Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lunatic woman harasses Oakland CA men having BBQ

This is hysterical, this insane Sarah Huckabee look-a-like harasses two black men having barbecue, claims they can't use charcoal!

This went on for two hours! Sheer insanity!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130May 19, 2018 3:30 AM

I get the impression that cop has dealt with her crazy ass in the past.

by Anonymousreply 1May 10, 2018 10:00 AM

Ah, the Bay Area. In its own orbit, always.

by Anonymousreply 2May 10, 2018 10:14 AM

I would have bitch slapped that cow into next week.

by Anonymousreply 3May 10, 2018 10:16 AM

THINK OF THE CHILLDREN!

by Anonymousreply 4May 10, 2018 10:17 AM

She has very mannish features.

by Anonymousreply 5May 10, 2018 10:31 AM

Miss Landers, Beavers using charcoal in the park!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 10, 2018 10:39 AM

She's definitely giving Sarah Huckabee Sanders vibes.

by Anonymousreply 7May 10, 2018 9:49 PM

Does she attend Yale?

by Anonymousreply 8May 10, 2018 9:55 PM

[quote]Does she attend Yale?

Yes, she does, her major is Racism 101.

by Anonymousreply 9May 10, 2018 10:06 PM

Racebait

by Anonymousreply 10May 10, 2018 10:13 PM

California air quality regulations being as insanely broad as they are she may be perfectly correct.

by Anonymousreply 11May 10, 2018 10:17 PM

The issue is that Lake Merritt is a wildlife sanctuary, and the charcoal smell is contributing to a decrease of birds. You are allowed to have propane barbecues in designated areas.

by Anonymousreply 12May 10, 2018 10:31 PM

R12 So you CAN use charcoal in designated areas? The "decrease of birds" theory sounds fishy to me.

by Anonymousreply 13May 10, 2018 10:39 PM

the interviewer is even worse.

by Anonymousreply 14May 10, 2018 10:43 PM

But if this was in the reverse....

by Anonymousreply 15May 10, 2018 10:46 PM

The police should have been called 20 minutes earlier.

by Anonymousreply 16May 10, 2018 10:53 PM

That woman is mentally ill. The broad following her is a bully. A pox on both of them.

by Anonymousreply 17May 10, 2018 10:55 PM

yikes, mean fat old dykes like her are scarey as hell

tho I agree the charcoal thing is a huge polluter of the air. bummer, but it is. (I miss it tho, burning charcoal under daddys bbq chicken in the pit in the backyard....yum)

by Anonymousreply 18May 10, 2018 10:58 PM

So let her call the cops, if what she's saying is true than the cops can say who is wrong. The chick following her around is harassing her and annoying as fuck

by Anonymousreply 19May 10, 2018 11:01 PM

I had no idea there was such a beautiful place in Oakland!

by Anonymousreply 20May 10, 2018 11:01 PM

She is neither racist nor a bully. She is saving the planet. In confronting those barbecuers she spoke 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳. Praise her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 10, 2018 11:09 PM

Somebody’s trying to start a race war on this gay site with non gay issues.

This agenda is going to be the 2018 playbook.

Remember we are much better off as a country uniting together to defeat these types of tactics that are used by overseas enimies who mean us harm.

by Anonymousreply 22May 10, 2018 11:19 PM

If charcoal is not allowed, then it is not allowed. They don't have to buy a new grill, just grill elsewhere. Which brings me to if anyone knows if it is allowed and if it is posted.

by Anonymousreply 23May 10, 2018 11:28 PM

You're right R23. It would be good to have some facts instead of hysteria in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 24May 10, 2018 11:30 PM

But did the woman get her card back?

by Anonymousreply 25May 11, 2018 12:01 AM

Yes, WHAT EVENTUALLY HAPPENED? Also, what kind of card was it?

by Anonymousreply 26May 11, 2018 12:04 AM

This woman is a hero. I see people violating the well posted no smoking policy at the local park every day yet I walk by and pretend I don’t care. Next time I’m calling the police and will stay on the scene until the smokers are confronted by law enforcement.

by Anonymousreply 27May 11, 2018 12:06 AM

But they were in a posted legal BBQ area, R27.

