Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Grey Fox Pub in St. Louis

On May 29, 2018, a lesbian was ambushed and beaten by a group of “non-binary” females.

The victim said that when she complained to the bartender about being bullied by the self-identified “queers,” he said he didn’t want any “lesbian drama” and kicked her out.

The “queer” women attacked the lesbian outside the bar where they had been waiting for her.

Feels so “Clockwork Orange.” No gay rights groups have reported on it.

There were a couple posts on the Grey Fox Pub’s Yelp sign documenting what happened, but they have been scrubbed.

So, for the sake of safety, lesbians should avoid all LGBTQ bars, clubs, & organizations. They are dangerous, and you have no advocacy to support you.

by Anonymousreply 81June 9, 2018 8:43 PM

At least one of the "queers" (who all look like your average straight woman by the way), has been fired.

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2018 4:45 PM

[quote] So, for the sake of safety, lesbians should avoid all LGBTQ bars, clubs, & organizations. They are dangerous, and you have no advocacy to support you.

See, YOU are the reason the bartender responded by saying he opted out of lesbian drama.

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2018 4:45 PM

Link to review on their FB site...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2018 5:00 PM

R7 is obviously a woman-hater just like the bartender & gay bashers

Maybe it’s the fake testerone she’s taking 😆🙄

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2018 5:02 PM

Straight girls, fed up with having to cultivate an interesting personality to not be avaerage, have hijacked the gay community and installed themselves as gayer than gay gatekeepers of gayness, to the point that they are gay bashing genuine gay women, and this is not news? This is MAN BITES DOG territory. This is TRANS DOG MAN BITES DOG territory.

Not even funny. R7?

This is a shame. Really seems we are living in an Orwellian world.

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2018 9:39 PM

Yeah and no gay outlets are reporting on this is also Orwellian.

Gay woman gets ambushed by non-gays when leaving gay bar — not important to the gay “community.”

This really sucks.

G&Ls need to boycott the Grey Fox Pub in St. Louis — FOR GAY BASHING

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2018 10:14 PM

Were any of these "queer non-binaries" actually men?

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2018 10:25 PM

Nope, r7. All females.

Supposedly what started the mess is that the lesbian called an enby “female.”

“Mean Girls Gone Wild”

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2018 10:50 PM

OP, since you have provided absolute zero sources for your news, why the fuck should believe you?

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2018 10:57 PM

No media picked this up as far as I know but the linked twitter has all the info. One of the perps was fired by their company who put out a statement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2018 11:10 PM

One uncorroborated tweet is supposed to make all lesbians avoid all LGBTQ bars???

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2018 11:16 PM

Right, r9.

Because gay media didn’t cover it, it never happened.

It’s not like this beat-up leaving a gay bar lesbian is going to make straight news.

It wasn’t caught on tape or photographed. So of course I’m lying.

I mean, which is more likely...a lesbian getting bashed outside a gay bar, or an anonymous poster on DL trying to start a rumor that a lesbian got ambushed for being lesbian leaving a gay bar....?

Well, for one thing, the Mean Girls bragged about it online. Those posts have been removed, but screenshots exist.

The alpha Mean Girl got fired from her job for it.

The police are looking into it. But the bar is ganging up with the Mean Girls. So not only was she physically beat up, she has no community support. In fact, the gay community is against her.

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2018 11:18 PM

[quote]Those posts have been removed, but screenshots exist.

Then post them.

Put up or shut up.

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2018 11:22 PM

By “she” I mean the lesbian.

She has no support. The gay community is beating her while she is down.

Breaks my heart.

I was scared to come out in the 80s...but even then, I knew I had a community. It was small...but at least it existed.

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2018 11:22 PM

Dude, I’m not Pink News.

Have the Advocate look into it. Or some gay journalist.

Not like you’ll believe anything I post anyway.

Why not have a real journalist look into it? A totally honest journalist who gathers all the indisputable facts.

