Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eugenia Cooney - should YouTube ban her?

These pics are not photoshopped.

She doesn't admit to having an eating disorder, but ... come up. You know a ton of adolescent girls are following her for "thinsipration."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236September 1, 2019 7:02 PM

This is her latest upload. This is *in public* *with her mother videoing it*

Skip to 9:00. She looks like an Auschwitz survivor: severely emaciated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2018 3:19 PM

How she “looks” doesn’t matter. Is she healthy? Don’t say “how can she be healthy if she’s so thin” or I’ll slap you.

I have known women with eating disorders and women who are just ultra thin. You can’t tell them apart by just looking at them. The ultra thin women are healthy with good vital signs, the eating disorder women are not.

The ultra thins get body shamed constantly, by people who would never dream of body shaming a fat girl.

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2018 3:23 PM

This is not thin, this is an obvious mental disorder. Of course, no one can say that now in the age of "women have penises."

Youtube is catering to and creating mental illness as it becomes social contagion.

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2018 3:34 PM

Here are her before and after pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2018 3:52 PM

The kids today know that the money and attention is in being a FREAK. It's a shame too because she was very pretty, but it just wasn't enough for her.

by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2018 3:57 PM

Gotta love the right-winger at r3, taking a thread that has nothing to do with trans people and using it as an excuse to bash trans people.

by Anonymousreply 6May 13, 2018 3:59 PM

You are the right-winger, R6. Why do you think they should trans kids because they seem gay? Why do you hate gay people, R6? You are fascist who hates gay people.

R5 is correct. That is what this is about .

And Trans for the young is being heavily promoted on youtube. It is a BIG part of the social contagion.

by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2018 4:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2018 4:12 PM

“Why does it matter? She’s dying anyway.”

by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2018 4:15 PM

It’s funny how people look at anorexia sufferers and call them “naturally thin” and declare that they’re probably healthy, but they’re the first ones to call everybody else fat and unhealthy.

Extremes are never healthy. And this girl looks like she’s 2 pounds away from death.

by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2018 4:22 PM

I think she’s tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 11May 13, 2018 4:30 PM

If she stood sideways and stuck out her tongue, she'd look like a zipper.

by Anonymousreply 12May 13, 2018 4:34 PM

"If she closed one eye she'd look like a needle."

by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2018 4:36 PM

Shame on all of you fraus. Nobody invited you to come into DL to pollute it with this CRAZY.

by Anonymousreply 14May 13, 2018 4:36 PM

I just looked at this person has half a million followers on instagram

by Anonymousreply 15May 13, 2018 4:39 PM

As if any of you genuinely give a damn about her anyway. She is simply someone else about whom to post.

by Anonymousreply 16May 13, 2018 4:39 PM

25,000 likes ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 13, 2018 4:41 PM

Wow, OP, did you just get here from your time machine?

The whole "should Eugenia Cooney be banned" thing was brought up and beaten to death all over the internet years ago. There was even a failed campaign to get her off of YouTube. Years ago. What next? "Anyone tired of Gangnam Style?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 13, 2018 4:42 PM

Anyone saying she's healthy is blind and delusional.

by Anonymousreply 19May 13, 2018 4:44 PM

Jesus she could fit through a crack in the sidewalk. I don't feel compassion for these people. They want to die, so let them.

by Anonymousreply 20May 13, 2018 4:46 PM

Who is this person and why should I know about her?

by Anonymousreply 21May 13, 2018 4:50 PM

Old news, but glad she's not starved herself to death by now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 13, 2018 4:51 PM

Death Becomes Her....

by Anonymousreply 23May 13, 2018 4:55 PM

20% of people with eating disorders end up dead from them. I'd be shocked if she lives to see 30. Even if she sought intervention now (which looks like it'll never happen, especially given that she has her mother's apparent support and encouragement), her body probably doesn't have the capacity to ever fully recover.

Also, her hair has got to be a wig. There's no way you can have that much muscle wasting/malnutrition and continue growing long, healthy hair.

I agree with the above poster who said these types of videos are a source of social contagion. The media doesn't post details about method of suicide or even often explicitly refer to suicide as cause of death because of social contagiousness, yet all these self-annihilating forms of body dismorphia--which includes eating disorders, addiction to extreme plastic surgery, and transgenderism--are not even discussed in public forums anymore, let alone properly identified for the harmful influences they are.

by Anonymousreply 24May 13, 2018 4:55 PM

R24, it definitely looks like a wig.

This girl is NOT naturally thin. She is sick. If her mother is indeed encouraging this, then she is sick too.

by Anonymousreply 25May 13, 2018 4:58 PM

How much does this sad little girl weigh?

One of her posts: "This toilet will always have a special place in my heart" WTF?

She's definitely promoting bulimia.

by Anonymousreply 26May 13, 2018 4:59 PM

She looks so good in r4's before pic.

Some people struggle with anorexia all their lives. Dolores O'Riordan's cause of death was still never released, but she was open about struggling with anorexia her whole life (though she never looked this bad - or covered it up if she did) - and then she suddenly died at 46, the night before a recording session. Anorexia takes a bigger toll on the body than it looks like it would. It's not like being thin.

This girl is constantly posing with her arms out and to show off her corpse-like armpit of skin and bone... she can't possibly think it looks normal & on some level, she likes the attention because it's validating. People who self-injure often post pictures online too.

by Anonymousreply 27May 13, 2018 4:59 PM

Ugh, not to contribute to this tired topic any further, but back during the Jurassic period when she was still relevant, I remember reading that part of the reason why she looks like that is that she's obsessed with Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas. (Below is the discussion about her at Pretty Ugly Little Liar.

