Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What was Valerie Jarrett doing the last few days that provoked Roseanne?

Seems random to pick on some old Obama employee. Had Valerie said or done something in the last few days prior to all this?

by Anonymousreply 12May 31, 2018 3:22 PM

Being black.

by Anonymousreply 1May 31, 2018 8:26 AM

OP: I though the same thing. Valerie Jarrett was rarely in the news even when Obama was president. Then suddenly, Roseanne is on her ass this week?! WTF happened? I think Trump was probably bitching about Obama recently and Roseanne heard him and for some reason Valerie Jarrett got stuck in her head.

Thoughts come to whacko people out of the blue that never occur to halfway normal people. Roseanne just went off because she's whacko.

by Anonymousreply 2May 31, 2018 8:43 AM

She probably saw a comment on Breitbart or Infowars that mentioned Jarrett and decided to pile on.

by Anonymousreply 3May 31, 2018 9:06 AM

I believe she was replying to someone on Twitter who mentioned VJ.

by Anonymousreply 4May 31, 2018 9:18 AM

Good question. VJ has always been incredibly under the radar given how,powerful her position was in the White House and her critical role in the Obama biography. Most Trumptards probably didn’t even know who she was.

by Anonymousreply 5May 31, 2018 12:37 PM

Thanks, R4. That Roseanne was a bigoted crazy woman was no surprise. The mystery here has always been Valerie Jarrett.

I suppose your answer does raise the question, "Why was ANYONE tweeting about Valerie Jarrett, in the first place?"

by Anonymousreply 6May 31, 2018 12:42 PM

R1 She isn't "black".

She's a freckled mix of German and Columbian or something.

by Anonymousreply 7May 31, 2018 12:54 PM

There was some right wing story that came out claiming VJ covered up CIA findings of some illegal Obama Admin activities or some shit. Another Obama hit job.

Best thing about the O Admin is that it’s going to look better and better as the years go on. If Bush can rehab his image than Obama, already sitting on a mountain of good will, is going to be reveared.

by Anonymousreply 8May 31, 2018 1:09 PM

VJ stooe the lead role for planet of the apes muslim edition

by Anonymousreply 9May 31, 2018 1:12 PM

Jarrett is one of the names that pops up among the alt-right nutjobs when discussing their conspiracy theories, that's all. Someone mentioned her and Roseanne's brain went "hurr durr black woman MUSLIM APE!" Because that's the intellectual level she's at.

Don't overthink what idiots are doing.

by Anonymousreply 10May 31, 2018 1:15 PM

I think this is all to distract us from the news that OVER 5,000 people died in the hurricane in Puerto Rico. And many still do not have electricity or water.

And it worked.

by Anonymousreply 11May 31, 2018 1:16 PM

I've been wondering this as well, trying not to be so conspiracy-minded but this is exactly the kind of stupid, vile woman Trump would use.

by Anonymousreply 12May 31, 2018 3:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!