Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind item about Usher raping Justin Bieber when he first come into the industry as a pre teen and it lasting for years

What do you all think of this?

Today's Blind Items - The End Of The Storm Had a hard time coming up with a title to this one. Over the years I have written bits and pieces of the entirety of this story as they were told to me. Over the last week or two, it has all come together to the point where I don't even know where to begin. Go back almost a decade. You had this foreign born rising star in his early teens. He flies here to the US and meets one of his idols. Probably a permanent A lister. The idol is closeted and has sex with women but much prefers men. Well, young men. He made it very clear to the teen what he needed to do and the teen did it. Did it is probably the wrong term. The teen was raped. Repeatedly. By his idol. This went on for years. The teen was super confused. He was becoming an A+ lister. He is still pretty close to that now. Women were throwing themselves at him but his only sexual experiences had been with this singer who was raping him. I don't think our singer has ever really adjusted to that time period. He needs a lot of therapy and he is getting it. BUT, and this is a big but. The people he is getting therapy from are people who have ulterior motives. The biggest of those motives is money. Our singer is handing money over hand over fist. More exploitation is not what he needs. It will come out eventually and then he will be using more and end up in a death spiral. Another big issue in all of this are the ongoing legal troubles of the permanent A lister. His sexual history and partners are going to come out and it is going to drag the subject of this blind front and center.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203May 13, 2018 8:48 PM

How many blind items about Justin Bieber being raped by various industry members is CDAN going to produce? Jesus christ.

by Anonymousreply 1May 7, 2018 2:53 PM

R1 = Usher

by Anonymousreply 2May 7, 2018 2:59 PM

What the fuck is usher doing with his hands creepy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 7, 2018 3:01 PM

Didn't happen, boring story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 7, 2018 3:04 PM

I think cDAN has some sort of spinny wheel where he just Mad Libs his stories.

"Let's see... *spin* Justin Bieber.... *spin* molested as a teen.... *spin* Usher! it's gold!"

by Anonymousreply 5May 7, 2018 3:04 PM

What about Puff Daddy?

by Anonymousreply 6May 7, 2018 3:04 PM

....an "Atlanta" sign, r3

by Anonymousreply 7May 7, 2018 3:05 PM

r7 it means "RAPE!!!!!!" if it's done at certain times of the day, and "Atlanta" at other times. Clearly we can see the photo was taken during the "molestin" time, which means RAPPPPEEE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 8May 7, 2018 3:06 PM

Yeah let's demonize the black man.

AMERICA'S FAVORITE SCAPEGOAT!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 9May 7, 2018 3:20 PM

CDAN has no credibility whatsoever and seems to have an unhealthy obsession with celebrities (including underage ones) being raped if his blind items are anything to go by.

by Anonymousreply 10May 7, 2018 3:36 PM

OP, you should see a therapist before you give in and act on your pedophilic obsessions.

by Anonymousreply 11May 7, 2018 3:37 PM

Bieber’s not even Usher’s type.

by Anonymousreply 12May 7, 2018 3:38 PM

Usher is a permanent A lister?

by Anonymousreply 13May 7, 2018 3:46 PM

We had a few blissful months when people rarely posted CDAN links but the past few days someone's started posting them again. Why? Practically no one believes any of the stories this "Enty" person pulls out of his ass. BTW, I'm not against celebrity rumors but CDAN, which apparently is getting more and more alt-right as well, is the worst place to get your rumor fix.

by Anonymousreply 14May 7, 2018 3:55 PM

I find it interesting how every second blind seems to be about pedophilia, which is the right's big scare tactic.

by Anonymousreply 15May 7, 2018 3:57 PM

CDAN is a fraud

by Anonymousreply 16May 7, 2018 3:57 PM

I vaguely recall Intelligence Community Twitter saying that it was a Russian front or was funded or influenced by Russia in some manner? It would fit their disinformation campaigns.

by Anonymousreply 17May 7, 2018 3:58 PM

r14, Tomorrow (pronounced: Tamara) Nutwagon was probably on a psych hold for those months.

by Anonymousreply 18May 7, 2018 3:59 PM

Could it not have been about Shawn Mendes and John Mayer?

by Anonymousreply 19May 7, 2018 4:04 PM

Puff Diddy gives Justin Bieber A Car

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 7, 2018 4:06 PM

People will not stop promoting Enty's stolen or bad up bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 21May 7, 2018 4:08 PM

R19 no this "enty" person definitely pointed this at Justin bieber and Usher

"Another big issue in all of this are the ongoing legal troubles of the permanent A lister. His sexual history and partners are going to come out and it is going to drag the subject of this blind front and center."- Usher giving his sexual partners herpes in the press recently.