I'm only posting this to counter the idiot above claiming that she's just "naturally thin." No. She has a mental disorder and has been starving herself (or binge purging) for the past several years. Her decline has been well documented and discussed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 13, 2018 4:59 PM

She would be a cheap date - I'm sure this has helped her social life.

by Anonymousreply 29May 13, 2018 5:15 PM

I wanna arm wrassle her!!

by Anonymousreply 30May 13, 2018 6:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 13, 2018 7:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 13, 2018 7:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 13, 2018 7:12 PM

There is something seriously the fuck wrong with her mom.

by Anonymousreply 34May 13, 2018 7:14 PM

She should try the KFC chicken bucket challenge instead.

by Anonymousreply 35May 13, 2018 7:15 PM

[quote] The ultra thins get body shamed constantly, by people who would never dream of body shaming a fat girl.

Someone 50-60 lbs overweight isn't on the verge of death, this girl is. People have an aversion to underweight people for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 36May 13, 2018 7:21 PM

Has she ever had a man?

by Anonymousreply 37May 13, 2018 7:28 PM

Dolores covered it up most of the time... except the occasional slip up.

Even though her cause of death wasn't released, I think it was related to this, not an OD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 13, 2018 7:32 PM

Her legs are nice and slim but her knees are still chunky.

by Anonymousreply 39May 13, 2018 7:38 PM

Her wig is still fat.

by Anonymousreply 40May 13, 2018 7:43 PM

"A nice big head and a stick body - now that's the goal isn't it"

by Anonymousreply 41May 13, 2018 7:46 PM

If you banned her from youtube you would have to ban all the obese people who post there too with their body positivity bullshit, both are unhealthy to look up too!

by Anonymousreply 42May 13, 2018 7:47 PM

The mother is in on it, just like the "transkid" mothers

They are youtube stars!

by Anonymousreply 43May 13, 2018 7:48 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 13, 2018 7:52 PM

Meth.

Coke.

Crack.

by Anonymousreply 45May 13, 2018 8:05 PM

She's so skinny she has to run around in the shower to get wet.

by Anonymousreply 46May 13, 2018 8:07 PM

Her mom's not the least bit worried. She's like the 9 year-old drug dealer, Lil Tay's mom. As long as her videos and posts get likes or hits, she's ok with it. Heck, mommy dearest may be withholding food from her daughter for all we know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 13, 2018 8:13 PM

R47 I think Eugenia is like 23/24.

by Anonymousreply 48May 13, 2018 8:16 PM

And by 23/24, I mean kilograms.

by Anonymousreply 49May 13, 2018 8:18 PM

R48, that doesn't mean emotionally she's at that same age. I'm pretty sure she still lives at home and does nothing else beside vlogging and throwing up.

by Anonymousreply 50May 13, 2018 8:18 PM

Here's grandma!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 13, 2018 8:28 PM

No one sane or grown-up in the family?

by Anonymousreply 52May 13, 2018 8:29 PM

Don't forget, the camera adds ten pounds !

by Anonymousreply 53May 13, 2018 8:41 PM

She should doet more. Her head is too big!

by Anonymousreply 54May 13, 2018 8:46 PM

Let her and the vapid cunts who follow her win a Darwin Award.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 13, 2018 8:51 PM

Her brother

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 13, 2018 8:55 PM

Her mother is a great big fat person.

by Anonymousreply 57May 13, 2018 8:55 PM

Evidently her brother is also a great big fat person.

by Anonymousreply 58May 13, 2018 8:56 PM

These people. I don’t understand them.

by Anonymousreply 59May 13, 2018 8:59 PM

She has the fat gene

by Anonymousreply 60May 13, 2018 8:59 PM

It's called dysfunction, dahlink.

by Anonymousreply 61May 13, 2018 9:09 PM

Has anyone called CPS to investigate the parents of this girl who's clearly in the midst of a serious problem?

by Anonymousreply 62May 13, 2018 9:24 PM

How old is she? Her parents should put her in rehabilitation/treatment but scrolling through this thread it's apparent that the mother seems to be enabling this for youtube views. Vile.

by Anonymousreply 63May 13, 2018 9:24 PM

Anorexics are impossible to reason with, it's like they're demonically possessed. They're in a perpetual limbo of selfishness, vanity and self-hatred.

by Anonymousreply 64May 13, 2018 9:34 PM

Interesting, R64. I find Eugenia very narcissistic.

by Anonymousreply 65May 13, 2018 9:35 PM

Anyone have her cell number?

by Anonymousreply 66May 13, 2018 9:42 PM

She's a stomach flu away from her ideal weight.

by Anonymousreply 67May 13, 2018 9:49 PM

Did the husband/father bail?

The booby hatch household of Circus Fat & Auschwitz Chic. These insane and bitter "single moms" have created an entire generation of monsters. They desperately need neutralization. The girl is now an adult-it's her choice not to see the sickness.

[quote] —And the anti-trans loons can jump from a high cliff.

