Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Matt Bomer Is Tired of the Mean Gays

In The Boys in the Band — the Broadway revival of the 1968 play about a gay party that flies off the rails — Matt Bomer portrays Donald, the best friend of the event's host, Michael. Donald is grappling with his identity through analysis and also retreat — he fled New York City in order to distance himself from gay culture. But the party forces him to once again confront it as well as himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600July 1, 2018 10:01 AM

Cont'd

In the following Q&A, Bomer discusses the role and the lessons that can be learned from Boys, including perspective on how far LGBT people have advanced in the past few decades, plus a stubborn mean streak that exists among certain queer men. Bomer also notes how learning about the original cast gave him new appreciation for his own career as an out actor.

And don't miss The Advocate's full cover story with the play's entire ensemble cast of out actors — Bomer, Zachary Quinto, Jim Parsons, Andrew Rannells, Charlie Carver, Michael Benjamin Washington, Tuc Watkins, Robin de Jesús, and Brian Hutchison.

The Advocate: This is your first Broadway show, right? Matt Bomer: Yeah. I've been cast in a few, but I always had to leave to do other jobs or for some sundry reason that I shouldn't have left — and never under dramatic circumstances or anything, only because I needed a paycheck. But yeah, this is really my first Broadway show.

Why is Boys in the Band something that you wanted to be a part of? You know, it's interesting. When they first reached out to me about it, and I read the first act, I thought, Oof. Man. What's this all about? And then I read the second act, and I said, "Oh, OK. I get it." And I am interested in specific parts of our history. So much of my understanding of our culture started with ACT UP and Larry Kramer and then Angels in America. I was so unaware of pre-Stonewall life and all that that entailed. And it's actually really hard to do in-depth research on it because so much of it is lost. It was either hidden in the shadows or in apartments like where this birthday party is taking place. We lost a lot of that generation to the AIDS epidemic.

Including a lot of the actors of that show. Yeah. Exactly, exactly. That time period was really interesting to me, and the more research I did about that time period the more I understood why these men were behaving the way they were. I also, just in my experience — I'm 40 now — but in my experience, coming of age as a gay man, I've definitely seen echoes and a resonance of these relationships and how these people were dealing with each other and themselves in my interactions with people.

The play debuted 50 years ago. What do you think is still true about gay relationships that hasn't changed since then? Oh, I don't know. I think so much has changed exponentially, especially in the past five years. It's just been so progressive in so many ways. So I don't know that I look at it as something of "Oh, what hasn't changed?" To me, it really is a period piece.

It's a retrospective to look back on. This is how people were behaving with each other when society was telling them that who they were was fundamentally wrong. When their analyst was telling them that they had a psychological condition that was tantamount to bestiality — comparable to bestiality, the way we think of that now. And when they couldn't go out in public and even be seen dancing together. There was really this law where men who were gathered together had to have at least one woman with them and they had to be dancing three feet apart. There were real stakes to these situations for them in their lives. So everywhere they turned, they were being met with "Who you are is wrong and unacceptable." And then so those arrows start to go inward towards themselves and then be projected out to their closest relationships.

Then for you, perhaps, a modern viewer would see this and think, Wow, look how far we've come? I would hope so. It's so hard to be — and it's gonna be a really seductive thing once there is an audience there, because I think they're gonna be interested in coming and seeing people serve tea to each other at this dinner at this birthday party.

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2018 11:51 AM

I assume he's been reading DataLounge.

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2018 11:52 AM

Cont'd

Oh, there's tea served. There is tea to be served! There is. But there's also a real pathos beneath that. And that's what we have to try to stay true to, you know? But it is going to be this dialogue once there is an audience there. I can't say what they're gonna find from the piece. All I can do is try to play it as truthfully as possible and not get seduced by just making it a Golden Girls episode.

I can't tell [audience members] what to think of it. My hope is that they would look at it and go, "Oh, my gosh. We can never repress human beings and whoever their true nature is as long as it's not criminal and hurting anybody else. Because when we do, these are the repercussions."

Had you seen the play before reading the script? I actually hadn't. I remember when I was a freshman in high school, I read Torch Song Trilogy and then I got into Larry Kramer and Tony Kushner and people like that. As I mentioned, my history sort of began with those pieces. I just never had gone all the way back to Boys in the Band, and it was my loss. After we did the first reading, I watched the movie and had subsequently spoke with [the film's director] Billy Friedkin, who's wonderful. Really found so much to love in the film.

What did you love about it? I loved that in 1970 ... people, especially people like Billy Friedkin, who is a straight man, had the courage and the fortitude to make this movie with the original cast and not take all the stars the studio was trying to throw in, but to take these men who had originated these roles and make a movie out of it — an unapologetic movie. I think it was really ahead of its time. And to be honest with you, it's all I really have from that time period to look back on. I mean, I didn't read back-ordered issues of After Dark magazine and look at photographic essays of New York at the time, but that's really what we had to go off of.

It was a miracle that it was made. I appreciate the courage of all those artists at that time. Making the choice to be a part of that movie had real stakes to it. You look back on their careers, and I don't think it killed any of their careers. I really don't. But the courage it to do it at that time, to put it all out there at that time, is really inspiring.

You're an out actor. Did watching the film and learning about the lives of its gay actors give you any new perspective or appreciation of what you've accomplished in your own career? A lot of those actors went on to work and do great things. I mean, Leonard Frey was nominated for an Oscar later on. Unfortunately, we had this horrific epidemic that swept through our people. I think that's what, sadly, brought an end to things. So kinda look back and saw, "Wow! These guys were 10 times more courageous than someone has to be now." Yeah. Absolutely I can appreciate that.

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2018 11:53 AM

Cont'd Can you talk about your character and what you think Donald says about gay life? Donald is a really interesting role to approach because so much of the play, he's standing on the sidelines and observing. And he is this loyal friend who, come hell or high water, he's gonna be there at the end of the night — the last man standing by his best friend's side. I think he's someone who's really trying to find a way to live. He's in analysis. He's sequestered himself off to the Hamptons to try to get himself out of the city, away from the constant temptation. He's someone who's really stuck and perceives himself as a failure, not only because of his identity as a gay man, but also because of just who his parents are inherently.

At this party, in the one of the week where he where allows himself to let it all hang out, and he's watching all these things go down. He's seeing his best friend come unglued. He's seeing a relationship that's fraught with a lot of drama. He's seeing a man who may be straight, may be gay, really struggle with his sexuality. He's someone who's really flamboyant. And he's just watching it all go down and trying to figure out, "How do I live as a gay man at this time? How do I find a way to live that I can be happy with? That I can wake up and face every day with without hating myself?"

How do you think a modern-day audience member might respond to that dilemma? I hope they would respond to it in the context of a period piece. I think there are really amazing and healthy ways to live your life as a gay man now. We don't have those same types of stigmas attached to it. It's not illegal. We can dance in public. Lord knows. Therapists no longer consider it a psychiatric condition. ... So I would hope they can look back on it in the context of 1968. It's like that great quote from Angels in America: "The world is always spinning forward." And this was a time when it hadn't spun forward quite enough. It's the turmoil that ultimately led to the outward expression of rebellion that was Stonewall. It's all underneath this piece. It could no longer be contained in an apartment. It was starting to explode and manifest itself outwardly.

Do you think that gay men being mean to each other is still part of our culture? Fuck yes. I mean, as I'm sitting and watching these scenes between Harold and Michael where they're just trying to outdo each other in terms of just reading each other, and how they're receiving the read from the other person and trying to top that one? I've seen that go down at parties. I've seen inherent cruelty. I've seen humor disguised as cruelty. I don't think it has the same stakes now than it did then. I feel like when society is telling you all these things and everyone around you is telling you all these things, in a weird way, you need to hear them from the people you love because it somehow confirms all the things you're starting to feel inside yourself. But, yeah, certainly, those are the echoes I'm speaking about.

I'm not saying that all gay people are nasty, or all gay people are mean. But it is something that I've seen in specific groups of people or from specific individuals who either haven't done the work on themselves or who find their identity in being the person who can read everyone in the room or use it as a defense mechanism. Those things are still alive and kicking today.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2018 11:54 AM

Cont'd Why do we need to see this play today? We need to see this today to look back on where we were as a culture in 1968. And I'm not saying every gay person in 1968 was like this. This is a very specific group of men locked and trapped in this apartment together right before Stonewall when this underlying turmoil was reaching its fever pitch, its boiling point. Where people didn't want to have to hide in the shadows anymore, but they didn't know how to not. And so I hope we can look back on it and see not only how far we've come, but how repression, societal, interpersonal repression manifests itself in ways that were damaging to these men. And hopefully look to the now and to the future and remember that quote from Angels, that the world is always spinning forward, and how can we continue to move forward today?

Beautiful. And finally, if you had to play the telephone game at a party, I'm curious as to who you would call. Oh, shit. I think I would probably pull a Donald in that one and opt out of that game. There's nothing really to be gleaned from that phone call. There's nothing good that's gonna come from that conversation. I think it's probably mutually understood and mutually, let's bury that hatchet.

Well, thank you so much, Matt. We're so excited to see you in this role. Hey, listen. It's an ensemble piece. I'm blown away by the artistry of all these guys. And I get to sit back in many parts of the play and just watch them do their thing and marvel at it, so I hope you enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2018 11:55 AM

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2018 12:43 PM

True to form, Matt Bomer says (or does) nothing of much interest.

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2018 12:57 PM

Dear Matt,

We're tired of you too, you filthy whore.

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2018 1:01 PM

I don't get the emphasis on period piece. Bitchy, self loathing people abound and will always do so. Do people emphasise Virginia Woolf as a period piece when promoting productions of it?

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2018 1:01 PM

I think they’re trying to emphasis how far we’ve come and, in doing that, how much further we have to go. Perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2018 1:17 PM

If Bomer was 10% as interesting as he is attractive he’d be such a huge star.

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2018 1:18 PM

No sympathy for him as he has white privilege, looks and a husband who opened all the doors for him.

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2018 1:18 PM

Did Duckling really need another thread? Use the one already open.

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2018 1:26 PM

He knows how to get the gays' interest though, talk about being naked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2018 1:36 PM

But Matt Bomer IS one of the mean gays...

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2018 2:19 PM

Women in the public eye have it worse, far far worse with the misogyny and the vitriol they have to put up with. Look at everything Hillary Clinton went through, and we should feel sorry for a white guy with status and privilege?

Give me a break!

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2018 2:27 PM

He's really attractive but unless he's given words to say then he needs to keep his mouth shut. He's sort of embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2018 2:32 PM

Matt, have you been talking to Andy Cohen again?

by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2018 2:33 PM

He's right that some gay men are judgemental and mean but that also goes for all parts of society. Just gotta deal with shitty people sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 19May 24, 2018 2:36 PM

He really is wrong about the play, too .... Bomer actually has said on television 'it is about a group of gay men pre-Stonewall who gather together in an apartment because it is illegal for them to celebrate together in public … to celebrate a friend's birthday and …"

I'm a little tired of all the revisionist thinking about The Boys In The Band … it's just a play, guys gather for a birthday party. They are gay men who mostly know one another. Just friends at a party. Originally it was not a homosexual "statement"

by Anonymousreply 20May 24, 2018 2:52 PM

He’s been on datalounge 😂 His buddies Zachary Quinto, hobo Bozzi, Cohen especially, and even his husband Simon are all mean gays.

by Anonymousreply 21May 24, 2018 4:01 PM

This guy really creeps me out.

by Anonymousreply 22May 24, 2018 4:26 PM

I think he must have autism

He played high school football in Texas, how did he NOT ping?

by Anonymousreply 23May 24, 2018 4:27 PM

It is hard not to be mean, when they insist on calling us queer.

by Anonymousreply 24May 24, 2018 4:42 PM

And right on cue, the DL proving Bomer's point in the saddest way imaginable.

by Anonymousreply 25May 24, 2018 6:10 PM

Isn't his husband a publicist? Meanness is like the first requirement for that job.

by Anonymousreply 26May 25, 2018 3:50 AM

Cute photo with the eldest son. He looks so much like Simon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 10, 2018 7:37 PM

Cheyenne posted a pic with Matt.

by Anonymousreply 28June 10, 2018 7:40 PM

"Fuck yes. I mean, as I'm sitting and watching these scenes between Harold and Michael where they're just trying to outdo each other in terms of just reading each other, and how they're receiving the read from the other person and trying to top that one? I've seen that go down at parties. I've seen inherent cruelty. I've seen humor disguised as cruelty."

He is spot on

by Anonymousreply 29June 10, 2018 7:44 PM

Matt needs to do some proper nudity before has balls and ass go saggy

by Anonymousreply 30June 10, 2018 7:45 PM

I'm tired of earrings

by Anonymousreply 31June 10, 2018 7:46 PM

I'm tired of Caftans!

by Anonymousreply 32June 10, 2018 7:46 PM

"I think he must have autism'

That is the rumor

by Anonymousreply 33June 10, 2018 7:46 PM

He ruined his career among straight women

by Anonymousreply 34June 10, 2018 7:51 PM

They are gonna be so cute together at the red carpet! Simon will be working but I hope we'll see him too with Matt and Kit.

by Anonymousreply 35June 10, 2018 7:55 PM

What the fuck is he bitching about. I have it worse.

by Anonymousreply 36June 10, 2018 7:59 PM

R36, LOL

by Anonymousreply 37June 10, 2018 10:12 PM

Matt has Simon and Kit with him at the Tony's. They asked for no press.

by Anonymousreply 38June 10, 2018 11:39 PM

Cute family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 11, 2018 12:19 AM

Please respect our privacy at this media event.

by Anonymousreply 40June 11, 2018 12:22 AM

If I had the chance to go to the Tony’s with my kid I would totally do it. And I’d ask for no press if I were famous.

by Anonymousreply 41June 11, 2018 1:05 AM

Bomer should have just had his guest sit way back in the nosebleeds, like Jonathan Groff did.

by Anonymousreply 42June 11, 2018 1:08 AM

Matt and Simon with Kit on the Tony's red carpet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 11, 2018 8:58 AM

Three generations!

by Anonymousreply 44June 11, 2018 9:08 AM

Above ground!

by Anonymousreply 45June 11, 2018 10:14 AM

are u queens nuts? matt is awesome, he dares to go to places that few will chat about, he is honest as fuk, and speaks from the heart.

keep up the good work man

u were awesome in the play, saw it last week and I plan to go again. excellent!

by Anonymousreply 46June 11, 2018 10:28 AM

Kit looks so confident and proud, cute kid!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 11, 2018 11:32 AM

Kit is going to be a very handsome man.

by Anonymousreply 48June 11, 2018 11:45 AM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 11, 2018 11:51 AM

Which daddy provided the blond?

by Anonymousreply 50June 11, 2018 11:53 AM

[quote]Bomer should have just had his guest sit way back in the nosebleeds

Why would he banish him there?

by Anonymousreply 51June 11, 2018 12:03 PM

beautiful family

imagine havin them 2 fine men as ur daddys

lucky lad

(he so cute...

by Anonymousreply 52June 11, 2018 12:55 PM

Yeah, there is nothing interesting about that guy. Seriously. Bland as stale toast. Yeah, handsome. The end.

by Anonymousreply 53June 11, 2018 12:57 PM

be my dad, matt

I need a nice man to hold me and say all is ok

put me to bed and tuck me in

tell me u will be there alwys

by Anonymousreply 54June 11, 2018 1:01 PM

He's so boring. He's pretty but dull as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 55June 11, 2018 1:04 PM

He is right though as many posts here testify

by Anonymousreply 56June 11, 2018 1:06 PM

i pity da fools dat caint see da lovely spirit in darlin matt

he so very fine

by Anonymousreply 57June 11, 2018 1:13 PM

Last night’s Tony threads are proof he is right.

by Anonymousreply 58June 11, 2018 1:31 PM

It's preferable to the gushing oohing and aahing you see on facebook.

