Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rita Ora SUggests she is Bisexual in Song

The 27-year-old British singer and actress has revealed she is bisexual in the lyrics for new song Girls, which also stars Cardi B, Charli XCX and Bebe Rexha.

In the song, which she wrote two years ago, Rita Ora revealed that she wants to "kiss girls" and is "open-minded".

The telling lyrics read: "Sometimes I just wanna kiss girls, girls, girls / Red wine, I just wanna kiss girls, girls girls…"

Rita then sings: "I am excited, I'm open-minded / I'm 50/50, and I'm never gonna hide it / You should know." Speaking about the track, Rita said: "I wrote this song, like, two years ago in London with my team, and I actually didn't think that much of it.

"Then it got into Cardi's hands, and she loved it, and she was actually the first person to put a verse on it.

She continued telling People Magazine: "It really ended up naturally being four hot chicks and a real natural thing."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 17, 2018 3:03 AM

Of course she is

by Anonymousreply 1May 11, 2018 8:34 PM

"Who is Rita Ora?" The song is such a wack letdown. "I kiss girls sometimes, tee hee"

by Anonymousreply 2May 11, 2018 8:36 PM

[quote]"Sometimes I just wanna kiss girls, girls, girls / Red wine, I just wanna kiss girls, girls girls"

Such wit. Such intelligent, thought-provoking, beautifully crafted lyrics. Forget the Great American Songbook - we're living in the golden age of popular music

by Anonymousreply 3May 11, 2018 8:49 PM

Thirsty ass bitch.

Bi should not be a PR tactic to make the men drool. And no one in this country even knows who she is, despite her being jammed down our throats by Jay Z and Roc for like 5 years. She will never be a thing in the US.

by Anonymousreply 4May 11, 2018 8:52 PM

I wonder who she's fucking. Sis clearly has never been a star, yet she doesn't fade away. She was even at the Met Gala (again) in Prada even though she possesses no type of relevancy.

She must give amazing head.

by Anonymousreply 5May 11, 2018 9:19 PM

Rita getting dragged by some other singer who needs some attention...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 12, 2018 3:33 PM

Rita is lying, Stefflon Don already tweeted that she did the original verses that Cardi got, Cardi B's label took over last minute and got her on it.

by Anonymousreply 7May 12, 2018 3:40 PM

The effort to make Rita Ora "happen" seems to have been going on forever. She's never going to happen. This is just the latest publicity grab from a publicity whore.

by Anonymousreply 8May 12, 2018 3:43 PM

Who is Rita Ora? I've heard the name before.

by Anonymousreply 9May 12, 2018 3:44 PM

[quote]Who is Rita Ora? I've heard the name before.

R8 here. Exactly my point.

by Anonymousreply 10May 12, 2018 3:47 PM

When she first came on the scene years ago, Rita Ora "dated" Rob Kardashian for a while. He later accused her of cheating, and they "broke up." Pretty much tells you everything you need to know about Rita Ora.

by Anonymousreply 11May 12, 2018 3:50 PM

That thirsty Albanian whore would hump a dry twig if it gave her more exposure.

by Anonymousreply 12May 12, 2018 5:23 PM

HOT. Bring a friend!

by Anonymousreply 13May 12, 2018 6:36 PM

Rita "Whora" would fuck anything with a pulse doesn't surprise me

by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2018 2:02 AM

No one believes her.

by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2018 2:08 AM

Bitch? Please.

by Anonymousreply 16May 15, 2018 2:22 AM

lol I knew she was getting dragged in this thread.

I can't believe Rita is only 27. It seems like this effort to make her happen has been going on for 10 years at least. Gurl, you are running out of stunts to pull.

IMO she should've started a cosmetics line years ago, before Rihanna and these other bitches got a chance. She seems more believable doing something like that.

by Anonymousreply 17May 15, 2018 2:32 AM

TBH, I'm would be more surprised if there's a young female actor or singer who ISN'T bisexual. It's all the rage these days.

by Anonymousreply 18May 15, 2018 2:47 AM

What's with all the bisexual trolls lately

by Anonymousreply 19May 15, 2018 8:25 AM

She sucks.whore

by Anonymousreply 20May 15, 2018 9:53 AM

r20 Beyonce!

by Anonymousreply 21May 15, 2018 11:03 PM

Purple haired tastemaker Kelly Osbourne LOL namedropped her weekly on Fashion Police. To no avail.

by Anonymousreply 22May 15, 2018 11:12 PM

"She sucks.whore"

That would make her Rita Oral.

by Anonymousreply 23May 15, 2018 11:31 PM

She is not bi, she only want attention because her new song sucks, she is a flop here and China.

by Anonymousreply 24May 15, 2018 11:53 PM

Don't forget she dated Don Trump Jr. a few years before he and the wife separated. Maybe that was the impetus for her to date women...