by Anonymousreply 28May 11, 2018 12:08 AM

Kill it

with fire, of course.

by Anonymousreply 29May 11, 2018 12:09 AM

R28 yes, as long as the grill in question doesn't use charcoal

by Anonymousreply 30May 11, 2018 12:12 AM

Aunt Lydia in action.

by Anonymousreply 31May 11, 2018 12:15 AM

NO charcoal grilling EVER!

by Anonymousreply 32May 11, 2018 12:18 AM

[quote][R28] yes, as long as the grill in question doesn't use charcoal

I don't think that was ever established.

by Anonymousreply 33May 11, 2018 12:18 AM

They banned grilling in our city parks because idiots would throw the hot coals on the ground and kill the grass. The lady calling the police is less annoying than the one screaming at and filming her.

by Anonymousreply 34May 11, 2018 12:18 AM

Step aside Cheryl.

But on a more serious note. Let’s make sure we don’t make it easy for the rethugs by tearing each other apart.

2017 flashback: “russian operatives worked to capitalize on racial and religious tensions leading up to the US election by purchasing Facebook ads aimed at appealing to one group and inciting another”

Business Insider reported, referring to an article by The Washington Post

by Anonymousreply 35May 11, 2018 12:21 AM

I agree R34. The lady calling the police is less annoying than the screaming one.

by Anonymousreply 36May 11, 2018 12:26 AM

[quote] every day yet I walk by and pretend I don’t care. Next time I’m calling the police and will stay on the scene until the smokers are confronted by law enforcement.

NO MORE HALF MEASURES.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 11, 2018 12:37 AM

Nice ass on that cop.

by Anonymousreply 38May 11, 2018 12:37 AM

Yikes. Not crazy about any of them, to be honest. Obnoxious women.

by Anonymousreply 39May 11, 2018 12:38 AM

The woman is clearly mentally ill. They were lucky she didn't get violent. You should never engage with crazies, no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 40May 11, 2018 12:42 AM

In SoCal, it is charcoal lighter fluid and pre-soaked briquettes that are illegal. I don't what if this is the case in NorCal.

by Anonymousreply 41May 11, 2018 12:43 AM

That fat white frau saved her histrionics until a white cop showed up. She didn't show much emotion the rest of the time. Some of them know when to use that to their advantage.

by Anonymousreply 42May 11, 2018 12:47 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 11, 2018 12:48 AM

The article R43 posted clearly states that they were using charcoal in an area where charcoal is not allowed. There are three stationary charcoal stations in the park, and designated areas where portable non-charcoal grills are allowed. So she was right.

I don't know that she should have called the cops, but it doesn't seem like she was the one making it about race.

I kind of want to cheer her on. People think they can do whatever they want to regardless of the rules. Every race is guilty of this. People on the light rail - keep your damn feet off the seats. You know what winds up on the bottom of your shoes? Urine, feces, heavy metals, toxic antifreeze, motor-oil, and more. These things wind up on the upholstery of the seats. Not to mention the melting snow getting all over the seats in the winter.

So rude. People just don't seem to have manners anymore.

by Anonymousreply 44May 11, 2018 1:04 AM

"I kind of want to cheer on the mentally ill racist!"

~ Datalounge

by Anonymousreply 45May 11, 2018 1:12 AM

[quote] I don't know that she should have called the cops, but it doesn't seem like she was the one making it about race.

Really? Is the question, of whether or not a charcoal grill outside of one the the 3 designated charcoal areas warrants a 911 call , really that much of a head scratcher? You don't think that there are real emergencies for which police resources would be put to better use. The policeman came out and issued no tickets or citations.

by Anonymousreply 46May 11, 2018 3:08 AM

Blacks will be blacks. Maybe if we call the police they will learn.

by Anonymousreply 47May 11, 2018 3:14 AM

You already DO call the police... over every damn thing. So brave.

by Anonymousreply 48May 11, 2018 3:15 AM

R45 Exactly.

White America in a nutshell.

by Anonymousreply 49May 11, 2018 3:20 AM

[quote] Blacks will be blacks. Maybe if we call the police they will learn.