The two men in that photo look like show biz waxworks. Only the boy has a genuine look on his face.

by Anonymousreply 59June 11, 2018 1:32 PM

This thread just serves to back up Matt's point.

by Anonymousreply 60June 11, 2018 2:42 PM

DL always calls out the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 61June 11, 2018 2:47 PM

Sweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 11, 2018 3:08 PM

Sweet but he looks like eating the kid's hair. Lucky kid though. Born in wealth and privilege. It's becoming apparent that the kids will end up in showbiz as well.

by Anonymousreply 63June 11, 2018 3:13 PM

They may end up in showbiz but only one will end up in front of the camera.

by Anonymousreply 64June 11, 2018 4:43 PM

So is he ever going to pose with his actual offspring again? It's been ages since he did these photos.

That was a fun day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 11, 2018 4:45 PM

Matt's body at r65 has feminine features. Narrow shoulders, wide hips, and a hint of gyno. There's little appeal in that for gay men.

by Anonymousreply 66June 11, 2018 4:47 PM

Matt and his body and everything else about him at r65 are divine. Go back in your hole, r66.

by Anonymousreply 67June 11, 2018 4:50 PM

i'm not sure you know what gyno means r66

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 11, 2018 4:51 PM

The guy at r68 is much hotter and more masc than Bomers can ever hope to be.

by Anonymousreply 69June 11, 2018 4:59 PM

Matt is happy and proud of his family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 11, 2018 5:03 PM

Has Matt ever talked about fatherhood since coming out?

by Anonymousreply 71June 11, 2018 5:27 PM

Handsome kid.

by Anonymousreply 72June 11, 2018 5:33 PM

The kid is soooo lucky he didn’t get Simon’s eyes. ⚫️⚫️

by Anonymousreply 73June 11, 2018 5:43 PM

Lots of mean gays posting here? Maybe "mean" and "gay" are redundant terms.

by Anonymousreply 74June 11, 2018 5:51 PM

[quote]Has Matt ever talked about fatherhood since coming out?

He talks about it all the time.

He's only intentionally vague about when he met his husband or how he joined their family. He said in Out a few years ago, of the second thing, that's not his story to tell it's theirs so he doesn't talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 75June 11, 2018 6:02 PM

R74 is mean.

by Anonymousreply 76June 11, 2018 7:51 PM

I wonder why Matt is still so vague about when he and Simon got together. He is very private with his relationship but that's always been one thing he's never directly answered.

by Anonymousreply 77June 11, 2018 8:00 PM

Duckling has a stick up his own ass regarding confirming any kind of history, just forget about it.

by Anonymousreply 78June 11, 2018 8:03 PM

This is well established now that they started living together since Kit was 2. Somewhere an article last year wrote or Matt indirectly said that they've been together for more than 10 years. I forgot where but it's there somewhere. Which kinda establishes duckling troll's insistence that Walker is his biological son :shrugs:

by Anonymousreply 79June 11, 2018 8:12 PM

Seems likely that they got together after Kit was born. Most likely around 2006. There was a Men's Fitness article back in 2015 where it stated that when he got the role in White Collar in 2008 he had kids and has been a relationship for several years. Maybe they don't want the public knowing that Matt wasn't there from the start. I

by Anonymousreply 80June 11, 2018 8:25 PM

2004, when Halls dumped Burtka for him.

by Anonymousreply 81June 11, 2018 8:50 PM

Are there no pics of them pre 2008? Think the earliest photo of them is with Lee Pace and Sarah Michelle Gellar in 2008

by Anonymousreply 82June 11, 2018 8:54 PM

[quote]This is well established

Nothing is well established R79. Saying it is doesn't make it so. Especially if it's referencing anything a "troll" has said. Especially when it completely contradicts both of their own interviews.

by Anonymousreply 83June 11, 2018 9:05 PM

They said in an article that Simon was first his publicist and then shortly after they start dating. Maybe Lee suggested Simon to him.

by Anonymousreply 84June 11, 2018 9:06 PM

Why does Matt have feminine body features? Does he have a testosterone problem?

by Anonymousreply 85June 11, 2018 9:07 PM

I wish people would shut the fuck up about how wonderful it is to be a parent. There are too many fucked up unhappy people in the world for parenthood to be anything more than a perpetuation of human misery.

by Anonymousreply 86June 11, 2018 9:10 PM

Mr Peabody and Duckling have lied frequently in their interviews about their personal lives. That's why they never acknowledge basic facts about their relationship that most normal people do.

by Anonymousreply 87June 11, 2018 9:10 PM

Was he actually his publicist though? Few articles have stated it but never been confirmed. Jennifer Allen has appeared to have been his publicist for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 88June 11, 2018 9:24 PM

Jennifer Allen used to work for Mr Peabody at PMK and after Mr Peabody destroyed the company she kept him on as her client when she went to start her own firm.

by Anonymousreply 89June 11, 2018 9:32 PM

So is Kit a surrogate baby? And what about the other kid(s)?

by Anonymousreply 90June 11, 2018 9:43 PM

they are all surrogate babies as neither Mr Peabody nor Bomer possess a womb.

by Anonymousreply 91June 11, 2018 9:46 PM

Whose sperm was used?

by Anonymousreply 92June 12, 2018 12:13 AM

Mr Peabody fathered Kit and Henry and Duckling fathered Walker.

by Anonymousreply 93June 12, 2018 12:16 AM

It's more likely that Simon is the bio dad of all 3. There's always been speculation about Walker but he does resemble Simon, especially in certain pics.

by Anonymousreply 94June 12, 2018 5:23 AM

Care to buy a comma, R93 ?

by Anonymousreply 95June 12, 2018 7:14 AM

I'm reminded of John Hamm, whom I could look at all day long... Matt Bomer is pretty-as-a-picture, but when he opens his mouth, I'm already putting on my pants and saying, "Ta, it was great. See you soon."

by Anonymousreply 96June 12, 2018 7:36 AM

R94 you break my heart

Duckling will always be duckling because of what he did.

by Anonymousreply 97June 12, 2018 8:49 AM

What did Duckling do?

by Anonymousreply 98June 12, 2018 9:01 AM

"Duckling"? Why is someone here still trying to get this "Duckling" nickname to happen?

by Anonymousreply 99June 12, 2018 9:49 AM

R99 Stuck on stupid is my best guess.

by Anonymousreply 100June 12, 2018 12:06 PM

I agree with you about Hamm. Too bad he's a psychotic creep.

by Anonymousreply 101June 12, 2018 4:02 PM

But seriously. What did Duckling do?

by Anonymousreply 102June 12, 2018 4:08 PM

Why is Hamm “a psychotic creep”?

by Anonymousreply 103June 12, 2018 4:26 PM

^Because he won't share his monstrous dick with homos.

by Anonymousreply 104June 12, 2018 4:30 PM

I want to see Simon monstrous dick!!

by Anonymousreply 105June 12, 2018 4:35 PM

creepy eyes

by Anonymousreply 106June 12, 2018 6:14 PM

gay body

by Anonymousreply 107June 12, 2018 6:43 PM

He was the least masculine in Magic Mike.

by Anonymousreply 108June 12, 2018 6:44 PM

LOL that's like saying who is the biggest tool onstage in Singapore this morning.

by Anonymousreply 109June 12, 2018 6:46 PM

Because when he was a frat boy he genitally tortured a pledge using a hammer(!) during an initiation and almost got thrown into jail for it which other members were.

If it had been R104 no charges would had been brought and he would have failed the initiation. Repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 110June 12, 2018 7:11 PM

Matt & Rannells were on Variety's Stagecraft podcast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111June 12, 2018 8:22 PM

they fucking

by Anonymousreply 112June 12, 2018 8:26 PM

I find Andrew Rannells annoying.

by Anonymousreply 113June 12, 2018 8:56 PM

And fugly.

by Anonymousreply 114June 12, 2018 9:08 PM

Matt and Andrew are going to be on watch what Happens live with Andy Cohen this Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 115June 13, 2018 6:22 AM

Can't stand Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 116June 13, 2018 9:34 AM

But isn't his Matt's husband a mean gay ???

by Anonymousreply 117June 13, 2018 9:35 AM

Yes, and his majordomo Ryan Murphy is like the Oprah of mean gays

by Anonymousreply 118June 13, 2018 11:01 AM

Andrew Rannells has natural elan which Duckling lacks, being Aspergian and all. Don’t be surprised if there’s a Reno-vation on the horizon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119June 13, 2018 11:09 AM

So who is Simon mean to, entertainment reporters, web journalists, other publicists? Hardly a human rights abuse.

by Anonymousreply 120June 13, 2018 12:36 PM

Simon must be hot when he's angry

by Anonymousreply 121June 13, 2018 1:02 PM

Yummy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122June 13, 2018 2:31 PM

[quote]So who is Simon mean to, entertainment reporters, web journalists, other publicists? Hardly a human rights abuse.

He beat us so bad, we had to enter the CITRUS PROTECTION SERVICE!

by Anonymousreply 123June 13, 2018 2:37 PM

R120 The troll that squats in every Bomer thread on DL. It’s legendary, how butt hurt the troll was by Simon.

by Anonymousreply 124June 13, 2018 7:36 PM

Rannells is a mean gay. Bomer doesn't know this?

And I'm getting the impression his face is a bit to smooth and polished at his age for it to be natural. Also the eyes have that Wildenstein thing going on.

by Anonymousreply 125June 13, 2018 7:59 PM

'too'

by Anonymousreply 126June 13, 2018 7:59 PM

"I've seen humor disguised as cruelty."

I think he meant to reverse those.

by Anonymousreply 127June 13, 2018 8:03 PM

Rannells is the gayest thing that ever existed. He couldn't disguise his gayness from Helen Keller. (I know...stale joke, but appropriate here)

by Anonymousreply 128June 13, 2018 8:40 PM

Some obsessed recluse makes it a point to post ad nauseum on every thread about Matt Bomer to repeat every old rumor and insult and call him childish names. It’s like his mission in life. I guess we’re stuck with him until he dies. Trolls gotta troll.

by Anonymousreply 129June 13, 2018 11:13 PM

The duckling troll knows the story of the Bomer ghost. I bet it would tell us, if we ask pretty please.

by Anonymousreply 130June 14, 2018 3:19 AM

I alwys forget wht a great actor he is, as he is so dam good lookin.

watchin the normal heart....good god he is awesome in it. makes me weep. most purdy boys of his ilk cant perform with such compassion.

kudos to u mr bomer.

by Anonymousreply 131June 14, 2018 4:22 AM

He gives a really strong performance in Walking Out as well, deftly shedding the pretty boy look. Even so, it’s hard not to see a beautiful man.

by Anonymousreply 132June 14, 2018 4:36 AM

Im watching it on HBO now also, he makes me cry too, to have such a loving soul and not be all stuck up, he is an amazing guy,

Finn Wittrock is gr8 in it too., hell they all are, Mark Ruffalo, and the whole gang of men..... indredible cast : THE NORMAL HEART

Weird to have lived thru it all, and look back on it, seems like a bad dream, what/where/how/why!!!

is there a god?

by Anonymousreply 133June 14, 2018 4:40 AM

I was delightfully surprised by Walking out.

real touching drama , highly recommend. …. hope he gets more good roles,

Let the boy shine,

by Anonymousreply 134June 14, 2018 4:43 AM

did bomer win any awards for this?

god dam he well should have.

he lost so much weight to show the effects of AIDS.

thanks matt, for a magnificent performance.

by Anonymousreply 135June 14, 2018 5:23 AM

R135 He won the Golden Globe and the critics choice award and was nominated for an emmy.

by Anonymousreply 136June 14, 2018 7:11 AM

I cried so hard at the end of the normal heart, I shook. thought of all the loved ones who died from AIDS, the senseless murder of these kind souls who could have been maybe saved had the govt gotten its head out of its ass earlier

very movie film

matt you were freaking awesome. who loses 80 lbs for a role....

by Anonymousreply 137June 14, 2018 7:45 AM

Well if you weren't fucking every hole in the street then you wouldn't die like the way he died in the Normal Heart. That's the message. Be responsible like monogamous Bomer-Halls.

by Anonymousreply 138June 14, 2018 8:04 AM

Are they the only monogamous celeb couple out there?I can't really think of anyone else.Maybe Jim Parsons&partner and Nate&Jeremiah.

by Anonymousreply 139June 14, 2018 10:28 AM

R138, that's rather cruel oversimplification

by Anonymousreply 140June 14, 2018 11:37 AM

no kidding! only a drunk oaf(s) could be so cold.

by Anonymousreply 141June 14, 2018 12:55 PM

R139 Don't care about heteros but it appears that they're the only monogamous gay couple. No rumors with anybody else.

R140 sometimes reality is cruel. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 142June 14, 2018 6:59 PM

^ I mean celebrity gay couple

by Anonymousreply 143June 14, 2018 7:01 PM

[quote]Don't care about heteros but it appears that they're the only monogamous gay couple.

Exactly. It's sweet. Those kind of rumors always get out in the gay community from first hand accounts (Like NPH and Burtka) or verified by the celebs still feeling like they need to use apps like Scruff and Grindr (Like Andy Mientus and Michael Arden or Gus Kenworthy and Matthew Wilkas.)

Marcus from the AHS behind the scenes thread said that he's nice and, "not a scandalous person, he seems pretty quiet. He's not particularly interesting. Nothing juicy there. His life seems very family oriented and too normal according to Hollywood standards." That agrees with what we seem to know about him. No one has a bad word to say about him. It's likely he's repeating what he saw with his own parents who have been together for decades.

Some parts of him still might be a bit conservative. It was sweet when he talked about thinking angels were watching over him in an interview. He just seems like a decent guy.

by Anonymousreply 144June 14, 2018 8:13 PM

He put his baby in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 145June 14, 2018 8:24 PM

R145 Hey sweetie, we missed you.

by Anonymousreply 146June 14, 2018 8:55 PM

i sometimes hope the duckling/asperger/closet baby troll is Bomer himself releasing from all PR shit he has to do to stay alive in the business

by Anonymousreply 147June 14, 2018 10:17 PM

Monogamous? I’m sure all of simon’s clients have had boomer’s ass as a signing bonus

by Anonymousreply 148June 14, 2018 10:41 PM

he is one of the nicest guys in the business. respected and liked by all.

theyr rare, but they do exist, one of the few examples of uber hot but uber nice.

