Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Louis Farrakhan Issues Sunday Call For An End To White Men

Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, called for an end to white men on Sunday morning, saying that their “nature is not in harmony with the nature of God.”

Farrakhan went on to claim that white men had squandered the time God gave them to rule, alleging that they had chosen not to rule with righteousness, truth, justice, or fairness.

Farrakhan also raised eyebrows earlier this week when he said President Donald Trump “is destroying every enemy that was an enemy of our rise.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 29, 2018 9:55 PM

This will not end well.

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2018 4:35 AM

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2018 4:35 AM

Black Racist. No one cares. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2018 4:36 AM

Let all the white black brown men kill each other. The Chinese asian men would patiently wait for the last wounded one and have the last stab in the gut.

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2018 4:40 AM

I can't say he's wrong.

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2018 4:43 AM

Is this pile of dog shit still around? Alive?

He really looks like crap!

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2018 4:46 AM

He’s right!

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2018 4:48 AM

Poor old coot. He needs his lactulose dose adjusted.

Anyway, does he mean that his good old buddy David Miscavige should be ended too?

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2018 4:56 AM

But...if all of the white men are destroyed what The Minister do for a living? How will he draw attention to himself? Who will he have to rant and rage against and blame for all of the problems that are happening in communities made up of Americans of African descent? Careful what you wish for, Minister.

by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2018 5:00 AM

Pointless battle because the future is Asian.

by Anonymousreply 10May 29, 2018 5:12 AM

Another of Farrakhan's insane tweets:

"White man was only given 6,000 years (6 days) to rule. You cannot deny he has ruled but on what principle did he rule? Righteousness? Truth? Justice? Fairness? I don't think so. #Farrakhan #NOISundays"

And my favorite:

"What he (the White man) does, he does by nature. What you (Black people) do, is by learning from your master. #Farrakhan #NOISundays"

by Anonymousreply 11May 29, 2018 5:14 AM

R10 That's why Racist Farrakhan is getting his digs in now. He knows Asians will not be cowed by "slavery guilt".

by Anonymousreply 12May 29, 2018 5:15 AM

It's nice. Equality. A black turd to rival the white turd in DC.

by Anonymousreply 13May 29, 2018 5:18 AM

R9, he is not a reverend. He is an imam, a racist, hateful, intolerant muslim imam. all of which always seems to go together. I think we really need to talk about the islamic conquest, how muslims ran the slave trade and that there are more people enslaved today than ever were in history, primarily in islamic countries.

I do find it interesting how blacks are attracted to enslaving ideologies.

by Anonymousreply 14May 29, 2018 5:26 AM

Louis and his fellow degenerates believe that white people were created by Jacob (who, in this narrative, was black) when he was in a bad mood. Moses tried to tame the evil white people, but he couldn't (he did blow up the worst of them).

Mainstream Islam regards this account as crazy. Fortunately, in America, it's always been easy and quite acceptable to create your own religion for fun and profit.

by Anonymousreply 15May 29, 2018 5:28 AM

I thought this bollix had died long ago.

by Anonymousreply 16May 29, 2018 5:31 AM

This has always been the policy of the Nation of Islam. The NOI is nearly the only significant non-white group the Southern Poverty Law Center will admit is a hate group. Malcolm the Tenth was murdered because he began to back away from the extreme views, clearing the way for Louie.

by Anonymousreply 17May 29, 2018 5:36 AM

Oh fuck off with this nonsense. Take a look at the guy and tell me he doesn't have white ancestry. And that goes for most black people in America. Full blooded Africans do not look like Farrakhan.

by Anonymousreply 18May 29, 2018 5:38 AM

Are these the ones that believe Shakespeare and Henry VIII were black, or the ones that believe white people were made by a mad scientist on a Mediterranean island 6000 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 19May 29, 2018 5:41 AM

Don't confuse Louie with facts.

by Anonymousreply 20May 29, 2018 5:41 AM

[quote] Are these the ones that believe Shakespeare and Henry VIII were black,

I believe those are upcoming BBC productions.

by Anonymousreply 21May 29, 2018 5:46 AM

r21 bravo w&w'd

by Anonymousreply 22May 29, 2018 5:48 AM

Isn't this basically what Charles Manson was waiting for? Their moment to arise? Too bad he's dead, as the next step in the plan was to rule the black race with his superior intellect

by Anonymousreply 23May 29, 2018 5:49 AM

The NOI has always been a criminal enterprise. Even moreso now that it's owned by Scientology Inc. Farrakhan is a traitor who probably helped pull off the assassination of Malcolm X. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 24May 29, 2018 5:55 AM

Mr. Fair-for-a-Con needs to not use any infrastructure planned or constructed by evil Crackers! Or Economic systems. Stuff that mattress with cash, Louis!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 29, 2018 6:06 AM

Louis should look to his own "community", whatever he thinks that is...if you want to see Hate and Desperation in the world you'll find it.

by Anonymousreply 26May 29, 2018 6:09 AM

[quote] Farrakhan is a traitor who probably helped pull off the assassination of Malcolm X. Seriously.