If people continue abusing 911 and police resources for petty non-emergencies. Perhaps when idiotic white supremacist bigots like you have an emergency. The police will be busy handling nonsense and people like you will be left to die.

by Anonymousreply 50May 11, 2018 3:22 AM

Who barbecues in a public park? That's so trashy.

by Anonymousreply 51May 11, 2018 4:10 AM

R51, People who live in apartment buildings and condos that forbid barbecue grills on decks and patios.

by Anonymousreply 52May 11, 2018 4:20 AM

Fat unmade frau pig women get like this all the time because they’re lusty and no one looks at them except with rightful revulsion and then the rage/mental illness makes them need to be killed with fire. Damn. The videographer was also a dumb ghetto cunt though and the cop knew he had a grenade and a ghetto rat on his hand, could barely keep from laughing. And yeah great ass on him.

by Anonymousreply 53May 11, 2018 6:13 AM

Cheap ass Speck phone case.

by Anonymousreply 54May 11, 2018 6:17 AM

Its about charcoal not race ffs. She was right, the grillers were in the wrong.

NOT. RACE

by Anonymousreply 55May 11, 2018 9:11 AM

If this happened to me I w pould take out my gun and shoot this woman and her kids point blank in her face. I'd also shoot any cops she called.

Injuystice like this needs to end and people like this white cut need to be killed as soon as possible.

by Anonymousreply 56May 11, 2018 9:16 AM

She was right? Fuck... her grenade ass needs to get a life.

by Anonymousreply 57May 11, 2018 10:04 AM

[quote] Its about charcoal not race ffs. She was right, the grillers were in the wrong.

[quote] NOT. RACE

I honestly can't imagine being this stupid. I wonder sometimes if people who say such stupid things with such vehemence do so because they know deep down how wrong they are. Or are they really just as dumb as they appear on the surface?

It will forever be a mystery.

by Anonymousreply 58May 11, 2018 11:03 AM

Does everything have to be about race these days? Just because an incident involves a POC doesn't mean it is always about race. So this chick seems mentally ill and a bit of a tattletale but it turns out she was right and I bet she does this sort of thing a lot, even to white people.

by Anonymousreply 59May 11, 2018 12:04 PM

I'd have rubbed some charcoal all over her face

by Anonymousreply 60May 11, 2018 12:07 PM

Come to New York City, you'll see random groups of people bbqing on the sides of highways in Queens or upper Manhattan all the time.

by Anonymousreply 61May 11, 2018 12:52 PM

Who gets this obsessed about BBQ-ing, especially as there were only about four people there? They didn't even have music on, they weren't doing anything illegal. I didn't see any public drinking or smoking dope. There weren't even any kids screaming.

If that Sarah Huckabee looking chick had a fucking life, she wouldn't be up in others faces. Fuck her fat ass. Actually that's what that ugly slob needs, a good fucking!

by Anonymousreply 62May 11, 2018 1:57 PM

They should have stomped her fat ass!

by Anonymousreply 63May 11, 2018 2:09 PM

BBQing in parks and public places has always struck me as sort of 3rd world or immigrant-y but hey it's not a reason to call the cops.

by Anonymousreply 64May 11, 2018 2:32 PM

Same here r64. I've always found it to be kind of trashy and "poor."

by Anonymousreply 65May 11, 2018 2:51 PM

[quote]BBQing in parks and public places has always struck me as sort of 3rd world or immigrant-y but hey it's not a reason to call the cops.

Lots of people who live in urban areas, in apartment buildings etc, are not able to barbecue anywhere other than in a park. Many parks do allow barbecues and picnics, they do have designated areas for such activities. That's what some of our tax dollars are for.

Obviously you grew up privileged, you have no concept how the working poor, or perhaps, the lower middle class, live in urban environments.

by Anonymousreply 66May 11, 2018 3:02 PM

[quote]Does everything have to be about race nowadays?