"He needs a lot of therapy and he is getting it. BUT, and this is a big but. The people he is getting therapy from are people who have ulterior motives"- That church cult Bieber is involved with.

by Anonymousreply 22May 7, 2018 4:09 PM

Usher isn't a permanent A-lister though... that's saved for people like Meryl Streep.

by Anonymousreply 23May 7, 2018 4:10 PM

With all the stories coming out about child stars getting sexually abused and raped in the industry I do believe bieber was sexually abused but not sure if it was by Usher though

by Anonymousreply 24May 7, 2018 4:12 PM

LA Reid was the one gushing about how "beautiful" Justin Bieber was. "Like a woman" he said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 7, 2018 4:30 PM

😂 Hilarious. Great fuel for the pedophile ring conspiracy fire, LA.

by Anonymousreply 26May 7, 2018 4:33 PM

I'll believe that Bieber is a FTM trans before the BI

by Anonymousreply 27May 7, 2018 4:50 PM

We’ve seen his genitals. No FTM trans surgical procedure could ever look that good.

by Anonymousreply 28May 7, 2018 4:53 PM

r9

It's not demonization if it's true. Look at Cosby, how many lives would be better if we listened? What about Michael Jackson? How many little boys got caught up in his web only to find they were lost because someone refused to believe he did what we all knew he did.

by Anonymousreply 29May 7, 2018 4:57 PM

R29 I love how you conveniently left off all of the white guys in entertainment whose done the same thing and worse.

And that list is long and nasty too.

by Anonymousreply 30May 7, 2018 5:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 7, 2018 5:07 PM

Oh look, it's the anti-Spielberg troll once again. Is it just Spielberg you're losing mind over or all Jewish people?

by Anonymousreply 32May 7, 2018 5:10 PM

R25 what a creepy article

by Anonymousreply 33May 7, 2018 5:13 PM

R31 fuck off with your Spielberg shit. This thread has nothing to do with or even implicates Spielberg at all.

by Anonymousreply 34May 7, 2018 5:14 PM

OP, you should know better than to post these kinds of stories on DL. Whether the story is 25% accurate, or 50% or 75% or 100%, DL will call you deplorable alt right, racist, homophobe conspiracy nutjob. I do need saving, but you don't need to save me on DL, honey.

by Anonymousreply 35May 7, 2018 5:18 PM

Oh please, stop with the Enty hate. Some of his stuff has been true and there was speculation on here for years about this. Bunch of black rappers and singers pushing this little white boy with no overwhelming talent. What did you think they were using him for and why do you think he acts out?

I remember everyone on here screaming about an Enty BI about people in the industry running a sex ring aND what a liar he was and how over the top. And then the Smallville actress got arrested.

by Anonymousreply 36May 7, 2018 5:20 PM

R36 I agree I believe it

by Anonymousreply 37May 7, 2018 6:10 PM

Yall better tread lightly before the Pastor comes up in here and shuts this down.

by Anonymousreply 38May 7, 2018 7:15 PM

[quote]We’ve seen his genitals. No FTM trans surgical procedure could ever look that good.

Yeah I never got where that came from when everyone on earth has seen Bieber's dick.

by Anonymousreply 39May 7, 2018 7:16 PM

R33, Yep, from the way he talked it made it sound like he was in love with him.

by Anonymousreply 40May 7, 2018 8:21 PM

One fan got a little too close for comfort with Bieber's toes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 7, 2018 9:36 PM

Lol r28

Justin is FTM. “He” will never sire kids.

by Anonymousreply 42May 7, 2018 9:46 PM

Enty found out he could make more money pandering to the alt-right and now makes all his BI's about celebs getting molested. This is like crack cocaine to the alt-right, they love diddling themselves to stories of a young Justin taking it up the ass, they can't get enough.

by Anonymousreply 43May 7, 2018 9:46 PM

It may or may not be true, but to conclude it is based on a supposed lack of talent on Beibers part is ridiculous. He was a pop prodigy who played numerous instruments, danced, and had a beautiful and distinct voice. Yes he is a douchebag and lacks personality but he is a talent even if his type of talent or music isnt your taste.

by Anonymousreply 44May 7, 2018 9:59 PM

I would add R44. How much “talent” is actually needed to become a teen heart throb pop star?

by Anonymousreply 45May 7, 2018 10:14 PM

This rumor has been around for a long time. It may be the source of some of his behavior problems and drug use.

by Anonymousreply 46May 7, 2018 11:00 PM

Are the people denying this rumor celebrity publicists working overtime? With all that has been revealed as true in the last year, this is the story you have doubts about? The story would explain JB's errant behavior and need to cleanse himself spiritually.

by Anonymousreply 47May 7, 2018 11:09 PM

It would explain stories about how he sexually humiliates female fans and Selena. Like making them have sex with other guys. Sounds like something that could have happened to him.

by Anonymousreply 48May 8, 2018 12:16 AM

This story has been around for years, just like the Spacey stories, etc. I find it believable. Look at all the pics of him and his dad, kid had been groomed since childhood.

by Anonymousreply 49May 8, 2018 2:14 AM

So he must have the herpes.

by Anonymousreply 50May 8, 2018 2:36 AM

What stories are you talking, R48?

by Anonymousreply 51May 8, 2018 2:39 AM

Is that the site created by the fat kid from Goonies or am I thinking of some other site?

by Anonymousreply 52May 8, 2018 2:43 AM

Cdan might not be credible but let’s not pretend there aren’t plenty of pedos and other predators in Hollywood. It’s an industry built on taking advantage of youth.

