Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Filmmaker killed after being headbutted by giraffe

If they have the video footage they can add a “Boink boink boink boink DOING!” to the soundtrack and sell it to America’s Funniest Home Videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 7, 2018 11:04 AM

What was on his iPod?

by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2018 5:11 PM

Legs by ZZ Top

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2018 5:21 PM

The giraffe later mocked him with this sound.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2018 5:23 PM

God, giraffes are so beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2018 5:28 PM

Never try to take a selfie with a wild animal. Not even a raccoon or a beaver.

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2018 5:29 PM

They kick lions for fun, what was he thinking?

by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2018 5:30 PM

I thinking that would’ve been fascinating and horrifying to see.

by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2018 5:39 PM

Don't blame the giraffe. His last show-biz encounter was with Harvey Weinstein.

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2018 5:44 PM

Anyone who knows the story of Chuckles and his sad fate should have been aware of the danger of getting too close to wild animals.

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2018 5:52 PM

R8 wins.

#dead

by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2018 5:53 PM

Told ya I was hardcore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2018 5:55 PM

Your post made me laugh inappropriately, r9.

by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2018 5:57 PM

It was payback for that cunt Sabrina Corgatelli.

by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2018 6:02 PM

The giraffe was still upset after being fired when Toys 'R' Us went out of business.

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2018 11:28 PM

when your pussy sits ten feet off the ground it tends t make you mean.

by Anonymousreply 15May 5, 2018 11:37 PM

Male giraffes like to get it on after fighting. The giraffe probably had the hots for him but didn't know his own strength.

[quote] After a duel, it is common for two male giraffes to caress and court each other. Such interactions between males have been found to be more frequent than heterosexual coupling.[95] In one study, up to 94 percent of observed mounting incidents took place between males. The proportion of same-sex activities varied from 30–75 percent. Only one percent of same-sex mounting incidents occurred between females.[96]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 5, 2018 11:54 PM

When that giraffe had the baby on camera recently, she nearly kicked the vet in the head because he got too close to her baby. He ran out of the enclosure. It was on you tube.

by Anonymousreply 17May 5, 2018 11:58 PM

[quote] After a duel, it is common for two male giraffes to caress and court each other. Such interactions between males have been found to be more frequent than heterosexual coupling.[95] In one study, up to 94 percent of observed mounting incidents took place between males. The proportion of same-sex activities varied from 30–75 percent. Only one percent of same-sex mounting incidents occurred between females.

Queer giraffes.

by Anonymousreply 18May 6, 2018 2:00 AM

Giraffes are on the endangered species list. This makes me sad.

by Anonymousreply 19May 6, 2018 2:47 AM

The giraffe will not be harmed. His owner said the giraffe did nothing wrong.

by Anonymousreply 20May 6, 2018 3:09 AM

I'm glad the giraffe won't be hurt. They really are majestic animals.

by Anonymousreply 21May 6, 2018 6:12 AM

I'm sorry but this giraffe is a menace. You can't go around head butting people just because they take your picture.

by Anonymousreply 22May 6, 2018 1:32 PM

R9, I've always said that show tells you everything you need to know about life.

by Anonymousreply 23May 7, 2018 5:28 AM

Shocking that they haven't "put the giraffe down for public safety reasons" or something stupid like they usually do.

by Anonymousreply 24May 7, 2018 11:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!