears to be a $6000 curtain adapted into something resembling a bath robe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178June 17, 2018 11:21 PM

She needs a new hair stylist, pronto.

by Anonymousreply 179June 17, 2018 11:29 PM

Yes it looks like she's wearing a bathrobe and a pile of toilet paper on her head.

by Anonymousreply 180June 17, 2018 11:43 PM

Lol, KP tweeted just after the wedding she would see her father quickly.

Sam is right about Meg and her father. She's bitter as fuck but it doesn't mean she's always wrong.

by Anonymousreply 181June 18, 2018 4:57 AM

She’s dressed like a pregnant lady, you total nitwits. Comfort above all and protection from wind and cold. I can’t believe I’m saying this.

Oh and no high heels. I hope she has twins, a boy and a girl.

by Anonymousreply 182June 18, 2018 7:11 AM

If so, she's pregnant since 9 months and still doesn't show.

by Anonymousreply 183June 18, 2018 7:14 AM

Hahahhhaaaa, you guys make her sound cold and calculating like James Bond planning to marry Harry!!! I have to stop cackling, I need sleep.

by Anonymousreply 184June 18, 2018 7:15 AM

Since when does a pregnant woman need protection "from wind and cold", R182? And even if that were the case (it isn't) we have these things called "coats". Look it up.

by Anonymousreply 185June 18, 2018 9:38 AM

Her father has given an interview to pompous, sociopathic windbag, Piers Morgan. Amazing, because Megs first revealed her relationship with Harry to Piers Morgan, right after she met Harry. She called Piers up, said she was in London, met him at his favorite pub, then mentioned a date who wouldn't stop texting her. That date was Harry.

Then, she dumped Piers, as is her wont, and now he's pissed and got her dad to say some nonsense about Trump and Brexit.

She got burned by her own narcissism and big mouth.

OH and she wore heels yesterday "nitwit" @ R182

by Anonymousreply 186June 18, 2018 4:28 PM

Sparkle's first mistake was fucking with Piers Morgan. He is a ruthless sonofabitch if you piss him off.

by Anonymousreply 187June 18, 2018 4:34 PM

I think many white people who genuinely are not at all racist make the mistake of thinking that if their feelings aren't motivated by racism, then no one's are

by Anonymousreply 188June 18, 2018 4:40 PM

R182 ever been to England? ever been pregnant? Ever even had sex with a man and got close? Probably not. Ever been to a nice party wearing a coat? ever travelled anywhere? maybe? Ever delivered a baby? Ever examined a pregnant woman? ever been around a sick pregnant woman? Since you haven’t, I’d keep my mouth shut if I were you.

You can’t make up for poor education and lack of medical knowledge or experience by calling people “idiots”.

by Anonymousreply 189June 18, 2018 4:48 PM

Absolutely agree, R187, and I would broaden your statement to say that many people of color (including fellow African-Americans- check out LSA if you want to see people harshing Megs) have negative feelings about Sparkle that aren't motivated by racism, so don't think criticism of things like her execrable clothing choices is racist.

by Anonymousreply 190June 18, 2018 5:02 PM

Somebody should help Sparkle out with some good fashion tips. Who else knows better how to wear a hat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191June 19, 2018 1:53 AM

And what's with the pale panty hose? Don't they have tan shades in the UK? Let an expert show you how to find hose to match her soul or skintone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192June 19, 2018 1:56 AM

Sparkle bump because she's so beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 193June 21, 2018 4:35 AM

queen likes markle cause of her fun nasty mouth:

"hey mum, look at that fugly cunt over there in that shitty treacy hat ::: what a turd'

queen likes dirty talk yea.

by Anonymousreply 194June 21, 2018 4:55 AM

Amazing, I blocked 2 idiots and have not seen a comment in days except R194. Thanks DL!!!! It’s the same 2 fools making so many comments.

by Anonymousreply 195June 21, 2018 5:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!