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2018 11:24 PM

Screenshots are in the twitter link I posted R13

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2018 11:25 PM

I saw this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 5, 2018 12:05 AM

Here, R13:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 5, 2018 1:11 AM

r18, thanks for the article. In addition to covering the story it also had a great snippet about what is at stake for women and serves as an excellent rebuttal for 'It's just about peeing' nonsense:

[quote]The territory that the transgender movement demands control of is every part of society that allows sex-segregated areas (what anti-feminist transgender theorist Dean Spade calls “carve-outs”) for the benefit of the welfare of women: The right of female prisoners to be housed in separate facilities from males. The right to request a same-sex individual for body search or medical care. The right of female athletes to separate but equal sporting leagues and opportunities. The right of females to separate but equal facilities where nudity and intimate biological functions occur: changing rooms, toilets, hospital bed assignments, etc. The right of female homosexuals to organize lesbian publications, events, gatherings, and groups which exclude males. Affirmative schemes to promote female equality are especially contested “turf” by the transgender and other anti-feminist movements: Women’s Scholarships, Women’s Awards, Women-Only Shortlists, Women’s colleges, Women’s leadership initiatives, etc.

by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2018 2:14 AM

Time to stop thinking of the ridiculous word “terf “as a “vile insult”

by Anonymousreply 20June 5, 2018 3:02 AM

The Trans Movement has an incredibly conservative, old-fashioned, sexist idea about women, or ciswomen: They believe that the role of women is to put aside their own needs and to make other people happy, and they also believe that they have the right to punish any woman who fails to do so. Victorian customs allowed women more rights and freedom than today's trans movement!

Which is why these "non-binary" gals are so desperate not to be women. They've bought into a mindset that allows women no say, and no rights.

by Anonymousreply 21June 5, 2018 3:09 AM

I’m not “trans exclusive” any more than “unicorn exclusive.”

Maybe “delusion exclusive”...?

by Anonymousreply 22June 5, 2018 9:51 PM

I’ve read that article twice and still can’t understand what the hell these women (?) are talking about

by Anonymousreply 23June 5, 2018 10:58 PM

I want to help that poor girl, but I don't know how.

by Anonymousreply 24June 5, 2018 11:08 PM

Forgive me but the bartender stating his boundaries re lesbian drama made me laugh out loud.

by Anonymousreply 25June 6, 2018 1:56 AM

Huh? I'm confused. Just report the story in normal words that the average everyday person can understand.

by Anonymousreply 26June 6, 2018 2:00 AM

No offense, but the "how many times did you jack off per day?" thread is far more fascinating!

by Anonymousreply 27June 6, 2018 2:03 AM

Typical bullshit nonbinary word salad foulness, God this is all so frustrating

by Anonymousreply 28June 6, 2018 2:07 AM

I don’t understand what the assailants are. Are they women who dress like women but call themselves trans? And if so, why?

by Anonymousreply 29June 6, 2018 2:19 AM

R29 NB, enby, non binarys, straight women with short hair and desperate need for attention

by Anonymousreply 30June 6, 2018 3:01 AM

R29, they’re straight alpha Mean Girls so drunk on T kewl-aid that they think gay bashing is an appropriate response to being called “female.”

Gays & lesbians are literally getting beaten up & even killed without any acknowledgement or support from the LGBTQIA+ community.

In fact, the LGBTQIA+ community is contributing to violence against homosexuals.

We need to get back to basics. Gay Rights have been hijakced by homophobes who view us as queers. They think we are freaks, & should therefore welcome all freaks under our umbrella.

This is what gay erasure looks like: lesbians getting beat up outside bars that used to be for “gays” but are now for “queers.” And queers hate gays.

We need to reclaim “homo.”

We are homosexual. That’s it. That’s our connection to one another. That’s our unity.

by Anonymousreply 31June 7, 2018 1:12 PM

Grey Fox Pub is the 21st century version of Stonewall.

by Anonymousreply 32June 7, 2018 1:13 PM

Wow. "Terfs and transphobes do not belong at drag shows or in queer spaces." "Swear to god, if I ever see that terf bitch in my and my friends' safe space again, she's going the fuck down."

