Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kate! Middleton ‘Incredibly Bothered’ By Markle’s Wedding Fanfare

As fans worldwide tuned in to see American actress Meghan Markle‘s extravagant wedding to Prince Harry, there was one person in particular who clearly wasn’t impressed with all the fanfare — Kate Middleton!

According to a royal family insider, Middleton — who just gave birth to her third child, Prince Louis of Cambridge — was seething with jealousy.

“Kate was incredibly bothered because of how much more over-the-top Meghan and Harry’s wedding was compared to her wedding to William,” the source told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

“In terms of money, it also seemed to Kate that much more had been spent on this wedding than her own, which made her extremely upset,” continued the insider.

It doesn’t help that Middleton felt Markle snubbed her younger sibling, Pippa Middleton, by omitting her from the guest list, even though she ended up with an invite to the event of the year after all.

And though Markle, 36, is incredibly poised, she still has a lot to learn — much to the chagrin of Kate, also 36.

“As much as everyone wants them to be close, Kate does not have the time to teach her sister-in-law how to be a proper lady as the Queen wants her to do,” said the source.

“Kate does not think that Meghan deserves to be a royal, and believes that she is in it for the wrong reasons.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172May 28, 2018 3:13 AM

Meghan is leaking smutty gossip again.

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2018 9:02 PM

The Real Housewives of Buckingham Palace! Next season, on Bravo!

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2018 9:04 PM

Bitch fight i’m buying an extra large popcorn.

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2018 9:06 PM

It's going to be very boring if all the gossip surrounding the royals from now on is going to be about the so-called rivalry between Kate and Meg.

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2018 9:06 PM

Says the woman who stalked Prince William. Meh.

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2018 9:07 PM

Oh but a commoner striver from Berkshire deserves to be a royal.

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2018 9:09 PM

It is not difficult to believe as Kate looks more matronly each day. And here comes someone that has been feted by the press has being a breath of fresh air to the royal family whereas all she had was snubs concerning hers.

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2018 9:10 PM

If Meggers throws herself into her duties more than Kate that should make things even worse, as Kate is famously lazy.

by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2018 9:13 PM

Bullshit story.

by Anonymousreply 9May 22, 2018 9:13 PM

[quote]“As much as everyone wants them to be close, Kate does not have the time to teach her sister-in-law how to be a proper lady as the Queen wants her to do,” said the source.

Yes, brave single welfare mom Kate is so busy struggling to make ends meet, she simply hasn't a single spare moment.

She's just trying to keep her own head above water, and food in her poor kids' mouths - -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 22, 2018 9:14 PM

I’m sure this is 100% true

by Anonymousreply 11May 22, 2018 9:14 PM

Kate will win this bitch fight. Meghan won't last that long. It's all delightful and fun now at the beginning. Soon she'll be getting an eating disorder and popping pills while Harry is out fucking slags and his ex. Kate is furthermore set to be Queen.

by Anonymousreply 12May 22, 2018 9:15 PM

heartyhosting.com?

LOL

by Anonymousreply 13May 22, 2018 9:15 PM

Sounds like a totally made up story.

Go play on the other H&M threads and give this bullshit a big miss.

BIG FAIL.

by Anonymousreply 14May 22, 2018 9:17 PM

so many people desperate to make this success a fail.

sad

by Anonymousreply 15May 22, 2018 9:18 PM

Really, it's not so many. It's just that they're SO desperate.

by Anonymousreply 16May 22, 2018 9:19 PM

We're just keeping it real, r15.

by Anonymousreply 17May 22, 2018 9:19 PM

Is it that some of you are just losers with miserable lives or just plain stupid as hell when you buy into these bullshit, made up stories brought to you by the dregs of society?

by Anonymousreply 18May 22, 2018 9:20 PM

[QUOTE]Kate is furthermore set to be Queen.

Kate will never be the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 19May 22, 2018 9:21 PM

at least we usually call them out here

by Anonymousreply 20May 22, 2018 9:22 PM

This story sounds like complete & utter nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 21May 22, 2018 9:24 PM

There's enough real stuff to talk about without this fake shit.

by Anonymousreply 22May 22, 2018 9:24 PM

The Real Housewives of Buckingham Palace! Next season, on Bravo!

Can you imagine the "Watch What Happens Next"? Meggie reveals what really happened between Camilla & that horse!

It sounds like a bullshit story, but the nastiness is beginning already. Kate & Meg should go get drunk in Leicester Square, just to show they're good with each other (even if they're not). That's what lads would do

by Anonymousreply 23May 22, 2018 9:36 PM

[quote]Kate will win this bitch fight.

Kate has class and that's timeless.

Meghan's preacher and Jaguar says every thing you need to know about her.

by Anonymousreply 24May 22, 2018 9:40 PM

This Kate Middletown sounds like a real bitch to me. She looks like she has Parkinson’s disease, doesn’t she? Where are her emails? Russia? Are you listening?

