Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cosmic fragments

Continued.

by Anonymousreply 600May 12, 2018 12:24 PM

Previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2018 6:50 PM

I would shocked if they are dating, she's 18 and your typical Jew girl. Timmy like doing grown up things and she's not legal. I see brother and sister relationship at least on his part.

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2018 11:29 PM

Anyone think he'll attend the MTV movie awards? I think he'd probably love to. There'll be plenty of dumb celebrities to fanboy over.

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2018 11:42 PM

Why are some people so desperate to have him dating someone? Maybe he just doesn't want to date anyone right now. It's like that's unfathomable. Or is it just that they want to have something to gossip about it and he's not giving it to them?

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2018 11:47 PM

Nah I think he's in London through the summer. Any down time he'll likely spend in Europe with friends and family.

by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2018 11:47 PM

r4 i think it's the gossip thing. Tim's kinda boring. I like him but he's pretty boring for a young celebrity. He might be total freak but he's quiet about it so no gossip. Hence the desperation to pair him up with any girl he meets.

r5 Yeah, you're right. I would have liked to see him being his awkward self on that red carpet though.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2018 12:00 AM

I’d rather he’d continue being a great actor with a low key (boring) personal life than some desperate drama llama famewhore.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2018 12:57 AM

Agree! Anyway, we still have to pair him with Kaitlyn Dever....why is no one doing that? Lol I guess there’s still no news about the other cast members?

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2018 5:01 AM

R8 She doesn’t seem very interesting and has a pretty forgettable face. What’s there to talk about? Maybe they’ll have chemistry during the promotion for BB, but I get the feeling that they’re going to push for more Carell/Timothee interactions.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2018 5:40 AM

R9 no, I meant that so far he hasn’t been paired with Kaitlyn in real life...she’s the only one left from his co-stars. So no new news about King? Le sigh.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2018 5:48 AM

Also, it seems that King will be filmed in Hungary, after all. In the previous threads there was a link about it, but thought that there was London too. Could this be legit?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2018 6:01 AM

He has been in London for a month now, I don´t know what he´s doing there so soon , anyway. He could have worked with a dialect coach, personal trainer or whatever else he needs in NY too. And I´m not sure Joel Edgerton had been there at all, he seems to be busy with Boy Erased. Well, I hope he´s enjoying London.

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2018 6:25 AM

R11 That article says they'll film in the UK for a few weeks too.

London has more open space than Manhattan for horse riding training etc. Also it's going to be where most of the people working on the production are.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2018 7:53 AM

R13 yeah, I missed those lines..thought it would have been a month in Uk and a month in Hungary lol Do we know when production should end?

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2018 8:06 AM

R14 I would imagine August.

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2018 8:23 AM

R15 Yeah, that’s what I thought too, but was curious to know the dates.

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2018 8:38 AM

No one tried to pairIng him with any of his female co-stars in CMBYN. There are also crew members stars hook up with. During the Woody film there was a young cute PA Timmy seemed friendly with.

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2018 9:36 AM

Actually I'm half convinced he hooked up with Victoire du Bois.

by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2018 11:17 AM

R18 Reasons? Because they don’t follow each other on IG?

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2018 11:33 AM

And other stuff. She's wearing his blue and red jacket in this photo that you can see him wearing in other BTS photos. They had more chemistry in their tiny scenes together than he had with Esther when he was practically eating her out. He goes suspiciously silent during their scenes together on the audio commentary when Michael is saying "this is a nice moment between you two", he talked about liking a French girl in an interview before etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 4, 2018 11:37 AM

Maybe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2018 11:37 AM

Well, she’s cute, has she done anything else?

by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2018 11:42 AM

"Armie admitted getting a boner kissing Leo without any tongue. Can you imagine how he felt after all that tongue wrestling with Timothée?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2018 12:42 PM

Here's the video of Armie Hammer's admission of getting a boner while kissing Leo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 4, 2018 12:44 PM

Haha oh Armie!!

by Anonymousreply 25May 4, 2018 12:46 PM

It was a clear joke.

by Anonymousreply 26May 4, 2018 12:52 PM

Sky Ferreira tweeted Timmy the other day and now one of her Nelson-like stalkers is responding to that tweet with creepy stuff and Timmy is tagged in it. Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 27May 4, 2018 1:03 PM

About to and Victoire, I've noticed they all seemed to be sharing clothes between scenes. And even if it was just them doing it I don't think it means anything. And tbh I don't think he had more chemistry with her than he did with Esther. He had great chemistry with everyone.

by Anonymousreply 28May 4, 2018 1:17 PM

R28 Agree to disagree. I find his scenes with Esther the only low point of the movie and awkward/cold.

by Anonymousreply 29May 4, 2018 1:19 PM

He got papped in London.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 4, 2018 3:10 PM

Do we know something more about Nick, his friend? Also, yeah, he looks tired to me.

by Anonymousreply 31May 4, 2018 3:15 PM

Know something like what? I follow him on IG but it's private now.

by Anonymousreply 32May 4, 2018 3:16 PM

I just wanted to know if he's his assistant or something like that? That's all haha

by Anonymousreply 33May 4, 2018 3:17 PM

I don't know, he only arrived in London yesterday though, same as Giullian so I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 34May 4, 2018 3:19 PM

That's the same guy who was at Coachella with him, yes?

by Anonymousreply 35May 4, 2018 3:19 PM

Yes and the Indie Spirits. He lives in LA.

by Anonymousreply 36May 4, 2018 3:20 PM

I think he's part of his team, just saying.

by Anonymousreply 37May 4, 2018 3:22 PM

Maybe but I don't get that impression. He referred to him as 'my friend Nick' on the Indie Spirits red carpet, not his assistant or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 38May 4, 2018 3:23 PM

A member of your team can also be your friend. I've always assumed he was someone who worked with Timmy also.

by Anonymousreply 39May 4, 2018 3:24 PM

Okay but why? What is there to hint at that?

by Anonymousreply 40May 4, 2018 3:25 PM

Idk he just never brought any of his other friends like Will or Billie or Giullian to award shows. And the lady that was with them at Coachella is Danie Streisand, one of his managers who is also at all the award shows, so I just assumed Nick was also a part of the team. But I could be wrong and you could be totally right and he might just be a friend.

by Anonymousreply 41May 4, 2018 3:34 PM

I thought he took Nick to the Indie Spirits because Armie wasn't gonna be there and he didn't want to just be stuck with older people tbh.

And I don't know how we can say who the woman at Coachella was cos all you could see was that she was blonde.

by Anonymousreply 42May 4, 2018 3:36 PM

Plus Nick lives in LA unlike Billie, Giullian, Will etc.

And the Indie Spirits is a casual affair that he wouldn't want to take his family too unlike the more formal ones.

by Anonymousreply 43May 4, 2018 3:37 PM

Okay, then maybe he's just his friend. Does it matter that much?

by Anonymousreply 44May 4, 2018 3:56 PM

No one said it mattered.

by Anonymousreply 45May 4, 2018 3:58 PM

No, I just thought he was part of his team and wanted to know what others think, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 46May 4, 2018 3:58 PM

R46 I personally think he's part of the team also, but that other person clearly wants definitive proof of that being the case, so I guess we'll just have to see if Timmy ever refers to him as something other than his "friend". Anyway, Timmy's friend Giullian seems to be pals with all the "rising stars"...Lucas Hedges, Alex Wolff, Charlie Plummer. Wonder if we'll see him on the Hollywood radar anytime.

by Anonymousreply 47May 4, 2018 4:03 PM

I mean yeah, it would make no sense to claim he's part of his team before getting definitive proof of it, or really any proof of it when so far there has been none and he has been referred to solely as a friend. He's followed on IG by Pauline, Giullian, Nick (Armie's Nick, The Weeknd etc.

by Anonymousreply 48May 4, 2018 4:07 PM

R47 Dunno..is Giullian good as an actor? Don't know much about him.

by Anonymousreply 49May 4, 2018 4:09 PM

R49 I don't know much about him either. That's why I was asking lol. He seems to hang with a good crowd of decent actors, though.

by Anonymousreply 50May 4, 2018 4:12 PM

The source of the photos says he's in town to learn fencing and jousting.

by Anonymousreply 51May 4, 2018 4:37 PM

[quote]And the Indie Spirits is a casual affair that he wouldn't want to take his family too unlike the more formal ones.

Both his parents were at the Indie Spirits. Mom was next to Luca, Dad was next to Timothee- you can see them when Mulaney makes the gas station crack.

by Anonymousreply 52May 4, 2018 4:49 PM

Wow, Timmy's becoming quite the Renaissance Man with all his training for roles---languages, accents, guitar, piano, horseback riding, fencing, jousting. What's next? Will he have to learn to fly a plane? Climb Mt. Everest? Perform brain surgery?

Maybe when he's older he can become Dos Equis Most Interesting Man in the World.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 4, 2018 4:53 PM

R52 The man is his agent Brian. Don't know who the woman is but it's not his mom.

by Anonymousreply 54May 4, 2018 4:54 PM

A few more photos here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 4, 2018 5:18 PM

Nick works with Brain as an assistant in LA. The two have become over the yrs Brain has represented Tim. I suspect they are just friends seeing how Gulian is also there this weekend.

BTW the way Timmy has brought Stephine, Nick, Will, Billie, Gulian, Jake and others with him to many events, awards, film festivals and even on location in the past. I think it so cool how he like sharing the ride .

by Anonymousreply 56May 4, 2018 9:27 PM

How do you know he works for Brian?

by Anonymousreply 57May 4, 2018 9:35 PM

Are people thinking Brain is Timothee's lover and not an assistant.

by Anonymousreply 58May 4, 2018 10:13 PM

What? Brian (not Brain) is his agent who is married to the CMBYN producer Peter Spears.

No one thinks Nick is his lover if that's what you're asking. But where's the proof of him being an assistant?

by Anonymousreply 59May 4, 2018 10:16 PM

I feel like I'm missing something here regarding people's deep interest in whether or not this guy is his assistant or just a friend.

by Anonymousreply 60May 4, 2018 10:18 PM

I'm not interested at all I'm just wildly confused as to why people seem so insistent that he is when there is seemingly no proof at all of it.

by Anonymousreply 61May 4, 2018 10:20 PM

I just assumed people who are adamantly stating that he's his assistant must be getting this information from somewhere and not just making it up out of thin air. What would be the motive in insisting that he's an assistant if he's not? I really don't know.

by Anonymousreply 62May 4, 2018 10:23 PM

No idea but Brian doesn't follow him on IG and searching their names together provides no results. I would find it odd for Timmy to refer to him as 'one of my best friends' if he was his assistant to be honest but maybe that's just me.

by Anonymousreply 63May 4, 2018 10:25 PM

[QUOTE]I would find it odd for Timmy to refer to him as 'one of my best friends' if he was his assistant to be honest but maybe that's just me

I don't have a dog in this fight because I don't care either way, but celebs hiring their best friends to travel with them as their assistant isn't exactly rare. Look at Tom Holland and that Harrison guy.

by Anonymousreply 64May 4, 2018 10:27 PM

Still, I would think he would refer to him as 'my friend and assistant' or whatever if he was at the Indie Spirits for that purpose like people are claiming.

Anyway this debate is boring me now. Unless someone can come up with proof that he works for him I'll continue to believe their relationship is not professional.

by Anonymousreply 65May 4, 2018 10:29 PM

FWIW Nick arrived in London yesterday and someone tweeted a week ago about 'Timothée Chalamet's PA' buying flowers in London.

by Anonymousreply 66May 4, 2018 10:32 PM

[QUOTE]Still, I would think he would refer to him as 'my friend and assistant'

Why would he feel a need to specifically point out he's his assistant? To just be a dick and remind him of his place?

by Anonymousreply 67May 4, 2018 10:33 PM

R67 Nick wasn't even there when the interview took place so how would it be putting him in his place?

If I had an assistant that was also my friend and he was at an awards show because he was my assistant I would naturally point that out. The question was about who he had chosen to bring with him. There's a reason he didn't say I'm here with Luca, Brian etc. and just said I'm here with one of my best friends Nick.

My goodness this is exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 68May 4, 2018 10:35 PM

Personal or professional who cares when is there going to be some real gossip on this guy.

by Anonymousreply 69May 4, 2018 10:35 PM

-R69 Agree this hanging out with his buddies is getting boring.

by Anonymousreply 70May 4, 2018 10:39 PM

[QUOTE]If I had an assistant that was also my friend and he was at an awards show because he was my assistant I would naturally point that out.

Why? I genuinely don't understand why you'd feel the need to do that and I'm intrigued. Sure, if it had some kind of relevance - like someone was asking to set up an appointment. But just randomly "this is my friend, also I hired him as my assistant" - seems like an odd way to behave.

by Anonymousreply 71May 4, 2018 10:40 PM

R71 I'm not gonna bother explaining because he's not his assistant. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 72May 4, 2018 10:41 PM

R72 That's fine, I'll just assume, based on your attitude in your recent posts, it's because you're a dick who would feel the need to rub in the employer-employee relationship on your friend. Hint, that attitude might also be why you lack any of the latter.

by Anonymousreply 73May 4, 2018 10:45 PM

R73 You're clearly taking this way too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 74May 4, 2018 10:46 PM

Like I said earlier, I couldn't care less. I just find your rudeness bizarre, especially given it's over such a nothing topic.

by Anonymousreply 75May 4, 2018 10:48 PM

No one is being rude except the person claiming someone has no friends.

by Anonymousreply 76May 4, 2018 10:48 PM

Well for those who wanted hot gossip, he's currently in a bar with a ball pit for adults.

by Anonymousreply 77May 4, 2018 11:06 PM

Ball pit for adults?'??? . My God.... I think we´re staning the right guy ( talented actor) and the wrong one ( he´s boring) at the same time. So forget about that Nick and that bunch of NY kids, he´s only interesting friend is The Weeknd, at least he brings out another side of Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 78May 4, 2018 11:13 PM

* his

by Anonymousreply 79May 4, 2018 11:14 PM

This is where they are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 4, 2018 11:14 PM

That Nelson guy on twitter is legit terrifying. He has one random tweet on 2010 and the rest is all about Timothée. He tweets stuff as if he was talking directly to him and sometimes without even tagging him. He makes no sense sometimes, and I think it's a mix of him being literally deranged and also not being fluent in English. His lasts few tweets are particularly creepy. He seems to be kind of complaining about Tim ignoring him/his fans. I hope the guy doesn't start stalking him or something.

by Anonymousreply 81May 5, 2018 1:45 AM

Unfortunately I think if it isn't him it will be someone else. He seems like the rare type of male celebrity that would attract a serious male stalker like the women often do.

by Anonymousreply 82May 5, 2018 2:02 AM

You think his tweets are creepy check out the YouTube video. It's 10 minutes of rambling on Timothy and what is so disturbing is how manical and dead serious he believes what he is saying

by Anonymousreply 83May 5, 2018 3:48 AM

You all seem more worried about that guy than Timmy himself.

by Anonymousreply 84May 5, 2018 7:03 AM

^^There is no "you all". There are only two overly invested, stalking fangirls yammering at each other. They think it makes them sound normal if they drag an even crazier stalker.

by Anonymousreply 85May 5, 2018 9:17 AM

LOL! @R85

by Anonymousreply 86May 5, 2018 9:19 AM

I second R85, let’s move on.

by Anonymousreply 87May 5, 2018 9:30 AM

Yawn. This is a thread to discuss him so that's what people are going to do.