So basically four straight women beat up a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 33June 7, 2018 1:28 PM

The long comments section at R18's link is fairly interesting and offers more information. Apparently, the woman who was fired is from a privileged Cincinnati background (I have no idea if this is true, but the sleuths in the comments seem to think so). She's seeking money (of course) since she's been fired. The hook is: "you can donate to the non binary person who was fired as a result of evillfemme’s lies." What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 34June 7, 2018 5:07 PM

Check out the reviews on the bar’s FB page.

One chick basically condones violence against women who disagree with T ideology.

Not violence against women for doing or saying anything wrong....but for merely THINKING “wrong.”

Also, I can’t help but wonder what the SF Library, which recently had an “anti-terf” display featuring weapons & bloody t-shirts, thinks about this lesbian who got beat up outside of a gay bar for being a “terf” think of all this.

If they were smart, they’d see how they are complicit.

But if they think men are women, then....well, they’re just not smart. And won’t see their own contribution to homophobia & violence against women.

by Anonymousreply 35June 7, 2018 5:26 PM

Grey Fox Pubs FB reviews — proof this really happened.

A lesbian got gay bashed outside a gay bar.

and the gay bar piles on rather than helps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 7, 2018 5:29 PM

From R18's link:

[quote]Amazing that a bunch of gaybashers have ‘black lives matter’ you know an anti-violence movement posted on their signatures. Because you know people who gang up together to beat a defenseless woman are all about the nonviolence.

I was thinking the same. What sad, ignorant, deluded morons these four women are.

by Anonymousreply 37June 7, 2018 5:45 PM

When the Trans "women" beat up the grandmother in London, they actually also attacked one of their own crowd, a young woman.. The young woman was at first taken aback by being attacked by her Trans "women" idols, but then she vociferously defended the Trans "women."

Trans activists have managed to brainwash many women into putting Trans' feelings above their own needs and safety. The web page of the National Organization for Women had front and center a piece on Trans "women's" health.

by Anonymousreply 38June 7, 2018 6:25 PM

[quote]Trans activists have managed to brainwash many women

According to Ts, Maria Mac violently attacked them.

And the victims of Dana Rivers had it coming.

Believing that men can become women requires brainwashing.

by Anonymousreply 39June 7, 2018 6:41 PM

Homosexuality is not a mental disorder but I'm increasingly convinced that trans truly is.

by Anonymousreply 40June 7, 2018 6:48 PM

Hey — this actually made news!!!!

[bold]Queer-identified women physically assault lesbian at a gay bar[/bold]

On May 29, Taelor Furry was watching a drag show with her aunt and stepmom at the Grey Fox Pub in St. Louis, MO. A transman she knew from the LGBT community confronted her and accused her of being unsafe, and she left the show. It was then that she alleges she was jumped by a group of queer-identified females including Katy Heselton, Natalie Welage, and Jessica Fetsch (who goes by Caleb). She says this group hit her over and over again in the face and knocked her to the ground, leaving her with road rash, bruises, and burst blood vessels in her eye. A stranger pulled her away from the fray, where she walked away to wait for her aunt and stepmom to find her. Taelor Furry said the attack was preceded by anti-lesbian comments that began over a year ago. “Over a year ago, I was at a drag show with a woman I was seeing at the time who is now friends with my attackers. At some point, I called Natalie/Nat/Dickie Rebellion (that’s her drag name) a female…That is, initially, why they began calling me a TERF,” she told AfterEllen. “When I heard that the woman I dated last year was running around telling people I’m a TERF, I called her out. I told her that if acknowledging that sex is a biological reality and that humans are sexually dimorphic makes me a TERF, then I am one.” TERF is a slur, created and used by the queer community, which can be applied to anyone who questions or appears to question any of the popular claims of gender ideology. One of the quickest ways to be called a TERF is to say publicly that homosexuality is defined by a sexual attraction to the same sex and a revulsion to the opposite sex. Lesbians are frequently the targets of this homophobic rhetoric, online and in person. The queer party line is that lesbians should be willing to have sex with transwomen, regardless of their transition status, because transwomen are women, full stop. TERF is being used as an excuse to incite violence against women and is considered hate speech.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 7, 2018 7:17 PM