Lock her up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 22, 2018 9:42 PM

One thing I can tell Meghan is this — as you age, those little moles on your face are gonna get bigger and darker.

by Anonymousreply 26May 22, 2018 9:45 PM

I don’t believe Kate was or is jealous. She knows whe will be queen one day and will overshadow everyone including Meghan. Of course she knows this and she can now put all her time to her private life and stay away from public as much as she is able to.

by Anonymousreply 27May 22, 2018 9:46 PM

The sounds like a plot point from 'The Windsors Royal Wedding Special'......Oh it was a plot point on 'The Windsors Rpyal Wedding Special'. When TV scripts become 'News'.

by Anonymousreply 28May 22, 2018 9:48 PM

Kate is so fucking dull, a budgie fart overshadows her.

by Anonymousreply 29May 22, 2018 9:48 PM

What happens if William becomes king and Kate becomes queen and 10 years later, they want to divorce? And William wants to remarry a woman 20 years younger. Does Kate get un-queened? Will the younger 2nd wife be the all new, improved queen?

by Anonymousreply 30May 22, 2018 9:50 PM

Kate is so boring... What does she do all day? Botox... Meghan isn't that fascinating either...They will bore each other to death... Bring Fergie back!

by Anonymousreply 31May 22, 2018 9:59 PM

This just gives Kate more time as Meghan and Harry pick up more events.

by Anonymousreply 32May 22, 2018 10:02 PM

Girls, girls, don't fight - you're both useless parasites!

by Anonymousreply 33May 22, 2018 10:02 PM

I never implied that Meghan didn't belong in our Palace! Of course she belongs. (With a mop and a broom.)

by Anonymousreply 34May 22, 2018 10:06 PM

Rich peoples' problems...

by Anonymousreply 35May 22, 2018 10:07 PM

[quote]Kate has class and that's timeless.

[quote]Meghan's preacher and Jaguar says every thing you need to know about her.

Actually, all of this nonsense says more about YOU. You don't know these people, you psycho and I don't doubt that you were saying shit about Kate when she was dating William.

Bullshit you people thought she had "class "and was "timeless," You pigs were just as nasty to that STRANGER as you are to this STRANGER.

by Anonymousreply 36May 22, 2018 10:10 PM

More "gossip" from the leaky Sparkles.

And, Sparkes, cease with the eye batting, giggling shit to Prince Charles.

If you think Camilla can't read you like a book, you are mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 37May 22, 2018 10:11 PM

It seems Meghan is trying to be the best princess... Duchess Meghan is already wearing pantyhose at events, unlike naughty Duchess Kate. Such a hardworking girl!

by Anonymousreply 38May 22, 2018 10:15 PM

Kate, after popping out 3 sprogs and married to the future king STILL does not have the Royal Family Order. She's the only senior royal without one, and it is a total embarrassment for her. When she stands with the other women, Cams, Sophie, etc. at state events, it really sticks out. All have theirs (Who knew HM would give Cammie one?), but because Kate is SO FUCKING LAZY, something that makes HM crazy, she is holding out. She will likely die first and let Chuck pin the thing on her.

by Anonymousreply 39May 22, 2018 10:15 PM

In America, it's hard to understand what the fuss is all about. The Royal Family is simply England's highly paid tourist attraction, much like The Magic Kingdom in Disney World in the U.S.A. Over here, when the characters who play Minnie and Mickey fight with Donald Duck, no one gives a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 40May 22, 2018 10:16 PM

Saw a headline in a magazine today that I immediately thought would cause a rift. It read, "I'm going to be more than just a royal wife". I took that quote to be a swipe at lazy Kate.

But who knows if the quote is even true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 22, 2018 10:19 PM

This is such bullshit, I don't buy that these two do not like one another. Meghan would not consent to living at Kensington if she did not like Kate. It's a crock of shit. This is not Dynasty. people, sometimes women actually like each other. Deal with it.

And you are also full of shit, R40. "Over here" people were extremely interested in this particular wedding. Stop making shit up or thinking you speak for all Americans, you dipshit.

by Anonymousreply 42May 22, 2018 10:20 PM

[quote]R30 What happens if William becomes king and Kate becomes queen and 10 years later, they want to divorce? And William wants to remarry a woman 20 years younger. Does Kate get un-queened? Will the younger 2nd wife be the all new, improved queen?

What if Will wants to divorce Kate for SPARKLE ? ? ?

by Anonymousreply 43May 22, 2018 10:21 PM

[quote] Meghan would not consent to living at Kensington

Where else would she be living? She moved in with Harry who lives at Nottingham Cottage which is located in the Kensington Palace complex.

Lots of people live at Kensington Palace. If you look at the diagram of KP, their homes are in different parts of the complex.

While there have been rumors, has there been any confirmation that Sparkle & spouse are getting new quarters?