Your Muslim allies are more than willing to spare us the bother of jumping, R16. Fuck trans, and YOU!

by Anonymousreply 68May 13, 2018 9:49 PM

This is bizarre. When someone is truly anorexic, when they look in the mirror, their brain distorts their perception, and they see a 200-lb person instead of a 90-lb person. If you truly think you're fat, and you're ashamed of being fat, then you will try to cover your body with baggy clothing so that no one sees how "fat" your diseased brain says you are. But this "thinspiration" stuff is something different. These gals seem to know how skinny they are, and they're using it for shock-value to get attention.

by Anonymousreply 69May 13, 2018 9:59 PM

[quote]And by 23/24, I mean kilograms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 13, 2018 10:00 PM

She's uncovering for clicks. It's like happening on the scene of a bad car wreck, you can't look away.

by Anonymousreply 71May 13, 2018 10:03 PM

Why are the parents automatically blamed. They are probably doing their best to manage their child’s mental illness. We don’t know what treatment they’ve sought, or what’s been recommended.

by Anonymousreply 72May 13, 2018 11:24 PM

The mother is in the videos and laughing with her as she is alarmingly underweight .

by Anonymousreply 73May 13, 2018 11:27 PM

Her mom is probably just thankful that she’s still alive. Again we don’t know what treatment she’s sought out, or what she’s doing to manage her daughters mental health. It has to be an impossibly difficult situation to manage.

by Anonymousreply 74May 13, 2018 11:47 PM

How in the hell does she have the energy to stand or talk, much less do these videos?!

by Anonymousreply 75May 14, 2018 12:08 AM

Family of fat ass no wonder she is anorexic

by Anonymousreply 76May 14, 2018 12:09 AM

it must be hell fighting off that fat gene unless she’s adopted.

by Anonymousreply 77May 14, 2018 12:13 AM

She could stand to lose a few pounds.

by Anonymousreply 78May 14, 2018 12:17 AM

Just DIE already.

by Anonymousreply 79May 14, 2018 12:22 AM

No r74. Something is very off about the mom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 14, 2018 12:25 AM

[quote] It's like happening on the scene of a bad car wreck, you can't look away.

I can look away quite easily since this is the first time I've ever seen/heard of her and she's not particularly interesting. Another dumb white girl who is so desperate for attention and control that she starves herself to death.

Bye Felicia.

by Anonymousreply 81May 14, 2018 12:29 AM

In the ‘preppy makeover’ video with her mother and the pug the girl’s posture is peculiar. Either she has degenerative arthritis in her spine already or she barely has strength to hold her head up.

by Anonymousreply 82May 14, 2018 12:47 AM

If her goal is to be a goth Barbie..success.

by Anonymousreply 83May 14, 2018 1:13 AM

The other day she was caught bingeing on half a cup of warm water and a bran flake.

by Anonymousreply 84May 14, 2018 2:47 AM

Here she is without the wig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 14, 2018 4:31 AM

[quote]Dolores O'Riordan's cause of death was still never released, but she was open about struggling with anorexia her whole life (though she never looked this bad - or covered it up if she did) - and then she suddenly died at 46, the night before a recording session. Anorexia takes a bigger toll on the body than it looks like it would. It's not like being thin.

Thanks for that insight, r27. I was actually wondering about O'Riordan's cause of death just yesterday. It is still odd to me that the media are shying away from releasing exact causes of death at all these days. I mean, I do kinda understand how people want to be remembered for their accomplishments rather than summed up by their cause of death but it's still human nature to want to know how/why someone died, especially if it was at a young(ish) age.

[quote]This is bizarre. When someone is truly anorexic, when they look in the mirror, their brain distorts their perception, and they see a 200-lb person instead of a 90-lb person. If you truly think you're fat, and you're ashamed of being fat, then you will try to cover your body with baggy clothing so that no one sees how "fat" your diseased brain says you are.

I was wondering about this too, r69. I knew someone in high school (friend of a friend) who was anorexic and she always wore very baggy sweats, which at the time confused me because I thought "what's the point of starving yourself so you're thin as a twig if you're just going to wear oversized shapeless sweatshirts and sweatpants everywhere?" but apparently one of the main reasons she wore the baggy clothes was because she feared her parents, teachers, and peers would see how thin she was and try to make her eat more or check her into a recovery program against her will. But in this day and age, young women like Eugenia are actually getting tons of positive feedback from their online followers (and in her case she's getting nothing but encouragement from her family, it seems) so she has no reason to hide her emaciated body. Since she's also a legal adult, I'm not sure if anyone could force her to get help like they could if she was a minor so she probably feels emboldened to show off without fear of repercussion.

by Anonymousreply 86May 14, 2018 4:42 AM

R81 that bye felicia thing died like 5 years ago dear.

by Anonymousreply 87May 14, 2018 4:48 AM

Could she possibly using filters to make her look like this? Her face looks healthy, her body does not.

by Anonymousreply 88May 14, 2018 5:02 AM

When you are bulimic your face is still fat and swollen r88, see that pic of Dolores upthread.

by Anonymousreply 89May 14, 2018 5:08 AM

Fat bitch needs to go on a diet.

by Anonymousreply 90May 14, 2018 5:25 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 14, 2018 5:30 AM

No one is that thin and healthy. If she's not anorexic than she has a physical metabolic disorder like hyperthyroidism or diabetes I.

by Anonymousreply 92May 14, 2018 6:15 AM

I am fat and not 100% healthy. But I also am not delusional.

This girl is. She is Auschwitz-orexic, but thinks she's not only healthy but actually sexy.