And it has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. There’s ones from all walks of life and they should all be called out.

Spielberg isn’t out of the blue either. There’s an American Dad episode that implies this about him, and Seth McFarlaine is kinda infamous for subtly implying these things.

by Anonymousreply 53May 8, 2018 2:44 AM

Weren't they (American Dad) trying to insinuate that Spielberg did something to the Asian kid from Goonies/Indiana Jones?

by Anonymousreply 54May 8, 2018 2:48 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 8, 2018 3:00 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 8, 2018 3:02 AM

[quote] Blind item about Usher raping Justin Bieber when he first come into the industry as a pre teen and it lasting for years

Wow--and here I had thought the time I had sex for just four straight hours was something!

by Anonymousreply 57May 8, 2018 3:03 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 8, 2018 3:04 AM

They get it all wrong. Usher does not like lil boys. a Bieber took it up the chute for fame but it was not Justin, it was his father.

by Anonymousreply 59May 8, 2018 3:05 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60May 8, 2018 3:07 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 8, 2018 3:10 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 8, 2018 3:10 AM

I can't imagine anyone wanting to fuck Bieber, let alone rape him.

by Anonymousreply 63May 8, 2018 3:11 AM

R20/R25, scary. Then there's Pastor Carl . . . even scarier -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 8, 2018 3:16 AM

R63 he was a small pretty boy he was probably every pervert's fantasy?

by Anonymousreply 65May 8, 2018 3:17 AM

Man, I'm so glad I never had that disease- attraction to kids. I can't find anyone under 25 attractive. I need a hairy chest and a guy who can grow a beard.

by Anonymousreply 66May 8, 2018 3:43 AM

A hole is a hole. I’d gladly lay young Bieber on his stomach and pound him until I nutted inside his bony ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 8, 2018 4:04 AM

^ A born romantic.

by Anonymousreply 68May 8, 2018 4:18 AM

He has a whole circle of pastors around him, at least 3?

Exploited at every turn, starting at home as a kid.

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 69May 8, 2018 11:37 AM

THIS THREAD ISN'T KOSHER

by Anonymousreply 70May 8, 2018 11:59 AM

r69 and judging by CDAN, raped by at least half the industry.

by Anonymousreply 71May 8, 2018 12:05 PM

R71, watch Open Secret and get back to us.

Remember this story? Justin Bieber told hundreds of people at a Bible study class in Los Angeles that he has “woken up” to the “evils of the music industry” and he needs to take a break from the industry because it is “controlled by the absolute worst kind of people – pedophiles.”

by Anonymousreply 72May 8, 2018 12:13 PM

I believe it. I remember reading an interview years ago from a guy who worked for Usher, and he talked about Bieber being taken to industry parties full of drugs. He also said Usher treated the kid like his date and was always being touchy-feely with him.

by Anonymousreply 73May 8, 2018 12:16 PM

I don't believe it, but I'm not from that world. In my world pedophiles are very rare and it would be unusual for them to concentrate in one industry. Unless it's more about power and control, in which case, who knows. I can't remember what show or shows it was but I vaguely recall some stuff about rich, powerful people needing to reach the "next high" which might mean snorting 2000 year old Tibetan yak snatch off the grave of Edgar Allen Poe's mistress and then having a sex party with geriatrics in a giant tub filled with sexually confused goldfish. All of which occurs in a secret underground club built into the side of a mountain that is powered by geothermal generators.

by Anonymousreply 74May 8, 2018 12:20 PM

It's improbable that pedophiles would be attracted to industries filled with good looking children willing to do anything to get famous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 8, 2018 12:24 PM

If there were pedophiles in Hollywood, somebody with moral backbone like Woody Allen would tell us all about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 8, 2018 12:25 PM

Probably doing to others what was done to them...Puffy bought the kid a car too, no? He is another Aaron Carter. Now surrounded by more men who are undoubtedly after his $, if not more.

by Anonymousreply 77May 8, 2018 12:28 PM

R77 Bieber is a lot more successful than Aaron Carter! Aaron Carter had a good few years being successful at 12 then fell off the grid

by Anonymousreply 78May 8, 2018 1:12 PM

r75 / r76 please spare me.