After all William and Kate lived at Nottingham Cottage after they were married.

by Anonymousreply 44May 22, 2018 10:28 PM

Oddly, it's the deplorables here who are the ones shitting on Kate over a fake story. One would think they would be attacking the Hollywood whore-for-pay, since she is, after all, not their preferred colour.

I just wish them all happiness and that Trump dies knowing he's dying.

by Anonymousreply 45May 22, 2018 10:28 PM

[quote]I just wish them all happiness and that Trump dies knowing he's dying.

Hon, I'll take it anyway I can. Knows/doesn't know - I don't care. As long as *I* know that fat fuck is dead, I'd be happy.

by Anonymousreply 46May 22, 2018 10:31 PM

The only thing she might be a little jealous of is that everyone seems to have unclenched a little and let Harry and Meagan have a wedding they wanted. But I doubt she seriously cares much either way.

by Anonymousreply 47May 22, 2018 10:34 PM

I don’t understand the hate for Kate. She seems perfectly fine as a royal. Doesn’t she have difficult pregnancies? Maybe she’s just tired.

by Anonymousreply 48May 22, 2018 10:40 PM

Kate’s wedding was much bigger and more beautiful and tasteful. She was married in Westminster Cathedal, for goodness sakes, and her carriage ride was through London, not a souvenir village. This story is completely unbelievable, other than the part about not being able to take a street rat and turn her into a lady.

by Anonymousreply 49May 22, 2018 10:40 PM

R49? William is the future king, genius. Of course his wedding would be bigger.

Some of you people just look for the most ridiculous reasons to attack these people. Seriously, WTF is wrong with some of you? I understand being bitchy about a dress or the way someone wears their hair/makeup, but some of you are really...sad.

by Anonymousreply 50May 22, 2018 10:49 PM

POP OFF, BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 51May 22, 2018 10:52 PM

Welcome to my cottage!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 22, 2018 11:08 PM

Fake news.

by Anonymousreply 53May 22, 2018 11:08 PM

[quote] Kate, after popping out 3 sprogs and married to the future king STILL does not have the Royal Family Order. She's the only senior royal without one, and it is a total embarrassment for her.

Ooooh, this is juicy!

Could you please provide more information on this story? I have never heard of it before.

by Anonymousreply 54May 22, 2018 11:09 PM

That's our new home!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 22, 2018 11:09 PM

This is how Trump won. It's a fake story, yet so many people WANT to believe it.

by Anonymousreply 56May 22, 2018 11:23 PM

Well, she could be jealous and insecure about Meg's freedom. Meg is going to hit the ground running with humanitarian work and she's eager to show she's a work horse. Kate was lazy before they had kids and will be even less interested in performing royal duties now that she's got three rugrats at home. I do see a problem brewing on the horizon if all we see in the press is Megs doing good deeds hither and yon all over the planet, while Kate just does a few ribbon cuttings close to home.

by Anonymousreply 57May 22, 2018 11:27 PM

Very interesting article regarding the Royal Commune.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 22, 2018 11:28 PM

I dunno R57, what are they gonna do? Fire Kate or make her go out and do a couple more ribbon cuttings? Either way, I think Kate has nothing really to worry about. Those rugrats are her job. Really.

by Anonymousreply 59May 22, 2018 11:32 PM

LMAO. Don't tell me - this "insider" was talking to Oh magazine or a similar journalistic mental giant. I think they are the ones who always predict Kate is pregnant with twins. However she feels I am sure she is not going around confiding in palace "insiders".

by Anonymousreply 60May 22, 2018 11:34 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 22, 2018 11:37 PM

Has Kate a habit of providing gossip to outsiders?

No, I don't think so.

But the new bride does.

Warning.

Make sure that connecting door between apartments has a sturdy lock and a bolt on your side. You don't want any surprise nosy snooping visitors.

With cameras.

by Anonymousreply 62May 22, 2018 11:39 PM

They're royals and are going to live in that tiny cottage?? Can't they afford something bigger? It's embarrassing, really. I bet they hate it.

by Anonymousreply 63May 22, 2018 11:53 PM

If this is true (and it most likely is not) does she not realize that in the years since she was married the price of putting on a show like that have increased dramatically?

by Anonymousreply 64May 23, 2018 12:15 AM

Sure, Meg "is going to hit the ground running with humanitarian work"

Newsflash: Princess Harry only started doing her Third World photo ops (all two of them) in 2014 - AFTER she hired an agent who specialized in raising celebrity profiles by getting them involved in charity work.

It's all bullshit, R57.

by Anonymousreply 65May 23, 2018 12:16 AM

Kate is screwed, if she says anything about Meghan she will be called a racist

by Anonymousreply 66May 23, 2018 12:22 AM

Meghan will cut that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 67May 23, 2018 12:24 AM

[quote]Kate is screwed, if she says anything about Meghan she will be called a racist

Ain't it just grand? That worn out race card up my sleeve is more valuable than gold. It will be pulled out and put to good use whenever it's needed.....forever.

by Anonymousreply 68May 23, 2018 12:29 AM

Meg’s racial credentials are solidified forever thanks to the African-American “inspired” wedding.

by Anonymousreply 69May 23, 2018 12:32 AM

What does Piers Morgan have to say about this?

by Anonymousreply 70May 23, 2018 12:35 AM

I would watch the hell out of a "real housewives of Buckingham palace" show.

