Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Your weekly Jessica Lange thread.

I've NEVER seen these photographs by Avedon. She's giving me Sigourney Weaver in Ghostbusters teas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 15, 2018 11:05 PM

Love it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 14, 2018 2:49 AM

Oh, god, the Lange troll is back.

by Anonymousreply 2June 14, 2018 3:02 AM

R2 The DL has about 50 of them. Which one?

by Anonymousreply 3June 14, 2018 3:05 AM

[quote]The DL has about 50 of them. Which one?

The retarded one.

by Anonymousreply 4June 14, 2018 3:22 AM

R3-OP.

Retardation confirmed.

by Anonymousreply 5June 14, 2018 3:24 AM

R4/R5 = Trog

by Anonymousreply 6June 14, 2018 3:29 AM

The Lange Troll is a sweetheart. He's just enthusiastic, but never mean.

by Anonymousreply 7June 14, 2018 4:12 AM

OP, That photo above actually reminds me of her former roommate, Jerry Hall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 15, 2018 12:24 AM

R8 True.

by Anonymousreply 9June 15, 2018 12:34 AM

I can't even imagine the kinds of nights those three shared back then. And the incredibly different turns their lives have taken. You wouldn't expect one supermodel to earn a Tony and an Oscar, another to perform at the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, and another to marry Rupert Murdoch. What did those girls talk about when they were still young and full of dreams?

by Anonymousreply 10June 15, 2018 12:42 AM

"We would basically use our minuscule rooms in the hotel to sleep, and for little else, and we would be out every night—clubs, music, fashion, life. Paris seemed to stay out at night even later than New York. We'd drag ourselves back to the room in daylight after a night out and get ready for the next.… I developed incredible, long-lasting bonds with the girls I worked with, not least because I also lived with them and we explored new, strange territory together. I have remained friends with Jerry and Jessica to this day, and we help each other and inspire each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 15, 2018 4:56 AM

Jessica is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 12June 15, 2018 8:08 AM

So pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 15, 2018 11:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!