And being told to 'move on' from every single topic is getting tiresome to be honest. If you don't like the discussion, leave the thread.

by Anonymousreply 88May 5, 2018 12:05 PM

35 out of 87 messages here have been written by R87 lmao

by Anonymousreply 89May 5, 2018 12:15 PM

By R88 sorry

by Anonymousreply 90May 5, 2018 12:16 PM

[QUOTE]And being told to 'move on' from every single topic is getting tiresome to be honest

Says the poster who told people to "move on" from the topic of whether a friend can be an assistant.

by Anonymousreply 91May 5, 2018 12:19 PM

Who cares? Going through their posts they have all added to the discussion. Posts complaining about this stuff do more to fill up a thread with crap.

by Anonymousreply 92May 5, 2018 12:19 PM

R91 Because that was a literal pointless debate as no one was willing to provide any proof that he was an assistant so we would never come to any conclusion. There's a difference.

by Anonymousreply 93May 5, 2018 12:20 PM

R93 There's no difference. Like you yourself said, if you don't like the discussion, leave the thread. Stop trying to act like you can dictate which topics can and cannot be discussed, which is something you're also doing in the Armie thread. If you don't like a discussion, shut the fuck up about it, rather than trying to tell people to "move on".

by Anonymousreply 94May 5, 2018 12:23 PM

R94 I haven't told anyone what they can and can't/should and shouldn't discuss on the Armie thread. Just gave my own view of what they are discussing.

And the point is the OP of these threads is constantly trying to dictate when a topic is done or not. There are some topics that are overdone and the conversation is endless, like the friend/assistant thing which was seemingly never going to end. Three posts about the Twitter stalker is not enough to be told that people need to 'move on'. But fine if people want to get back into the friend/assistant debate, feel free.

by Anonymousreply 95May 5, 2018 12:27 PM

R95 The Twitter freak was already discussed plenty in the previous thread too so come to your own conclusion.

by Anonymousreply 96May 5, 2018 1:07 PM

Well someone has told him to stop now. Let's see how that goes.

by Anonymousreply 97May 5, 2018 1:13 PM

Ok wanted to say something about "The King". Does anyone think Tim doesn't have the rugged handsome look like costar RP to pull off this medieval story. Tim has a very pretty porcelain face, a very delicate facial structure which worked so well in Ladybird and CMBYN. Sword fights and jousting seems to call for a meaty appearance

by Anonymousreply 98May 5, 2018 3:51 PM

I don't think Pattinson is in it anymore.

And I'm pretty sure the story is going to revolve around him struggling to make the transition to King and not being a natural fit for it. So it could actually work in his favor.

by Anonymousreply 99May 5, 2018 3:54 PM

I second R99...still trying to find when the other cast members will be announced. RP is not longer attached sigh.

by Anonymousreply 100May 5, 2018 4:01 PM

Any idea when we'll get a trailer for Beautiful Boy?

by Anonymousreply 101May 5, 2018 5:05 PM

This summer maybe? SInce the release date is October...

by Anonymousreply 102May 5, 2018 5:16 PM

It's already been rated so it shouldn't be long.

by Anonymousreply 103May 5, 2018 5:17 PM

Another Timmy fan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 5, 2018 5:24 PM

Yeah, R104 it's not like she's trying to advertise that T-shirt or anything.

by Anonymousreply 105May 5, 2018 5:34 PM

Haha, who cares if she’s advertising? Nice to know they have met.

by Anonymousreply 106May 5, 2018 5:35 PM

She didn't do a very good job of advertising if that was her purpose as she didn't name the website.

Odd that he just went upto her though if she's telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 107May 5, 2018 7:41 PM

The link to purchase one is on the IG account that was shown on Fallon R107

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108May 5, 2018 7:59 PM

CMBYN won Best Film at the GLAAD Media Awards. The Hollywood Reporter link to the story is dead, however.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 6, 2018 2:08 AM

I just learn that Luca's Suspiria is invited for Cannes but they rejected the invitation, partly due to Oscar race. Usually I will hate that, but knowing that Solo is debuting at Cannes this year, I'll give it a pass this time.

by Anonymousreply 110May 6, 2018 2:53 AM

R110 He already said he didn’t want to bring the movie to Cannes and/or Venice in the Vanity Fair Italia interview last year. So TIFF is the safest bet so far. The fests will be announced in July so the trailer will be out within the next 2 months, following that logic.

by Anonymousreply 111May 6, 2018 8:19 AM

So, I know that Brian told the super in-depth fan account Timmy probably won't be at the Met Gala because of his schedule, but I'm not buying it. If he can get three days off to go to Coachella to hang out with his friend he can definitely get one day off for something much more "work" related. I highly doubt he's going to miss that opportunity to schmooze with his heroes. Plus, it will be good to drum up the buzz about him again (not that it has ever gone away) and his upcoming films. The whole "where in the world is TC" mystery would be beneficial for him again, too, seeing as he refused a pic with someone in London the other night because no one is supposed to know he's there. Anyway, just random thoughts. Anyone else think he'll pop up at the Met Ball?

by Anonymousreply 112May 6, 2018 11:04 AM

He didn't refuse to take a pic just ask her not to post it which she did. Everyone knows he's in London and several of his friends have gone over for the weekend so I highly doubt he will be coming to New York.

by Anonymousreply 113May 6, 2018 11:34 AM

Every time I scroll pass this thread title, I see Cosmic FRAGRANCES.

by Anonymousreply 114May 6, 2018 11:39 AM

That "super in-depth fan account" on IG (which got information from Timmy's agent) disappeared some days ago! The fan deleted all his posts. I'm worried...

by Anonymousreply 115May 6, 2018 11:51 AM

The Met Gala is for a bunch of C and D List talent looking to get their picture in a current publication. it's all the Kardashians, the Hadid sisters, SJP, Jessica Biel,Selena Gomez and a bunch of other irrelevant persons. So no I wouldn't want Tim there to catch any of their stench

by Anonymousreply 116May 6, 2018 12:14 PM

R116 I can agree with you. Slim chances he will be there. On a different note, that fan account is still active and didn’t delete anything.

by Anonymousreply 117May 6, 2018 12:36 PM

I follow an account on Twitter that is part Timmy fan, part other people fan and is into fashion. Anyway she was hoping he would go but then a couple of days ago said she heard he wouldn't be from someone an insider source that had never been wrong before. Could be BS but I don't know why she'd lie when she wants him there.

But yeah I don't think it would make much sense for him to go to be honest. He invited two friends over for this weekend and he hasn't been working (they've stayed out super late both Friday and Saturday night) which would seem pointless if he could have just flown home to NY and spent the weekend with his friends there before the MET Ball.

Don't get me wrong I think he'd 100% go if he was in NYC and it does seem like his kind of thing but he doesn't want to get a reputation for being the kind of actor that is constantly leaving preproduction on a different continent to go and act like some kind of schmoozing socialite. I doubt the people working on The King would be too impressed if he left again to go pose on a red carpet for a few hours.

And he really doesn't need to drum up buzz when Ariana Grande and others are bringing up his name themselves on Fallon.

by Anonymousreply 118May 6, 2018 12:54 PM

R118 exactly, he already has good publicity therefore he should keep a low profile. How do you know he stayed late the past days? Lol, I swear you’re very updated on his whereabouts haha

by Anonymousreply 119May 6, 2018 12:58 PM

R34 How do you know Nick arrived the same time as Giullian? Those paparazzi photos seem to suggest different.

by Anonymousreply 120May 6, 2018 1:00 PM

R119 Well they were out at that ball pit bar on Friday and then Giullian posted an IG story at like 6am UK time so I'm guessing they'd stayed out and didn't wake up that early. And then Nick posted an IG story at 4am this morning on a London street.

Obviously just guessing Timmy was with them both times.

by Anonymousreply 121May 6, 2018 1:00 PM

R120 I follow Nick on IG and he posted when he arrived in London, same day as Giullian. Guessing they were on their way to meet him or something.

by Anonymousreply 122May 6, 2018 1:01 PM

Ok, you’re a very dedicated fan, I guess..I mean, I’m a millennial too, but definitely not into SM as much as others.

by Anonymousreply 123May 6, 2018 1:04 PM

They just come up when I'm watching IG stories, it's not hard tbh. I live in the UK as well so I don't have to sit and work out the time difference or anything ha.

by Anonymousreply 124May 6, 2018 1:07 PM

Oh well, that explains it. I live in Europe too, but again don’t use SM much and definitely don’t have the patience to stay on IG more than 10 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 125May 6, 2018 1:10 PM

What’s Nick’s ig? Also, sorry for being a little out of the loop, but how do they know each other? Were they friends at LaGuardia?

by Anonymousreply 126May 6, 2018 1:15 PM

R126 nspiro but I followed it before he made it private. And no one knows but I don't think so, he lives in LA and the only NY friend that seems to know him is Giullian. I think he might know him through his family that lives in LA or something, Pauline follows him too.

by Anonymousreply 127May 6, 2018 1:18 PM

Pedo thread full of pedophiles.

by Anonymousreply 128May 6, 2018 1:40 PM

So 3 young friends enjoying London nightlife 2 days in a row but with no ladies in sight... what are they , monks?.

by Anonymousreply 129May 6, 2018 2:06 PM

There was a woman in the ball pit with them FWIW.

by Anonymousreply 130May 6, 2018 2:08 PM

R113 Someone asked him for a pic Friday night I think (whenever the ball pit was) and he allegedly said no because people weren't supposed to know he's in town. He's probably just saying no to everyone now because that person went and posted the pic even though he asked her not to.

by Anonymousreply 131May 6, 2018 2:19 PM

R131 Source? Haven't seen anything about that.

How are people not going to know he's in town when he said so himself at CinemaCon and there's paparazzi photos of him?

by Anonymousreply 132May 6, 2018 2:21 PM

Here you go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133May 6, 2018 2:23 PM

Thanks. Sounds like he's just using that as an excuse tbh.

by Anonymousreply 134May 6, 2018 2:26 PM

That´s bullshit . Everybody knows he´s in London by now, please.. and again, he´s not an A- list who can't walk down the street alone. What´s up with this guy?

by Anonymousreply 135May 6, 2018 2:26 PM

That doesn’t make much sense because people already know he’s in London so... Maybe he doesn’t want to take pictures because of others reasons, he’s fed up with it.

by Anonymousreply 136May 6, 2018 2:27 PM

It's upto him if he doesn't want to take photos, as long as he's not being rude.

by Anonymousreply 137May 6, 2018 2:27 PM

He wouldn’t be the first actor to ask that...for instance, Bill does it too and is not an A list lol

by Anonymousreply 138May 6, 2018 2:29 PM

Of course, but it´s too early to be fed up with it... it´s not like he´s been doing this for many years already. Bill, who?

by Anonymousreply 139May 6, 2018 2:31 PM

He's been doing it for a solid six months through awards season though and his friends had just arrived in town as well.

Plus as soon as a photo of him goes online people dissect it, how tired he looks, has he gained weight for The King yet, does he have facial hair, is he partying too much, is he holding a vape pen etc. I can imagine it gets annoying.

by Anonymousreply 140May 6, 2018 2:33 PM

Haha, Bill Skarsgård. He has plenty of fans too. And I guess, at the end of the day it’s his choice. Small talk can make up for it too.

by Anonymousreply 141May 6, 2018 2:33 PM

I read about him saying no to someone in NYC but he stayed and spoke to them for ten minutes about films etc.

by Anonymousreply 142May 6, 2018 2:35 PM

I think it’s good to put some distance between him and his fans. He interacts with them on Twitter so he’s genuinely nice, no need to put vitriol on him just because he doesn’t want photos.

by Anonymousreply 143May 6, 2018 2:36 PM

He probably doesn't want people to know details of where he is. I've seen things on Tumblr about people trying to find his hotel. If they know know where in London he is, it's guaranteed he'll have a crowd of people waiting for him outside hotels, bars etc.

by Anonymousreply 144May 6, 2018 2:37 PM

Yeah, that too, but again that stuff happens to all actors so nothing special there.

by Anonymousreply 145May 6, 2018 2:38 PM

Giullian was posting non-stop on IG stories for two days when he got to London, but has seemed to have completely stopped. I bet it's probably because people were figuring out where they were.

by Anonymousreply 146May 6, 2018 2:39 PM

Celebrities are never obliged to take fan photos or even to chat with them. They should be polite but other than that anything else is upto them. I'm sure Timmy knows that in a few months time he's going to be back at these red carpet events and film festivals and will be taking hundreds of photos a day then when it doesn't matter if people know exactly where he is. So if he wants a break from it now, so be it.

by Anonymousreply 147May 6, 2018 2:43 PM

I think it's great that he takes the time to actually have conversations with his fans when he can instead of the typical "Hi. Nice to meet you. Bye." I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they had a bad interaction with him.

by Anonymousreply 148May 6, 2018 2:49 PM

[quote]That´s bullshit . Everybody knows he´s in London by now, please.. and again, he´s not an A- list who can't walk down the street alone. What´s up with this guy?

Probably because of creeps like that old dude on twitter. I’m sure it’s exhausting to constantly be “on” for strangers.

by Anonymousreply 149May 6, 2018 2:50 PM

Well, we had some sightseeings of him in London by normal people so he’s just a known face now.

by Anonymousreply 150May 6, 2018 2:54 PM

The kid is going fast ..... If he´s so worried about his private life, security, doesn´t want to be seen etc, he should ask his family and friends to go private with their social media ( maybe they already are, I don´t follow them) or at least refrain from interact with fans or post hints about him because based on what I read around here from time to time it seems like some of them aren´t doing that..

by Anonymousreply 151May 6, 2018 3:01 PM

All his friends have private SM, apart from those who word in the entertainment industry like Giullian, Will, Pauline, Stephane.R151

by Anonymousreply 152May 6, 2018 3:02 PM

Most of his friends are on private other than ones that are actors themselves, although Giullian has a private account that he doesn't even try to hide (his name and photo are on it). His mom went on private. His sister came off private but again she's an actress too so needs to promote herself I guess.

by Anonymousreply 153May 6, 2018 3:03 PM

*work ^

by Anonymousreply 154May 6, 2018 3:03 PM

[QUOTE]or post hints about him

Are they actually posting hints though, or are they just posting regular stuff which crazed fangirls seize upon and insist must be some kind of hint?

Sounds to me that we're already in the "they're sending secret messages to us" realm of crazy fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 155May 6, 2018 5:22 PM

It's not that serious. It's obvious they're in London to visit Timmy and we've had photographic proof of it from the paps. So when they post something people are going to assume he's with them.

by Anonymousreply 156May 6, 2018 5:23 PM

He can deny photos, it´s his right, but this behaviour so soon into his career screams major douchebag in the making. .. there goes the "professional fan".... Meanwhile, I hope paparazzis learn his face and do their job, he´s been lucky until now.

by Anonymousreply 157May 6, 2018 5:58 PM

It's been less than a month since he has taken fan photos and no fans have complained about him being rude or standoffish to them. That tweet was posted after 10PM when he was on a night out with his friends who had just arrived in London. It's his downtime in between two award seasons. I don't think there's anything douchey about it.

by Anonymousreply 158May 6, 2018 6:10 PM

R157 So because he politely asks fans not to take photos you hope he gets hounded by paparazzi? Sounds like you're the major douchebag in this scenario.

by Anonymousreply 159May 6, 2018 6:14 PM

157- Lol, girl, of course I´m a major douchebag and happy with it. And last time I checked this was Data Lounge,

by Anonymousreply 160May 6, 2018 6:47 PM

If he´s not active in SM, doesn´t want his picture taken, doesn´t date or fuck around and some of you don´t even want paparazzi to take photos of your little lamb then what are we doing here? what are we gonna talk about? his movies? sure, we can talk about that, but not in depth, this is not a movie forum after all , this is a gossip site. Muriel, fangirls are back!.

by Anonymousreply 161May 6, 2018 7:26 PM

R161 look, as far as I know even on DL there are some threads where people can have a more serious conversation about certain topics, as you said movies, plays, etc. In his case, we don’t have much gossip on his personal life so there’s nothing to speculate on that...when he’s romantically linked with somebody go ahead, but till then all his various hook ups etc., he keeps them under wraps and that’s nothing wrong with that. When there’s something comes up somebody will link it, don’t worry. He’s not the first celeb who prefers this approach, Nick Robinson does it too and many others like him.

by Anonymousreply 162May 6, 2018 7:49 PM

I'm happy for him to be active on social media, have his photo taken, get papped etc. but if that isn't what is happening then I'm not gonna call him out for it. For as long as I've been following him (coming up on 18 months now), he has always been private when not in the midst of campaigning or promoting.