Both Kate and Meghan make use of plastic surgery. I'm sure they have bonded over fillers v. surgery discussions.

by Anonymousreply 71May 23, 2018 12:37 AM

Yeah, R17, real SAD. You and your lot are a bunch of cunts.

by Anonymousreply 72May 23, 2018 12:44 AM

Please.

The Royal Wedding showed the world that Sparkle was treated in a spectacular fashion.

She cannot claim that the RF were mean to her at all. No one would believe it.

Can anyone claim that there was a hint of racism in that wedding?

The questionable behavior was not on the part of the Royals at all. It was on the part of the bride with her bizarre treatment of her sick, impoverished father who, by her own admission, spent thousands on her education (far beyond what most people can dream of) and treated her as his adored child. In return, she and her dim husband never even bothered to pay him a visit during the many months they were together.

That story spoke volumes about the bride and painted an unpleasant picture of the son of a woman who would be extremely disappointed in his behavior and lack of respect.

No, should there be any finger pointing, it will be pointing at Sparkle.

by Anonymousreply 73May 23, 2018 12:48 AM

If you were a fat, slob drinking yourself to death in a border town shanty, would you really want the Prince of Wales to drop by your place for a visit?

by Anonymousreply 74May 23, 2018 12:52 AM

okay, I admit I don't understand the horrific sin of Sparkles' father. Posing for pictures? The horror, the horror!

by Anonymousreply 75May 23, 2018 12:54 AM

R62 said it.

R26, people with moles love longer. Something about telomeres.

As far as family dynamics go, I’m more of the quiet and reticent type. The extroverts of the family really cannot fathom that I don’t want all the attention. I’m happy to sit back and do my thing. Not everyone needs or wants the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 76May 23, 2018 12:54 AM

Jesus, R66/R68, you people need a fucking psychiatrist. You just create some warped stories in your heads and pretend they've actually happened and attack Markle based on those psychotic scenarios.

WTF is missing in your lives?

by Anonymousreply 77May 23, 2018 12:56 AM

Kate and Meghan's primary role is to keep their respective royal spouses contented and domestically blissed, period. Say what you will about Kate but she has carried herself with aplomb and made a tidy hearth for William and heirs.

I'll reserve judgment for Meagain until, say, 10 years? --But history is on Kate's side with this.

by Anonymousreply 78May 23, 2018 12:59 AM

[quote] she has carried herself with aplomb and made a tidy hearth for William and heirs

lol! You're funny, but I don't much like this character.

by Anonymousreply 79May 23, 2018 1:00 AM

Newbie @ R77 the FIRST THING Meghan did, when she had been dating Harry for 2-3 months, along with at least one other girl, and NO ONE knew who she was, was send a bitchy legal letter to the British press (or it might have been the press regulatory association) complaining about racist attacks.

tl;dr Meghan made it about race before anyone knew about Meghan.

R74, Megs isn't chained to Harry (although Harry now appears chained to her), she could have gone to see her father and make sure he was OK.

by Anonymousreply 80May 23, 2018 1:00 AM

What will be Kate's title once William becomes the King? I don't think it's Queen? Same way that Philip is not the King?

by Anonymousreply 81May 23, 2018 1:11 AM

umm, it'll be Queen, R81, just like the current Queen's mother was. Not at all like Philip. It works different with women.

by Anonymousreply 82May 23, 2018 1:12 AM

Is Philip called "Prince"? Doesn't that make it seem like he's her little son?

by Anonymousreply 83May 23, 2018 1:14 AM

[quote] They're royals and are going to live in that tiny cottage?? Can't they afford something bigger? It's embarrassing, really. I bet they hate it.

Considering that she was probably living in a one-room rental in LA for $5,000 a month, prior to getting married, I'm guessing that she's perfectly happy with her current living arrangements.

by Anonymousreply 84May 23, 2018 1:23 AM

this all sounds completely made up

by Anonymousreply 85May 23, 2018 1:25 AM

Philip was already a Prince when he married her.

by Anonymousreply 86May 23, 2018 1:37 AM

Oh come on. The only reason she should be in it is for LOVE. She's an actress, and American, and marrying the "Fun" Prince, of course there would be more fanfare.

by Anonymousreply 87May 23, 2018 1:38 AM

Kate is just upset that her own wedding was a total snoozefest.

by Anonymousreply 88May 23, 2018 1:42 AM

true, but in fairness Kate's wedding was much more controlled by the usual types. As I said, people actually unclenched a little with this one, and let Harry and Meagan have mostly the wedding they wanted.