Her heart knows differently.

by Anonymousreply 93May 14, 2018 6:24 AM

Why would anyone call CPS, R62? She's 23 or 24.

by Anonymousreply 94May 14, 2018 6:26 AM

Then adult protective services, she needs to be hospitalized. Her mom looks like a fucking giant sitting next to her. Though now after that anorexic was allowed to die in Jersey maybe you can't intervene anymore. She is fucking gross though and her mom and fat brother should be slapped viciously for not refusing to interact with her unless she eats.

by Anonymousreply 95May 14, 2018 6:31 AM

[quote]The ultra thins get body shamed constantly, by people who would never dream of body shaming a fat girl.

Bullshit. Fat people are shamed all the time.

by Anonymousreply 96May 14, 2018 6:34 AM

Why should we ban her? She has every right to do what she's doing. You want the government to step in and take away MORE of our "Freedom of Speech"? If that happens, you won't be able to criticize this crazy bitch without the government BANNING YOU from doing so. Just don't watch her stupid videos.

by Anonymousreply 97May 14, 2018 6:50 AM

I’m assuming when she dies, she wants to be cremated. She can fit into the smallest box of all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 14, 2018 6:51 AM

Reel it in there, Johnny Drama at r97. No one is saying that she should be muzzled and put in an interment camp, just that she shouldn't be shown on youtube where impressionable young girls can emulate her. She can still do her bullshit instagram or whatever but shouldn't be paid for it.

by Anonymousreply 99May 14, 2018 6:59 AM

OP's word: Ban

R99 Your word: muzzled

Ban/muzzled = Taking away your Freedom of Speech. You just don't get it, do you?

by Anonymousreply 100May 14, 2018 7:17 AM

R89- but this girl is clearly anorexic. Bulimics mainatain a fairly normal weight. This girl is skin and bones, just not her face.

by Anonymousreply 101May 14, 2018 7:22 AM

She could be a purging anorexic, r101

by Anonymousreply 102May 14, 2018 9:09 AM

R100 has reading comprehension problems.

by Anonymousreply 103May 14, 2018 10:49 AM

R100, freedom of speech has zero to do with a private company (YouTube) banning an account. Also, “the government” has nothing to do with any of this.

Admit it: you’re not too bright, are you?

by Anonymousreply 104May 14, 2018 11:13 AM

FF the OP for this ridiculous and misplaced standing.

by Anonymousreply 105May 14, 2018 11:19 AM

stanning

by Anonymousreply 106May 14, 2018 11:19 AM

R104 But, banning someone from YouTube is only the start. YOU'RE one of those idiots who stand back when your rights are taken away and say, "but I have nothing to hide". Passive coward. You people always have a myopic view on the subjects at hand.

by Anonymousreply 107May 14, 2018 12:28 PM

Has she addressed the topic publicly? Has her mom?

I was naturally skinny as a teen (never like her of course) and hated it. I was always covered up, sometimes two pairs of pants just to look more filled out (you don't hear that term anymore) and trying to gain weight.

by Anonymousreply 108May 14, 2018 1:35 PM

R108 yes. In some vid she took the stance that she was just naturally thin. Yeah, right.

This thread sent me on a deep dive into other sites talking about her and other social media skeletons. One scary thing I learned is that this girl is NOT the thinnest "star". Some woman on Instagram is normal height and somewhere in the 55 lb. range. And that one does not have a normal looking face or life. She's in a wheelchair now because she can't stand for long or walk more than a few steps. I couldn't wath her vids becuse she looks so hideous. Pro-ana sites full of aspiring anorexics even think that girl has too far. So it's not so much that they are fans, it's more that they are an online death watch for her.

the general consensus is that you can't force someone like this to want to live. That if you put them into a hospital and feed them they just starve themselves as soon as they get out. And it's complicated by the fact that they have damaged their brains by this long-term starvation, so thy are generally not thinking well or clearly.

I really don't understand why they can't be committed to mental hospitals for treatment. Isn't that we normally do with people who are suicidal even if they try to reject treatment?

by Anonymousreply 109May 14, 2018 4:06 PM

Link please R109

by Anonymousreply 110May 14, 2018 7:08 PM

She's no Ashley Isaacs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111May 14, 2018 7:18 PM

dear lord R111

by Anonymousreply 112May 14, 2018 7:21 PM

*scrolls*

That is horrific.

by Anonymousreply 113May 14, 2018 7:25 PM

How the fuck is she living??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114May 14, 2018 7:26 PM

the running joke is that she feeds on the souls of the eating disordered that are trying to get better and she manipulates into failing at getting better (because she does that)

by Anonymousreply 115May 14, 2018 7:39 PM

Is this other one still alive?

by Anonymousreply 116May 14, 2018 7:40 PM

It's anorexia + goth + look at me youtube/instagram

by Anonymousreply 117May 14, 2018 7:41 PM

anime, too

by Anonymousreply 118May 14, 2018 7:41 PM

yes r116

by Anonymousreply 119May 14, 2018 7:42 PM

I don't know who she is, but yes she certainly has an eating disorder, very advanced I would say-probably anorexia nervosa

by Anonymousreply 120May 14, 2018 8:24 PM

omg, r115. jesus. she looks like a walking corpse. I mean. at this point you could probably deliver the coffin to her house and pop her in it and she'd be too weak to push up the lid and climb back out again :/

by Anonymousreply 121May 14, 2018 8:28 PM

In that video with her grandmother, Eugenia seems sweet at first but after a few minutes of watching it got disturbing to me because she acts like a child, very little girly.

by Anonymousreply 122May 14, 2018 8:35 PM

[quote] There is something seriously the fuck wrong with her mom.