Yeah it's boring now but things will change again in Fall/Winter so it's whatever. At the moment things are only gonna get drier when he goes to Hungary.

by Anonymousreply 163May 6, 2018 8:11 PM

I know, that was not my point. What puzzles me are those over protective fangirls who seem to think that paparazzi doing their job is terrible when, if fans respect his wishes , they´re gonna be the only way of getting info/ photos about this guy and keep this thread alive. But whatever. ... and by the way, no , i´m not a paparazzi!.

by Anonymousreply 164May 6, 2018 8:16 PM

It's a fine balance. I wouldn't want him to be constantly hounded by paps but at the same time it's good to get photos now and again and I'm sure he expects that to happen.

by Anonymousreply 165May 6, 2018 8:20 PM

The thread can be kept alive with other things too, not necessarily pics of Timmy. Anyway, what R163 said rings true. When awards season comes we’ll have more content to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 166May 6, 2018 8:21 PM

Also, we’re the same people posting in these threads so small group. It’s fine. Take Armie for instance, if he weren’t married, we wouldn’t have anything to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 167May 6, 2018 8:23 PM

[QUOTE]What puzzles me are those over protective fangirls who seem to think that paparazzi doing their job is terrible

Oh please, there's a difference between him getting papped and you hoping they hunt him down because you're salty he won't take pics for social media. And you should hardly be calling anyone else a fangirl when you're getting so pissy that you'll have less stuff from social media to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 168May 7, 2018 1:53 AM

How do you see their insta stories? BTW they all have private. IG accounts. Am interested in details on the girl with them at the Pit.

by Anonymousreply 169May 7, 2018 8:24 AM

You just click on their photo. Giullian's IG isn't private.

But they only last for 24 hours so the ball pit one is gone now. There's no details really, it was dark, you could just tell that she was a woman.

by Anonymousreply 170May 7, 2018 9:11 AM

-R170 thanks

by Anonymousreply 171May 7, 2018 10:01 AM

3 month shoot for The King. 3 weeks in England, 9 weeks in Hungary, starting in June. So he wont be done until sometime in September.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172May 7, 2018 1:35 PM

Will Timmy attend the met gala?is he in nyc?

by Anonymousreply 173May 7, 2018 2:05 PM

Pretty sure he's in London.

by Anonymousreply 174May 7, 2018 2:08 PM

How long does it take to shoot a movie ? because this one seems pretty long, isn´t it?.. and around 5-6 months away from home ... hard work.

by Anonymousreply 175May 7, 2018 2:36 PM

* doesn´t it

by Anonymousreply 176May 7, 2018 2:37 PM

Yes this is long. An average shoot is around six-eight weeks.

But it will be a big production I suppose. And yeah definite hard work considering he's having to prep for it outside of those three months as well. Wont blame him if he doesn't film anything else this year.

by Anonymousreply 177May 7, 2018 2:42 PM

I doubt he'd even have time to shoot anything else what with BB promo and film festivals if it goes to any.

by Anonymousreply 178May 7, 2018 2:49 PM

He'd have time for a supporting role in an indie or something but he probably wont want to.

by Anonymousreply 179May 7, 2018 2:50 PM

And Armie Hammer´s play runs until September 9, so maybe he won´t be able to get there on time. I have the feeling that based on his love for theatre and his previous experience ,he may have encourage Armie to do the play, if they ever talked about it. So it would be a shame if he can´t make it, I´m sure Armie would like to see him there.

by Anonymousreply 180May 7, 2018 3:37 PM

Maybe he'll get a weekend off to go home or something if there's any scenes to be filmed without him. Would be a shame for him to miss it since I doubt Armie will be returning to Broadway anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 181May 7, 2018 3:44 PM

I don't think he has to be on set all this time.Big battles take time to shoot & he won't be in all those scenes.I hope he can make it to Armie's play.Sebastian stan went to see Chris Evans' broadway debut.It's nice to see friends supporting each other.

by Anonymousreply 182May 7, 2018 3:51 PM

Yes, and Armie admires him, so I have no doubt that , his family aside, he is the one Armie wants to see there .

by Anonymousreply 183May 7, 2018 4:01 PM

I’m rooting for him to get see Armie’s play. So it will be 3 months... that means it will end at the beginning of September...what a bummer hehe

by Anonymousreply 184May 7, 2018 4:03 PM

At the same time, I think he has good chances not to miss it because according to that schedule he’ll be done by the end of August/beginning of September.

by Anonymousreply 185May 7, 2018 4:08 PM

Well it depends when in June he starts. He could start on the last week of June.

by Anonymousreply 186May 7, 2018 4:10 PM

I really think it will be at the beginning otherwise it wouldn’t explain this early pre production.

by Anonymousreply 187May 7, 2018 4:11 PM

I'm just not gonna get my hopes up and then if he goes it will be a nice surprise.

by Anonymousreply 188May 7, 2018 4:33 PM

Have you seen Joel Edgerton lately?. He´s bulking up too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189May 7, 2018 4:45 PM

He looks like a teddy bear lol

by Anonymousreply 190May 7, 2018 4:54 PM

Did Joel write or direct "Boy Erased " because according to Awardswatch it some som serious flaws that called for reshoots. I am worried about this scale of a project compared to BE if Joel is up to this. He is directing correct?

by Anonymousreply 191May 7, 2018 5:48 PM

R191 Yes, he directed it. Also, a bit of a spoiler: Lucas’ character gets raped so there’s some doubt about how a straight director handles it.

by Anonymousreply 192May 7, 2018 5:50 PM

And yeah he directs King too.

by Anonymousreply 193May 7, 2018 5:51 PM

Edgerton adapted the screenplay from Garrard Conley’s memoir.

by Anonymousreply 194May 7, 2018 5:52 PM

He isn't directing The King just starring and co-writing. David Michod is directing.

And yeah from what I'm gathering the main source of the issues people have with it is that it's a straight man not being able to depict this story accurately or wholly respectfully. But we shall see. For what it's worth every film he has written or co-written thus far has been rated fresh, except for one that he wrote with like 5 other people.

by Anonymousreply 195May 7, 2018 5:58 PM

I wonder what direction they’re planning to take with The King. I’m still kind of struggling to picture TC in a role like this, but I have confidence in his acting abilities. I haven’t seen anything David Michod has directed, does anyone have any insight as to what tone he usually sets for his films?

by Anonymousreply 196May 7, 2018 6:04 PM

I kind of assumed they're gonna go for the young cool womanizing king approach. They'll probably give him a really close best friend so fangirls can ship the king with his friend and then accuse the movie of queerbaiting when the king doesn't end up fucking his bff.

by Anonymousreply 197May 7, 2018 6:13 PM

Well it's going to be somewhat/mostly based on Henry IV and Henry V Shakespeare plays so you can read the basic plots on Wiki or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 198May 7, 2018 6:16 PM

Because every production of a play is exactly like the all others and there's no such thing as character interpretation or anything like that.

by Anonymousreply 199May 7, 2018 6:21 PM

R198 Not talking about the plot. Already have a rough idea about that. Was wondering more along the lines of Michod’s direction and treatment of the source material, like will it be a typical period adaptation, or does he have his own quirks in directing, or is he going to turn it into some kind of action-drama hybrid mess.

by Anonymousreply 200May 7, 2018 6:23 PM

I think the plot was already told in one of the articles linked above.

by Anonymousreply 201May 7, 2018 6:29 PM

R199 Calm down dear, I clearly stated it would be somewhat/mostly based on the plays, not entirely.

R200 Modern day language, Game of Thrones meets Shakespeare is how it has been described. I haven't seen any of his films so can't help you there.

by Anonymousreply 202May 7, 2018 6:33 PM

Also “earthy, gothic, menacing and big“ according to the director.

by Anonymousreply 203May 7, 2018 6:37 PM

Other cast members? When do they usually announce those?

by Anonymousreply 204May 7, 2018 6:49 PM

Well Dakota and Zazie got announced for Armie's movie like the week before it started filming or something.

by Anonymousreply 205May 7, 2018 6:56 PM

I woul like this to come off as dark as "Excalibur "

by Anonymousreply 206May 7, 2018 7:25 PM

R205 Oh well, then another month to go..le sigh. I’m really curious to see who the other actors will be, maybe some older ones too, apart from Joel.

by Anonymousreply 207May 7, 2018 7:31 PM

In New York again. I can't keep up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208May 9, 2018 7:20 AM

so he's in nyc & still didn't go to Met?

by Anonymousreply 209May 9, 2018 7:29 AM

He really knows how to travel haha. Well, if he’s in New York that means that he probably didn’t want to go to the Met Ball in the first place, that could be an option too, no? Anyway, so I guess his schedule isn’t so tight as it looked like, I mean the pre production. When he starts filming, that will be different.

by Anonymousreply 210May 9, 2018 7:49 AM

Or maybe it was an old photo?

by Anonymousreply 211May 9, 2018 7:57 AM

R211 I was just about to say that. Also, from what I can see, the person who posted the pic seems to be a playwright? I feel like he’s probably going to do a play after The King.

by Anonymousreply 212May 9, 2018 8:00 AM

It could be an old photo but if he is in NY then he likely flew back with Giullian who didn't get back until too late to attend the MET anyway.

by Anonymousreply 213May 9, 2018 8:06 AM

He’ll definitely do a play after King. R212 But who is the playwright?

by Anonymousreply 214May 9, 2018 8:35 AM

The person who posted the pic worked with John Patrick Shanley on Prodigal Son as assistant director, hence the caption, I assume. He also is working as assistant director with him right now on another play, so maybe Timmy went to go watch it at his old stomping grounds?

by Anonymousreply 215May 9, 2018 8:48 AM

Business meeting or taking a break from London?. I think the latter. Too much time away from home and probably nobody else from The King there to hang out with. And based on what 215 has told us, I think he´s visiting friends.

by Anonymousreply 216May 9, 2018 9:33 AM

Saw this the other day and didn't think much of it seeing as it was on Sunday when his friends were still in London, but who knows? I mean I still doubt he would have invited his friends to London and then just left them there, but it's possible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217May 9, 2018 10:33 AM

No , it seems obvious the plan was to fly back all together to NY. That guy saw his doppelganger. And " pics or it didn´t happen!" lol.

by Anonymousreply 218May 9, 2018 10:43 AM

Never mind, Timmy commented on the photo saying 'throwback'.

by Anonymousreply 219May 9, 2018 11:04 AM

That pic with the play write is old. Timothee recently liked a pic of his dog. Unless he's wrapped preproduction in London I'm convinced he still there. Maybe this is why he's not taking pics to keep people guessing His where abouts . Wish stans that would let the Met Gala thing go. It does make sense that he would spend some time in NYC before heading to Hungary for nine long weeks.

by Anonymousreply 220May 9, 2018 12:26 PM

He's still in London. A fan met him today.

by Anonymousreply 221May 9, 2018 12:32 PM

-R221 not only did a fan meet him in London, she got a photo. She made it private probably so his over protective fans won't call her ugly fat or worse

by Anonymousreply 222May 9, 2018 12:54 PM

R222 well then someone else met him today too and he said no to a photo

by Anonymousreply 223May 9, 2018 12:57 PM

R222 Source? I had only seen the one where he said no.

by Anonymousreply 224May 9, 2018 12:58 PM

-R223 let's get say the girl he said yes to is very pretty

by Anonymousreply 225May 9, 2018 1:00 PM

R225 You don't have to link to it, but Twitter? Instagram?

by Anonymousreply 226May 9, 2018 1:00 PM

Is it this one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227May 9, 2018 1:25 PM

Those are from Crema.

by Anonymousreply 228May 9, 2018 1:27 PM

Oh, the old good times when he had no issues with photos online...

by Anonymousreply 229May 9, 2018 1:41 PM

Can the links to all of the fan interactions be posted?

R225 why so coy. There's like 5 people in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 230May 9, 2018 1:49 PM

Those days are gone can super models, sunglasses at night and no autographs be next.

by Anonymousreply 231May 9, 2018 1:49 PM

R230 Here's the girl who saw him earlier and he said no to a photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232May 9, 2018 1:51 PM

I like that he actually takes the time to talk to people. So far even the fans he's said no photos to have nothing bad to say about him.

by Anonymousreply 233May 9, 2018 2:03 PM

The not wanting people to know where he is stuff is obvious BS especially after he cleared up that the NYC photo was a throwback this morning which he didn't have to do and if he hadn't have done would have kept people guessing more.

So my theory is he's just trying to keep as low of a profile as possible now he's back at work. Not posting on IG/Twitter, not taking fan photos etc. I think he wants the hype around him to die down a little bit and probably wants to ensure he's known for his acting above anything else.

I'm sure that if he will still be taking fan photos at public events and if there was anything like the Crema trip for one of his future films would take photos there too.

by Anonymousreply 234May 9, 2018 2:08 PM

The photo with the girl he said yes to is public or private? Just curious, apart from that I support his decision.

by Anonymousreply 235May 9, 2018 3:13 PM

The problem is he introduced himself to audiences like a friendly and carefree guy and while he´s not being rude to fans this sudden no photos policy is a little unexpected. But wasting 5-10 minutes of his time talking to strangers every time someone ask him for a photo has to be annoying and therefore he´ll get tired of that too .

by Anonymousreply 236May 9, 2018 3:16 PM

I think Timmy should do whatever he wants to do regarding fan interactions. And if he loses some of the crazies because he doesn't want to take pics or whatever else, then good. He doesn't need these kinds of obsessive stans to have a serious acting career anyway. They hurt him more than help him.

by Anonymousreply 237May 9, 2018 3:26 PM

I think a photo is probably the easier option. Just a quick selfie and fans would be happy with that. Saying no and proceeding to have a conversation with fans is probably more time consuming and exhausting than a photo.

by Anonymousreply 238May 9, 2018 3:27 PM

I'm pretty sure the thing about him taking a photo with a girl was made up.

He can be friendly and carefree without taking a photo. He can be friendly and carefree without stopping to chat. If he does either of these things, it's a bonus. Do people really think there are any celebrities as famous or more famous than he is that say yes to this stuff every time?

Personally I'd rather be politely told no than have him take a photo with me and then complain about having to do it like Armie has done in interviews in the past.

by Anonymousreply 239May 9, 2018 3:27 PM

I don't think his issue is that it's taking time out of his day, his issue is that these photos go online and he gets tagged in them 100 times and then likely reads the comments overanalyzing his appearance, has he gained weight, is he looking rough, where is he, can I meet him there, he looks sad, he looks tired and so on.