Beiber tattooing himself and working out so much might be an attempt to "make it pretty" after he feels defiled, but you could say that about almost anyone.

by Anonymousreply 79May 8, 2018 1:14 PM

Usher was just a kid when he got "discovered" by Diddy. All the things that Usher is being accused of doing to Bieber, Diddy was accused of doing to Usher at the same age.

by Anonymousreply 80May 8, 2018 1:19 PM

Omg, I remember Diddy doing all these things for his “son” Quincy Brown (really the son of his girlfriend Kim Porter and singer Al B. Sure).

Did Diddy get to him, too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81May 8, 2018 1:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82May 8, 2018 1:34 PM

Hey kid, do you like nice cars?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 8, 2018 1:37 PM

Can we diddy your willis, kid?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 8, 2018 1:38 PM

Bruce Willis and P Diddy dancing to Fat Joe at the '04 MTV VMAs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 8, 2018 1:40 PM

Bruth Willith

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 8, 2018 1:41 PM

So hetero

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 8, 2018 1:45 PM

Half the pedos in the music industry have most likely had bieber

by Anonymousreply 88May 8, 2018 1:48 PM

All complete bullshit. Look at the comments on CDAN- all alt-right nuts who believe in pizzagate. They cater of them.

I realized the alt right obsession with Democrats/Celebrities raping children has everything to do with abortion. "They're willing to murder children, so they also condone raping them"

Please stop posting this sick, untrue crap here. No one buys it.

Morons.

by Anonymousreply 89May 8, 2018 1:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 8, 2018 2:00 PM

Lol oh please, everyone knows bieber has been fucked by every powerful predator in the industry. The tatoos and muscles are him trying to "ugly" himself up.

by Anonymousreply 91May 8, 2018 2:19 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92May 8, 2018 2:53 PM

Let me guess, all the posters here who love CDAN and take anything they say as gospel are straight women?

by Anonymousreply 93May 8, 2018 4:43 PM

I believe it, and it's only the tip of the iceberg! You'll see!

by Anonymousreply 94May 8, 2018 4:52 PM

White trash, redneck Republicans have to fabricate and slander in order to get their sick jollies off.

The truth is never on their side -- it's always slander, propaganda and overgeneralizations.

They don't actually DO anything to make themselves superior to others -- they just lie to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 95May 8, 2018 5:06 PM

R42, perhaps he has both.

by Anonymousreply 96May 8, 2018 5:17 PM

I remember reading some expose on Bieber being abused by Usher and it wasn't CDAN. One of the worst things I read from that it was how Usher told Bieber to look upon his penis like it was a big brown lollipop when he was performing oral sex. Also, Usher was supposed to have been raping the kid when he was barely fourteen years old.

by Anonymousreply 97May 8, 2018 7:37 PM

Maybe Usher passed herpes to his woman/women after he contracted them from Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 98May 8, 2018 7:41 PM

Biebers acting out because Usher gave him herpes and anal warts.

by Anonymousreply 99May 8, 2018 7:50 PM

Bieber got turned out and ended up taking big black dicks for a number of years.

by Anonymousreply 100May 8, 2018 9:17 PM

Poor kid if this is true, no wonder he is so messed up!! That church he got involved with is weird as fuck also.

by Anonymousreply 101May 8, 2018 11:19 PM

R97 what the fuck kind of fucked up expose was that?

by Anonymousreply 102May 8, 2018 11:29 PM

No link r192.

Someone found a folded up note of confession in a big pile of donkey shit. Does that mean it's shit from an ass's ass?

She stepped in it with her new "fuck me" pumps.

by Anonymousreply 103May 9, 2018 5:25 AM

This is common knowledge in ATL hip hop circles. It's as widely known as the fact that Usher has herpes.

Puffy raped Usher when he was on the come up, and then Usher did the same with Bieber.

That's usually how it works.

by Anonymousreply 104May 9, 2018 5:55 AM

R104 how do you know that?

by Anonymousreply 105May 9, 2018 7:00 AM

Justin loves pastor Carl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 9, 2018 8:12 AM

Lol now apparently he's blackmailing Shawn Mendes and saying he's going to out him if he doesn't give him free songs what a turnip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107May 9, 2018 9:09 AM

That photo of a young adult Bieber sitting on his father's lap is unsettling. Please tell me that they're not the same sex version of Mackenzie and John Phillips...

by Anonymousreply 108May 9, 2018 3:48 PM

R108 Agreed it's creepy as hell what 14 year boy sits on his fathers lap gay or straight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 9, 2018 3:53 PM

What is it about the entertainment industry that attracts pervy people or worse, turns seemingly harmless normal people into perverted depraved creeps?

by Anonymousreply 110May 9, 2018 3:54 PM

R110 Money and no boundaries. They seem to be able to get away with anything and everything

by Anonymousreply 111May 9, 2018 3:56 PM

For a while R111.

by Anonymousreply 112May 9, 2018 5:11 PM

How can anyone find even a trace of doubt that Bieber was abused. After "An Open Secret" is out and so many other open secrets.