by Anonymousreply 89May 23, 2018 1:54 AM

I would LOVE to have an apartment in Kensington Palace, but I wouldn't give up my apartment in St James’s Palace. I'm sure it's nice and big enough that no one would try taking it from you. These York girls are delusional to think that they are at all relevant. I would have asked for an upgrade at St. James Palace and called it a day. The Princess Royal, Princess Ann doesn't fuss about her St. James apartment and she's a daughter of a monarch.

by Anonymousreply 90May 23, 2018 1:59 AM

R89, Indeed, classless

by Anonymousreply 91May 23, 2018 2:02 AM

Will Kate's title be Queen Consort?

by Anonymousreply 92May 23, 2018 2:06 AM

Harry is better looking and sexier than William Meghan is better looking and sexier than Kate

Just saying

by Anonymousreply 93May 23, 2018 2:07 AM

Kate thought everyone would love her in a Diana 2.0 way, but Meghan is the one who is going to get all the attention and love.

by Anonymousreply 94May 23, 2018 2:14 AM

oh was it really classless, R91? How?

by Anonymousreply 95May 23, 2018 2:17 AM

[quote] Will Kate's title be Queen Consort?

It will be The Royal BORE.

by Anonymousreply 96May 23, 2018 2:29 AM

Don't care about these two hags. Harry must truly be pathetic. Why doesn't he just have sex with the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 97May 23, 2018 2:34 AM

R97 what an idiot!

by Anonymousreply 98May 23, 2018 2:34 AM

Now this is the real fake news story. At most Kate and Meghan are probably indifferent towards each other. Kate has now pushed out three rugrats and is probably ragged, even with the tons of help, from being mommy. That's probably the only thing she envies about Meghan--the absolute freedom she has because she's not tied to a bunch of kids.

I saw someone on twitter suggest that Meghan and Harry adopt kids. It would be interesting if they did that so they can become the Madonna and Angelina Jolie of the royal family.

by Anonymousreply 99May 23, 2018 2:39 AM

"Kate thought everyone would love her in a Diana 2.0 way, but Meghan is the one who is going to get all the attention and love."

She's going to get attention alright, but "love?" I seriously doubt that. She seems so....fake. And no doubt she is. She's an actress, after all.

As for Kate Middleton I don't think she gives a rat's ass about Sparkle. Why should she? I never got the impression Kate Middleton was an attention whore. If she thinks about her at all she probably does with pity. The tabloids are going to eat Harry and his gurl up.

by Anonymousreply 100May 23, 2018 2:43 AM

They won't adopt. the one and only thing everyone will insist on from Meghan is actual kids from her actual body. No adoption. It just won't happen.

by Anonymousreply 101May 23, 2018 2:43 AM

[quote]Philip was already a Prince when he married her.

Which makes sense considering his wife is his cousin.

by Anonymousreply 102May 23, 2018 2:43 AM

He was a Greek Prince, you know, meaning of course a German.

by Anonymousreply 103May 23, 2018 2:45 AM

Some of you act like Kate is exhausted from changing diapers. She has nannies for all those children. She sees them when she wants to and has them hauled to the nursery when she doesn't. It must be so exhausting to push the buzzer to summon Nanny.

by Anonymousreply 104May 23, 2018 2:55 AM

I've never gotten the impression that Kate loves the spotlight. The money, perks, and privileges of being royalty? YES. But the attention? Meh.

by Anonymousreply 105May 23, 2018 2:57 AM

wouldn't you, who the fuck wants to deal with baby shit?

by Anonymousreply 106May 23, 2018 2:57 AM

[quote] She's going to get attention alright, but "love?" I seriously doubt that. She seems so....fake. And no doubt she is. She's an actress, after all.

And Diana wasn't? Please.

Diana was a master manipulator who used fashion, celebrity, AND the media, to advance her agenda. All while pretending to be the pitiful "Queen of Hearts."

Look, I like Diana, but she's no Saint, and she was definitely an "actress." Not by trade, but by deeds.

Don't get it twisted.

by Anonymousreply 107May 23, 2018 3:02 AM

R104 the physical, draining act of being pregnant every year and pushing out a child does something to you. It exhausts you. And she has the added burden of having to look fresh as a daisy right after giving birth. Of course she's getting tons of help but children tire you out not just from the work you have to do for them but the attention they demand from you. They're very much me , me, me creatures.

It is funny that by having an all kids bridesmaids and grooms etc., Meghan did assure herself that Kate wouldn't eclipse her in anyway on her wedding day. Barely anyone paid attention to Kate (from the press). It was all about the photo bombing twins and the cute other kids. I couldn't even remember what Kate wore.

by Anonymousreply 108May 23, 2018 3:03 AM

I think Diana had actual genuine compassion. She could be fake. She could be needy. She could be difficult and nuts. No doubt. But I think she had genuine compassion for actual living people other than herself. No idea if Kate or Meghan do, but I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 109May 23, 2018 3:05 AM

[quote]the physical, draining act of being pregnant every year and pushing out a child does something to you.