He wants to be lowkey right now.

by Anonymousreply 240May 9, 2018 3:30 PM

I'm sure he knows that any photo he agrees to will be posted online and analyzed to the nth degree by his crazy fans. He doesn't seem like someone who gets off on that kind of attention, especially when a lot of the comments are trying to dissect his state of mind, well-being, health. That kind of OTT behavior would make anyone uncomfortable, especailly someone as naturally awkward and shy as Timmy. If fans chilled out, he'd be more carefree. They are their own worst enemies.

by Anonymousreply 241May 9, 2018 3:32 PM

People are trying to make him into some kind of millennial social media actor icon and it's just clearly not who he is. There's clearly a large difference between promo season Timmy and personal time/acting Timmy. Even at Coachella he kept it far more lowkey than he could have done. There were no stories released about him, he wasn't posting photos or videos of the celebrities he was with etc.

People just need to let him get on with his job and his life and then we can appreciate the celebrity interactions, fan interactions, interviews and so on when it gets to that time of year. I don't think he's remotely interested in being the next Leo or whatever else people have designated for him.

by Anonymousreply 242May 9, 2018 3:45 PM

R240 r241 That is true. I've seen fans diagnosing celebrities with all sorts of things based on random fan photos. Hopefully he's not the type to read everything fans write about him, like Armie seems to be.

by Anonymousreply 243May 9, 2018 3:46 PM

I enjoyed his performance very much inCMBYN but glad he is giving it a rest. They toyed with that film for over a year, on magazine covers on talk shows on press events at premiers. I'm sick of them. Glad for a long break. Then I will get to miss them And they deserve a break from this also

by Anonymousreply 244May 9, 2018 3:57 PM

They toured not toyed. Sorry

by Anonymousreply 245May 9, 2018 3:57 PM

I imagine he's actually looking forward to Hungary where he can go completely off the radar.

by Anonymousreply 246May 9, 2018 4:01 PM

Anyway, at the end of the day does it matter so much? He wants to be lowkey, let him be that way.

by Anonymousreply 247May 9, 2018 4:11 PM

No. People just get used to something and then feel entitled to it.

by Anonymousreply 248May 9, 2018 4:12 PM

His pal Lucas Hedges is going to Broadway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249May 9, 2018 5:38 PM

I also think part of the reason he’s staying so low key is because he’s suppose to be transforming himself. He has to gain weight & muscle and he probably wants to surprise everyone when he’s ready

by Anonymousreply 250May 9, 2018 5:55 PM

R249 Nice! That was expected as well.

by Anonymousreply 251May 9, 2018 6:36 PM

-R235 Private

-R239 Not made up but whatever. Supposedly she said they chatted about places to eat in London especially pizza and then he said ok if she kept private.

by Anonymousreply 252May 9, 2018 6:45 PM

That makes sense r250. I doubt many people actually expect a very noticeable difference though. If he manages to put on weight and muscle it'll literally be like going from super skinny to just skinny.

by Anonymousreply 253May 9, 2018 6:47 PM

If it's not made up then just tell us the source.

by Anonymousreply 254May 9, 2018 6:47 PM

-R254 why so overprotective stans can call her a call cow, fat,cunt like they did the last girl or worse trying to email her about what smells like. The point of my post is that Timmy is not just rudely out there saying no photos.

by Anonymousreply 255May 9, 2018 6:57 PM

As someone above said there's like 5 people here and none of us are going to disrespect Timmy's wishes by sharing anything. And again you don't even have to link, just say where you found it so we can believe you.

by Anonymousreply 256May 9, 2018 6:59 PM

And none of us think he's being rude for saying no to photos anyway.

by Anonymousreply 257May 9, 2018 7:01 PM

If she put the picture on private, how would anyone be able to harass her appearance over it?

by Anonymousreply 258May 9, 2018 7:01 PM

I guess if she posted on IG which is private you can still she her avatar. Right?

by Anonymousreply 259May 9, 2018 7:04 PM

So you think people from this thread will harass her based on her avatar over a pic that they can't even see? Ok.

by Anonymousreply 260May 9, 2018 7:06 PM

This is the same poster that said Nick worked for Brian and then when asked for proof provided none.

Sorry but I wont believe it without a source. Not that it really matters anyway, I'm fine with him not taking photos and if he does, great.

by Anonymousreply 261May 9, 2018 7:07 PM

Christ, you're acting like obsessive loons in demanding the poster give up the source, and then wondering why he won't? If you don't want to believe the poster fine, don't believe him. But harassing him into giving up the woman doesn't exactly work in your favour when you then claim you won't harass the woman.

by Anonymousreply 262May 9, 2018 7:08 PM

Again no one is even asking for a link, but they should be able to say whether they found it on Instagram or Twitter or wherever to make their story more believable.

And I was fine disbelieving it and ignoring it but then they were the one to come back to insist it was true so..

by Anonymousreply 263May 9, 2018 7:09 PM

It wouldn't make it more believable though, would it? You just want to narrow down the options so you can try and search for it. And apparently you don't understand what "ignoring" actually means.

by Anonymousreply 264May 9, 2018 7:15 PM

How would I be able to search for it if it's private? You can't just make one photo private, you'd have to make your entire account private.

And I did ignore it, when someone asked I responded 'I'm pretty sure that wasn't true' and then they came back to defend themselves and say it was so I asked for a source. That simple.

by Anonymousreply 265May 9, 2018 7:17 PM

So, you think ignoring something means talking about it?

by Anonymousreply 266May 9, 2018 7:20 PM

I was answering a query from someone else. I would have continued to ignore it if no one had asked, yes.

by Anonymousreply 267May 9, 2018 7:21 PM

Nah, you weren't answering a query, you were just hoping the poster was as thin-skinned as you are and would give in to your laughable attempt to bluff him into posting the source.

Given you alone are responsible for a fucking THIRD of the posts in this thread, I fully support posters doing everything they can to keep obsessives like you away from anyone who's ever had an interaction with Timothee.

by Anonymousreply 268May 9, 2018 7:24 PM

Oh please. I've been at events where he is three times and declined to try and meet him each time. I am not remotely interested in harassing him or anyone that has met him.

However, when someone who has a history of posting stuff that doesn't seem true in this thread without any kind of source then I am going to disbelieve it and/or question it. Especially because his post seemed to try and imply that the only reason he had agreed to take a photo with this girl was because she is pretty, which would quite frankly be worse than declining photos for all fans.

by Anonymousreply 269May 9, 2018 7:28 PM

Are we going to fill this thread with this debate? Even if the girl were pretty, would it make a big difference? I don’t think he’s saying no to ugly people only lol Maybe he found her more likable in some way, less ”crazy” or obsessive, dunno...

by Anonymousreply 270May 9, 2018 7:38 PM

R270 She doesn't exist. After making the post about this supposed photo, the same poster had this to say about the Crema photos:

'Those days are gone can super models, sunglasses at night and no autographs be next.'

Also the same poster that asked this.

'I guess if she posted on IG which is private you can still she her avatar. Right?'

But no worries I'm back to ignoring it from now on.

by Anonymousreply 271May 9, 2018 7:42 PM

Lmao the theory that he only said yes because she was pretty is so weird to me. Anyway, let's talk about something else. I'm really hoping the trailer for beautiful boy comes out soon. I'm curious about his performance. All we've seen so far is that still with Carrell.

by Anonymousreply 272May 9, 2018 7:51 PM

I think the BB trailer should be out by July, no?

by Anonymousreply 273May 9, 2018 7:54 PM

seems like some people in here are dying for him to be a ho are something. i remember how everyone was so sure that as soon as the oscar season was over he was gonna start fucking every willing female. yeah seems he's not interested in that at all.

by Anonymousreply 274May 9, 2018 8:09 PM

Well I'm sure he's interested in fucking women, but he's clearly not interested in publicizing it.

by Anonymousreply 275May 9, 2018 8:15 PM

i for one am not sure of anything and i can't really see how anyone in here can be either. all i'm saying is time will tell, no need to try pushing anything on him. he seems like the type of person that does exactly what he wants in spite of his nice and sweet character. so no matter how badly some fans want him to act a certain they'll have to accept when he doesn't instead of making things up to push their agenda.

by Anonymousreply 276May 9, 2018 8:30 PM

Same. We don't know shit about him. He's very private and goes from hanging out with a bunch of married people and their toddlers to accompanying a crying The Wekend to Coachella, which makes his social behavior difficult to predict. Of course, it's fun to speculate. And gossip is always welcome.

by Anonymousreply 277May 9, 2018 8:50 PM

What does he even see in TW? Beats me.

by Anonymousreply 278May 9, 2018 8:56 PM

It's kind of annoying how there's this unspoken implication that it's weird that he hasn't been seen with a girl on his arm. And not just on here, I've seen it other places, too. I don't know if some people think he might be gay or what - maybe he is, maybe he isn't, doesn't really matter. It just makes me uncomfortable how people are constantly on his ass about his (publicly perceived) lack of a dating life.

by Anonymousreply 279May 9, 2018 9:01 PM

lmao @ a crying the weeknd. yeah honestly i was expecting some juicy stuff about him getting cosy with some starlets. instead he goes on ig and likes cmbyn fanart, a film that came out six months ago and posts an ig story of his shoes while listening to mystery of love. when he doesn't even bother re-tweeting the hot summer nights trailer. you gotta admit that's some weirdass behavior.

by Anonymousreply 280May 9, 2018 9:05 PM

R279 people like having something to talk about with their celebrities and Timothée despite being the hot new thing isn't giving much. I think people are just frustrated at the lack of juicy gossip and a bit bored with his low profile attitude.

by Anonymousreply 281May 9, 2018 9:25 PM

Well we do know that he's into women. He has said so, he has been caught accidentally lurking on IG accounts in the past and the few hints and bits of gossip that we do have have all been related to women. He could obviously be bisexual but I don't really see anything to suggest that other than him playing bisexual really well and being affectionate with another man which really means nothing.

I think people are less weirded out about him not being pictured with women and more weirded out that he seems to get away with basically never being asked about it in interviews and so on. For someone his age, who has been positioned as somewhat of a heartthrob, who has no qualms about hanging out with fellow celebrities who are heavily gossiped about in this way, who has been on a huge promo tour with neverending interviews and questions, it seems miraculous that he managed to get away with barely saying anything about his love life, single or otherwise. But hey, more power to him. I personally think the more private he can keep that stuff the better, at least until he enters a serious relationship. Would only cause some of his fans to go insane and it's hardly anyone's business.

The CMBYN at Coachella thing was weird but honestly everything he did that weekend was unexpected I think haha.

by Anonymousreply 282May 9, 2018 9:28 PM

But that weird behaviour was the first night at Coachella ( when he took that photo with the rappers) or the second one?. I´m in Europe and that´s something I´m confused about, I never got the timelime right.

by Anonymousreply 283May 9, 2018 9:31 PM

R283 I believe that was the second night (or day)

by Anonymousreply 284May 9, 2018 9:32 PM

The first night was the night he was photographed with Nicki Minaj etc., the second day was when he liked the fanart and listened to Mystery of Love and the third day was when he commented on a fan account photo of Armie and then engaged in a Twitter spree with fans.

by Anonymousreply 285May 9, 2018 9:32 PM

R279 i wouldn't say it's weird but coupled with some other stuff he's done let's just say i find it interesting. unfortunately for him a lot of people are very interested in his dating like. like that article about him being the next leo di caprio that wondered if he was going to have a pussy posse of his own. i honestly feel bad for him. there's so much pressure on him to be everything for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 286May 9, 2018 9:34 PM

*dating life

R285 yeah, to make his behavior even stranger.

by Anonymousreply 287May 9, 2018 9:37 PM

R287 Why do you think it's interesting? Do you think he may be bi?

by Anonymousreply 288May 9, 2018 9:40 PM

I don't see how people can even think it's that odd that he doesn't have/hasn't had much of a dating life recently. He spent a year and a half traveling the world promoting a film and now he's deep in the depths of training for his new role that will film for three months. Sure, he has time to mess around with people here and there, but to step out with someone and actually date them would be unrealistic right now I think. He's obviously very into work, and I'm sure when he has a decent amount of time off that will probably change and we'll probably see him linked to a few people here and there, but right now I can't see him even having the time to give someone his attention. Plus, he's still super young and probably doesn't want anything serious with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 289May 9, 2018 9:41 PM

I think he's just a unique, some may say strange person who goes his own way rather than listening to what is expected of him. Even as far as his physical appearance, when he happily turns up to events or photoshoots with a moustache that everyone thinks looks bad or a unibrow that he can and does sometimes easily get rid of.

He'll leave Twitter for months at a time and then randomly come back out of nowhere. He'll refrain from liking anything on IG despite being active on there and then all of a sudden like ten photos. He'll be as close to his LaG friends as he is to Armie Hammer as he is to The Weeknd as he is to Haider Ackermann.

by Anonymousreply 290May 9, 2018 9:41 PM

Oops that was for R286

by Anonymousreply 291May 9, 2018 9:42 PM

I'm willing to bet he'll be the type to not settle down for ten years or so and then all of a sudden get married and start a family since he has said that is what he wants. I mean he seems to not have had an actual defined 'relationship' since Lourdes in high school.

by Anonymousreply 292May 9, 2018 9:43 PM

284-285 Thank you for your answers. Coachella + TW + weird behaviour for 3 days = drugs.

by Anonymousreply 293May 9, 2018 9:53 PM

Yeah I'm willing to bet he was either high or self conscious about how fans were reacting to him being there (or both). That was when we knew he had searched his name on Twitter and the IG accounts he interacted with he was either not tagged or the photos were old, meaning he was going out looking for that stuff.

by Anonymousreply 294May 9, 2018 9:56 PM

R288 i’m going to start by saying that while i adore him, especially for his strong character and talent, i have no horse in this race when it comes to his sexual orientation. i’m an observer, c’est tout. but notice how he went out of his way to avoid labels during the whole cmbyn promo. only interviewers like ellen, andy cohen etc used straight to describe him. sure you can say he was doing that to sell the movie, doesn’t explain his strange attachment to the movie six months later tho when he has other movie to sell that he doesn’t (hot summer nights). i’ve come to my own conclusions that i won’t share here tho. like i said time will show all but knowing how stubborn he is fans should prepare themselves for either outcome cause i’m willing to bet the farm he will stick to his guns.

by Anonymousreply 295May 9, 2018 9:57 PM

R295 Thanks for your reply. I think I know what you're trying to say? But yeah, if so, smart not to get into that. I don't have a horse in this race, either, and am open to all possibilities, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 296May 9, 2018 10:06 PM

I don't know, I was in a debate with someone who was trying to insist that there's a chance Armie isn't straight and tried to find evidence of him saying he is and couldn't. The most I could find is that interview where he says 'I don't even think dudes who like dudes enjoy testicles' or whatever. I think because of the nature of the film they were likely encouraged not to portray too much of a hetero image and they were never outright asked what their sexuality was so could get away with not defining themselves as straight.

And CMBYN was his first lead role, his first Oscar (BAFTA, Globe etc.) nomination, he made it with one of his closest friends, he got to go Italy, it's really what he is known for. I don't think it's strange that he has much more of an attachment to that film than Hot Summer Nights which he made years ago and has/will barely have to promote. Especially because CMBYN is clearly so much the more impactful film.

by Anonymousreply 297May 9, 2018 10:10 PM

r296 good to know i'm not alone in really not caring about his sexual orientation. not just saying it.

r297 it will become more clear probably in the fall when he's back for another promo/oscar season.

by Anonymousreply 298May 9, 2018 10:26 PM

We'll see, I can't imagine he'll be questioned about his sexuality or love life much when talking about Beautiful Boy.