The only thing wrong with Mom is she is to fat fucking pig. She need so loose at least 150 pounds .. she is an embarrassment ..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 14, 2018 9:40 PM

sorry for the typos in the above post. I was trying to type and spank the monkey !!

by Anonymousreply 124May 14, 2018 9:42 PM

[quote]after a few minutes of watching it got disturbing to me because she acts like a child, very little girly.

They are both playing roles

Same with mom/"transkids"

by Anonymousreply 125May 14, 2018 9:56 PM

I stumbled upon this YouTuber when looking at skin care videos, she's a dermatologist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126May 14, 2018 9:56 PM

Very sad. I knew an anorexic. She once fell, broke a rib and punctured a lung. She finally died. I think she got down to around 70 lbs before her organs began to fail.

by Anonymousreply 127May 14, 2018 10:51 PM

I think there needs to be serious intervention with anorexics

by Anonymousreply 128May 14, 2018 10:59 PM

So her whole family is overweight and enabling her eating disorder?

by Anonymousreply 129May 14, 2018 11:30 PM

No, her whole family is stealing her food.

by Anonymousreply 130May 14, 2018 11:39 PM

Yes, the family is enabling her. Youtube, too and Instagram/youtube "fans."

by Anonymousreply 131May 14, 2018 11:40 PM

LOL @ R130

by Anonymousreply 132May 15, 2018 4:41 AM

She should be banned, not for being thin but having a stupid first name.

by Anonymousreply 133May 15, 2018 6:24 AM

It’s inevitable that she’ll get actually sick. I’ve seen courts step in in New York when that happens.

by Anonymousreply 134May 15, 2018 6:30 AM

Yes r134 but in New Jersey last year they stepped out and let a woman die. She was anorexic and 32 I think and had been anorexic for most of her life and was tired of being hospitalized. They removed her feeding tube and I think she lasted 6 months. It was a pretty big precedent, and I wonder what will happen because of it.

by Anonymousreply 135May 15, 2018 6:41 AM

Since people are so happy to sue, if Ms. Cooney drops dead, the parents should then not be allowed to sue YouTube because it helped “glamorize” their daughters’ sickness. She’s either beautiful and famous and drops dead on her own time or.....should YouTube be sued because people do stupid things to gain publicity? That’s my main question.

by Anonymousreply 136May 15, 2018 6:51 AM

It's hard to get people to eat, if they don't want to eat. My elderly mom is on pills to stimulate her appetite, but meal planning is an ordeal. It has a lot to do with powder.

For the people who have to live with them, there comes a point in which you have to sympathize with the people who have to live with anorexic people. It's not easy.

by Anonymousreply 137May 15, 2018 7:26 AM

Poor girl, she needs help. Her family is mess.

by Anonymousreply 138May 15, 2018 7:40 AM

It’s even harder to get people to stop eating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139May 15, 2018 7:43 AM

It seems so easy to turn it around. Chew, then swallow. Just do what your body has begged you to do since you were born. This is one of the most bizarre mental illnesses ever. It's cruel. Just when an anorexic feels she's in control of her body, she is not in control of her mind. I think it's genetic, similar to how some of us are prone to drug addiction. Probably several more of us have the switch for anorexia or addiction, but because of luck and personality, it doesn't get triggered.

by Anonymousreply 140May 15, 2018 4:10 PM

And it goes way back r140.

(This is gross) but I think it was Catherine of Siena who starved herself and then ate the vomit from a plague victim and said it tasted sweeter than any food.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141May 15, 2018 4:13 PM

r140 again. Just think what could have been the outcome if the folks with these control-freak genes could have focused their obsessiveness on research (for any cause!), inventing products, learning to play several musical instruments, or mastering a sport. I think that being a prodigy is the other side of the coin. But what determines the side on which the coin will land.

by Anonymousreply 142May 15, 2018 4:14 PM

That is where it would help to have parents to guide them, instead of encouraging their youtube videos.

by Anonymousreply 143May 15, 2018 4:16 PM

Her mom reminds me of the family in that twilight zone episode with Billy Mumi. "wish it away ti the cornfield!". Like if she misteps stick bitch will turn her into a jack in the box, or send her back to one.

by Anonymousreply 144May 15, 2018 4:18 PM

R110 I'm109 you want a link to which? Someone already posted Ashley Isaac's photo. She's the one who is 5 foot 1 and something like 50 lbs.

Here's a link to people on a pro-anorexia site discussing her. Even they think she's too extremely thin which says quite a bit. I don't know if she has fans as much as she has ppl on a death watch for her.

I don't understand why some of these extreme anorexic women have not been committed. I know they're adults but our society usually forces treatment on suicidal people who are mentally ill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145May 15, 2018 6:04 PM

How the everloving fuck is she alive?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146May 15, 2018 7:16 PM

Reading about the "saint" mentioned previously, & others makes me realize that Catholicism is the furthest thing from Christian.

by Anonymousreply 147May 16, 2018 1:44 AM

R141) Not quite right but still gross

Re: Catherine of Siena

She didn't eat the vomit.