I’m just blocking posters like this on sight now. If they aren’t obvious trolls then they aren’t worth the time or energy to even scroll past. Videos of cops shooting innocent people going viral daily, videos of black people having the cops called on them for golfing too slow, sleeping in a dormitory common area, sitting in a Starbucks or, in this case, barbecuing while black, and some fucking shitstain has to chime in and ask “why does everythjng have to be about race?” Uh, maybe because RACISM IS STILL A FUCKING THING, and pretending otherwise makes you every bit a part of the problem as the cops or the racist assholes who call them every time a black person crosses their path. Fuck off racist scum!

by Anonymousreply 67May 11, 2018 3:13 PM

That cop is a real cutie. Reminds me of Doug Savant a bit.

by Anonymousreply 68May 11, 2018 3:13 PM

Looks like someone never got over the fact that she was passed over for hall monitor during elementary school.....she......is......ridiculous. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 69May 11, 2018 3:13 PM

The classist snobs who have to express their disdain for public barbecuing as “trashy,” “poor” and “immigrant-y” (really?) are a big part of the problem, too. All y’all need to shut the fuck up with your classism and mocking of the poor.

by Anonymousreply 70May 11, 2018 3:16 PM

Bitch be cray-cray coming between a brutha and his bar-b-cue.

by Anonymousreply 71May 11, 2018 3:16 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72May 13, 2018 12:12 AM

I want to see the pictures of the burnt grass and the dirty coal dust and other rubbish.

by Anonymousreply 73May 13, 2018 12:20 AM

The cunt taking the video needs to be squashed like a bug. The fatty showed great restraint by not coldcocking that shit-stirring bitch.

by Anonymousreply 74May 13, 2018 12:43 AM

If she is so uncomfortable around black people what the hell is she doing in Oakland of all places?

by Anonymousreply 75May 13, 2018 7:01 AM

Why, you pathetic fag r73?

by Anonymousreply 76May 13, 2018 7:11 AM

She was right in the sense that the grillers were doing an illegal thing by using charcoal. California is a state of regulations because of the large chunks of sanctuary land we have (the biggest of any state).

Yes, you should call the cops using the non-emergency number. Include a picture if you file the report on line. Using 9-11 is excessive though...

The people using the grill were bullies though, the woman is clearly mentally ill and they should have disengaged.

by Anonymousreply 77May 13, 2018 7:13 AM

[quote]𝐴𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛

Hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 78May 13, 2018 9:20 AM

[quote]If she is so uncomfortable around black people what the hell is she doing in Oakland of all places?

It's clear she's a gentrifier. These people come into neighborhoods they would have been scared shitless to enter 10-15-20+ years ago. I see this happening where I live. All these people are moving into certain parts of Brooklyn and Queens, trying to push the original residents out. The original residents who have lived through the crack epidemic and violence, the gentrifiers come in and try to push original residents out.

Gentrification is negative to working class people who have no place to go and basically want to remain in the brownstones they bought when no one else wanted to live in those neighborhoods. With Trump and his disgusting administration, we'll be seeing a lot more poor people when he's through wrecking the country and the world.

by Anonymousreply 79May 13, 2018 9:28 AM

re 77 first of all CA is anything but a sanctuary state. The entire southern half is a continuous slapb of impervius surface. 96% of the state wetlands are gone. Agriculture has upended your groundwater supply. River beds in the south were paved over losing all natural fuction and habitat. You massive highway sytem has led to some of the worst air quality in the world. Part of the reason yohr laws got so stringent was all the damage already done.

As for the charcoal, any suggestion that banning charcoal helps the environment is a bunch of bs. It is a drop in the bucket behind all your damn cars.

by Anonymousreply 80May 13, 2018 10:04 AM

People who hate in Cali are jelly. Get a life R80.

by Anonymousreply 81May 13, 2018 10:27 AM

The cop caller looks part Asian and she’s obviously mentally ill not just a ‘white woman’. A normal white woman isn’t going to go down there and be crazy. The disgusting woman videoing it sure is up the ass of those fine black gentleman. A fine Rachel dolezal specimen.

by Anonymousreply 82May 13, 2018 10:29 AM

The white woman 'harassing' the Sarah Hucklechuck look-a-like caller is actual the WIFE of one of the BBQ men. Did you read the article?

by Anonymousreply 83May 13, 2018 11:22 AM

She looks and acts mentally challenged. That doesn't excuse her racism though.

by Anonymousreply 84May 13, 2018 11:32 AM

The woman is obviously mentally ill, as stated. The grill people were lucky she didn't have a weapon or attack them. You DON'T fuck with crazy people, no matter how obnoxious they are. Just leave them alone, because you never know what they're capable of.

by Anonymousreply 85May 13, 2018 1:09 PM

Mentally ill people shouldn't get a pass for their behavior. You can be crazy, fine, but don't try and pull me into your insanity orbit.

by Anonymousreply 86May 13, 2018 1:33 PM

Fuck you, R76. So many cunts...

by Anonymousreply 87May 13, 2018 6:57 PM

[quote]People who hate in Cali are jelly.