People branded TERFs are regularly equated to Nazis. Calls for no-platforming, silencing, and social ostracization are the mildest forms of punishment acted out by the queer community and liberal feminists toward those they call TERFs. Doxxing, harassing the accused woman’s employer, and demands for firing are commonplace. Incitement to violence is becoming more mainstream. For instance, a recent art exhibit at San Francisco Public Library included baseball bats, an ax, and shields painted in trans pride colors, and called for ‘punching terfs.’ The artist statement also falsely claimed, “…it is possible that more trans deaths have occurred as a result of TERF harassment than of cis men homicide.”

In another example out of the UK, transwoman Tara Wolf was recently found guilty of battery against Maria MacLachlan outside of a scheduled meeting about the Gender Identity Act. In court proceedings, Wolf admitted to posting on Facebook prior to the event “I wanna fuck up some terfs. They’re no better than fash [fascists].”

In addition to privately referring to Natalie Welage as female, Furry was also branded a TERF by this queer community because she had a history of celebrating lesbian culture. She told AfterEllen, “On the night of February 5th of this year, I threw a little birthday party at Grey Fox Pub for a lesbian friend of mine. I drew vulvas on balloons and tied them to chairs. It’s important to note that my small group of lesbian friends and I went to this Monday night drag king show, “MANic Monday,” nearly every Monday night for months at this point, and we were all very vocal about being lesbians. You know, for instance, we’d reply loudly with woos and applause when a show host would say, “Where are my lesbians?!” This is important because the night I brought the vulva balloons and decorated a section of audience chairs with them for my group, Natalie/Nat/Dickie Rebellion was starting the show and made a point to say something along the lines of, ‘Vaginas are great, but we want to make sure everyone here knows this is a safe space for all genders and types of bodies.’ The next night, my birthday-girl friend and I went out again to a bar called Bar:PM in St. Louis. There, I was approached by a woman named Jess Heriford who proceeded to tell me that I had been transmisogynistic when equating lesbianism to liking pussy. Please excuse my language. Jess is the woman who tweeted, ‘Swear to god if I see that terf bitch in my and my friends’ safe space again, she’s going the fuck down.'”

by Anonymousreply 42June 7, 2018 7:18 PM

On the night of the May 29th drag show at the Grey Fox Pub, Furry says she was approached by a transman she knew had deemed her a TERF from the time she had called Natalie/Dickie Rebellion female. This person told her she wasn’t welcome there, and shortly thereafter, the show host, Scarlett Cyanide, asked her to leave. “I explained to her that I had done nothing wrong and would leave if Terry, the bartender, asked me to leave. I then pretty much followed her to the bar, [where] she told Terry I was misgendering people in a safe space.” Furry says the bartender did not want to adjudicate the disagreement saying “I’m not dealing with this lesbian shit—you need to leave.” Furry says she left immediately. “I walked out the door into the fists of 2-3 (not totally clear who was hitting me—I was heavily intoxicated)(one nb [nonbinary]-identifying woman, Natalie or “Nat,” her girlfriend, Katy, and the aforementioned transman, Caleb) women who hit me over and over again in the face and pushed me onto the ground.” Her attackers also screamed slurs at her, yelling “bitch” and “terf” throughout the attack and until Furry left the scene. Afterward, Furry posted her story to social media but was hesitant to go to the police. She posted that she was in shock and that she felt hysterical and hopeless.

Meanwhile, her attackers bragged about the beating on Twitter.

This kicked off an awareness campaign by vocal lesbians on Twitter, alongside continued harassment and gaslighting by a few vocal trans activists. Some criticized Furry for reporting the incident to the police, saying that was “terf shit.” Katy Heselton, one of the attackers, suggested that Furry’s account would paint them as homophobic and anti-lesbian. Furry has made a police report, including pictures of her injuries and screenshots of the attackers’ tweets. At this time, her attackers have not been apprehended.