She told Raymond of Capua that she had eaten pus oozing from the body of a dying woman she was nursing, declaring that “never in my life have I tasted any food and drink sweeter or more exquisite.”

by Anonymousreply 148May 16, 2018 4:46 AM

An old psychoanalyst once taught me that if you say one wrong thing to an anorexic in psychotherapy, they will starve themselves to death. Some problem with self esteem, lack of control etc. I don’t know a single doc who took on these patients.

by Anonymousreply 149May 16, 2018 5:14 AM

Disgusting though it is, it is her own body. If she wants to die, why waste time on her? The body doesn’t care about her Instagram, we’ll find out soon enough if she can live like this or not. The only reason she has all that ratty hair is to hide her top part. My mother looked like this 2 months before she died of ovarian cancer.

by Anonymousreply 150May 16, 2018 5:26 AM

I think all these mental health programs are lying to us about what they do. This girl need help. Isn't there an university hospital that can intervene?

by Anonymousreply 151May 16, 2018 5:36 AM

Medical treatment cost money.

by Anonymousreply 152May 16, 2018 5:38 AM

Apparently, they had a landmark case in New Jersey where they stopped intervening. In the 80’s, we tied down patients and fed them through a tube.

by Anonymousreply 153May 16, 2018 5:41 AM

The heavy dark eyeshadow really lends her a cadaver look. Very becoming for the living dead.

by Anonymousreply 154May 16, 2018 5:43 AM

Yikes! Apparently these women have never NOT been crazy. Damn, I say leave them alone...no one can fix them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155May 16, 2018 7:27 AM

Why do some of you believe that eating disorders/mental illness can be quickly and easily fixed. There is no easy fix for an eating disorder. It’s easy to commit someone to a mental hospital against their will. You have to prove that they pose a threat to themselves and others. Patients have rights.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156May 16, 2018 10:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157May 16, 2018 10:53 AM

It's the same thing with trans. They are crazy and stubborn, and on youtube.

by Anonymousreply 158May 16, 2018 11:04 AM

Fraus feigning concern over this girl’s health, in reality just extremely annoyed she’s very thin.

by Anonymousreply 159May 16, 2018 11:44 AM

OMG!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160February 12, 2019 12:25 AM

I think it's best to just let the spindly little ghoul die. These people are all borderline personality disordered control freaks who ruin the lives of those around them. Funny enough, I think they are actually made worse from "kindness and understanding ".

by Anonymousreply 161February 12, 2019 12:42 AM

How is she able to muster the energy to stand and speak at @ r160?

by Anonymousreply 162February 24, 2019 2:24 PM

She strikes me as a narcissist.

But then, so are 99% of these "internet celebrities"

by Anonymousreply 163March 2, 2019 8:00 PM

Eh , just euthanize her. There are so many others with debilitating illnesses that actually want medical help. If she wants to go this route just let nature take its course.

by Anonymousreply 164March 2, 2019 8:22 PM

We once had an "insider" here who claimed to know Eugenia Cooney said that she really isn't anorexic in the classic sense but that she is severly autistic and repulsed by the act of eating because of her autism.

by Anonymousreply 165March 2, 2019 8:26 PM

Her mom ain't right either

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166March 2, 2019 8:28 PM

She should at least use her freakish appearance to provide actual entertainment. Eugenia could dress up as a character from Nightmare Before Christmas and belt out "This is Halloween ".

by Anonymousreply 167March 2, 2019 8:30 PM

She’s apparently off getting treatment.

by Anonymousreply 168March 2, 2019 8:31 PM

Despite not knowing how to skate, she's just been cast in [italic]Momo on Ice![/italic], R167. Nicole Rossi is tutoring her.

by Anonymousreply 169March 2, 2019 8:39 PM

R169 Momo on Ice, that is fucking hilarious. The resemblance really is quite uncanny. She should make some attempt to monetize her resemblance now, you have to strike when the iron is hot. A few months from now the media will be worked up over some other faux online trend.

by Anonymousreply 170March 2, 2019 8:50 PM

It's like a very slow, very public suicide

by Anonymousreply 171March 3, 2019 1:55 AM

Sad that a bunch of vulnerable kids/YA will end up down the same path, enabled by this social media “celebrity” affliction.

by Anonymousreply 172March 3, 2019 2:23 AM

The anorexic girls I knew at boarding school were sexually abused as children. Maybe not all of them, but some. I knew some really fucked-up rich girls.

by Anonymousreply 173March 3, 2019 2:32 AM

Such a weird girl. I don’t think she’s very bright but hope she’s really getting treatment for her ED. It’s going to be a long slog for her.

by Anonymousreply 174March 3, 2019 2:47 AM

Little attention seeker. Somebody needs to make a meme of her side by side with Momo, that will snap the twat out of her "illness ".

by Anonymousreply 175March 3, 2019 4:13 AM

R165 sounds like BS made up by someone who knows nothing about autism.

Not only that, but Eugenia didn't always look like this. She was once healthier.

by Anonymousreply 176March 3, 2019 7:50 AM

She's in treatment.

by Anonymousreply 177April 6, 2019 2:35 PM

I prefer the drama of Amberlynn Reid

by Anonymousreply 178April 6, 2019 3:01 PM

why aint her mom in prison for child abuse?????

by Anonymousreply 179April 6, 2019 3:03 PM

Eugenia is like 24 r179

by Anonymousreply 180April 6, 2019 3:04 PM

R179 Eugenia is an adult woman not a child. I've known a couple anorexics and they are nothing like run of the mill health conscious dieters or fitness fanatics .They are spoiled brats who enjoy punishing their families for perceived wrongs and gaining attention. My guess is very many family members have tried to help her but she likes having the upper hand. And they tend to be borderlines as well, threats of suicide usually follow even mild criticism. A friend of hers, a Spanish Youtuber, posted a video saying that he doesn't believe she's getting help at all.

by Anonymousreply 181April 6, 2019 3:14 PM

Yes r181. Exhibit one: Ashley Isaacs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 6, 2019 3:17 PM

Yes, absolutely.

by Anonymousreply 183April 6, 2019 3:18 PM

Wtf r182

by Anonymousreply 184April 6, 2019 3:21 PM

R182, the woman in this photo terrifies me. You just know if you were to bump into her on the street, she’d fall over dead. And then you’d be charged with her murder.

by Anonymousreply 185April 6, 2019 3:37 PM

I really have no idea how she's been able to live for years like this r185:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186April 7, 2019 11:31 AM

Does anyone know Eugenia's backstory?