WE LOVE U MATT, HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH UR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY

by Anonymousreply 149June 14, 2018 10:44 PM

Seems like he'll be appearing in the Broadway Bares Burlesque Strip Show

and probably showing his ass on stage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150June 14, 2018 11:13 PM

I’ve met Matt a couple of times and he is as good looking and friendly as he can be.

by Anonymousreply 151June 15, 2018 1:04 AM

He and Rannells are joined at the hip.

DO IT, ANDY! BLOW UP HIS MARRIAGE!

by Anonymousreply 152June 15, 2018 1:11 AM

I'm glad Simon and Matt are a monogamous couple. How would they be otherwise? look at the beautiful children they have, the beautiful family live they enjoy. I wound't change that for the world.

by Anonymousreply 153June 15, 2018 1:44 AM

From WWHL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154June 15, 2018 4:11 AM

more from WWHL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 15, 2018 4:13 AM

Matt just called Andrew his brother. 😂😂😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156June 15, 2018 4:42 AM

On second thought, Matt Bomer and Andrew Rannells were doing way too much touching and patting and kissing.

That was bizarre.

What is really going on there?

by Anonymousreply 157June 15, 2018 4:44 AM

R157 I don't think anything is going on. I think they just flirty. Matt just called him his brother on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 158June 15, 2018 4:51 AM

It's not a good look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159June 15, 2018 4:54 AM

Okay on second thought it has made me uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 160June 15, 2018 4:57 AM

It was Rannells who went in for the kiss but Matt obliged. It was probably just a joke as they've been friends for years but when one of them is married with kids......

Hope Matt gave Simon a warning that it was coming up. Also, someone on Twitter said something about a "quickie backstage " story or joke. I didn't see the show, who said it and what was the context?

by Anonymousreply 161June 15, 2018 5:22 AM

BISHES I AM TELLING YOU

AND I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU since duckling broke out the Brother P touch for Rannells

THEY ARE HOT FOR EACH OTHER

by Anonymousreply 162June 15, 2018 5:52 AM

Jesus Christ I can practically smell the precum in the photo at R159

by Anonymousreply 163June 15, 2018 5:54 AM

DULL!

by Anonymousreply 164June 15, 2018 6:01 AM

Wow. Is Rannells even worth wrecking a marriage and family for?

by Anonymousreply 165June 15, 2018 6:05 AM

R165 No, Andrew is most definitely not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 166June 15, 2018 6:11 AM

Is it just me or does Matt goes just under Rannells' lips instead of dead on? Simon commented on Rannells' post about the show a few hours ago.

Also, what quickie story? Who watched the show?

by Anonymousreply 167June 15, 2018 6:16 AM

Rannells told the quickie story about having sex with another actor from Hairspray backstage during the show's 15 minute intermission.

by Anonymousreply 168June 15, 2018 6:21 AM

R167 Pics in this link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169June 15, 2018 6:26 AM

Close up pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170June 15, 2018 6:27 AM

Their lips aren't really touching in that close up ate they?

That kiss was just odd. The subtle post from Matt calling Rannells his brother definitely is him trying to make light of it/downplay it. He liked a tweet this morning from a woman saying it was her 43rd wedding anniversary and she hoped him and Simon would experience as many anniversaries.

by Anonymousreply 171June 15, 2018 6:31 AM

Yes Andrew is worth it. Mr Peabody took in duckling when he was just 26 and saddled him with children right away, depriving duckling of a genuinely erotic adulthood. That is why duckling is still duckling. With Andrew he may finally shed his ducklinghood.

by Anonymousreply 172June 15, 2018 6:32 AM

Love triangle illustrated

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173June 15, 2018 6:43 AM

[quote]The subtle post from Matt calling Rannells his brother definitely is him trying to make light of it/downplay it.

Exactly. The thumbnail of the video on youtube is the kiss. Just Jared, their usual PR outlet, is running the picture of the kiss.

He was totally trying to cover it up and call him his "brother."

I've never touched my brother like they were touching each other all interview.

Also his family is on the absolute other side of the country so the whole thing looks odd and he knew it after it happened.

by Anonymousreply 174June 15, 2018 6:48 AM

Matt is very touchy feely in general. He's like that with most people-Tim DeKay and Zachary Quinto comes to mind.

I don't there was much behind this kiss as looks like their lips didn't really touch. He was tweeting and joking about the show before it aired so he clearly didn't think it was a big deal. Usually when he knows something sit well with people he doesn't post about it or stays away from it. But I'd say the pictures and gif all over the internet of him kissing another man isn't exactly good PR.

by Anonymousreply 175June 15, 2018 7:39 AM

If he comes out an says that Simon knew and didn't think it was a big deal, fine whatever but it still isn't the greatest look.

by Anonymousreply 176June 15, 2018 7:46 AM

[quote]He was tweeting and joking about the show before it aired so he clearly didn't think it was a big deal.

What What Happens [bold]Live[/bold] is recorded [bold]live.[/bold]

He didn't know what would happen on the show since he hadn't done the show yet. When we saw it, it was happening.

by Anonymousreply 177June 15, 2018 8:47 AM

R177 WWHL isn't always live. Don't know if this episode was live or pre-recorded.

by Anonymousreply 178June 15, 2018 8:49 AM

I give this marriage another 5-7 years. The kids will be big and he's done his duties.

by Anonymousreply 179June 15, 2018 8:52 AM

[quote]Don't know if this episode was live or pre-recorded.

Thank you R178. I did not know that.

It seems like he tweeted right before he did it, then he RTed a picture of the group right after it was done this morning.

Then he tweeted again after it had aired.

by Anonymousreply 180June 15, 2018 9:00 AM

R179 Let's be honest we really don't know anything about Matt and Simon's relationship they have been very private about. Maybe if they shared a little bit more information with us people's opinions could be different.

by Anonymousreply 181June 15, 2018 9:04 AM

The clip at R154 shows Bomer having more sexual chemistry than with any scene partner he’s ever had.

And the reason is because it’s honest. When he says ‘Do you think I’m pretty’ and ‘I like that’ he is being 100% honest.

by Anonymousreply 182June 15, 2018 9:28 AM

This wasn't recorded live. He's says in the clip that he was at the Tonys the night before. It was pre-recorded. He talked about the pizza he had with Simon and Kit after the Tonys. Both he and Rannells did a podcast on Monday where Matt talked about his post-Tony activity. This was recorded on Monday. So it's been 3 days since this happened.

by Anonymousreply 183June 15, 2018 9:33 AM

[quote]I give this marriage another 5-7 years. The kids will be big and he's done his duties.

5 to 7 weeks is more like it. Laura Wasser is probably already sending out feelers.

by Anonymousreply 184June 15, 2018 9:44 AM

They can put this photo on the cake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185June 15, 2018 9:48 AM

Don't know about the marriage but it must be weird for tbe kids - I guess they can understand when it's in the movie (especially aince ut's mainly women he kissed) but their dad kissing some friend on a random TV show might be another thing

by Anonymousreply 186June 15, 2018 10:47 AM

I've read that Matt feels bad his kids can't see most of the stuff he does (like this play, Horror story, magic mike, normal heart) but says they might when they're older. I know its acting but at no age would I want to see my dad naked and having "sex".

by Anonymousreply 187June 15, 2018 10:56 AM

[quote]but their dad kissing some friend on a random TV show might be another thing

Don’t worry, they’ll understand when Andrew is their new father.

by Anonymousreply 188June 15, 2018 10:58 AM

but isnt Rannells tok young for Bomer taste?

by Anonymousreply 189June 15, 2018 11:04 AM

they belong together, matt can share the kids with his hubby, but he needs Andrew!

tho I think matts husband is HOT

by Anonymousreply 190June 15, 2018 11:06 AM

At 40, duckling may have resolved his father issues and might want to be with a man his own age, before Mr Peabody starts receiving social security checks.

by Anonymousreply 191June 15, 2018 11:07 AM

I read through this thread expecting to watch some scandal. That was a peck. Not a kiss.

by Anonymousreply 192June 15, 2018 11:31 AM

The kiss was the least important part. The body language is undeniable. I have half a mind to superimpose Thompson Twins over it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193June 15, 2018 11:35 AM

They barely even touch their lips together. Their body language is actually similar to what their characters are like in the place. Probably just 're creating that.

Can't imagine it's a nice thing for Simon to see pics of his husband kissing another man plastered across the internet . Little inconsiderate of Matt regardless of harmless it may have been.

by Anonymousreply 194June 15, 2018 11:38 AM

Pathetic speculation. A peek on the lips after a silly party game. They are actor's on Andy Cohen's show and friends for 15 years.

by Anonymousreply 195June 15, 2018 11:40 AM

Their characters in the play are two guys who hooked up once and want to hook up with each other again. Even if you take away the kiss their rubbing arms, patting hands, rubbing each other’s legs, rubbing each other’s arms, reaching under their coats and rubbing their wrists, is way too familiar even between friends.

If they wanted it downplayed they probably shouldn’t be using that image as a thumbnail.

You’re right. It was inconsiderate but it was all inconsiderate.

by Anonymousreply 196June 15, 2018 11:56 AM

Their couple name can be RanBom! It sounds dirty.

by Anonymousreply 197June 15, 2018 11:58 AM

Two bottoms. It's hard to imagine them together but Andy Cohen did it. Made everything possible. What an evil fugly man?

by Anonymousreply 198June 15, 2018 12:34 PM

It's not even a kiss lol, Matt doesn't like Andrew that way. I'm sure Simon will discipline him when he's back to NY, I'm sure he's going to spank him and giving it to him good and hard.

by Anonymousreply 199June 15, 2018 12:58 PM

Simon liked Andy Cohen's commented on the pic that Andrew posted of them kissing. Make you want of that. Matt liked that post too but noticeably hasn't liked any tweets about it but just a Ryan Tweet about the AHS Crossover series. I'm guessing he's directing that.

by Anonymousreply 200June 15, 2018 5:55 PM

Simon most likely sleeps around. That was how he got together with duckling in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 201June 15, 2018 6:03 PM

Well, when you live a lie, you become a lie. Why did you stay in the closet? You want respect, shut up and quit whining.

by Anonymousreply 202June 15, 2018 6:19 PM

Oh the duckling troll is back already. Literally no one knows how the two of them got together. Or at least no know has any tangible proof or evidence. I highly doubt the two of them got together before Kit was born

by Anonymousreply 203June 15, 2018 6:21 PM

Mr Peabody dumped David Burtka for him. David Burtka was going to be Kit's father.

by Anonymousreply 204June 15, 2018 6:27 PM

Rannells put the kiss on his IG.

by Anonymousreply 205June 15, 2018 6:34 PM

R202??

by Anonymousreply 206June 15, 2018 6:45 PM

But Matt didn't put it on Insta. Or he may still. Now that would be a shitty thing to do. Parading the child he only has because of his husband (and who he hadn't seen in like 6 weeks) then a few days posting a pic him him kissing another man. That would be such a disrespecrful thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 207June 15, 2018 6:49 PM

You know what else was a disrespectful thing to do?

by Anonymousreply 208June 15, 2018 7:01 PM

I remember that Skype Interview Matt did for Walking Out in his house. I was curious about the pics in the background. Is the picture just over Matt's shoulder a portrait Simon and Kit (I'm guessing)? If so you could say it was an indicator of when they got together as it doesn't look like Matt's in the picture.

by Anonymousreply 209June 15, 2018 7:27 PM

[quote]But Matt didn't put it on Insta. Or he may still. Now that would be a shitty thing to do.

Matt and Simon's families young and old both follow Matt's insta.

It would be a good idea for him not to put that up there. It would have been a better idea for him not to have done this at all.

Although every website is talking about it from eonline and towleroad to queerty and People Magazine

and none of them are mentioning that he has a husband and children.

It's sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210June 15, 2018 7:30 PM

Oh forgot the pic in my last post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211June 15, 2018 7:32 PM

The kiss seemed harmless and funny enough but I can imagine how embarrassing it have been for Simon. Or if it had been Simon joking kissing another man then I don't think Matt's fans would have has the same reaction.

by Anonymousreply 212June 15, 2018 7:42 PM

I think all you guys are making a far bigger deal of this than it actually is.

by Anonymousreply 213June 15, 2018 7:46 PM

[R211] He looks like Simon, he looks so hot!! I think when Kit was born Matt wasn't in the picture, I would say the met in 2007.

by Anonymousreply 214June 15, 2018 7:51 PM

Matt is posting on this thread. Of course, he’s acting ‘anonymous’ just like he acted straight.

by Anonymousreply 215June 15, 2018 8:04 PM

2006/2007 would be my best guess as to when they got together. Looking at the photo of Simon and Kit, Kit looks about 12 months plus on the photo. Either Matt and Simon were only a new couple so Matt wouldn't be in the portrait or they hadn't met yet. They were living together in 2008 from what I can remember from an old Sirius interview he did a few years back.

by Anonymousreply 216June 15, 2018 8:05 PM

I want to know who made the first move, if it was love at first sight, I mean Matt remembers what his hubby wore on their first date lol, how Simon asked him to marry him, how is their sex life.

by Anonymousreply 217June 15, 2018 8:26 PM

Ah, gash. The wound that never heals.

by Anonymousreply 218June 15, 2018 8:28 PM

Rannells is desperate. There was no need to put the kiss scene up on his IG.

by Anonymousreply 219June 15, 2018 8:52 PM

Please, NO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220June 15, 2018 9:03 PM

It's sweet. Everyone is rooting for them to get together.

by Anonymousreply 221June 15, 2018 9:09 PM

Must be super awkward to be Simon Halls today.

by Anonymousreply 222June 15, 2018 9:16 PM

I think it says a lot that Matt didn't share the photo. But yeah, awkward day for Simon. And I bet Matt won't even give Simon a mention on Father's Day either. He never does but this year in particular when Simon's essentially being a single parent while Matt gets to hang with his friends, you'd like to think he'd publicly appreciate him

by Anonymousreply 223June 15, 2018 9:24 PM

I think it's Bomer's big FUCKYOU to Hollywood. I'm sad though. It wasn't needed. But Rannells desperately wants it. This will probably the most scandalous thing Bomer has ever done or will ever do

by Anonymousreply 224June 15, 2018 9:47 PM

[quote]This will probably the most scandalous thing Bomer has ever done or will ever do

Oh honey.

by Anonymousreply 225June 15, 2018 9:50 PM

Well Simon can get revenge and fuck a hot ass!!

by Anonymousreply 226June 15, 2018 10:09 PM

And seal a divorce

by Anonymousreply 227June 15, 2018 10:22 PM

What a bunch of DL prides! This isn’t Ladies Home Journal. Grow up!

by Anonymousreply 228June 15, 2018 11:15 PM

I mean DL PRUDES!

by Anonymousreply 229June 15, 2018 11:16 PM

If Simon gives a peck to Lourd, do you think Matt is going to flip?

by Anonymousreply 230June 15, 2018 11:22 PM

Does anybody think Matt is fucking with one of his co-stars?

by Anonymousreply 231June 16, 2018 12:41 AM

Yes, he moves the bonsai trees in Jim Parson's dressing room every so slightly each night.

by Anonymousreply 232June 16, 2018 12:59 AM

Rather more interesting than party games with the 2 slutty Andy's might be Matt's appearance at Broadway bares with the entire Boy's cast except Jim Parsons. Stars rarely appear and rarely bare but what else can they do? Fun to see.