No it doesn't. I watch Call The Midwife. A few screams and those women pop those babies right out. Then they are up and fixing tea and welcoming their husbands home by nightfall.

by Anonymousreply 110May 23, 2018 3:10 AM

I've never seen that show R110. I'm sure it's very realistic.

by Anonymousreply 111May 23, 2018 3:15 AM

These Royal Wedding threads are real catnip to obsessive DL fraus .

by Anonymousreply 112May 23, 2018 3:17 AM

"These Royal Wedding threads are real catnip to obsessive DL fraus ."

Since you replied to this thread you must be an obsessive catnip loving frau, too.

by Anonymousreply 113May 23, 2018 3:26 AM

No one will ever reach the heights of the public's love, affection, fascination and obsession as Diana. She was one of a kind and one for the ages.

by Anonymousreply 114May 23, 2018 5:06 AM

Dumb clickbait article that likely has no basis in fact, but people love to talk about this shit endlessly. Kate might even be happy to have some attention off of her. You can make up anything you want.

by Anonymousreply 115May 23, 2018 5:54 AM

[quote]R64 does Kate not realize that in the years since she was married the price of putting on a show like that have increased dramatically?

She's had her head up her own vadge so long she still has placenta in her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 116May 23, 2018 6:02 AM

[quote]R44 Lots of people live at Kensington Palace. If you look at the diagram of KP, their homes are in different parts of the complex.

I'd love to see Kate's face if Sparkle knocked on her door and chirped, "I came by to borrow a cup of sugar...[italic] it's baking day!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117May 23, 2018 6:15 AM

this is BS, just trying to sell papers

by Anonymousreply 118May 23, 2018 7:25 AM

Sick of those whom still refer to her as Kate Middleton. She's been the Duchess of Cambridge for years bitches.

by Anonymousreply 119May 23, 2018 8:41 AM

This kind of faux news is going to send Kate and Meg into each others arms.

by Anonymousreply 120May 23, 2018 8:46 AM

They are the same age, both commoners and both newcomers/outsiders living in the same crazy fish bowl. If they're smart they will form an alliance and support each other as very good friends.

by Anonymousreply 121May 23, 2018 12:51 PM

[quote]They are the same age, both commoners and both newcomers/outsiders living in the same crazy fish bowl.

Some commoners are more common than others, as we saw with Meghan’s family.

by Anonymousreply 122May 23, 2018 1:01 PM

True, R122, VERY true. But Megs has some pretty strong compensating factors: she's prettier, sexier, more youthful looking, more interesting, more energetic, free of kids, less camera/people shy.....and she's bi-racial which means she can never be criticized---ever.

by Anonymousreply 123May 23, 2018 1:19 PM

Kate is a Capricorn, Meghan a Leo. Capricorn wins over Leo.

by Anonymousreply 124May 23, 2018 1:25 PM

Agree on the eye batting, no 36 year old should be batting her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 125May 23, 2018 1:27 PM

Sexier really. I don't think I look at her and think sexy. She seems to me to be just like Kate, a doormat trophy wife. If she had any sex appeal it is gone once she married into that family. No more sexy clothes, it is all matrimonial outfits from now on. Her been biracial is not all that, she is quiet dull like Kate.

by Anonymousreply 126May 23, 2018 1:35 PM

R122 prefers her commoners as pot pourri strivers rather than crazy salt of the earth types.

Mug cradle much?

by Anonymousreply 127May 23, 2018 1:36 PM

Kate worrying about Meghan is like Meryl worrying that she's going to lose the Academy Award for Best Actress to Kristen Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 128May 23, 2018 1:38 PM

you should see megan's hands, they look like an old woman's. I was looking at her small engagement ring and there was a close up....liver spots and heavily wrinkled hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129May 23, 2018 1:45 PM

She will not be able to get pregnant.

Kate will rub it in by popping out a 4th one.

by Anonymousreply 130May 23, 2018 1:48 PM

This is yet another attempt to make money by creating fake gossip that pits two women against each other. When is this madness going to stop.

by Anonymousreply 131May 23, 2018 1:51 PM

If her father wants to have a relationship with his daughter and her new husband he will get his act together, drop all the weight, and start acting like a stand up man. As it is he's acting like an antisocial fool. He can turn it all around if he wants. If he doesn't he has no one to blame but himself.

by Anonymousreply 132May 23, 2018 2:49 PM

Lol R132. Are you saying there is a weight restriction for being a dad? The saddest thing is that you’re probably right and that’s what embarrasses Meghan the most. I’m sure if her mother were overweight, Meghan wouldn’t want her at the wedding either, as it would be bad for her image. Worse than having no family at her wedding at all.

by Anonymousreply 133May 23, 2018 4:15 PM

R133, there were obviously no weight restrictions since Oprah was allowed in.

