Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shawn Mendes Comes Out in New Song

The meaning is literally obvious.

“He’s Free.”

Discuss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 23, 2018 11:06 AM

He didn't. And we already have a thread OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2018 10:08 PM

Lyrics:

Fallin' All In You

[Verse 1] Sunrise with you on my chest No blinds in the place where I live Daybreak open your eyes 'Cause this was only ever meant to be for one night Still, we're changing our minds here Be yours, be my dear

[Verse 2] So close with you on my lips Touch noses, feeling your breath Push your heart and pull away, yeah Be my summer in a winter day love I can't see one thing wrong Between the both of us Be mine, be mine, yeah Anytime, anytime

[Pre-Chorus] Ooh you know I've been alone for quite a while, haven't I I thought I knew it all Found love but I was wrong More times than enough But since you came along I'm thinking baby

[Chorus] You are bringing out a different kind of me There's no safety net that's underneath, I'm free Falling all in you Fell for men who weren't how they appear Trapped up on a tightrope now we're here, we're free Falling all in you

[Verse 3] Fast forward a couple years, yeah Grown up in the place that we live Make love, then we fight Laugh 'cause it was only meant to be for one night baby I guess we can't control What's just not up to us Be mine, be mine, yeah Anytime, anytime

[Pre-Chorus] Ooh you know I've been alone for quite a while, haven't I I thought I knew it all Found love but I was wrong More times than enough But since you came along I'm thinking baby [Chorus] You are bringing out a different kind of me There's no safety net that's underneath, I'm free Falling all in you Fell for men who weren't how they appear Trapped up on a tightrope now we're here, we're free Falling all in you

[Bridge] Every time I see you baby I get lost If I'm dreaming, baby, please don't wake me up Every night I'm with you I fall more in love Now I'm laying by your side Everything feels right since you came along I'm thinking baby

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2018 10:09 PM

“Fell for men who weren’t how they appear”

Yep, he’s gay. Is it about Nick Jonas?

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2018 10:13 PM

If those are the real lyrics then good for him. We all know he's gay anyway.

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2018 10:13 PM

R4 of course they’re the real lyrics. You can literally hear him singing them in the OP video

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2018 10:16 PM

Is this his ode to bottoming?

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2018 10:16 PM

He said he wouldn't sing about us.

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2018 10:39 PM

[quote]He said he wouldn't sing about us.

Nick,

“I guess we can't control What's just not up to us.”

by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2018 10:42 PM

[quote]Is this his ode to bottoming?

No, but I can tell you Stitches was Shawn's ode to BBC, and In My Blood a courageous anthem for HIV positivity.

by Anonymousreply 9May 22, 2018 10:54 PM

OP you are a fuckin mess lol. Bitch I love you!

by Anonymousreply 10May 22, 2018 11:19 PM

Oh HELL to the naw OP, Shawn Mendes' bussy is too good for you to be starting these rogue threads

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2018 12:26 AM

R11, people in the other thread were asking for a new official coming out thread to be started.

Just giving the people what they want.

by Anonymousreply 12May 23, 2018 12:29 AM

Holy Fuck!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 23, 2018 12:31 AM

Girls, girls! There’s plenty of Shawn’s bussy for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 14May 23, 2018 12:31 AM

Shawn should come out by leaking a sex tape, Kardashian-style.

by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2018 2:42 AM

R15, goodness, yes. And we thought it was big news when Bieber was caught cavorting nude on the balcony. Shawn getting buttfucked would stop time.

by Anonymousreply 16May 23, 2018 11:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!