Is there any age guidance on Boys? Suitable for over 12? 14? Not that it would necessarily be of any interest to a young teen.

by Anonymousreply 233June 16, 2018 8:21 AM

What will they do if they dont strip? Sing a song?

by Anonymousreply 234June 16, 2018 12:02 PM

Celebrities who do Broadway Bares but don't perform usually just do ribald banter.

by Anonymousreply 235June 16, 2018 12:07 PM

I'd think the people running it would want the guys from boys in the band to do a number.

by Anonymousreply 236June 16, 2018 12:09 PM

And as Matt is already strippng 8 time's a week in boys there will no doubt be hopefully expectations.

Whether they are realised. This cast would be a perfect Full Monty line up, Parsons aside.

Does any online Broadway award have a best nudity category? Matt must be a very for that.

by Anonymousreply 237June 16, 2018 12:31 PM

[quote] I'd think the people running it would want the guys from boys in the band to do a number.

I doubt they'd have time to learn a number since they were just added a few days ago and you'd think the show would have been mostly set in stone by then.

Also the cast is listed as "special guests" and not performers.

[quote]Is there any age guidance on Boys? Suitable for over 12?

The show is for 12 and up and they just had a high school come and see it.

by Anonymousreply 238June 16, 2018 2:00 PM

come into my arms u mad fool

im alwys here 4 u....

ur the milk in my coffee

by Anonymousreply 239June 16, 2018 2:12 PM

I WANT HIM AND MR RANNELLS TO MARRY AND MAKE BABYS

by Anonymousreply 240June 16, 2018 2:12 PM

So they just come on stage and make lame jokes or ask for money for this charity? You have these good looking actors and that's all you have them do? Boring!!!

by Anonymousreply 241June 16, 2018 2:21 PM

I want Matt and Simon sex tape!!

by Anonymousreply 242June 16, 2018 2:23 PM

....said no one, ever

by Anonymousreply 243June 16, 2018 2:35 PM

Said quite a number of people.

by Anonymousreply 244June 16, 2018 4:20 PM

R238 so Kit is old enough. Probably just shrug and think this is like some of my dad's friends, the ones we don't see very often.

by Anonymousreply 245June 16, 2018 4:24 PM

Surely Matt can remember something from Magic Mike and Tuc Watkins spent 20 years in soaps mostly in I underwear

by Anonymousreply 246June 16, 2018 4:35 PM

Wonder will Simon and the boys fly out to N.Y. for father's day tomorrow? He said in a podcast on Monday that Simon and Kit flew home that day. Surely the kids are finished up in school by now that they'd fly out. Unless Simon has work commitments

by Anonymousreply 247June 16, 2018 5:39 PM

This is fascinating to watch in a loop with the sound off. I love Instagram.

Those who have commented on the movement of the hands should note that when they begin the exercise their hands are locked pretty steady. Towards the end of the exercise, Bomer is rubbing Rannells’ wrists intensely. This is likely due to his Asperger’s syndrome. Asperger’s does not lie, Bomer had become extremely stimulated. Rannells reciprocated by rubbing Bomer’s legs above the knee.

Not shown in the clip, but after they turn away after finishing the exercise, Rannells pulls his coat to cover his erection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248June 16, 2018 6:02 PM

I don't see a part where Andrew fixes his jacket to cover his crotch

by Anonymousreply 249June 16, 2018 6:30 PM

At 1:53

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250June 16, 2018 6:33 PM

It was basically a game of chicken. They were trying to see how far either one would go, hence the rubbing and grabbing at the wrist. But yeah, they definitely are very touchy feely with each other. Little OTT. Don't blame Rannells' but Matt's the one with a husband and kids. It would be mortifying for the kids if they saw that. On an aside, that show is so desperate and cheap.

by Anonymousreply 251June 16, 2018 6:38 PM

I’m sick and tired of self entitled self absorbed lazy whiny white trash. Just STFU, Matt.

by Anonymousreply 252June 16, 2018 6:39 PM

[quote]But yeah, they definitely are very touchy feely with each other.

They put Quinto between the two of them at the SirusXM town hall and Matt couldn't resist reaching over Quinto to grab him at 15 seconds.

What a shame he is doing this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253June 16, 2018 7:01 PM

Screwing a good marriage for C-grade Rannells will be so bad. My opinion on Matt will yuugely change. He needs to calm down a bit. He's 40 with a great family. He's an idol for many of us who are seeking familial life.

by Anonymousreply 254June 16, 2018 7:04 PM

I can't see anything sexual in that kiss

by Anonymousreply 255June 16, 2018 7:04 PM

He is giving good indication how he will behave when Simon hits 60. I feel sorry for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 256June 16, 2018 7:19 PM

How do you know they have a good marriage? Obviously Cohen knew exactly what he was doing, and he and Bozzi are likethis, and Bozzi is extremely close to the Halls household. Maybe they have a shitty marriage and Cohen/Bozzi are happy to help bulldoze it in light of this blossoming love story.

And they are adorable together. Something very Diane Keaton/Woody Allen about them. They need to go watch the sun rise over the Queensboro Bridge together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257June 16, 2018 7:29 PM

Bozzi and Cohen are Halls' friends especially since Bozzi is married to his long time friend and old college roommate.

They only are friends with Bomer because of that. If they cared for Halls, since Bomer is the one who would go away, they wouldn't be so callous.

I don't know why Bomer would be dumb enough to piss off his publicist husband. Halls would have plenty of connections to hurt him publicly. If they were ending it they would do it privately.

by Anonymousreply 258June 16, 2018 7:45 PM

Such strange behaviour from him. Touchy feely from him yet he still likes posts from people wishing he and Simon have many years of marriage. Then again, it could just be that since he's been on his own in NYC for most of the last 7 weeks he's just grown closer to the actors. He's always been a very touchy feely guy in fairness. Feel bad for the kids and Simon too. Matt is off having all the fun in the world while they are back home. Then he has the nerve to post pics of Kit and act as if he's Father of the Year. If they did break up, I wonder what way his career would go. The majority of his success has come from Simon's connections and once they're gone, he'll probably be in indie hell or small plays in Broadway. I remember Ryan once saying that Simon and Bryan Lourd were like his brothers so I could imagine cooling off with roles for Matt if the relationship went to hell.

by Anonymousreply 259June 16, 2018 7:54 PM

Just the idea of Rannells giving me a peck on the cheek makes me sick to my stomach.

Seeing that smile close up would scare the most indulgent child.

The guy is a parody of the smug conceited actor. And unlike Fernando Lamas he is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 260June 16, 2018 7:57 PM

He will smoking pots and will become the new 2018 version of Johnny Depp.

by Anonymousreply 261June 16, 2018 7:58 PM

If I was Matt I wouldn't want to piss off Simon...he's going to destroy him. Simon is doing all the work with the kids at home, he's a good hubby and a sexy daddy, Matt isn't going to find someone like him, he's very lucky and he knows it, he's not stupid.

by Anonymousreply 262June 16, 2018 7:59 PM

R260 I'm totally with you!

by Anonymousreply 263June 16, 2018 8:00 PM

So homos want to be heteros and act this way?

Can you imagine either a husband or wife pulling this shit?

by Anonymousreply 264June 16, 2018 8:02 PM

It’s entirely possible Bozzi does not like Simon Halls. Halls has that creepy obsession with his husband.

I could easily see Bozzi sympathizing with Bomer since he and Bomer are on the same side of the paradigm: the younger trophy husband on one side and the old school gay mafia on the other. Bozzi himself seems to have very little in common with his husband.

by Anonymousreply 265June 16, 2018 8:02 PM

We don't know much about their marriage but from pics and videos you can tell that Simon is very protective of him. There was a video of him outside the stage door a few weeks back holding Matt's bag while Matt signed for fans. Then the day after the premiere he was holding his umbrella over Matt even though Matt had his own. Let's be honest, Matt owes the majority of his career to Simon. Not to mention his kids too.

Regarding Bozzi and Simon: Bozzi said in an interview with Bomer that he knew Simon for 20 years and knew him before he knew Lourd. Considering Bozzi regularly posts pics of the Halls children and was recently spending Kits birthday weekend together, I think we know that Bozzi is close with Simon. They even spent Father's Day together last year while Matt was in Monte Carlo

by Anonymousreply 266June 16, 2018 8:07 PM

[quote] There was a video of him outside the stage door a few weeks back holding Matt's bag while Matt signed for fans. Then the day after the premiere he was holding his umbrella over Matt even though Matt had his own.

Because that’s what he does for a living. He holds purses and umbrellas over Frances McDormand.

by Anonymousreply 267June 16, 2018 8:10 PM

From Michael B Washington's Insta takeover from the show just now........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268June 16, 2018 8:19 PM

And LOL at all the people who think Halls would derail Bomer’s career as if was flourishing. Bomer’s career has been waning for years as a result of bad roles, being out in Hollywood, and growing old in a young person’s profession.

by Anonymousreply 269June 16, 2018 8:21 PM

[quote]Let's be honest, Matt owes the majority of his career to Simon. Not to mention his kids too.

He won a Golden Globe for The Normal Heart which was put together by Bryan Lourd.

His husband even thanked Bryan in the Sony Leaks.

[quote]From Michael B Washington's Insta takeover from the show just now........

And now he's putting his arm around Matt's waste. It's happening right before our eyes!

by Anonymousreply 270June 16, 2018 8:21 PM

That Insta......oh dear. Again, it looks more friendly/jokey than sexual. Especially as it's in front of everyone. They seems to be joking. But yeah, I couldn't imagine Simon being happy with that at all.

by Anonymousreply 271June 16, 2018 8:24 PM

Rannells is hyper active to ruin this marriage. He is going all the way.

by Anonymousreply 272June 16, 2018 8:29 PM

R268

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273June 16, 2018 8:33 PM

Rannells wants Matt badly. Whether Matt goes for him is another thing altogether. Matt doesn't seem like the cheating type though. I couldn't imagine him doing something to devastate his kids.

by Anonymousreply 274June 16, 2018 8:45 PM

Simon is bringing his bag of oranges! Btw maybe Simon is screwing someone as we speak, we don't know anything, but I don't think Simon likes to share, Rannells is going to pay.

by Anonymousreply 275June 16, 2018 8:45 PM

R265 though the Lourd/Bozzi for Indeed seem odd Bozzi is the same age as Lourd and Simon, he's just had way too many procedures. Also he's family owns a chain of very upmarket restaurants, he is not in anyway comparable to Matt who has made his fortune because of his promotion by Simon.

by Anonymousreply 276June 16, 2018 8:45 PM

Was the IG deleted from TBITB account or are they not archived?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277June 16, 2018 8:49 PM

In the radio show with Andy, Rannells said he had backstage sex twice in two different shows. Now he is extremely attached to Matt. How many more weeks this show will go on? I am willing to bet a 50 that he will fuck Matt in this show and in the backstage.

by Anonymousreply 278June 16, 2018 8:49 PM

Matt and Andrew have been friends for 15 years, why would they start an affair after all that time. Crazy speculation,, more likely socially awkward Matt is latching on the person he knows best.

by Anonymousreply 279June 16, 2018 8:57 PM

It's no on the plays official account. It's on Samuel French IG. Just search that and it will come up.

Think the show will go on until early August. Although maybe Simon and the kids will be in NYC for the next few weeks. Rannells would want to be careful trying anything around Simon.

I also think it's because their characters are quite intimate in the play too. He was saying Donald and Alan in the video too. Working that closely with a groups of actors makes people more relaxed. They all seems very close and touchy with each other. Charlie Craver was resting his head on Rannells shoulder during WWL pics. All the early promo pics are all very intimate too

by Anonymousreply 280June 16, 2018 9:00 PM

I don't think Matt is going to do anything, he loves Simon and his kids, his family is the most important thing for him.

by Anonymousreply 281June 16, 2018 9:02 PM

Blessed be the mysteries of love, R279.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282June 16, 2018 9:09 PM

R279 I know some couples who were friends for 10 years but then fell in love and got married. Both homos and heteros

by Anonymousreply 283June 16, 2018 9:13 PM

Matt isn't going to give up Simon's monster cock for that rat face!

by Anonymousreply 284June 16, 2018 9:21 PM

Rannells voice alone is enough to run a mile from him.

by Anonymousreply 285June 16, 2018 9:27 PM

R284 May be that monster is limping now.

R285 It's working mighty fine for Marty.

by Anonymousreply 286June 16, 2018 9:30 PM

*Matty

by Anonymousreply 287June 16, 2018 9:31 PM

[quote]I also think it's because their characters are quite intimate in the play too.

They don't kiss in the play. In the play they had sex once in the past and Rannells character wants to again. All they do in the play is talk to each other.

Rannells character is actually with Tuc Watkins and they make out and prepare to have sex upstairs. He's not being handsy with him.

[quote]Matt and Andrew have been friends for 15 years, why would they start an affair after all that time. Crazy speculation,, more likely socially awkward Matt is latching on the person he knows best.

Quinto is the person he knows best since he went to class with him every day for years and has actually been photographed hanging out with him since then. He was spending a lot of time with Quinto and Miles before this.

by Anonymousreply 288June 16, 2018 9:38 PM

They touch each other a lot in the play. They sit opposite each other and actually somewhat mirror what they were like on WWL. Lot of arm and leg caresses. Sat near the front at the play so got a good view.

I think it just because they did a good bit of press together this week too. Both the show and a podcast on Monday and then another interview on Thursday with Micheal Washington and Robin De Jesus, along with that other Cohen group discussion thing.