For the record I think the only people that actually care about his sexuality are the fangirls that think they have a chance with him or the fangirls that desperately want him to be in love with Armie. I think the majority couldn't care less, especially when most of them know him from a film in which he plays a very sexually fluid person.

by Anonymousreply 299May 9, 2018 10:28 PM

I think it's great that he clearly couldn't care less if people think he is bi or gay though. The photos of him holding hands with openly gay Haider Ackermann are refreshing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300May 9, 2018 10:33 PM

r299 of course he won’t be questioned about his orientation, why would he be? even if he is (again no reason to be), I’m sure his answer will be the same. but things will happened, he’ll be back in la, etc. just connecting the dots...

by Anonymousreply 301May 9, 2018 10:34 PM

Honestly when he was in LA was when he had the least amount of fan sightings and so on. And he only got papped twice in the space of six months outside of airport photos.

At this point I have to believe that he's not doing anything transparent with anyone in public.

by Anonymousreply 302May 9, 2018 10:36 PM

*happen

dude you gotta learn to read between the lines with him. there’s so much stuff going on if you use your logic and open your eyes. he doesn’t have to spell anything out. sure he’s not gonna do a 180, no shit.

by Anonymousreply 303May 9, 2018 10:46 PM

Ah I'm just not interested in reading between the lines and trying to read his mind. I don't care that much, I don't know him. I like him for his personality in interviews, his talent and so on. Couldn't care less about trying to figure out who he wants to bone.

by Anonymousreply 304May 9, 2018 11:05 PM

Hilarious that you say

[QUOTE]no need to try pushing anything on him

and then also say

[QUOTE]dude you gotta learn to read between the lines with him. there’s so much stuff going on if you use your logic and open your eyes

Claim to the contrary all you want, but your claims of "reading between the lines" are nothing more than you trying to push your version of him.

by Anonymousreply 305May 9, 2018 11:08 PM

r304 ???? lol not sure why you’re talking about it in the first place then, especially on a gossip site like dl where the main focus is celebrities’ sex life but okay.

r305 the fuck are you on about, did i say anything about what i really think? no. will i say? no. like igaf what a handful of people thinks. i was asked, i answered. you people with an agenda sure are paranoid and defensive. let me tell you something. it’s not me you should be afraid of. it’s the person whose sexual orientation you’re so invested in. because he will continue to do as he pleases and that might not be a good thing for people like you. whatever man. back to lurking…

by Anonymousreply 306May 9, 2018 11:21 PM

Jeez. The point is there is no gossip and no I'm not going to resort to pretending I can read the mind of someone I don't know in order to get any. For the record I think it's quite clear he's into women, despite the fact he never said the words 'I'm straight', he alluded to liking girls numerous times in interviews and cited specific instances. If that weren't proof enough he has been caught accidentally liking revealing photos of girls on numerous occasions in the past. The 'proof' of him potentially being into men which is that he has a strong attachment to the film that made him a star is quite frankly not enough for me. If it turns out he is, fine. But there's nothing there to suggest it right now other than him being gay-friendly which I would expect out of anyone from his generation, especially someone with the sensitivity to play Elio. You seem to think that people here would pitch a fit over him being bi or gay. Most people here are gay men and would be celebrating.

That's all.

by Anonymousreply 307May 9, 2018 11:29 PM

That photo of him and Ackerman is cute, I hadn't seen it before. I hope he stays with Berluti. Or any other cool brand picks him tbh, I just think he's got great model looks.

by Anonymousreply 308May 9, 2018 11:33 PM

Ackermann left Berluti and I think he will stay with him wherever he goes.

by Anonymousreply 309May 9, 2018 11:42 PM

Here is his mention in the script of The Inheritance by the way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310May 10, 2018 12:23 AM

he be so cute in some super hero movie, surely they have offered him something. instead of that henry V, thing which no one will see.. he needs serious counseling to strike while the iron is hot.

watch him do a play next.....zzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 311May 10, 2018 12:48 AM

Not sure who anngie is and if you're being serious or not but I completely disagree with your entire post. The last thing I would want him to do is a superhero movie, I'd love for him to do a play and it really doesn't matter if no one sees The King as it's going to Netflix and so they wont be relying on box office nor will there be pressure for im to sell it.

by Anonymousreply 312May 10, 2018 1:06 AM

*him to sell it

by Anonymousreply 313May 10, 2018 1:06 AM

R295 I don’t think his attachment to cmbyn is strange, it’s the film that put him on the map in Hollywood. Also I thought it was obvious that he started liking the cmbyn related post because that was around the time he flew out to Italy to start his training 2 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 314May 10, 2018 4:27 AM

I think I’m in minority here, but I honestly think he’s just a straight dude trying to keep up “the mystery” around his love life. Just my 2 cents.

by Anonymousreply 315May 10, 2018 5:18 AM

-R315 makes sense and so far he's doing a good job keeping people guessing.

by Anonymousreply 316May 10, 2018 10:20 AM

R315 you're not. He also knows very well that keeping things "label-less" will please a huge part of his audience. Professing his straightness considering his career started thanks to a gay/bi role would attract a lot of backlash and it's also not good marketing for the movie.

by Anonymousreply 317May 10, 2018 10:33 AM

Honestly, from what he’s said about Frank Ocean and about how he admires him for (among other things) being able to keep a mystery alive in this day and age, I feel like Timothee probably just wants to remain a mystery in general, not just sexuality-wise. He’s young so he probably also knows that being overexposed will kill your hype faster than almost anything else.

by Anonymousreply 318May 10, 2018 11:15 AM

Kinda random, but I just saw that Timmy's sister Pauline just started following Armie's bff Nick, lol.

by Anonymousreply 319May 10, 2018 7:31 PM

Odd that she followed him now and not when hey we're all hanging out constantly.

by Anonymousreply 320May 10, 2018 7:37 PM

He started following her recently too, if I’m not wrong.

by Anonymousreply 321May 10, 2018 8:00 PM

R322 I remember it was at the end of March.

by Anonymousreply 322May 10, 2018 8:04 PM

Ok, but she should follow his brother´s new friends too. I bet next time he gets to stay in LA he´ll spend more time with them and the other Nick than with this one.

by Anonymousreply 323May 10, 2018 9:13 PM

She already follows Nick. What new friends do you mean? I'm sure she follows those of his friends that she actually meets and gets to know.

by Anonymousreply 324May 10, 2018 9:15 PM

What other friends? I don’t think she’ll be interested in knowing someone like TW...

by Anonymousreply 325May 10, 2018 9:16 PM

Nick (Timmy's nick) is by no means a new friend and is very much in with the Hammer klan too. He comments on Elizabeth's photos talking about Harper and so on. Here he is with them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326May 10, 2018 9:21 PM

So, was this Nick guy a friend of the Hammers first?

by Anonymousreply 327May 10, 2018 11:34 PM

No I don't think so. Their friendship groups just became very mingled over the space of 2 years and most of them follow each other. Even as far as Armie's Nick following Giullian, Will, Timmy's Nick, Pauline etc.

by Anonymousreply 328May 10, 2018 11:40 PM

tim prob straighter than hammer, who when drunk, betcha can blow him

ide rather have sex with hammer, tho I loooove tim and would swallow his cum FAST

by Anonymousreply 329May 10, 2018 11:43 PM

Well, if you ever get to do that, enjoy it and then come back here and spill the tea.

by Anonymousreply 330May 10, 2018 11:46 PM

Pauline is in Budapest

by Anonymousreply 331May 11, 2018 4:34 AM

That can not be a coincidence. He must be in Hungary, then. If he does want privacy, why is his sister giving hints about his whereabouts or activity to fans?.

by Anonymousreply 332May 11, 2018 6:04 AM

Armie drunk can do many things haha Anyway, maybe she’s there on vacation or something? It’s still early to move to Budapest...

by Anonymousreply 333May 11, 2018 6:07 AM

Unless they start shooting there and not in England and pre- production has moved there ?.

by Anonymousreply 334May 11, 2018 6:20 AM

If things are moving they´ll probably start shooting around the first week of June and therefore he should be able to be back to NY in time to see Armie´s play with no problem. But let´s wait to see if there are sightings of him either in London or Budapest this weekend to be sure about his whereabouts.

by Anonymousreply 335May 11, 2018 6:38 AM

You all went fbi on him haha

by Anonymousreply 336May 11, 2018 6:54 AM

Budapest is becoming one of the most popular places in Europe for filming and seeing as she’s an actress too she might be there to film her own stuff? Just spit balling.

by Anonymousreply 337May 11, 2018 9:39 AM

Pauline is probably there with him. If it's like what he did with CMBYN friends/ family where on location at very beginning or end of filming.

by Anonymousreply 338May 11, 2018 10:08 AM

I don't really know why they'd need to move to a different country for pre production. Filming over there is cheap which is likely why they've chosen to do the majority there but you can easily ride horses and so on in England.

Could be but for now I'm assuming she's there for her own reasons.

by Anonymousreply 339May 11, 2018 11:57 AM

wouldn't it be fun if armie and tim were secret lovers and his wife married them in a kinky twist...

theyr inseparable and fuk via skype often.

wifey digs it, she gets tims cum too...

YOUNG LOVE TRUE LOVE FILLED WITH REAL....EMOTION.

by Anonymousreply 340May 11, 2018 12:06 PM

Yes, why not. Life is too short to waste it, isn' it?.

by Anonymousreply 341May 11, 2018 12:08 PM

R340 good fanfic plot! Go write it lol

by Anonymousreply 342May 11, 2018 12:23 PM

[QUOTE]why is his sister giving hints about his whereabouts or activity to fans?

Please do fuck off with this shit. She's living her life, not sending secret messages to you. You pathetic people who think everyone linked to Timothee is just a bit player in his life rather than capable of having lives of their own.

by Anonymousreply 343May 11, 2018 1:31 PM

Agreed. There was nothing in her posts to hint that she was with him and no one would be suspecting it if we didn't know he would be in Hungary at some point.

Still think she's there for other reasons anyway.

by Anonymousreply 344May 11, 2018 1:42 PM

Ok, let´s say he´ s still in London. Do you know who is in Cannes? The Weeknd. They could be nice people, met in London and give us something to gossip about.

by Anonymousreply 345May 11, 2018 2:07 PM

Well if anything Timmy would go to Cannes for the weekend seeing as he seems to get weekends off.

But perhaps TW is too busy fucking Bella Hadid to want him around.

by Anonymousreply 346May 11, 2018 2:09 PM

Yeah, Pauline, who has only done a few low budget French indie films and plays, is in Budapest for any other reason than visit her brother who is coincidentally also scheduled to film there.

The most logical explanation is the right one, everyone. Don't jump through hoops to play up your fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 347May 11, 2018 2:50 PM

I’m curious to see how her career will take off too. She has some talent, but I think she’ll go the Greta Gerwig route.

by Anonymousreply 348May 11, 2018 2:54 PM

Well he's not scheduled to film there until June/July so I fail to see how her being there with him is the most logical explanation.

by Anonymousreply 349May 11, 2018 2:55 PM

God, can’t she be in vacation or something? Is this really important?

by Anonymousreply 350May 11, 2018 2:56 PM

[QUOTE]Is this really important?

It is to one particularly nasty and entitled poster on here, who wants to pretend that Pauline is posting hints about Timothee's location so they can then claim she must be doing it for Timothee and therefore ignore any of Timothee's pleas for privacy. It won't shock anyone that this poster is the same one who got so upset that Timothee is asking people not to take pics that they hoped the paparazzi would now start hunting him down.

by Anonymousreply 351May 11, 2018 3:00 PM

He's at Heathrow. Cannes it is I guess. Sigh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352May 11, 2018 3:01 PM

How do you know he’ll fly to Cannes? If he wants privacy, that should be the last place to be in. There are other options too, not necessarily the festival. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 353May 11, 2018 3:04 PM

I don't know obviously, that's just my assumption.

by Anonymousreply 354May 11, 2018 3:06 PM

R354 That’s why I mentioned you’re to quick at making assumptions. He might fly to Paris as well. Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 355May 11, 2018 3:09 PM

Why would he be so paranoid about his privacy only then to fly to Cannes to party with The Weeknd supposedly? I hope that's not where he's going.

by Anonymousreply 356May 11, 2018 3:11 PM

If they´re meeting, it will be in Paris, not in Cannes.

by Anonymousreply 357May 11, 2018 3:12 PM

Why would they be meeting in Paris when TW is in Cannes?

And I don't know, he wouldn't have gone to Coachella if he was that bothered about privacy.

by Anonymousreply 358May 11, 2018 3:13 PM

Tbh, don’t think Cannes is in his plans. Let’s just wait and see where he pops up next, I guess lol

by Anonymousreply 359May 11, 2018 3:17 PM

Lol the girl who saw him at the airport said he was wearing a tracksuit and purple socks.

by Anonymousreply 360May 11, 2018 3:21 PM

Nothing is for certain obviously but if TW invited him from London to Coachella for the weekend then chances are he would do the same for Cannes. His friend Nick commented on TW's photo of them landing there a few days ago saying he had FOMO.

Just half been expecting him to turn up there so when I see he's in an airport that's what I'm gonna assume.

by Anonymousreply 361May 11, 2018 3:21 PM

I guess we'll see but idk, his friendship with TW is so odd to me and kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth, ngl. Maybe there's a side to him that no one knows about but everything I've heard about him over the years has not been very good. But hey, it's Tim's life.

by Anonymousreply 362May 11, 2018 3:25 PM

FOMO? , What does it mean? Paris is a bigger city, with less paparazzi than in Cannes right now and those pics are from thursday ( I think) so maybe TW is not in Cannes anymore but in Paris. Or he may be flying elsewhere and not meeting with TW at all . Let´s wait and see.

by Anonymousreply 363May 11, 2018 3:26 PM

FOMO is fear of missing out. TW is still in Cannes as of today and I'm assuming he has a house rented there. He has flown over specifically to be there for both film events/talks and partying by the looks of it.

And yeah obviously I don't know the guy but I've only heard bad things too and the gossip around him does not spell good news. But hey if Timmy is gonna be his new BFF now then I'll find it easier to stop being interested in him I guess.

We'll soon find out.

by Anonymousreply 364May 11, 2018 3:28 PM

Uh, today is friday, I forgot about it, so yes, last night he was in Cannes.

by Anonymousreply 365May 11, 2018 3:28 PM

Sorry if this is a dumb question but why is the weekend at Cannes? (Also, every time someone types TW I think they are talking about Teen Wolf for a second)

by Anonymousreply 366May 11, 2018 3:36 PM

R364 Yeah, I hate to say it but I agree. I like timmy a lot and think he has a lot of potential and is very talented but I can't get on board with this new thing wth The Weeknd. Not gonna jump the gun yet, but if he does show up in Cannes to party with him, it's gonna be hard for me to not assume that TW appeals to him for certain reasons that don't sit well with me. I mean, Coachella was one thing and i could almost understand why he'd want to go. But one of the reasons I like him is bc he seems to not have been into that kind of scene, but if this becomes a regular type of thing then my opinion of him will change greatly. Not that he cares, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 367May 11, 2018 3:37 PM

There's no official reason for him to be there as far as I know. So far he was spotted at a Ryan Coogler Q&A and making out with Bella Hadid at a party last night.

by Anonymousreply 368May 11, 2018 3:38 PM

R368 he's an attention whore that's the official reason....