by Anonymousreply 134May 23, 2018 4:19 PM

Kate is a cunt, first last and always. With Harry married off it's one less person for her to manipulate. He's no longer her and William's plus one...

by Anonymousreply 135May 23, 2018 4:25 PM

Oprah’s not her mother or father, R134. No one was going to say: “Look at Oprah if you want to know how the bride is going to look like at her age.”

by Anonymousreply 136May 23, 2018 4:27 PM

Wrong r40, most of the comments on the British Royals come from Americans on Datalounge and elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 137May 23, 2018 4:28 PM

[Quote] Kate is so fucking dull, a budgie fart overshadows her.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 138May 23, 2018 5:11 PM

Brits love their fart humor.

by Anonymousreply 139May 23, 2018 5:13 PM

I think Oprah is her legal father, I think she adopted her. I think I read that.

by Anonymousreply 140May 23, 2018 5:15 PM

It seems to be very difficult to find a suitable 'beard' for a gorgeous homosexual European prince. In Spain they also had to recruit an oldbag from the general populatia.

by Anonymousreply 141May 23, 2018 5:15 PM

[quote]r110 No it doesn't. I watch Call The Midwife. A few screams and those women pop those babies right out. Then they are up and fixing tea and welcoming their husbands home by nightfall.

I have seen this documentary, too!

They don't even have to go to the hospital...they just LIE THERE IN BED!

by Anonymousreply 142May 23, 2018 5:25 PM

R142, Kate will do that next... pop the next kid out at home, just to show up Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 143May 23, 2018 5:27 PM

[quote]r121 They are the same age, both commoners and both newcomers/outsiders living in the same crazy fish bowl. If they're smart they will form an alliance and support each other as very good friends.

i would think it nice to have a pal right there on the palace grounds, that you didn't have to go through a bunch of rigamaroll to go off site and see.

Maybe they'll become lesbian lovers. Or at least start a coffee klatch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144May 23, 2018 5:30 PM

Kate is probably a little star struck...having seen Meghan on SUITS.

But she'll gradually come to feel less inhibited.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145May 23, 2018 5:34 PM

It would be SO FUNNY for the haters if Markle ended up [italic] Time's [/italic] Person of the Year (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

by Anonymousreply 146May 23, 2018 5:36 PM

Years ago the royal men used to boink actresses all the time. Actresses were favorite mistresses. Now they can marry them, so what’s the big deal if one of the junior royals marries one?

by Anonymousreply 147May 23, 2018 6:03 PM

Good grief r146 as if. There's been a ton of attention due to the wedding, M's glamorous background, being American etc. But that's now over and its time for the boring royal work train to begin. They've already got Meghan rolled into matronly polyester-looking dresses and cheap mis-matched hosiery barely three days after her big shindig. THIS is how it's going to be, moving forward.

by Anonymousreply 148May 23, 2018 6:03 PM

Team Kate all the way - Meghan will soon start losing her hair anyway to the weaves and constant relaxing treatments. Kate can always just “accidentally” yank her sister-in-law’s wig off during an event. She and William are ridiculously lazy though -true millenials.

by Anonymousreply 149May 23, 2018 6:45 PM

The article at R58 is very interesting since in America, the rich have lots of property, high gates, walls and hedges to protect them from the riff raff - including their annoying relatives, even if said relatives are equally wealthy.

While I'm sure everyone understands their place in the order of things, I have to think it must be a bit awkward for Eugenie, a princess by birth, to live in more modest accommodations than Kate & Sparke and that will increase if & when they have kids.

I guess it beats living in some high rise housing project, but the arrangement described in that article sounds less than ideal

by Anonymousreply 150May 23, 2018 7:57 PM

Why can’t they live where they want?

by Anonymousreply 151May 23, 2018 8:02 PM

Because Harry is still technically 'third' in line to the throne, since William's gaggle of kids are well underage. He'll be a UK Counsellor of State (you can Google this) until baby Louis turns 18, and even then will still have that role when Charles passes (if Will & Kate have no more kids) - this requires him to keep residency in the UK.

Also he is a full time working royal doing royal duties, and is paid and supported as such. Why do you think he gets free housing in Kensington Palace? bodyguards, and free transportation? not because he's the Queen's grandson but because he's a full time Royal. That also requires living in the UK.

If he wants to give up most of the perks, and renounce his state duties once William's kids are of age, he can then live wherever he wants.

by Anonymousreply 152May 23, 2018 8:10 PM

Regarding Kensington palace & the cottages, I've always wondered why the 828,820 square feet of Buckingham palace doesn't house more royals.

by Anonymousreply 153May 23, 2018 8:25 PM

I was in Edinburgh recently and toured the Holyrood Palace (which was very interesting, BTW). The first two floors are the public area tours of some various historical importance while it looked like the top floor was private and the only real living space area and/or administrative offices when QEII is in town. So I guess that while you may have a palace, once you subtract out the area for the public viewings, administrative offices, security, areas unusable due to age, etc., you don't have that much room left.

by Anonymousreply 154May 23, 2018 8:35 PM

u"Megs has some pretty strong compensating factors: she's prettier, sexier, more youthful looking, more interesting, more energetic, free of kids, less camera/people shy.....and she's bi-racial which means she can never be criticized---ever."