I guess one could have doubts that Usher did it.... Maybe he just got him for Diddy. Maybe he is the Allison Mack in this story.

by Anonymousreply 113May 9, 2018 6:12 PM

I hope lots of black negros ejaculated into the warm wet mouth of the 14yr old white boy Justin Beiber.

by Anonymousreply 114May 9, 2018 6:25 PM

Whatever he did turned out to be very profitable for Bieber. He may think he would have a better life back in Canada as a nobody, but it could have been just as bad. Not he has fame and money to protect him. People have been fucked for a lot less.

Not feeling sorry for the Beebs or his used hole.

by Anonymousreply 115May 9, 2018 6:27 PM

[quote]How can anyone find even a trace of doubt that Bieber was abused. After "An Open Secret" is out and so many other open secrets.

Oh dear Jesus. I hope you'll never serve in a jury. Not even a trace of doubt? Really? I'd say I haven't seen any believable evidence about Bieber getting abused.

An Open Secret was a big meh. Sure there are pedophiles in every profession where kids are involved because that is how pedophiles operate. That doesn't mean every kid in the entertainment biz is getting abused.

by Anonymousreply 116May 9, 2018 6:36 PM

R116 Really?? What about a bunch of rappers hanging around a 13 year old little boy buying him loads of expensive shit, them comments from that rapper that called 14 year old Justin "soft and beautiful like a woman" you think that's normal? that weird obsession with his weird hillsong church, all his acting out behaviour, old pictures of him over the years with grown ass men (there creepy as fuck especially the one with him on his dads knee). I wouldnt be surprised if it come out years from now but it seems highly likely he was abused.

by Anonymousreply 117May 9, 2018 7:08 PM

So, there have been BIS and tab stories for a while insinuating he is sexually involved with the pastor. One BI says he got Selena to have sex with some guy from the church just for the power of getting her to do it. There were rumors that he would tell his fans who met him they had to have sex or give a blow job to his crew before he would hang with them. Then after the female fans would do it to spend time with him he would laugh at them, sexually humilate them, and walk off leaving them behind. You have to realize these were young teens and tweens, not all adult women. Even the Star and Enquirer referenced it and that was why Selenas friends and mom wanted her to stay away from him. That's when it became clear to me the fine young Christian teen had been abused and was dealing with it by abusing these young girls. I would think he is pretty fucked up emotionally at this point.

by Anonymousreply 118May 9, 2018 7:54 PM

Why wouldn’t that hot pastor fuck Bieber’s sweet tight ass? Justin has a solid, sweet ass and you one that hole can take it. Pastor should fuck him raw and creampie him. I hope Usher is still getting that ass, too.

by Anonymousreply 119May 9, 2018 11:31 PM

Justin has presented his naked butt a lot also. It may be something that he was conditioned to do as a regular thing by Usher.

by Anonymousreply 120May 10, 2018 2:21 AM

[quote][R116] Really?? What about a bunch of rappers hanging around a 13 year old little boy buying him loads of expensive shit, them comments from that rapper that called 14 year old Justin "soft and beautiful like a woman" you think that's normal?

Hardly anything is normal in the entertainment industry when huge sums of money are involved.

[quote]that weird obsession with his weird hillsong church, all his acting out behaviour

Proofs that he was abused as a kid? Hardly.

[quote]old pictures of him over the years with grown ass men (there creepy as fuck especially the one with him on his dads knee)

It's not like he's having sex with any of them in the pics. You can create a nasty narrative for completely innocent situations easily.

[quote]but it seems highly likely he was abused.

No it doesn't. You're just pretending that it's easy to get abused in the industry. Sure it happens but some vultures here have been hell-bent on trying to pretend that practically every child performer ever have been and are being abused. That's hardly true.

Was Bieber abused? Who the hell knows. It's extremely weird to see some people practically salivating at the prospect of it happening.

by Anonymousreply 121May 10, 2018 3:10 AM

R121, chill out.

Justin is the one showing off his hot ass and offering it up. Nobody forces that boy to sag and practically say “FUCK ME.” His pastor is hands on in photo after photo. He’s either fucking Bieber or Justin’s blowing him.

by Anonymousreply 122May 10, 2018 5:38 AM

Pastor Carl and Justin's "special" time in the pool

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 10, 2018 7:28 AM

R123 Justin wanting to jump on that

by Anonymousreply 124May 10, 2018 7:33 AM

Can you blame him? Pastor Carl is quite irresistible.

by Anonymousreply 125May 10, 2018 12:58 PM

R117 believes that Usher, LA Reid and every other black man in the music business raps.

by Anonymousreply 126May 10, 2018 1:56 PM

On one of the hip hop forums a guy who used to work for Diddy said Usher took Bieber to a party and got him almost comatose before allowing Diddy to rape him.

by Anonymousreply 127May 10, 2018 5:08 PM

I heard something quite similar R127.