Her mother definitely seems like she's on something. Benzos or opiates perhaps.

Is there a father in the picture? How could her family let it get to this point? Her mother is ridiculous, appearing in all these videos with Eugenia.

Also, in the video she posted last (r160) she very deliberately shows off her skeletal frame.

by Anonymousreply 187April 7, 2019 1:31 PM

See the guy in the teal polo shirt and black shorts? That's Eugenia's brother. I shit you not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188April 7, 2019 2:52 PM

No way the girl at r186 is real. I'm calling photoshop. Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 189April 7, 2019 4:17 PM

R186, I can’t believe that person can even stand. Unbelievable. It always amazes me what the human body can withstand. This person is alive, but someone gets a little air in their bloodstream or inhale a trace of peanut and they DIE. How strong and fragile the body can be...

by Anonymousreply 190April 7, 2019 4:23 PM

r189, Ashley is very real and very nasty. She used to intentionally trigger other anorexic girls into continuing their anorexia in pro-anna online groups. kiwifarms follows her.

by Anonymousreply 191April 7, 2019 4:24 PM

EC’s parents are definitely upper middle class. Her father was arrested at least once for DUI in CT.

by Anonymousreply 192April 7, 2019 4:27 PM

She has completely disappeared from the internet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 27, 2019 11:12 AM

Except for this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194May 27, 2019 12:09 PM

I don't think a Reddit poster is the best source, r194. She has dozens of videos and that could be a screenshot from one of them.

by Anonymousreply 195May 27, 2019 12:11 PM

fugly skunt, horrid role model for girls....go away creepy female.

by Anonymousreply 196May 27, 2019 12:43 PM

Anorexic or not [of course she is], she also seems rather narcissistic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197June 13, 2019 1:55 PM

Her hairstylist shared the most recent pic of her, and it definitely does look like she has gained a little.

I'm honestly surprised she wasn't tubed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198June 13, 2019 3:06 PM

Thanks r198

by Anonymousreply 199June 13, 2019 7:35 PM

Shane Dawson apparently made a documentary about her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200July 20, 2019 1:26 AM

Very scary and creepy, not only her obvious from outer space eating disorder but her weird Disney princess shtick, she comes across as an 11 year old stepford child. I hope that’s an act, for her sake.

by Anonymousreply 201July 20, 2019 2:02 AM

The documentary was solid. She also posted a new vid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202July 20, 2019 2:26 AM

I could not be in same room as that Ashley Isaacs character. I would honest to god throw up if I saw her, forget about actually sharing any kind of physical proximity to her.

She’s terrifying. It’s like living with pure distilled Obscurial.

by Anonymousreply 203July 20, 2019 2:31 AM

she'll die before youtube bans her...

by Anonymousreply 204July 20, 2019 2:40 AM

She's back and looking really healthy. Glad to see that this story has a happy ending.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205July 20, 2019 4:08 AM

I wonder what she will do now for attention and control now that this has become dull. Princess is clearly very angry at mommy and daddy, thus the years long self starvation.

by Anonymousreply 206July 20, 2019 4:50 AM

I watched the Dawson special only because I'm deathly bored and curious about this Eugenia freak show. I don't have high hopes for her recovery due to her narcissism combined with her weird detached mom. I knew a girl from high school who died of cardiac arrest as a result of anorexia. She suffered with it, along with drug addiction, for about 15 years before her heart gave out and she wasn't nearly as skinny as Eugenia, but she did have a toxic personality and her parents didn't give a shit about her.

by Anonymousreply 207July 20, 2019 8:10 AM

Her face isn't gaunt anymore. She looks a lot healthier. Sure, she's still way too skinny, but it's a long process.

by Anonymousreply 208July 20, 2019 10:38 AM

R207 Yeah, she should probably distance herself from her mom. Her mom is not a good influence.

by Anonymousreply 209July 20, 2019 10:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210July 20, 2019 3:08 PM

Does this attention whore literally admit she has an eating disorder and has been lying for years when her worried followers expressed concern? I’m not gonna waste my time watching that video but Something tells me she is coy about it and speaks in vague terms. Fake as the wig on her head.

by Anonymousreply 211July 20, 2019 6:53 PM

I see a couple of people here criticising the parents. They may well have their issues but once you spend some time around hard core anorexic borderline personality disorder types you might see that there is another side to it. If you criticize them, even mildly, they act out even worse. My guess is that the brat has for years been making others center their lives around her and constantly walk on eggshells.

by Anonymousreply 212July 20, 2019 7:01 PM

Why isn’t her hair gone or is that a wig or something?

by Anonymousreply 213July 20, 2019 7:43 PM

It's a ratty Korean wig

by Anonymousreply 214July 20, 2019 10:41 PM

It's a ratty Korean wig

by Anonymousreply 215July 20, 2019 10:41 PM

Anorexic people are compulsive liars. I know from my sister. In that respect, they are just like addicts. I remember that one scene from the TV show, where the polydrug addicted daughter, the only addict in the family was confronted by her mother after she found a crack pipe in the bathroom. It went down like this:

- Tiffany, I just found a crack pipe between two towels. [shows the crack pipe to daughter] Tiffany, this is my house and I don't want to find paraphernalia in my house. I could be arrested for that!