by Anonymousreply 25May 15, 2018 11:57 PM

But she’s sooooo edgy! She wore her hair in cornrows!

by Anonymousreply 26May 16, 2018 3:05 AM

Is she Iggy Azalia?

by Anonymousreply 27May 16, 2018 3:10 AM

as obnoxious as Rita fake bisexuality is, why are the lyrics "controversial"?

by Anonymousreply 28May 16, 2018 3:22 AM

Every chick and their mom comes out as bi for their 15 minutes. Attention hoes need to try knitting or some shite, this is getting tired.

by Anonymousreply 29May 16, 2018 3:28 AM

She got what she aimed for: p. r.

by Anonymousreply 30May 16, 2018 4:22 AM

r25 that was the chick from Dannity Kane that dated Don Jr, Rita dated Rob Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 31May 16, 2018 4:40 AM

She flopped as a host for America's Next Top Model. There was one task in which the models had to work around paparazzi, and Rita said that she has to do that all the time. I was like, bitch, bye!

by Anonymousreply 32May 16, 2018 6:30 AM

Is she not mega famous in the states ? They keep trying to force her music on us in the U.K. I think she’s shite. But often see articles on how she’s cracked America etc

by Anonymousreply 33May 16, 2018 6:55 AM

"Rita Ora SUggests she is Bisexual in Song"

Suggests?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 16, 2018 7:56 AM

[quote]TBH, I'm would be more surprised if there's a young female actor or singer who ISN'T bisexual. It's all the rage these days.

r18, lol, I was just about to post this. It would be easier to count the number of pop starlets who haven't come out as bi yet. It's almost a rite of passage in order to appear cool and edgy. It's all so contrived. When was the last time you saw any of these women actually have a relationship/marry another woman?

Anyway, male singers and actors are starting to catch on that there is publicity to be had, so more of them are coming out as bi/pan/fluid/sexual. The stigma around this has decreased significantly, especially among young people. Again, you don't actually have to date/marry men (see Harry Styles, Nico Tortolini [no idea how to spell his name, don't care enough to look it up], that Flash actor, etc) to garner the necessary attention and cool points.

by Anonymousreply 35May 16, 2018 8:02 AM

[quote] Is she not mega famous in the states ? They keep trying to force her music on us in the U.K. I think she’s shite. But often see articles on how she’s cracked America

I'm here in the US and this lady is like -- who? I feel she is being forced on us.. I was under the impression she's bigger in England so I guessed wrong. well, she must pay a shitload for PR for doing nothing but attend red carpets. And she's not even attractive.

I remember reading an article where she met Harvey Weinstein and they had a good time. He said she's going to be a big star. So I wonder what they did in that hotel room.

by Anonymousreply 36May 16, 2018 8:09 AM

I’d imagine Rita and Harvey has a lovely chat and a nice cup of tea.

by Anonymousreply 37May 16, 2018 4:37 PM

She needs to do a cover of Bonnie Raitt's "I Can't Make You Love Me If You Don't."

by Anonymousreply 38May 16, 2018 5:35 PM

Rita has absolutely zero fan base. even this song with the manufactured controversy has only racked up 5m views on YouTube, which sounds like a lot until you compare with Ariana who was pushing 40m in the same timefraame with her new song.

by Anonymousreply 39May 16, 2018 5:50 PM

Didn't Heavy Walrustein hump her AND Alicia Vikander? Well at least Alicia got an Oscar and a decent film career out of it.

by Anonymousreply 40May 16, 2018 6:41 PM

Pretty safe to say that Ora is a much bigger deal in the UK/Europe than she is in the States, I think her only crossover hit in the US was 'Black Widow', her collab with Iggy Azelia.

by Anonymousreply 41May 16, 2018 10:16 PM

[quote] her collab with Iggy Azelia.

Talk about a double whammy... Two thirsty whores with marginal talent.

by Anonymousreply 42May 16, 2018 10:19 PM

r42, lol, it was during that hot minute when Azelia was cranking out hits.

by Anonymousreply 43May 16, 2018 10:23 PM

[quote]Rita has absolutely zero fan base. even this song with the manufactured controversy has only racked up 5m views on YouTube, which sounds like a lot until you compare with Ariana who was pushing 40m in the same timefraame with her new song.

5 million is still a lot for a nobody. She must have bought those views.

by Anonymousreply 44May 16, 2018 11:26 PM

[quote]Pretty safe to say that Ora is a much bigger deal in the UK

Nope, these continued attempts to push her on the public are as perplexing here as it must be over there.

by Anonymousreply 45May 16, 2018 11:29 PM

is she British or just "British" in the Madonna way?

by Anonymousreply 46May 17, 2018 3:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!