But I feel the need to mention yet again, Usher was allegedly terrorized himself by Puffy when he was a young innocent.

by Anonymousreply 128May 10, 2018 8:25 PM

I remember there used to be a website about this with articles written by a hip hop music critic who hated Usher. He was clued into the music scene in Atlanta and said Bieber was pointed out to Usher by his agent, who then made all the arrangements. Both the mother and Bieber moved into Usher's house, and just like Michael Jackson, she was given some credit cards and allowed to spend all her days shopping. Meanwhile, Usher was grooming little thirteen year old Bieber and making him perform oral sex.

by Anonymousreply 129May 10, 2018 8:30 PM

Funny the troll doesn't say jacl shit when people accuse white men of being predators but call a black man a predator and you're a rethuglican rump lover. There's been rumours about diddy, usher and many others rapers liking underaged boys. Just look at nelly got his ass cought catfishing a 16 year old girl. Gtfo with the rethug shit.

by Anonymousreply 130May 10, 2018 8:40 PM

R128: Yeah, I heard that Diddy abused Usher. However, although Usher sleeps with women he mostly prefers men. And r130, I'm only mentioning what I read. There was a guy who was involved in the music business in Atlanta and he had a website that mentioned all this. The family were dirt poor and on welfare when they got hooked up with Usher. The mother was bought off and kept out of the way so Usher could groom Bieber. And you're right, there's lots of other predators and paedophiles that need to exposed but this thread is about Usher and Justin Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 131May 10, 2018 8:56 PM

R131 what happened to these forums with all of these details?

by Anonymousreply 132May 10, 2018 9:35 PM

It was a website by this guy based in Atlanta, r132. I can't remember the exact details as it was a few years ago now, but he mentioned that he worked for some of the record companies as a promoter and music critic. He knew Usher and a lot of the rumours that surrounded him. And one of the things he went into a lot of detail about was Usher's relationship with Bieber. The site got taken down after a while because this guy was stating that Usher had been abusing underage Justin Bieber. I assume he got threatened by Usher and his lawyers but it seemed very believable to me.

by Anonymousreply 133May 10, 2018 9:50 PM

R133 wow maybe CDAN is actually right this time then

by Anonymousreply 134May 10, 2018 10:01 PM

Having told what I believe to be true in 2 posts already, I would like to clarify one point: the perhaps saddest part of the "Bieber is given to Usher" thing is that is was done absolutely under the "watchful eye" of his mother. As someone just said, this was always the tried and true method Michael Jackson employed. Hey, if "Mama don't(sic) don't mind," the predator doesn't have a whole lot to worry about.

I do not want to be accused of straying too far off point, but my ATL hip hop sources say this is the same thing Chris Brown's mother did when he was young, on the come up, and pretty innocent. Unfortunately CB seems to be even more damaged than Bieber....and Bieber seems pretty damaged.

by Anonymousreply 135May 10, 2018 10:10 PM

R135: what happened to Chris Brown?

by Anonymousreply 136May 10, 2018 10:47 PM

Didn't Chris Brown get raped by Diddy?

by Anonymousreply 137May 10, 2018 10:49 PM

No, that is not what I meant. Not Diddy/Puffy.

by Anonymousreply 138May 10, 2018 10:55 PM

Is Diddy the hip hop Bryan Singer?

by Anonymousreply 139May 10, 2018 10:55 PM

R140 boy pool parties at diddys house

by Anonymousreply 140May 10, 2018 11:02 PM

Heard diddy and Jamie foxx diddled some white twink at a limo some years ago but don't know if he was underaged.

by Anonymousreply 141May 10, 2018 11:05 PM

JB has most likely been passed around to all of these artists how sad he was a child!

by Anonymousreply 142May 10, 2018 11:17 PM

They got to Chris Brown, too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143May 10, 2018 11:17 PM

Was Scooter Braun part of any of this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144May 10, 2018 11:17 PM

R144 don't know if he was involved with the abuse but he definitely knew about it and looked the other way due to the amount of money he was getting

by Anonymousreply 145May 10, 2018 11:20 PM

R141 where did you hear this?

by Anonymousreply 146May 10, 2018 11:21 PM

This Diddy pool party doesn’t look like a pedophile fantasy to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147May 10, 2018 11:21 PM

Chris brown was rumored to be a passed around bottom when he started too, which would expalin his severe ager issues and beating the shit out of rihanna.

by Anonymousreply 148May 10, 2018 11:21 PM

R146 Heard it in now defunct black gossip board, R147 Right because a closeted celeb is openly going to host a pool party with teen boys. You probably belive he and cassy are in a long term loving relashionship too right?

by Anonymousreply 149May 10, 2018 11:24 PM

[QUOTE]You probably belive he and cassy are in a long term loving relashionship too right?