Cannes is not some elite event reserved only to the top brass artists...it's also a place for escorts,coke,fist fucking,underage sex trafficking, models making millions fucking rich arabs and so much more!

by Anonymousreply 369May 11, 2018 3:43 PM

Second what R369 said.

by Anonymousreply 370May 11, 2018 3:44 PM

Hanging out with the models Hadid or Kendall is the quickest way to kill your career. Not crazy about being BFF with TW but his choice. Yea the party scene at Canne is for D Listers. I remember pics of Lohan being so drunk she was thrown on the floor ofa cab

by Anonymousreply 371May 11, 2018 4:07 PM

True. I think he's young and can do whatever he wants and hang out with whoever and I'll only criticize him if he fucks up, which he hasn't done yet. But one way to lose artistic credibility is to hang out with the Kardashians/Jenners and the Hadids.

by Anonymousreply 372May 11, 2018 4:15 PM

For me it's a case of he can hang out with whoever he wants and be a part of whatever scene he wants and he as long as he's turning up to work and doing his job it should be kept separate from his career.

However the image of partying on a monthly basis with Abel, Kendall, Hailey et al at big public events is at an odds from the person he has tried to portray himself as for the last 18 months and the person people are a fan of. He's very talented but the reason people like him (and I don't just mean his fans but the media, critics, awards bodies, other celebrities etc.) so much really goes beyond that and he puts that at risk with this kind of stuff.

But let's wait and see if he even shows up there or with them first.

by Anonymousreply 373May 11, 2018 4:23 PM

I can understand him wanting to hang out with people in the industry who are closer to his age after spending the last two years with Armie and his wife and all their friends, but surely he must know there are better people who are his age to pick. I don't get what he sees in that whole group, but maybe they aren't really as bad as we all seem to perceive them to be.

by Anonymousreply 374May 11, 2018 4:29 PM

TW isn't even his age, he's 28.

by Anonymousreply 375May 11, 2018 4:32 PM

Or maybe he isn't as cool and bright as we think he is. Either case, time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 376May 11, 2018 4:32 PM

R375 that's why I said closer to his age and all the tag-along models are around his age.

by Anonymousreply 377May 11, 2018 4:34 PM

Well I think he's only hanging out with the models as a result of hanging out with TW. But TW is only 3 years younger than Armie.

by Anonymousreply 378May 11, 2018 4:35 PM

It's not a question of age but lifestyle...Armie is a married father of two who hangs out with usually older white rich people and his raunchier party was his toddler birthday lmao...TW is your typical cliche fuckboy who snorts coke out of It models assholes,so him being 28 is really not the point.

The door is now open to unlimited pussy for Tim....he's not some virgin ephebe!

by Anonymousreply 379May 11, 2018 4:45 PM

It’s kind of funny how some people are losing their minds over Timothee and TW being “bffs” when they have only been spotted together a handful of times. Relax and unclench, it’s not that serious.

by Anonymousreply 380May 11, 2018 4:48 PM

No one thinks he's a virgin, but there's a huge difference between being a virgin and this crowd of people.

And if the only times he's left London since being there is to hang out with TW including travelling to a different continent to do so, that would say a lot about how close they're becoming IMO. And no one is losing their minds, just giving their view on it.

by Anonymousreply 381May 11, 2018 4:50 PM

I was hoping if he attended Canne it would be to support Luca and Suspiria but no film or Luca

by Anonymousreply 382May 11, 2018 4:55 PM

If he is heading to Cannes, I'm interested in how he's going to get through the airport with paparazzi noticing him. Nice airport must be swarming with photogs trying to snap all the celebs coming in for Cannes.

by Anonymousreply 383May 11, 2018 5:07 PM

*without

by Anonymousreply 384May 11, 2018 5:13 PM

R382 Suspiria is going to premiere in Venice.Yes!

by Anonymousreply 385May 11, 2018 5:14 PM

He looks like an average kid coming from London with his friend. No entourage. Paparazzi at the airport may not look his way twice. And he wears his cap!. Later on, he shouldn´t be able to hang out with TW and Bella and not have his picture taken ,unless they party in private.

by Anonymousreply 386May 11, 2018 5:29 PM

Saoirse Ronan is in Cannes and was only papped at the airport in London leaving.

by Anonymousreply 387May 11, 2018 5:34 PM

Would be nice for him to go to Cannes and see some films and hang out with some actors and other film people and keep a low profile.

Wont get my hopes up though.

by Anonymousreply 388May 11, 2018 5:41 PM

R386 is Nick still with him? The friend you’re referring to?

by Anonymousreply 389May 11, 2018 5:43 PM

R385 really????I'll be there fuck me.

by Anonymousreply 390May 11, 2018 5:43 PM

Nick deleted all the people he didn't know from his IG so no one knows where he is but I doubt he's with him considering his FOMO comment.

This is another thing that convinces me of Timmy and TW getting close, this Nick guy comments and likes on all of TW's and his crew's posts. TW just did a livestream of him on the way to see a film at Nick was commenting on that too. Comes off a little cringy and desperate to me but maybe they like him just as much, who knows. Maybe Nick was the one to introduce them to Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 391May 11, 2018 5:46 PM

R390 yes, here the link Regarding Timmy, let’s just wait, maybe he won’t go to Cannes or if he goes maybe he won’t spend the whole weekend with the Weeknd haha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392May 11, 2018 5:53 PM

I feel like this Nick person is well connected in Hollywood, he looks young but he could be a publicist or a manager of some sort (not of Tim though)? I thought he was an actor friend of Timmy at first but he doesn't seem to be, no IMDB for example. He's pretty close to Larry David's daughter/Pete Davidson. Methinks he's more the connection between TW and Timmy than the other way around. And agree on the majority of sentiments on Timmy involving himself with TW (and his clique) but he's an adult and it's a free country, I guess

by Anonymousreply 393May 11, 2018 6:41 PM

He's a couple of years older than Timmy. I agree he does seem to work in the business but I don't think he's part of Timmy's team (don't think hooking him up with TW at Coachella would be the thing his publicist or manager would be advised to do). Plus the comments and stuff he leaves aren't professional. There's a photo of him at an Annapurna party though.

by Anonymousreply 394May 11, 2018 6:45 PM

If he shows up elsewhere but Cannes. we´re gonna look like a bunch of drama queens.! lol

by Anonymousreply 395May 11, 2018 6:53 PM

Haha I just think it's good to be prepared after that photo that Nicki Minaj posted blindsided everyone when we thought he was still in London.

by Anonymousreply 396May 11, 2018 6:55 PM

Looking at Nice airport arrivals, if he is there he should have just landed.

by Anonymousreply 397May 11, 2018 6:58 PM

R395 I share your sentiments lmao

by Anonymousreply 398May 11, 2018 7:00 PM

Or he's hanging out with a woman and her baby I guess?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399May 11, 2018 7:01 PM

Lmao

by Anonymousreply 400May 11, 2018 7:02 PM

Who are they? And did he actually travel somewhere then or what?

by Anonymousreply 401May 11, 2018 7:04 PM

Hahaha god, I can’t!!! Anyway, that’s not his phone + he has a pattern of posting on IG: once every month I guess.

by Anonymousreply 402May 11, 2018 7:05 PM

He's probably trying to throw people off haha. And I saw an actress friend of his comment on it and say "is that Danie's baby?" Danie being one of his managers. So, yeah.

by Anonymousreply 403May 11, 2018 7:06 PM

I'm thinking he did travel considering the girl that saw him said he was wearing a hat, purple socks, all airport outfits we've seen him in before.

I suppose it's a possibility that this was taken before he flew and he just posted it as soon as he landed for some reason but whooooo knows at this point.

by Anonymousreply 404May 11, 2018 7:06 PM

My two cents: he´s trying to throw people off. That´s what he tried to do at Coachella too.

by Anonymousreply 405May 11, 2018 7:09 PM

How did he try to at Coachella?

And I really don't see the point considering he'll be spotted soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 406May 11, 2018 7:10 PM

But still that doesn’t mean he’s in Cannes, he might be somewhere else too.R405

by Anonymousreply 407May 11, 2018 7:11 PM

Yeah, I don't get the point of posting a selfie to try to throw people off. If he went to Cannes, papz are still going go to find him if he's out partying. They're not going to be like, "Oh, Timothee Chalamet just posted a pic on IG. He's not here then, we can all go home now." They're going to photograph anyone famous that comes by no matter what. If this is some kind of strategy, it's kind of a dumb one.

by Anonymousreply 408May 11, 2018 7:17 PM

The question is if the girl at airport was laying or if she saw his doppelganger, because if she was right, the pic is not from now and he´s trying to throw people off.

by Anonymousreply 409May 11, 2018 7:17 PM

* lying

by Anonymousreply 410May 11, 2018 7:18 PM

Again I think she genuinely saw him. He wore purple socks when he got papped at LAX once. And she was a One Direction fan and said she wasn't even a fan of Timmy so I don't think she would know that.

But I don't think he's trying to throw anyone off because it would be stupid and pointless. You can post an old photo without it being for that purpose.

by Anonymousreply 411May 11, 2018 7:20 PM

Well, no matter where he is the pic obviously isn't from now. It's 8:20pm London time and there's breakfast on the table and he's drinking O.J....

by Anonymousreply 412May 11, 2018 7:20 PM

Agree with R412 it’s an old photo. Who knows where he actually is? If he’s in Cannes we’ll have some sightseeings, if he’s not then fine too.

by Anonymousreply 413May 11, 2018 7:22 PM

He just liked this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414May 11, 2018 7:30 PM

Obviously hehe

by Anonymousreply 415May 11, 2018 7:31 PM

His friend that lives in NY commented can't wait to see you?

by Anonymousreply 416May 11, 2018 7:33 PM

R416 which friend?

by Anonymousreply 417May 11, 2018 7:36 PM

Which friend? Anyway, I guess in the end he will make a quick stop in NY during the shooting of the movie as we all presumed so nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 418May 11, 2018 7:36 PM

@princejoeybreeze

by Anonymousreply 419May 11, 2018 7:36 PM

He wouldn't have got to NY that quickly though. Unless he has wifi on his plane or something.

by Anonymousreply 420May 11, 2018 7:37 PM

Alright this is a stretch, but NYC for Mother's Day and to visit old friends?

by Anonymousreply 421May 11, 2018 7:44 PM

That could benit...personally, I can’t keep up with all his outings so whatever haha

by Anonymousreply 422May 11, 2018 7:46 PM

Or his NY friends could have flown to somewhere in Europe and they're all taking a weekend trip.

I don't know I give up at this point. If he's in Cannes we'll find out. If he's in NY we'll probably find out. If he's somewhere else we'll probably never know.

by Anonymousreply 423May 11, 2018 7:48 PM

Well, his friend Billie is really close to that Joey guy and was in NY as of last night and she commented on the post, too, so I'd say he's probably going to them, but as you say we'll have to wait and see where he pops up.

by Anonymousreply 424May 11, 2018 7:54 PM

So you think he used wifi on the plane? Cos the girl posted about him being in the airport less than 5 hours before he popped up on IG. London to NY is a 7 hour flight.

by Anonymousreply 425May 11, 2018 7:57 PM

[QUOTE]And she was a One Direction fan and said she wasn't even a fan of Timmy so I don't think she would know that

A One Direction fan? She was probably lying then. Timothee (and Armie) have gained a bunch of the crazy One Direction shippers, and they lie about this kind of stuff all the time - and always deny being a fan because that makes it seem more realistic.

by Anonymousreply 426May 11, 2018 8:09 PM

R426 No I scrolled through her Twitter for a bit, there was nothing about him or CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 427May 11, 2018 8:10 PM

I believe the girl too, he got a flight, to where? Maybe NY. Let’s just wait.

by Anonymousreply 428May 11, 2018 8:11 PM

R427 Yah, they create alt accounts for each of their fandoms. I call shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 429May 11, 2018 8:13 PM

And why would she lie? She didn't even say she met him, just that she saw him.

by Anonymousreply 430May 11, 2018 8:15 PM

Attention from other fangirls. I don't care either way, I'm just saying those One Direction fangirls have a track record for that kind of bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 431May 11, 2018 8:16 PM

If I was a fan that wanted to lie I'd be like 'oh he said no to a photo but he was so sweet and kind and gave me a hug' bla bla bla. And I also wouldn't say I saw him in an airport when that can be easily disproven if he shows up in London in the next few days.

by Anonymousreply 432May 11, 2018 8:17 PM

The Hot Summer Nights premiere is next weekend at Vulture Festival in NYC. It's sponsored by Direct TV and A24. I suspect he's arrived in NY early to spend the week.

by Anonymousreply 433May 11, 2018 8:31 PM

He is about to start shooting The King , I think he should stop liking Armie stuff in SM, he rarely liked him back anyway and It´s time to move on. As for the rest, we can only wait to see what happens,.

by Anonymousreply 434May 11, 2018 8:43 PM

Don't be ridiculous. Friendships aren't based on 'I'll only like your post if you like mine back'. It's always been clear that their friendship would last beyond CMBYN filming and promo. When you get to the point where you attend their childhood friend's birthday party with a bunch of couples and their babies, it goes beyond 'time to move on'.

by Anonymousreply 435May 11, 2018 8:45 PM

honestly it would be lame af for him to go to cannes just to party with dlist actors and models. if he had a movie there it'd be a different story. coachella was different. like dicaprio goes every year. daniel kaluuya was there too. it’s not just for the trashy starlets and dlist actors. timmy seems to be one of the, if not [bold]the[/bold] most respected young actor at the moment. and please don’t tell me he needs the weeknd and cannes to score pussy. plenty of that in london. he went to coachella and wasn’t on a pussy chase so yeah.

by Anonymousreply 436May 11, 2018 8:48 PM

r434 = clueless af

by Anonymousreply 437May 11, 2018 8:50 PM

If Armie's insta story a few months back is any indication, he is well aware of the crazy shippers and probably doesn't want to give them ammo via social media. Doesn't mean anything about their actual friendship that exists outside the internet. I think Timmy probably doesn't care about stuff like that and that's why he's more open about liking and commenting on Armie stuff. Just my two cents.

by Anonymousreply 438May 11, 2018 8:52 PM

Armie just isn't like that on social media anyway. The only person he ever really goes on liking sprees with is Elizabeth. Go through Niki's posts and see how many Armie has liked. Not many.

by Anonymousreply 439May 11, 2018 8:53 PM

435 - Oh honey, sure. 437- You may be right, or you may be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 440May 11, 2018 8:57 PM

R440 You really think Timmy would embarrass himself by going to Armie fan accounts and liking photos if he wasn't getting a good sense of friendship back from him? It's not like he's desperate for friends, is it?

by Anonymousreply 441May 11, 2018 8:59 PM

I think the ”friendship debate” has been talked about endlessly, madly, deeply. The conclusion is that they’re friends and both of them have a different approach about it on SM. Armie has never been one to like his friends’ pictures on IG or even to congratulate them on their birthdays, again not publicly. They’re fine. So you guys think that he went to NY ( hypothetical speaking) because of HSN?

by Anonymousreply 442May 11, 2018 9:10 PM

Armie's Nick and Elizabeth make up for Armie's lack of likes on Timmy's account.

by Anonymousreply 443May 11, 2018 9:12 PM

People these days are really invested in these “likes”, aren’t they? Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 444May 11, 2018 9:14 PM

Remember when people freaked out and were convinced they weren't friends anymore because Armie didn't like his statement about WA. Then a week later Timmy was instagramming Armie on a plane.