Who knows really. The whole cast seems extremely cosy with each other. Guess time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 289June 16, 2018 9:50 PM

It's also kinda of funny that Rannells got a couple of bad reviews too. Lot of critics said he was miscast in the role. Think one said that they weren't entirely sure what he was doing in the play.

by Anonymousreply 290June 16, 2018 9:53 PM

i love the V-neck t-shirts on him. I love his slimmer frame as well (although his forearms are still quite muscular)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291June 16, 2018 10:12 PM

I also am tired of the mean gays.

by Anonymousreply 292June 16, 2018 10:17 PM

And who are you, r292?

by Anonymousreply 293June 16, 2018 10:18 PM

R293 I happen to be a kind-hearted, gentle and NICE eldergay man. I have heard numerous times recently by young people that being nice is overrated. I believe it to be a virtue. Most of the mean gays think they're being funny, when in point of fact they are not.

by Anonymousreply 294June 16, 2018 10:22 PM

R294, quite agree. Nasty gets boring very quickly.

by Anonymousreply 295June 16, 2018 10:27 PM

His physique changes a good bit. Seems to have lost a bit of weight since the start of 2018. Given the other weight loss for TLT and the extreme weight loss for The Normal Heart, you hope it doesn't have an long-term effect on his health. Those kind of changes in the body are so dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 296June 16, 2018 10:29 PM

He was eating very little when he was filming "Anything" - the director mentioned it was just 500 calories per day or something like this

by Anonymousreply 297June 16, 2018 10:33 PM

Cheers R295, R297 That sounds dreadful only 500 calories! I wonder if it was hard for Bomer to remain nice while hungry? I suspect many mean people are hungry and starving themselves to be thin.

by Anonymousreply 298June 16, 2018 10:37 PM

This kiss is better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299June 16, 2018 10:58 PM

And this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300June 16, 2018 11:00 PM

Oh I forgot about Anything too. He was skinny for that too. Yikes 500 calories? I can imagine how grumpy he must have been. I remember in an interview last year for TLT he said he didn't care if he was putting his health at risk for the Normal Heart as he was so eager to do a good job. That was just so foolish of him. Could have seriously damaged his health there.

by Anonymousreply 301June 16, 2018 11:20 PM

i think he's a type of person who commits 110% - the research he's done for TNH was outstanding, he even went to a place where the character he was playing was from. Before directing ACS he read loads of books on directing only plus he mentioned he did research on the period as well - the actors he directed mentioned he was super prepared. I envy him a bit - I like my job but cannot find the drive to commit with the same intensity.

by Anonymousreply 302June 16, 2018 11:27 PM

As pretty as Bomer is he is dead behind the eyes and therefore to me is as sexy as a can of peas.

Nothing registers. Maybe he needs to get older. Still Rannells is way out of his league with him. Like he was with Doyle.

What do people see in him? The unanswerable question.

by Anonymousreply 303June 16, 2018 11:40 PM

Matt is too proper,I don't see him breaking up with Simon.I think he's a bit naive and he probaby didn't think that all this harmless flirting/joking around would look kind of bad.

by Anonymousreply 304June 17, 2018 12:44 AM

Are you people serious?

This Bomer/Rannells touchy-feels flirting Was probably tied up by Simon to make Matt see more interesting. This is nothing more than a Publiccity stunt On both of their parts. As far as fucking goes I am sure that the entire boys in the band cast has fucked multiple times already. I am sure Matt has been with both Andrew and Zach multiple times before display was even conceived. This is just Simon helping Matt become less boring and generate buzz for the play and any future projects.

by Anonymousreply 305June 17, 2018 1:32 AM

R294 This. The majority of posters here are neither gay or particularly mean; just sad, damaged and incredibly committed.

by Anonymousreply 306June 17, 2018 2:03 AM

Are Simon and the kids in New York now or are they back in LA?

by Anonymousreply 307June 17, 2018 4:13 AM

R306 Interesting observations! I naively assumed most were gay. I suspect many of the really mean queens are for real, as some of the insults and taunts are so typical. I suppose they could be people who enjoy doing stereotypical impressions too though. I agree with you BTW! I really am a 50 yr old nice gay man though. I've just never appreciated cattiness or humour at others' expense. I've taken quite a bit of flack on here for calling out nasty nellie bully-queens.

by Anonymousreply 308June 17, 2018 4:33 AM

Those two are fucking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309June 17, 2018 4:49 AM

Andrew is a bit of a whore, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 310June 17, 2018 4:50 AM

[quote]Are Simon and the kids in New York now or are they back in LA?

R307, On the last podcast appearance he did he said Simon and his son went back to LA the next day after the Tony awards so he took his son to get pizza and stayed up late with him to talk about his experience.

He also said his next project was a directing project and he'd love to do more plays. He mentioned that he loved directing before and if he could have he would have stayed there 24 hours a day and worked. Of course this left me thinking, "But don't you have kids and a family?"

Andrew's pilot for Showtime got picked up and ordered to series. He'll be busy.

[quote]Those two are fucking

Yeah people don't do all that touching unless they're being intimate. At least in this clip, Andrew at first tried to grab his arm, Matt didn't move it so he could get his hand in there, so then he went behind Matt's back but Matt didn't put his arm around Andrew. They were rounding a corner, it was completely unnecessary.

We'll see what stories come out of Broadway Bares on Sunday.

[quote]This is just Simon helping Matt become less boring and generate buzz for the play and any future projects.

This isn't the image adjustment he needs. His looks are a huge part of his appeal, so is the fact that he's stable with a husband and children. The Jim Parsons type image works for him. The, I might be cheating with my costar (abandoning my husband and children) while I'm doing a play thing doesn't. Matt's image should be squeaky clean to go with his looks.

It is telling that Andrew's insta and Andy's Watch What Happens Live insta all posted the kiss image but he didn't. He also went out of the way to call Carver and Rannells his brothers but he also does the same thing to Darren Criss.

It just makes me think he might be aware that wasn't a good move.

by Anonymousreply 311June 17, 2018 6:05 AM

Andrew seems to be doing it on purpose and it's very disrespectful to Matt&his family.Perhaps Matt should distance himself a bit from him.

by Anonymousreply 312June 17, 2018 6:45 AM

How many stupid mat bomer threads do we need on here?

by Anonymousreply 313June 17, 2018 6:50 AM

In the Insta story it was definitely Andrew initiating the touch. Matt didn't put his arm around him and barely reacted. Again they do look to have a very close friendship and I suspect there's some definite flirting going on but an affair? Doesn't seem like Matt's style. He liked the photo Andrew put up off them kissing but was very careful himself not say or post anything about it. Not a nice thing for his husband, his husband's family or even his kids (I'm sure they're tech savvy to go online at home) to see.

Andrew seems like trash. He should hook up with Andy Cohen. They'd be a good match for each other.

by Anonymousreply 314June 17, 2018 7:29 AM

[quote]Those two are fucking

In all likelihood that would not be a big deal for Mr Peabody, who had a reputation as a huge manwhore himself.

But this isn’t hankpanky. Bomer and Rannells are in love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315June 17, 2018 7:30 AM

Rannells even said in an interview that he's not that big into monogamy and serious relationships. Even if they were seeing each other, Rannells would move off to someone else within a few months.

by Anonymousreply 316June 17, 2018 7:41 AM

That’s what everybody says before they realize they can marry up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317June 17, 2018 7:56 AM

Has he ever had an actually decent role? I have seen a bit of his work and it always seems in very light weight shit. So any strong performances in decent projects?

by Anonymousreply 318June 17, 2018 8:01 AM

Matt looks uncomfortable with him. I think he realized that it was a bad move. I wonder if he and Simon had an argument over the phone.

by Anonymousreply 319June 17, 2018 12:17 PM

r255 because there was nothing sexual there.

Didn't Matt say once that he was into daddies? Andrew Rannells is hardly that.

Just friends who are super comfortable with each other.

by Anonymousreply 320June 17, 2018 12:56 PM

Matt Bomer on taking his son as a date to the Tonys: "'I'm very excited about that,' says Bomer. "this is his first [Tonys] and he’s been so cool about it. He said to me, ‘Listen, I know there are gonna be a lot of people there, but I want you to know, I don’t crack under pressure.’ I was like, ‘Buddy, don’t worry, there’s no pressure.’ He’s like, ‘But, is someone gonna do my hair?’”

1. It'll be his last Tony Awards he'll be going to, too.

2. His son wants to know who's going to do his hair? MARY!

by Anonymousreply 321June 17, 2018 1:21 PM

R319 which video?

by Anonymousreply 322June 17, 2018 2:22 PM

It gladdens my heart that we have people like R294 and R306 on here bragging about being nice.

Thinking people on here are sad and damaged is so nice.

Smug condescending assholes.

by Anonymousreply 323June 17, 2018 2:35 PM

[quote] I have seen a bit of his work and it always seems in very light weight shit. So any strong performances in decent projects?

R318, Walking Out is probably his best performance overall. It wasn't a big movie. It is also a film where he didn't rely on his looks which is unusual for him. He had to play a man who was a parent to a teenager and they get stuck in the wilderness. It's not at all the kind of work he usually goes for or gets and he couldn't have played it at any other time in his life. He had his best reviews ever.

It's hard to have someone that good looking playing a supporting role and it's hard for him to get a lead role in a major film because of his sexuality. He needs to stop wearing all the makeup, doing the skin treatments and whatever else and just be a 40 year old man. He'll still be attractive. He just won't look so much like a Ken doll on screen which might net him more work.

by Anonymousreply 324June 17, 2018 2:46 PM

[R322] That one when Andrew grabs him, his body language says it all. I wonder if he's going to post something about Simon today, what an amazing father he is.

by Anonymousreply 325June 17, 2018 3:17 PM

He's never posted anything about Simon on Fathers Day. Usually it's just a generic "Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there". Or a small shout out to his own dad. He liked a Fathers Day tweet to him and Simon and an Insta post to him and Simon.

by Anonymousreply 326June 17, 2018 3:29 PM

I don't think Matt has made any reference to Simon as a parent before. Always found it a little odd that he never gives any credit to Simon as a dad, especially when he works for weeks away from home and Simon is essentially a single parent. Could just be a privacy thing but still.

by Anonymousreply 327June 17, 2018 3:39 PM

I remember Matt saying that Simon was born to be a father.

by Anonymousreply 328June 17, 2018 3:49 PM

No posts from Matt yet. Wonder will he post anything, even just about his own dad. He and Simon both wished Tuc Watkins a Happy Father's Day on Insta

by Anonymousreply 329June 17, 2018 4:49 PM

In all likelihood they are working on a separation/divorce announcement.

by Anonymousreply 330June 17, 2018 4:55 PM

It's only Sunday morning. Whole day to go so let's see if he posts something

by Anonymousreply 331June 17, 2018 5:10 PM

He just thanked Oban whiskey on his story.

by Anonymousreply 332June 17, 2018 5:40 PM

He thanked some cupcake place yesterday in his story as well lol I'm guessing he gets paid for that.

by Anonymousreply 333June 17, 2018 5:47 PM

Well more like he doesn’t have to pay.

by Anonymousreply 334June 17, 2018 5:48 PM

What is Matt’s relationship with his father and his family? I thought he was not close, or even on talking terms, with them? I always thought that Simon was a replacement father figure for Matt?

by Anonymousreply 335June 17, 2018 5:55 PM

His father attended Walking Out screening in Texas and Matt said in the interview he had liked the movie, so my guess is they do stay in touch. Having said that I don't remember Matt ever posting anything on Father's Day whilst he did post on Mother's Day.

by Anonymousreply 336June 17, 2018 6:01 PM

ah there you go ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337June 17, 2018 6:04 PM

There's his post. Think that's the first time he said "love you" in a post about Simon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338June 17, 2018 6:05 PM

R335, R336 he posted when his father got accepted to his school's football hall of fame which wasn't that long ago.

When he used to do online campaigns his parents always donated.

The mother's day post was special since it was a photo of 4 generations of his family.

He also posted video a few months ago of a random visit.

And I see he posted about Simon. Thank God.

by Anonymousreply 339June 17, 2018 6:06 PM

Lol he just posted a collage of mostly paparazzi photos Simon had arranged. The way they're swooning at each other, it looks like to steam off the heat Andrew and Matt generated. Also Simon commented like the kids are his and Matt is amazing at coparenting. They're both reading DL.

by Anonymousreply 340June 17, 2018 6:16 PM

yeah could have posted sth more personal

by Anonymousreply 341June 17, 2018 6:19 PM

R323. I refer you to R321 mocking a child. I bet that gladdens your heart, you feckless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 342June 17, 2018 6:28 PM

The photo was taken from a MattSimon Fan page on Twitter. Think Matt thanked the account when it shut down (think it started up again a few weeks ago) back in March.

by Anonymousreply 343June 17, 2018 6:31 PM

Holy crap he compiled his Father’s Day post using Google Image Search.

Divorce imminent.

by Anonymousreply 344June 17, 2018 6:44 PM

Well it's sweet, I knew he was going to post something after that bad move with Andrew. He's sending the message that he loves Simon no matter what the others say

by Anonymousreply 345June 17, 2018 6:46 PM

We are maybe sarcastic but relieved that he didn't fuck up his good marriage for a rat face.

by Anonymousreply 346June 17, 2018 6:51 PM

I just don't want to open up my web browser tomorrow at work and see pictures of Andrew Rannells fingering him on stage at Broadway Bares only to be followed up with an Insta post that calls him his "brother."

If my brother ever touched me as much as Andrew was touching him in those links you guys posted I would have punched him in his face.

by Anonymousreply 347June 17, 2018 6:53 PM

Andrew better keep his hands to himself or Simon is going to use his oranges!

by Anonymousreply 348June 17, 2018 6:59 PM

It seems there’s a story with Simon and oranges? Anyone care to fill me in, thanks!

by Anonymousreply 349June 17, 2018 7:03 PM

LOL and the fraus looking at this post as a sign of encouragement.

by Anonymousreply 350June 17, 2018 7:04 PM

Bless your heart R349

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351June 17, 2018 7:07 PM

R350 Yes this thread seems to be mostly women way over invested in Bomers lives. Christ they're so fucking blind they think the Daddy actually raises the rented children, bless their stupidity

by Anonymousreply 352June 17, 2018 7:08 PM

Not a Frau of course but isn't the IG post shows they're cool?

by Anonymousreply 353June 17, 2018 7:15 PM

Cool like Mia!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354June 17, 2018 7:18 PM

I was 14. I discovered masturbation. I was on the freshman football team and wrestling squad. I saw so much cock and ass in the locker room.... It's a wonder I wasn't cumming constantly.

by Anonymousreply 355June 17, 2018 7:21 PM

fuck me-- wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 356June 17, 2018 7:21 PM

Are you guys saying that Simon beats Matt? I don’t doubt it, As I did not think that there was any gossip and or proof to that effect

by Anonymousreply 357June 17, 2018 7:24 PM

R354 oh dear.

Someone pointed out that it's from Matt Simon fan page.

Serious question thought, is Kit straight?

by Anonymousreply 358June 17, 2018 7:24 PM

R356 No, it is appropriate, all this talk of children and fathers day and real gay love and heteronormative vomit was cracker to have some cum drenched imagery

by Anonymousreply 359June 17, 2018 7:25 PM

Lol r355 - that was like a commercial break interrupting the regular broadcast.

by Anonymousreply 360June 17, 2018 7:44 PM

R358, he's a child. Leave him alone and you really think Matt is going to sit there and make a collage himself? There are so many.

[quote]Are you guys saying that Simon beats Matt? I don’t doubt it, As I did not think that there was any gossip and or proof to that effect

R357, no one is saying that except for the duckling troll. Just ignore them.

There's a lot of new faces here today and some of us are women and that's fine. It's a gossip board.

by Anonymousreply 361June 17, 2018 7:50 PM

r355 can we get some more content please?

by Anonymousreply 362June 17, 2018 8:07 PM

R361 Is a gay message board you entitled cunt, now fuck off to Mumsnet to masturbate over gay men, freak

by Anonymousreply 363June 17, 2018 8:24 PM

Something odd about posting a collage of pictures already in the public domain, seems a little impersonal. Just 1 private picture would have been better. That said the message seemed genuine.