It would seem that certain so-called “safe spaces” do not extend that sentiment to lesbians, who are increasingly becoming a marginalized and attacked group within the LGBT.

by Anonymousreply 43June 7, 2018 7:20 PM

I left a civil post at R36 -basically, "come clean." I'm blocked! Sad that I'll never get to visit this particular dive when I'm in - heh - St. Louis.

by Anonymousreply 44June 7, 2018 8:09 PM

Can the bar be held liable for this attack...?

The victim said she told the bartender that she was being bullied. He basically said he didn’t want to deal work lesbian drama and kicked her out of the bar.

As she left the bar, the “queer identified” women jumped her.

So...she went to the bar for help, the bar kicked her out, and she got her ass kicked by other bar patrons.

And the bar is claiming on their FB Reviews page that the victim “started” the fight. So they’re blaming the victim.

by Anonymousreply 45June 8, 2018 1:12 PM

Caftans are a-flappin'

by Anonymousreply 46June 8, 2018 2:20 PM

This is completely unacceptable.

by Anonymousreply 47June 8, 2018 4:15 PM

Lesbians aren’t safe in the “gay” community.

A little boy was murdered by his own dad for “being gay.”

A gay student also got beat up.

Some storeowner put a sign up saying gay customers are not welcomed.

Friends, we are not out of the woods yet. Gay Liberation is under attack —

— both from the Right & from the Left.

The LGBTQIA* “community” no longer supports, protects, nor advocates on behalf of homosexuals.

Gay orgs have been hijacked by straight homophobes & woman-haters.

It started YEARS ago. Remember when the gay guy who started Mississippi’s first & only LGBT non-profit? (Dude, that takes BALLS in Mississippi, btw.)

Well, he eventually resigned FROM THE ORG HE STARTED because he did not want to be called “cis.”

And of course the Ts did get MichFest shut down. That boycotted it, vandalized it...invaded it.

And one of the boycott ringleaders — Dana Rivers — murdered two lesbians and their son. With zero outrage from the gay community.

So if gay orgs don’t raise awareness about the violence & bigotry that is still occurring against gays & lesbians, then who will?

If gay orgs don’t try to stop gay bashing, who will?

No one. We are completely on our own. Each of us. No safety in numbers. No support system.

In fact, Grey Fox Pub is blaming the lesbian for getting herself beat up. They are complicit in her bashing. They are making things worse for her.

by Anonymousreply 48June 8, 2018 4:30 PM

Drag performer Aunt Mary Pat thrown out of coffee bar for offending transgender employee:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 8, 2018 7:02 PM

R49, the tranny has a gofundme for his electrolysis

[quote]I need about 12 sessions due to the denseness of my facial hair which is around $1,000. It is extremely defeating to know that even working to my body's fullest extent I can not afford even one session let alone twelve. I have pushed myself to work more hours though it left me ill and unable to work forcing me to spend the little money I could save. It is overwhelmingly tiring to worry about passing as a trans woman and it is cruical to my safety in most environments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 8, 2018 8:43 PM

^He really doesn't need to worry about passing as a woman, cause it ain't never gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 51June 8, 2018 9:05 PM

[quote]The women targeted her because previously she referred to one of them (accurately) as being female. All of the assailants are female and also very femininity conforming.

Help me understand this, please: Several "feminity conforming" biological females beat up someone who called them female.

by Anonymousreply 52June 8, 2018 9:49 PM

at the link is an article in which the language "femininity conforming" was used

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53June 8, 2018 9:51 PM

They look like the two most annoying people ever. And, quite female.