People are ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 445May 11, 2018 9:16 PM

R444 People feel a need to keep these threads going, even when there's nothing of interest to talk about - hence resorting to talking about likes and whatnot. It's like cable news running pointless stories just to fill time. Also why the same arguments keep being had.

by Anonymousreply 446May 11, 2018 9:17 PM

because some people don’t want them to be friends. hilarious how armie’s stans can’t stand the slightest mention of timmy. gonna be fun to watch these constipated stans go into a meltdown this fall.

by Anonymousreply 447May 11, 2018 9:31 PM

Well Joey (and Billie) are still in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 448May 11, 2018 9:34 PM

R447 really? I've never seen fans not wanting them to be friends.

by Anonymousreply 449May 11, 2018 9:37 PM

R449 There are a lot of people on DL that kept insisting throughout promo that it was a PR friendship and they'd have nothing to do with each other after the Oscars etc. etc. Despite neverending evidence that they were genuine friends.

by Anonymousreply 450May 11, 2018 9:39 PM

I've seen plenty of Timmy stans who don't want them to be friends, either. And it's always the same dumb argument - that they want Timmy to move on from him bc he comes off desperate for his friendship and Armie acts indifferent towards him, mostly based off social media nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 451May 11, 2018 9:40 PM

Yeah and then there were the people that went mad because Timmy didn't thank Armie in his Indie Spirits speech 'after all Armie has done for him, letting him stay at his house' and so on. Almost like they're two different guys that express their friendship differently and both are far too laid back to give a fuck about IG likes or being thanked in a speech.

by Anonymousreply 452May 11, 2018 9:42 PM

r449 yep. lots of stans (of both) don’t.

by Anonymousreply 453May 11, 2018 9:45 PM

He's in Cannes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454May 11, 2018 9:48 PM

Arriving in Nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455May 11, 2018 10:03 PM

I guess we should always go with our first instinct.

by Anonymousreply 456May 11, 2018 10:07 PM

So he really flew to Cannes to party with TW and a bunch of D-listers (again). Okay.

by Anonymousreply 457May 11, 2018 10:10 PM

Well probably. There's always a possibility that he's like Saoirse and went to be lowkey.

But I'm guessing not.

by Anonymousreply 458May 11, 2018 10:12 PM

Well, I hope he at least sees a film or two.

by Anonymousreply 459May 11, 2018 10:13 PM

Seems that our dearest Timmy is really not that deep and private. Just a very young man who wants to use all possibilities the fame is giving him. He said himself in one of interviews- not sure if this would last long.

by Anonymousreply 460May 11, 2018 10:15 PM

Well the way to make it last long is to be private. But it's his life.

by Anonymousreply 461May 11, 2018 10:16 PM

How long it lasts is really up to him. If TW's lifestyle is what he wants, then he's right. It won't last long.

by Anonymousreply 462May 11, 2018 10:20 PM

With him being French and having weekends off and his friends being over at Cannes three hours away I could see him flying over to spend the weekend. Maybe his sister and Stephine will join him. He's living his life. Good catch on IG pi Pig definitely trying to throw fans off.

by Anonymousreply 463May 11, 2018 10:20 PM

Again, I doubt he was trying to throw them off. He got papped 5 minutes later and even if he hadn't have been he'll be photographed at some point this weekend unless he REALLY tries to keep a low profile.

I think he's trying to appease his fans because he knows some of them don't like him hanging out with TW.

by Anonymousreply 464May 11, 2018 10:22 PM

at least no lip pubes. lame af tbh but gonna be interesting to see what happens next. will he third wheel the weeknd again like at coachella or will he finally get some rumors of his own?

by Anonymousreply 465May 11, 2018 10:24 PM

You don’t think that maybe, just maybe, a young actor might want to go to the world’s most prestigious film festival because it’s a golden networking opportunity?

by Anonymousreply 466May 11, 2018 10:25 PM

No honestly I think he's going to spend time with TW just like at Coachella.

I'd like for you to be right but I seriously doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 467May 11, 2018 10:26 PM

Or maybe he's there like Jessica Chastain announcing a film and trying to get funding

by Anonymousreply 468May 11, 2018 10:28 PM

When he was at Coachella and was liking CMBYN fan art and that account with Armie's red carpet looks and ppl were saying he was doing it to appease fans bc he knew they were upset about him hanging out with The Weeknd, I didn't believe it. But now that it's happened a second time, it seems obvious that that's the case. Oh, well.

by Anonymousreply 469May 11, 2018 10:28 PM

Chastain's film was announced in advance of the festival.

And yeah I agree. I do obviously think he's still friends with Armie but the random liking of fan accounts has only happened twice and there's been a common link both times.

by Anonymousreply 470May 11, 2018 10:30 PM

Whatever he's there for, he's going to end up hanging with TW.

by Anonymousreply 471May 11, 2018 10:30 PM

What? He’s not even hanging out with The Weeknd yet. Why is everyone losing their shit?

by Anonymousreply 472May 11, 2018 10:31 PM

Come on, people tried to convince themselves he wasn't going to Cannes and now they're trying to convince themselves he wont hang out with TW. It's obvious.

by Anonymousreply 473May 11, 2018 10:32 PM

Our expectations are getting lower and lower! We have instincts here

by Anonymousreply 474May 11, 2018 10:32 PM

Who’s TW?

by Anonymousreply 475May 11, 2018 10:40 PM

Let the young man have fun. He's likely lonely in London on weekends.

-R465 I hope we get a little gossip too he's due.

by Anonymousreply 476May 11, 2018 10:40 PM

Hmm.

'Cap star : #Oscar nominated actor @RealChalamet arrives @HotelCapEdenRoc In Antibes for party in honour of retiring @Lionsgate executive #PatrickWachsberger'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477May 11, 2018 10:44 PM

wow, dude gets more and more beautiful by the day. puts starlets&models to shame tbh

by Anonymousreply 478May 11, 2018 10:50 PM

Yeah so much for 'looking rough'. I did say that that could all easily be fixed by some grooming and a nice outfit.

by Anonymousreply 479May 11, 2018 10:53 PM

[QUOTE]I think he's trying to appease his fans because he knows some of them don't like him hanging out with TW.

I really hope not. He shouldn't be making any concessions to those tedious cunts that are hang-wringing about who he hangs out with - it's his life.

It's especially annoying given it was so obviously going to happen. Did all you people on here whining about him hanging out with The Weeknd just ignore his adoration of trashy shit that was evident long before he was famous?

I don't know why so many of you try to stan the image in your head, rather than the reality.

by Anonymousreply 480May 11, 2018 11:11 PM

Do be quiet. What 'trashy shit' are you talking about? Hip hop? I like hip hop too. Doesn't mean I'd want to hang out with someone like TW on a regular basis. Not to mention he isn't even a rapper.

by Anonymousreply 481May 11, 2018 11:12 PM

He hailed Cardi B, she's the personification of trashy. And I never said he was a rapper, so I don't know what point you were making there.

Seriously, some of you need to get your entitlement in check if you think he needs to perform fan service to atone for who he chooses to hang out with.

by Anonymousreply 482May 11, 2018 11:19 PM

No one said he NEEDS to perform fan service, just that they're assuming that's what he's doing.

And there's a difference between liking someone's music and wanting to be their close friend.

by Anonymousreply 483May 11, 2018 11:20 PM

And here we go, the rationalisations start to try and make Timothee more akin to the image in your head...he could only like the music, he'd never like the person.

by Anonymousreply 484May 11, 2018 11:23 PM

love that he’s embracing his androgyny now. such a difference from how he looked this time last year…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485May 11, 2018 11:24 PM

Quite frankly I wouldn't care if he was friendly with Cardi B. She's trashy sure but harmless.

TW on the other hand is well known to be a complete and utter douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 486May 11, 2018 11:24 PM

I don't think anyone thinks he needs to perform fan service to atone for hanging out with him, but that's what it seems like he's doing anytime he's in his vicinity. The social media activity actually comes off kind of manipulative and like he feels guilty about it or something. Idk, the whole thing with that is weird to me. Either be friends and own it or don't, but no need for all the "Hey, look guys! See, I still like CMBYN and Armie! Don't worry!" is off-putting. That's just how I feel about it.

by Anonymousreply 487May 11, 2018 11:28 PM

Honestly I hope that's not what he's doing for Armie's sake.

by Anonymousreply 488May 11, 2018 11:34 PM

At least he was actually tagged in the photo he liked this time and didn't go looking for it. Then I'd be really convinced.

by Anonymousreply 489May 11, 2018 11:35 PM

R488 How do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 490May 11, 2018 11:37 PM

R490 Well if I was Armie and my friend was only showing public support for my Broadway play or whatever because he wanted to make fans feel better about him hanging out with someone else, I'd feel pretty annoyed/hurt.

by Anonymousreply 491May 11, 2018 11:39 PM

Wasn't the short film that Armie's in that was directed by Dev Patel chosen to be shown at Cannes?

by Anonymousreply 492May 11, 2018 11:39 PM

That hotel in Cannes is *triggering* after reading countless Weinstein exposés, pretty much the ground zero of his assaults. (Sorry for the ot)

Are we 100% sure of the impending TW hangout though? Lowering my expectation (of it NOT happening) and just waiting for the fandom meltdown

by Anonymousreply 493May 11, 2018 11:40 PM

If they're close enough that Timmy stayed at his house during Coachella then I doubt they wouldn't at least hang out at some point during this weekend.

Hopefully Timmy will continue to do these kind of industry parties and not just follow him around though. Prove he's there for other reasons.

by Anonymousreply 494May 11, 2018 11:42 PM

R491 Yeah, true. I don't know how much Armie is even aware of, but even if he's not, it's still kind of messed up to do that. I hope Timmy is better than that and we're all just way off-base, but I just don't think it's a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 495May 11, 2018 11:43 PM

He does look pretty. Also look at those dancer's feet r485

I wish he was hanging out with Cardi B. I love that woman. She's trashy but quite sharp and A LOT less douchey than the weekend. But whatever.

by Anonymousreply 496May 11, 2018 11:59 PM

I love his lips tbh. They're so delicate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497May 12, 2018 12:03 AM

and his cute perfect lil nose. so so pretty i fell attacked rn. i wanna see him modelling so bad.

by Anonymousreply 498May 12, 2018 12:11 AM

This will bring you back to earth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499May 12, 2018 12:13 AM

I would LOVE to see him modeling. Maybe The Weekend and his dumbass model clique can be useful after all.

by Anonymousreply 500May 12, 2018 12:14 AM

499- Don´t be mean with the fangirls, lol.

by Anonymousreply 501May 12, 2018 12:18 AM

The producer who posted the photo at R499 did Sicaro, Wind River, John Wick. At least he's networking.

More here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502May 12, 2018 12:19 AM

*Sicario.

by Anonymousreply 503May 12, 2018 12:20 AM

Work those connections, Timotwink

by Anonymousreply 504May 12, 2018 12:21 AM

r500 i’m sure he doesn’t need dlisters to get him a modelling gig. ackermann probably can. also the french [b]adore[/b] him. pretty sure he has or will get offers but i think he won’t do it, at least for now, because he wants to be taken seriously as an actor.

r501 fangirl pfft. anyone with eyes can appreciate his striking beauty.

by Anonymousreply 505May 12, 2018 12:25 AM

Didn't take long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506May 12, 2018 12:32 AM

Good for you Timmy. Enjoy Cannes.

by Anonymousreply 507May 12, 2018 12:34 AM

r478/r479

I kind of prefer the "pubestache", tbh. He looks almost [italic]too[/italic] feminine in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 508May 12, 2018 12:38 AM

I know this is weird but, to me, he looks more feminine with the stache. Like a girl with polycystic ovary syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 509May 12, 2018 12:43 AM

r509 lol exactly. it creeps me out tbh

but yeah he’s become quite androgynous this past year. if you watch the bafta interviews his mannerism and voice have become a lot more delicate/softer than at the begging of cmbyn promo too. it’s so noticeable.

by Anonymousreply 510May 12, 2018 12:48 AM

Always being nice, it seems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511May 12, 2018 12:54 AM

Is the alarm over his friendship with The Weekend just because he's a druggie, or are there more reasons?

by Anonymousreply 512May 12, 2018 12:58 AM

Addict, douchebag, hangs out with the wrong crowd.

by Anonymousreply 513May 12, 2018 1:00 AM

He certainly seems very generous with hugs, r511.

by Anonymousreply 514May 12, 2018 1:00 AM

r511 that’s actually sweet of him

for comparison

march 2017

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515May 12, 2018 1:02 AM

february 2018

i’m actually shocked how different he looks and sounds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516May 12, 2018 1:04 AM

It really is noticeable. He's much softer now, more androgynous and sort of coy and even coquettish sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 517May 12, 2018 1:18 AM

Must be what TW sees in him.

by Anonymousreply 518May 12, 2018 1:19 AM

That interview at (515) for Hot Summer Nights always weirds me tf out, he seemed so out of it... he pretty much gave up in the middle it lol His voice was almost slurring and the diction was so odd. It's not like it was his first time doing press, he already went to Sundance and I assume Berlin for CMBYN interviews before this and he didn't sound like that. Must be some glitch (or subconscious dislike of promoting HSN?) haha

by Anonymousreply 519May 12, 2018 1:21 AM

Haha, it's like he's driven by an algorithm that makes him increase the characteristics for which he gets the most positive feedback.

by Anonymousreply 520May 12, 2018 1:22 AM

here's one from sundance. still very different tho.

january 2017

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521May 12, 2018 1:26 AM

Or he’s, you know, *high*.

by Anonymousreply 522May 12, 2018 1:35 AM

[quote]He's much softer now, more androgynous and sort of coy and even coquettish sometimes.

yep that it. he's become i dunno, alluring?

by Anonymousreply 523May 12, 2018 1:38 AM

^ that's

by Anonymousreply 524May 12, 2018 1:39 AM

Are there actually a lot of stans that are unhappy with his friendship with TW? I’m not particularly involved in “stan culture” but from what I’ve seen on instagram at least, there seem to be more people that are “sooooo happy that timmy and abel are bffs” and a lot of them seem to be young and enjoy TW’s music, so I’m not sure as to where the backlash is coming from? Is it mostly on twitter?

by Anonymousreply 525May 12, 2018 2:09 AM

eh it’s just some loud stans and cmbyn fans with granny mentality. the guy’s intelligent enough to know what to do. look at coachella, he hung out with the weeknd for a few day and what happened? nothing. not sure why some people in here make it out like the weeknd is the biggest pussyhound druggy there is. even if he is, doesn’t mean timmy will become like that. coachella was fine. cannes will be too. i prefer him not rubbing elbows with trashy people but if he went, let him be. also it seems like he’s networking a bit too. so that’s good.

by Anonymousreply 526May 12, 2018 2:22 AM

Only crazies don’t want him hanging out with TW. It’s really not a big deal imo

by Anonymousreply 527May 12, 2018 2:29 AM

Can only speak for myself personally but TW has always been one of my least favorite celebrities, long before I even knew who Timmy was. Never smiles, the way he treats and talks about women is disgusting, and only heard bad stories. And I know bad stuff can be made up but when you never hear good stuff then it adds up. Add to that the fact that he's been riddled with drug addiction rumors for years and it's just slightly concerning for a young IT boy actor on the rise in his career to be around it. The young fans on IG don't care because they like his music so they just think it's cool.