Matt did say on a mid May chat show (Jimmy Fallon?) that the family were joining him in 2 weeks, which seemed early unless the boys were missing half YYa term. Late June or early July seems more likely.

by Anonymousreply 364June 17, 2018 8:32 PM

No one says that Simon beats Matt, it's Andrew that is going to get beat up if he continues to flirt with Matt. Btw Simon didn't say he loves him back, Matt you've gotta work hard for daddy when he's back in NY after that Andrew shit.

by Anonymousreply 365June 17, 2018 8:34 PM

Does Simon actually mind sharing? Maybe he will allow this to keep his hottie happy.

by Anonymousreply 366June 17, 2018 8:41 PM

even if he does not mind in general he should mind sharzing with Rannells

by Anonymousreply 367June 17, 2018 8:56 PM

Simon doesn't seem like the type to who'd like to share tbh. The way he holds Matt in pics is very dominant and somewhat possessive.

On Fallon, Matt said a few weeks not two weeks so probably likely they'll be there by the end of June.

by Anonymousreply 368June 17, 2018 9:07 PM

I agree that he should have posted a more personal pic instead of those pap shots.It was a bit odd to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 369June 18, 2018 6:54 AM

With Andrew at Bares

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370June 18, 2018 6:57 AM

And here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371June 18, 2018 7:13 AM

[quote]With Andrew at Bares

"With" Andrew? The entire cast was there.

There are photos where he wasn't next to him.

They were placed on opposite ends of the stage during their segment.

Matt is actually further back than the other guys with his hands in his lap.

So far in all the images at no point did they do their usual overly touchy feely thing.

And Quinto was backstage but not on stage here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372June 18, 2018 8:20 AM

I have never been more angry at a ponytail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373June 18, 2018 8:22 AM

He's still glued to Andrew in that insta vid lol

by Anonymousreply 374June 18, 2018 9:55 AM

Another cast member posted a video as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375June 18, 2018 10:02 AM

He's barely touching this guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376June 18, 2018 11:59 AM

Boys in the band was stupid when it first came out decades ago, and it's stupid and just as pointless now. Why remake it?

by Anonymousreply 377June 18, 2018 12:01 PM

What the hell is Broadway Bares?I've heard of it before but is it just random people taking their clothes off?And it is for charity?

by Anonymousreply 378June 18, 2018 12:43 PM

Broadway bares is a charity where Broadway dancers perform in a burlesque style. So hopefully better than amateur strip night at a gay bar.

by Anonymousreply 379June 18, 2018 12:49 PM

R377 the play has some historical interest but mainly because producers thought they could make money, an assumption that has proved correct.

by Anonymousreply 380June 18, 2018 12:53 PM

[quote]What the hell is Broadway Bares?I've heard of it before but is it just random people taking their clothes off?And it is for charity?

If only there was some sort of "search engine" that could answer your question.

by Anonymousreply 381June 18, 2018 12:59 PM

I’m verklempt!

Talk amongst yourselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382June 18, 2018 5:14 PM

[quote]He's barely touching this guy

Well that guy is shirtless dancer and wearing a jockstrap. It also looks like he thanked him directly for talking with him which says something.

by Anonymousreply 383June 18, 2018 6:27 PM

I’m tired of Matt Bomer

by Anonymousreply 384June 18, 2018 6:57 PM

I'm too of baseless rumours about Matt Bomer and fugly Andrew Rannels

by Anonymousreply 385June 18, 2018 7:09 PM

R385 It's not baseless. Something is not right.

by Anonymousreply 386June 18, 2018 7:31 PM

[quote]Something is not right.

It isn't. I thought his family was supposed to be there with him already.

I noticed in the insta post neither man referred to the other as their husband just co-parent.

Rannells is beneath him and that appearance on the Andy show only served Rannells, not Bomer.

Also, didn't he do a podcast interview with a Broadway actress they both posted about? The actress acted as if the interview would be aired soon and she talked it up the week before and talked him up the week after she interviewed him. She said he stayed a long time and talked about parenting and his family.

That was three weeks ago, she has stopped talking about, she won't answer questions about it and the interview has not been posted.

by Anonymousreply 387June 18, 2018 9:21 PM

R387 Matt refers to Simon as partner and co parent. Partner does seem less than husband.

by Anonymousreply 388June 18, 2018 9:48 PM

From her insta it looks like she interviewed him on 7th june. Around 3 weeks passed between Jesse Tyler's interview ant podcast release. This has to be edited and I doubt she has a team doing this. She's also having a life and not going to respond to every fangirl tweet asking about Maty.

by Anonymousreply 389June 18, 2018 9:48 PM

Matt liked this tweet a couple of days ago, I think they are fine, maybe the distance it's a problem but I am sure Simon and the kids are going to be there in a couple of days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390June 18, 2018 9:54 PM

ROFL these freaking yentas who couldn’t recognize two gay men who have just fallen in love if their lives depended on it

by Anonymousreply 391June 18, 2018 9:56 PM

He did like and comment on this earlier today. Bomer is over affectionate with a lot of people in fairness. Even looking at his recent IG posts he literally says "I love you" to nearly everyone he posts about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392June 18, 2018 10:26 PM

Jesus you realize some intern probably does that right?

by Anonymousreply 393June 18, 2018 10:34 PM

I think Matt does the majority of his own social media.

by Anonymousreply 394June 18, 2018 10:47 PM

He does his own and if you've been following him for a long time you can tell.

He wouldn't know how to send a tweet to someone and his entire tl and he was pulling crappy images from Google Images to make his points. He stopped doing all that and eventually learned since his fans kept telling him how.

I think one of his friends said when asked that he isn't really a computer person. He does seem to know how to take a selfie with any phone based upon accounts from outside of his play. He has learned fast.

by Anonymousreply 395June 18, 2018 10:59 PM

Something different behind the eyes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396June 18, 2018 11:59 PM

He looks like he's been crying for 2 hours but he's probably just tired.

by Anonymousreply 397June 19, 2018 12:53 AM

It's probably 1 AM in that photo and he's been wearing his contacts all day. I don't know how they're all doing the show and doing all of these side events on their days off which require rehearsals. I would be exhausted.

by Anonymousreply 398June 19, 2018 1:02 AM

BUT he has time to visit Rannells insta on broadway bares and comment love you. Rannells avoids liking any of his family related insta. Most of his college buddies avoid those though.

by Anonymousreply 399June 19, 2018 2:24 AM

Matt regularly says or comments "love you" on people's IG. Rannells liked a pic of him and Kit last week.

by Anonymousreply 400June 19, 2018 3:48 AM

Simon liked a pic of Tuc and Andrew on Tuc's IG (reposted pic from Rannells). Matt's also still been consistently wearing his wedding band. Kinda off point but I thought he wouldn't bother taking it off/putting it on after every shoe but he seems to do so every night.

by Anonymousreply 401June 19, 2018 4:13 AM

[quote]BUT he has time to visit Rannells insta on broadway bares and comment love you.

He likes EVERYONE's photo that he follows on Instagram.

He also, last night, commented on the guy in R376's photo that he "loved" meeting him.

He told Hillary Burton that he loved her last week and he said the same thing to Olivia Munn a few weeks ago. He said he loved Andy Cohen as well. He says, "love you" a lot.

Liking photos, saying love you and all of that stuff only takes a second which he could have easily done on his way home.

Also I picked up during that Andy interview that he still refers to his garage as "our" garage, his apartment building as "our" building and he still wears his wedding ring unless he's in between shows signing autographs.

I'm one of those people that thinks the touching/brief kiss was inappropriate because he should have known it would have ended up everywhere, with just a single image of a kiss, described as being something overtly sexy that lasted 20 minutes and had them rubbing each other's dicks because no one watches the whole video. He is married, has kids and it was bad move.

I don't think anything is wrong with his marriage although something is probably off. It seems he is being more himself lately than he ever has. He still isn't comfortable enough to queen out when a camera is on him but if you watched the behind the scenes Versace video you can see what he's really like since he didn't know the camera was on him.

by Anonymousreply 402June 19, 2018 4:14 AM

Link to Versace video?

by Anonymousreply 403June 19, 2018 5:08 AM

What video?

by Anonymousreply 404June 19, 2018 7:15 AM

New one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405June 19, 2018 11:05 AM

The photo tells us nothing lol Simon commented on Andrew's IG post with that poem quote "no parent puts their child on the water unless it is safer than the land". Also on Willie Carson's saying he was going to ring his representatives about the detained children at the border.

by Anonymousreply 406June 19, 2018 11:37 AM

you're following what's his husband is doing on insta? guys i know Matt is uber beautiful but you do need to get a life

by Anonymousreply 407June 19, 2018 12:24 PM

R382 V necks like that on a man make them look like women. Very feminine. He already looks like a hairless sexless Ken doll. Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 408June 19, 2018 12:29 PM

Nein, nein more V-necks!

by Anonymousreply 409June 19, 2018 2:20 PM

Simon was with Bozzi and friends for father's day.

by Anonymousreply 410June 19, 2018 2:32 PM

Simon has gone all political🤓 Matt on the other hand is so chill 😂 It must be nice to nice to be away from an SJW husband.

by Anonymousreply 411June 19, 2018 5:20 PM

It will be nice to be away from him for a lifetime!

by Anonymousreply 412June 19, 2018 5:26 PM

[quote]Simon has gone all political🤓 Matt on the other hand is so chill

He's probably the same way R411. He just knows he can't say whatever he wants or risk offending his mid-western fans who will tolerate him being gay but won't tolerate him bashing Trump.

He reposted bible verses this morning on his Instagram.

R412, it's so much harder to recognize you as the Duckling Troll when you won't use Peabody and Duckling in your tweets.

by Anonymousreply 413June 19, 2018 5:28 PM

R410 Bozzi Instagram aka GPS on the Halls family.

by Anonymousreply 414June 19, 2018 6:21 PM

Simon is very passionate in and out of bed!

by Anonymousreply 415June 19, 2018 7:11 PM

That Bozzi guy is disgusting looking, he has a perv face. I hate to see Matt hanging out with him.

by Anonymousreply 416June 19, 2018 10:20 PM

Looks like some people are pretty angry at him for merely reposting that passage from Van Jones.

by Anonymousreply 417June 19, 2018 10:46 PM

There is something different about him

Less rigid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418June 19, 2018 11:57 PM

[quote]Just the idea of Rannells giving me a peck on the cheek makes me sick to my stomach.

Rannells has that bizarre toddler face on a grown man! It's hard to look at!

by Anonymousreply 419June 20, 2018 4:11 AM

Matt and Andrew are definitely fucking. Hard

by Anonymousreply 420June 20, 2018 4:26 AM

Fucking is one thing but he’s definitely changed. He looks more human. He doesn’t have that mannequin/lobotomized look.

by Anonymousreply 421June 20, 2018 6:31 AM

He probably feels more human to be away from a control freak husband. But if he doesn't watch out, the image and career he has worked so hard to build will not last without Simon to guide him.

Anything won multiple awards at San Diego LGBT film festival. Matt won best supporting role

by Anonymousreply 422June 20, 2018 6:39 AM

i think it's the first time in a very very long time he's free from parental obligations and can enjoy himself in a city he loves - he always mentioned how much he loves theatre so be there for e months must be like a very long holidays for him

by Anonymousreply 423June 20, 2018 7:05 AM

Rather a sad observation if you think someone is that much happier to be away from his own children for months with no physical contact.

by Anonymousreply 424June 20, 2018 12:25 PM

doubt matt will leave hubby even tho he loves fukin and hangin with fun Andrew.....plus simons fat schlong fits well in matts hot cunt

by Anonymousreply 425June 20, 2018 12:39 PM

R425 = the second coming of Edith Wharton.

by Anonymousreply 426June 20, 2018 12:41 PM

The podcast is apparently still planned to air this summer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427June 20, 2018 2:50 PM

Any link to the xirus town hall event? Can't find anything online

by Anonymousreply 428June 20, 2018 3:10 PM

New.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429June 20, 2018 3:33 PM

R426 Thank you so much for that.

by Anonymousreply 430June 20, 2018 3:37 PM

Jim Parsons shorts and long socks, that's a hard look to pull off. Teamed with sandals.

Not keen on Matt's dad shorts, not very New York

by Anonymousreply 431June 20, 2018 4:20 PM

Long socks? Wtf are you talking about? It’s a boot. Where do you see sandals? Shit. Most here just talk out of their asses.

by Anonymousreply 432June 20, 2018 4:30 PM

Shorts and boot'? A combo I only expect on female prostitutes

by Anonymousreply 433June 20, 2018 4:50 PM

His foot is broken so there you go. The fact that a female prostitute comes to mind for you, wtf have you been doing?

by Anonymousreply 434June 20, 2018 5:06 PM

Prostitutes, boots and shorts, must be too many American movies and TV that planted that stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 435June 20, 2018 6:51 PM

I hope matt and Andrew have a fun future ahead for them, Andrew will be a gr8 step daddy....

by Anonymousreply 436June 21, 2018 4:12 AM

Noticed that the Boys in the Band twitter deleted a couple of Tweets. One was to a fan about Matt's butt and the other was one thanking Andy from all of them for making them play that game.

Seems like someone was annoyed.

by Anonymousreply 437June 21, 2018 6:16 AM

Official twitter handles behaving like teenage girls are unprofessional. Do you have any screenshots R437?

by Anonymousreply 438June 21, 2018 7:03 AM

Now he is modeling painted-on jeans on his story

fascinating how much he is changing

by Anonymousreply 439June 21, 2018 5:50 PM

What's wrong with those jeans? seem very casual which is how he always dresses outside of events

by Anonymousreply 440June 21, 2018 6:39 PM

I wonder if he's going to talk about Simon and the kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441June 21, 2018 6:48 PM

Matt posted a photo on Instagram story where he calls NYC "home sweet home".

by Anonymousreply 442June 21, 2018 6:52 PM

yes I expect him to move to new York to start his life over with Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 443June 21, 2018 6:58 PM

Er, the IG was hardly a pic of the city and "home sweet home. " It was outside the theatre where he is everyday.

by Anonymousreply 444June 21, 2018 7:15 PM

[quote]Matt posted a photo on Instagram story where he calls NYC "home sweet home"

No, he didn't. It was a "home sweet home" bubble pointing to the location arrow of the Boys in the Band theater.

He was showing you a day in the life of his jeans. At the end he returns to The Boys in the Band also known as Home Sweet Home.

[quote]I wonder if he's going to talk about Simon and the kids.

She said in another Twitter response that he does talk about being a parent. It's probably the only interview he's done so far while in NYC that's about his entire life that's not focused on the show based on her format so he'll have to work from start to current.