"Megs" is NOT prettier, NOT sexier, NOT more youthful looking, NOT more interesting, NOT more energetic. Kate is better looking, classier, plays her role as the wife of the future King to perfection. She's definitely superior to Sparkle, who seems to be trying SO hard to be "royal", but doesn't quite pull it off. Her efforts don't come across as well, sincere. And WHY can't she let go of Harry. Everywhere they go, everything they do, she's clinging to him. That seems so OFF.

by Anonymousreply 155May 23, 2018 8:45 PM

Of course Meghan is sexier and younger looking. White British women like Kate don't age well. I think the real drama starts when Meghan gets pregnant and still manages to outwork Kate, who has used pregnancies and kids to avoid working for years. Part of Kate's problem is laziness, but the other factor is she is a complete introvert who is socially awkward. She uses her children as a social crutch, hence always being the kid wrangler at weddings. For what it's worth, the two women not getting along doesn't seem like fake news. The Lainey Gossip blind item could've only come from Meghan and it painted Kate as the one who didn't want to make friends. Why would Meghan plant a story like that if there wasn't some bad blood?

by Anonymousreply 156May 23, 2018 9:03 PM

Kate's just pissed cuz she married the ugly one not the hot one.

Oh and Kate's a cunt

by Anonymousreply 157May 23, 2018 9:07 PM

But if Harry's got millions can't he afford to give her the most beautiful tailored outfits? I don't understand how this works.

I think Diana was genuinely a good person but emotionally damaged. Therefore when she had this enormous international success in popularity it fucked with her and Charles head. He was the fucking Prince of Wales and after more than 30 years as the heir suddenly nobody gave a shit.

Diana's sudden power went to her head and screwed her up even more. She couldn't handle it and it turned ugly.

Team Diana. Even though she could be pretty shitty in her behavior.

by Anonymousreply 158May 23, 2018 9:31 PM

I never thought Harry is particularly "hot." And he looks so scruffy these days. He didn't even bother to shave his unkempt beard for his wedding.

by Anonymousreply 159May 23, 2018 9:37 PM

Harry had an emotional and tearful phone call to his ex chelsey before the wedding. They were together for 7 years on and off. I bet she said to him...my pussy will always be here for you, anytime. I will always love you.

by Anonymousreply 160May 23, 2018 10:19 PM

[quote] In Spain they also had to recruit an oldbag from the general populatia.

The "oldbag" was 29 when she met the prince and married him at 31. I realize that for some here on DL the early thirties are a shaky period of transition into eldergaydom resulting in the loss of sexual confidence and any previous good looks they may have had, plaguing the sufferers with self-doubt and provoking an unattractive and pervasive bitterness. However, this does not typify the general population.

You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 161May 23, 2018 11:15 PM

Meghan is a lesbian a beard and a fame-whore

by Anonymousreply 162May 25, 2018 4:54 AM

Why is Op grayed out? Radar is at least as good a gossip source as most others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163May 25, 2018 5:00 AM

Who else has started a countdown for when papa Merkle is kidnapped by a cartel and we finally get the drama we deserve?

by Anonymousreply 164May 25, 2018 5:08 AM

*Markle

Sorry, team

by Anonymousreply 165May 25, 2018 5:13 AM

Why do the English age so poorly in general? I just moved to the UK and am struck how bad the vast majority of them look after a certain age. Other Europeans, even the pale ones, age much better.

by Anonymousreply 166May 25, 2018 11:13 AM

[quote]people with moles love longer.

Link?

by Anonymousreply 167May 25, 2018 11:37 AM

Interesting in the link at r163 how Radar fucked with the exposure of Maghan’s wedding photograph to make her face look dirty.

by Anonymousreply 168May 25, 2018 12:19 PM

Something tells me Princess Michael is cooking up something! Maybe a rabbit for a Welcome-Wagon gift basket?

by Anonymousreply 169May 25, 2018 1:05 PM

[quote]Kate is a Capricorn, Meghan a Leo. Capricorn wins over Leo.

Capricorn-Leo have 4-8 zodiac placements and are not usually bosom buddies.

[quote]It seems to be very difficult to find a suitable 'beard' for a gorgeous homosexual European prince.

Which "gorgeous European prince" are you referring to? The rest of us are discussing Harry.

by Anonymousreply 170May 28, 2018 12:11 AM

Can't believe that no reps from the other Royal Euros showed up. Or Japan.

by Anonymousreply 171May 28, 2018 12:28 AM

I read somewhere that other Hollywood types were invited to the wedding but declined. Anyone hear anything on that?

What about the British heavyweights - Helen Mirren, for example?

by Anonymousreply 172May 28, 2018 3:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!