I'll forgive your use of the cutesy-precious word "jelly" just this once, but please don't EVER refer to California as "Cali" again. Cali is a city in Colombia. Using it as a shortened form of California is about as low-life and ghetto as it gets.

by Anonymousreply 88May 13, 2018 7:37 PM

Thanks, R88, I lived in L.A. for 20 years and never once heard anyone who actually lived there refer to it as "Cali". I cringe every time I hear it referred to that way. What the fuck?

by Anonymousreply 89May 13, 2018 8:21 PM

Going back to Call Cali Cali

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 13, 2018 8:25 PM

R90 — I fucking rest my case.

by Anonymousreply 91May 13, 2018 8:35 PM

R80 = a Russian boot.

California is the state with the most protected land in the United states and its territories with 14,000 protected areas which make 15% of the land in California. The amount of protected areas in California is bigger than entire states and countries. California is a sanctuary state and one of the greatest legacies of president Clinton.

Apart from that, California has 4 of the 13 national Marine Sanctuaries in the nation. It has 38 designated lands that form the Wild Life Refuge System of California where endangered species (from abroad and locally) have been introduced as a last resort to keep them from going extinct. It has 22 protected large system rives. It has 17 different national forests and 8 different state forests.

Bitch shut the fuck before you open your ignorant redneck mouth. It's because of ignorant people like you that EPA has now become California's biggest concern. They are opening our sanctuary lands so that Timber, gas companies, and oil companies loot our resources. They are going to kill our wildlife and enrich their pockets. Fuck you Deplorable and fuck all the BernieBros. You all have blood in your hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92May 13, 2018 8:58 PM

Both of the white chicks in that video sound batshit.

by Anonymousreply 93May 13, 2018 9:01 PM

R88 I’ll refer to it as whatever the fuck I think may irritate your old azz the most. Born and raised, son.

by Anonymousreply 94May 14, 2018 12:45 AM

Back to topic. I know the videographer is the wife, dumbass. She’s -really- a Dolezal and black by injection. All racialist ok. Her white ass needs to get a life too. Who does is she to speak (inaccurate) truth to power on behalf of the Black race. Tacky headed hoe.

by Anonymousreply 95May 14, 2018 12:50 AM

*who does she think she is

by Anonymousreply 96May 14, 2018 12:52 AM

They should BBQ her cunt...racist redneck

by Anonymousreply 97May 14, 2018 12:55 AM

I'm sure all the black people watching this, must think... Crazy white bitches....well, I'm white and I think they are crazy!

by Anonymousreply 98May 14, 2018 1:02 AM

Thank you for whitesplaining it, R98.

by Anonymousreply 99May 14, 2018 1:04 AM

[quote][R88] I’ll refer to it as whatever the fuck I think may irritate your old azz the most. Born and raised, son.

Case in point. I win!

by Anonymousreply 100May 14, 2018 1:20 AM

Sorry Re 92. But between urban sprawl and agriculture california has royally fucked up its environment in the last 100 years.

California has lost as much as 91 percent of its original wetlands, mostly to agriculture. It has the worst air quality in the us. Conservation isn't just about acrage, but function and value. Wetlands for example have a much larger impact on the overall health if an ecosystem. Say what you want about the southeast but Georgia for example has more salt marsh then the rest of the eastern us state combined. Only three of Georgia's 9 barrior islands are developed. In a state with a small coastline Georgia has one of the largest Marine sanctuaries (deepwater reef) on the east coast as well.

The starfish die off, sea otter die off, beach closings, severtiy of wildfires, flooding, mudslides etc. are a product of overdevelopment and nonpoint source pollution.

