Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nondescript Oscar winner Brie Larson fights for the rights of non-white male film critics

In other news who reads film critics anymore?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 15, 2018 4:43 AM

is she the one who was on Community?

by Anonymousreply 1June 14, 2018 6:25 AM

Cheese Larson.

by Anonymousreply 2June 14, 2018 6:26 AM

bitch

by Anonymousreply 3June 14, 2018 6:29 AM

Can't even spell her name correctly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 14, 2018 6:34 AM

is this the Laughing Cow, or the cow that talks about how lactose makes you gassy.

by Anonymousreply 5June 14, 2018 6:36 AM

No R1, that is Allison Brie from “Mad Men.”

by Anonymousreply 6June 14, 2018 7:17 AM

Brie Larson was also in Community, as a guest star. She played Abed's love interest for a couple of episodes.

by Anonymousreply 7June 14, 2018 7:20 AM

Brie Larson is stunningly dumb (and it has nothing to do with what she says in the article).

by Anonymousreply 8June 14, 2018 7:24 AM

I carried that bitch on my tiny back and she got the freakin trophy not me.

by Anonymousreply 9June 14, 2018 7:25 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 10June 14, 2018 3:44 PM

Reese said it better and without offending anyone

Movie reviews can make or break a movie! We all see movies thru different perspectives & our life experiences shape our opinions. critics should reflect the movie-going population, not a small portion of the people who watch movies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 14, 2018 3:58 PM

If Brie came out of the closet with some bravery and courage it would be inspirational for many many many people considering her ascendancy and current status in Hollywood.

And would give her more credibility.

by Anonymousreply 12June 14, 2018 7:25 PM

So Brie is gay? Just like her boyfriend. What a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 13June 15, 2018 1:26 AM

one nomination/one win.

She is still in Gwyneth Paltrow/Halle Berry territory. STFU.

by Anonymousreply 14June 15, 2018 1:27 AM

She really is strangely nondescript.

I had a job that included captioning news photos a while ago. I was doing award show attendees and I pretty much knew everyone. Twice I came upon her and had to go to other people where we all puzzled over who she was for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 15June 15, 2018 1:29 AM

She must be unpopular. She ran for a seat on the Governor's board that Tom Hanks got term limited out of...........she lost to Alfred Molina of all people!!!

by Anonymousreply 16June 15, 2018 4:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!