Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

La Belle Pace is incredibly tall!

I've just learned he's 6'5".

Does that mean he's a top??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 20, 2019 1:49 PM

He's fluid.

by Anonymousreply 1June 13, 2018 2:41 AM

He has an 11" cock.

by Anonymousreply 2June 13, 2018 2:44 AM

tall in NO way means top, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 3June 13, 2018 2:47 AM

R3 why unfortunately?

by Anonymousreply 4January 20, 2019 11:56 AM

Is that what’s her face with him ? She’s incredibly short.

by Anonymousreply 5January 20, 2019 11:57 AM

Lee Pace is a very tall POWER BOTTOM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 20, 2019 12:00 PM

When I saw him in Angels in America I was surprised at how tall his is.

by Anonymousreply 7January 20, 2019 12:10 PM

Tall handsome bottom with a good body and an average cock. Take it or leave it.

by Anonymousreply 8January 20, 2019 12:17 PM

Pauvre La Belle!

by Anonymousreply 9January 20, 2019 1:09 PM

I’m a top and only like guys my height or shorter (preferably shorter). Had a hot guy last year who wanted to hook up with me but I (politely) declined because he was 6’3” and that’s just way too tall for me. Too bad, though, since he also seemed like a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 10January 20, 2019 1:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!