by Anonymousreply 54June 8, 2018 9:55 PM

Seriously; "allyship" can a straight woman like me perform. I'm not backwards in coming forwards, not "male identified", if I had to call myself a feminist , on examination it would be of a "nearly radical feminist because all others do not hold male behaviour, much less patriarchy to account. I'm working class, do not like "cis" ( as a black woman, no, I will not be referred to as a term that describes what I am NOT. To refer to me as a "handsome, woman with a little bit of timber" might raise the hackles on the tricky time of the month, but at least would be a correct, physical analysis), not anti Trans , but anti 'Transgenderism" and have enough sense to know that if they come for the Lesbians , they coming for the non lesbian women. And I have always sensed that Gay men, no matter what they do and how they say "we are like you", too many don't believe, even as straight men at no other time in my life are demanding/asking for anal sex without a care in the world , or lube. I'm in London, not got much to lose, my daughter is doing well and out the home and this "straight , white, middle class ( upper middle class in the US) " takeover of LGB(T) is an obvious canary in the coal mine to the point that I have been on PinkNews for the last year telling "em that "They coming for the gays, specifically the white gay male, socioeconomic status be damned". I gathered that I didn't need to patronise any Lesbians as I got a head's up to the future zeitgeist from my butch cousin about four years ago. I'm just embarrassed that I didn't get a full OVERstanding then and there.

And I'm not the self glorification type, but I sure know how to do STEALTH. So aint no "gonna live my life off of The Gays and Lesbians because I'm a wannabe hero" round here, just in case you rightly, suspiciously think so.

by Anonymousreply 55June 8, 2018 10:12 PM

R52, explaining their behavior is very simple. They've bought into a belief system that tells them that women are worthless and deserve a beating if they don't consider the needs of trans people as more important than their own. Therefore, being a woman is a terrible thing, they only have rights and self-worth if they claim to be "Trans", even if they're femme and attracted to the opposite sex. Claiming a trans identity makes them feel superior to all cis-women and in their heads, gives them the right to beat up any bitch who doesn't show them the respect due a man.

It is beyond fucked up in every possible way, the trans movement is getting actual women to become sexists, even violent misogynists.

by Anonymousreply 56June 8, 2018 11:20 PM

True, R56. On majority and (purportedly) proudly female sites like Celebitchy and Jezebel, posters who even meekly question the Transgender' agenda get virtually pounded into the dust by other females, who (outrageously) claim to be feminists.

by Anonymousreply 57June 8, 2018 11:34 PM

R57 Handmadiens for the mental men

by Anonymousreply 58June 8, 2018 11:38 PM

Disgusting. Yes, “queers” are straight hipsters. Fuck these people.

by Anonymousreply 59June 9, 2018 1:35 PM

Gay people need to stop this QIA thing. There is nothing wrong with doing that. They can start their own movement.

by Anonymousreply 60June 9, 2018 1:37 PM

This story is impossible to follow. Can someone please explain what happened without using the words "non binary", "queers", "cis", "terf", or "trans"? I think a lesbian girl got beat up, but I don't know who exactly beat her up.

by Anonymousreply 61June 9, 2018 2:03 PM

Straight females.

by Anonymousreply 62June 9, 2018 2:32 PM

Sure, r61.

Here’s what I have gotten per the article at r41 as well as the bar’s FB “reviews” page:

The Grey Fox Pub has a lot of drag shows. (I personally love drag.) It’s not just drag queens, some are drag kings.

But the drag kings aren’t necessarily lesbian. They are “queer” females who either enjoy performing as men or are attracted to women but want to be men rather than lesbian.

So “correct pronouns” is everything to these “queer” females. “Misgendering” then is “literal violence.” 🙄

So people get drunk at bars...and they’re often looking to “mate” which can lead to dramas. This is typical of any species, btw. Male, female, straight, gay...even animals. I see ducks fight over mates on my lake all the time. But THEY just flap their wings & fly off...

But humans don’t move on.

So something along those lines happened to this “clique” (not “community”).

An alpha mean girl queer bullied a lesbian. And the lesbian called a queer female “female.” Which, according to the queer & bar, was the equivalent to “throwing the first punch.”

The lesbian complained to the bartender about how the harassment. He told her he didn’t want to deal with “lesbian drama” & kicked when out of the bar.

Unbeknownst to our drunk lesbian friend, three queer women were waiting for her outside. They beat her up for calling one “female.”

Because they equate masculinity with being dicks & beating up women, they bragged about their assault online. Like it was a “rite of passage” for them. They really are “male” because they got into a barfight, and also because they beat down a woman.

The bar of course is siding with the queer women. They’re saying the lesbian deserved the beating, because she started it.