- Mom, it wasn't me. I swear on my life. I have never seen this crack pipe and have nothing to do with it.

- Tiffany, cut the crap! You are not going to bullshit me! I don't want to find drugs in my house and I don't want to find paraphernalia. [smash the crack pipe with a hammer]

- [tries to stop the mom from smashing the crack pipe but then refrain at the last second] Mom, I swear to God, I've never seen that crack pipe. It has nothing to do with me. Maybe it was [brother] Cody! Maybe the dog found it outside and hid it here. I have nothing to do with it. This is the first time I see a crack pipe. Not my crack piple...

And the arguments with my anorexic sister:

- Jesse, I found slices of pizza in your desktop drawer? You told me you would eat the slices. You lied to us.

- Mom, I have no idea how these slices of pizza ended up in that drawer. I ate all the pizza slices you gave me. I have no idea how they ended up in the drawer but I would never do that.

- Cut the crap, Jess! Do you think the slices walked all by themselves into the drawer?

- Well, maybe they did! Or maybe Kyle hid them in my drawer, just so I get in trouble. He's mean with me. I wouldn't be surprised if he did it. I ate all the slices you gave me. You saw me!

Well, you get the drift: my sister at the height of her anorexia was a compulsive liar. Those kinds of conversation happened again and again and when confronted with the facts would deny any of this ever happened or could even happen. That was not her fault if she had a "higher metabolism" than other people.

by Anonymousreply 216July 21, 2019 11:18 AM

^ TV show Intervention

by Anonymousreply 217July 21, 2019 11:19 AM

I think most true anorexics are also narcissists.

by Anonymousreply 218July 22, 2019 1:29 AM

Why bother banning her. She doesn't look like she'll be around for much longer. Her mom should be arrested.

by Anonymousreply 219July 22, 2019 1:56 AM

Who is this person? I agree she'll probably be dead soon. There's a difference between her body and naturally skinny.

by Anonymousreply 220July 22, 2019 1:58 AM

I read up thread that some people say she has a condition and can't gain weight but I find that unlikely. My aunt actually had something like this but was never skeletal. We all just thought she was skinny and it wasn't an issue until she wanted kids. My mom has been told to gain weight by her doctor she she is naturally thin but again doesn't look like this. She still has a normal looking body and even pudgy thighs. This is anorexia.

by Anonymousreply 221July 22, 2019 2:06 AM

Anorexia nervosa is one of the hardest pathologies to treat. My sister, my college roommate , several friends.. They just don't get it. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 222July 22, 2019 2:15 AM

R219 why should her mother be arrested? This is an adult woman with a mental disorder. Do you believe that the parents of a adult drug addicts should be arrested too?

by Anonymousreply 223July 22, 2019 2:19 AM

Ashley Isaacs legit terrifies me

by Anonymousreply 224July 22, 2019 12:28 PM

Every few months I check in to see if she’s died yet, but somehow years later she’s still going. It’s amazing.

by Anonymousreply 225July 22, 2019 1:47 PM

R225 the Instagram likes are keeping her alive. They are like oxygen.

by Anonymousreply 226July 22, 2019 4:43 PM

R225 the Instagram likes are keeping her alive. They are like oxygen.

by Anonymousreply 227July 22, 2019 4:43 PM

That has to be it. It boggles the mind that she is still holding on. There has to be something that keeps her here..

by Anonymousreply 228July 22, 2019 8:40 PM

R220 yup. I was really skinny when I was young up until I was 30 but the teen years were the worst - I say worst because I hated it and was always trying to gain weight because I hated it. I would always cover up, even in the summer and would wear two pairs of pants in an effort to look “filled out”. No way would I have ever showed my body like she does (of course I wasn’t skeletal like her). In fact, her clothes are kinda slutty if you look at them but because she is so ematiated you don’t really notice- weird, considering she comes across as having a suspended adolescence.

by Anonymousreply 229July 22, 2019 8:57 PM

R227 I was thinking that, too. She probably hears it as a compliment when people express concern. In the video someone posted upthread where she’s thrifting with her mother and changing into a bathing suit, it seemed like she wanted a reaction from the other lady in there

by Anonymousreply 230July 22, 2019 9:02 PM

I wonder to what extent she will use her recovery for attention

by Anonymousreply 231July 23, 2019 1:24 AM

Has anyone on do every been to really rural Louisiana?

by Anonymousreply 232July 24, 2019 1:36 AM

I've been emaciated. The feeling of bones rolling on the floor is exquisite. The way clothes fit, drop, look,is amazing. I would starve myself and walk through Citarella and just look and smell the food and not buy anything. I do miss those days. Now I'm somewhat fat and enjoy food and beer again. It only lasted about 4 years. I would buy a slice of pizza and take one bite and throw it out. Sick.

by Anonymousreply 233July 24, 2019 3:13 AM

She's still obnoxious.

If she were really serious about recovery, she'd quit social media.

She just can't live without the attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234August 4, 2019 7:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235August 4, 2019 7:57 PM

I guess she and Shane Dawson are BFFs now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236September 1, 2019 7:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!