But he can do what he wants obviously. If I become disillusioned with him over time then so be it, it wont be any loss to him.

by Anonymousreply 528May 12, 2018 2:31 AM

Spot on R528. When there's so much smoke, there must be fire. The Weeknd has always had a terrible reputation in every way possible, long before Timmy was even a blip on anyone's radar. And maybe Timmy does have a good enough head on his shoulders to be around someone with that kind of lifestyle and abstain from it - if so, that's great. Not many would. But at the end of the day, Timmy seems to really like him so there must be something to him besides drugs and womanizing. At least I would hope so.

by Anonymousreply 529May 12, 2018 2:39 AM

omg some of you sound like a bunch of eighty year old nuns. not sure about the drugs but for hip hop artists standards the weeknd doesn’t sound like such a pussyhound. and now he seems to be cosy again with his ex, just like at coachella. stop exaggerating jeez.

by Anonymousreply 530May 12, 2018 2:51 AM

R530 I couldn't care less if TW (or Timmy) fucks a different girl each night. The issue is how he treats them and talks about them, including that ex that he's trying to sweeten up right now. He's a known fuckboy, one of the biggest in the music industry.

No offense but you sound like you know nothing about him so maybe let the people that have read about his shit for years have their views.

by Anonymousreply 531May 12, 2018 2:55 AM

How does he talk about them?

by Anonymousreply 532May 12, 2018 2:59 AM

R532 you just have to read the lyrics to his songs and know that he says all of it is autobiographical tbh.

If people need proof of what a nasty mess his love life is, look at the fact that he goes for all of Bieber's exes

by Anonymousreply 533May 12, 2018 3:01 AM

He's a 28 year old grown ass man that fucks around with all the IG models in their late teens and early 20s and Selena Gomez. And now he's adopted a 22 year old for his crew.

He needs to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 534May 12, 2018 3:04 AM

lol please. i bet r531 is one of those people who really hopes the weeknd will make a fuckboy out of lil timmy. yeah, fuck new pussy every night. *eyeroll* so transparent. we’ll see tho. coachella was disappointing to these people. i have a feeling cannes will be too.

by Anonymousreply 535May 12, 2018 3:06 AM

R535 Seriously, transparent about what? I literally do not care about Timmy's sex life as long as he's being decent with the people he has sex with. Why would I?

by Anonymousreply 536May 12, 2018 3:07 AM

[quote] He's a 28 year old grown ass man that fucks around with all the IG models in their late teens and early 20s and Selena Gomez.

If only you could see how hard I'm clutching my pearls right now!

by Anonymousreply 537May 12, 2018 3:10 AM

R537 It's not about clutching pearls, it's just pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 538May 12, 2018 3:11 AM

please. all this ad nauseam weeknd fucks anything that walks and timmy will too duhhhh is transparent as fuck but whatever. we’ll see the tally once it’s over.

by Anonymousreply 539May 12, 2018 3:12 AM

What do you mean by transparent? In what way?

by Anonymousreply 540May 12, 2018 3:14 AM

The people who are eager for this friendship because it might produce some juicy gossip regarding Timmy are not fans (not that they have to be, I'm just saying). Because why would anyone who remotely likes him want Timmy to end up a tabloid and blind item laughingstock like TW? The people asking why anyone would be upset about this are being purposely obtuse.

by Anonymousreply 541May 12, 2018 3:14 AM

r538

Having sex with lots of attractive people while you're still in your 20s is pathetic? Yeah, I'm not really seeing it.

by Anonymousreply 542May 12, 2018 3:14 AM

Armie's wife is the most hated woman on DL because she's thin and uses IG a lot but people aren't allowed to disapprove of one of Timmy's friends who is a notorious cunt?

How about if he doesn't bother you, fine. If he bothers others, also fine. We're allowed to criticize some of Timmy's choices, as long as we don't expect him to care about our views.

by Anonymousreply 543May 12, 2018 3:15 AM

R542 No, having sex with all of the the biggest famewhores around who also all happen to be significantly younger than you makes you pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 544May 12, 2018 3:16 AM

r540 as in obvious how desperate some people are on here for timmy to finally finally!!!! fuck a woman.

by Anonymousreply 545May 12, 2018 3:18 AM

Oh it's the 'Timmy is gay because he cares about CMBYN' troll.

by Anonymousreply 546May 12, 2018 3:19 AM

r544

You make him sound like he's Hugh Hefner. The dude is only 28 - unless he's fucking minors, there is at most a 10 year age difference. You're being ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 547May 12, 2018 3:20 AM

We had this exact fucking conversation during Coachella. Can we change the subject please?

by Anonymousreply 548May 12, 2018 3:20 AM

R547 It's not just about him fucking them. This is the company he keeps. He doesn't act his age. Simple.

by Anonymousreply 549May 12, 2018 3:22 AM

Well, during Coachella some people were also saying thateveryone is overreacting and we should wait and see if this meeting up with TW to party becomes a regular thing, and then people can make their judgments. Well....

by Anonymousreply 550May 12, 2018 3:23 AM

It's obvious Timmy has gone through some media training in the past year and likely psychological therapy in the past. BTW his actions during the whole SXSW HSN promo was weird. Maybe he's hanging out with TW to pick up hook ups. Am sure there's lots of dick and pussy hanging around TW.

by Anonymousreply 551May 12, 2018 3:26 AM

R551 What makes you think he’s been to therapy? LOL. I get that therapy has become a lot more commonplace, but that’s kind of a random assumption to make.

by Anonymousreply 552May 12, 2018 3:28 AM

Why were his actions during SXSW weird?

And I really don't think he needs to hang around anyone to pick up hook ups. The first time we heard about him hanging out with TW, the insider spy said that girls kept going up to Timmy, not TW.

by Anonymousreply 553May 12, 2018 3:28 AM

lol, poor desperate r546. i never said he’s gay because i'm not sure what he is. if he'll fuck a woman i won't say he didn't but if he won't, will you people keep making things up, like ohoh he only takes pics with pretty girls cause he wants to fuck them to compensate him not doing what you desperately want? let’s see the tally in a few days...

by Anonymousreply 554May 12, 2018 3:29 AM

Both of you.,,.get a grip

by Anonymousreply 555May 12, 2018 3:31 AM

R554 I was the first one to say that photo with the girl thing was made up. I don't desperately want him to fuck anyone but I also wont have a problem with it. Your obsession with this subject is weird. And I don't know why you think we'd get any kind of 'tally'. Do you think he's just going to log onto Twitter and tell us how many people he fucked over the weekend or what?

by Anonymousreply 556May 12, 2018 3:31 AM

R555 I support you

Anyways, Tim's beautiful I wish I could fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 557May 12, 2018 3:33 AM

It'll be fun to watch him squirm when he gets asked about hanging out with TW on the Beautiful Boy promo tour at least. He'll ramble on about why drugs are bad and then explain why he's spending so much time around them.

by Anonymousreply 558May 12, 2018 3:41 AM

your obsession with how much of a pussy destroyer the weeknd is is way more weird. and yes, considering that the weeknd did cosy up to his ex in coachella and cannes i expect lil timmy to get close to at least a girl just like most male celebs. since you’re all so sure that’s what he’s there for. surely the weeknd will hook him up with some pussy (because of course he can't get it on his own duhhh). if after spending time among starlets and models that’d hop on his dick faster than you can say pussy, again nothing, then i can believe whatever i want. let’s just wait and see.

by Anonymousreply 559May 12, 2018 3:47 AM

R559 Sigh. Again it was never about the amount of people TW fucks, it's about how he treats the people he does fuck. And that was just one thing in a list of reasons why I personally don't like him. Hardly an 'obsession with how much of a pussy destroyer' he is.

TW has always been in the tabloids because of his love life. He clearly does not care about keeping that stuff private in the way that Timmy does. Most male celebs at Coachella and definitely at Cannes are not pictured hooking up with anyone. I never said that is what he's there for, don't know where you're getting that from.

Clearly you will believe he's asexual as apparently if he isn't photographed hooking up with someone then it didn't happen. I guess he hasn't had sex since Maika Monroe over a year ago!

by Anonymousreply 560May 12, 2018 3:51 AM

lol @ the idea that someone like The Weeknd would ever want to hang out with a gay guy as much as he wants to hang out with Timmy

by Anonymousreply 561May 12, 2018 3:53 AM

If some people think Timmy is in this for girls and maybe even drugs, what does TW get out of this friendship? I guess it's possible he just really likes Timmy's company but he doesn't strike me as someone who would have a lot in common with him. But then I guess we don't really know Timmy or what he's really like, no matter how much we think we do. I think that's also why people are kinda upset by these events.

by Anonymousreply 562May 12, 2018 3:59 AM

Status. Timmy is the IT boy of the moment.

by Anonymousreply 563May 12, 2018 4:01 AM

And I don't think Timmy is in it for drugs or girls. He can get that stuff without his help.

by Anonymousreply 564May 12, 2018 4:03 AM

At this point we need to know if TW will go to see Armie at Broadway. Maybe then Timmy will go too

by Anonymousreply 565May 12, 2018 4:04 AM

TW has surpassed Armie as far as Timmy's friendships go, so maybe you're onto something, lol.

by Anonymousreply 566May 12, 2018 4:10 AM

Come on, he has not surpassed him. We have evidence of them hanging out three times against how many times with Armie?

What was Timmy gonna do, visit Armie on set in NOLA for the weekend? You can see why Coachella and Cannes have more appeal and the latter is much closer.

Timmy has always been great at balancing friends. All those months away from NY and in LA and yet he's as close to his NYC friends as ever. Same with people he worked with years ago like Kiernan Shipka, Jordan Horowitz etc. This friendship is new, new friendships are exciting especially when they come along with big events that any music fan or actor would find a way to enjoy.

If TW gets back with Bella officially then he'll be all preoccupied with her and then he'll likely go on a world tour. Things will likely calm down.

by Anonymousreply 567May 12, 2018 4:15 AM

I mean the guy practically lived at Armie's house when he was filming in LA & now nothing. Them he meets TW during awards season & now practically follows him around like a puppy. I don't get Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 568May 12, 2018 4:16 AM

What exactly did you expect when Armie has been filming a movie in New Orleans? Even Nick and Ashton haven't been to visit him as far as I know.

by Anonymousreply 569May 12, 2018 4:19 AM

I mean to be fair that Joey comment from earlier 'can't wait to see you' can't have been for nothing. He's clearly seeing him soon. Which means Timmy is either going to NYC or Joey is going to London.

Armie will be making the move to NYC within 10 days or so to start rehearsals. So maybe a reunion will arrive sooner than we expect.

by Anonymousreply 570May 12, 2018 4:22 AM

I don't expect that. I also don't expect him following TW around. Like i said, i m a dummy who doesn't get Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 571May 12, 2018 4:22 AM

Well let's see if he does follow TW around all weekend or does his own thing a bit too. There's surely an appeal to the most prestigious film festival in the world for an actor outside of whatever friends they may have there.

by Anonymousreply 572May 12, 2018 4:25 AM

Maybe once Armie's movie wraps, they can meet up. I mean, if he can make room in his schedule to fly to various countries to hang out with the fucking Weeknd of all people, then I don't see why not.

by Anonymousreply 573May 12, 2018 4:29 AM

You two need to calm the fuck down

Stop posting.

Get a drink and take a walk outside.

by Anonymousreply 574May 12, 2018 4:31 AM

To be fair, maybe he would have gone to Cannes even if TW hadn't. He's clearly getting invites as shown by the first party he attended tonight alone.

His agent and Haider were there three days ago, don't know if they still are.

by Anonymousreply 575May 12, 2018 4:31 AM

Anyway.

A rose gold iphone 5? Really?

by Anonymousreply 576May 12, 2018 4:41 AM

I think it’s cute, the Ellen tee too.

His face looks even better since he gained weight, more youthful and pretty. I don’t see much weight gain on his body tho.

by Anonymousreply 577May 12, 2018 5:10 AM

'Once more unto the breach , dear friends: @RealChalamet told me that he will begin filming #TheKing for @Netflix next month where will play #HenryV - before he became monarch he was known as #Hal , which happens to be the actor’s middle name (you all know that !)'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578May 12, 2018 5:31 AM

R576 I don’t think that’s his phone, I mean I’m sure I saw he had a black one too at the Indies. Anyway, let’s just see how this weekend will go. So far he’s been doing his own networking.

by Anonymousreply 579May 12, 2018 6:50 AM

R579 He also had this one in the candids from London though.

by Anonymousreply 580May 12, 2018 6:59 AM

Then maybe he changed them lol I wasn’t aware of that in the London photos. So will he see some movies too or nah?

by Anonymousreply 581May 12, 2018 7:07 AM

Some of you are lucky shippers must be sleeping, otherwise you would have been d-r- a- g- e -d ,

by Anonymousreply 582May 12, 2018 9:13 AM

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 583May 12, 2018 9:25 AM

He has gain some weight but he still looks very thin.

by Anonymousreply 584May 12, 2018 9:39 AM

Here’s the next thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585May 12, 2018 9:42 AM

R584 he still has more or less a month to bulk up more so...

by Anonymousreply 586May 12, 2018 10:01 AM

-R582 yup.lol

by Anonymousreply 587May 12, 2018 10:16 AM

Can someone explain this dragging thing?

by Anonymousreply 588May 12, 2018 10:19 AM

I thought the dragging comment was in reference to some of the comments upthread about Timmy's new bffship with TW and not making time to see Armie or whatever - like that Armie/Timmy shippers would be pissed by those implications. But I think most people here like their friendship and would actually be happy to see them hanging out, so I don't see why anyone would need to be dragged, lol.

by Anonymousreply 589May 12, 2018 11:06 AM

R589 Thanks for the explanation and I second your comment. Also, regarding the shipping thing there are people who ship Timmy and TW in a romantic way too lmao.

by Anonymousreply 590May 12, 2018 11:14 AM

Don't know about a romantic relationship but Timmy just liked TW pic of him seeing a film premiere

by Anonymousreply 591May 12, 2018 11:20 AM

Even if Timmy is there to attend industry parties I guess he´ll try to have fun on the side with TW so we should get some pictures of them together. I saw the models ( Bella and Kendall) working last night but what is TW doing in Cannes?. I didn´t know he was so into movies.

by Anonymousreply 592May 12, 2018 11:30 AM

He's there to get Bella Hadid back.

by Anonymousreply 593May 12, 2018 11:31 AM

R591 It was a joke lol TW is not interested in movies, he’s just there because he wants attention and all that comes with it.

by Anonymousreply 594May 12, 2018 11:32 AM

He watched the movie with Bella, there's a pic of them inside the theater sitting next to each other.

by Anonymousreply 595May 12, 2018 11:43 AM

R590 lol seriously? Where do you guys see these things? I just check his tag on Tumblr every once in a while looking for new photos. Seems like I've missed a lot!

by Anonymousreply 596May 12, 2018 11:52 AM

R596 I read some comments alluding to that when Timmy posted that photo with Abel’s house..again, the crazy minds of the fangirls lol So since TW is occupied with Bella, maybe he won’t have so much time with our favourite French mouse?

by Anonymousreply 597May 12, 2018 11:57 AM

[quote]Even Timothée Chalamet and The Weeknd —now back on with Bella Hadid, it seems— rolled up in the wee hours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598May 12, 2018 12:14 PM

She tried to mimick the Rihanna’s dress...fail attempt.lol

by Anonymousreply 599May 12, 2018 12:18 PM

Let’s close this thread.

by Anonymousreply 600May 12, 2018 12:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!