So gay bars are not safe for lesbians. Don’t get drunk there. Don’t let your guard down. Don’t trust that the bartender hasn’t roofied you. They will let straights bully you, as long as the straight supports trans.

The only way a lesbian is safe in the gay community now is if she rejects her own womanhood. If she hates her vagina & breasts, then she won’t be attacked. But if she doesn’t hate her own body, and even loves other women, then she will be a target.

The queers call the lesbian, and anyone defending her, a “terf”, which is a term coined by a tranny porn star, a man, and it stands for trans exclusive radical feminist. Terf is basically code for nazi monster bigot. It’s meant to dehumanize women, and justify violence against them (such as bashing a drunk lesbian kicked out of a gay bar).

The queer & T community HATE radical feminism and LOVE porn.

Even though radical feminism outlawed domestic violence & spousal rape...and legalized abortion. Nothing, according to the QT community, is worse than radical feminists. Oh, and the radical feminists of the 1970s did embrace gays & lesbians. Despite QT revisionism.

So the alpha mean girl queer...she got fired from her job after they saw her posts bragging about beating up a drunk lesbian outside a gay bar. But she comes from a rich family so she’ll be fine.

I hope she gets arrested though. I hope they all get prosecuted for a hate crime.

by Anonymousreply 63June 9, 2018 2:36 PM

Those "queers" have too much time on their hands. Get a hobby fer Crissake.

by Anonymousreply 64June 9, 2018 4:08 PM

Was the lesbian trying to troll them or make a political statement by calling them female, or was it just a random misunderstanding?

by Anonymousreply 65June 9, 2018 4:18 PM

Fuck those girls

by Anonymousreply 66June 9, 2018 4:40 PM

What difference does it make, r65?

They’re female.

Saying so is not an attack. It’s the truth.

Saying otherwise is a descent into newspeak, which is being used to justify violence against women.

That’s why “terf” is a slur. It dehumanizes women so it’s easier for three queer-identifying WOMEN to violently attack another WOMAN.

by Anonymousreply 67June 9, 2018 5:43 PM

I cannot keep up with all of these new labels and identities. It's just gotten totally out of control. I need a translator to know who did what to whom in these kinds of stories.

by Anonymousreply 68June 9, 2018 5:56 PM

R67 it matters to those who want to understand what’s going on.

by Anonymousreply 69June 9, 2018 6:09 PM

Misgendering is not a slur. Terf is.

This was a hate crime.

by Anonymousreply 70June 9, 2018 6:14 PM

R69 = looking to blame the victim.

A lesbian got beat up for being gay. But it’s ok because queer girls did it.

by Anonymousreply 71June 9, 2018 6:25 PM

Oh, my

by Anonymousreply 72June 9, 2018 6:28 PM

This is a brain melting thread!

by Anonymousreply 73June 9, 2018 7:36 PM

Lesbians should start arming themselves and participating in various self-defense classes in order to defend themselves against the violent "queers" and other ilk.

by Anonymousreply 74June 9, 2018 7:41 PM

These tranny/Queer cunts make no sense. They're all trash.

by Anonymousreply 75June 9, 2018 7:43 PM

This is what is so confusing, When you say "queer girls did it" it sounds like lesbians beat up another lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 76June 9, 2018 7:44 PM

R76 Lesbians scared to call themselves "Lesbian" beat up a Lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 77June 9, 2018 7:46 PM

It infuriates me how women who proclaim themselves to be feminist can support the trans agenda.

by Anonymousreply 78June 9, 2018 7:50 PM

I believe this because it happened in St. Louis.

by Anonymousreply 79June 9, 2018 7:51 PM

Gay media didn't cover the actual MURDER of a lesbian couple and their child by a T

Gay media didn't cover the woman getting hit by a T in London

Gay media didn't cover a very well known feminist getting cornered and harassed by Ts

by Anonymousreply 80June 9, 2018 8:33 PM

Forget Drop The T, it is now Stop the T and the dangerous recessive destructive dogma they push

by Anonymousreply 81June 9, 2018 8:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!