He mentioned during the SiriusXM town hall that he was already with Simon when he started White Collar and mentioned he had kids. Otherwise they were focusing on everyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445June 21, 2018 7:30 PM

I always wondered what Matt is like as a dad. She said in a tweet that they talked about how Matt balanced parenthood and acting. I'd be interested to hear what he says on it. The last 12 months he's actually worked a lot. I wonder how he balances it, considering he does seem to be someone who throws everything into his roles and projects.

by Anonymousreply 446June 21, 2018 8:27 PM

Anyone got links to Seriusxm town hall please?

by Anonymousreply 447June 21, 2018 8:45 PM

If he tells that soap opera story again on that podcast......

by Anonymousreply 448June 21, 2018 9:05 PM

[quote]Seriusxm town hall please?

You can register a free trial of Sirius and listen to it and the other interview he did that day with another host on the EW show. He responded to the controversy surrounding Anything with a lot of details.

by Anonymousreply 449June 21, 2018 9:08 PM

Could you sum up what he's said about Anything? Can't subscribe to Sirius outside US.

by Anonymousreply 450June 21, 2018 9:20 PM

What did he say about Anything? That's the first time he's mentioned it since the controversy. Definitely thought some news site would have picked up on that

by Anonymousreply 451June 21, 2018 9:33 PM

[quote]Could you sum up what he's said about Anything?

I think the host and he are friends outside of the interview and the interview was unscheduled cause he's not listed as being a guest. It's also probably why he got him to talk about it. The host also said he didn't know he was in it until he interviewed someone else in the cast so he thought he'd ask.

It's the interview he posted a picture of today he said he did days ago when he's at the mic.

He said that he was approached about the film back in 2014 and signed on then. He said he didn't think Transparent was even on the air at that point. [It was but it started that year.] They told him they had tried to get it made but couldn't get the financing. No one that made the film went into it with ill intent. He apologized to anybody whose feelings got hurt but he couldn't really do anything when the controversy started because he had already signed on to it years before and done the film before any of the outrage was happening. He mentioned not being able to predict that 4 years later this would be the climate and it was good because it caused a discussion to occur about it within the industry again.

It was a good interview and he sounded sincere. There's also a part at the beginning where he's talking about Scorpios and Libras since he's a Libra rising (whatever that means). That part was funny.

by Anonymousreply 452June 21, 2018 9:42 PM

It's the interview with this guy on his show.

Also he's a Libra with a Scorpio rising.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453June 21, 2018 9:46 PM

Thanks R452

by Anonymousreply 454June 21, 2018 9:53 PM

Oh look we found a datalounger!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455June 22, 2018 6:35 AM

Sounds like they actually listened to the interview R455 because they got a message about it.

I saw a link on LJ from someone else.

There were more details on this board. There wasn't much to the interview.

by Anonymousreply 456June 22, 2018 8:19 AM

Lol Matt liked this post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457June 22, 2018 1:53 PM

Hanging out with BITB cast, mainly Rannells and Quinto, has changed him a lot! He's seeking open relationship! Simon, you're in trouble gurl!

by Anonymousreply 458June 22, 2018 5:16 PM

If Matt even understands what an open relationship is.....

However a part in a Anne rice TV series might be of interest.

by Anonymousreply 459June 22, 2018 5:51 PM

R459 He is not naive 20 year old. He was already in an open relationship with Mike Anthony White. DL rumor says they used to have threesomes. As they already crossed 10 years of monogamous relationship, which is way too long for gay men, it is natural for Matt to seek other partners. Maybe be just to spice up.

by Anonymousreply 460June 22, 2018 6:06 PM

R460 believes everything they read on Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 461June 22, 2018 6:21 PM

you gotta love DL - he kisses Rannells during the show: what an unfaithful slut!; he likes an insta video joking about threesomes: he is too prude to even know what a threesome is!

by Anonymousreply 462June 22, 2018 6:25 PM

Did Simon delete his IG account?

by Anonymousreply 463June 22, 2018 6:45 PM

No..

by Anonymousreply 464June 22, 2018 6:53 PM

R460 classic DL gossip and homophobic attitudes.

by Anonymousreply 465June 22, 2018 6:58 PM

[quote]Did Simon delete his IG account?

No.

[quote]Hanging out with BITB cast, mainly Rannells and Quinto, has changed him a lot! He's seeking open relationship! Simon, you're in trouble gurl!

37K people liked that tweet so all 37K are in an open relationship? He likes vampires, it was funny and he definitely knows gays in open relationships including some of his friends.

I think one of the things going on here is that we've never seen him THIS much. He's very visible on Broadway. He's outside every day. He doesn't work with other gay men he is friends with usually. It's not like he's working on a TV or Movie set because people are seen in New York.

Also gays can't keep their mouths shut. If something goes down with any of them in public, you'll hear about it.

The Little Known Facts interview should shed some light on what's going on in his life since it's not just about the Boys in the Band and according to the woman who did it, he stayed a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 466June 22, 2018 7:02 PM

I can't believe anyone thinks he is in an open relationship with Simon. He is simply cheating on Simon with Andrew and will divorce Simon so he can marry Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 467June 22, 2018 7:15 PM

R465 You should have written self loathing faggot instead, you asshole.

by Anonymousreply 468June 22, 2018 7:16 PM

He will never leave his hubby, he believes in marriage and he is in love with Simon. They have problems but they've been together for more than 10 years and they are a solid married couple. I think Simon is more likely to cheat with a young hottie than Matt.

by Anonymousreply 469June 22, 2018 7:54 PM

It’s slightly amusing how people state things like they know exactly what’s going on. Either Matt and Simon are totally in love or Matt is cheating. We don’t know and never will know.

by Anonymousreply 470June 22, 2018 8:02 PM

The podcast interview he did will be released on 2nd July.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471June 22, 2018 8:03 PM

It seems like it will be a very personal interview, I hope he'll share more about his life, his family, Simon.

by Anonymousreply 472June 22, 2018 8:35 PM

They'll edit that out if they announce the divorce before that.

by Anonymousreply 473June 22, 2018 8:42 PM

R473–They are only announcing a divorce and your fantasies. Matt isn’t stupid enough to leave Simon, when he knows that Simon can destroy whatever career Matt has left.

by Anonymousreply 474June 22, 2018 10:03 PM

Saw him in "Boys In The Band" this week, his ass is a masterpiece

by Anonymousreply 475June 22, 2018 10:05 PM

R474 I don't think they're getting divorce but What if Simon wants it, too?

by Anonymousreply 476June 22, 2018 10:06 PM

I can see Simon wanting to trade in Aged Twink For a younger model. I just don’t see Matt Wanting or fifiling for divorce

by Anonymousreply 477June 22, 2018 10:13 PM

You stupid fucks! he kisses Andrew to promote Boys and you idiots think he's divorcing Simon and his career is over. LOL

The truth is you know shit!

by Anonymousreply 478June 22, 2018 10:20 PM

R468 Looks like we’re going to have to start putting out the cockroach traps for you again, you feckless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 479June 22, 2018 10:44 PM

R479 Says the real feckless cunt. Straight women have no business in DL and yet shits like you come here to lecture us. Go away you miserable shit.

by Anonymousreply 480June 23, 2018 6:33 AM

R480 Womp Womp.

by Anonymousreply 481June 23, 2018 6:46 PM

A fan told Andrew she enjoyed him and Matt on WWHL. He told her it was silly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482June 23, 2018 7:59 PM

He put on rainbow socks today.

Ten to one he goes shirtless at the pride parade tomorrow. Or at least slutty tanktop.

by Anonymousreply 483June 23, 2018 9:50 PM

R483 I don't think so. I think he is more of a shorts and t-shirt kind of guy. I can't see him dressing slutty.

by Anonymousreply 484June 23, 2018 9:58 PM

In this interview, Matt said "the greatest memory of his life is when his children entered it", he didn't say it is when they were born, so it means when he started to date Simon the kids were already born.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485June 24, 2018 1:21 AM

Oh you poor poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 486June 24, 2018 1:29 AM

One of Matt's fans was waiting at stage door tonight said she saw Simon and the boys waiting for Matt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487June 24, 2018 3:15 AM

Any pics of Simon and the boys at the stage door?

Well it's already been stated in a few interviews that Matt and Simon have been together since at least 2007. The Mr Porter interview noted that they were together from 2007 but was then changed to "over 10 years". They were definitely together before the twins were born. It's more than likely they got together after Kit was born, sometime between 2006/2007.

by Anonymousreply 488June 24, 2018 5:26 AM

R488 No pics but another tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489June 24, 2018 5:45 AM

There's a picture of Simon waiting for Matt on Twitter but it's not hashtagged.

[quote]So it means when he started to date Simon the kids were already born.

It's why Simon never said he had a partner during his interview years ago. He was implying he was doing it by himself. It's also why Matt said during the Out interview years ago that he didn't think it was his story to tell how he became their father it is their own. Which is also why the kids entered his life because his wording is saying they all came in at the same time. They could have been dating before they were born but serious after.

by Anonymousreply 490June 24, 2018 6:52 AM

R490 bless your heart

by Anonymousreply 491June 24, 2018 6:54 AM

R490 link to the tweet?

by Anonymousreply 492June 24, 2018 7:20 AM

Here's a clip of Simon waiting for Matt while he signs autographs at the stage door. He talks to Michael B Washington and then takes a pic of Matt with fans. Saw another tweet that said this was on May 21st.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493June 24, 2018 10:27 AM

This is sweet!! Simon is really a hot daddy!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494June 24, 2018 12:20 PM

he wont leave his hubby who is rich and hung like a bull

by Anonymousreply 495June 24, 2018 12:22 PM

LOL! Even if Mr Peabody clears half a million this year, Andrew Rannells will make more money on the 10-episode Showtime series which just got greenlit.

Frankly, if they divorce, Bomer will be the one paying child support.

by Anonymousreply 496June 24, 2018 1:04 PM

It's not all about the money, Simon is sexy, confident, intelligent, dominant, powerful, sweet, Rennells can't compete.

by Anonymousreply 497June 24, 2018 1:23 PM

And Rannels is a skanky talentless ho who no doubt screws everywhere he works.

by Anonymousreply 498June 24, 2018 1:34 PM

Fine R498, you don't have to go to their wedding.

by Anonymousreply 499June 24, 2018 1:36 PM

Whole family in NY indeed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500June 24, 2018 3:52 PM

the Halls twin is shooting up much faster than the Bomer twin.

by Anonymousreply 501June 24, 2018 4:01 PM

Kit is so tall. He'll tower over Matt and Simon in a year or so. There's not much of a height difference between the twins

by Anonymousreply 502June 24, 2018 4:15 PM

Around three to four inches. The Bomer child has a much smaller body frame than the Halls child, but that is compensated by his very large head.

The Bomer child has a very large head and very large face. He will have a future onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 503June 24, 2018 4:22 PM

the photo was taken at an angle so i think the difference is exaggerated but in general i think you're right - he looks like he us going to be taller and broader in shoulders

by Anonymousreply 504June 24, 2018 4:29 PM

Now I want to see Matt and Simon holding hands and kissing on the street!

by Anonymousreply 505June 24, 2018 4:32 PM

Goodness? Is that really Bomer's child? Looks like it . I'm pleased that the Bomer genetic perfection will carry on.

by Anonymousreply 506June 24, 2018 8:59 PM

I am telling you, the eldest Halls boy and Bozzi's daughter are half-siblings. They totally have the same face.

Absolutely huge head on the young Bomer. He will be a star.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507June 24, 2018 9:06 PM

What no pics of a naked Matt getting molested at a pride event as a beaming with love Simon looks on?

by Anonymousreply 508June 24, 2018 9:11 PM

Andrew said that twice he's had quick sex between acts in theaters. He's a big time ho.

by Anonymousreply 509June 24, 2018 9:34 PM

How do you know that Simon is hung like a bull though? also, Is Kit gay?

by Anonymousreply 510June 24, 2018 9:35 PM

LOL R509 thinks two quickies in the theatre makes somebody a ho

Frau, party of one!

by Anonymousreply 511June 24, 2018 9:54 PM

Simon is so sexy, look at that chest and legs so yummy, he must be hung he can't sit with his legs close lol, Matt ride that daddy hard!! Kit looks very close to Matt, they are very sweet!

by Anonymousreply 512June 24, 2018 9:55 PM

Simon is a yummy daddy no doubt but I guess he has way more to offer than a great body and big dick and a decent bank account to keep someone like Matt Bomer interested close to 10 years going strong. They really seem in love.

by Anonymousreply 513June 25, 2018 7:58 AM

God they really need to stop allowing women to post here.

by Anonymousreply 514June 25, 2018 8:54 AM

Ha child R514 the world is "frau"

by Anonymousreply 515June 25, 2018 8:58 AM

R515 hilariously making R514's point.

by Anonymousreply 516June 25, 2018 6:38 PM

With Mark Gatiss who was in the London production

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517June 25, 2018 11:06 PM

Love R516 trying to be funny. Almost there sweetie. Keep at it. You'll succeed one of these days

by Anonymousreply 518June 26, 2018 2:01 AM

Simon and the boys were waiting for Matt at stage door again after tonight's show. Unfortunately no pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519June 26, 2018 3:29 AM

Should they be out that late?

by Anonymousreply 520June 26, 2018 3:48 AM

It's only about 10ish once the show finishes. Plus, they're not in school the next day and are on holidays.

by Anonymousreply 521June 26, 2018 4:58 AM

Ilana Levine posted a clip of some of the podcast with Matt on her Insta stories the other and he said that the hardest part of the show was being away from the family as it has been the longest he's been away from the kids. No surprise that they meet up with Matt after the show considering it was probably about 2 months since he saw the twins.

by Anonymousreply 522June 26, 2018 6:01 AM

They are on CA time.

by Anonymousreply 523June 26, 2018 6:10 AM

Show finishes before 10, and I think one night it's 7pm performance so before 9pm.

I wonder if Andrew Rannels knew who Mark Gattis is? Quite a brilliant man, especially as a writer.

by Anonymousreply 524June 26, 2018 7:51 AM

I rather hope one of the Halls boy's writes a memoir essay for something like the New Yorker, after graduating from an expensive college. Nothing scathing just something wryly amusing about fans and 1 - seemingly - childlike father.

Is it just me or does Kit appear to have a greater bond with Matt? And always has.

If only Mark Gattis was writing for Matt! Even a guest slot in Sherlock as a villian or something in doctor Who.

by Anonymousreply 525June 26, 2018 1:23 PM

Yes Bomer has always been closest to Kit at the seeming expense of his own child. Most likely Bomer psychologically distanced himself from his own child early on because he needed him to be in the closet.

The universe will rectify this by giving Bomer's child a hugely successful Hollywood career, but he will not have Bomer's name.