I believe Diddy enjoys fucking her whenever he wants and leaving, yes.

by Anonymousreply 150May 10, 2018 11:26 PM

Beiber would have the herpes so I doubt Usher raped him.

by Anonymousreply 151May 10, 2018 11:27 PM

R151 there's been rumours about bieber having heroes since like 2011 google it. Plus even if he doesn't we don't know when Usher even got herpes and he most likely hasn't touched Justin for years since he became an adult.

by Anonymousreply 152May 10, 2018 11:32 PM

What happened to that fat chick who sued Usher after he gave her herpes.

r151: who knows....

by Anonymousreply 153May 10, 2018 11:32 PM

R152 I meant herpes

by Anonymousreply 154May 10, 2018 11:32 PM

#Metoo

by Anonymousreply 155May 11, 2018 12:11 AM

It seems painfully, consistently clear Justin prefers “daddy” sex.

Riding his bodyguard’s shoulders on the Great Wall Of China

His real Dad’s lap

The shot of him with the pastor in the pool

The tweet to Drake, I think - “Damn Daddy.”

The groomers were very effective in having Justin believe that HE, in fact, was/is the seducer and now, unfortunately, he still needs to believe that is the case - that it is HIS sexual proclivity he is choosing to indulge - otherwise his whole paradigm will come crashing down.

by Anonymousreply 156May 11, 2018 1:40 AM

R156 I forgot about that tweet

by Anonymousreply 157May 11, 2018 8:17 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158May 11, 2018 1:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159May 11, 2018 1:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160May 11, 2018 1:53 PM

Soooo he got passed around black dick?

by Anonymousreply 161May 11, 2018 2:09 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162May 11, 2018 10:41 PM

I felt that something happened to Justin too. I forgot about this. All of that bizarre religion with those religious leeches taking his money and using him—I hope Justin makes it out okay.

by Anonymousreply 163May 11, 2018 11:17 PM

r158 could just be read as "Why does that white douche wear no shirt?" Then you see r159 and r160... Well made point, poster.

by Anonymousreply 164May 11, 2018 11:35 PM

[QUOTE]Detail, the producer behind Beyoncé’s “Drunk in Love” and several Drake and Nicki Minaj songs, has been accused of raping two singers. TMZ reports that the two women, Kristina Buch and Peyton Ackley, have filed legal documents claiming that Detail (née Noel Fisher) subjected them to physical and mental abuse under the pretenses of furthering their music careers. Buch alleges that Detail forced her “to have vaginal/anal sex with him after recording songs on multiple occasions,” including as recently as February.

[QUOTE]A second artist, named Peyton Ackley, accuses Detail of essentially making her and Kristina his sex slaves.

[QUOTE]Ackley claims that Detail walked in on her taking a bath and forced her to have sex with him in front of another producer, as well as take nude photos while he masturbated and record him sexually abusing Buch. Ackley alleges that Detail “slammed her head into a wall and dragged her up a flight of stairs” in March. She claims the two women were treated as “sex slaves.” Singer Bebe Rexha has also revealed that Detail attempted to assault her when she was a new artist, tweeting that “he tried to with me, but I literally ran out of that studio.”

[QUOTE]Peyton says she considered Detail a mentor in the industry, but he'd told her the biz was all about sex.

[QUOTE]Singer Jessie Reyez has also accused Detail of attempting to assault her over six years ago, noting that her song “Gatekeeper,” about an industry predator, is about him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165May 11, 2018 11:48 PM

Feds Question Whether ‘P-Diddy’ Combs Raped Underage Boys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166May 12, 2018 12:00 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167May 12, 2018 2:42 AM

Justin was abused. I can just tell. Future Aaron Carter and R Kelly at R167.

by Anonymousreply 168May 12, 2018 2:51 AM

Y'all haters corny with that illuminati mess,

Paparazzi, catch my fly, and my cocky fresh.

by Anonymousreply 169May 12, 2018 2:58 AM

Eeww LSA.

by Anonymousreply 170May 12, 2018 2:58 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171May 12, 2018 3:51 AM

Man if that ain't a murderer's row of perverts I have never seen one. Good god.

by Anonymousreply 172May 12, 2018 6:13 AM

Can you even imagine being passed to Jermain "the Gremlin" Dupri?

I mean of all the great looking black men in the biz, Puffy , Dupri and Rick "C.O." Ross ain't three of them. I know he has money out the wazoo, but I have always found Puffy and his massive overbite to be physically repulsive. I wonder why he never fixed his bite? He could be semi-hot if not for the teeth. He always gets the pretty girls though.

by Anonymousreply 173May 12, 2018 6:19 AM

I feel so sorry for him if this is all true!! His parents sold him down the river

by Anonymousreply 174May 12, 2018 9:46 AM

Willlis-Carter + Diddy +Usher=Bieber

by Anonymousreply 175May 12, 2018 1:12 PM

Okay, can it be "P-Diddy's" time now? Kevin Spacey has been exiled from humanity for less.

by Anonymousreply 176May 12, 2018 2:30 PM

r174 to be fair, it was a really big cheque.