California may lead the nation in recycling, renewable energy etc, but they have already decimated much of the high value habitat they used to have.

by Anonymousreply 101May 14, 2018 1:40 AM

r92 just got PWNED!

by Anonymousreply 102May 14, 2018 1:49 AM

It was a fucking bbq, what is wrong with that woman?

by Anonymousreply 103May 14, 2018 2:04 AM

That lady whining about the bbq sure looks like Sarah Huckabee Sanders-swamp thing.

by Anonymousreply 104May 14, 2018 4:37 AM

[quote] I'd have rubbed some charcoal all over her face

Then you could have taken a photo and posted it all over the internet saying she was doing blackface.

by Anonymousreply 105May 14, 2018 4:50 AM

Shes a psyco but that'not racism. Just an insane environmentalist.

by Anonymousreply 106May 14, 2018 4:55 AM

[quote]It was a fucking bbq, what is wrong with that woman?

She's a total whackadoodle.

by Anonymousreply 107May 14, 2018 4:55 AM

r106 is a Russian bot

by Anonymousreply 108May 14, 2018 4:58 AM

IF she has a job, I hope she gets fired

by Anonymousreply 109May 14, 2018 5:00 AM

The look on the cop's face says he can't believe he has to deal with those two nutty broads. They should be locked in a room together to drive each other crazy for eternity.

by Anonymousreply 110May 14, 2018 5:00 AM

[quote]If she is so uncomfortable around black people

I can’t inagine why?!?!?

[quote]Why, you pathetic fag [R73]?

by Anonymousreply 111May 14, 2018 5:09 AM

I kinda hope that every business she goes into refuses to serve her.

I hope she has to move far, far away.

To a place with no internet.

by Anonymousreply 112May 14, 2018 5:12 AM

Please take your medicine, dear world

Please make the charcoal stop, dear world!

by Anonymousreply 113May 14, 2018 5:18 AM

This woman's identity has been revealed....she's a faculty member at Stanford, DOCTOR Jennifer Schulte.

We should all be leery about 'who' teach us or our children. Don't ever assume a person with multiple degrees is not crazy!

Her fake meltdown when she was with the hot cop, proved she's nuts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114May 16, 2018 4:09 PM

This nut job Jennifer is really going to be crying now, especially if her Stanford job is in jeopardy! There are repercussions for wrongly calling the cops on someone.

by Anonymousreply 115May 16, 2018 4:11 PM

She doesn't work at Stanford, she's just alumni. She works at ERM Insight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116May 16, 2018 4:12 PM

Wherever this nutzoid works, she's in for a helluva takedown.

The clip was just shown on The View! They are now showing the memes! LOOOOL

by Anonymousreply 117May 16, 2018 4:15 PM

Fuck busybodies.

The fat thief with multiple personalitites is the bitch here who needs to mind her own business. I have a hard time believing she’s not racially motivated.

The camera lady is a hero and hiilarious!!! YASS, kween, SLAY!

by Anonymousreply 118May 16, 2018 5:18 PM

R58 = The Joker

by Anonymousreply 119May 16, 2018 5:23 PM

Memes?! Yes please!

by Anonymousreply 120May 16, 2018 5:25 PM

Oh well. I feel the memes were neither cruel nor funny enough

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121May 16, 2018 5:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122May 16, 2018 11:18 PM

better :)

by Anonymousreply 123May 16, 2018 11:19 PM

omg...

The sunglasses woman is weird... like aspie or something. But the person filming her is unhinged too. "Don't be a doxxing-ass-bitch" (at 5:00) by the woman filming for 24 minutes... and then she goes into a rage over her "card" that sunglasses woman stole. Two crazy bitches.... one racist & one general nut job.

by Anonymousreply 124May 16, 2018 11:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125May 17, 2018 3:12 AM

She's a Datalounge *STAR*!!!

by Anonymousreply 126May 17, 2018 8:38 PM

I know it’s been said before but I’m saying it again—the cop has a great ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127May 18, 2018 2:38 AM

I love that a lot of black residents in the area had the last laugh on that fat, funky bitch by giving a huge bbq party at that very spot.

by Anonymousreply 128May 18, 2018 2:41 AM

Cute butted officer’s name is Benjamin Stolz.

by Anonymousreply 129May 18, 2018 3:46 AM

She has a PhD haha. Acts like she colors with crayons.

by Anonymousreply 130May 19, 2018 3:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!