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 526June 26, 2018 1:53 PM

Henry and Walker seem to be closest to Simon, Henry looks like his copy, he's the one that told Matt "I live my life you live yours", lol .

by Anonymousreply 527June 26, 2018 2:11 PM

Henry actually looks less like Halls now, because his head doesn't have the prominent mandible that Halls and the older son have. I assume he has the mother's features.

by Anonymousreply 528June 26, 2018 2:14 PM

Always wondered what kind of dad Simon was (Matt too). He forked over a lot of money for surrogacy so he clearly really wanted to be a dad.

by Anonymousreply 529June 26, 2018 2:47 PM

It’s great that you all know how close the kids are to their dads based on a few photos and one appearance at the Tony’s. Wish I had that super power.

by Anonymousreply 530June 26, 2018 2:52 PM

He liked this tweet. Matt said that Simon was born to be a dad, I think he's very sweet but also very strict.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531June 26, 2018 6:22 PM

r531 WTF

by Anonymousreply 532June 26, 2018 8:05 PM

He is always liking this fraus social media posts. It's funny because this woman is abnormally invested in his life. The level of obsession is hilarious. I never thought she's married to a guy who looks like a circus manager.

by Anonymousreply 533June 26, 2018 8:26 PM

Regards Bomer-Halls child/parent bonds, Matt came into Kit's life when Kit was 2 and presumably had to work on building that relationship in a different way from the twins where he was there from near enough or actually day 1.

Also Kit appeared at various events with Matt and sometimes Simon ca 2010, Revlon walk, network sports day, Shrek movie event etc. This didn't continue and wasn't repeated with the twins.

I think an ALS charity event this year may have been the younger boys debut at a public event with Matt and Simon. And Kit's first for several years.

by Anonymousreply 534June 26, 2018 8:31 PM

r534 Bless your heart

by Anonymousreply 535June 26, 2018 8:39 PM

It's easier to take one child to events. With twins it becomes tedious esp if they have different personalities. I don't think they love any child more or less. Seating in photographs is a silly way to measure bonding and attachment. But never mind me. Go on. It's fun to speculate.

by Anonymousreply 536June 26, 2018 8:46 PM

R533 she is creepy as fuck! if i were her husband i would send her on therapy

by Anonymousreply 537June 26, 2018 8:48 PM

[quote]With twins it becomes tedious esp if they have different personalities.

They have a lot of different things.

by Anonymousreply 538June 26, 2018 8:57 PM

There was a post on Twitter a while back from someone who saw Simon having dinner with the kids and some friends back in 2012/2013. She said that one of the twins went over to Simon and fell asleep in his arms after Simon picked him up. I suppose the only thing you could really take away from pictures is that they both clearly adore the boys.

by Anonymousreply 539June 26, 2018 9:13 PM

R534 How the facts do you know everything this couple has done? even as far as 2010?

by Anonymousreply 540June 27, 2018 1:17 AM

R531 she is very creepy and obsessed with Bomer. He follows her.

by Anonymousreply 541June 27, 2018 1:18 AM

*Fuck

by Anonymousreply 542June 27, 2018 1:19 AM

While Matt was preforming in tonight's show Simon took the boys to see Sponge Bob.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543June 27, 2018 4:48 AM

They are kids, why some fucked up dellusional old tart is writing on social media about their whereabouts.

by Anonymousreply 544June 27, 2018 4:59 AM

R544 She tweeted Matt saying she was sorry if she scared the boys when she said hello to them and Simon.

by Anonymousreply 545June 27, 2018 5:14 AM

Why did she say hello to them? That's so bonkers. Matt wasn't them. Some of his fans are so weird.

by Anonymousreply 546June 27, 2018 5:31 AM

He’s really getting used to these plunging necklines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547June 27, 2018 6:20 AM

My person opinion is that the more unorthodox the gay relationshi (ie huge age difference), the crazier the fans. Look at what CMBYN unleashed.

by Anonymousreply 548June 27, 2018 11:41 AM

[quote]Why did she say hello to them? That's so bonkers. Matt wasn't them. Some of his fans are so weird.

They're not celebs. It's weird.

Some of his fans are really creepy. That's probably why he likes some of their tweets and has stopped responding with written words to them except in rare cases. Remember when people would get mad at him when he didn't respond?

[quote]He’s really getting used to these plunging necklines.

He has done this before. It's probably a combination of him changing really quickly to go outside and greet people and the idea that we see him every day now. He might do it all the time we just don't notice. He gets papped more in the winter in NYC but I think there are a couple of him in other shirts like this with the top button unbuttoned and no under shirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549June 27, 2018 4:57 PM

It looks like he's doing another event.

Since they seemed to have booked him last minute I wonder if he's going to sing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550June 27, 2018 4:58 PM

Yup, he and Rannells.

They can't quit each other.

by Anonymousreply 551June 27, 2018 5:15 PM

More like Parsons, Bomer, Quinto and Rannells are the stars that get placed out front in every group interview and invited on every show.

Parsons doesn't want to do anything because he's injured.

Quinto is not a fun guest to have on your show and he has pulled way back.

That leaves Bomer and Rannells the two biggest stars after Parsons.

Outside of those 4, it's almost like, the other cast members don't even exist.

They have shows at 2 and 8 on Saturday so it looks like they'll run over and squeeze an appearance in.

by Anonymousreply 552June 27, 2018 5:54 PM

You can tell from some recent pics that he's a little tired of going out to the stage door every night. Still though, it seems he's gone out every night which is generous of him. Think Parsons stopped once he hurt his foot and Quinto goes out sporadically.

by Anonymousreply 553June 27, 2018 6:33 PM

This is awkward....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554June 27, 2018 6:45 PM

When did he talk about that?

by Anonymousreply 555June 27, 2018 6:50 PM

R555 Never, that post is completely made up.

by Anonymousreply 556June 27, 2018 7:15 PM

lets face it, it comes down to who has the biggest cock and knows how to tear up mattys hole so good.

prob his hubby, who is hot as fuk and has a fukkin fat mean dik. and he knows how to tear up mattys tits perfectly w/o scars.

by Anonymousreply 557June 27, 2018 10:36 PM

Ladies and gentleman, Miss Joyce Carol Oates.

by Anonymousreply 558June 28, 2018 12:02 AM

He and the rest of the cast of the Boys in the Band will be at Broadway Barks in a couple of weeks between their Saturday shows.

I've seen fans say that he looks over signing for people but he still does it anyway and leaves quickly. Probably because he's tired and his family is around.

Quinto on two show days declared he's only doing it once in mid-day and then during the second show he's just leaving.

They don't have much longer to go.

by Anonymousreply 559June 28, 2018 11:39 PM

I'd say it is a little bit of a chore coming out to sign at the stage door every day, particularly on two-show days. Out of the 4 main guys, Matt seems to be the only one who goes out all the time. Many people have said he appears to be the fans' favourite .

by Anonymousreply 560June 29, 2018 4:01 AM

Oh ha he didn't go out to sign tonight but came to the door and said goodbye to everyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561June 29, 2018 4:19 AM

He definitely went from 4th mentioned in group appearance announcements to 1st.

It went from Parsons, Quinto, Rannells and Bomer to Bomer first and then some combination of the other three with Rannells usually coming before Quinto.

They really seemed to underestimate him. The others don't have people saying they went to see the show multiple times for them or they've flown in from other countries in groups just to see them.

[quote]he didn't go out to sign tonight but came to the door and said goodbye to everyone.

I guess people's perceptions were right. He did say a while ago that if he'd always try and come out and sign unless he had a family function/event to go to.

by Anonymousreply 562June 29, 2018 4:27 AM

On her IG story, Ilana Levine said that Simon told her that Matt's fans are passionate and generous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563June 29, 2018 4:43 AM

Too much coffee?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564June 29, 2018 9:30 AM

Here is the insta story of what Simon said about Matt's fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565June 29, 2018 11:49 AM

matty is tired of folks stirring up bak kharma fer themselves by putting him down. He worrys bout the future of ur souls, and how u will wallow in the quagmire of gossip hell.

forgive them matty, for they not worth the sweat dripping from thy divine celestial nuts.

by Anonymousreply 566June 29, 2018 11:53 AM

I want to thank you for giving me the most wonder ful summer......of my life.

I will walk in the light of sally gone round dee roses, and know of the passionate for DL lurve.

by Anonymousreply 567June 29, 2018 11:56 AM

R562, so Matt has won the PR/fan kudos for BITB it's something as he didn't win the critics.

Will a producer rely on Matt alone or with maybe 1 other name to open or review a show. Would a gay show work best?

And how interested might Matt be to repeat the Broadway experience, personally and professionally?

by Anonymousreply 568June 29, 2018 10:18 PM

R568 I don't think he will do Broadway again for a while. Unlike White Collar, Broadway doesn't allow him to go home every weekend to his family. He recently said that he will be directing again.

by Anonymousreply 569June 29, 2018 10:26 PM

Matt is the STAR of TBITB. Just see the tweets they all get. People are flying from all over the world to see HIM.

by Anonymousreply 570June 29, 2018 11:12 PM

He is 40 and this is first time doing Broadway. The schedule must be a bit of a shock for him being that he works every day except for Sunday. At least with film/tv work he doesn't have to do that. It's different every single day and he may only be shooting a scene or two a day. With directing his schedule is also a bit easier to handle or as complicated as he wants to make it.

Quinto said it best when he said he liked doing Broadway but you don't make the same money you'd make doing film and tv work. He took this when he thought he possibly thought he'd be going back to the Last Tycoon.

Although he's always kind in public and there are zero stories of him ever being mean to anyone, he has to have times where he hates having to be on every night when dealing with the public or even when he leaves his home since everyone knows he's in NYC. He liked an Instagram post to that affect today.

I think the night where he didn't come out after the show is the first time he has done that. People have said he has requested no photographs before from fans after shows but he always feels bad and ends up doing them anyway.

by Anonymousreply 571June 30, 2018 1:18 AM

Matt Bomer is living his dream aand he doesn’t take it for granted. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 572June 30, 2018 2:15 AM

I'd say it's exhausting having to go out every night to the stage door and do fan requests. He seems like a decent enough guy but it must take its toll. To his credit, he always seems to be polite to everyone-even to some of his fans who go to the stage door multiple times and ask for pics/autographs each night.

by Anonymousreply 573June 30, 2018 3:19 AM

One of Matt's fans said on twitter she is going to see the show again and has a gift for Simon.

by Anonymousreply 574June 30, 2018 3:35 AM

I'm sure he appreciate his fans coming to see the show and their words of support. I'm sure it would be worse for him if people didn't show up or didn't ask for photos at all. It's probably a little bit of an ego boost too.

Never understood people giving gifts. It's a nice gesture but don't get it. Wonder what he does with all them as he has appeared to have gotten a lot over the last few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 575June 30, 2018 4:00 AM

Please let it be this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576June 30, 2018 5:30 AM

I'm sure he appreciates them too but it still has to be exhausting dealing with them 8 times a week for weeks and weeks in a row.

People give them gifts for the same reason they give anyone gifts. Someone once knitted Taylor Swift a sweater with her face on it and gave it to mother. Her mother then gave it to Taylor who posed in it and posted it on Twitter. If people worked hard on something and put thought into it, they tend to like it like anyone would.

He really seemed to appreciate the jacket he got from the fan weeks ago, she said she wasn't planning on giving to him but she was okay with it since he seemed to love it so much. He probably keeps the personalized gifts he likes, gives more expensive ones away to charity and tosses anything else. He could easily have a space in his dressing room where he keeps things.

by Anonymousreply 577June 30, 2018 5:57 AM

Imagine if no one showed up for him, nobody asked him for autographs. I think he's grateful that he's loved and appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 578June 30, 2018 6:36 AM

He deals with the fans in a very gracious manner and is always friendly to them-even to the ones that are OTT. One woman full-on grabbed him when taking a photo and he laughed it off. But you can definitely see the enthusiasm for signing has worn off. It must be draining as hell, especially on the two-show days.

by Anonymousreply 579June 30, 2018 7:01 AM

His fans also send him cookies too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580June 30, 2018 8:32 AM

Ummm

They send him things for free advertising

by Anonymousreply 581June 30, 2018 9:44 AM

Two of his fans ordered him cookies from the bakery he likes and sent them to the theatre. That's random for you.

by Anonymousreply 582June 30, 2018 10:00 AM

He recognizes some of his hard core fans that show up on multiple occasions and post frequently on Twitter. They are his free publicity machines.

by Anonymousreply 583June 30, 2018 11:46 AM

those who bug mr bomer will be doomed to the hell of constipated republican dungeons.

by Anonymousreply 584June 30, 2018 11:55 AM

His fans are pretty harmless. Most of his hard-core fans are woken who just tweet him a lot of praise (some post the same tweet repeatedly trying to get a like) and tag him in photo edits. I've seen more extreme fan bases.

by Anonymousreply 585June 30, 2018 12:09 PM

R581 but Matt doesn't use his social media for advertising or product promotion.

by Anonymousreply 586June 30, 2018 12:58 PM

The bakery sent him free pastries in expectation that he will thank them on social media

that's how swag works in the twenty first century

by Anonymousreply 587June 30, 2018 1:14 PM

R587 can you actually point to a post where Matt acknowledged freebies received? I can't see any...

by Anonymousreply 588June 30, 2018 2:33 PM

He does it in his instagram stories, R588

Most celebs do it there since it's not permanent.

He also has said before when he's doing stuff on his own just because he likes stuff.

by Anonymousreply 589June 30, 2018 7:05 PM

Matt and Andrew were supposed to be on the Concert for America program but it started late and they had to back to their evening performance

They recorded a short video together though

by Anonymousreply 590June 30, 2018 10:33 PM

R590 That's makes sense. Making an appearance in person who've been cutting it way too close for this evening's show.

by Anonymousreply 591June 30, 2018 10:37 PM

Clip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592June 30, 2018 10:58 PM

They promoted the hell out of Matt being present on the show (as first mentioned in tweets and first listed on promotional materials) since he has proven to be the biggest draw on Broadway from the cast with Andrew riding his coattails, Quinto not appearing to give a damn anymore and Jim Parsons being non-existent at this point.

It makes sense that they didn't have time to appear. Their first show ends a little after 4, they go out and sign or skip that but either way they're free for a very short amount of time before they have to go back in and run through the fight scene (which they said they had to do before every show) and the play again. Since the show was late they missed that window.

The whole cast is supposed to appear at Broadway Barks in a couple of weeks between shows so we'll see if they make it then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593June 30, 2018 11:59 PM

His fans are harmless and they adore him. They shower him daily with praise, love, photo edits, etc. I guess he appreciates that and that's why he's so nice to them.

by Anonymousreply 594July 1, 2018 2:27 AM

Well this is different

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595July 1, 2018 4:07 AM

He seems to like those kinds of shirts. If you have run into candids of him on the street (not set ups to go on Just Jared) he wears them a lot.

He wore that one last year when he went to see Dear Evan Hansen, his friend's sister and hung out with Amy Schumer. There are pics on his Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596July 1, 2018 7:18 AM

does matty shave his pussy?

by Anonymousreply 597July 1, 2018 9:20 AM

yes, after I shave it for him he permits me to dive it and slobber on it, then we all begin to unload our wads into it...god dam he fun.

by Anonymousreply 598July 1, 2018 9:52 AM

Close

by Anonymousreply 599July 1, 2018 10:01 AM

Thread

by Anonymousreply 600July 1, 2018 10:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!