by Anonymousreply 177May 12, 2018 2:40 PM

P. Diddy is damn near a billionaire. He’s far more valuable than Kevin Spacey ever was, and he’s not careless like Kevin.

by Anonymousreply 178May 12, 2018 2:41 PM

We can all agree that Diddy is basically the Bryan singer of hip hop. I wonder who the SWS of hip hop is

by Anonymousreply 179May 12, 2018 3:29 PM

What’s the point R178 is trying to make? (And, FF).

by Anonymousreply 180May 12, 2018 3:43 PM

R176 you realize that those unsubstantiated rumors, regarding Sean Combs, were from 2013. That story went nonwhere.

by Anonymousreply 181May 12, 2018 3:54 PM

Who is SWS?

by Anonymousreply 182May 12, 2018 5:00 PM

Single White Sister.

by Anonymousreply 183May 12, 2018 5:08 PM

[Quote] Chris brown was rumored to be a passed around bottom when he started too, which would expalin his severe ager issues and beating the shit out of rihanna.

Do we know the [italic]real[/italic] reason as to why he beat her up?

by Anonymousreply 184May 12, 2018 5:11 PM

The story that went around was that she saw something on his phone, R184,

Brown grew up in a home with DV and physical abuse and raised himself in kind of a feral way in a pack of cousins. He was exposed to porn at a young age. He was molested by a teen girl when he was 8. None of those things is likely to lead to healthy relationships with women.

by Anonymousreply 185May 12, 2018 6:03 PM

Wasn't there a rumour that Chris was caught with a tranny at some point

by Anonymousreply 186May 12, 2018 6:36 PM

R184 Insiders say that he has psych issues with women off the charts because of the betrayal of hi own mom. He basically has become a man who hates and mistrusts the women in his life,

The comparison between CB and the industry men and his mother is very similar to the Aaron Carter and his show biz mom who virtually sold her kids for her personal comforts. We KNOW how fucked up Aaron's life has become. He doesn't know if he's straight, bi or gay, because he's been all three of them.

I have heard that Usher's mother is slightly less heinous that CB's mom.

And let's face it, Bieber barely had parental oversight, His parents were only 16 years older than he and were not exactly salt of the earth people.

by Anonymousreply 187May 12, 2018 6:45 PM

Pretty sure had brown not beaten the crap out of rihanna he'd of been huge right now, he was being compared to michael jackson when his career started taking off, that night rihanna's dignity died so did chris's career.

by Anonymousreply 188May 12, 2018 7:34 PM

r180 He is just explaining why vile Diddy is protected.

by Anonymousreply 189May 12, 2018 7:40 PM

Bruno Mars is great but Chris Brown just had it, R188. I feel the same way.

by Anonymousreply 190May 12, 2018 8:13 PM

R187 why would you even attempt to compare Usher Raymond’s mother to Chris Browns. Their upbringings were nothing alike. Despite the current civil suit (which for all we know is a money grab), Usher has never been in any criminal legal trouble. He certainly has never been accused or convicted of assaulting any man or woman. He had a very close relationship with his mother, and up until his first marriage, she managed his career.

by Anonymousreply 191May 12, 2018 10:08 PM

r191 = Mama Raymond

by Anonymousreply 192May 12, 2018 11:33 PM

?????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 12, 2018 11:36 PM

[QUOTE]He is just explaining why vile Diddy is protected.

Thank you.

And don’t forget the careless part. P. Diddy doesn’t just go around raping boys and throwing boyish bellhops on beds at hotels. He’s selective. He’s patient. That’s how he became a captain of industry. Kevin Spacey was just a reckless, horny bastard. Sloppy. You can call Sean Combs a lot of things, but you could never call him sloppy.

by Anonymousreply 194May 12, 2018 11:49 PM

Oh dear. ^^ okay, blocked.

by Anonymousreply 195May 12, 2018 11:54 PM

Go back to LsA.

by Anonymousreply 196May 12, 2018 11:55 PM

Is there actually a gossip site for white straight fan girls, I know LSA is mainly black girls. I'm convinced that's why they always show up on these threads as they have no where else to go.

by Anonymousreply 197May 13, 2018 1:58 PM

No, there are NO outlets for female fans but DL, nope, none. Your racism seems to be blinding you to reality.

by Anonymousreply 198May 13, 2018 2:35 PM

[Quote] that night rihanna's dignity died

Did it?

by Anonymousreply 199May 13, 2018 3:03 PM

R198 how is that racist? Its a fact like the DL is a gay gossip site.

by Anonymousreply 200May 13, 2018 5:09 PM

What does RiRi have to do with Usher fucking young Biebs? Back to the thread at hand...

by Anonymousreply 201May 13, 2018 7:01 PM

So Diddy fucked young Usher and then Usher fucked young biebs

by Anonymousreply 202May 13, 2018 7:49 PM

I heard it was your father, OP.

by Anonymousreply 203May 13, 2018 8:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!