And I agree, also seriously. Malcolm's daughter certainly thought so and I expect if anyone outside the conspiracy knew it would be her mother and she.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 29, 2018 6:10 AM

hes a scientologist.

by Anonymousreply 28May 29, 2018 6:17 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 29May 29, 2018 6:24 AM

rappers are all into the nation of Islam stuff aren't they? Or at least that NY offshoot of it with the numerology shit.

by Anonymousreply 30May 29, 2018 6:26 AM

Just your nice, friendly neighborhood Muslim, nothing to worry about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 29, 2018 6:46 AM

r30, they were in the 80s and early 90s . not much since tho.

by Anonymousreply 32May 29, 2018 6:47 AM

The Daily Caller is Tucker Carlson's right wing hate / fake news site. Keep spreading the fear, OP.

by Anonymousreply 33May 29, 2018 6:52 AM

R33 You mean Farrakhan is actually NOT a Black racist and Jew-hating scum? It's all right-wing propaganda to spread fear and tarnish his good name????

by Anonymousreply 34May 29, 2018 6:58 AM

Farrakhan was always a racist. This isn't anything new.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 29, 2018 7:00 AM

As I said last week, more and more of the race bait "news articles" are popping up as we get closer to the 2018 midterm elections. Just like 2016.

It's a coordinated campaign, people.

by Anonymousreply 36May 29, 2018 7:00 AM

Does he think he's woke or something?

by Anonymousreply 37May 29, 2018 7:00 AM

Oh well ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 29, 2018 7:04 AM

dam he mus be old

he been preachin hate and shit for a hundred years,.

funny when his thugs was the protection squad round Michael Jackson...

bitch love the limelight (miss bowtie)

by Anonymousreply 39May 29, 2018 7:30 AM

wouldn't surprise me if he was backed by the right wing to create a paper tiger for them to rave against.

the man lives and loves the dollar.

by Anonymousreply 40May 29, 2018 7:33 AM

[quote]It's a coordinated campaign, people.

Pointing out reality is a coordinated campaign to what? Inform people? To cease ignoring and excusing racism and bigotry in the Black community? To show that "progressives" see nothing deplorable in being photographed with a racist? (Any images of Sarsour and Obama with David Duke?)

by Anonymousreply 41May 29, 2018 7:38 AM

Louis at R41, that's enough internet for you today.

by Anonymousreply 42May 29, 2018 10:32 AM

Damn, R38, the Big O is a good-looking man!

by Anonymousreply 43May 29, 2018 10:40 AM

Isn't that incitement to violence? I hope one day someone has the balls to attempt to legally ban the islamic foundational texts because they are the very definition of hate speech and incitement to violence. Yes, there is violence in the Bible but that is largely historical. The violence in the islam texts are directives from the islamic god.

by Anonymousreply 44May 29, 2018 5:22 PM

Not just Belgium.

At least 10 people have been beheaded in northern Mozambique by suspected Islamist militants, officials say.

by Anonymousreply 45May 29, 2018 5:32 PM

About 20 yrs ago, he was on his deathbed, from rectal cancer.

I think he pulled thru because they reconnected his asshole to his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 46May 29, 2018 5:51 PM

Malcolm X didn't back off, he left when the leader, Muhammed Elijah, was caught having sex with underage girls. Malcolm X left the NOI and traveled and found real Islam and decided people of all color must learn to live together. NOI wanted black lands set aside in the USA. Malcolm X leaving was a big blow to NOI, especially when he started to disagree with them publically and most believe Farrakhan plotted the murder of Malcolm X.

by Anonymousreply 47May 29, 2018 7:02 PM

People need to move away from religion to a more humanist way of thinking.

America is way too much influenced by religion, whether it's the evangelicals or the stuff that's happening in black churches.

It just keeps people stupid and vulnerable to charlatans.

by Anonymousreply 49May 29, 2018 9:12 PM

[quote]I believe those are upcoming BBC productions.

R21 LOL!

by Anonymousreply 50May 29, 2018 9:20 PM

Not the ones with large cocks!

by Anonymousreply 51May 29, 2018 9:22 PM

R48, stop it. You are making an ass of yourself. Just stop.

by Anonymousreply 52May 29, 2018 9:24 PM

Meh.

by Anonymousreply 53May 29, 2018 9:24 PM

At least I, R48 have some facts to back up my arguments, you, R52 have nothing.

by Anonymousreply 54May 29, 2018 9:29 PM

There is no God. If you still believe that there's an invisible man who lives in the sky in 2018, I just feel fucking sorry for you.

by Anonymousreply 55May 29, 2018 9:38 PM

[quote] It just keeps people stupid and vulnerable to charlatans. [quote]

Unfortunately, that is one of the major themes of American history and I don't see it changing.

by Anonymousreply 56May 29, 2018 9:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!